PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Teen Dilemma

rmc3210
10-31-2012, 08:34 AM
i need as much help as possible!! Im at 17 year old boy from north of boston who loves disney world and loves to party and have a great time. for example, during the summer, i was at a girls house for a party (no parents home) i brought 3 bottles of bacardi and a 16 year old soph. got alc. poisoning. his mom called the cops and we had to run across a very busy route 1. we dont remember anything besides waking up on our schools football field in the next city over. well here's the story- last friday we had a school halloween dance. i smoked (green) on the ride down and then picked up two of my friends to repeat the action on school grounds (i know im an idiot) but we got caught by the cops. ive been talking to a girl for about 2 months now and its been going great. we just hit it off the first time we meet. now, since im grounded for god knows how long and basketball seasons coming up, i wont be able to hangout with her. but i still want to talk to her. any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. thanks:confused3

NHKristy76
11-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Here's my advice...

Don't do any of that again. Ever.

:crazy2:

-DisneyFreak-
11-11-2012, 09:41 PM
My advice, get yourself in line! You have so much ahead of you that drugs and alcohol can ruin for you! Don't take this as an adult lecturing you, I'm 16 myself. But please take into consideration what this is doing to you, your health, and your family. One intoxication can be one too many and end up your last. Just think before you do.