PDA

View Full Version : Any upcoming trips? Now- 2013?!

wdwtwins
11-20-2012, 07:39 PM
My family and I are going February 6-13 2013! Anyone else coming around then or anytime soon? I'M SO EXCITED!!:cool1:

Orreed
11-20-2012, 07:41 PM
Nice! I am also going late January early Febaury! It is killing me although because we can't book until my dads house closes in mid-December:scared:It's killing me haha. I do all the planning and it is driving me a little crazy. Have a great trip! I am SO EXCITED also! :yay::yay::yay::dancer::daisy::dogdance:

Fairywings
11-20-2012, 08:17 PM
I am going December 12 through that weekend! It'll be my fifth trip to the World! And we get to see WWOHP and my grandparents who I haven't seen since they moved to florida about a year ago.

Oswald lover
11-20-2012, 09:23 PM
http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/se58od5ywzkhug64.png (http://distickers.com/ticker/)

IM SO EXCITED!!!
:cool1::beach::dancer:party::jumping1::rainbow:

wdwtwins
11-20-2012, 11:37 PM
Nice! I am also going late January early Febaury! It is killing me although because we can't book until my dads house closes in mid-December:scared:It's killing me haha. I do all the planning and it is driving me a little crazy. Have a great trip! I am SO EXCITED also! :yay::yay::yay::dancer::daisy::dogdance:

Ahhhh! YAY! And awwwh, I bet! I definitely leave the planning to my mom; WAYY to stressful for me!:badpc: And thanks, you too! And MEEE TOOOO! ONLY 78 MORE DAYS!!:woohoo::banana::cool1::yay:

wdwtwins
11-20-2012, 11:44 PM
I am going December 12 through that weekend! It'll be my fifth trip to the World! And we get to see WWOHP and my grandparents who I haven't seen since they moved to florida about a year ago.

OMG. I LOVE GOING DURING DECEMBER! The decorations, the trees, wreaths, ahh.. I could go on forever!:love:

How exciting! I'm not a huggeeee HP fan, but I would LOVE to go! It's so neat to see everything come to life! It just looks awesome to live as a Wizard..:wizard: Hm.. Anyways..

Awwh! Sounds like fun:goodvibes I couldn't stand it if my grandparents move!:( I'd miss them to much!

Well, it sounds like your trip to Florida will be jammed packed! But OMG so much fun during December!!:santa:

wdwtwins
11-20-2012, 11:48 PM
http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/se58od5ywzkhug64.png (http://distickers.com/ticker/)

IM SO EXCITED!!!
:cool1::beach::dancer:party::jumping1::rainbow:

OMGGGGGG!!!!!! How exciting!!! :yay: I'm so jealous! :headache: But AHH SO SOON!! How long are y'all staying? Have you made a PTR?! (If you didn't it's fine just wondering haha) What's the schedule looking like?
OH MY GOODNESS. I just realized that I haven't made a ticker!:eek: :Lemme get to that!:wizard:

P.S. Sorry for all the questions, just so excited!:woohoo:

Fairywings
11-20-2012, 11:49 PM
OMG. I LOVE GOING DURING DECEMBER! The decorations, the trees, wreaths, ahh.. I could go on forever!:love:

How exciting! I'm not a huggeeee HP fan, but I would LOVE to go! It's so neat to see everything come to life! It just looks awesome to live as a Wizard..:wizard: Hm.. Anyways..

Awwh! Sounds like fun:goodvibes I couldn't stand it if my grandparents move!:( I'd miss them to much!

Well, it sounds like your trip to Florida will be jammed packed! But OMG so much fun during December!!:santa:

I've never been during December. My family and I are super pumped. I hope you have a great trip too!

wdwtwins
11-20-2012, 11:55 PM
I've never been during December. My family and I are super pumped. I hope you have a great trip too!

Wowww.. I bet I just sounded crazy! I'm just so hyper because of everyone's upcoming trips! :goodvibes And trust me, you will! I mean, it's like 2 of the best things at one time! Disney and Christmas!:cool1:
:flower3:

CowboyErin
11-21-2012, 10:45 AM
I'm going for my birthday in December and I'm also going the first week of March. (:

Chocolab23
11-21-2012, 10:54 AM
We're going to the world for my birthday January 25-February 2:cool1:!!!!

wdwtwins
11-21-2012, 11:22 AM
We're going to the world for my birthday January 25-February 2:cool1:!!!!

How awesome!:cool1: I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to WDW during my birthday!:thumbsup2 When we go, it'll be my mom's on the 6th, and mine and my twin sister's on the 7th! And the weather during February is normally okay.. One year it was FREEZING:worried: and the next it was cool, but not too cold!:cloud9: But I love when the CMs say Happy Birthday to me! It makes me so happy! :yay: Anyways, have a great trip!

wdwtwins
11-21-2012, 11:29 AM
I'm going for my birthday in December and I'm also going the first week of March. (:

Dude, I'm loving all these future birthday trips!:cool1: This is awesome!! OOHHH.. I love December! :santa: Ahh.. all the pretty decorations and trees! :love: And I've never been in March, although it seems like it'd be a nice weather time!:thumbsup2 Have fun on your trips!:goodvibes

Bergeron37
11-22-2012, 11:49 AM
We are going for my birthday in December anything we should check out

Oswald lover
11-22-2012, 08:00 PM
OMGGGGGG!!!!!! How exciting!!! :yay: I'm so jealous! :headache: But AHH SO SOON!! How long are y'all staying? Have you made a PTR?! (If you didn't it's fine just wondering haha) What's the schedule looking like?
OH MY GOODNESS. I just realized that I haven't made a ticker!:eek: :Lemme get to that!:wizard:

P.S. Sorry for all the questions, just so excited!:woohoo:

yeah. :goodvibes yeah it is REALLY soon! we are staying for 9 days and then the day right after, we are going on the Disney Dream Cruise. Idk what a PTR is, but if you tell me i will answer. the schedual is that we will go to Animal Kingdom 1 day, Hollywood studios for 1 day, Magic Kingdom for 3 days, and Epcot for 3 days. Thats how its looking at the moment. :cool1: Its driving me crazy having to wait! :furious:

Chocolab23
11-23-2012, 12:50 AM

That's awesome, we're going then too!!

Orreed
11-23-2012, 09:49 AM
Ahhhh! YAY! And awwwh, I bet! I definitely leave the planning to my mom; WAYY to stressful for me!:badpc: And thanks, you too! And MEEE TOOOO! ONLY 78 MORE DAYS!!:woohoo::banana::cool1::yay:

It is! But luckily I can still plan the park days and dining. Haha, I guess planning can be a little, but I find it fun. Actually one of my favorite parts. Yay for upcoming trips:D

Cool! Enjoy. And I liked your trip report.

wdwtwins
11-24-2012, 10:31 AM
yeah. :goodvibes yeah it is REALLY soon! we are staying for 9 days and then the day right after, we are going on the Disney Dream Cruise. Idk what a PTR is, but if you tell me i will answer. the schedual is that we will go to Animal Kingdom 1 day, Hollywood studios for 1 day, Magic Kingdom for 3 days, and Epcot for 3 days. Thats how its looking at the moment. :cool1: Its driving me crazy having to wait! :furious:

OMG. How much fun!! A Disney cruise right after a NINE day stay at WDW?!:woohoo: I've never been on a Dis cruise but my mom really wants to go, although I prefer just stay at WDW.:confused3 Anyways, do you know where y'all are staying?

A PTR is a Pre Trip Report. On PTRs, people tell the Dis Boards people when they're going, where they're going, who they're going with, etc.
Here's a link to the threads of PTRs: http://disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Hope that helps!:goodvibes

What an awesome schedule! Although I couldn't only go to AK one day, it seems good! I LOVE MK! We normally go for about a weekishhh and we always go to MK twice because our family loves it so much! :love: And Epcot.. oh my goodness I LOVE Epcot! I would definitely go there for 3 days!:cloud9:
Y'all should go to Disney Quest in DTD! I've been once a longgg time ago but it was TONSSS of fun!:yay: You might get sick of going to the same park 3 times.. But if you don't, it's cool, just thought I'd put an idea out there in case you got bored. :) And make sure you stop by DTD! I LOVEE the shopping there!:yay:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/downtown/disneyquest/dquestmain.htm

Ahhh.. I bet it is hard to wait that long! At least you dont have to wait 74 days! :sad2: But at least I have something to look forward to!:thumbsup2

wdwtwins
11-24-2012, 10:32 AM

AHHH why is no one going when I'm going? :(

wdwtwins
11-24-2012, 10:35 AM
It is! But luckily I can still plan the park days and dining. Haha, I guess planning can be a little, but I find it fun. Actually one of my favorite parts. Yay for upcoming trips:D

I guess it would be pretty cool to plan the dates of dining! I think that once I'm good at it, I would really enjoy planning!:thumbsup2 I'm SO excited!!:woohoo:

How long into February are you staying?

wdwtwins
11-24-2012, 10:41 AM
We are going for my birthday in December anything we should check out

Hi!:wave2: Have you ever been before? Do you know what resort you're staying in because some resorts have like game nights at the resort, it's really fun!
Anyway that you can tell me what days you're going where and how long are you staying?

P.S. sorry for all the questions just wanna give good ideas!:goodvibes

Orreed
11-24-2012, 10:50 AM
I guess it would be pretty cool to plan the dates of dining! I think that once I'm good at it, I would really enjoy planning!:thumbsup2 I'm SO excited!!:woohoo:

How long into February are you staying?

Only five days. I can't miss too much school. Still deciding to pick the week around when it is the best to miss school and such. Don't want to go on the last week of grading! Super Excited! :hyper:

GrumpyGoofyFan
11-24-2012, 10:59 AM
I am going to be @ WDW for New Years. DEC 30 - Jan 5th. 36 DAYS!!!!

wdwtwins
11-24-2012, 11:04 AM
Only five days. I can't miss too much school. Still deciding to pick the week around when it is the best to miss school and such. Don't want to go on the last week of grading! Super Excited! :hyper:

Yeahh, I understand! We're leaving on a Wednesday.. I hate missing so much school, but it's definitely worth it! And the week after that Wed. is our Mardi Gras break, so I'm only missing around 3 days which isn't too too bad!:confused3

wdwtwins
11-24-2012, 11:06 AM
I am going to be @ WDW for New Years. DEC 30 - Jan 5th. 36 DAYS!!!!

Awesome! :thumbsup2 It's reaallyy busy on New Years.. I'd be to scared to go haha :rotfl:

Oswald lover
11-24-2012, 12:10 PM
do you know where y'all are staying? A PTR is a Pre Trip Report. On PTRs, people tell the Dis Boards people when they're going, where they're going, who they're going with. Y'all should go to Disney Quest in DTD! I've been once a longgg time ago but it was TONSSS of fun!:yay:make sure you stop by DTD! I LOVEE the shopping there!:yay: Ahhh.. I bet it is hard to wait that long! (originaly posted by wdwtwins) sry it messed up the quoting part!

Yes. :) We are staying at the All stars Music Resort, but we dont know which theme we will have yet. (They don`t tell you until you get there.) But we are hoping to get the Broadway one. Oh thanks for telling me! I might do one. You already know when and where im going, but now who im going with. Im going with my mom, my dad, and my little sister. :cool1: We still arent sure if we are going to go to Animal Kingdom for just one day or not. Yeah ive heard that Disney Quest is really cool. Oh yeah! We`re definitely going to DTD! :woohoo: It IS hard to wait! I thought that there was only a week left of waiting, but then i checked my calender and saw that there were two! :sad1:
IM SO EXCITED!!! We are starting to pack this weekend! :dancer: party: but its gonna be hard to leave my pets for that long! :dog2::cat: and im missing a lot of school (not that im THAT sad about it) :)

mom ::MickeyMo dad :donald: me pooh: sister :figment:

peaceloveandmickey14
11-24-2012, 12:43 PM
Ahhhh y'all are lucky!! wish I was planning a trip now.:sad: just
"patiently' waiting...Have fun!

wdwtwins
11-24-2012, 06:20 PM
do you know where y'all are staying? A PTR is a Pre Trip Report. On PTRs, people tell the Dis Boards people when they're going, where they're going, who they're going with. Y'all should go to Disney Quest in DTD! I've been once a longgg time ago but it was TONSSS of fun!:yay:make sure you stop by DTD! I LOVEE the shopping there!:yay: Ahhh.. I bet it is hard to wait that long! (originaly posted by wdwtwins) sry it messed up the quoting part!

Yes. :) We are staying at the All stars Music Resort, but we dont know which theme we will have yet. (They don`t tell you until you get there.) But we are hoping to get the Broadway one. Oh thanks for telling me! I might do one. You already know when and where im going, but now who im going with. Im going with my mom, my dad, and my little sister. :cool1: We still arent sure if we are going to go to Animal Kingdom for just one day or not. Yeah ive heard that Disney Quest is really cool. Oh yeah! We`re definitely going to DTD! :woohoo: It IS hard to wait! I thought that there was only a week left of waiting, but then i checked my calender and saw that there were two! :sad1:
IM SO EXCITED!!! We are starting to pack this weekend! :dancer: party: but its gonna be hard to leave my pets for that long! :dog2::cat: and im missing a lot of school (not that im THAT sad about it) :)

mom ::MickeyMo dad :donald: me pooh: sister :figment:

AHH! I LOVEEE the All Star Resorts!:lovestruc I've never stayed the the ASSports though. I really like the ASM resort a lot! OMG I just realized that I have stayed at the Broadway section! :hyper:I went to the ASM website and saw the Beauty and the Beast sign and I remember seeing that! We really enjoyed it a lot!:goodvibesAlthough, the walk from the Broadway section to the parking lot and food court etc. was far.We've also stayed in another section there but I can't remember where but we really liked it all the times we have been!:thumbsup2

We always had fun at the ASM pool because they have games and movies every night. You can get a schedule of when and where the activities are probably at concierge or the front desk. My siblings and I always enjoyed those.:thumbsup2

OMG how exciting!!:cool1::hyper: I think your 2 weeks definitely beats my 74ish days..:sad:
Trust me, I love missing school, but the not fun part is having to make up all the work...:worried:

wdwtwins
11-24-2012, 07:08 PM
Ahhhh y'all are lucky!! wish I was planning a trip now.:sad: just
"patiently' waiting...Have fun!

Ohh trust me, I've been there.:sad: This past week me, my mom, and my twin sister were "supposed" to go for a quick inexpensive trip to WDW over Thanksgiving break. Yeahhh, that never happened. I was SOOO sad.:(

Just wait, maybe some pixie dust will come your way soon!pixiedust:

:goodvibes

Chocolab23
11-24-2012, 08:54 PM
but its gonna be hard to leave my pets for that long! :dog2::cat: and im missing a lot of school (not that im THAT sad about it) :)

I'm afraid of leaving my dog behind too, we've never left him anywhere. And we're missing a lot too( but it's a wonderful break from all the work:woohoo:).

dduck5
11-25-2012, 09:16 AM
Me and my family are going March 20 through March 30. Anyone else going during that time.:cool1:

wdwtwins
11-25-2012, 09:29 AM
Me and my family are going March 20 through March 30. Anyone else going during that time.:cool1:

Awesome time to go!:thumbsup2 But ughh.. no, I'm going February 6th-3rd. No one is going the same time as me!:(

Chocolab23
11-25-2012, 12:36 PM
Awesome time to go!:thumbsup2 But ughh.. no, I'm going February 6th-3rd. No one is going the same time as me!:(

Too bad we're missing you by 4 days :(!

wdwtwins
11-25-2012, 07:15 PM
Too bad we're missing you by 4 days :(!

Awwh!:( Dang it.. Maybe some other time haha(:

diskar2
11-26-2012, 09:17 PM
I'm going march 31!!!

wdwtwins
11-27-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm going march 31!!!

Awesome! It's awesome weather that time of year!:thumbsup2 Have an awesome trip!!:woohoo:

Bergeron37
12-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Hi!:wave2: Have you ever been before? Do you know what resort you're staying in because some resorts have like game nights at the resort, it's really fun!
Anyway that you can tell me what days you're going where and how long are you staying?

P.S. sorry for all the questions just wanna give good ideas!:goodvibes

Hi! 😄 Ya I have been five times before. We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge villas. We already booked a party at the MK, and we want to see the Osborne lights and the gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian. I had no idea about the resort game nights but thanks !!! We will definitely check it out. We are going the 7-11 of december. Don't worry about all the questions! It's all good😃 thanks for all the help

wdwtwins
12-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Hi! 😄 Ya I have been five times before. We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge villas. We already booked a party at the MK, and we want to see the Osborne lights and the gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian. I had no idea about the resort game nights but thanks !!! We will definitely check it out. We are going the 7-11 of december. Don't worry about all the questions! It's all good😃 thanks for all the help

Awesome!! :thumbsup2 What an amazing resort stay at! It's so GORGEOUS!! :eek: I'm jealous haha:rotfl2: I would definitely check out all out all the Christmas trees!:goodvibes

I think that the "Movies Under the Stars" looks like fun! :scratchin http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/wilderness-lodge-resort/recreation/

I wish I could help you out more, but I've never stayed there before..:sad2: Let me know if I can help you out with anything else! Have an awesome trip!!:cool1:

Bergeron37
12-02-2012, 08:41 AM
Thanks!!

DisneyFreak98
12-03-2012, 08:24 AM
I'm going February 4th-13th. So excited!!

wdwtwins
12-03-2012, 10:52 PM
I'm going February 4th-13th. So excited!!

Ahhhhh! Are you serious?! That's the exact same time I'm going!!! :cheer2::yay:
That would be amazingggg!

DisneyFreak98
12-04-2012, 08:19 AM
Ahhhhh! Are you serious?! That's the exact same time I'm going!!! :cheer2::yay:
That would be amazingggg!

Of course I'm serious! Pretty amazing :goodvibes
Maybe we'll run into each other :wave2:

wdwtwins
12-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Of course I'm serious! Pretty amazing :goodvibes
Maybe we'll run into each other :wave2:

This is so awesome!!:woohoo: I think we're going to MK on February 7th, me and my twin's birthday. Do you know which park you're going to on that date?:goodvibes

wdwtwins
12-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Should me and my sister do a Pre Trip report for our future trip? We want to, but we don't wanna make it boring or not fun.. Haha:confused3

DisneyFreak98
12-05-2012, 08:13 AM
This is so awesome!!:woohoo: I think we're going to MK on February 7th, me and my twin's birthday. Do you know which park you're going to on that date?:goodvibes

I'm not positive, but I think we're going to DHS that day. What resort are you guys staying at?

JrImagineer
12-05-2012, 08:39 AM
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo excited! :)
We are going the 14th-16th, and are watching the Candlelight Processional on the 15th. I can't wait!

wdwtwins
12-05-2012, 07:03 PM
I'm not positive, but I think we're going to DHS that day. What resort are you guys staying at?

Awwwhh.. :sad2: We're staying at Port Orleans Riverside!:thumbsup2 What about you?

wdwtwins
12-05-2012, 07:05 PM
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo excited! :)
We are going the 14th-16th, and are watching the Candlelight Processional on the 15th. I can't wait!

