PDA

View Full Version : Do they have them? (stroller)

thatmom
01-03-2003, 07:49 AM
Hi,
We are doing Disney before our cruise. Can anyone tell be if they have any double strollers? How about Epcot? We need and double not two singles.
thanks,
thatmom

Gillian
01-03-2003, 09:25 AM
All the parks have double strollers. I would guess there are a limited number of doubles, but I've never heard of anyone having a problem getting one.

hydster
01-03-2003, 09:36 AM
they had double strollers at all the parks but they were the hard plastic kind of stroller not the nice soft jogging stroller type. I think they had the nice jogger type at either MGM or AK but not quite sure. I do know that the plastic ones looked SO uncomfortable for kids to sit in. Maybe it was because I am older and much bigger but they just looked miserable to sit in. We were going to rent a double stroller for our older kids and then use our jogging stroller for our 3 year old but we scratched the plan (actually the kids did) when they saw how small and uncomfortable they looked. Plan to bring a big blankie to make it softer.

I found a couple of pictures of a family with those double strollers and although not great you might get the idea.

http://www.hurstinc.com/family/disney_world_2002.htm

And if you click on the Disney Spring link on the left hand side about 3/4 of the way down on that link there is a really good picture of the stroller with kids getting in and one sitting in it.

Hope this helps!
Heidi

loes
01-03-2003, 09:38 AM
While I haven't actually rented one, I have run into a few of the double strollers in the parks (I have the battle scars to prove it.) They're the hard plastic type where the children sit side-by-side...not in-line.