PDA

View Full Version : have to change reservations and a ? about visiting the campgrounds

angelmom27
10-31-2012, 02:39 PM
I amd so upset but I know its what I have to do. I am cancelling my fort reservations for Christmas :( and using my down payment to book my surprise anniversary trip for hubby and I kid free. I am going to book a pirate room at CBR. I know hubby is a big kid at heart. He made the comment when I was showing him the rooms "forget the kids I'm staying there" :rotfl: I am thinking of taking the kids up to the fort before Christmas just to see the decorations. It would be a fun way to spend the day. We live 2 hrs away. Would we be able to visit? We will get to the forts someday. This yr was just really bad money wise. We have a plan for next yr that should help us out tremendously and give us better financial freedom.

angelmom27
10-31-2012, 02:40 PM
When I get home I need to change my ticker. :goodvibes

bama_ed
10-31-2012, 08:51 PM
Sure you can visit the Fort on a day trip visit.

And, the big kid that I am too, I'd like to try the Pirate rooms at CBR. pirate:

You are fortunate to be close enough to do the day trip visit. I used to be that close but am no longer.

Bama ED

angelmom27
11-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Sure you can visit the Fort on a day trip visit.

And, the big kid that I am too, I'd like to try the Pirate rooms at CBR. pirate:

You are fortunate to be close enough to do the day trip visit. I used to be that close but am no longer.

Bama ED

Thanks. I am really bummed about it. I was even going to make it a 4 night trip. Money just isn't being good to me. We are finally getting above water with the bills. I could probably pull it off but don't want to risk it or ruin the kids christmas. So before I have any penalties I am going to change it now.

I am excited to visit and see all the fun decorations. I know the kids will love it too.

Tented1
11-04-2012, 01:45 PM
Sorry to hear, but still sounds like you have a good time planned and are making a wise decision. PLUS you are still planning a FW holiday visit! :)

The FW visit may also give the family insight into what you are working toward and allow them to participate in reaching that goal.