PDA

View Full Version : OK..I am booking today. Help!

carlennaro
01-06-2003, 01:04 PM
Hi and thank you to all who have dispensed such great advice. I am going to book tonight and wanted to solicit any last minute bargains from any tipsters out there. We are going for a cat 9 for a 2/2004 sailing. I missed DU's shipboard credit, but does anyone know about AAA? I am nervous about taking this big step. Thanks so much.

Michelle
01-06-2003, 01:10 PM
Dreams still offers a rebate even though you missed the shipboard credit promotion. :)

Go for it, and enjoy your cruise! :)

my3kids
01-06-2003, 01:12 PM
If you are a first time cruiser ask for the REF code. It is a $50 per room shipboard credit for first time cruisers. Call cruise.com or other agencies for the best price if you missed the Dreams special. AAA was giving a soda mug to each guest...but don't know if they are still doing that in the new year. Their price won't be a discounted price. It will be what Disney was charging if you booked directly with them.(At least the 2 times I tried AAA, that was the case.)

cathy59
01-06-2003, 02:47 PM
I picked up the AAA Grand Holidays Caribbean 2003 brochure (www.aaagrandholidays.com) and they offer "independent travel at reduced group pricing" on DCL cruises sailing 7/19 and 8/2 for the 7-night western; sailing 6/28 abd 11/29 for the 7-night eastern; and sailing 3/9 and 6/15 for the 7-night land/sea (4 night land, 3 night sea).

I don't know what the 2004 dates are, but some of the cruise dates looked like a good deal if you could fit their schedule.

Good luck!

Wishing on a star
01-06-2003, 03:10 PM
I think you should be able to get the REF - First time cruiser credit, it is thru DCL, not directly from the TA. ask your DU agent. And, of course, there is the DU rebate too!

Booking now should get you a good rate.

Take a deep breath... and GO FOR IT !!!

thebecka
01-06-2003, 03:25 PM
Call Felice at Cruise Savers 1-800-238-7944. I gurantee you'll be impressed with the savings over anything AAA could possibly offer. She's awesome at finding great prices as well as keeping an eye out for when they drop. We just got a refund!
If you call her tell her I said hello...she knows I'm counting down the days till the cruise she helped me plan. :wave: