PDA

View Full Version : Dreams Unlimited question

aprilgail2
01-01-2003, 06:21 PM
How long does it take Dreams unlimited to get back to you with a price? I filled out the form about 4 days ago and haven't heard anything back from them and I can't find a phone number on the website where I can call and ask....

Mickeylover
01-01-2003, 06:40 PM
They are ususally same day fast. My Mom had this happen once when she got a quote...try this site.

http://www.dreamsunlimited.com/reservations/res-check.cfm

You should have intially gotten a quote confirmation number when you requested a quote (and input a password you created.) Plug these in here and it should show your quote.

If you didn't write down that number, just send them an e-mail at
reservations@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com and they'll help you out.

peg2001
01-01-2003, 06:40 PM
Must be due to the holidays because I have always gotten a very quick response from them. . .a few hours, not days. You might wait until tomorrow and if you still haven't heard, send an e-mail inquiring.

Peggy

buzz&woody'smom
01-01-2003, 07:18 PM
I know John from DU gave me my quote and booked our next cruise and he mentioned that DU would be closed the 31st and 1st.

Hope you hear something soon :)

Michelle
01-01-2003, 08:46 PM
Aprilgail, please e-mail webmaster@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com with your reservation number if you have it and they will look into it. Although the offices are closed they are still processing reservations and it sounds like there may be a problem with your request. Often it's because the e-mail address was input incorrectly and Dreams gets the mail sent to you returned as undeliverable. They will be able to help you if you contact them. :)

aprilgail2
01-01-2003, 08:59 PM
Thanks! I just got the reply a few minutes ago from them!