PDA

View Full Version : The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 11:10 AM
So, here's the real thread! You can still sign up, and a link to the signups is at the bottom.

Rules

1. Absolutely no trolling or OOC(out of character) name-calling, bullying, arguing, drama etc. We're just here to have fun. You can have all of that stuff minus the trolling IC(in character), but never let it get outside of the RP world and into RL. I'll give you a warning the first couple of times, but after that I might have to say something. Please, let's just have fun guys. Common courtesy.

2. The format we'll be using is a new format, combining script form like we normally use and book form, which is what you see in novels. Here's an example:

Annie: Annie Watson was always late. It didn't matter where she was going, somehow she could just never get some place on time. As she raced to the cafe where she was meeting her friends, she thought, Just one day I would like to be on time. Just one day. Is that too much to wish for?

As Annie stepped into the restaurant, she saw there was a stranger at the table where her friends were sitting. A boy, with close cropped brown hair and shoulders hunched and shaking, as if he was laughing. Her friends seemed to be laughing with him, and she imagined someone had just told a joke. As Annie stood in front of the door, she wondered, Have they replaced me?

Like script form, the name of the character is still in front, the post is still colored, and thoughts are still in italics. But, you no longer have to use so many asteriks to say actions.

3. No controlling other people's characters unless they have given you permission to do so. This includes temporary characters you will not play the whole time, even if they're only there for one post. Since I am running the thread, I may do this if we have to get out of a situation and you are not currently online, but only then.

4. Plot lines, OOC stuff, character development, relationships, and things of that kind must be discussed OOC.

5. There really isn't a limit to how old you can be or what grade you can be in, but please don't be something absurd like being six and in eighth grade. And being like eleven and older would be greatly appreciated, so the students can be around the same age.

6. If you have any questions, please ask, especially if you're a new role player. I would be ready to help you with whatever you need. You can also ask some of the other veteran RPers questions as well.

7. It is completely okay for you to play more than one character. Everyone who signs up and plays will make up the entire student body(I figure powered people aren't exactly common). Just don't take more characters than you think you can handle.

List of Characters
Professor Elizabeth Collins
Maxine Patterson(Max)
River Carson
Lucy
Theodora(Teddy)
Alexandria Lynn (Alex, Lexi, or just Lex)
Amelia Daley (Ami or Mia)
Rebeca J
Amber O'Connor
Jennifer Pennifer(JP)
Gloria(Glojo)
Samantha Patten
Daniel Schaffer
Justin Drew
Jonathan Pennifer
Jack Henderson
Nathan Palmer(Nate)
Margo Reeves
Brittany Van Houtan(Britt)
Toby Kay
Marcilene Mariwether (Marci)
Serefima Kasai
Nicole
Elizabeth (Ella)
Diamond Anderson(Di)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3039069

And.......start!

Maxine: Maxine sat in the back of her father's car as he drove her from the airport to the airfield where the helicopter would be waiting. She listened to him talk about how she needed to have perfect grades and do well, and for Pete's sake don't mess around so much that you get kicked out again! She knew practically every word to her father's speech.

After what seemed like a millenia, they arrived. Her father popped the trunk, and Maxine got out and took her two suitcases out of the trunk. She said a quick, stiff goodbye to her dad and walked over to the pilot.

Pilot: He smiled at the dark haired girl as she approached him. "Hello! I can take those!" He took her suitcases one by one and put them on the helicopter. He then gave her a hand up into the helicopter.

Maxine: Max got inside and said "Thanks!" She sat down and buckled in.

Meanwhile......

Professor Collins: Everything was ready. The kitchen was stocked, the lessons and the tour planned, the rooms in order for her students. She went back to her office and sat down behind her desks, the pile of applications off to one side.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 11:17 AM
Daniel: Daniel's taxi drove down to the airfield. It had been a long flight from Madrid, where his family was currently living, and he was still tired, but he hoped the school would be worth it. As they arrived, he paid the driver and went to the back to get his suitcases. As he pulled them out he saw a car drive away, which meant that a student must be alreay here. He got his stuff and walked over to the pilot.

Pilot: The pilot smiled at the boy who came over to him. "Hello! Do you neeed a hand with those?"

Daniel: Daniel smiled politely back at the pilot and replied, "No, thanks though." He put his suitcases on the helicopter and got in.

There was a girl already seated and buckled in. Younger, and serious looking. He slid in the seat across from her and buckled in. He nodded politely at her.

Maxine: Maxine nodded back, feeling that the gesture was the only thing needed.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 11:49 AM
Alex: Alex sat in the a taxi cab looking around trying to see if the school would be close enough for her to sneak a glance at. Finally she gives up seeing the school is too far for her to see and sat back in her seat thinking, "I guess I'll have to wait and see. I can't wait though, I can finally stay at a school for more than a year!"

Finally the taxi comes to a stop and the driver steps out opening Alex's door giving her a smile, "Here you go ma'am". Alex grins and steps out, paying the driver. She walks to the trunk and grabs her suitcase only to find it's stuck in it's spot, "Oh no. C'mon! Get out!" She yanks on the suitcase a couple times before it comes out making her fall back a couple of feet but regains her balance, she grins and looks around hoping no one saw her.

Ooc: Awesome, this thread is all new and fresh!:laughing:

Orreed
01-02-2013, 12:14 PM
OOC: Super Excited!:goodvibes

Samantha: Samantha got out of the taxi and thanked the driver. This was her fourth year at the school, and was happy to be back. She saw a girl with very blonde hair and who was slightly younger than her walking in front of her. She looked a tad unsure and she did not recognize her. She must be new to the school. Sam decided to introduce herself. "Hey! My name is Sam? Are you heading on the helicopter for your first year of school?" She couldn't say too much. You could never really be sure who's watching, but that seemed OK.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 12:26 PM
OOC: Super Excited!:goodvibes

Samantha: Samantha got out of the taxi and thanked the driver. This was her fourth year at the school, and was happy to be back. She saw a girl with very blonde hair and who was slightly younger than her walking in front of her. She looked a tad unsure and she did not recognize her. She must be new to the school. Sam decided to introduce herself. "Hey! My name is Sam? Are you heading on the helicopter for your first year of school?" She couldn't say too much. You could never really be sure who's watching, but that seemed OK.

Alex: Alex turns around a little shocked someone was behind her and smiles shyly at the girl. She didn't look that much older than Alex but she guessed she was probably a grade or two above her. "It's that obvious huh?" She sighs and puts her suitcase down next to her feet making sure it wouldn't fall anytime, "Yeah, it's my first year and I'm kind lost. I'm Alexandria by the way, but you can call me Alex or Lexi or even just Lex if you want. I don't really mind I like nicknames, well I don't like them but they're way better than saying my whole name. So I guess I actually do like nicknames." Alex bit down on her lip and looked down at her ballet flats afraid she went over board on her introduction and came off annoying. "Gee, great way to introduce yourself!" She thought to herself.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 12:27 PM
OOC: Yes, it's all new and shiny!

Maxine: Maxine heard voices outside. There must be more students coming to get on. For a monment, just a moment, she wondered if they could be her friends. But then she reminded herself that this was probably going to be just like her previous fifteen boarding schools. She sighed aloud, not looking forward to this.

Daniel: Daniel woke from his half sleep as he heard others outside. That was great. Perhaps at this school he would be able to make friends. He wasn't going anywhere for a while, for the first time in his life. The girl already seated was still silent, and Daniel didn't know whether it was shyness or something else entirely.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Jack: Jack Henderson glared out the window annoyed that the driver of the taxi cab wouldn't stop trying to strike up conversation with him, didn't he now Jack couldn't care less? He just wanted to go to this school and get away from his old home. Something catches his eye when the taxi comes to a stop and the driver opens the trunk, he sees two girls just talking. One with brown hair and one...white? He rolls his eyes and steps out throwing the money in the back seat, he throws his black duffel bag over his shoulder and starts walking towards the helicopter going straight past the girls without a second glance. Jack throws his bag to the pilot and sits down in the helicopter buckling his seat belt and putting his head back.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 12:44 PM
Max: Max knew from the moment she saw the boy that a) he could be dangerous, b) he was clearly unhappy, and c) he might have problems worse than her own. She decided the best things was probably to leave his alone, and so she stared out into the ocean. What things were in store for her on that island?

Daniel: Daniel watched as another boy got on. He was tall, and possibly a year bor so older than him. He seemed as grumpy as Daniel thought the girl probably was, though the girl was probably masking her feelings. Her face was completely blank. But Daniel decided to at least try with the boy. He flashed him a smiled and said, "Hey."

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 12:47 PM
OOC: Yes, it's all new and shiny!

Maxine: Maxine heard voices outside. There must be more students coming to get on. For a monment, just a moment, she wondered if they could be her friends. But then she reminded herself that this was probably going to be just like her previous fifteen boarding schools. She sighed aloud, not looking forward to this.

Daniel: Daniel woke from his half sleep as he heard others outside. That was great. Perhaps at this school he would be able to make friends. He wasn't going anywhere for a while, for the first time in his life. The girl already seated was still silent, and Daniel didn't know whether it was shyness or something else entirely.

Max: Max knew from the moment she saw the boy that a) he could be dangerous, b) he was clearly unhappy, and c) he might have problems worse than her own. She decided the best things was probably to leave his alone, and so she stared out into the ocean. What things were in store for her on that island?

Daniel: Daniel watched as another boy got on. He was tall, and possibly a year bor so older than him. He seemed as grumpy as Daniel thought the girl probably was, though the girl was probably masking her feelings. Her face was completely blank. But Daniel decided to at least try with the boy. He flashed him a smiled and said, "Hey."

Jack: Jack heard the boy and looked up at the girl grateful she didn't try anything. He turns tot he boy and glares a bit at him and just closes his eyes putting his head back again not in the mood for conversation.

Alex: Alex turned to look at the helicopter and thought if anyone was inside seeing as though that one boy just stepped in. She turns back to the girl and tries to save herself from her bumpy introduction,"We should probably get on that helicopter, right? I mean, it looks like that's where people should be going." She smiles and picks up her suitcase while walking to the helicopter, gently handing over her suitcase to the pilot and getting in. Alex notices the other students and smiles at them giving a small wave. SHe thught to herself, "Okay, be normal. Try to make friends." She smiled once again and took her seat.

Orreed
01-02-2013, 12:56 PM
Samantha: Ugh! Why did she always randomly start talking. She always did that and needed to stop, it looked liked she spooked the girl. At least she looked nice. "Eh, don't worry. It wasn't too obvious, it's just when you go to the school you get to know everyone. Anyways.. WOAH. That kid's cool.(She said sarcastically)Just walking past us, whatever. I mean, people are nervous and take it out different ways. Let's hop on the helicopter, you'll love the school Alex." They hopped in the helicopter. Might as well introduce herself, she liked meeting new friends. She just hoped not to make anyone annoyed...
"Hi! My name is Samantha."

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 12:58 PM
Jack: Jack heard the boy and looked up at the girl grateful she didn't try anything. He turns tot he boy and glares a bit at him and just closes his eyes putting his head back again not in the mood for conversation.

Alex: Alex turned to look at the helicopter and thought if anyone was inside seeing as though that one boy just stepped in. She turns back to the girl and tries to save herself from her bumpy introduction,"We should probably get on that helicopter, right? I mean, it looks like that's where people should be going." She smiles and picks up her suitcase while walking to the helicopter, gently handing over her suitcase to the pilot and getting in. Alex notices the other students and smiles at them giving a small wave. SHe thught to herself, "Okay, be normal. Try to make friends." She smiled once again and took her seat.

OOC: Nevermind

Daniel: Daniel shrugged and looked away. Clearly he shouldn't have spoken to the boy. Still, he wasn't going to show that he had been bothered by the glare. There had to be plenty of other students here.

Speaking of other students, he saw a girl get in, one with white blond hair and a nice smile. He would probably have better results with this girl than with the boy. Daniel grinned and said in a joking way, "Hey. You going to Super Hero School too?"

Max: Maxine watched as, as she predicted, the new boy reacted to to the strawberry blond one in a way that said quite clearly thatt he shouldn't be messed with. Turning, she saw another girl come in, all smiles. Max wanted to smile at the strawberry blond boy's description of the Institute, but she couldn't. Not really. So she kept her face at a steady expressionless and nodded politely at the girl who came in.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 01:04 PM
Samantha: Ugh! Why did she always randomly start talking. She always did that and needed to stop, it looked liked she spooked the girl. At least she looked nice. "Eh, don't worry. It wasn't too obvious, it's just when you go to the school you get to know everyone. Anyways.. WOAH. That kid's cool.(She said sarcastically)Just walking past us, whatever. I mean, people are nervous and take it out different ways. Let's hop on the helicopter, you'll love the school Alex." They hopped in the helicopter. Might as well introduce herself, she liked meeting new friends. She just hoped not to make anyone annoyed...
"Hi! My name is Samantha."

Max: Max nodded politely at this girl as well, she wasn't ready to talk yyet, she didn't knowq any of these people or anything about these people, so it was best to stay on the side and analyze.

Daniel: Daniel smiled at Samantha. Hre didn't repeat his joke, not knowing if she had already heard it. Instead, he said, "Hey, I'm Daniel." Look at him, making friends already. POerhaps he actually would make friends at this school. It was pleasently surprising. He'd never had enough time to make friends at any school he'd gone to or anywhere he'd lived before.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 01:08 PM
Ooc: Sorry! I was using one quote for Jack to answer I guess. I'm sorry!

Alex: Alex smiles at Samantha once again,"Thanks Sam, I'm pretty sure I'll love it too." She could tell Sam was a nice person and hoped they would get along for awhile. She turns to the by who spoke to her and laughed a bit finding his description funny. "Maybe I will make some friends this year." She thought happily and decided to go along with it, "Oh of course, I've always dreamt of becoming the next Wonder Woman!

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 01:15 PM
Ooc: Sorry! I was using one quote for Jack to answer I guess. I'm sorry!

Alex: Alex smiles at Samantha once again,"Thanks Sam, I'm pretty sure I'll love it too." She could tell Sam was a nice person and hoped they would get along for awhile. She turns to the by who spoke to her and laughed a bit finding his description funny. "Maybe I will make some friends this year." She thought happily and decided to go along with it, "Oh of course, I've always dreamt of becoming the next Wonder Woman!

OOC: I figured it out.

Daniel: Daniel grinned at the girl and replied, "Well, I guess this is the right place to do so. After all, where else does the curriculum include learning how to control your super powers?"

DisneyFreak98
01-02-2013, 01:34 PM
Amelia: Amelia sat in awkward silence with the cab driver who was taking her to her brand new life. She was nervous about this school, as she hadn't been to school in over six years. She was nervous about having to meet new kids and what they would think of her. She wasn't good at explaining herself, and she didn't think anyone would understand her. She planned on staying out of everyone's way and disappearing, the one thing she was good at. The taxi pulled up to a giant helicopter, and she got out, amazed. She'd never even seen a helicopter, let alone rode in one. She paid the drive and got her small suitcase containing everything she owned. She climbed into the helicopter and sat down in the first seat she saw, avoiding eye contact. There were quite a few other kids on the helicopter already, but she just kept her head down and kept silent. She wouldn't talk unless someone talked to her first, and even then, she had no idea what she was going to say. This is going to be one interesting year she thought.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 01:48 PM
OOC: I figured it out.

Daniel: Daniel grinned at the girl and replied, "Well, I guess this is the right place to do so. After all, where else does the curriculum include learning how to control your super powers?"

Alex: Alex laughed again at the boy and smiles, " Nowhere that I know of, I'm so excited to finally learn how to control my powers! It's so annoying having to run away somewhere when they come out. Oh, I'm Alexandria by the way, but you can call me whatever you want." She tucks a piece of her hair behind her ear and sighs crossing her legs.

Jack: Jack opened his eyes and glares at the girl named Alexandria for getting on his nerves." Why is she laughing and smiling so much? Geez." He thinks to himself annoyed. "Can you keep it down over there? Some people really don't want to hear you." He said just as annoyed as he had thought.

Alex: Alex narrowed her eyes at the rude boy, how dare he be so rude to her! What's his problem? Alex decided to voice her thought, "What's your problem? If you don't want to hear me then don't listen and pout in your seat. You don't need to damper everyone else's mood just because you're a sour pants." She wished she hadn't said it, but she couldn't help it! He got on her nerves and he needed to be told, but maybe it was too early in the year to start anything. She turned back tot he boy she was previously talking to and hoped no one would think she was a bad person. " Great way to start the year." She thought to herself.

Jack: Jack rolled his eyes at the silly girl, "Whatever." He goes back to his former position ignoring everyone, especially that silly girl.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 01:49 PM
Max: Maxine observed everyone. That Daniel kid was completely at ease joking around with a blond girl and another girl named Samantha. The other boy was still ignoring everyone, which was quite fine with Max. And then she saw the newcomer come on and avoid eye contact with everybody. Looking off into the distance, Max knew that was something she could relate to. Closing yourself off, trying to become invisible - that was Max's game. At least, when it came to being social. In class, Max was a different person all together. But then, that was neccessary. And everyone would see it later. Yet, she felt the other girl was doing it wrong. People would surely reach out to her if she made it that clear she was trying to be left alone. Max had nodded at everyone not because she was trying to be friendly, but because she knew people wouldn't keep engaging with her. They'd had their greeting, and now they'd lost interest. That was how Max warded people off, and in her fifteen previous boarding schools, it had worked like magic. And so far, it seemed to be working here too.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Amelia: Amelia sat in awkward silence with the cab driver who was taking her to her brand new life. She was nervous about this school, as she hadn't been to school in over six years. She was nervous about having to meet new kids and what they would think of her. She wasn't good at explaining herself, and she didn't think anyone would understand her. She planned on staying out of everyone's way and disappearing, the one thing she was good at. The taxi pulled up to a giant helicopter, and she got out, amazed. She'd never even seen a helicopter, let alone rode in one. She paid the drive and got her small suitcase containing everything she owned. She climbed into the helicopter and sat down in the first seat she saw, avoiding eye contact. There were quite a few other kids on the helicopter already, but she just kept her head down and kept silent. She wouldn't talk unless someone talked to her first, and even then, she had no idea what she was going to say. This is going to be one interesting year she thought.

