PDA

View Full Version : Is Kenny still in business?

Fort Mad Man
11-14-2012, 06:32 PM
I was wondering if Kenny is still in business. I have not heard from him after trying to reach him over a week ago. I was told by a friend that recently someone that rents golf carts in FW got in trouble. Just wondering if it was Kenny. Is it just a coincidence?

vtwinwilly
11-14-2012, 06:34 PM
Hmmmm... I spoke to Kenny on the phone about 10 days ago. He was still in business then.

Just keep calling. I'm sure hes super busy with TG week coming up.

djblu883
11-14-2012, 09:51 PM
Most of the private guys in the cart business are having to be super careful because Disney really wants their carts used and have increased their own inventory to try to fill that need,but they can't, so as long as the private vendors stay pretty quiet they get no trouble. Some dared put names on carts and they were the first to go! They have eliminated many but a FEW still have privileges thankfully. It's very helpful to have a cart but not mandatory.

starjazz
11-15-2012, 10:50 AM
Just talked to him 2 days ago to make reservations for February trip. I'm all set with two 4-seaters for our party of 10!

It did take three phone calls and an email before he called back, and I assumed he was pretty busy. Sounds like they run a 3-4 person operation at best. Just a guess.

Anywho, once he called back, he was very easy to talk to, very grateful. Keep trying, and remind him when you call, that you've called a couple of other times. He'll get back with you.

Definitely still in business and operating in WDW.

jrr800
11-15-2012, 09:35 PM
He's still in business but FW is keeping him busy. I understand he is sold out until January because of so many campers and rentals. It always takes him a couple of days to reply and maybe a couple of phone calls.