PDA

View Full Version : Grocery store near airport??

danjulia
02-07-2003, 08:50 PM
We have about 90 minutes to kill between our flight arrival and my MIL's. Besides getting our rental, I'd love to get our grocery stop in. I know a lot of the good markets closer to WDW, but does anyone know of one really close to the airport? Thanks so much.

10 days until BCV!!!
Sue

PamOKW
02-08-2003, 07:52 AM
Bumping in case anyone has a suggestion. As far as I know, there are no grocery stores right outside the airport. The airport itself is such a huge complex that nothing would be a quick trip. Your 90 minutes will probably go by pretty fast by the time you get your luggage and the rental car. If you go to the store, you then have to find parking when you return to the airport and that eats up time, too.

Candace
02-08-2003, 02:12 PM
Like Pam said, there are none right near the airport because it is so far out, and it's just an entity to itself. The one we use on our way to WDW from the airport is Albertson's right off Orange Blossom Trail. I like it because I don't have to fool with the traffic of Lake Buena Vista or Kissimmee after I check in at WDW. Also, if you want, you can fax your order to Albertson's a day ahead and they will have it ready for you to pick up/pay for at the Service Desk instead of having to get a cart and shop. I've done it both ways, and it's a timesaver. Like Pam said, by the time you get luggage and your rental car, most of 90 minutes will be gone.