PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Parade Tickets

SCamma
11-20-2012, 11:02 AM
Hi fellow campers! I was wondering if anyone else will be staying at the Fort 12/20 that would like a free ticket to the christmas parade? I have possibly TWO tickets that I cannot get a refund on, and would hate to see them go to waste.

My family and I will be camping from 12/19-12/25 at the Fort. This is my second time staying at Disney Ft. Wilderness!

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Tlsmb28
11-24-2012, 03:16 PM
Are you talking about the Christmas parade at WDW? I thought that was filmed at the end of Nov/beginning of Dec. Let me know, I could be interested!!!

nikkid973
11-27-2012, 08:08 AM
Hi! We will be at the fort from 12/16-12/21...we could use the tickets if they are going unused. Please let me know if you want to send them on because I'm sure my 8 year old would love to go! Would we still be able to purchase more from WDW since there will be 3 of us camping? I'm sorry that you won't be able to use them but I hope you have a magical vacation anyway! :)
Thanks,
Nicoleprincess:

amomma23
11-27-2012, 09:37 AM
The parade is scheduled for taping 12/1-12/2, weather dependent. Maybe OP is talking about Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party tix?

SCamma
11-30-2012, 11:22 AM
These are indeed the very merry christmas party. My understanding is that the park closes and reopens for this. The last time that I attended was in 1999 and at that time it was called Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade.

Let me know if you are still interested. I could meet you at the Fort or I can mail them to you or whatever you would like.

angelmom27
11-30-2012, 06:23 PM
These are indeed the very merry christmas party. My understanding is that the park closes and reopens for this. The last time that I attended was in 1999 and at that time it was called Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade.

Let me know if you are still interested. I could meet you at the Fort or I can mail them to you or whatever you would like.

Oh wow that is a deal. Wish I was going to be there. They close the park early to non party guest. You can enter as soon as 4pm with your party ticket. Then you get a wristband that shows you are a party attendee. The non party guest have to leave at 7pm when the party starts. You can get into the park earlier with an admission ticket but I think its a waste of a ticket. You can spend the day relaxing at the resort and rest up til 4 and go to the park then. Have a fun time.

Konungur
12-08-2012, 03:13 AM
We will be at Ft. Wilderness on the 20th. Our family plans to spend the evening at the Boardwalk. I am sure I could talk two of my kids into going to the party. : - )