PDA

View Full Version : Does DVC take Discover Card?

westjones
02-10-2003, 07:59 AM
Does anyone know if you can use your Discover Card when paying off your mortgage? We get a 'cash back' bonus with that card so I would rather use that one. Does anyone know if I can?
Thanks,
DJ

anniet
02-10-2003, 08:32 AM
I was told at my closing DVC takes EVERY Major Credit card, but they do NOT take the Disney Credit Card!

Luvdisney
02-10-2003, 09:52 AM
I too wanted to use my Discover card, but it is not accepted.

Melrosgirl
02-10-2003, 11:42 AM
When we purchased in December, they told me I could use a credit card (I pay them off in full each month, but I like the credit card bonuses, etc.), so I wanted to put it on Discover, but they said the wouldn't take Discover for it. I sent them a check instead. I was disappointed! 1% cash back would have been nice on that payment, lol.

TiggerFreak
02-10-2003, 01:00 PM
By Mistake:eek: :eek: :eek:

We did the paperwork for an add-on at BCV last Oct when we were at WDW for our annual pilgrimage to the F&WF. Our sales guide waoff that day so someone else handled the tranaction. I gave them my DISCOVER card and they told me it would be processed 2 days later. When we returned home to MI 3 days later there was a message waiting for us form a DVC sales CM asking me to call in regards to our addon contract?? I call and guess what, they DO NOT take DISCOVER. Pretty funny, even a well run organization can make a mistake.