PDA

View Full Version : What to do with food?

Dopey Sharon
02-15-2003, 02:11 PM
If I'm able to get the one bedroom villa at WL for my trip, will Disney hold the food I plan on picking up at my grocery stop? Our plane is due to arrive at 9:30am. We will be using Tiffany, with the grocery stop (since the one bedroom has a full kitchen). But, our room probably won't be ready when we check in. I know they will hold our luggage, but will they keep our cold/frozen stuff? Thanks!:D

WebmasterDoc
02-15-2003, 02:25 PM
All DVC resorts have a refrigerated storage area (also with freezer capacity) for storing perishables.

Just give the items to the Bell Staff and they'll take care of it for you.

Enjoy!

Dopey Sharon
02-15-2003, 02:28 PM
Thanks!:D

PalVal
02-15-2003, 04:07 PM
I would ask to double check on the frozen items and things that need to be kept refrigerated. Last year I arrived early at VWL and they took our groceries out back and forgot to put them in the frig. Lucky for me, I had to go back to get something out of my suitcase (15 minutes after they took them) and noticed my refrigerator items in a bag on the floor.

DVCajun
02-15-2003, 08:27 PM
I had a similar experience. Don't assume they have the sense to refrigerate/freeze your groceries. I'm thankful our room was ready early, otherwise we'd have been throwing away some groceries.