Awesome!:cool1: I love going during December!!:woohoo: I adore the Christmas decorations and all the lights!:thumbsup2

Have great trip!!:goodvibes

PrincessSyd143
12-06-2012, 06:46 AM
I'm going June 23-30th! :goodvibes but it's such a long wait! Ahh! But it will be fun when we finally get there :thumbsup2 It will be my tenth time going and were bringing along all the relatives this time, grandma, aunt and her boy friend, another aunt and her boyfriend and my cousin, my aunt and uncle and their three kids and their grandparents... it will be so much fun!

DisneyFreak98
12-06-2012, 08:32 AM
Awwwhh.. :sad2: We're staying at Port Orleans Riverside!:thumbsup2 What about you?

Dude, we're staying at Port Orleans Riverside, too! Are you in the Alligator Bayou or the Mansions?

wdwtwins
12-06-2012, 09:36 PM
I'm going June 23-30th! :goodvibes but it's such a long wait! Ahh! But it will be fun when we finally get there :thumbsup2 It will be my tenth time going and were bringing along all the relatives this time, grandma, aunt and her boy friend, another aunt and her boyfriend and my cousin, my aunt and uncle and their three kids and their grandparents... it will be so much fun!

Way to stay positive!!:thumbsup2
Wowww.. what a crowd!:eek: I don't know if I could do that!:laughing: I think I'd end up getting too stressed with my entire family there!:rolleyes1 But that sounds awesome if you enjoy everyone!:goodvibes Do you know what resort you and your huge group staying at?

Have a magical trip!:wizard:

wdwtwins
12-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Dude, we're staying at Port Orleans Riverside, too! Are you in the Alligator Bayou or the Mansions?

My mom said that we're staying at Alligator Bayou! Which one are y'all at?
Ahhhh! I'm so excited!!:banana:

DisneyFreak98
12-07-2012, 08:08 AM
My mom said that we're staying at Alligator Bayou! Which one are y'all at?
Ahhhh! I'm so excited!!:banana:

We're at the Alligator Bayou, too!! I know, I'm so excited, too! It feels like it's so close :yay:

wdwtwins
12-07-2012, 05:19 PM
We're at the Alligator Bayou, too!! I know, I'm so excited, too! It feels like it's so close :yay:

Omg this is awesome!!:cool1: Who's all coming along with you? Any brothers or sisters?

meggiebeth
12-07-2012, 06:38 PM
We are going for 17 nights, 30th October '13 to 16th November '13. We will get to do MNSSHP and MVMCP and the Osbourne Lights! Plus can't wait to see all the resort decorations woop woop! Please say someone else is going then too! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

wdwtwins
12-07-2012, 07:31 PM
We are going for 17 nights, 30th October '13 to 16th November '13. We will get to do MNSSHP and MVMCP and the Osbourne Lights! Plus can't wait to see all the resort decorations woop woop! Please say someone else is going then too! :)

Woo hoo!!:banana: Woww.. that's a longgg wait!:scared1: Do you know what resort(s) y'all are staying at? And I haven't seen anyone on this thread going around that time yet!:guilty: I love seeing the Osbourne lights.. they're so pretty!:love::cloud9:
P.S. I'm reading your PTR; it's awesome! Everyone should check it out!:goodvibes

DisneyFreak98
12-07-2012, 07:50 PM
Omg this is awesome!!:cool1: Who's all coming along with you? Any brothers or sisters?

Yea, it's me, my parents, three out of my four brothers, one of my two sister-in-laws, one of my three sisters, her husband, and her two kids. That's only eleven out of the twenty-one of us, but we're trying to get all of us there for a big family trip in 2015. We're especially excited because this will be my two nephew's first trip! :goodvibes

disneygirl1997
12-09-2012, 10:39 AM
I'm performing in Candlelight next Sunday, then free roaming the park till closing. Then the next day I'm going to Magic Kingdom.

Orreed
12-09-2012, 11:23 AM
I'm performing in Candlelight next Sunday, then free roaming the park till closing. Then the next day I'm going to Magic Kingdom.

Oh my goodness performing in the Candlelight sounds AMAZING! Have a great time.:santa:

wdwtwins
12-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Yea, it's me, my parents, three out of my four brothers, one of my two sister-in-laws, one of my three sisters, her husband, and her two kids. That's only eleven out of the twenty-one of us, but we're trying to get all of us there for a big family trip in 2015. We're especially excited because this will be my two nephew's first trip! :goodvibes

Awesome!:thumbsup2 That's such a large group!! :scared1: I can barely make it through with only 4-5 of my family members at Disney!:rolleyes1 How exciting!:banana:

wdwtwins
12-09-2012, 01:27 PM

How awesome!!!:woohoo: Performing in Candlelight seems like SO much fun!:goodvibes That's an awesome reason to go, so have fun!:cool1:

DisneyFreak98
12-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Awesome!:thumbsup2 That's such a large group!! :scared1: I can barely make it through with only 4-5 of my family members at Disney!:rolleyes1 How exciting!:banana:

Haha, yeah, my family is pretty much crazy, but I'm used to them, and I really love them(most of the time :rolleyes1). I couldn't live without them :jumping1: Who's going with you?

Kaitlyn279
12-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Who's going January 13-20?

Idk where I'm staying yet since my family is switching hotels during our stay?

But if you are going the same time as me we should meet up? :confused3

wdwtwins
12-10-2012, 07:50 AM
Haha, yeah, my family is pretty much crazy, but I'm used to them, and I really love them(most of the time :rolleyes1). I couldn't live without them :jumping1: Who's going with you?

Haha, it's going to be me (13), and my twin sister, and my little brother:crazy2: (8), and my mom and possibly my dad (if he's not working..:scratchin)

Do you know what dining ressies you have so far?:confused3

Only 58 more days!!!!:hyper:

DisneyFreak98
12-10-2012, 08:10 AM
Haha, it's going to be me (13), and my twin sister, and my little brother:crazy2: (8), and my mom and possibly my dad (if he's not working..:scratchin)

Do you know what dining ressies you have so far?:confused3

Only 58 more days!!!!:hyper:

Yup, but I'm not exactly sure on the order. I don't really know our schedule, because we changed it a few weeks ago. I know the first day we get there we're having dinner at Crossroads HoB in DD, our first day in Epcot we're eating at Biergarten, Animal kingdom day we're going back to eat at the sit-down at the resort, and after that I'm not sure where we're going, but I know for MGM we're going to Sci-Fi and 50's, at MK we're going to Tony's and... I'm not sure where else. For the other Epcot and AK days we'll eat at Via Napoli and Yak and Yeti. My dad made the reservations pretty much as soon as possible :goodvibes

What day is your birthday? Are you turning 13 or 14? Mine is next month on the 14th, and I'll be 15 :yay:
Between Christmas, the new year, and my birthday, I bet our trip will be here like that! :teeth:

wdwtwins
12-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Who's going January 13-20?

Idk where I'm staying yet since my family is switching hotels during our stay?

But if you are going the same time as me we should meet up? :confused3

Awwh.. I'm not! But check on the past posts on this thread; maybe someone else is? Anyways, have a magical trip!pixiedust:

wdwtwins
12-10-2012, 10:46 PM
Yup, but I'm not exactly sure on the order. I don't really know our schedule, because we changed it a few weeks ago. I know the first day we get there we're having dinner at Crossroads HoB in DD, our first day in Epcot we're eating at Biergarten, Animal kingdom day we're going back to eat at the sit-down at the resort, and after that I'm not sure where we're going, but I know for MGM we're going to Sci-Fi and 50's, at MK we're going to Tony's and... I'm not sure where else. For the other Epcot and AK days we'll eat at Via Napoli and Yak and Yeti. My dad made the reservations pretty much as soon as possible :goodvibes

What day is your birthday? Are you turning 13 or 14? Mine is next month on the 14th, and I'll be 15 :yay:
Between Christmas, the new year, and my birthday, I bet our trip will be here like that! :teeth:

Good choices for the ADRs!:thumbsup2 Ahh.. I love me some 50's Prime Time:love: My favorite is the PB&J Milkshake!!! I'm not sure of our ressies yet because they're in my mom's locked car at the moment and obviously, I'm too lazy to get up at the moment..:lmao: But I will let you know soon!;)

Me and my twin's birthday is February 7th (we're both girls) And we're turning 14 at Disney!:cheer2: So excited!!
Yes! I can feel it creeping up on me! only 58 more days!!!!pixiedust:

DisneyFreak98
12-11-2012, 07:51 AM
Good choices for the ADRs!:thumbsup2 Ahh.. I love me some 50's Prime Time:love: My favorite is the PB&J Milkshake!!! I'm not sure of our ressies yet because they're in my mom's locked car at the moment and obviously, I'm too lazy to get up at the moment..:lmao: But I will let you know soon!;)

Me and my twin's birthday is February 7th (we're both girls) And we're turning 14 at Disney!:cheer2: So excited!!
Yes! I can feel it creeping up on me! only 58 more days!!!!pixiedust:

I've never had the PB&J milkshake, but it sounds really good! I might just have to try it :teeth:

Hehe, ahh laziness :rotfl: You'll have to let me know later where your ressies are

Yay! Disney birthdays are so exciting! I spent almost all of my birthdays in Disney from when I was like 2 to when I was 9 or 10. I hope I'll get to spend my birthday there again sometim soon. Maybe for my 16th birthday :goodvibes
55 days!!!

mickyminnie890
12-11-2012, 05:12 PM
Going to go to Disney Cruise in 3/28/12! It's going to be my 1st time lived in FL all my life and never been on it so this is my time.

wdwtwins
12-12-2012, 05:23 PM
Going to go to Disney Cruise in 3/28/12! It's going to be my 1st time lived in FL all my life and never been on it so this is my time.

