PDA

View Full Version : Developing Pictures On-Board

Hopkins
01-03-2003, 10:54 AM
Has anyone developed their film onboard, lately? Do they still give out a complimentary 5 x 7 picture of a DCL memory with each roll of film developed? Do they give any pins?

Thanks in advance.
Tina :bounce:
Magic Western 1/18/03

SueEllen
01-03-2003, 11:30 AM
Tina,
They give a 4 x 6 picture with film development (a picture of the ship) Unfortunately they had no pins :( for getting the film developed. Apparently someone STOLE a whole box of the pins before they made it onboard so they are no longer doing it on the ship (this according to a CM in Shutters)
The pictures that I had developed on the ship turned out incredible, and I loved being able to see which turned out and which I should buy from Shutters.
Sue Ellen

Hopkins
01-03-2003, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the info. We missed you at the pin meet. I can't believe someone stole a box of pins. I'd develop my pictures onboard for pins! I need traders!

Can't wait for our turn.
Tina
Magic Western 1/18/03

TeamMom011
01-03-2003, 07:38 PM
Two questions: Do you recall how much it was for developing? and Do they have the facilities to develop b&w rolls?
( :) Is this a question that will be referred to Dave or Barb's sites? Between the two of them, there does seem to be every answer imaginable there. Ya gotta luv 'em)

tksbaskets
01-03-2003, 07:58 PM
Just got off the Wonder. I believe film developing was around $9 for a roll of 24. They do use high quality film for their pictures. I ended up using the package where you purchase 10 pictures. What a snap to pick out your pictures once you purchase a package. You get a card and the CM just x off when you purchase!