PDA

View Full Version : Just booked our November 2004 cruise!!!

beattyfamily
01-03-2003, 09:39 AM
I can't believe they finally opened up all of 2004!

We are in the middle of planning our 2003 December and 2004 November/cruise trips!

This will be our 3rd DCL cruise and our plan is to go every 3 years with our DD's 3, 6.

I hope I'll have saved some money booking this early!!

Booked through Dreams Unlimited yesterday to get the rebate and shipboard credit.

November 4th, 2004 room #7014

Anyone have any comments on that floor/room #??? We are usually on Deck 6.

Thanks for reading!:Pinkbounc

>>^..^<<
01-03-2003, 10:01 AM
Hi there...

Congrats on booking your cruise for 2004... and I thought I was booking early for this August!!

I sailed on magic before and had a cabin right by the Forward elevators like you do.

I found these to be the best - quietest elevators - elevators amidships you wait forever and aft where the pool/topsiders is it is busy too.

You have a great location - have a wonderful cruise.

strawberryblonde
01-03-2003, 11:03 AM
Congratulations on booking, very good feeling :D . I booked for March 2004 the day they opened those dates, which was sometime this spring. I just checked my cruise dates and my cruise price had only gone up $100+ dollars total, not per person (four in our party). I'm just a bit bummed as I would like to see the cruise price double (or something like that ) before we set sail. Everything I have read. leads me to believe early booking is the way to save $$. At least I have a cabin I am happy with. It will be interesting to see how it goes. Again, happy planning on your cruise!

Heidi

strawberryblonde
01-03-2003, 11:22 AM
I just checked on my dates for this year and they are $2,500 more than I am paying to go in 2004 :D , OK, I feel better now :p

Heidi

lUVTOGO
01-03-2003, 01:25 PM
I tried to book the Magic for the 2nd week in November 2004 and was told they would be in Drydock at that time.:( So now I have to decide if we go this year or wait till 2005. I wanted to do the parks this year, the rest of the family wants to go to Sanibel in Florida. :rolleyes:

SweetSpot
01-03-2003, 03:06 PM
lUVTOGO:

I just checked the website and there's a Western Cruise scheduled for Nov 6 - 13th. The NJ cruise that year is the Oct 30 - Nov 6th. It seems you can book it online I would try calling back and see if maybe the CM was wrong when you called.