That's SO cool!:goodvibes I have never been on a Disney Cruise before, just a "regular" one.:lmao: So I can't really give you any advice on that! :confused3 Sorry! But you'll have to let me know how it goes!:thumbsup2 Have a magical cruise, I know you'll have fun!pixiedust:

mickyminnie890
12-12-2012, 06:53 PM
That's SO cool!:goodvibes I have never been on a Disney Cruise before, just a "regular" one.:lmao: So I can't really give you any advice on that! :confused3 Sorry! But you'll have to let me know how it goes!:thumbsup2 Have a magical cruise, I know you'll have fun!pixiedust:

Thank you! I am so excited, I have never been to any other cruise. This will be my 1st on a cruise too. So I hope my experience on the Disney one be the best. :)

wdwtwins
12-12-2012, 07:30 PM
I've never had the PB&J milkshake, but it sounds really good! I might just have to try it :teeth:

Hehe, ahh laziness :rotfl: You'll have to let me know later where your ressies are

Yay! Disney birthdays are so exciting! I spent almost all of my birthdays in Disney from when I was like 2 to when I was 9 or 10. I hope I'll get to spend my birthday there again sometim soon. Maybe for my 16th birthday :goodvibes
55 days!!!

OH MY GOODNESS. You HAVE to get it!! It's amazing! It sounds like it'd be really gross but it isn't.. It's beyond awesome!::yes::

I will! I will! I promise! I'll let you know really I eventually get time.. (if I ever.....) :sad2: I think I definitely know that we're going to Le Cellier? Pretty sure anyways..:scratchin

Yes they are!! I've spent almost all of mine too, at WDW! :cheer2: It's like a double whammy; two of the best things at once!:cool1:
Yeah! That would be pretty awesome!:thumbsup2

DisneyFreak98
12-13-2012, 08:11 AM
OH MY GOODNESS. You HAVE to get it!! It's amazing! It sounds like it'd be really gross but it isn't.. It's beyond awesome!::yes::

I will! I will! I promise! I'll let you know really I eventually get time.. (if I ever.....) :sad2: I think I definitely know that we're going to Le Cellier? Pretty sure anyways..:scratchin

Yes they are!! I've spent almost all of mine too, at WDW! :cheer2: It's like a double whammy; two of the best things at once!:cool1:
Yeah! That would be pretty awesome!:thumbsup2

Haha, alright you've sold me on this milkshake. I'll have to get it now.

Le Cellier is so goood! We went there on our last trip and it was amazing. Everything tasted so good, especially the pretzel bread and the desserts :thumbsup2
Have you been there before?

Exactly! What could be better than Disney AND a birthday?? I can't think of anything :goodvibes

ke3d98
12-13-2012, 05:02 PM
Only 50 days!!!! (February 2 to 9, 2013):cool1::cool1:

wdwtwins
12-13-2012, 08:55 PM
Thank you! I am so excited, I have never been to any other cruise. This will be my 1st on a cruise too. So I hope my experience on the Disney one be the best. :)

I would be too!:thumbsup2 How could it not be fun?! It's Disney! Hahaha:rotfl: I hope you have an awesome cruise! Tell me how it goes!:goodvibes

rachelmarisa
12-14-2012, 10:59 AM
I'll be in WDW sometime between April 5-14th! (Plans being finalized this week)

Probably staying in Windsor Hills... don't hate me 'cause I'm offsite

wdwtwins
12-15-2012, 10:13 AM

Probably staying in Windsor Hills... don't hate me 'cause I'm offsite

Awww, I'm not going around that time, but I bet if you ask around someone else is!:thumbsup2 And I've never stayed offsite before, but we were going to do that on a trip one time, but we didn't go!:mad: But, I'm betting you will still have fun, because you're only at the hotel for sleeping for the most part!;) If you have any questions about anything else, just ask!:goodvibes Hope you have a wonderful trip!:smickey:

wdwtwins
12-15-2012, 09:27 PM
Haha, alright you've sold me on this milkshake. I'll have to get it now.

Le Cellier is so goood! We went there on our last trip and it was amazing. Everything tasted so good, especially the pretzel bread and the desserts :thumbsup2
Have you been there before?

Exactly! What could be better than Disney AND a birthday?? I can't think of anything :goodvibes

Trust me, you won't regret it!:thumbsup2
OMG yes! I love the desserts! But I am in love with the steaks..::yes:: Yeahh.. we've been there either 2 or 3 times.:scratchin

Here are the (possible) planned and made ADRs: (pretty sure, so don't count on these being 100% gonna happen for sure..:rotfl:)
...Feb. 7: (me and my twin's birthday!!) Magic Kingdom
ADR: Ohana; 6:45 pm dinner (we REALLY want Be Our Guest but we know that that probably won't happen:sad1:)

...Feb. 8: Animal Kingdom
ADR: Tusker House; 10:55 am breakfast

...Feb. 9: Epcot
ADR: Boma; 5:05 pm dinner

...Feb. 10: Epcot or Hollywood Studios
ADR: N/A

...Feb. 11: Epcot?:confused3

...Feb. 12: Magic Kingdom
ADR: Kona Cafe; 7:30 am breakfast

...Feb. 13: Hollywood Studios
ADR:50's Prime Time; 11:05 am lunch

These are DEFINITELY not set in stone.. She has a lot more planning yet to come (OBVIOUSLY), but I'll keep you updated!:goodvibes

I was wondering.. Do you think I should to a PTR? I think I will (surprisingly:rolleyes2) have enough time to stick with it!

DisneyFreak98
12-16-2012, 06:53 AM
Trust me, you won't regret it!:thumbsup2
OMG yes! I love the desserts! But I am in love with the steaks..::yes:: Yeahh.. we've been there either 2 or 3 times.:scratchin

Here are the (possible) planned and made ADRs: (pretty sure, so don't count on these being 100% gonna happen for sure..:rotfl:)
...Feb. 7: (me and my twin's birthday!!) Magic Kingdom
ADR: Ohana; 6:45 pm dinner (we REALLY want Be Our Guest but we know that that probably won't happen:sad1:)

...Feb. 8: Animal Kingdom
ADR: Tusker House; 10:55 am breakfast

...Feb. 9: Epcot
ADR: Boma; 5:05 pm dinner

...Feb. 10: Epcot or Hollywood Studios

...Feb. 11: Epcot?:confused3

...Feb. 12: Magic Kingdom
ADR: Kona Cafe; 7:30 am breakfast

...Feb. 13: Hollywood Studios
ADR:50's Prime Time; 11:05 am lunch

These are DEFINITELY not set in stone.. She has a lot more planning yet to come (OBVIOUSLY), but I'll keep you updated!:goodvibes

I was wondering.. Do you think I should to a PTR? I think I will (surprisingly:rolleyes2) have enough time to stick with it!

Sounds good, so far :thumbsup2
Tusker House is an excellent choice! We went for the first time on our last trip, and it was amazing! We went for lunch, though, and ya'll are going for breakfast, so I'm sure it's a different menu. But I bet it's still amazing!
My dad is like a planning freak, so he likes to get it all done literally as soon as possible :rolleyes:
We tried to get into Be Our Guest, too, but it didn't happen :sad2: But we'll just go there for the counter service lunch.

We've never done sit-down breakfasts before. Do you like them??

If you did a PTR, I would definitely read it! I was actually thinking about doing one myself, but I've never done one, so I'm not exactly sure how. But you should totally go for it :goodvibes

wdwtwins
12-16-2012, 02:55 PM
Sounds good, so far :thumbsup2
Tusker House is an excellent choice! We went for the first time on our last trip, and it was amazing! We went for lunch, though, and ya'll are going for breakfast, so I'm sure it's a different menu. But I bet it's still amazing!
My dad is like a planning freak, so he likes to get it all done literally as soon as possible :rolleyes:
We tried to get into Be Our Guest, too, but it didn't happen :sad2: But we'll just go there for the counter service lunch.

We've never done sit-down breakfasts before. Do you like them??

If you did a PTR, I would definitely read it! I was actually thinking about doing one myself, but I've never done one, so I'm not exactly sure how. But you should totally go for it :goodvibes

Oh my goodness!! I love love love love the breakfast buffet!!!!!!:yay::love: Like our family always looks forward to this buffet! You really need to check it out!:thumbsup2
My mom is planning at the moment too, she's making a lot of changes..:laughing: (of course). Yeah, that might be a good idea to go to the QS lunch at BOG! :thumbsup2

Yes, we really enjoy them!:goodvibes They get us full for the day so we don't have tons of snacks between then and lunch. We can also have a QS lunch since we'll be having a big breakfast! But in short, we REALLY REALLY like them (a lot)!:woohoo:

I really wanna try it out! Plus, me and my twin sis would be working it on it together, so I think we could hopefully keep it interesting and fun!:thumbsup2 You should do one too! You should go read a few and see how they do it, and set yours up like that!:goodvibes

DisneyFreak98
12-17-2012, 08:04 AM
Oh my goodness!! I love love love love the breakfast buffet!!!!!!:yay::love: Like our family always looks forward to this buffet! You really need to check it out!:thumbsup2
My mom is planning at the moment too, she's making a lot of changes..:laughing: (of course). Yeah, that might be a good idea to go to the QS lunch at BOG! :thumbsup2

Yes, we really enjoy them!:goodvibes They get us full for the day so we don't have tons of snacks between then and lunch. We can also have a QS lunch since we'll be having a big breakfast! But in short, we REALLY REALLY like them (a lot)!:woohoo:

I really wanna try it out! Plus, me and my twin sis would be working it on it together, so I think we could hopefully keep it interesting and fun!:thumbsup2 You should do one too! You should go read a few and see how they do it, and set yours up like that!:goodvibes

I'll have to suggest Tusker House, or any breakfast buffet, to my family for next time :thumbsup2

You should definitely go for it! Does your sister have a DIS account?
I guess I'll try one, too. I think I'll have enough time to start it over winter break, and it sounds like fun :goodvibes

wdwtwins
12-18-2012, 08:57 PM
I'll have to suggest Tusker House, or any breakfast buffet, to my family for next time :thumbsup2

You should definitely go for it! Does your sister have a DIS account?
I guess I'll try one, too. I think I'll have enough time to start it over winter break, and it sounds like fun :goodvibes

You really should check out Tusker House or Ohana! OMG WE LOVE OHANA. So much! That's my dad's favorite meal! Actually, today he said, "We are going to the breakfast with Lilo and Stitch, right?" It was awesome! Definitely need to try it!:thumbsup2

She doesn't have one, we share this one! She's not as obsessed as me, but she's pretty close..:rolleyes: I just get so excited!:cheer2: Yes, it sounds like tons of fun!

