PDA

View Full Version : Transportation from airport to HRH

cnderellen
01-25-2003, 09:17 AM
Hi,
We have a trip planned in mid-May. Trying to decide between Tiffany towncars and youride.net transportation from airport to HRH. Same price with online coupon. ($75. round trip) Both will make grocery store stop. Looked at Classic Carriages but their price was higher. Anyone have any experience with either Tiffany or youride or another company I haven't checked out? I've eliminated Mears because of things I've read about how slow it can be with picking up other people and no grocery stop. There will be 3 of us.
Thanks for any assistance.
Ellen

shpedly
01-25-2003, 11:26 AM
my family and I used tiffany a few years ago, and would say that service was great! He was waiting at baggage claim with our name on a board. he waited while we had a problem with lost luggage that took about half an hour. They were also at our hotel on time for our return. The drivers were very personable!

dylansdad
01-25-2003, 06:44 PM
Used ******** in Nov. Picked us up at MCO took us to WDW- 2 days later picked up DMIL and took her back- 3 days after that picked us up and took us to HRH- 2 days later picked us up and took us back to MCO. Always on time, always smiling, always great personality. No worries at all.

Leigh123
02-15-2003, 08:35 AM
We have used TTC every trip to WDW for years...they have always been wonderful and friendly...as a matter of fact last Sept we were supposed to be on a 8:00 flight out of Pittsburgh, we got bumped and continued getting bumped for about 3 flights...each time I called TTC to change out pick up time that day, they were great and were at the gate when we got there...plus the cars are spotless...I would never use anyone else.