Alex: Alex saw the new girl walk on and tilted her head, another quiet one huh? "I guess I'll have to try!" She thought happily. She turns to look at the new girl and smiles gently, "Hello! I'm Alexandria, what's your name?"

Orreed
01-02-2013, 01:55 PM
Sam: She laughed and smiled at all the jokes. She was happy to be heading back to school. Her home life wasn't awful, it was actually pretty good. Nothing tradgic. Just life at this school was awesome.
OOC: Is this set in the Marvel, DC, or our universe. Or is it combined.

DisneyFreak98
01-02-2013, 01:58 PM
Alex: Alex saw the new girl walk on and tilted her head, another quiet one huh? "I guess I'll have to try!" She thought happily. She turns to look at the new girl and smiles gently, "Hello! I'm Alexandria, what's your name?"

Amelia: Oh Lord, she thought, Avoidance didn't work I guess. Okay, it's okay. Just tell her you name. "I'm Amelia," she mumbled, barely looking at the girl. Okay, good, you told her your name. She'll probably leave you alone now, she thought, looking back down at the floor.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 01:59 PM
Alex: Alex laughed again at the boy and smiles, " Nowhere that I know of, I'm so excited to finally learn how to control my powers! It's so annoying having to run away somewhere when they come out. Oh, I'm Alexandria by the way, but you can call me whatever you want." She tucks a piece of her hair behind her ear and sighs crossing her legs.

Jack: Jack opened his eyes and glares at the girl named Alexandria for getting on his nerves." Why is she laughing and smiling so much? Geez." He thinks to himself annoyed. "Can you keep it down over there? Some people really don't want to hear you." He said just as annoyed as he had thought.

Alex: Alex narrowed her eyes at the rude boy, how dare he be so rude to her! What's his problem? Alex decided to voice her thought, "What's your problem? If you don't want to hear me then don't listen and pout in your seat. You don't need to damper everyone else's mood just because you're a sour pants." She wished she hadn't said it, but she couldn't help it! He got on her nerves and he needed to be told, but maybe it was too early in the year to start anything. She turned back tot he boy she was previously talking to and hoped no one would think she was a bad person. " Great way to start the year." She thought to herself.

Jack: Jack rolled his eyes at the silly girl, "Whatever." He goes back to his former position ignoring everyone, especially that silly girl.

Daniel: Daniel smiled at Alexandria, and then watched as she confronted the other boy. He shrugged, frowned and said to her, "Oh, I don't think you'll get anywhere with him. It's a noble cause, but that's just how people like him work. I tried earlier, it didn't work." He smiled again, going back to what she'd said earlier. "Anyway, it would be good to get some control over mine too. As for the running, I got used to it before I even got my powers. I've moved more times than years I've been alive. So, what can you do?"

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 02:00 PM
Sam: She laughed and smiled at all the jokes. She was happy to be heading back to school. Her home life wasn't awful, it was actually pretty good. Nothing tradgic. Just life at this school was awesome.
OOC: Is this set in the Marvel, DC, or our universe. Or is it combined.

OOC: Never thought about it honestly. What do you guys like, or do you care?

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 02:09 PM
Daniel: Daniel smiled at Alexandria, and then watched as she confronted the other boy. He shrugged, frowned and said to her, "Oh, I don't think you'll get anywhere with him. It's a noble cause, but that's just how people like him work. I tried earlier, it didn't work." He smiled again, going back to what she'd said earlier. "Anyway, it would be good to get some control over mine too. As for the running, I got used to it before I even got my powers. I've moved more times than years I've been alive. So, what can you do?"

Alex: Alex nods to him about the boy and smiles at them going back to the earlier topic, she turns from the other girl to look at him while they're speaking. She speaks a little shyly about her powers, " Oh, I can um control the elements. Not really control yet I suppose, I mean fire is easier to control since I've known about it longer, but I should be able to control them all soon. What about you?"

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 02:12 PM
Amelia: Oh Lord, she thought, Avoidance didn't work I guess. Okay, it's okay. Just tell her you name. "I'm Amelia," she mumbled, barely looking at the girl. Okay, good, you told her your name. She'll probably leave you alone now, she thought, looking back down at the floor.

Alex: Alex hears her even though she's mumbled and turns her head towards her making her bangs fall in to her eyes, "Darn things." She says and fixes them across her forehead again and smiles at the girl, "Nice to meet you Amelia, I'm Alexandria. Is this your first year at the school as well or have you been before?

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 02:13 PM

Ooc: I really don't care, whatever everyone else likes I'll go with.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 02:18 PM
Alex: Alex nods to him about the boy and smiles at them going back to the earlier topic, she turns from the other girl to look at him while they're speaking. She speaks a little shyly about her powers, " Oh, I can um control the elements. Not really control yet I suppose, I mean fire is easier to control since I've known about it longer, but I should be able to control them all soon. What about you?"

Daniel: Daniel smiled even wider at hearing of her awesome powers. "That's cooler than what I can do! I'm just a teleporter! Though it has gotten me into some.......interesting situations before." he said.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 02:20 PM
Ooc: I really don't care, whatever everyone else likes I'll go with.

OOC: Okay.

DisneyFreak98
01-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Alex: Alex hears her even though she's mumbled and turns her head towards her making her bangs fall in to her eyes, "Darn things." She says and fixes them across her forehead again and smiles at the girl, "Nice to meet you Amelia, I'm Alexandria. Is this your first year at the school as well or have you been before?

Shoot, she thought, can't this girl see I don't want to talk? "This is my first year," she said quickly. Amelia didn't think this girl was so bad. She wasn't opposed to making friends, she was just no good at it. She didn't know how, so she didn't try. She was afraid of people and afraid of being rejected, so she just tried to stay out of the way. Maybe this year could be different...

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Daniel: Daniel smiled even wider at hearing of her awesome powers. "That's cooler than what I can do! I'm just a teleporter! Though it has gotten me into some.......interesting situations before." he said.

Alex: Alex grinned at him, "My powers are cool? Yours is so awesome! A teleporter! That's so cool, so you can just go one place to another?" She leans forward in her seat interested in his power," Maybe making friends won't be so hard this year." She thought gladly.

Orreed
01-02-2013, 02:30 PM
OOC:
I don't really mind. Here are my suggestions.
1.Marvel-Good for the fact of S.H.E.I.D.
2. Our world- Pretend that Marvel and DC movies are stories but we are real heros.
3. Combine whatever we want as we go along-easy and ability to be creative. Downside is people may be confused and think differently but in all still good option.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 02:31 PM
Shoot, she thought, can't this girl see I don't want to talk? "This is my first year," she said quickly. Amelia didn't think this girl was so bad. She wasn't opposed to making friends, she was just no good at it. She didn't know how, so she didn't try. She was afraid of people and afraid of being rejected, so she just tried to stay out of the way. Maybe this year could be different...

Alex: Alex grins not noticing she isn't wanting to have a conversation," Mine to! I've always went to public schools so the weirdest thing to me is having to wear the uniforms." She laughs at herself and pulls her hair over her left shoulder letting it fall over.

Orreed
01-02-2013, 02:33 PM
Samantha: She loved hearing about.powers, it was so cool. She sat contently and listened, playing with her light brown hair.

OCC: Sorry no colors on mobile.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 02:33 PM
Alex: Alex grinned at him, "My powers are cool? Yours is so awesome! A teleporter! That's so cool, so you can just go one place to another?" She leans forward in her seat interested in his power," Maybe making friends won't be so hard this year." She thought gladly.

Daniel: Daniel was happy she actually thought his powers were cool. He was worried his would be the lamest powers, and maybe they would be, but at least someone liked them. "Theoretically, yeah. Of course, I have limits. If I make too far of a "jump" as I call them, then it can wipe me out. And I usually have to be able to see where I'm going, or I can end up in a wall. As you can imagine, I learned both of those through experience." Daniel laughed a little, thinking of his ten year old self testing out his powers. He continued, "Of course, a small jump, like from here to a seat on the other side of the helicopter, is pretty easy and doesn't leave me tired." Daniel seemed to be making friends for once, and this made him really happy.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 02:35 PM
Samantha: She loved hearing about.powers, it was so cool. She sat contently and listened.

OCC: Sorry no colors on mobile.

OOC: It's okay. Colors are really optional, and you've only got one character so it shouldn't matter much.

I can send the pilot back for others or have a second helicopter if you guys wanna head off to the school.

Orreed
01-02-2013, 02:37 PM
Daniel: Daniel was happy she actually thought his powers were cool. He was worried his would be the lamest powers, and maybe they would be, but at least someone liked them. "Theoretically, yeah. Of course, I have limits. If I make too far of a "jump" as I call them, then it can wipe me out. And I usually have to be able to see where I'm going, or I can end up in a wall. As you can imagine, I learned both of those through experience." Daniel laughed a little, thinking of his ten year old self testing out his powers. He continued, "Of course, a small jump, like from here to a seat on the other side of the helicopter, is pretty easy and doesn't leave me tired." Daniel seemed to be making friends for once, and this made him really happy.

Samantha: She thought teleportation sounded swell. Sam loved travel and free airfare was nice. She asked Daniel, "Hey, if it doesn't take a lot to teleport to a different part of the helicopter, can you show us? Teleportion sounds cool."

Orreed
01-02-2013, 02:39 PM
OOC: It's okay. Colors are really optional, and you've only got one character so it shouldn't matter much.

I can send the pilot back for others or have a second helicopter if you guys wanna head off to the school.

OK cool. And I vote to head off to school! :)

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 02:42 PM

Alex: Alex looked at him in awe, she loved his power! "Oh my goodness your power is so cool! You have to show us when we get to the school or whenever we hang out. I would love to see someone else's power." She said with excitement clear in her voice.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 02:47 PM
Alex: Alex grins not noticing she isn't wanting to have a conversation," Mine to! I've always went to public schools so the weirdest thing to me is having to wear the uniforms." She laughs at herself and pulls her hair over her left shoulder letting it fall over.

Max: Max heard this part of the conversation and glanced over, just for a moment before turning away again. For one second, Max wanted to tell her all about boarding schools. How half the clothes Max owned were uniforms from boarding schools. How you didn't only go to class with those jerks you hated, you ate your meals with them, you had them in study hall, and sometimes depending on your luck you even slept in the same dorm as them. How in some schools you had houses, and sometimes they were like families, but more often they were like competitive gangs, sometimes even having whole houses fight because one guy insulted another. Max wanted to tell her about the feeling of abandonment, month after month, as her father shuffled her from boarding school to boarding school. But after that one second, Max had come back to her senses, and turned away. It was better not to crush the girl's hopes before they even got there. Anyway, no one on here probably took here seriously, and they definitely wouldn't after their first day in class. Max thought she had to be the youngest on here, she was fourteen and everyone else looked older.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Samantha: She thought teleportation sounded swell. Sam loved travel and free airfare was nice. She asked Daniel, "Hey, if it doesn't take a lot to teleport to a different part of the helicopter, can you show us? Teleportion sounds cool."

Alex: Alex looked at him in awe, she loved his power! "Oh my goodness your power is so cool! You have to show us when we get to the school or whenever we hang out. I would love to see someone else's power." She said with excitement clear in her voice.

Daniel: Daniel looked at them skeptically. "You really wanna see? It's not that cool, but okay." He took a deep breath, picked a seat across the aisle, and willed his body into that seat. He felt his body move as he heard the bang and saw a green and black cloud erupt around him. As it dissipated, Daniel was gone from the seat. He wasnt even in the dimension anymore, he was in a place comparable to a teleporter's Grand Central Station. He could see the seat in front of him and put himself there, appearing in the present. All of this took thirty seconds, maybe a minute at most.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 02:56 PM

OOc: Ooh same!

Alex: Alex sighed and twisted a strand of her hair getting lost in her thoughts. "I wonder if I'll make any more friends, these people seem really cool even though Amelia and that one girl aren't talking much. Will there be bullies? I'm not good with bullies or jerks, if I lose my temper I might set another fire. Will they give me detention if I accidently set a desk on fire or something? That happened at one of my old schools.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 03:01 PM
Daniel: Daniel looked at them skeptically. "You really wanna see? It's not that cool, but okay." He took a deep breath, picked a seat across the aisle, and willed his body into that seat. He felt his body move as he heard the bang and saw a green and black cloud erupt around him. As it dissipated, Daniel was gone from the seat. He wasnt even in the dimension anymore, he was in a place comparable to a teleporter's Grand Central Station. He could see the seat in front of him and put himself there, appearing in the present. All of this took thirty seconds, maybe a minute at most.

Alex: Alex jumped a bit in her seat getting drawn out of her thoughts by the bang and looked around seeing him in the other seat. She grins and claps," That was really cool! I wish I could do that! That could come in handy."

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 03:02 PM
OOC: Okay. We'll take off and I'll have the pilot come back for the others when they get on.

Pilot: The pilot looked around and then checked the back where the sstudents were seated. "This is as much as I can safely fit right now, so we'll head off to the Institute. Should be about ten minutes so sit tight, and you'll have to get your own stuff off, because I gotta be back here for the rest." With that he shut the side door and got into the cockpit. "Right, now everyone sit down and put your seatbelts on. And you, teleporter, go sit back in your original seat and no more teleporting while the helicopter when we're in the air." He stopped and waited for everyone to get situated.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 03:08 PM
Max: Max was happy, they were finally going to get there! This helicopter was making her uncomfortable. Even though she was being really quiet somehow she worried that people had still noticed her. It doesn't matter, Max thought, there will be time to escape once we arrive. She double checked her seat belt as they got ready to take off.

Daniel: Daniel nodded at the pilot. But then, he realized that they weren't in the air yet. With another bang and another cloud of smoke, he teleported back to his original seat, appearing there like he had in the other seat with yet another bang and cloud of smoke. As the cloud dissipated, Daniel put on his seat belt and said, "Sorry, there doesn't seem to be a stealth mode where I can teleport quietly."

MickeyisBeast
01-02-2013, 03:13 PM
Glojo: Glojo looked at the sheets of school papers with her name on the front of it "Gloria Bullfrog" they read. She sighed and rolled her eyes, she hated the name Gloria. It sounded old and did not fit her fashionable style or hip personality. She boarded the second helicopter and sat down, nodding towards the pilot.

Justin: Justin slid into the seat next to Glojo. "Hey Gloria, how'd you get into Collins?!" He smirked

Glojo: "Quit calling me Gloria, it's Glojo" she frowned.

Justin: "Glojo is the stupidest name I've ever heard, I'll stick with Gloria." Justin shrugged.

ooc: i only skimmed through the previous posts so sorry if i made up something i shouldn't have/doesn't make sense.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 03:17 PM
OOC: Okay. We'll take off and I'll have the pilot come back for the others when they get on.

Pilot: The pilot looked around and then checked the back where the sstudents were seated. "This is as much as I can safely fit right now, so we'll head off to the Institute. Should be about ten minutes so sit tight, and you'll have to get your own stuff off, because I gotta be back here for the rest." With that he shut the side door and got into the cockpit. "Right, now everyone sit down and put your seatbelts on. And you, teleporter, go sit back in your original seat and no more teleporting while the helicopter when we're in the air." He stopped and waited for everyone to get situated.

Alex: Alex grinned and checked her seat belt. "I'm so excited! I can't wait to get there, I wonder when we can use our powers. I haven't actually tried to use mine in a while. Plus I want to finally learn how to use the other elements instead of just randomly making an avalanche happen or flooding a bathroom." She frowns at the memory of each and shudders.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 03:25 PM
Glojo: Glojo looked at the sheets of school papers with her name on the front of it "Gloria Bullfrog" they read. She sighed and rolled her eyes, she hated the name Gloria. It sounded old and did not fit her fashionable style or hip personality. She boarded the second helicopter and sat down, nodding towards the pilot.

Justin: Justin slid into the seat next to Glojo. "Hey Gloria, how'd you get into Collins?!" He smirked

Glojo: "Quit calling me Gloria, it's Glojo" she frowned.

Justin: "Glojo is the stupidest name I've ever heard, I'll stick with Gloria." Justin shrugged.

ooc: i only skimmed through the previous posts so sorry if i made up something i shouldn't have/doesn't make sense.

OOC: You're lucky, we're just about to take off.

Pilot: "All right, and we're in the air in 3.......2.........1!" he said, and brought the helicopter in the air. He turned it and began flying off to the island. "All right, sit tight, we'll be at the island in about ten minutes," he said over the intercom before going back to flying them to the island.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 03:28 PM
Alex: Alex grinned and checked her seat belt. "I'm so excited! I can't wait to get there, I wonder when we can use our powers. I haven't actually tried to use mine in a while. Plus I want to finally learn how to use the other elements instead of just randomly making an avalanche happen or flooding a bathroom." She frowns at the memory of each and shudders.