7 weeks tomorrow!!!!!pixiedust:

DisneyFreak98
12-19-2012, 08:18 AM
You really should check out Tusker House or Ohana! OMG WE LOVE OHANA. So much! That's my dad's favorite meal! Actually, today he said, "We are going to the breakfast with Lilo and Stitch, right?" It was awesome! Definitely need to try it!:thumbsup2

She doesn't have one, we share this one! She's not as obsessed as me, but she's pretty close..:rolleyes: I just get so excited!:cheer2: Yes, it sounds like tons of fun!

7 weeks tomorrow!!!!!pixiedust:

We've never tried Ohana, either. There are a lot of places we've never been, I guess :upsidedow
We are trying a few new places on this trip, though, like Via Napoli, Beirgarten, and HoB. I'm really excited to try VP, because Italian food is my favorite :goodvibes

Hehe, I know!! I try not to think about it too much, otherwise I would be freaking out and having giggle fits all the time :rotfl:
Only 47 days!!!

By the way, what's your name? I'm Shannon

wdwtwins
12-22-2012, 02:16 PM
We've never tried Ohana, either. There are a lot of places we've never been, I guess :upsidedow
We are trying a few new places on this trip, though, like Via Napoli, Beirgarten, and HoB. I'm really excited to try VP, because Italian food is my favorite :goodvibes

Hehe, I know!! I try not to think about it too much, otherwise I would be freaking out and having giggle fits all the time :rotfl:
Only 47 days!!!

By the way, what's your name? I'm Shannon

Same thing with us, but it's that we've actually not been on a few rides. We've been to many of the Disney restraurants. That's actually one of our "goals" for this trip. We want to ride or see all of the rides and attractions we haven't been on.

We just made our chain link countdown!!!!!:cheer2: I'm so so so excited! It looks so good!::yes:: Ahhhh.. that reminds me, I need to start my PTR! :rolleyes2

I'm Camille, and my sister is Marina. We share this account and sometimes she posts on here. But she posts on other threads too.

Does your mom have a Dis Boards account?

wdwtwins
12-22-2012, 05:04 PM
http://share-fastly.picmonkey.com/prod/photo_posts/JZf4MKZ4eCT_2618270.jpg

This is our family Christmas picture.. It was very rushed; we're all definitely not looking our best haha:rotfl: Also, I have no idea what my little brother is doing. Wonder what he was looking at...?:confused3 I'll probably post another picture soon! :thumbsup2
Happy Holidays! Make it magical! pixiedust:

P.S. Try to figure out who me and my sister are! I think we're the ones who look alike? So I've been told..:rotfl2:

DisneyFreak98
12-23-2012, 08:01 AM
Same thing with us, but it's that we've actually not been on a few rides. We've been to many of the Disney restraurants. That's actually one of our "goals" for this trip. We want to ride or see all of the rides and attractions we haven't been on.

We just made our chain link countdown!!!!!:cheer2: I'm so so so excited! It looks so good!::yes:: Ahhhh.. that reminds me, I need to start my PTR! :rolleyes2

I'm Camille, and my sister is Marina. We share this account and sometimes she posts on here. But she posts on other threads too.

Does your mom have a Dis Boards account?

How many times have you been to Disney? I can't believe you haven't ridden every ride! That's like our goal for every trip, to get as much done as possible. The only rides I haven't ridden are ones I've chosen not to ride, like Everest.
I have kind of lost track of how many times I've been, but this is probably around my eleventh time. We try to go every year if we can, but we had to take a break for a few years. This past March ws the first time we've gone in about four - five years.

Hooray for chains!!! :goodvibes
We're making ours on Christmas Day. I love them so much. So much fun to make, then to count down every day. I'll try to put up some pics of ours when we're making it and when it's all done.

Oh my gosh, I love your names! They are so pretty :)
In your Christmas picture, are you the one on the left or on the right??

No, my mom doesn't have an account, but my dad does. Does your mom have one?

CHBDISNEY
01-01-2013, 12:21 AM
Our family is going on the disney dream and then straight to Disney World in November 2013

rachelmarisa
01-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Awww, I'm not going around that time, but I bet if you ask around someone else is!:thumbsup2 And I've never stayed offsite before, but we were going to do that on a trip one time, but we didn't go!:mad: But, I'm betting you will still have fun, because you're only at the hotel for sleeping for the most part!;) If you have any questions about anything else, just ask!:goodvibes Hope you have a wonderful trip!:smickey:

Oh we will have fun no doubt!! Haha I actually love the place we stay offsite :D though nothing compares to the resorts!

Ditz
01-07-2013, 02:26 PM

Probably staying in Windsor Hills... don't hate me 'cause I'm offsiteI will be there one week late from April 21st to 28th.

wdwtwins
01-07-2013, 05:12 PM
How many times have you been to Disney? I can't believe you haven't ridden every ride! That's like our goal for every trip, to get as much done as possible. The only rides I haven't ridden are ones I've chosen not to ride, like Everest.
I have kind of lost track of how many times I've been, but this is probably around my eleventh time. We try to go every year if we can, but we had to take a break for a few years. This past March ws the first time we've gone in about four - five years.

Hooray for chains!!! :goodvibes
We're making ours on Christmas Day. I love them so much. So much fun to make, then to count down every day. I'll try to put up some pics of ours when we're making it and when it's all done.

Oh my gosh, I love your names! They are so pretty :)
In your Christmas picture, are you the one on the left or on the right??

No, my mom doesn't have an account, but my dad does. Does your mom have one?

OH MY GOODNESS.:scared1::scared1: I AM SO SORRY. :eek:I really really meant to reply to everyone!!!!! AHHHH..:sad1:

Anyways,:sad2:

Yeah, I (suprisingly) most definitely haven't ridden all the rides! That's definitely one of my top top goals for our future trip! OMG you need need need to ride ME! It's awesome!:love: I'm usually a big no-no for rollercoasters but that one is awesome!:cool1:

Yeah, we normally go every year! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't..:sad2:

Our chain was awesome! It went in color order.. haha:rotfl:

Thank you so much! My mom took a lot of time choosing our names :upsidedow

I (Camille) am on the far far left and my sister (Marina) is right next to me!

My mom has an account "Hyonlyf" What's your dad's account? I couldn't imagine my dad being a diser.. That's funny haha:lmao:

ONLY 29 OR 30 MORE DAYS!!!!:yay:

bolognehead
01-07-2013, 06:16 PM
We're staying at the contemporary for the 4th time December 5th-14th. :cool1:

DisneyFreak98
01-07-2013, 06:43 PM
OH MY GOODNESS.:scared1::scared1: I AM SO SORRY. :eek:I really really meant to reply to everyone!!!!! AHHHH..:sad1:

Anyways,:sad2:

Yeah, I (suprisingly) most definitely haven't ridden all the rides! That's definitely one of my top top goals for our future trip! OMG you need need need to ride ME! It's awesome!:love: I'm usually a big no-no for rollercoasters but that one is awesome!:cool1:

Yeah, we normally go every year! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't..:sad2:

Our chain was awesome! It went in color order.. haha:rotfl:

Thank you so much! My mom took a lot of time choosing our names :upsidedow

I (Camille) am on the far far left and my sister (Marina) is right next to me!

My mom has an account "Hyonlyf" What's your dad's account? I couldn't imagine my dad being a diser.. That's funny haha:lmao:

ONLY 29 OR 30 MORE DAYS!!!!:yay:

Haha, that's okay. Holidays are a busy time :goodvibes

I'm thinking about riding ME this trip. It's very possible that I'll chicken out, though :rolleyes1
On our last trip, I rode Tower of Terror, Mission Space(orange version), and Splash Mountain for the first time, and those were okay. I'm kind of a ride weanie, but I've definitely gotten more brave. I'll probably ride Space Mountain and Rock 'n Roller Coaster for the first time this trip.
Everest is like my worst fear, though. It's just that big incline that gets me. I know that once I'm up there, I will most likey have some sort of panick attack and freak out :scared1:
Who knows, though, I might get some burst of bravery or something and go for it.

