PDA

View Full Version : 2/13/03 Wonder Docs are here!!

HappyGilmore
01-02-2003, 10:31 PM
Took a quick look and didn't see any other 2/13 cruisers post so thought I would. FedX came this morning ,I just got home from 2nd job and hubby handed our docs to me!!! Yipppeeee

KaitlinsMom
01-02-2003, 11:09 PM
It's a great feeling isn't it! I just saw you are going on the Valentines cruise!!! How wonderful is that!!

Glad you got your docs - Now - START PACKING!!!!!

sandiegosusie
01-02-2003, 11:44 PM
Wow!!!!! Mine are not here yet...Did you book through Disney or another source? I hope mine come, I hope mine come...

HappyGilmore
01-03-2003, 07:01 AM
I used Dreams Unlimited Travel. The service they provide it second to none. My last two cruises that I boked with them they actually sent an email to me to let me know that my fare had gone DOWN in price. This time I got a credit of over $300.00. I am so excited as we are taking our best friends along with us -they have never been on DCL and also my parents are joining us- my father has also never been. It will be like taking children to Disney for the 1st time. I can't wait to hear the comments as we walk on board!!

DVC-Don
01-03-2003, 07:05 AM
That means ours should be close behind yours. We are booked on the 2/16 Wonder cruise. Thanks for the heads up.

carolsherman
01-03-2003, 07:15 AM
We are also on the 2/13 Wonder. I cannot wait till our docs come according to allseas travel who we booked thru they said 2 to 3 weeks prior to the cruise we would get tham I am getting antsy now my kids are still in the dark about it its a suprise for them I don't know how much longer I can hold out LOL:bounce:

raisin64
01-03-2003, 07:33 PM
Both of mine came yesterday. We're doing a back to back
Feb 9 and Feb 13

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

curtessey
01-04-2003, 07:04 PM
We also received ours for our Valentine's (Anniversary) Cruise on Friday, 1/02! YEEEEEHAAAAAW! Now it seems "OFFICIAL"! We're all filled out except for the rental car. The "packing pile" is getting bigger by the day and we're sorting/organizing pins (we'll also be at POR for a week prior to sailing). It'll be here before we know it!