Daniel: Daniel grinned. "Sounds like you've had some bad luck over the years." He looked out and saw the ocean far down below them, and at eye level, blue sky. It seemed the bueness of it flowed from the sky straight into the water. They'd be able to see the school soon, he figured, if it was only ten minutes from the airfield where the helicopter was.

disneygirl520
01-02-2013, 03:30 PM
River: River paid her can fare and saw the helicopter propeller beginning to move, not again she thought, River was always late. She ran waving her arms and screaming she didn't want to be left behind, she saw this as being her one chance to be normal.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 03:36 PM
Jack: Jack fixed his leather jacket's collar so it was laying down again and smoothed down his black hair. He looked around at all the kids and rolled his eyes, "Great. So everyone at this school is going to be a loser who loves their powers? Amazing." He thinks bitterly to himself crossing his arms and looking out the window.

Alex: Alex stared at her skinny jeans thinking about nothing in particular, from what the school will look like to if she would ever be able to control her powers. "It would be amazing if I could,"she thinks to herself, " I could have a lot f fun with it plus I could protect myself if I needed too."

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 03:38 PM
River: River paid her can fare and saw the helicopter propeller beginning to move, not again she thought, River was always late. She ran waving her arms and screaming she didn't want to be left behind, she saw this as being her one chance to be normal.

Pilot: I guess I can take one more he thought. He lowered back down onto the pad and said to the others, "Sorry, just one more and I'll have to get the rest on my next round." He opened the door and walked over to the frantic girl. "I have just enough room for one more on the helicopter. I'm gonna have to come back to get the rest, but you can get on now if you like."

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Daniel: Daniel grinned. "Sounds like you've had some bad luck over the years." He looked out and saw the ocean far down below them, and at eye level, blue sky. It seemed the bueness of it flowed from the sky straight into the water. They'd be able to see the school soon, he figured, if it was only ten minutes from the airfield where the helicopter was.

Alex: Alex looked up and laughed a bit, "Yeah, I'm not the luckiest I guess. I suppose the only reason I've had so many problems is my powers are linked to my emotions, well I think. I mean, it seems that whenever I'm a certain emotion I use a certain element. That's kinda why I've had to go to a couple schools." She shrugs as if it's no big deal and looks around.

disneygirl520
01-02-2013, 03:42 PM
Pilot: I guess I can take one more he thought. He lowered back down onto the pad and said to the others, "Sorry, just one more and I'll have to get the rest on my next round." He opened the door and walked over to the frantic girl. "I have just enough room for one more on the helicopter. I'm gonna have to come back to get the rest, but you can get on now if you like."

River: "thank you thank you" she said panting she hurried on the the helicopter and stared into the eyes of the teenagers already sitting, they looked at her with shock, I guess my first impression was a little extreme, so much being normal she thought to herself. She half smiled at the kids and then bit her lip and stared at the floor, hoping not to draw any more attention to herself for awhile.

Orreed
01-02-2013, 03:42 PM
Samantha: Same gave a nod of approval after Daniel did his power before the captain started speaking. It was always was exciting taking off. The views where incredible. Samantha grew up and still lived near the sea, netherless still loved it.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 03:48 PM

Alex: Alex smiled again. "Another student! Cool." She uncrosses her legs and lays her chin in her hands, " I hope the school is as amazing as I've hoped." She says quietly mostly to herself. She hears the new girl step on the helicopter and stares at her shcoked she ran on but grins at her. "Hi! I'm Alexandria but a nick name is alright with me,what's your name?

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 03:49 PM
Alex: Alex looked up and laughed a bit, "Yeah, I'm not the luckiest I guess. I suppose the only reason I've had so many problems is my powers are linked to my emotions, well I think. I mean, it seems that whenever I'm a certain emotion I use a certain element. That's kinda why I've had to go to a couple schools." She shrugs as if it's no big deal and looks around.

Daniel: This was the second time she'd mentioned changing schools a lot. But then, he knew how important it was. Your whole life basically revolved around moving. He knew what that was like. He found himself telling her about it, saying, "My dad travels for business, and wherever he goes, the family goes with him, ever since I was four. On average, we spend about six months in a town, though we've been places as long as a year and as short as a month. I'vve been to very big cities, pretty remote places, and every where in between." He flashed a smile. He didn't want to make her unhappy or remind her of her moves, he just wanted her to know he got it. Not a lot of people did.

disneygirl520
01-02-2013, 03:51 PM
Alex: Alex smiled again. "Another student! Cool." She uncrosses her legs and lays her chin in her hands, " I hope the school is as amazing as I've hoped." She says quietly mostly to herself. She hears the new girl step on the helicopter and stares at her shcoked she ran on but grins at her. "Hi! I'm Alexandria but a nick name is alright with me,what's your name?

River: River was shocked, someone actually wanted to talk to her. She smiled, and knew she had to answer her question, but River hated her name. If her grandmother didn't tell her daily how much she loved it River would have changed her name years ago. "my names....River" she said thinking she had better start off being honest if she planned on making friends.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 03:56 PM
River: "thank you thank you" she said panting she hurried on the the helicopter and stared into the eyes of the teenagers already sitting, they looked at her with shock, I guess my first impression was a little extreme, so much being normal she thought to herself. She half smiled at the kids and then bit her lip and stared at the floor, hoping not to draw any more attention to herself for awhile.

Samantha: Same gave a nod of approval after Daniel did his power before the captain started speaking. It was always was exciting taking off. The views where incredible. Samantha grew up and still lived near the sea, netherless still loved it.

Pilot: The pilot got back in the helicopter and said over the intercom, "Okay, now we're leaving. We're behind schedule though, so we'll be going a little fatser than cruising spped. So expect to be there in five minutes." With that, he took off, and sped through the air.

Daniel: Daniel pretended to bow in Samantha's directoion, though the seat belt held him back a little. He was happpy he was liked. "So is this your first year?" he asked Samantha. He nodded politely in the direction of the newcomer.

Max: Max nodded at the late one politely with an expressionless face like she had everyone else she'd seen, but under that expressionless facade she was annoyed and impatient. Couldn't they just get there already?

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 03:57 PM
Daniel: This was the second time she'd mentioned changing schools a lot. But then, he knew how important it was. Your whole life basically revolved around moving. He knew what that was like. He found himself telling her about it, saying, "My dad travels for business, and wherever he goes, the family goes with him, ever since I was four. On average, we spend about six months in a town, though we've been places as long as a year and as short as a month. I'vve been to very big cities, pretty remote places, and every where in between." He flashed a smile. He didn't want to make her unhappy or remind her of her moves, he just wanted her to know he got it. Not a lot of people did.

Alex: Alex smiled about how they've got something in common and he understood. "I'm kind of the same, but I almost always stay a year unless something has happened and I have to leave. I think it's cool that you have a family that moves around to all kinds of places. I usually try to stay in big cities myself."

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 04:00 PM
River: River was shocked, someone actually wanted to talk to her. She smiled, and knew she had to answer her question, but River hated her name. If her grandmother didn't tell her daily how much she loved it River would have changed her name years ago. "my names....River" she said thinking she had better start off being honest if she planned on making friends.

Alex: *grins at her* Ooh River? That's a very pretty name! I wish I had a pretty name like that, but I'm stuck with mine. *makes a silly sick face and laughs at herself* Sorry, I'm just kind of excited."

Orreed
01-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Alex: *grins at her* Ooh River? That's a very pretty name! I wish I had a pretty name like that, but I'm stuck with mine. *makes a silly sick face and laughs at herself* Sorry, I'm just kind of excited."

Samantha: Sam giggled at Alex. She wanted to join in of meeting River.
"Yeah, it's really cool! My name is Samantha, nice to meet you."

disneygirl520
01-02-2013, 04:06 PM

River: River smiled, truly grateful not only for the compliment on her name but also on the fact that Alex was being nice to her, something she wasn't used to. "I like your name, I would much rather have that. At least you can shorten it, mine is kind of just stuck." River smiles and with a deep breath reminded herself that she would be okay, and that she would make friends.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 04:06 PM
Alex: Alex smiled about how they've got something in common and he understood. "I'm kind of the same, but I almost always stay a year unless something has happened and I have to leave. I think it's cool that you have a family that moves around to all kinds of places. I usually try to stay in big cities myself."

Daniel: "I suppose. One of the worst parts is when I have to learn a new language. For example, the family's currently in Madrid, in Spain. I was still going to school up until yesterday. I'd lived in Puerto Rico, so I'd been around Spanish, but not long enough to pick up on it that well. And before that, I was in Munich, Germany. Do you know how different German and Spanish are language wise? Very dfferent, let me just say." Danielo took a deep breath and shook himself, ending his rant. "Sorry Lexi. I just get carried away sometimes."

disneygirl520
01-02-2013, 04:09 PM

River: another girl talking to her, she was shocked, and even after she knew her name, the first weird thing about her. She burst into a smile "nice to meet you too".

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 04:10 PM

Alex: She grins making her laugh a little and leans back crossing her arms behind her head. Starts to hum a song to herself.

Jack: Jack mutters to himself but loud enough people could hear,"Her name's River it's not that big of a deal."

Alex: She hears him and glares at him, but decides to just leave it remembering what Daniel said about it being a waste of time. Alex rolls her eyes still but turns away from him.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 04:12 PM
Maxine: Max had checked on things in the helicopter, and looked back out the window when she saw the island. Before she knew it, an "Ooh!" slipped out of her lips. The manor was a huge, beautiful building surrounded by fields, courts, and gardens, which were surrounded by forests. The campus was a wonderful sight, and Max had seen some boarding schools in beautiful locales.

Pilot: The pilot smiled as he heard someone 'Ooh' at the sight of the island. "Welcome to the Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters boys and girls."

disneygirl520
01-02-2013, 04:14 PM
Alex: She grins making her laugh a little and leans back crossing her arms behind her head. Starts to hum a song to herself.

Jack: Jack mutters to himself but loud enough people could hear,"Her name's River it's not that big of a deal."

Alex: She hears him and glares at him, but decides to just leave it remembering what Daniel said about it being a waste of time. Alex rolls her eyes still but turns away from him.

River: She feels her eyes start to tear after hearing what Jack had said. But she swallows and forces herself to smile in his direction. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it a big deal" she resumed staring at the floor and felt herself becoming shut off from the rest of the students, so much for being happy he thought.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Alex: She nods her head at River,"True, I like to shorten it all the time. I usually hate when people call me Alexandria so that's why a lot of people give me nick names.

She listens to Daniel's rant and laughs a bit at the end,"It's alright, I can take rants since I can give them out as well. But I see what you're saying, it seems like a bother to learn different languages. I stayed in the United States so I wouldn't have to deal with that."

Orreed
01-02-2013, 04:21 PM
Samantha: Geesh, that kid muttering about the big deal of River's name. She wondered if he knew that they just wanted to be nice! She was too nervous to say anything so bit her tongue, but luckily her train of thought transferred when the pilot announced they were at the school as the helicopter erupted with excitement. Samantha thought most of the people on the helicopter where new to the school.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 04:25 PM
River: She feels her eyes start to tear after hearing what Jack had said. But she swallows and forces herself to smile in his direction. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it a big deal" she resumed staring at the floor and felt herself becoming shut off from the rest of the students, so much for being happy he thought.

Daniel: Daniel glared at Jack for a moment and then turned to River. "Hey, it's okay. That guy's been rude the whole time to everyone. But I think it's a cool name. It's more unique than 'Emily' or 'MaKayla'. It's even more unique than my name. I'm Daniel."

Alex: She nods her head at River,"True, I like to shorten it all the time. I usually hate when people call me Alexandria so that's why a lot of people give me nick names.

She listens to Daniel's rant and laughs a bit at the end,"It's alright, I can take rants since I can give them out as well. But I see what you're saying, it seems like a bother to learn different languages. I stayed in the United States so I wouldn't have to deal with that."

Daniel: "Yeah. I don't really get a choice where I live. Except for here. When I heard about this, I begged my parents to let me apply. Not juat for the powers, though that's why they let me apply. I'm hoping this place will be longterm."

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 04:27 PM

Alex: She glares in his direction but turns to River and says softly, "Don't feel bad about that, he just can't bear anyone being happy. Don't let him bring you down, I'll tell him off if you want. He has no right to be so rude." Alex turns and glares at him once again but he catches her.

Jack: Jack smirks,"Got something you want to say Princess?" He realizes just how fun it is to make her angry, she can't even do anything about it.

Alex: She can feel her anger rising and her cheeks and the tops of her ears turn red," I swear if you say anything else rude on this ride I'll burn off your eyebrows." She starts to take deep breaths knowing if she gets to angry she'll accidently let her power slip.

Jack: He snorts and nods,"Sure thing,just keep yourself and your friends quiet."

Alex: Alex glares at him one more time." Fine." She turns back and tries to calm down by smiling at everyone else.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 04:29 PM
OOC: Lol, Max says one thing the entire trip and no one notices.

Pilot: The pilot brought the helicopter to a stop over the helipad. He hovered it there for a few seconds. He said over the intercom, "All right, I'm landing now. I hope it's a smooth landing, but if not, well, that's why we all have our seat belts on." With that, the pilot slowly made the helicopter descend.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 04:30 PM
Samantha: Geesh, that kid muttering about the big deal of River's name. She wondered if he knew that they just wanted to be nice! She was too nervous to say anything so bit her tongue, but luckily her train of thought transferred when the pilot announced they were at the school as the helicopter erupted with excitement. Samantha thought most of the people on the helicopter where new to the school.

Alex: Her anger cools down a little at the announcement. She grins and looks at everyone,"I'm so excited! I hope we have a great year."

Jack: It's about time.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 04:36 PM
Alex: Her anger cools down a little at the announcement. She grins and looks at everyone,"I'm so excited! I hope we have a great year."

Jack: It's about time.

Daniel: Daniel glances around the helicopter before saying, "Well, there's potential for a great year. I'm just worried about this Professor Collins character, that from what I understand is the headmistress as well as the only teacher. To any of you who might have been here before, is she cool?"

Max: Max heard the question and paid attention, waiting for an answer, It would determine how the Professor would view Max. If she was forgiving, she might not say anything about her conduct. But if she was strict, she would surely dislike Max and make it clear to her, in front of the others.

DisneyFreak98
01-02-2013, 04:38 PM

"Yea, right. I've only ever been to public school, too," Amelia said, neglecting to mention she hadn't been to any school in over six years. At the pilots announcement of landing, she turns to look out the window and sees the huge estate. It's gorgeous! she thinks.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 04:44 PM
"Yea, right. I've only ever been to public school, too," Amelia said, neglecting to mention she hadn't been to any school in over six years. At the pilots announcement of landing, she turns to look out the window and sees the huge estate. It's gorgeous! she thinks.

Alex: Alex grins,"Cool!" She looks out a window and sees the school,"Oh my gosh! It's beautiful!"

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 04:51 PM
Daniel: Daniel glances around the helicopter before saying, "Well, there's potential for a great year. I'm just worried about this Professor Collins character, that from what I understand is the headmistress as well as the only teacher. To any of you who might have been here before, is she cool?"

Max: Max heard the question and paid attention, waiting for an answer, It would determine how the Professor would view Max. If she was forgiving, she might not say anything about her conduct. But if she was strict, she would surely dislike Max and make it clear to her, in front of the others.

Alex: Alex looks around at everyone curious as well," I hope she's cool, I've hated almost all of my teachers because they've been way too strict. Especially when I pulled a tiny little prank I got detention! It wasn't even that bad!

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 05:04 PM
Alex: Alex looks around at everyone curious as well," I hope she's cool, I've hated almost all of my teachers because they've been way too strict. Especially when I pulled a tiny little prank I got detention! It wasn't even that bad!

Daniel: Daniel whistled. "You're teachers were strict! The strictest teachers I had were the ones back in seventh grade when I was living in the Japanese countryside. European teachers are also really strict. Teachers over there expect more out of their students. I got sent to the office on my first day at the Japanese school because I'd come back from the bathroom and part of my shirt hadn't been tucked in." Daniel laughed at the memory. "My experience with American schools was that they were pretty relaxed in comparison."

DisneyFreak98
01-02-2013, 05:06 PM
Amelia:Huh, she thought, I never thought about the instructor. I hope she's nice. Amelia also hoped she didn't notice her. She hadn't dealt with teachers in a long time, so she wasn't sure what this one would think of her. Just another thing to be nervous about. Amelia really hoped she would be able to go undetected this year. With her power, disappearance, she didn't think that would be too hard.

Orreed
01-02-2013, 05:06 PM
Samantha: Samantha jumped at the chance to talk, with this being her fourth year, she knew Mrs. Collins pretty well. "Mrs. Collins is a pretty good teacher. She's really kind and likes kids, gives to charity a lot. It's cool because she believes in second chances. If you work hard and are respectful, you'll be on her good side normally."

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 05:10 PM
Daniel: Daniel whistled. "You're teachers were strict! The strictest teachers I had were the ones back in seventh grade when I was living in the Japanese countryside. European teachers are also really strict. Teachers over there expect more out of their students. I got sent to the office on my first day at the Japanese school because I'd come back from the bathroom and part of my shirt hadn't been tucked in." Daniel laughed at the memory. "My experience with American schools was that they were pretty relaxed in comparison."

Alex: Alex looks at him shocked,"You got detention for that? My schools weren't that bad. Compared to some of those schools mine were heaven!" She shakes her head and her bangs get in her eyes,she fixes them and smiles looking at the school.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 05:13 PM
Samantha: Samantha jumped at the chance to talk, with this being her fourth year, she knew Mrs. Collins pretty well. "Mrs. Collins is a pretty good teacher. She's really kind and likes kids, gives to charity a lot. It's cool because she believes in second chances. If you work hard and are respectful, you'll be on her good side normally."

Alex: Alex grins and claps her hands together," Amazing! An actual cool teacher. She sounds like I'll like her a lot, I can't wait to meet her."

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Alex: Alex looks at him shocked,"You got detention for that? My schools weren't that bad. Compared to some of those schools mine were heaven!" She shakes her head and her bangs get in her eyes,she fixes them and smiles looking at the school.

Daniel: Daniel smiles at her. "It was pretty scary." Daniel sighed in relief at Samantha's description of Professor Collins. "She sounds nice," he told her.

Max: Maxine's mouth twitched, she was glad the girl had described her that way. Maybe Professor Collins wouldn't mention her trouble making. Maybe this place could actually be okay.

Pilot: The pilot lowered the helicopter to the ground and with a small bump landed on the helipad, which was located on the front lawn. He jumped out of the helicpter and opened the door. "We're here. Grab your stuff and head upt the path to the front of the school. The door's unlocked. Samantha can get you to the Professor's office for registration." Then the pilot stood aside so the students could get out.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Daniel: Daniel smiles at her. "It was pretty scary." Daniel sighed in relief at Samantha's description of Professor Collins. "She sounds nice," he told her.

Max: Maxine's mouth twitched, she was glad the girl had described her that way. Maybe Professor Collins wouldn't mention her trouble making. Maybe this place could actually be okay.

Pilot: The pilot lowered the helicopter to the ground and with a small bump landed on the helipad, which was located on the front lawn. He jumped out of the helicpter and opened the door. "We're here. Grab your stuff and head upt the path to the front of the school. The door's unlocked. Samantha can get you to the Professor's office for registration." Then the pilot stood aside so the students could get out.

Alex: Alex grins and unbuckles herself,she stands up and gets her suitcase walking off the helicopter. She stretches after putting her suitcase on the ground and looks around,"Oh my gosh, this place is even more beautiful than when we were in the air!"

Orreed
01-02-2013, 05:31 PM
Pilot: The pilot lowered the helicopter to the ground and with a small bump landed on the helipad, which was located on the front lawn. He jumped out of the helicpter and opened the door. "We're here. Grab your stuff and head upt the path to the front of the school. The door's unlocked. Samantha can get you to the Professor's office for registration." Then the pilot stood aside so the students could get out.[/QUOTE]

Samantha: Samantha was glad she made her peers feel better. These kids looked nice. She wanted to make new friends, many students last year where seniors and would not be attending this year. Samantha grabbed her stuff and started walking out. "Thank's Mr. Pilot, will do. Come on, this way!" She waited for everyone to get off the helicopter and when they did, walked inside."

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 05:32 PM
Alex: Alex grins and unbuckles herself,she stands up and gets her suitcase walking off the helicopter. She stretches after putting her suitcase on the ground and looks around,"Oh my gosh, this place is even more beautiful than when we were in the air!"

Max: Max grabbed her two suitcases and stepped out of the gelicopter. Up close, the school looked even bigger than it had in the air. She blinked nervously. She was not sure about this place at all now. She took a deep breath, trying to get herself under control.

Daniel: Daniel grabbed his two suitcases and jumped out, looking excited. This place was big and beautiful, much more so than he had seen from the helicopter. This is gonna be great, he thought.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 05:38 PM

Samantha: Samantha was glad she made her peers feel better. These kids looked nice. She wanted to make new friends, many students last year where seniors and would not be attending this year. Samantha grabbed her stuff and started walking out. "Thank's Mr. Pilot, will do. Come on, this way!" She waited for everyone to get off the helicopter and when they did, walked inside."[/QUOTE]

Jack: Jack grabbed his bag and throws it over his shoulder. He followed her not even looking around because he couldn't care less at the moment.

Alex: Alex looked around smiling like crazy and followed Samantha,"Thanks for leading us the right way Sam,I can't believe you've been so lucky to have been here so many times!"

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 05:46 PM
OOC: Using my powers of moving scenes to get everyone off the helicopter

Everyone gets off the helicopter and the pilot flies off to the airfield to wait for the rest.

Daniel: Daniel follows after Samantha happily, taking in everything around him. After all, he has to learn how to get around.

Max: Max follows after Samantha nervously. Who knows what the school with be like? Max thinks angry things about her father dumping her off at yet another boarding school.

DisneyFreak98
01-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Amelia: Amelia gets up and grabs her bag, and follows all the other kids out. As she looks at the grand mansion, she stares in amazement. This place is huge! She follows along, in the background where she feels comfortable, a little more at ease after hearing what that Samantha girl said about the professor. Although her nerves were still all over the place, and she wanted nothing more than to use her powers and really disappear.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 05:59 PM
Professor Collins: Professor Collins was having a drink when she began to hear children's voices, both what they said and their thoughts. She wasn't intentionally looking in their heads, but when you're a telepath you can't help but hear thoughts. The first batch of students must have arrived. Her pilot was a fantasic pilot and she trusted him completely. He had the power to control metal, so even if there was an accident while they were out over the water, he would keep the students safe. She was happy to hear Samantha's voice. Samantha was a longtime student and Professor Collins found her creative and bright. Not that she had favorites. Professor Collins never picked favorites. She hoped this batch of students would be ones she would enjoy having in class.

Orreed
01-02-2013, 06:04 PM
Alex: Alex looked around smiling like crazy and followed Samantha,"Thanks for leading us the right way Sam,I can't believe you've been so lucky to have been here so many times!"[/QUOTE]

Samantha- "No problem. And I do feel very lucky. I love it here. When I told my parents about my power, they took me to a specialized therapized who knew Mrs. Collins. If any of you guys have any questions, please ask."

She led them into the lobby. It had a grand staircase and the center of the room was a statue fountain with some famous superhero almuni. She then led them to the right to a pair of two huge wooden doors. "Inside these wooden doors which I am about to hold for you is Mrs. Collin's office. She's super friendly, don't be nervous! Walk right in, she's expecting us." Samantha held the door open for her peers to walk into.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 06:12 PM
Alex: Alex looked around at something almost every second, this place was just too pretty!

Jack: Jack notices Alex looking around so much and shakes is head,"Why are you so excited about?

Alex: She turns to him and rolls her eyes,"Oh I don't know,maybe because we're at the most beautiful place I've ever seen!?"

Jack: Jack chuckles and walks past her still following Sam," Well princess,you'll have to get used to it seeing as though we'll be living here for a bit."

Alexis: Alexis cheeks turn red again from anger and mutters,"Don't call me princess you bug dummy." She groans and follows them again trying to calm down.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 06:19 PM
Alex: Alex looked around smiling like crazy and followed Samantha,"Thanks for leading us the right way Sam,I can't believe you've been so lucky to have been here so many times!"

Samantha- "No problem. And I do feel very lucky. I love it here. When I told my parents about my power, they took me to a specialized therapized who knew Mrs. Collins. If any of you guys have any questions, please ask."

She led them into the lobby. It had a grand staircase and the center of the room was a statue fountain with some famous superhero almuni. She then led them to the right to a pair of two huge wooden doors. "Inside these wooden doors which I am about to hold for you is Mrs. Collin's office. She's super friendly, don't be nervous! Walk right in, she's expecting us." Samantha held the door open for her peers to walk into.[/QUOTE]

Alex: Alex put on her best smile and walked in confident but inside she was incredibly nervous about meeting her professor. "What if she doesn't like me? What if she hates my power? What if she doesn't wish to accept me anymore? What if she wants us to show her our powers and I can't do it!?"These thoughts all clouded her mind as she walked farther in looking at the ground.

Jack: Jack walked in right behind Alex and kept his cool,he had no reason to worry. He had powers, he wasn't an idiot and he was accepted, why worry?

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 06:24 PM

She led them into the lobby. It had a grand staircase and the center of the room was a statue fountain with some famous superhero almuni. She then led them to the right to a pair of two huge wooden doors. "Inside these wooden doors which I am about to hold for you is Mrs. Collin's office. She's super friendly, don't be nervous! Walk right in, she's expecting us." Samantha held the door open for her peers to walk into.

Alex: Alex looked around at something almost every second, this place was just too pretty!

Jack: Jack notices Alex looking around so much and shakes is head,"Why are you so excited about?

Alex: She turns to him and rolls her eyes,"Oh I don't know,maybe because we're at the most beautiful place I've ever seen!?"

Jack: Jack chuckles and walks past her still following Sam," Well princess,you'll have to get used to it seeing as though we'll be living here for a bit."

Alexis: Alexis cheeks turn red again from anger and mutters,"Don't call me princess you bug dummy." She groans and follows them again trying to calm down.

Daniel: Daniel murmured in Lexi's ear, "Just ignore him. He's proved he's not worth it."

Professor Collins: Professor Collins set her cup down and smiled as the students filed in. She thought in their minds, Hello. My name is Professor Elizabeth Collins. Welcome to my school if you're new, and welcome back if you're old. It's wonderful to meet you all. All of you have exceptional abilittes and I hope by the time this year is over you will know more about how to control them. I'm a telepath, I can read your minds and speak to you within them, as I am doing now. So, as a warning, I'd refrain from using curse words even in your thoughts. So, there's the matter of your registration. Samantha, why don't we start with you, because you're returning it'll be quick.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Daniel: Daniel murmured in Lexi's ear, "Just ignore him. He's proved he's not worth it."

Professor Collins: Professor Collins set her cup down and smiled as the students filed in. She thought in their minds, Hello. My name is Professor Elizabeth Collins. Welcome to my school if you're new, and welcome back if you're old. It's wonderful to meet you all. All of you have exceptional abilittes and I hope by the time this year is over you will know more about how to control them. I'm a telepath, I can read your minds and speak to you within them, as I am doing now. So, as a warning, I'd refrain from using curse words even in your thoughts. So, there's the matter of your registration. Samantha, why don't we start with you, because you're returning it'll be quick.

Alex: Alex took a deep breath and gave him a nod and small smile calming down,"Thanks." Smiles at Professor Collins and grins at her power but keeps quiet.

Jack: Jack dropped his bag next to his feet and crossed his arms waiting.

Orreed
01-02-2013, 06:33 PM

Sam: It was cool to see some of the kids shocked in a good way about Professor Collin's introduction. She walked up closer to the desk, "Yes m'mam. Did you have a nice summer?"

MickeyisBeast
01-02-2013, 06:35 PM
Glojo: Glojo stood in the room with the Professor and the other students, arms crossed, getting tired of waiting. She's always hated waiting.

DisneyFreak98
01-02-2013, 06:36 PM
Amelia: Amelia filed into the office with the rest of the kids and was pleased to see the professor. She was a kind looking woman, and she looked strong. She just looked... confident. She was extremely surprised when she heard the professor's voice in her head. A telepath, she thought, that's cool. And scary. I guess I'll have to be careful what I think. The thought of someone reading her mind made Amelia nervous. She didn't talk much, but her mind was always going a mile a minute. She sat back and watched to see what would happen next.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 06:40 PM
Sam: It was cool to see some of the kids shocked in a good way about Professor Collin's introduction. She walked up closer to the desk, "Yes m'mam. Did you have a nice summer?"

Professor Collins: Professor Collins smiled. "Why yes, I did thank you. Several of my old students visited me this summer, including many of your classmats last year. You are a........junior this year, correct?" Professor Collins handed her a sheet with last year's contact information on it. "And is all of that information still correct?"

Orreed
01-02-2013, 06:42 PM
Professor Collins: Professor Collins smiled. "Why yes, I did thank you. Several of my old students visited me this summer, including many of your classmats last year. You are a........junior this year, correct?" Professor Collins handed her a sheet with last year's contact information on it. "And is all of that information still correct?"

Samantha: "Oh, that's nice! I am a junior and.." She read over the infomation, "...This is all correct.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 06:46 PM
Alex: Alex stood biting her lip a little nervous still. She crossed her arms and waited patiently for her turn.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Samantha: "Oh, that's nice! I am a junior and.." She read over the infomation, "...This is all correct.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins makes the grade adjustment on Samantha's file on her computer and smiles. "That's all then. You can stick around for the tour or head straight to your old dorm. Since you were the one student coming back, I took the liberty of not changing your room." Professor Collins selected an application at random and read the name off the paper. "Jack?"

Daniel: Daniel liked Professor Collins. She seemed cheerful, asnd by the way she talked, seemed as if she liked teaching. That was good, because he'd had teachers that didn't and they were miserable to be around. He wondered when he'd be called up for registration.

Max: Max was very nervous. On the one hand, Professor Collins did seem nice. On the other, she seemed like she had read their appplications. What if she changed when she called Max. She would very much like to be last, when no one would be listening to her registration. Somehow she didn't see that happening though.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 06:55 PM
Professor Collins: Professor Collins makes the grade adjustment on Samantha's file on her computer and smiles. "That's all then. You can stick around for the tour or head straight to your old dorm. Since you were the one student coming back, I took the liberty of not changing your room." Professor Collins selected an application at random and read the name off the paper. "Jack?"

Daniel: Daniel liked Professor Collins. She seemed cheerful, asnd by the way she talked, seemed as if she liked teaching. That was good, because he'd had teachers that didn't and they were miserable to be around. He wondered when he'd be called up for registration.

Max: Max was very nervous. On the one hand, Professor Collins did seem nice. On the other, she seemed like she had read their appplications. What if she changed when she called Max. She would very much like to be last, when no one would be listening to her registration. Somehow she didn't see that happening though.

Alex: Alex breathed a sigh in relief that her name wasn't called and looked at Jack to see he was calm. She rolled her eyes and looks back up at Professor Collins.

Jack: Jack sighed that his name was called but wasn't nervous at all. He walked up to her desk and put his hands in his pockets," Yeah?"

Orreed
01-02-2013, 07:01 PM
[QUOTE=Fairywings;47060556]Professor Collins: Professor Collins makes the grade adjustment on Samantha's file on her computer and smiles. "That's all then. You can stick around for the tour or head straight to your old dorm. Since you were the one student coming back, I took the liberty of not changing your room." Professor Collins selected an application at random and read the name off the paper. "Jack?"

QUOTE]

Samantha: "Thank you, will be heading for my dorm." Samantha figured she would get to know the students better later. She was excited to have her room back, after waiting for two years, last year she had finally gotten one of her favorites. It had a balcony opening out into the sea!
OOC: What are the dorms like? Is there going to be houses like Harry Potter, or none and more like one or two long halls with rooms?

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 07:10 PM
Alex: Alex breathed a sigh in relief that her name wasn't called and looked at Jack to see he was calm. She rolled her eyes and looks back up at Professor Collins.

Jack: Jack sighed that his name was called but wasn't nervous at all. He walked up to her desk and put his hands in his pockets," Yeah?"

Professor Collins: Professor Collins looked again at his application then handed it to him. "You're......a senior, correct? And is that information correct? Oh, and in the future, when you address me, you will call me 'Ms. Collins', 'Professor Collins', or simply 'Professor', and you will address me with respect, not just 'yeah'."

Daniel: Daniel had been worried that maybe the professor would not have been able to deal with Jack, but saw that she was quite capable of doing so. In fact, she seemed quite capable all around. "Look at that, Professor Collins telling Jack what's what," he whispered quietly in Lexi's ear.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 07:13 PM
[QUOTE=Fairywings;47060556]Professor Collins: Professor Collins makes the grade adjustment on Samantha's file on her computer and smiles. "That's all then. You can stick around for the tour or head straight to your old dorm. Since you were the one student coming back, I took the liberty of not changing your room." Professor Collins selected an application at random and read the name off the paper. "Jack?"

QUOTE]

Samantha: "Thank you, will be heading for my dorm." Samantha figured she would get to know the students better later. She was excited to have her room back, after waiting for two years, last year she had finally gotten one of her favorites. It had a balcony opening out into the sea!
OOC: What are the dorms like? Is there going to be houses like Harry Potter, or none and more like one or two long halls with rooms?

OOC: No houses, just sort of a big room on the third floor with all the rooms going around it, with enough room for the stairs and elevator.

Like, picture a big rectangular room, set up like a common room from HP, and there are a bunch of doors around the room with the name of the person who sleeps there on each door.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Professor Collins: Professor Collins looked again at his application then handed it to him. "You're......a senior, correct? And is that information correct? Oh, and in the future, when you address me, you will call me 'Ms. Collins', 'Professor Collins', or simply 'Professor', and you will address me with respect, not just 'yeah'."

Daniel: Daniel had been worried that maybe the professor would not have been able to deal with Jack, but saw that she was quite capable of doing so. In fact, she seemed quite capable all around. "Look at that, Professor Collins telling Jack what's what," he whispered quietly in Lexi's ear.

Alex: Alex giggles and turns to him with a small smile on her lips," I love her more already." She giggles once more and smirks at looking back up at her professor.

Jack: Jack clenches his jaw and takes his application looking it over and nods to her,"Yes, professor. It's all right.

Squirt the turtle
01-02-2013, 07:20 PM
Amber: Walks into the room trying to be as quiet as a mouse as to have no one notice she was entering.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 07:22 PM
Alex: Alex giggles and turns to him with a small smile on her lips," I love her more already." She giggles once more and smirks at looking back up at her professor.

Jack: Jack clenches his jaw and takes his application looking it over and nods to her,"Yes, professor. It's all right.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins takes back the application and creates a file for Jack. She puts his information in it and smiles at him. "Right, we're through. You can go sit down somewhere until I'm finished with these people. Then we'll go on the tour, which will finish with you guys being shown to your dorms." She sets his application to the side on top of Samantha's and chooses another application at random. Reading the name she says, "Maxine?"

Daniel: Daniel grins back at Lexi. He frowns in confusion when he hears the name Maxine. He doesn't recall meeting a Maxine.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 07:24 PM
Amber: Walks into the room trying to be as quiet as a mouse as to have no one notice she was entering.

OOC: Uh, that might need to be changed. The school is on an island. A helicopter pilot is waiting to take students to the island on the mainland.

Squirt the turtle
01-02-2013, 07:27 PM
OOC:Sorry, I will go change it, but remember her power is being in two places at once.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 07:29 PM
OOC:Sorry, I will go change it, but remember her power is being in two places at once.

OOC: That's just how everyone is going to get there, so maybe she can be at the manor but also at the helicopter.

Squirt the turtle
01-02-2013, 07:39 PM
Amber: Stands by herself at the helicopter landing site waiting to be helicoptered into the School. Using her powers of being in two places at once she decides to go check out the manor.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 07:40 PM
Professor Collins: Professor Collins takes back the application and creates a file for Jack. She puts his information in it and smiles at him. "Right, we're through. You can go sit down somewhere until I'm finished with these people. Then we'll go on the tour, which will finish with you guys being shown to your dorms." She sets his application to the side on top of Samantha's and chooses another application at random. Reading the name she says, "Maxine?"

Daniel: Daniel grins back at Lexi. He frowns in confusion when he hears the name Maxine. He doesn't recall meeting a Maxine.

Jack: Jack nods,"Yes ma'am. He walks down,glaring at a smirking Alex, and sits down in a seat.

Alex: Alex looks around confused and whispers to Daniel,"Who's Maxine? Did we meet her?"

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 07:43 PM
Amber: Stands by herself at the helicopter landing site waiting to be helicoptered into the School. Using her powers of being in two places at once she decides to go check out the manor.

Pilot: The pilot landed and opened the door to the helicopter. He smiles at Amber. "You can go ahead and get in, though we'll probably wait for some more before we fly out to the island."

Squirt the turtle
01-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Pilot: The pilot landed and opened the door to the helicopter. He smiles at Amber. "You can go ahead and get in, though we'll probably wait for some more before we fly out to the island."Amber: Smiles at the Pilot at Thanks him and then gets her things and climbs aboard.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 08:04 PM
Jack: Jack nods,"Yes ma'am. He walks down,glaring at a smirking Alex, and sits down in a seat.

Alex: Alex looks around confused and whispers to Daniel,"Who's Maxine? Did we meet her?"

Max: Max ignores whatever looks she may be getting and approaches the desk. "I go by Max, Professor Collins." she said.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins took a good look at Max. "I will take note of that." she said as she created Max's file on her computer. She handed Max her application. "You are a........freshman, correct? And is that information correct?"

Max: Max looks over the information, and hands Professor Collins back the application saying, "Yes ma'am, that is correct. And this information is correct as well."

Professor Collins: Professor Collins took the application and laid it on her desk, and began typing in the information. As she typed, she asked, "Max, will you make this like your previous boarding schools? Will you make trouble?"

Max: Max didn't know how to answer that one. She knew she had to, but it would be too much and too embarressing to explain. Finally she mustered a, "We'll have to see."

Professor Collins: Professor Collins sighed, that was not an answer she wanted Max to say, or closer to the truth, the one she wanted Max to discover for herself. "I suppose we will see. Okay, we're finished." She set Max's application off to the side and picked a new one and read the name. "Alexandria?"

Max: Max stepped away from the desk and walked away, feeling so embarresed. She stepped outside of theoffice and backed into the wall, feeling like a loser.

OOC: Had dinner, sorry.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 08:14 PM
Max: Max ignores whatever looks she may be getting and approaches the desk. "I go by Max, Professor Collins." she said.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins took a good look at Max. "I will take note of that." she said as she created Max's file on her computer. She handed Max her application. "You are a........freshman, correct? And is that information correct?"

Max: Max looks over the information, and hands Professor Collins back the application saying, "Yes ma'am, that is correct. And this information is correct as well."

Professor Collins: Professor Collins took the application and laid it on her desk, and began typing in the information. As she typed, she asked, "Max, will you make this like your previous boarding schools? Will you make trouble?"

Max: Max didn't know how to answer that one. She knew she had to, but it would be too much and too embarressing to explain. Finally she mustered a, "We'll have to see."

Professor Collins: Professor Collins sighed, that was not an answer she wanted Max to say, or closer to the truth, the one she wanted Max to discover for herself. "I suppose we will see. Okay, we're finished." She set Max's application off to the side and picked a new one and read the name. "Alexandria?"

Max: Max stepped away from the desk and walked away, feeling so embarresed. She stepped outside of theoffice and backed into the wall, feeling like a loser.

OOC: Had dinner, sorry.

Ooc: It's cool. And sorry for no color, don't have my laptop.

Alex: Alex watched the girl walk out and muttered."Oh so that's Maxine, I didn't get to meet her." She looks back up to the professor and realized she said her name, her eyes widen and walks up slowly to the desk playing with her hair."Y-yes Professor Collins?" She said nervously.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 08:23 PM
Ooc: It's cool. And sorry for no color, don't have my laptop.

Alex: Alex watched the girl walk out and muttered."Oh so that's Maxine, I didn't get to meet her." She looks back up to the professor and realized she said her name, her eyes widen and walks up slowly to the desk playing with her hair."Y-yes Professor Collins?" She said nervously.

Professor Collins: "Just registration, nothing to worry about," Professor Collins said warmly. She handed Alex her application and continued "You......also are a freshman correct? And is that information correct?" She opened a new file for Alex's information and waited.

disneygirl520
01-02-2013, 08:27 PM
River: waits patiently for her name to be called, she smiles as The professor talks to Jack, and is excited to find out who her roommates are, she is feeling slightly more confident after Daniel, Sam, and Lex defender her.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 08:29 PM
Professor Collins: "Just registration, nothing to worry about," Professor Collins said warmly. She handed Alex her application and continued "You......also are a freshman correct? And is that information correct?" She opened a new file for Alex's information and waited.

Alex: Alex nodded visibly relaxing and took a look over the information,"Yes professor,everything is correct here.

Jack: Jack rolled his eyes and crossed his arms across his chest.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 08:30 PM
OOC: Do you guys want roommates? The boys are all getting their own rooms since there aren's as many, but I'm wondering if you guys actually want your own roommates. I don't really care myself.

Squirt the turtle
01-02-2013, 08:32 PM
OOC: I thnik that would be another great way to interact.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 08:32 PM
OOC: Do you guys want roommates? The boys are all getting their own rooms since there aren's as many, but I'm wondering if you guys actually want your own roommates. I don't really care myself.

Ooc: Roommates would be cool.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 08:38 PM
Alex: Alex nodded visibly relaxing and took a look over the information,"Yes professor,everything is correct here.

Jack: Jack rolled his eyes and crossed his arms across his chest.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins put the information in the computer and smiled. "Then we're done here." She picked up and application and called out, "River?" For a moment Professor Collins thought in Jack's mind Don't think I don't know what you're doing over there. Just because you don't want any friends doesn't mean you have to be rude to people. Certain classmates of yours do a wonderful job of warding people off without hurting people. Then she left Jack's mind and smiled when River came up to her.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 08:40 PM
OOC: I thnik that would be another great way to interact.

OOC: That's a good point.

Ooc: Roommates would be cool.

OOC: I suppose.

I'll count the number of girls we have. If it's an even number, everyone gets a roomate, if not, only people who ask for it will get one. How's that?

disneygirl520
01-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Professor Collins: Professor Collins put the information in the computer and smiled. "Then we're done here." She picked up and application and called out, "River?" For a moment Professor Collins thought in Jack's mind Don't think I don't know what you're doing over there. Just because you don't want any friends doesn't mean you have to be rude to people. Certain classmates of yours do a wonderful job of warding people off without hurting people. Then she left Jack's mind and smiled when River came up to her.

River: "Hi professor Collins, I'm River" she stepped up smiling.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 08:43 PM

Alex: Alex gave her a smile and walked back down seeing Jack staring at her."What?" She mouths to him only for him to look away. Alex rolls her eyes and sits on a couch crossing her legs.

Jack: Jack listened to his professor in his head and stares at Alex as she walks back,maybe he could try to fix things up with her? When she noticed him staring he quickly looked away.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 08:43 PM
River: "Hi professor Collins, I'm River" she stepped up smiling.

Professor Collins: "It's nice to meet you River." Professor Collins handed River her application and asked, "You're a........sophmore, correct?And is that information correct?"

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 08:44 PM
OOC: That's a good point.

OOC: I suppose.

I'll count the number of girls we have. If it's an even number, everyone gets a roomate, if not, only people who ask for it will get one. How's that?

Ooc: Sounds like a good plan to me.

disneygirl520
01-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Professor Collins: "It's nice to meet you River." Professor Collins handed River her application and asked, "You're a........sophmore, correct?And is that information correct?"

River: "yes, I'm a sophomore, and yes, everything is correct. It's nice to meet you too"

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 08:50 PM
River: "yes, I'm a sophomore, and yes, everything is correct. It's nice to meet you too"

Professor Collins: Professor Collins smiled at River and put her information in. "We're done." She picked up the application on top and read "Daniel?"

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 08:52 PM
OOC: So, it's an odd number, so if you want one, tell me.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 08:54 PM
Alex: Alex sat quietly waiting for everything to be over,hums a tune quietly hoping to pass the time.

Squirt the turtle
01-02-2013, 08:55 PM
OOC: Yes, I would like to have a roomie.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 08:55 PM

Ooc: I can take a roommate.

Squirt the turtle
01-02-2013, 08:58 PM
Amber: After scoping out the Manor and feeling a little more assure of herself and the going on. Leaves and now waits patiently for other students in the helicopter.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 09:00 PM
Daniel: Daniel had been nervous before, but now he wasn't. He strode confidently over to Professor Collins like he usually did and smiled at her. "Hello Professor."

Professor Collins: "Hello Daniel," she said, handing him his application. "You're a.......junior, correct? And is that information correct?"

Daniel: Daniel looked over the application. Actually, it was correct, surprisingly. Apparently he filled this out the second day in Madrid. "Yes, I am a junior, and yes, this is correct," he said, handing the application back to Professor Collins.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins put the information into Daniel's newly created file. Then she smiled at him. "That's it." She turned to the application pile.

Daniel: Daniel smiled back and steeped away from the table.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 09:01 PM
Yes, I would like to have a roomie.

Ooc: I can take a roommate.

disneygirl520
01-02-2013, 09:02 PM

OOC: I'd like one

soccer_mickey
01-02-2013, 09:04 PM
Margo: Margo watched as the cab drove away, leaving her completely alone on the airstrip. She felt so nervous. And excited. But mainly nervous. She knew most of the students were already there, having gone on the first helicopter, but that made her even more nervous. She shuttered, trying to knock the panic out of her. Margo looked up to see another cab coming into view.

Nate: Nate sat in the back of the cab, steaming. He was mad at his mom for sending him to a school for freaks. The cab pulled up next to a lone girl with crazy brown hair. She was probably a freak, he decided. A freak like himself. He paid the driver and got out. Despite his anger, he couldn't help but be friendly. "Hi, I'm Nate." He held out his hand.

Margo: Margo's thoughts were interrupted by the boy holding out his hand. She was not sure what he had said, but shook his hand. "I'm....I'm Margo." They talked politely until the defining sound of the helicopter landing drowned out their voices. Margo wondered if they were going to be the only two on this trip, or if they would have to wait around for more.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 09:06 PM
Daniel: Daniel had been nervous before, but now he wasn't. He strode confidently over to Professor Collins like he usually did and smiled at her. "Hello Professor."

Professor Collins: "Hello Daniel," she said, handing him his application. "You're a.......junior, correct? And is that information correct?"

Daniel: Daniel looked over the application. Actually, it was correct, surprisingly. Apparently he filled this out the second day in Madrid. "Yes, I am a junior, and yes, this is correct," he said, handing the application back to Professor Collins.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins put the information into Daniel's newly created file. Then she smiled at him. "That's it." She turned to the application pile.

Daniel: Daniel smiled back and steeped away from the table.

Alex: Alex smiled at Daniel as he came down as they were closer to being done. She sighs and puts her hair behind her forgetting about the braid and plays with her fingers.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 09:11 PM

Everyone else who was in this group isn't online, so I'll get them done and go to the tour.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins got the remaining students registered and stood up, walking out from behind her desk. She walked out of her office, gesturing for others to follow. "Now, let's start with the tour. My office can be thought of a mix between the principal's office and the counselor's office. Anything you would go to one of those for, you come here. Of course, if you get in trouble in class, you'll answer directly to me right there. Now, if you'll follow me, we'll explore the first floor." She led them to the living room. "This is the living room. Here is one of the places where you are free to hang out. But after nine at night, you will be restricted to the library or to the third floor, where your dorms are."

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 09:14 PM
Margo: Margo watched as the cab drove away, leaving her completely alone on the airstrip. She felt so nervous. And excited. But mainly nervous. She knew most of the students were already there, having gone on the first helicopter, but that made her even more nervous. She shuttered, trying to knock the panic out of her. Margo looked up to see another cab coming into view.

Nate: Nate sat in the back of the cab, steaming. He was mad at his mom for sending him to a school for freaks. The cab pulled up next to a lone girl with crazy brown hair. She was probably a freak, he decided. A freak like himself. He paid the driver and got out. Despite his anger, he couldn't help but be friendly. "Hi, I'm Nate." He held out his hand.

Margo: Margo's thoughts were interrupted by the boy holding out his hand. She was not sure what he had said, but shook his hand. "I'm....I'm Margo." They talked politely until the defining sound of the helicopter landing drowned out their voices. Margo wondered if they were going to be the only two on this trip, or if they would have to wait around for more.

OOC: Actually, there's one girl already in the helicopter, Squirt's character.

Pilot: The pilot walked over to Nate and Margo, smiling. "Hi! Yoiu guys can get on the helicopter now, we're just waiting for a few more." Then he went back to his helicopter and started refueling it.

disneygirl520
01-02-2013, 09:16 PM
River: she looked around amazed at everything, she was still being quiet not wanting to say anything wrong, but inside she was bursting, everything was just so beautiful it was like a new beginning.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 09:17 PM

Everyone else who was in this group isn't online, so I'll get them done and go to the tour.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins got the remaining students registered and stood up, walking out from behind her desk. She walked out of her office, gesturing for others to follow. "Now, let's start with the tour. My office can be thought of a mix between the principal's office and the counselor's office. Anything you would go to one of those for, you come here. Of course, if you get in trouble in class, you'll answer directly to me right there. Now, if you'll follow me, we'll explore the first floor." She led them to the living room. "This is the living room. Here is one of the places where you are free to hang out. But after nine at night, you will be restricted to the library or to the third floor, where your dorms are."

Jack: Jack followed looking around the living room and nods in approvement to himself, he could see himself hanging out alone in there.

Alex: Alex looked around and grinned, she could see herself hanging out with everyone there.

Squirt the turtle
01-02-2013, 09:20 PM
Amber: Looked out the window of the helicopter and noticed two students approaching. This made Amber extra nervous as she was not very sociable.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 09:21 PM
Max: Max looked around at the beautiful room. It was nicely furnished and spaced out. She could imagine coming here to read a book. When no one was around of course. And when she wasn't doing homework or stting in detention of course.

Daniel: Daniel liked the look of this room, and of the whole mansion. It was beautiful and spacious and perfect for a school. The day just kept getting better and better. Surely they would have a good year. He smiled at Alex, who was clearly happy.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 09:25 PM
Max: Max looked around at the beautiful room. It was nicely furnished and spaced out. She could imagine coming here to read a book. When no one was around of course. And when she wasn't doing homework or stting in detention of course.

Daniel: Daniel liked the look of this room, and of the whole mansion. It was beautiful and spacious and perfect for a school. The day just kept getting better and better. Surely they would have a good year. He smiled at Alex, who was clearly happy.

Alex: Alexis sees him smile at her and grins back giving him a thumbs up about the room. She giggles to herself and continues to look around the room in awe at the beauty.

soccer_mickey
01-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Nate: Nate climbed into the helicopter to see another girl already on. He was relieved to have someone to talk to besides Margo, who was beginning to bore him. He decided he better make friends with the people he was going to be living with for the next year, even if they were all freaks. He smiled. "Hi, I'm Nate."

Margo: Margo was glad to see the other girl on the helicopter. Nate's constant chatter was beginning to annoy her. Now there was someone else for him to talk to. She settled into a chair and introduced herself to the other girl. Then, she retreated back into her own thoughts and worries about what was to come.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Professor Collins: Professor Collins let the students get a good look and explore the room a little longer. When it seemed like they were finished, she said, "Let's keep going. Still much more to see!" She would lead them down the hallway and into the dining room. The dining room was very large, and three identical tables sat in the room. Four chairs were on each side of the table, and there was one chair at each end of the table. In the back of the room was a large stone fireplace On the mantle was pictures of the past year's graduating class' graduation. Professor Collins would go over and pull down those pictures. "Over the school year we'll put pictures of you guys on the mantle. Class pictures ggo somewhere else entirely. Speaking of class pictures, they're two weeks from tommorow, if you wanted to know.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 09:30 PM
Alex: Alexis sees him smile at her and grins back giving him a thumbs up about the room. She giggles to herself and continues to look around the room in awe at the beauty.

Daniel: Daniel nodded and said, "This place just keeps getting more beautiful. You know, I think we will have good year. You know, as long as nothing bad happens."

DisneyFreak98
01-02-2013, 09:32 PM
OOC: I would like a roommate, as well :)

Amelia: Amelia looked around at the mansion in silent awe. The professor was super nice, and everything was going good so far. Nobody had talked to her since the girl on the helicopter, and she just kept thinking all she had to do was get through this tour and she could be alone.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 09:36 PM
Professor Collins: Professor Collins let the students get a good look and explore the room a little longer. When it seemed like they were finished, she said, "Let's keep going. Still much more to see!" She would lead them down the hallway and into the dining room. The dining room was very large, and three identical tables sat in the room. Four chairs were on each side of the table, and there was one chair at each end of the table. In the back of the room was a large stone fireplace On the mantle was pictures of the past year's graduating class' graduation. Professor Collins would go over and pull down those pictures. "Over the school year we'll put pictures of you guys on the mantle. Class pictures ggo somewhere else entirely. Speaking of class pictures, they're two weeks from tommorow, if you wanted to know.

Alex: Alex looked around grinning wide at everything, this place was even more beautiful than she had ever dreamed! She continued looking around thinking about how everyone would would be together and hopefully get along, if Jack didn't be mean to anyone.

Jack: Jack looked around keeping a blank face at everything. This place wasn't terrible like he was sure it was going to be, and he could see himself sitting at the end of the table trying to ignore everyone. That is if Alex doesn't try anything.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 09:38 PM
Daniel: Daniel nodded and said, "This place just keeps getting more beautiful. You know, I think we will have good year. You know, as long as nothing bad happens."

Alex: She looked at him with her head tilted,"Oh come on, what bad thing could ever happen? This place is beautiful and we've all got powers, we'll be fine I'm sure."

I Am What I Am
01-02-2013, 09:41 PM
Teddy: Teddy followed the tour, stopping every few feet so Lucy would catch up with her. After the fifth time Lucy lagged behind, Teddy simply shook her head at her and kept on walking, earning her an exasperated eye-roll from the other girl. It didn't matter though, because Lucy caught up to the group and stayed with them. Her plan was a success.

Lucy: The tour of the institute bored Lucy to tears. The only saving grace of the tour was that it allowed her to scope out the place. If there's one thing she's learned throughout her years, it's to always have a plan of escape. Lucy stopped and began to inspect the large windows, wondering if they'd need to be broken in an emergency or if they'd open with ease. What kind of security system does this place have, anyways? she wondered, making a mental note to check it out later. She glanced at the group to see Teddy watching her and tapping her foot, urging her to hurry up. Lucy gestured to the window, knowing that Teddy would understand. Teddy, however, simply shook her head and continued to walk. Lucy rolled her eyes and jogged to catch up with the others. She'd finish her scope later.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 09:41 PM
OOC: Okay. i'll need to make note of this.

Max: Maxine liked this room to. She could imagine sitting at the end of one of these tables early in the morning, having breakfast.

Daniel: Daniel thought this room was cool too. There was room for a lot of people, and the fireplace was prretty cool.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 09:44 PM
OOC: Okay, I've just decided, um, you can skip the helicopter, just pretend you're with us and registered.

Squirt the turtle
01-02-2013, 09:49 PM
OOC: Okay, I've just decided, um, you can skip the helicopter, just pretend you're with us and registered.

OOC: Good, I was just sitting on the helicopter all evening.

Amber: Waits in the back of the room alone for the tour. She can't wait till the tour is over and she can get to her room.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 09:51 PM
Alex: Alex looked around another time taking it all in, she knew this year was going to be amazing.

Orreed
01-02-2013, 09:51 PM
OOC: I'd like to request to room alone. And thanks for information on the common room Wings!

Samantha: Before her peers went on the tour, she had gone to her room, lugging up her luggage up to the stairs. She was happy to have her room she had last year. Samantha had to wait two years for a sea view with a balcony. It was an incredible room. She used this time to unpack her room in peace, so she could have more time to socialize later.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 09:52 PM
Professor Collins: Once the students were finished in this room, she led them through a connecting door into the kitchen. The kitchen was very large, with plenty of cooking space. "This is the kitchen. It's connected to the dining room for conveniance. I keep the kitchen stocked, but if we ever run out of something, just leave a note or tell me and I'll replace it. We have two fire extinguishers, just in case. One is located rigght here," she said, pointing to the side of an island, "and the other is on the wall of the pantry. There is also one next to the fireplace. I hope you don't have to use them though. You're free to cook whenever you like between 7 am and 9 pm. And if you break something, especially if it's glass, don't touch it and come tell me immediately."

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 09:53 PM
OOC: I'd like to request to room alone. And thanks for information on the common room Wings!

Samantha: Before her peers went on the tour, she had gone to her room, lugging up her luggage up to the stairs. She was happy to have her room she had last year. Samantha had to wait two years for a sea view with a balcony. It was an incredible room. She used this time to unpack her room in peace, so she could have more time to socialize later.

OOC: Of course. And you're welcome.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 09:54 PM
OOC: Good, I was just sitting on the helicopter all evening.

Amber: Waits in the back of the room alone for the tour. She can't wait till the tour is over and she can get to her room.

OOC: I kind of meant that everyone's in the same place all together, so you're on the tour.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Professor Collins: Once the students were finished in this room, she led them through a connecting door into the kitchen. The kitchen was very large, with plenty of cooking space. "This is the kitchen. It's connected to the dining room for conveniance. I keep the kitchen stocked, but if we ever run out of something, just leave a note or tell me and I'll replace it. We have two fire extinguishers, just in case. One is located rigght here," she said, pointing to the side of an island, "and the other is on the wall of the pantry. There is also one next to the fireplace. I hope you don't have to use them though. You're free to cook whenever you like between 7 am and 9 pm. And if you break something, especially if it's glass, don't touch it and come tell me immediately."

Alex: Alex looked around the kitchen and smiled,"I hope someone knows how to cook because I'll probably burn everything."

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Alex: She looked at him with her head tilted,"Oh come on, what bad thing could ever happen? This place is beautiful and we've all got powers, we'll be fine I'm sure."

Daniel: Daniel replied, "What happens when someone loses control of their powers? Or what if Professor Collins has an archnemesis that also has powers?

Max: Max shook her head at Daniel's worrying. She was sure Professor Collins had precautions set up for someone losing control of their powers, and she was also sure Professor Collins did not have a super powered archnemesis. What was this, a comic book world?

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 10:01 PM
Alex: Alex looked around the kitchen and smiled,"I hope someone knows how to cook because I'll probably burn everything."

Daniel: Someone will know how. Not me, but someone will. And I can do simple stuff, like pasta.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Daniel: Daniel replied, "What happens when someone loses control of their powers? Or what if Professor Collins has an archnemesis? that also has powers?

Max: Max shook her head at Daniel's worrying. She was sure Professor Collins had precautions set up for someone losing control of their powers, and she was also sure Professor Collins did not have a super powered archnemesis. What was this, a comic book world?

Alex: Alex looked at him amused,"Daniel, I'm almost positive Professor Collins doesn't have a archnemesis, she's probably prepared if someone loses control of their powers, and stop worrying!" She shakes her head at him laughing a little.

disneygirl520
01-02-2013, 10:03 PM
River: she looked around the kitchen smiling ever since her grandmother became sick River has been cooking for her, she couldn't wait to practice new dishes in such a grand kitchen.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 10:07 PM
Daniel: Someone will know how. Not me, but someone will. And I can do simple stuff, like pasta.

Alex: She looks around a little more but replies,"I hope so, I'm not much of an eater but when I do eat I like unburned food."

Squirt the turtle
01-02-2013, 10:09 PM
Amber: Amber was wondering why if something got broke we had to call or get Professor Collins. It was all a bit confusing to her.

soccer_mickey
01-02-2013, 10:10 PM
OOC: I would like a roommate, too

Margo: Margo follows along with the tour, taking everything in. The place seems so huge after living in the one room apartment with four other people. For the moment, she doesn't even care that she barely knows anyone.

Nate: Nate was surprised by how nice the place was. When his parents said boarding school, he expected a long line of cold rooms and super strict teachers. He decided to introduce himself to someone else, since he didn't know any of the people who had come on the first helicopter. He went over to the nearest person, a tall boy with strawberry blonde hair. "Wow! This place is amazing! I'm Nate, by the way."

disneygirl520
01-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Alex: She looks around a little more but replies,"I hope so, I'm not much of an eater but when I do eat I like unburned food."

River: she worked hard to get up confidence again, she wanted to make friends. "I know how to cook, Lex don't worry" she smiled brightly, and was proud of herself for speaking up.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 10:14 PM
River: she worked hard to get up confidence again, she wanted to make friends. "I know how to cook, Lex don't worry" she smiled brightly, and was proud of herself for speaking up.

Alex: Alex grinned at her and claps her hands together,"Thank goodness! You are my savior." She laughs at herself and finishes looking around.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 10:14 PM
Amber: Amber was wondering why if something got broke we had to call or get Professor Collins. It was all a bit confusing to her.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins spoke in Amber's mind. You need to tell me because if there was broken glass or broken pieces othat were sharp, someone could step on them or touch it and could hurt themselves. Plus I need to know what to replace.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 10:17 PM
Alex: Alex looked at him amused,"Daniel, I'm almost positive Professor Collins doesn't have a archnemesis, she's probably prepared if someone loses control of their powers, and stop worrying!" She shakes her head at him laughing a little.

Daniel: Daniel said defensively "Well, you never know!"

Daniel: Daniel said dryly, "Yes, that's my preference too. Though I haven't met anyone who likes burnt food."

Alex: Alex grinned at her and claps her hands together,"Thank goodness! You are my savior." She laughs at herself and finishes looking around.

Daniel: Daniel smiled at River and said, "That's great! Must be useful."

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 10:19 PM
OOC: I would like a roommate, too

Margo: Margo follows along with the tour, taking everything in. The place seems so huge after living in the one room apartment with four other people. For the moment, she doesn't even care that she barely knows anyone.

Nate: Nate was surprised by how nice the place was. When his parents said boarding school, he expected a long line of cold rooms and super strict teachers. He decided to introduce himself to someone else, since he didn't know any of the people who had come on the first helicopter. He went over to the nearest person, a tall boy with strawberry blonde hair. "Wow! This place is amazing! I'm Nate, by the way."

Daniel turned around and smiled as Nate introduced himself. "Hello Nate, it's nice to meet you. I'm Daniel."

Squirt the turtle
01-02-2013, 10:22 PM
Amber: Amber secretly knows how to cook pretty good, but is too shy to speak up.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Daniel: Daniel said defensively "Well, you never know!"

Daniel: Daniel said dryly, "Yes, that's my preference too. Though I haven't met anyone who likes burnt food."

Daniel: Daniel smiled at River and said, "That's great! Must be useful."

Alex: Alex shrugged and looked at her shoes,"Sorry, just trying to clear your worries and make a joke." She walks over and looks at the oven.

soccer_mickey
01-02-2013, 10:25 PM
Daniel turned around and smiled as Nate introduced himself. "Hello Nate, it's nice to meet you. I'm Daniel."

Nate: "Hey, have you ever been to this school before? Are the teachers strict or anything? Do they have sports here?"

Margo: Margo watched as everyone talked. They all seemed like they already knew each other. She was beginning to drift into the background, which she had made it her goal not to do. She decided to speak up about the cooking thing. "I'm a pretty good cook myself. Back home, I did all the cooking."

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 10:27 PM
Professor Collins: Professor Collins gave the students one more minute and then she led the class out of the kitchen. She pointed out some bathrooms, and when they passed one steel door, she said, "That leads down to the basement, where the gym is. In most bad situations, if we didn't go to the mainland, we would go down there, hence the metal door. You'll see the gym tomorrow during gym class." She then led the students to a closed door. She opened the door and turned on the light, revealing a classroom with thirty student desks, a teacher's desks, two walls with whiteboards and a third moveable whiteboard, and several shelves with different textbooks and other supplies on them. "This is the classroom where most of our classes will be.If we aren't moving to somewhere else after a class, I'll give a ten minute break before we have the next class. You can leave the class, but you have to be back by the end of those ten minutes. Classes will start tomorrow."

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 10:27 PM
Nate: "Hey, have you ever been to this school before? Are the teachers strict or anything? Do they have sports here?"

Margo: Margo watched as everyone talked. They all seemed like they already knew each other. She was beginning to drift into the background, which she had made it her goal not to do. She decided to speak up about the cooking thing. "I'm a pretty good cook myself. Back home, I did all the cooking."

Alex: Alex looked over at a girl she hadn't met yet and smiled walking over,"You can? Well you're lucky you can cook for yourself, I can barely heat up a frozen pizza without burning it!"

I Am What I Am
01-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Teddy: Teddy stood in the back of the kitchen taking it all in. She'd never been in a place this big before, and it was all rather exciting. She made a mental note to come down into the kitchen later and test out the kitchen. Cooking was always more fun when you don't have to actually touch the appliances.

Lucy: Lucy stood in the back of the kitchen next to Teddy. She refused to admit it, but it was sort of...awesome to be in a place this overwhelming. Especially the kitchen. Living in tents and cooking over a fire with limited supplies didn't really leave much room for creativity. Substance over aesthetics had always been her motto. Lucy had no idea if she'd ever even really use this kitchen, but it was nice to know it was there, and that it couldn't disappear on her.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 10:31 PM

Daniel, No, this is my first year. And as far as I can tell, the Professor is the only teacher.

Max: Max stayed away from the other students, walking towards the back of the group. It was best this way. They wouldn't want to get to know her anyway. They probably thought she was a loser, like the students in her previous boarding schools. Anyway, this probably wouldn't last. Her father would probably end up shipping her off to another school.

disneygirl520
01-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Max: Max stayed away from the other students, walking towards the back of the group. It was best this way. They wouldn't want to get to know her anyway. They probably thought she was a loser, like the students in her previous boarding schools. Anyway, this probably wouldn't last. Her father would probably end up shipping her off to another school.

River: notices Max, and has been watching her the whole trip. "hey, are you ok, you've been really quiet?"

Fairywings
Alex: Alex shrugged and looked at her shoes,"Sorry, just trying to clear your worries and make a joke." She walks over and looks at the oven.

Daniel: Daniel smiled at her, hoping to cheer her up again. "No, you're right, I'm sorry."

jessidoll
Professor Collins: Professor Collins gave the students one more minute and then she led the class out of the kitchen. She pointed out some bathrooms, and when they passed one steel door, she said, "That leads down to the basement, where the gym is. In most bad situations, if we didn't go to the mainland, we would go down there, hence the metal door. You'll see the gym tomorrow during gym class." She then led the students to a closed door. She opened the door and turned on the light, revealing a classroom with thirty student desks, a teacher's desks, two walls with whiteboards and a third moveable whiteboard, and several shelves with different textbooks and other supplies on them. "This is the classroom where most of our classes will be.If we aren't moving to somewhere else after a class, I'll give a ten minute break before we have the next class. You can leave the class, but you have to be back by the end of those ten minutes. Classes will start tomorrow."

Alex: Alex looked around at the classroom and actually smiled,"I like it myself."

Jack: Jack heard Alex and walks up behind her,"How do you like it? It's a classroom.

Alex: Alex rolled her eyes at him and looked up at him,"I happen to actually like school a little bit."

Jack: He smirked at her,"So you're a nerd?"

Alex: Alex glared at him but kept her cool,"Leave me alone." She walks past him taking a deep breath just to make sure she's alright.

soccer_mickey
01-02-2013, 10:36 PM
Alex: Alex looked over at a girl she hadn't met yet and smiled walking over,"You can? Well you're lucky you can cook for yourself, I can barely heat up a frozen pizza without burning it!"

Margo: Margo thought this conversation on cooking had lasted way to long, but hey, at least she was having a conversation. She smiled at Alex. "It took me a long time to figure out how to not burn stuff. I can give you some tips one day if you want."

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 10:37 PM
Daniel: Daniel smiled at her, hoping to cheer her up again. "No, you're right, I'm sorry."

Alex: Alex saw his smile and tries to fight the one coming upon her lips,"It's alright, I over reacted. I should be sorry, it's one of my little problems I guess.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 10:39 PM
River: notices Max, and has been watching her the whole trip. "hey, are you ok, you've been really quiet?"

Max: Max looked at her in surprise. Someone was actually talking to her, wanting to know how she was doing? Was this a dream? Max shook herself, she was probably looking stupid. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a quiet preson. No big deal." That's right, I am no big deal. Especially not in my father's life. I'm only something he needs to perfect. But Max smiled, hoping to ward off River.

She was distracted by the classroom. It was a pretty nice classroom. Large, well lit. It would certainly do.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 10:39 PM
Margo: Margo thought this conversation on cooking had lasted way to long, but hey, at least she was having a conversation. She smiled at Alex. "It took me a long time to figure out how to not burn stuff. I can give you some tips one day if you want."

Alex: Alex smiled at her and nodded excitedly,"Sounds like fun, I'd love to! On another note, what's your name? I'm Alex."

soccer_mickey
01-02-2013, 10:41 PM
[COLOR="Green"]Daniel, No, this is my first year. And as far as I can tell, the Professor is the only teacher.

Nate: Nate was trying to figure out who of the students might have attended the school before, but then he remembered Professor Collins could read minds. I wonder how this works. Do I just think really hard about my questions? I bet she's already hearing this. Well, here it goes. He crinkled his forehead, thinking as hard as he could. Are you the only teacher? Are there any other staff members? Are there any sports here? Wow, this seems silly. I hope you heard me.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 10:42 PM
Alex: Alex saw his smile and tries to fight the one coming upon her lips,"It's alright, I over reacted. I should be sorry, it's one of my little problems I guess.

Daniel: Daniel shrugged, "Well as long as we're cool, I don't think it matter much." He lowered his voice to a swhisper and said to Lexi "I know I said he wasn't worth it, but I don't still like how Jack talks to people." When he was finished, he got a good look at the classroom. It was a pretty nice classroom, as far as classrooms went. It woul;d do for their purposes, and wasn't ugly to look at.

disneygirl520
01-02-2013, 10:43 PM
Max: Max looked at her in surprise. Someone was actually talking to her, wanting to know how she was doing? Was this a dream? Max shook herself, she was probably looking stupid. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a quiet preson. No big deal." That's right, I am no big deal. Especially not in my father's life. I'm only something he needs to perfect. But Max smiled, hoping to ward off River.

She was distracted by the classroom. It was a pretty nice classroom. Large, well lit. It would certainly do.

River: "trust me I understand what it's like being a quiet person, this is the most I have talked in months" River began backing away, knowing Max probably didn't want to have a conversation. "if you ever need to talk, about anything, powers, school, family just let me know."

soccer_mickey
01-02-2013, 10:45 PM
Alex: Alex smiled at her and nodded excitedly,"Sounds like fun, I'd love to! On another note, what's your name? I'm Alex."

Margo: "I'm Margo. I came on the second helicopter, so I haven't met very many people yet. What grade are you in? Is this your first year here?" Margo hoped she wasn't asking too many questions.

I Am What I Am
01-02-2013, 10:48 PM
Teddy: I wonder if there's a computer lab around here?

Lucy: I wonder what kind of training equipment is in the gym?

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 10:48 PM
Daniel: Daniel shrugged, "Well as long as we're cool, I don't think it matter much." He lowered his voice to a swhisper and said to Lexi "I know I said he wasn't worth it, but I don't still like how Jack talks to people." When he was finished, he got a good look at the classroom. It was a pretty nice classroom, as far as classrooms went. It woul;d do for their purposes, and wasn't ugly to look at.

Alex: Alex turned to look at Jack,who was leaning against a wall with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face. Alex sighed and turned back to Daniel,"Yeah, me neither but we really can't help it can we? I mean, he doesn't seem like the kind to want friends." Her eyes widen and a grin finds its way to her face,"Or maybe he wants friends! Oh I have a plan."

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 10:49 PM
Nate: Nate was trying to figure out who of the students might have attended the school before, but then he remembered Professor Collins could read minds. I wonder how this works. Do I just think really hard about my questions? I bet she's already hearing this. Well, here it goes. He crinkled his forehead, thinking as hard as he could. Are you the only teacher? Are there any other staff members? Are there any sports here? Wow, this seems silly. I hope you heard me.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins smiled and though back at Nate. Yes, I can here you loud and clear. Most of the time, I am the only teacher, thouh occasionally some of my previous students need service hours or hours spent teaching or tutoring for colloege courses so I let them come here and guest teach a class or too. I have a couple people that help me out with different things too, such as transportation, and I have a doctor as well who will come if I say I need him. As for the sports, yes and no. I have field or courts for tennis, basketball, football, soccer, inline hockey, and baseball, but we don't really have a team or play other schools. But during gym class if we are outside you can play sports with your classmates, and we have a pool downstairs in the basement next to the gym.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 10:53 PM
Margo: "I'm Margo. I came on the second helicopter, so I haven't met very many people yet. What grade are you in? Is this your first year here?" Margo hoped she wasn't asking too many questions.

Alex: "I'm a freshman and yeah this is my first year here. How about you?" Alex smiled showing her she was alright with answering questions.

soccer_mickey
01-02-2013, 10:56 PM
Professor Collins: Professor Collins smiled and though back at Nate. Yes, I can here you loud and clear. Most of the time, I am the only teacher, thouh occasionally some of my previous students need service hours or hours spent teaching or tutoring for colloege courses so I let them come here and guest teach a class or too. I have a couple people that help me out with different things too, such as transportation, and I have a doctor as well who will come if I say I need him. As for the sports, yes and no. I have field or courts for tennis, basketball, football, soccer, inline hockey, and baseball, but we don't really have a team or play other schools. But during gym class if we are outside you can play sports with your classmates, and we have a pool downstairs in the basement next to the gym.

Nate: Nate looks over at Professor Collins and grins. That's so cool! It's like having a direct phone line with you. Can you turn it on and off or is it always going? Can you read the minds of people not in the room? This is going to make it really hard to get away with stuff, huh. Wait, if you don't want to talk, I mean think, about your powers, it's ok. I don't like talking about mine.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 10:57 PM
River: "trust me I understand what it's like being a quiet person, this is the most I have talked in months" River began backing away, knowing Max probably didn't want to have a conversation. "if you ever need to talk, about anything, powers, school, family just let me know."

Max: Max nodded at River, she totally understood.She probably wouldn't talk for a long time either if she could. "If I need to talk, I'll come find you," Max found herself saying. Then she went quiet, marveling at it all.

Teddy: I wonder if there's a computer lab around here?

Lucy: I wonder what kind of training equipment is in the gym?

Professor Collins: Professor Collins heard their thoughts and said to them, Sorry fot intruding girls, I just sort of heard your thoughts and have answers. The second floor of the school's three floor library serves as a computer lab of sorts, though we don't actually have a real computer lab. As for the equipment, we have a weight room, and just between us, the gym is custom built, with special equipment designed to help you learn combat and cointrolling your powers. And there's the idoor pool, though I don't know if you define that as 'equipment".

Alex: Alex turned to look at Jack,who was leaning against a wall with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face. Alex sighed and turned back to Daniel,"Yeah, me neither but we really can't help it can we? I mean, he doesn't seem like the kind to want friends." Her eyes widen and a grin finds its way to her face,"Or maybe he wants friends! Oh I have a plan."

Daniel: Daniel lifted an eyebrow. "What are you thinking? I'm pretty sure he's made it clear he doesn't want friends. But anyway, what's this plan you speak of?"

soccer_mickey
01-02-2013, 11:01 PM
Alex: "I'm a freshman and yeah this is my first year here. How about you?" Alex smiled showing her she was alright with answering questions.

Margo: Margo looked around and realized that despite her worries about fading into the background, she was actually talking more than half the people here. "I'm a freshman and this is my first year here, too! I'm so excited. At first I was nervous, but now that I'm here and seeing the campus, I can't wait to start everything." Oh, great, Margo thought. Now I'm babbling on about random stuff. What's with me today? It's probably just nerves.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 11:01 PM
Max: Max nodded at River, she totally understood.She probably wouldn't talk for a long time either if she could. "If I need to talk, I'll come find you," Max found herself saying. Then she went quiet, marveling at it all.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins heard their thoughts and said to them, Sorry fot intruding girls, I just sort of heard your thoughts and have answers. The second floor of the school's three floor library serves as a computer lab of sorts, though we don't actually have a real computer lab. As for the equipment, we have a weight room, and just between us, the gym is custom built, with special equipment designed to help you learn combat and cointrolling your powers. And there's the idoor pool, though I don't know if you define that as 'equipment".

Alex: Alex grinned again and stated her plan proudly,"Maybe he doesn't want friends because he's never had them before. I'm sure if just one person showed him that having friends is alright, he might loosen up!"

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Nate: Nate looks over at Professor Collins and grins. That's so cool! It's like having a direct phone line with you. Can you turn it on and off or is it always going? Can you read the minds of people not in the room? This is going to make it really hard to get away with stuff, huh. Wait, if you don't want to talk, I mean think, about your powers, it's ok. I don't like talking about mine.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins smiled at Nate's thoughts and thought back, Yes, I've found it very conveniant, but I hope you don't use this in the middle of the night, unless the manor's on fire or there's some other emergency. Yes, I can, but it takes a lot more concentration. It does make things hard to get away with for students. Normally I like to give my students a bit of privacy, unless I hear them thinking about harming other students or something that clearly is wrong. Then I step in. Though I don't mind the occasional prank, as long as it doesn't involve hurting other people or doing something too dangerous. And I don't mind talking about my powrs. I find that the more people learn the more they understand.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 11:06 PM
Margo: Margo looked around and realized that despite her worries about fading into the background, she was actually talking more than half the people here. "I'm a freshman and this is my first year here, too! I'm so excited. At first I was nervous, but now that I'm here and seeing the campus, I can't wait to start everything." Oh, great, Margo thought. Now I'm babbling on about random stuff. What's with me today. It's probably just nerves.

Alex: Alex grinned and laughed,"Thats exactly how I felt! Now I just want to go to our classes, I'm really excited for them."

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Professor Collins: Professor Collins led the students out of the classroom and into the next door, turning on the light as she went in. This turned out to be the science lab. The science lab was twice the size of the classroom. The laboratory itself was in the back half of the room, and in the front of the room were sixteen lab tables, with two stools to a table and the teacher's desk in front of them. "This is the science lab, where we will have science class. I will assign lab partners the first day of science class. You can go and look in the lab, but don't touch anything. There are also two fire extinguishers in this classroom, one beside my desk and one on the back wall."

soccer_mickey
01-02-2013, 11:10 PM
Professor Collins: Professor Collins smiled at Nate's thoughts and thought back, Yes, I've found it very conveniant, but I hope you don't use this in the middle of the night, unless the manor's on fire or there's some other emergency. Yes, I can, but it takes a lot more concentration. It does make things hard to get away with for students. Normally I like to give my students a bit of privacy, unless I hear them thinking about harming other students or something that clearly is wrong. Then I step in. Though I don't mind the occasional prank, as long as it doesn't involve hurting other people or doing something too dangerous. And I don't mind talking about my powrs. I find that the more people learn the more they understand.

Nate: You sound much more understanding than my normal professors. Nate decided he wanted to meet another student, so he walked to the boy lurking alone in the back. "I'm Nate." He stuck out his hand for the boy to shake.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 11:14 PM
Nate: You sound much more understanding than my normal professors. Nate decided he wanted to meet another student, so he walked to the boy lurking alone in the back. "I'm Nate." He stuck out his hand for the boy to shake.

Jack: Jack stared at the boys hand before he looked into his eyes,"Jack."

Alex: Alex saw the boy walk up to Jack not scared if him,"Someone's brave." She decides to keep her eye on them in case Jack did anything.

I Am What I Am
01-02-2013, 11:17 PM
Teddy: Teddy could barely contain her excitement as they entered the science lab. Her eyes darted around the room, taking everything in. Unconsciously, she began to bob up and down on the balls of her feet, it was all so thrilling to her.

Lucy: Lucy watched her friend grow more and more excited as she looked about the room. Despite the composure Lucy fought to maintain, she couldn't help a small smile. It'd been awhile since she'd seen Teddy look so happy, and though she'd never ever admit it out loud; seeing Teddy happy made her happy.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 11:17 PM

Professor Collins: Professor Collins thought her thanks to him, and then looked around the classroom. A few students - Max, Jack, and a couple of others - were still staying away, but others were getting to know their classmates. Daniel and Alex were getting along well, and Alex was making friends with several students. Nate was beginning to reach out to other students, and she felt happy that people were getting along and some were coming out of their shells.

soccer_mickey
01-02-2013, 11:21 PM
Jack: Jack stared at the boys hand before he looked into his eyes,"Jack."

Nate: Nate was a bit taken aback at the sight of Jack's grey eyes. He was starting to think talking to Jack had not been one of his brightest ideas. But, not wanting to seem mean, Nate continued. He had no idea what to talk about with this kid, so he just began to babble. "I'm new here, don't know anyone. I didn't want to come, but my parents made me. Do you play any sports? I love any type of competition, and have been looking for people to play with."

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Max: Max watched from the sidelines. She almost wanted to go talk to people. But how would she start? What would she say? What would they say? She'd make a fool of herself. Besides, people wouldn't like her after their first class, so why try now? People didn't like troublemakers, it was why she'd never had friends before.

soccer_mickey
01-02-2013, 11:28 PM
Alex: Alex grinned and laughed,"Thats exactly how I felt! Now I just want to go to our classes, I'm really excited for them."

Margo: "Me too! I think I'm going to go introduce myself to some of these other people. If we're going to be living with them for the next year, might as well get to know them." Margo was surprised at what she had just said. Back home, you couldn't pay her a million buck to introduce herself to a stranger. There was something about this place that seemed different. She could tell by looking at them that she was no longer the weirdest, or the one with the most secrets, or the one with the hardest past. For some reason this gave her courage. She walked over to two girls who had stayed close together the whole time and barely said anything. "Hello. My name's Margo."

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 11:28 PM
Nate: Nate was a bit taken aback at the sight of Jack's grey eyes. He was starting to think talking to Jack had not been one of his brightest ideas. But, not wanting to seem mean, Nate continued. He had no idea what to talk about with this kid, so he just began to babble. "I'm new here, don't know anyone. I didn't want to come, but my parents made me. Do you play any sports? I love any type of competition, and have been looking for people to play with."

Jack: Jack chuckled at the guy infront of him and thought he might cut him some slack,"Yeah I use to play some basketball, maybe if you're bored one day we can have a game."

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 11:31 PM
Margo: "Me too! I think I'm going to go introduce myself to some of these other people. If we're going to be living with them for the next year, might as well get to know them." Margo was surprised at what she had just said. Back home, you couldn't pay her a million buck to introduce herself to a stranger. There was something about this place that seemed different. She could tell by looking at them that she was no longer the weirdest, or the one with the most secrets, or the one with the hardest past. For some reason this gave her courage. She walked over to two girls who had stayed close together the whole time and barely said anything. "Hello. My name's Margo."

Alex: Alex nodded,"I'll see you later!"

Ooc: I better go,night!

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 11:32 PM
Professor Collins: Professor Collins stopped as se got an urgent thought. Aloud she said, "Everyone stay here! I have to go take care of something." Then she left hurriedly.

OOC: GTG, just hangout in the lab please, like we've paused or something.

soccer_mickey
01-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Jack: Jack chuckled at the guy infront of him and thought he might cut him some slack,"Yeah I use to play some basketball, maybe if you're bored one day we can have a game."

Nate: "Thanks, man. See you around." Nate was actually relieved to get away from the guy. Even though it had gone much better than he had thought, there was something about Jack that gave Nate the chills. I guess I'll have to get used to it if he's the only guy around here who will give me a descent game. Although he might beat me I mean, that guy's like ten feet taller than I am! Actually, no way. I'm great at basketball.

disneygirl520
01-02-2013, 11:39 PM
Professor Collins: Professor Collins stopped as se got an urgent thought. Aloud she said, "Everyone stay here! I have to go take care of something." Then she left hurriedly.

OOC: GTG, just hangout in the lab please, like we've paused or something.

River: River explored the lab, she was excited to work in here, she never imagined having such space to perform experiments. River never remembered feeling this free, for the first time she didn't feel trapped. In this school she felt like she could be anyone she wanted to be.

I Am What I Am
01-02-2013, 11:56 PM
Teddy: Teddy wandered about the science lab, careful not to touch anything; yet looking at everything. She turned to Lucy, who was still standing in the doorway and said "Look at everything, Luce! This place is amazing!"

DisneyFreak98
01-03-2013, 08:48 AM
Amelia: Amelia looked around these amazing rooms with astonishment. Each one was more awesome than the last. Amelia was totally overwhelmed, although she didn't let it show. Through the whole tour, she just kept staring at her shoes. The mansion was cool and all, but she couldn't wait for this tour to end so she could be alone. Being around all these other kids made her nervous and uneasy.

Fairywings
01-03-2013, 09:19 AM
Professor Collins: The professor came back into the room with a smile on her face. The problem was fixed and now she didn't have to worry about it anymore. There was just a few more places left on the tour, then she'd take them to the third floor and allow them to unpack.

disneygirl520
01-03-2013, 09:34 AM
River: River was glad to see the professor come back. She appeared like the problem had been taken care of. River was glad, she was excited to resume the tour.

Orreed
01-03-2013, 09:37 AM
Samantha: Samantha was still unpacking, at the moment hanging her clothes into the closet. She put on the radio lightly and was humming along.

DisneyFreak98
01-03-2013, 09:42 AM
Amelia: As the professor entered the room once again, Amelia was relieved that the tour could continue. She hoped it wouldn't be too much longer, but she was still a little excited to see the rest of the mansion. She waited silently to see what would happen next.

Fairywings
01-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Professor Collins: Professor Collins smiled at her students and said, "Just a few more stops, and one before we go to the second floor. Let's go!" Professor Collins led the students down the hallway and into the library. She waited uintil they had all filed in before she began speaking. "This is the library. It goes all the way up to the third floor. The library is open to check out books from 8 am to 8 pm, though you may come anytime to read, unless we're in class. The first floor has biographies and books you will be reading for English class or in one of the others, though I'll tell you when we need each book, so you don't have to worry. The second floor is comparable to a computer lab or a research station, it has several computers and that's where the nonfiction is kept. Fiction and graphic novels are on the third floor. Your I.D. cards, which you'll get sometime after Picture Day, will serve as your library card, as well as your key to get into the gym. Until then, when you check out a book, you'll scan it using the self scanner," she says, tapping the self scanner, "and say your first and last name into the voice recorder. It'll record and remember your voice, so if anyone else tries to use your account, I will be notified immediately." Finished, Professor Collins stopped and allowed the students to look around and explore.

DisneyFreak98
01-03-2013, 10:05 AM
Amelia: Amelia looked around at the library. She absolutely loved it! Reading was one of her favorite things to do, and all of these books excited her. She could see herself spending a lot of time in here. She still hung back, though, taking it all in with her eyes.

soccer_mickey
01-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Margo: From the moment the group walked in, Margo fell in love with the library. Books had always let her escape from real life. She knew this place would offer the perfect escape if she ever needed it. Margo felt exhausted. It had been a long day, and talking to others was hard work. Although she wanted to see the whole place, she couldn't wait to find out what room was her's and settle in.

Nate: The tour was starting to bore Nate. Nate had a short attention span, and doing a single thing for to long always started to bore him. The library was even more boring than the science lab. Nate hated reading. The only interesting part of the library was a door. A door in the corner, that Professor Collins had not talked about. Nate's mind was suddenly consumed by this door. What was behind it? When would he have time to check it out?

Fairywings
01-03-2013, 10:48 AM
OOC: Uh......I guess there can be a door there. I hadn't imagined there being secret passages or anything.

Max: Max loved books. And computers. She thought the library was amazing. She could practically live here. If she couldn't sleep at night Max could imagine sneaking out of her dorm and into that third floor of the library and just read novels the whole night long. Usually Max could sleep, but certain nights a year she just couldn't, and was awake all night. Suddenly curious, she checked the calender on her phone and saw that, yep, this would be one of the nights she would not be able to sleep on. Guess I'm coming here tonight then she thought.

Daniel: Daniel was shocked by the sheer size of this library. The city libraries in most of the places he had lived in were nowhere near the size of this, let alone his previous school libraries. He figured Professor Collins had spent a ton of money on this library, between the books, the technology, and all the shelves to put the what must be millions of books on.

soccer_mickey
01-03-2013, 11:42 AM
OOC: I have two questions about RP. My first is does the creator of this thread and world completely make the setting and we just have our characters in it? If that's the case, I'm sorry about the door. It can just be a storage closet or something. Also, when you leave and come back, do you just jump in the story as if you never left? Or if your in one room when you left, and everyone's in another when you come back, do you have to figure out how to get into the new room.

Fairywings
01-03-2013, 12:07 PM
OOC: I have two questions about RP. My first is does the creator of this thread and world completely make the setting and we just have our characters in it? If that's the case, I'm sorry about the door. It can just be a storage closet or something. Also, when you leave and come back, do you just jump in the story as if you never left? Or if your in one room when you left, and everyone's in another when you come back, do you have to figure out how to get into the new room.

OOC:
1. Normally I like to discuss things with the people so they feel like they have a say in things. I do get easily confused when people just add things in though, because then I try to remember if I've said that or mentioned it.

2. It depends. If we're all in the same room still, then you can act like you never left, that you just stopped talking. If we're in another room, you can act like you went to the bathroom or went into a daydream or something, but if we're in a different room, you can just say you got distracted or maybe you went off to write a letter or took a nap or some lone activity. And when we get off to the night and in game it's night, then usually it's like our characters went to bed too and the next day is the next morning.

disneygirl520
01-03-2013, 12:23 PM
River: River stood absorbing everything in the library, she was hoping there would be books about her powers, she wanted to learn more about it, and if possible she wanted to learn more about her parents.

I Am What I Am
01-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Teddy: Teddy immediately went to the second floor of the library, and began looking at the computers. She wanted to start using them, but wasn't sure if it was allowed just yet. It'd probably be better to come back later.

Lucy: Lucy couldn't help herself. A large smile broke onto her face as she looked at all the books around her. Books were her favorite things, and she hadn't had much time to read as she'd like.

Fairywings
01-03-2013, 01:28 PM
Professor Collins: Professor Collins was glad that this room held approval for several of her students. Professor Collins loved reading and the library was one of her favorite places here, even when she was growing up. She climbed up the stairs to the second floor of the library and said, "If you'll all join me, I have a few stops on the second floor before we go to the third, where your dorms are located." She waited until she had everyone and led them all through a halway, pointing out another set of bathrooms. She then led them into a large open space, looking much like the living room downstairs, except this one had a tv, cabinets on either side of it, and on the far wall there appeared to be lockers and a large stack of packages. "This is the second floor living room. The tv may be in use between the end of classes for the day and 9 pm. In the cabinets are moives, board games, and decks of cards. I don't own any video game systems, no one seems to want them anyway after the first couple of weeks. Now, if you'll come over here to the lockers, you have mail."

Fairywings
01-03-2013, 01:48 PM
Max: Max was reluctant to leave the library, but if she could put her stuff in her room, that would be great. She reminded herself that she'd be back tonight, when she wouldn't be able to sleep. Max knew she wouldn't. Not today. Today she was certain sleep would evade her.

At the sound of mail, Max became confused. No one would have sent her mail. Her relatives were distant and friends had been nonexistant her entire life.

Daniel: Daniel thought this living room looked just as comfortable as the one downstairs. It seemed just as spacious too. His interest piqued at the group of lockers and the large packages against the far wall. Mail. He wondered what was in those packages, and he wondered what he lockers were used for. Seeing the set up of the classroom, he hadn't thought they would have lockers. But they did, so he didn't think they were used for storing books. But if not, what for?

I Am What I Am
01-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Teddy: Teddy was far more interested in the lockers with mail than the television or games. It'd been so long since she'd heard from her mother or sister, and she missed them terribly. She had no idea what they'd be doing or even if they were okay. It'd be a great relief to finally have some sort of contact with her family.

Lucy: Lucy hung back a bit. She had no interest in the television and she had no use for the mail. The only person she had in the world was currently waiting with the rest of the group for their mail. While she was happy for Teddy, because she knew that the mail system would allow her to contact the family Lucy knew she missed terribly; it also highlighted how absolutely alone she felt.

disneygirl520
01-03-2013, 01:56 PM
River: River was shocked mail!? She pulled her long black hair away from her face and gazed at the packages in the lockers, she wondered if a package was for her, then again she doubted it the only person she could think of that would send her a letter would be her grandmother, and River figured she was to sick too take the time to send something for her.

Fairywings
01-03-2013, 02:11 PM
Professor Collins: Professor Collins smiled and explained, "The lockers will serve as both a mailbox and a place to store valuables that you don't want to go missing. Now, I don't know who did and did not get letters, my helicopter pilot friend brought it in from the mainland and put the correct letters into your lockers, which have your names on them." She then went and handed everyone a key for their own locker.

OOC: I'll do the packages when I get back. You can decide whether your character has a letter or not.

soccer_mickey
01-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Nate: At the sight of the mail, Nate began to get excited. Before, he had thought the only good part of being sent away to boarding school was being away from his family. But, now that he was here, he kept think about them. He felt relieved that he could contact his parents and sisters. Although he didn't even want to admit it to himself, Nate actually kind of missed them.

Margo: Seeing all of the mail gave Margo a wave of guilt. She thought about her mother and siblings, who had depended on her so much. She had abandoned them. Come off to this school miles away. She knew she had left them in good hands, with people who would take care of them without her, but couldn't help feel guilty. They needed her, and she had left. She wondered if they would be mad at her in the letters. I can't keep thinking like this. This school is what is best for me. For my own future. I can't spend my whole life taking care of others. Margo tried to convince herself of this, but couldn't.

Fairywings
01-03-2013, 02:44 PM
Professor Collins: Professor Collins turned to the large stack of packages. "I feel that these will be much less exciting for you. These contain your school uniforms. One of my first students is a fashion designer, and she does the uniforms for me." She started looking at the names on the packages and began handing them out. "The girls have black blazers, a red or black sweater or sweater vest according to the preference on your application, white collared button up shirts, a red tie, a red knee length skirt, both white and black tights and mary janes or ballet flats, according to preference. Boys, you have black blazers, a red or black sweater or sweater vest according to the preference on your application, white collared button up shirts, a red tie, black slacks, a black belt, and black loafers. All of you also have gray, black and red sweats and a red school shirt for gym class. And that concludes the tour. I'll give you time to get your mail, and then I'll take you to the third floor to your dorms. There I'll take questions, if you have them."

OOC: I'll describe the uniforms ooc because it's too much to type for the Prof. The blazers are fitted rather than boxy. The sweaters are button up, not pull overs, and they're made of a soft, stretchy kind of knit, so there aren't cuffs on the sleeves or a big thick band at the bottom like some sweaters. They're more streamlined. The pants and skirts are normal, but altered slightly to allow for more movement. A very small school crest can be found on the sweater and on the blazer.

disneygirl520
01-03-2013, 03:02 PM
River: River walked up to the professor and took her uniform "thank you professor" she said smiling, but her focus was on something else, the locker. She started walking toward it repeating in her mind that she wouldn't get upset if she didn't have a letter, she didn't expect a letter, she didn't. She slowly opened the locker an as she opened the door just enough to see it's contents her eyes filled with tears. She had a letter, it sat in the locker alone, she was shocked. She reached in and pulled the letter toward her, she willed herself to look at the letter, and through her years she saw her name printed in a handwriting she would recognize anywhere her grandmother's. She tore open the letter and found two pages filled front and back with her beautiful script. River knew she would need to sit down before she read this, so she made her way towards the tv averting her face away from the other students she wanted to hide her tears. But once she sat down and started to read words about how proud her grandmother was of her, and about how her parents did the same thing River couldn't hide her tears anymore just reading about her parents caused her to weep.

Fairywings
01-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Max: Max accepted the package and went over to her locker, even though she knew nothing was there. He grandfather and grandmother had pretty much forgotten about her, only sending Christmas cards and birthday cards. Her father was an only child, and her mother's side of the family didn't contact her. They didn't like her father and they probably forgot her. And her father wouldn't send her a letter. When she opened the locker, she discovered that she was right, and it was empty. Surprisingly, even though she had known there would be no letter, she felt her eyes water. Were her eyes watering? They couldn't be! She hadn't cried in forever, since she was eight and she promised herself she wouldnt cry, even on this day. She wiped her eyes quickly with her sleeve, hoping none of her classmates saw. Public wasn't the place for weakness. Her father had told her that a long time ago.

Daniel: Daniel took the package and smiled at the Professor. Suddenly he got the urge to run to his locker and open it. He suddenly had a desperate longing to see if his family had written, to read their words and pretend to hear their voices saying the words in his mind. He missed them terribly, even his older brothers. He tried to walk to the locker in his normal casual way, but he ended up rushing to the locker and opening it quickly. And inside, there was a letter, looking like one of the Golden Tickets Willy Wonka had put into chocolate bars. He pulled it out, reading his name off of the envelope. He stuffed it in his pocket quickly, as if it would disappear on him.

I Am What I Am
01-03-2013, 03:38 PM
Teddy: Teddy accepted her uniform and walked cautiously to her locker. I will not get my hopes up. I will not get my hopes up.I will notget my hopes up. She opened her locker and let out a shaky breath she didn't realize she was holding in. There was a letter for her. Her hands trembled slightly as she piked up the letter, instantly recognizing her mother's handwriting. She clutched the letter tightly, deciding to read her letter later, when she could savor each and every word. Teddy glanced over at Lucy, who was eyeing her uniform skirt with a look of distaste. Teddy knew Lucy wasn't very fond of skirts as everyday wear. "They're too impractical, Ted. What if there's an ambush or we need a quick escape? Skirts just get in the way." Lucy had told her more than once. Teddy smiled fondly at the memory, making a note to tell her mother and sister about that in her return letter. A sudden realization hit her as she looked at her letter. Lucy wouldn't ever get a letter from a loved one. As far as they both knew, Lucy had no family and no other friends. Teddy wondered if there was something she could do.

Lucy: Lucy took the package with the uniform and inspected it. The sweater and blazer seem to be acceptable. The skirt, however, was not. Lucy eyed the skirt disdainfully. She didn't really have anything against skirts in general. She just didn't approve of them for her own everyday wear. Much too impractical in the type of life she led. Though I suppose I won't be leading that sort of life anymore. At least not for a while. she thought. It was an odd feeling. Lucy didn't know how to process that information just yet, so she did what she always did and pushed it aside. She walked over to Teddy, who was clutching a letter as though it was the most precious thing she'd ever held. Knowing how much Teddy had missed her family, Lucy was sure that it really was. Lucy didn't bother to look in her locker, there wasn't any mail for her, and most likely there never would be.

soccer_mickey
01-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Nate: Nate thanked the professor for his package, wondering what it would be like to wear a uniform every day. Then, he found his locker and slid the key in. He knew, without a doubt, that there would be a letter. His family loved him more than anything. He opened it up to find four letters. Two from his parents and one from each of his sisters. He laughed to himself, remembering all the times at summer camp when he always had millions of letters. He slipped the letters into his back pocket, saving them to open in private.

Margo: Margo wasn't sure if she would have a letter or not. She knew her little siblings and her aunt, who she had left the siblings with, would probably write at some point. But, she wasn't sure if her mother, who had screamed at Margo for leaving, would ever write. She opened the locker nervously, and was overcome with joy to find a single letter, written in her little brother's messy handwriting. She ripped it open then and there and read about how her siblings missed her a ton, but were having fun with Aunt June. She carefully folded it up to reread later.

disneygirl520
01-03-2013, 03:50 PM
River: after she finished reading her letter she slowly folded her letter back up and put it in her pocket making sure to keep it safe, it was only now that she realized she had been crying in front of everyone something she couldn't remember doing since she was really little she quickly wiped her tears away, took a deep breath and rejoined the rest of the group, she hoped no one would mention her crying, but she figured it was inevitable.

soccer_mickey
01-03-2013, 04:04 PM
OOC: Disregard this. I forgot to add in the quote, but can't figure out how do delete this one.

soccer_mickey
01-03-2013, 04:05 PM
River: after she finished reading her letter she slowly folded her letter back up and put it in her pocket making sure to keep it safe, it was only now that she realized she had been crying in front of everyone something she couldn't remember doing since she was really little she quickly wiped her tears away, took a deep breath and rejoined the rest of the group, she hoped no one would mention her crying, but she figured it was inevitable.

Nate: Nate noticed a girl he didn't know yet crying. He went over to her to ask about it, but then remembered that his sisters hated to be bugged when they were crying, so he quickly changed his question. "Why are you....I mean.... uh... How do you like the school so far? I'm Nate, by the way. I don't think we've met."

Fairywings
01-03-2013, 04:10 PM
Max: Max had shut her locker and was now hanging around at the back of the group, putting her expressionless mask back on. Max had become a master at hiding her feelings. It was her survival tool for getting through boarding schools. That, combined with hiding beneath her uniform, hid herself just as easily as she shapeshifted into a different form. This usually gave Max complete control over when people noticed her. In the past, it was only whe she was disrupting class, or in one school, when she was playing soccer. But that school taught her that playing sports got too close to people, so she didn't after that school. So as everyone else was focused elsewhere, Max hid herself behind an expressionless face.

Daniel: Daniel was similing. A letter! When he could get time alone in his dorm, he was definitely going to read it. He missed them already, it was good that he would be hearing them. He had never been away for his family for more than a few days, and here he was, at a boarding school for the year. He wouldn't have come if it hadn't been a school for powered kids though, and Daniel promised himself he would learn to control his power.

disneygirl520
01-03-2013, 04:15 PM
Nate: Nate noticed a girl he didn't know yet crying. He went over to her to ask about it, but then remembered that his sisters hated to be bugged when they were crying, so he quickly changed his question. "Why are you....I mean.... uh... How do you like the school so far? I'm Nate, by the way. I don't think we've met."

River: she jumped, realizing she must have been completely zoned out when someone came up to her. " I....uh...I like it. It's just so overwhelming, I don't know why....." she trailed off losing her thoughts. "Never mind, forget it" she said shaking her head. "I'm River by the way, it's really nice to meet you.

soccer_mickey
01-03-2013, 04:23 PM
River: she jumped, realizing she must have been completely zoned out when someone came up to her. " I....uh...I like it. It's just so overwhelming, I don't know why....." she trailed off losing her thoughts. "Never mind, forget it" she said shaking her head. "I'm River by the way, it's really nice to meet you.

Nate: Nate smiled at the girl. "I understand what you mean about it being overwhelming. I'm not sure if I like it yet, though. It's just so different than my old school. And there's way less students. I guess we'll just all have to be friends." Nate was wondering if he said to much. He didn't want to intimidate people, but he just couldn't stop talking. His mother told him it was a nervous habit.

disneygirl520
01-03-2013, 04:29 PM
Nate: Nate smiled at the girl. "I understand what you mean about it being overwhelming. I'm not sure if I like it yet, though. It's just so different than my old school. And there's way less students. I guess we'll just all have to be friends." Nate was wondering if he said to much. He didn't want to intimidate people, but he just couldn't stop talking. His mother told him it was a nervous habit.

River: This boy was basically saying everything she was thinking, she couldn't believe it she wasn't alone. Others were thinking the same thing. "yeah" she said with a shy smile. It was all she could think to say, she wish she could have said more.

soccer_mickey
01-03-2013, 04:42 PM
River: This boy was basically saying everything she was thinking, she couldn't believe it she wasn't alone. Others were thinking the same thing. "yeah" she said with a shy smile. It was all she could think to say, she wish she could have said more.

Nate: Nate wasn't sure if her short response meant she wanted to keep talking to him or if she wanted for him to leave as soon as possible. He never could tell. "Well, it's been nice meeting you, River. See you around." He walked over the the game cabinet and looked in. If Jack was the only one he could play sports with, he might have to settle his thirst for competition with board games.

Margo: Margo was done with the tour. The living room was amazing, but right now all she wanted was to be alone. To process all the information she'd taken in over the past few hours.