Our chain turned out pretty good, too! I neglected to take any pictures, as I got sick on Christmas, but it looks quite nice :thumbsup2

You're welcome! I love names that are a little out of the ordinary, not like Sarah or Ashley, you know? And I don't know if I told you before, but you guys are both super gorgeous princess:

My dad's account is JHuff8181. Yeah, I couldn't imagine my mom being a diser! I think if my mom had ended up marrying someone else, she might never have been to Disney in her life! :sad2:

OH MY GOSH, 28 DAYS!!!! :jumping1:

tiggerlover97
01-07-2013, 10:26 PM
My BFF and I are getting to Disney on the 30th!

wdwtwins
01-08-2013, 07:02 AM
My BFF and I are getting to Disney on the 30th!
Lucky! :cool1: Y'all are going to have SO much fun! :thumbsup2 I would bring a friend, but none of mine really LOVE Disney as much as I do, so I have my twin!:woohoo: Where are y'all staying at? Hope you have a magical trip!pixiedust:

SouthCarolinaMinnie
01-13-2013, 08:34 PM
My family and I are going to WDW March 30th - April 7th spring break 2013:cool1: can't wait its coming up! :woohoo:

wdwtwins
01-30-2013, 10:24 PM
My family and I are going to WDW March 30th - April 7th spring break 2013:cool1: can't wait its coming up! :woohoo:

Awesome!:thumbsup2 I've never been during Spring Break, but it sounds like it'll be fun!:goodvibes
Hope you and your family have a magical trip!pixiedust:

wdwtwins
01-30-2013, 10:35 PM
Haha, that's okay. Holidays are a busy time :goodvibes

I'm thinking about riding ME this trip. It's very possible that I'll chicken out, though :rolleyes1
On our last trip, I rode Tower of Terror, Mission Space(orange version), and Splash Mountain for the first time, and those were okay. I'm kind of a ride weanie, but I've definitely gotten more brave. I'll probably ride Space Mountain and Rock 'n Roller Coaster for the first time this trip.
Everest is like my worst fear, though. It's just that big incline that gets me. I know that once I'm up there, I will most likey have some sort of panick attack and freak out :scared1:
Who knows, though, I might get some burst of bravery or something and go for it.

Our chain turned out pretty good, too! I neglected to take any pictures, as I got sick on Christmas, but it looks quite nice :thumbsup2

You're welcome! I love names that are a little out of the ordinary, not like Sarah or Ashley, you know? And I don't know if I told you before, but you guys are both super gorgeous princess:

My dad's account is JHuff8181. Yeah, I couldn't imagine my mom being a diser! I think if my mom had ended up marrying someone else, she might never have been to Disney in her life! :sad2:

OH MY GOSH, 28 DAYS!!!! :jumping1:

Seriously, you should definitely ride ME!!::yes:: It really is fun and isn't TOO TOO insane. I absolutely will never ride ToT again.:scared: EVER. It makes me sick!

I have a story about Mission Space..:rotfl: So me, my siblings, and my grandpa wanted to ride MS. So we did, first on green. It was fine and great!:thumbsup2 And we thought, hey, we can totally ride orange! Green was a joke! And then we went on orange.:sad: It was HORRIBLE. It made it to where like I couldn't breathe! I was really scared.:worried:

I actually used to HATE Space Mountain! Now I really do enjoy it! I mean, for a roller coaster that is.....:lmao:

You should definitely try out ME!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1:

I made my chain, and now it magically disappeared! :sad: I'm so sad because I worked so hard on it!:scared1:

Hahaha, I think that's how mine would've been, except backwards!!:laughing:

:love:1 MORE WEEK!!!!:love:
I never thought I'd be able to say that!

DisneyFreak98
01-31-2013, 06:02 PM
Seriously, you should definitely ride ME!!::yes:: It really is fun and isn't TOO TOO insane. I absolutely will never ride ToT again.:scared: EVER. It makes me sick!

I have a story about Mission Space..:rotfl: So me, my siblings, and my grandpa wanted to ride MS. So we did, first on green. It was fine and great!:thumbsup2 And we thought, hey, we can totally ride orange! Green was a joke! And then we went on orange.:sad: It was HORRIBLE. It made it to where like I couldn't breathe! I was really scared.:worried:

I actually used to HATE Space Mountain! Now I really do enjoy it! I mean, for a roller coaster that is.....:lmao:

You should definitely try out ME!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1:

I made my chain, and now it magically disappeared! :sad: I'm so sad because I worked so hard on it!:scared1:

Hahaha, I think that's how mine would've been, except backwards!!:laughing:

:love:1 MORE WEEK!!!!:love:
I never thought I'd be able to say that!

Yea, that's what everyone is telling me. I'm trying to convince myself, but we'll see if I end up riding it or not :rolleyes2
ToT was okay for me. I didn't love it, but I didn't dislike it. I might ride it again. I don't really get sick on rides. Stuff like that doesn't bother my stomache. The only time a ride ever made me sick was last summer at this local amusement park. It was a viking ship ride, and the back and forth motion made me feel aweful. I would have thrown up if I hadn't skipped lunch :faint: I felt icky the rest of the day :(

:laughing: I like your MS story. My older brother talked me into riding the orange version after I had only ridden green the whole trip. It was our last day at Epcot and the park was closing soon. I thought I would hate it, but it wasn't that bad. I kept making all these "woo-hoo!" noises, and I think the guys we were riding with thought I was kind of weird :rotfl:

Oh my gosh, our chain is so little! The wait went by SO FAST!! Only four more days!!
Do you guys have an early morning flight or a later one? Ours is at like eight in the morning, but it's about an hour and a half to two hour drive to the airport, so we have to get up really early. I would complain if I had to get that early for anything but Disney :laughing:

rachelmarisa
02-08-2013, 02:45 PM
I will be there one week late from April 21st to 28th.

Dang!! Have a great time!!

I'll think the 7th is the first day we'll be there!!

Now our plans have changed, and we'll be there around April 7-13. Not every day, but we'll be in the area then!

catinthehat34
02-13-2013, 10:12 PM
has anyone been in mid-late august? i'm trying to get my family to go august 17-23, but they're saying it'll be wicked crowded.

someone help me convince them!!

wdwtwins
02-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Yea, that's what everyone is telling me. I'm trying to convince myself, but we'll see if I end up riding it or not :rolleyes2
ToT was okay for me. I didn't love it, but I didn't dislike it. I might ride it again. I don't really get sick on rides. Stuff like that doesn't bother my stomache. The only time a ride ever made me sick was last summer at this local amusement park. It was a viking ship ride, and the back and forth motion made me feel aweful. I would have thrown up if I hadn't skipped lunch :faint: I felt icky the rest of the day :(

:laughing: I like your MS story. My older brother talked me into riding the orange version after I had only ridden green the whole trip. It was our last day at Epcot and the park was closing soon. I thought I would hate it, but it wasn't that bad. I kept making all these "woo-hoo!" noises, and I think the guys we were riding with thought I was kind of weird :rotfl:

Oh my gosh, our chain is so little! The wait went by SO FAST!! Only four more days!!
Do you guys have an early morning flight or a later one? Ours is at like eight in the morning, but it's about an hour and a half to two hour drive to the airport, so we have to get up really early. I would complain if I had to get that early for anything but Disney :laughing:

So.. Did you ride it?! I didn't ride Space Mountain, I just wasn't feeling up to it I guess?:confused: OMG. I rode teacups with my dad, little brother, and twin sister. It was AWFUL. My dad spun it so dang fast!! I hadn't been feeling awesome before it and that just set it off! Me and my mom had to go back to the resort because I didn't feel good.:sick::sad1: I was so upset because I felt like I had wasted the rest of my night! Luckily, it was only an hour until closing.:headache:

Hahaha, sounds like fun!:woohoo:

AHHHH I CANNOT BELIEVE MY TRIP IS OVER!!:scared1: :eek: :sad2: :sad1: :scared:
Like I think I'm still in shock.

We left at around 8:00am then the car broke down and we had to fix it. It added about 2 hours two our trip.:eek: We definitely don't fly.. haha and I know! Unless it's Christmas or a Disney trip, I'm not waking up early happy!:littleangel:

wdwtwins
02-15-2013, 09:20 PM
has anyone been in mid-late august? i'm trying to get my family to go august 17-23, but they're saying it'll be wicked crowded.

someone help me convince them!!

I've never been, but it is definitely known that that is not the best time to go. Although, I looked at the crowd calender and it doesn't look like OMG AWFUL but it's definitely no low crowds. But you could overcome the crowds with lots of FPs and ADRs? Personally, I would never go then because I CANNOT tolerate the heat and crowds!!:scared1: We just got back yesterday and I thought these crowds were bad and they were probably lovely compared to summertime! I also thought it was scorching, and it probably wasn't even THAT bad though, so that shows how well I'd do in the summer....:rolleyes1
But, if you don't get to go THAT often, I would definitely go and try to convince your parents! I mean Disney doesn't happen every day!:thumbsup2
I see that you are staying at the Poly!!!:love: Ahhh.. we ate there four times for Ohana, Kona Cafe, and Captain Cookes. I LOVE THAT RESORT. If we could afford it, that would definitely be our resort!!:cloud9:
Good luck!:wizard: I'm here to help!:goodvibes

expeditioneverestgrl
02-15-2013, 10:36 PM
So I am going to Magic Kingdom for one day on November 26, 2013. Then we are going on a DD cruise to Bahamas and Castaway Cay then back to WDW on Dec. 1st-Dec. 4, 2013. We are staying at the new AOA at WDW. We r going during Christmas time! YAY! :O I'm obsessed! :goodvibes

rahnedeer
02-16-2013, 01:42 PM
I was there February 7-12th for my 16th birthday! princess:

DisneyFreak98
02-16-2013, 02:13 PM
So.. Did you ride it?! I didn't ride Space Mountain, I just wasn't feeling up to it I guess?:confused: OMG. I rode teacups with my dad, little brother, and twin sister. It was AWFUL. My dad spun it so dang fast!! I hadn't been feeling awesome before it and that just set it off! Me and my mom had to go back to the resort because I didn't feel good.:sick::sad1: I was so upset because I felt like I had wasted the rest of my night! Luckily, it was only an hour until closing.:headache:

Hahaha, sounds like fun!:woohoo:

AHHHH I CANNOT BELIEVE MY TRIP IS OVER!!:scared1: :eek: :sad2: :sad1: :scared:
Like I think I'm still in shock.

