PDA

View Full Version : Walt Disney Suite

njfamily
01-04-2003, 06:31 PM
OK, I’ll admit it…we currently have the Walt Suite on hold for a one week cruise in 2004. Before I send in the deposit I need one important question answered. I thought I read somewhere that the library had a pull down bed in it, but I have not been able to confirm. Can someone who has stayed in the suite please confirm of deny? If it does have a pull down bed, does it have doors to it so that it could be closed off for privacy? If it does not have a pull down in the Library does the Roy Suite?

Thanks!

reveric
01-05-2003, 07:21 AM
Yes it does. The library does have a pull down bed in it. I'm not sure if it is as large as a queen size bed but it is definately larger than a twin (it may be a queen...it seems to me it was as large as the bed in the master bedroom). There are three entrances to the library, one off of the main living area, one to the master bedroom, and one to the verandah. All entrances have sliding doors that can be closed and locked for privacy.

My children used the pull down bed when we were in the Walt suite. They were 3 and 5 at the time and needless to say they had tons of room in it. There is also a small television in that room so they would fall asleep watching Disney movies each night. It was great for us because I would sit on the verandah outside their room and keep an eye on them while they fell asleep.

You will absolutely LOVE the suite! It is so wonderful! Congratulations on snagging it.

njfamily
01-05-2003, 10:14 AM
Thank You.

One more question for the Cat 1 experts, how big is the 1/2 bath off the entrance hall? Do you know if it is as big as the sink/toilet half baths in the Cat 4 suites? Bigger, smaller or about the same size?

reveric
01-05-2003, 03:06 PM
Hopefully someone else can answer this better than I can. Our only cruise was in the Walt suite so I can't compare the hall bathroom in the Walt suite to any other bathroom on the ship.

Compared to the other two bathrooms in the suite the hall bathroom is tiny. Having said that I will say that the times I used it I didn't find it particularly uncomfortable. My knees weren't hitting the vanity when I sat on the toilet and I had plenty of room to turn around without feeling claustraphobic. I'm about 5'6" and I was 5 months pregnant at the time and I still felt like there was room to move.

I don't know if that helps or not. Like I said, hopefully some of the other Walt Suite veterans can give a more accurate comparison for you.