PDA

View Full Version : I need links for excursions (Non-DCL) on Cozumel

goin2dzny
01-04-2003, 08:59 AM
Looking for links of excursions that we can book ourselves at Cozumel.

Four More Weeks:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

zurgswife
01-04-2003, 09:17 AM
I'm headed to Cozomel on Carnaval in just a few days. I have found the cruisecritic.com discussion boards invaluable info about doing Cozumel on your own...check it out...

JODIELYN
01-04-2003, 09:25 AM
When we were in Cozumel last month we rented a jeep ahead of time from WWW.COZUMELINSIDER.COM $45 for the day, nothing fancy but decent. (but be careful when you fill up at the end of the day. first make sure the gas pump reads $0 before they start and second make sure you know how to convert peso's to dollars if you are paying US money, the gas attendant thought he was going to pull a fast one on the 'stupido gringos'... i caught him in a $8 slip up...!!!)

We then went to WWW.MRSANCHOS.COM beach. Loved it! Very clean, fun, good food, and free to get in.

Enjoy!

Jodie

Toot
02-22-2003, 12:51 PM
Hey Jodielyn

We'll have a 14yr and 16yr with us. Do you know what the age/size limits for ATV's and Waverunners are?

Are the activities located right there? I want to keep both freedom loving teenagers and watchful parents happy!

How far from the ship?

Thanks.

JODIELYN
02-22-2003, 04:01 PM
Toot,
I do not know the age limits... but i do think there is an email option on the www.Mrsanchos.com web site... try that...

I would say that Mr. Sanchos is about a 10-15 min ride from the ship by taxi / jeep. Too far to walk... If you rent a jeep just keep watching for it... it is nestled back off the road...

We loved it...

We took all 4 of our kids... 15,13, 11, 7... there was plenty to do, and shopping right there too

enjoy,
Jodie

RellingTwin
02-22-2003, 05:34 PM
We have booked a snorkel/dive trip with Eagle Ray divers. I have heard many good reports and so far my experience with them (booking) has been great. We also booked with them last year, but due to a hurricaine we did not make port. I was NOT charged for the missed trip.
www.eagleraydivers.com