We left at around 8:00am then the car broke down and we had to fix it. It added about 2 hours two our trip.:eek: We definitely don't fly.. haha and I know! Unless it's Christmas or a Disney trip, I'm not waking up early happy!:littleangel:

...Nope! Not this time. Couldn't make myself do it. But i did ride RnR and Space Mountain for the first time, even though I was slightly terrified. I'm pretty proud of myself for doing that!:thumbsup2
They were both okay rides. I liked Space Mountain a little better, though, and probably have a better chance of riding that one again.

Aww, that stinks! I rode once by myself and once with two of my brothers. I was able to get myself going pretty fast, but when I went with my brothers, it was crazy! Luckily, I don't get sick on rides. If I did, I definitely would have then!

I know! It's always so sad when you have to come back to real life. And homework. I have like 3 weeks of Civics homework to do by Tuesday and a ton of Spanish to catch up on. :sad2:

How far away do you live? If we lived closer we would definitely drive, but it would take way too long, us living way up north. Car trouble stinks! :guilty:
What time did you end up getting in?

Too bad we didn't run into each other! In hindsight I probably should have showed you a picture of me or given you my number or something, but oh well! I think I might have seen you once though, the day you arrived. I saw twins that looked kind of like you and your sister on the bridge connecting the pool area and the main area with the food court and everything. I wasn't sure, though.

So, how was your trip!? Are you going to do a TR? I think I will, even though I never got around to doing a PTR. :laughing:

wdwtwins
02-16-2013, 03:08 PM
So I am going to Magic Kingdom for one day on November 26, 2013. Then we are going on a DD cruise to Bahamas and Castaway Cay then back to WDW on Dec. 1st-Dec. 4, 2013. We are staying at the new AOA at WDW. We r going during Christmas time! YAY! :O I'm obsessed! :goodvibes

WOW! That is a lot of Disney! I've never been on a Disney Cruise so tell me how it goes!:thumbsup2 I LOVE going during Christmas time; all the decorations are AMAZING!:cloud9: We just left Disney World two days ago! :sad: I'm suffering from no Disney every day! Well let me know how everything goes!:goodvibes Have a magical trip!pixiedust:

wdwtwins
02-16-2013, 03:12 PM
I was there February 7-12th for my 16th birthday! princess:

OMG! Me too!:scared1: We were there from the 6th to the 14th! We celebrated my mom's birthday, which is the 6th and my twin and I's birthday which is the 7th! :goodvibes Happy belated birthday by the way!:cool1: When was your birthday?! Did you eat at BOG for dinner? We ate there for lunch twice and even though the line was LONG, it was AMAZING!:worship:

wdwtwins
02-16-2013, 03:15 PM
We're staying at the contemporary for the 4th time December 5th-14th. :cool1:

Ahh!:thumbsup2 Christmas time is the BEST! And I love the Contemporary, it's one of my favorite resorts (even though we have never stayed there:rotfl2:) Hope you have a wonderful trip!:goodvibes

iiOwly
02-16-2013, 03:50 PM
OMG! Me too!:scared1: We were there from the 6th to the 14th! We celebrated my mom's birthday, which is the 6th and my twin and I's birthday which is the 7th! :goodvibes Happy belated birthday by the way!:cool1: When was your birthday?! Did you eat at BOG for dinner? We ate there for lunch twice and even though the line was LONG, it was AMAZING!:worship:

(hi, same person here, just from my normal account... I forgot my password for a while there hehe)

Happy birthday to all of you! We might have seen each other at one point, since our whole vacation was overlapping! My birthday was on the 9th, and we ate at BOG for dinner and omg it was definitely one of the best meals I've had in a while. :love:

wdwtwins
02-16-2013, 06:55 PM
(hi, same person here, just from my normal account... I forgot my password for a while there hehe)

Happy birthday to all of you! We might have seen each other at one point, since our whole vacation was overlapping! My birthday was on the 9th, and we ate at BOG for dinner and omg it was definitely one of the best meals I've had in a while. :love:

Thanks! We only got to eat there for lunch because we never could get a ADR for BOG dinner! Although we did eat in the West Wing once and once in the Ballroom. I miss Disney! Trying to plan another trip.... Haha :goodvibes

KingdomKeepersFinn
02-17-2013, 04:38 PM
Yup. 5 more days to go!

wdwtwins
02-17-2013, 07:09 PM
Yup. 5 more days to go!

Awww! So jealous!:sad: We just left, but I bet you're freaking out! Ahh the 5 day mark...:thumbsup2 Well have a magical trip!pixiedust: Let me know how it goes!

wdwtwins
02-17-2013, 07:31 PM
...Nope! Not this time. Couldn't make myself do it. But i did ride RnR and Space Mountain for the first time, even though I was slightly terrified. I'm pretty proud of myself for doing that!:thumbsup2
They were both okay rides. I liked Space Mountain a little better, though, and probably have a better chance of riding that one again.

Aww, that stinks! I rode once by myself and once with two of my brothers. I was able to get myself going pretty fast, but when I went with my brothers, it was crazy! Luckily, I don't get sick on rides. If I did, I definitely would have then!

I know! It's always so sad when you have to come back to real life. And homework. I have like 3 weeks of Civics homework to do by Tuesday and a ton of Spanish to catch up on. :sad2:

How far away do you live? If we lived closer we would definitely drive, but it would take way too long, us living up here in NH. Car trouble stinks! :guilty:
What time did you end up getting in?

Too bad we didn't run into each other! In hindsight I probably should have showed you a picture of me or given you my number or something, but oh well! I think I might have seen you once though, the day you arrived. I saw twins that looked kind of like you and your sister on the bridge connecting the pool area and the main area with the food court and everything. I wasn't sure, though.

So, how was your trip!? Are you going to do a TR? I think I will, even though I never got around to doing a PTR. :laughing:

Awwh:( well, maybe next time!:thumbsup2 Wow. I could definitely not do RnR!!:scared: Wow.. did it once.. never ever again!:rolleyes1: I would definitely do Space Mountain over RnR any day! Trust me! But good for you!:goodvibes I know how scary it is to ride a new ride.. Especially rollercoasters! Good job!:worship:

But it was so weird because normally, I NEVER get sick on rides! So I was just like woahhh, this is weird! Normally it's my dad that gets sick on rides; especially teacups!:crazy2:

Ahh.. I know! I was just like well in Disney.. this would be like this and blah blah blah! I'm sure my friends are sick of hearing me go on and on about it!:mic: Like in the morning I was used to my mom turning on my lights above my bed and her saying to get up and whatever. But no, I had to wake up to an alarm clock.:sad: OMG I know! I hate schoolwork! We did get most of our work before we left, but we still have a lot of catching up to do and we have loads of tests coming up!:worried:

We live in Mississippi..:rolleyes2 woo. hoo. Soooo.. that's only about 8-9 hours away from WDW. So me and my sister had piano lessons at 7:00am so we had to go to piano before leaving.:charac2: I was pretty sad, I mean what a let down..... But we had to pack a bit after that so we ended up leaving around 8:30-9:00am? Not sure, some time around then?:confused3 Anywho, with the car trouble and tons on bathroom breaks (UGHHHHHHH) we got there around 8:00pm-10:00? I'm exactly sure because the car repair took FOREVER. :faint: But, I'll check later for the exact time!

I know! I wish I could've had a picture of you beforehand too! We should've thought of that before the trip! Duhh.. :rotfl2: Do you possibly remember what timeish you saw us? PM or post a picture of yourself/family so I can see if I actually saw y'all or not haha!

AHHHH!! It was probably the bestestestest trip we've ever had! Like OMG.:hyper: It was AMAZING! See, I don't know if I should do a TR, either here on the TB or on the normal TR thread (if I even did one), or just post a post on here including the basics on our trip. I want to learn how post pics on here easily because I would definitely do a TR on the TB if I could learn how to do it well. But I think it'd just be easier to do a post on here with no pictures or just a small amount. Or a TR on the TB with few pictures.

Sassy23
02-20-2013, 02:56 PM
My family just booked for May 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!! We are going to Alaska, and this is my 5th cruise! But it is on the Wonder... I have only been on the Magic and Fantasy... I have heard mixed things about it... Is it good or bad?:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

wdwtwins
02-21-2013, 06:27 PM
My family just booked for May 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!! We are going to Alaska, and this is my 5th cruise! But it is on the Wonder... I have only been on the Magic and Fantasy... I have heard mixed things about it... Is it good or bad?:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Wow, that's so cool!:cool1: Sadly, I don't know if they're good or bad because I have never been on a Disney Cruise!:sad2: If you need help with anything else, just ask!:thumbsup2 Tell me how it goes!:goodvibes

DisneyFreak98
02-22-2013, 03:51 PM
Awwh:( well, maybe next time!:thumbsup2 Wow. I could definitely not do RnR!!:scared: Wow.. did it once.. never ever again!:rolleyes1: I would definitely do Space Mountain over RnR any day! Trust me! But good for you!:goodvibes I know how scary it is to ride a new ride.. Especially rollercoasters! Good job!:worship:

But it was so weird because normally, I NEVER get sick on rides! So I was just like woahhh, this is weird! Normally it's my dad that gets sick on rides; especially teacups!:crazy2:

Ahh.. I know! I was just like well in Disney.. this would be like this and blah blah blah! I'm sure my friends are sick of hearing me go on and on about it!:mic: Like in the morning I was used to my mom turning on my lights above my bed and her saying to get up and whatever. But no, I had to wake up to an alarm clock.:sad: OMG I know! I hate schoolwork! We did get most of our work before we left, but we still have a lot of catching up to do and we have loads of tests coming up!:worried:

We live in Mississippi..:rolleyes2 woo. hoo. Soooo.. that's only about 8-9 hours away from WDW. So me and my sister had piano lessons at 7:00am so we had to go to piano before leaving.:charac2: I was pretty sad, I mean what a let down..... But we had to pack a bit after that so we ended up leaving around 8:30-9:00am? Not sure, some time around then?:confused3 Anywho, with the car trouble and tons on bathroom breaks (UGHHHHHHH) we got there around 8:00pm-10:00? I'm exactly sure because the car repair took FOREVER. :faint: But, I'll check later for the exact time!

