PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Airfare

EvilQueen
01-16-2003, 11:17 AM
Hey Everyone!
My sister decided yesterday that she wants to go to WDW over her Spring Break... which happens to be in 4 weeks. She figures that she'll save money on hotels if I go with her and get my cast discount. Of course, I can't turn down the opportunity to go, but my Spring Break isn't the same week as hers. Ahh... the sacrifices I will make to go see the Mouse!! Anyways, I am curious if anyone has heard of any good deals on airfare. The cheapest I've seen (and I haven't done a whole lot of research in the last 24 hours) is $492 with Air Canada. Does anyone have any experience with last minute flights? Should I wait and see what I can get closer to the date. CRO told me that I have until Feb 12th to get my deposit to them, so I have some time.

Thanks..... :)

marli
01-16-2003, 01:24 PM
Hi,
I just saw yesterday that air tango is having a seat sale from some places in Canada to orlando- From Montreal it is 49$ each way (and after the taxes it comes to about 350$) but you have to be pretty flexible with your dates since they only have a few of these deals per flight! I hope this can help you out. Good luck :teeth:

DSNY FN
01-16-2003, 10:17 PM
try www.southwest.com they usually have some great deals out of Detroit and Buffalo

grover
01-17-2003, 08:49 PM
Try Northwest Airlines,my coworker got a flight for under 500.00 to Miami, they were a better price than aircanada.
Grover in Winnipeg

mom_rules
01-19-2003, 05:18 PM
Our local newspaper just advertised buy one get
2nd 50% off good for Jan 18 to Apr 30 through Air Transat Holidays to Orlando. Can book through holidaymarkettravel.com.
They are also advertising 7 day hopper plus CDN $489 for first
244.50 for 2nd. ($389 & 194.50 for child).