PDA

View Full Version : RP Room/Building Requests?

Pooh's Pal
02-11-2003, 07:31 AM
I read somewhere that RP has several buildings...Is there a certain building we should request? And can you request a certain building.??
While some of my party will be at IO, I will lounge by the pool, any certain buildings or rooms I should request before, and do they except faxes (like Disney) and anyone have a fax # ??
Thanks in advance for any helpful info you have!!!
You're the best!

Disney Debbie
02-12-2003, 09:29 AM
Sorry but I don't know! I've never worried about which room I get anyway - as long as I'm not across from the ice machine or something else that makes too much noise I don't care!

JessicaR
02-12-2003, 04:17 PM
Pooh's Pal, although I don't know the answer first hand, I did some searching! I knew I read it just couldnt find it. I hope this thread helps you!

Royal Pacific Layout (http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=318146&highlight=which+tower)

Pooh's Pal
02-12-2003, 09:34 PM
Thanks sooo much! Love the link...it was very helpful!
Now, does anyone know if they take requests? Can you fax in requests? Are they like Disney hotels?

Thanks again! debbi :D

Pooh's Pal
02-16-2003, 07:17 AM
Wondering does anyone know if any of the Universal hotels have balconies?

JessicaR
02-16-2003, 08:44 AM
Youre welcome glad the link helped!:)

Pooh's Pal, they do take requests and you can add them to your reservation at any time. I have never faxed prior to my trips. As far as balconies, Portofino is the only one that offers them.