I know! I wish I could've had a picture of you beforehand too! We should've thought of that before the trip! Duhh.. :rotfl2: Do you possibly remember what timeish you saw us? PM or post a picture of yourself/family so I can see if I actually saw y'all or not haha!

AHHHH!! It was probably the bestestestest trip we've ever had! Like OMG.:hyper: It was AMAZING! See, I don't know if I should do a TR, either here on the TB or on the normal TR thread (if I even did one), or just post a post on here including the basics on our trip. I want to learn how post pics on here easily because I would definitely do a TR on the TB if I could learn how to do it well. But I think it'd just be easier to do a post on here with no pictures or just a small amount. Or a TR on the TB with few pictures.

Yes! Next time! It's now the only one I have never riden, so it must be done. If I hate it, I'm sure I'll get over it. ;)
Hehe, thank you! I almost cried on RnR, because I was already really nervous, and you know how they do that count-down thing before you shoot off? Well, they must have been having some trouble, because they did the count-down four times before we actually went. It was horrible :scared:

I know, right? The only thing bad about vacation is that it has to end :sad:
But, once you get back, you can start planning your next trip! We haven't actually done that yet, because we're not going back until 2015, but at least it's something to look forward too:rotfl:

I wish we lived that close! If we drove it would take 24 hours driving time, not counting stops, so we would have to make it a two-day thing. With gas cost and stuff like that, it's usually just easier and somewhat cheaper to fly.

I think it was around 8:30-9:00pm-ish that I thought I saw you.
I would be happy to post a picture, if you would tell me how :p
I'm not sure how to do it. :confused3

Do you take a lot of pictures? I take TONS of pictures! My family laughs at me for it. This trip I took about 2,000.

Our trip was super awesome, too! It seems like every trip we take just gets better. This time was really different, because I've never been with little kids before, but it was so fun! Jack, who is two and a half, had sooo much fun! He really loved the characters, and every time we passed one he was like, "Go see that guy?"
It was so cute. He also loved Philharmagic, because Donald Duck is his favorite. He pretty much loved everything. :goodvibes

Yea, I'm not really sure about a TR, just because I don't know if I'll have the time to actually follow through with it. With school, drama rehearsals, and church stuff, I probably wouldn't make it past the first two posts :laughing:

DisneyWorldGirl16
02-23-2013, 05:36 PM
Im going on the 24th October and I can't wait!!!! :goodvibes

wdwtwins
02-27-2013, 07:46 AM
Im going on the 24th October and I can't wait!!!! :goodvibes

OMG! We might be going around that time! We just got back from Disney World 3 weeks ago, and already planning another trip!:rotfl2: We've been before during Halloween time, and stayed for Halloween night and it was really cool because you got to dress up in your costume for the parks!:goodvibes I also see you're staying at PO in your ticker! We've stayed there twice before and it was amazing! And usually, the weather is good!:goodvibes Well if you have anymore questions, just ask!:thumbsup2

KateMonster218
03-02-2013, 12:45 AM

I'm going November 7th through the 16th! Doing the dream cruise on the fourteenth! So excited for my trip!

wdwtwins
03-03-2013, 07:41 PM
Yes! Next time! It's now the only one I have never riden, so it must be done. If I hate it, I'm sure I'll get over it. ;)
Hehe, thank you! I almost cried on RnR, because I was already really nervous, and you know how they do that count-down thing before you shoot off? Well, they must have been having some trouble, because they did the count-down four times before we actually went. It was horrible :scared:

I know, right? The only thing bad about vacation is that it has to end :sad:
But, once you get back, you can start planning your next trip! We haven't actually done that yet, because we're not going back until 2015, but at least it's something to look forward too:rotfl:

I wish we lived that close! If we drove it would take 24 hours driving time, not counting stops, so we would have to make it a two-day thing. With gas cost and stuff like that, it's usually just easier and somewhat cheaper to fly.

I think it was around 8:30-9:00pm-ish that I thought I saw you.
I would be happy to post a picture, if you would tell me how :p
I'm not sure how to do it. :confused3

Do you take a lot of pictures? I take TONS of pictures! My family laughs at me for it. This trip I took about 2,000.

Our trip was super awesome, too! It seems like every trip we take just gets better. This time was really different, because I've never been with little kids before, but it was so fun! Jack, who is two and a half, had sooo much fun! He really loved the characters, and every time we passed one he was like, "Go see that guy?"
It was so cute. He also loved Philharmagic, because Donald Duck is his favorite. He pretty much loved everything. :goodvibes

Yea, I'm not really sure about a TR, just because I don't know if I'll have the time to actually follow through with it. With school, drama rehearsals, and church stuff, I probably wouldn't make it past the first two posts :laughing:

Haha, I'm sure you will!:goodvibes
Wow! That sounds pretty scary! I will never ever ride that again! Trust me!

I know! I hate ending the vacation!:sad1: We "MIGHT" be going either October or November of this year. Hopefully it will be a "friend" trip. Like we can bring friends without the ENTIRE family. Probably just my mom and us. Yeah I guess 2015 is a pretty long ways away, but I guess it doesn't matter if it's Disney!pixiedust:

Yeah, we live around 8-9 hours away.:sad2: Personally, too far for me...:rotfl: But I understand. I would hate to have to pack just enough to fit on the plane without all the extra fees etc.::eek:

Uhmm. Well see, I'm not sure how I did it! But I'll try to explain it....haha:lmao: I'll try to tell you later! Lol

Ehh, well our good normal camera broke right before the trip...:sad: so we had to rely on our phones. So with the little amount of storage we have left... I only got to take about 500 pictures.:scratchin Not enough for me!!:guilty:

Awwwwwwwwh!:goodvibes That's so cute! I do love me some PhilarMagic!!:thumbsup2

I guess I won't because I've been SOOOOO busy lately!!:crazy2: Maybe I'll do a tiny thing on here about my trip on Spring Break?:rolleyes1 Not sure!

wdwtwins
03-03-2013, 07:43 PM
Hi everyone! Y'all need to go read this DCP Report! It's AMAZING!!!:thumbsup2
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050629

DisneyFreak98
03-11-2013, 02:33 PM
Haha, I'm sure you will!:goodvibes
Wow! That sounds pretty scary! I will never ever ride that again! Trust me!

I know! I hate ending the vacation!:sad1: We "MIGHT" be going either October or November of this year. Hopefully it will be a "friend" trip. Like we can bring friends without the ENTIRE family. Probably just my mom and us. Yeah I guess 2015 is a pretty long ways away, but I guess it doesn't matter if it's Disney!pixiedust:

Yeah, we live around 8-9 hours away.:sad2: Personally, too far for me...:rotfl: But I understand. I would hate to have to pack just enough to fit on the plane without all the extra fees etc.::eek:

Uhmm. Well see, I'm not sure how I did it! But I'll try to explain it....haha:lmao: I'll try to tell you later! Lol

Ehh, well our good normal camera broke right before the trip...:sad: so we had to rely on our phones. So with the little amount of storage we have left... I only got to take about 500 pictures.:scratchin Not enough for me!!:guilty:

Awwwwwwwwh!:goodvibes That's so cute! I do love me some PhilarMagic!!:thumbsup2

I guess I won't because I've been SOOOOO busy lately!!:crazy2: Maybe I'll do a tiny thing on here about my trip on Spring Break?:rolleyes1 Not sure!

Haha, yea, it was bad. But I survived :thumbsup2

That sounds like so much fun!! I hope it works out for you to go! ::yes::

8-9 hours sounds much better than 24! My dad would love to live that close.
We've never had a problem with packing enough. We fly Southwest, and everyone gets to check two bags plus two carry-ons for free, and that's always been enough.

Oh my gosh! That stinks! :(
I would be so bummed if my camera broke. At least you were able to get some pictures, though. :worried:

Yeah, I'm still not sure what I'm going to do. It kind of depends on how busy I am. I still might do a trip report on the TR boards. Just have to wait and see, I guess :goodvibes
Whatever you end up writing, I'll totally read it! ::yes::

I figured out how to post pictures! So, this is me. I'll try to find a photo of my family to post later. :goodvibes
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y533/Disgirl89/5e3e876e-a6ac-4d2e-bdb2-2a461cf7743b.jpg

SouthCarolinaMinnie
03-11-2013, 07:09 PM
SOON!!:woohoo: Spring Break :cool1: see below for time :thumbsup2

wdwtwins
03-12-2013, 05:10 PM
SOON!!:woohoo: Spring Break :cool1: see below for time :thumbsup2

Awww, lucky! :goodvibesSince we are Disney Passholders, our dates are blocked during Spring Break, otherwise, we would go!:confused3 We stayed at FW one year, and my twin sister accidentally pushed me out of a golf cart while staying there and I ended up getting a concussion, (luckily it was our last day at Disney) so I'm not very fond of that resort!:rotfl: But Spring Break should be a very fun time to go! Let me know how it goes!:thumbsup2 Hope you have a magical trip!pixiedust: