PDA

View Full Version : Gas prices???@WDW help

7thdwarf/dopey
05-12-2001, 01:56 PM
We r driving to WDW 6/18 does anyone know what the gas prices r now ? I noticed there is an Exxon station on the grounds going toward MK . how about on Rt.4 ?
or 192 and even international drive ??
any chance someone knows all 3 answers ???

7th dwarf:smooth:

Pat Marlton NJ
05-14-2001, 08:16 AM
Two weeks ago the Exxon at WDW was $1.80, and most stations around the area were $1.60 to $1.65 but this was a couple of weeks ago, I am sure that it has increased by now!!! We drove down (RT95 from Philly) also and the prices were about $1.52 to $1.60 on the way back. I found that getting gas at the exits with the most stations was usually where the cheapest gas could be found. It's only a few pennies difference, but it's the principal of the thing I guess!

WebmasterJohn
05-14-2001, 11:24 AM
Gas prices here (especially around Disney) seem to be changing on a daily basis. Premium is flirting with the $2 mark and regular seems to be about $1.85

My suggestion would be to use MapQuest to figure out gas stations along your route. Try to avoid the "Disney gas stations" whenever possible.

I had heard on a local radio broadcast that we will see the price for regular grade gasoline reach and exceed $2/gallon by mid-summer.

Drive safe and good luck finding those lower prices!!

John

pumba
05-14-2001, 11:43 AM
she is driving back to New York and hopes that the prices go down.......as she drives north.........