PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever done the DANCE WITH MAGIC! at Disney World?

Schachteles
11-15-2012, 12:46 PM
Our dance team is looking at doing the Dance with Magic at Disney World next December. I would love to hear what people thought about the experience and pick your brain about it!

:mickeyjum THANK YOU! :santa:

stacibeth
11-15-2012, 06:56 PM
We leave in 13 days for Dance the Magic! I'll let you know how it goes! :woohoo:

Schachteles
11-15-2012, 09:30 PM
We leave in 13 days for Dance the Magic! I'll let you know how it goes! :woohoo:

I cannot wait to hear all about it from you, I bet it will be awesome. My girls are SO excited. Can you tell me anything so far? Price? Etc?

THANKS!!

Schachteles
11-20-2012, 02:48 PM
i cannot wait to hear all about it from you, i bet it will be awesome. My girls are so excited. Can you tell me anything so far? Price? Etc?

Thanks!!

bump

stacibeth
11-20-2012, 08:40 PM
Sorry! Been crazy with rehearsals! I think we paid about $700 for Ashlyn. That includes her 5 day park hopper and 2 costumes. It does not include hotel expencinces. You also have several extra stuff to buy like shoes and tights. We had to buy white keds, black ballet shoes, 1 pair tights and knee high socks. You must stay at the host hotel with the group rate to get the tickets for the day of ABC filming. We leave next Wednesday! So excited!!

Schachteles
11-21-2012, 10:52 AM
Sorry! Been crazy with rehearsals! I think we paid about $700 for Ashlyn. That includes her 5 day park hopper and 2 costumes. It does not include hotel expencinces. You also have several extra stuff to buy like shoes and tights. We had to buy white keds, black ballet shoes, 1 pair tights and knee high socks. You must stay at the host hotel with the group rate to get the tickets for the day of ABC filming. We leave next Wednesday! So excited!!

Thanks for that info, gives me a starting point.

Have an AWESOME trip, I cannot wait to hear all about it.

stacibeth
11-21-2012, 11:33 AM
Dance the Magic has a Facebook page with pictures of the Disneyland filming a few weekends ago and you can check out www.dancethemagic.com for other info!

Schachteles
11-21-2012, 11:41 AM
Dance the Magic has a Facebook page with pictures of the Disneyland filming a few weekends ago and you can check out www.dancethemagic.com for other info!

I am following them on FB. And have checked out the site, I will have to go on today and look more since it is quiet at work.

Schachteles
12-07-2012, 02:42 PM

Hey Staci, how did the trip go? I would love to hear about it!!!