PDA

View Full Version : Mid Feb busy for BCV?

jdkdorn
02-09-2003, 05:47 PM
We are buying into DVC very soon (within the month) and are hoping to stay at BCV next Feb 19-26. Is this a busy time of year? do you think we will have a problem getting a 1bdr at BCV?

Thanks

CaptainMidnight
02-09-2003, 05:51 PM
2004? Nope. You'll be in the 11 month window during a non-holiday/peak period. You won't have any problems. People are getting into BCV within the 7 month windows. Christmas and Spring break are probably the crunch times, but with your 11 month window, you won't have any trouble. Now if you mean a week and a half from now, that's a different story. You'll just have to call and see. Wait lists and cancellations do happen, as you can see in several threads.

Welcome Home neighbor.

DemoBri1
02-11-2003, 02:22 PM
CaptainMidnight,

Are you forgetting about President's Day?? Traditionally President's Day has been one of the busier times of the year at Disney. Take a look at all the Travel Books and they will probably mention something about President's Day weekend being fairly crowded.

I don't know if this has changed since 9/11, but I would find out when President's Day is and avoid it if possible. If not, make certain to do a day by day reservation just to be safe.

Brian

SimplyMagical
02-11-2003, 06:19 PM
We were there 2002 President's week - it does get crowded, but no where near as crowded as Easter. Unfortunately with our kids school vacations -- we are limited to either President's week or April break - which sometimes falls on Easter, as it does this year.

travelbug
02-11-2003, 06:30 PM
Presidents' Day is Mon. Feb. 16 next year. So only the first part of your trip will coincide with the last part of Presidents' Week. Hopefully that will help.:D

Halle
02-13-2003, 12:05 PM
When I checked in at BCV last week I asked about occupancy and was told that they anticipate that it will always run at 99% full the same way BWV do. The Beach Club was 78% full 2/6- 2/9.