PDA

View Full Version : To those of you who made Christmas 2003 ressies...

mouseclick1
02-07-2003, 04:55 PM
Have you received your confirmation in the mail yet? I finished booking my reservation last week Friday, and still haven't received my confirmation. Usually I get one within a week. I realize they might be extra busy this time of year, so I don't want to call and bug them (yet). ;) At the same time, I ended up with 3 different reservation numbers for a 6 night stay because of a waitlist (which I was told already came through), and I don't want anything to get messed up. So, am I the only one without written confirmation, or should I give it another week?

missyndda
02-07-2003, 06:16 PM
don't panic. I finished my ressie on Monday and the CM mentioned that it would be at least 10 business days before I would receive my confirm because of the number of ressies being processed for the holidays.

Tiggery
02-07-2003, 06:19 PM
Booked on the 28th but no confirmation letter yet but with all their computer problems im not surprised

gazeborob
02-07-2003, 08:03 PM
I made reservations from Dec. 25 - Jan. 1. I got a confermation in the mail the other day, but it was not for the entire reservation. I will have to call MS on monday to just make sure. The one I got in the mail was for everything I could make through last friday. I sure hope it isn't messed up!

Rob

ScottOKW2K
02-08-2003, 01:09 PM
No confirmation yet, but I'm not worried. I've got my confirmation number written down - in multiple places - and I'm sure that Kerry in MS took care of me. I Enjoyed the whole call, as she was quite pleasant and professional.

Now, where to make the priority seatings for at New Years Eve ?
It will have to be really GOOD , as it will be our twentieth anniversary :teeth: !

Tiggery
02-08-2003, 05:23 PM
As an update ...got mine this morning