PDA

View Full Version : Making first campground ressie today...

KimBeano
11-07-2012, 11:17 AM
When does Halloween stuff start at the campground? Thinking 10-12 days in October, but don't want to be there Halloween time. Is Halloween all October? Lol.

Specifically looking at 10/14 through 10/26. Opinions?

North of Mouse
11-07-2012, 01:17 PM
When does Halloween stuff start at the campground? Thinking 10-12 days in October, but don't want to be there Halloween time. Is Halloween all October? Lol.

Specifically looking at 10/14 through 10/26. Opinions?

This year was Sept. 11 - Nov. 2 - they definitely get "their money's worth" out of Holidays :rolleyes1 This is the dates for the parks - would think FW wouldn't be a lot different - but for sure would think it would be ALL of October!

KimBeano
11-07-2012, 01:21 PM
This year was Sept. 11 - Nov. 2 - they definitely get "their money's worth" out of Holidays :rolleyes1 This is the dates for the parks - would think FW wouldn't be a lot different - but for sure would think it would be ALL of October!

Ok. No biggie. Thanks for the info.

KimBeano
11-07-2012, 04:57 PM
Okay, I just booked Oct 4-13 at the campgrounds. I have AAA so I still need to call and get that applied to my total. But, I am so excited. We have a trip in Dec and now we have one next Oct.

I love Disney World!! This trip in Oct will be first one for us to stay in The World and it is going to be a surprise trip for the kids. We are going to tell them we are just going camping in Florida (we live in Georgia) which we did last year, so I don't think they'll suspect. So over the moon!

North of Mouse
11-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Okay, I just booked Oct 4-13 at the campgrounds. I have AAA so I still need to call and get that applied to my total. But, I am so excited. We have a trip in Dec and now we have one next Oct.

I love Disney World!! This trip in Oct will be first one for us to stay in The World and it is going to be a surprise trip for the kids. We are going to tell them we are just going camping in Florida (we live in Georgia) which we did last year, so I don't think they'll suspect. So over the moon!

:jumping1: :mickeyjum

We, too, have ressies in Dec. (actually 11/27 - 12/7), then April 2013 (Flower & Garden Festival) :woohoo: