PDA

View Full Version : Prince and Princess Dinner Question

dleighb
10-24-2012, 10:53 AM
What exactly is the Prince and Princess Dinner? Is this just Formal Night or do they actually have Prince and Princesses as a Character Dinner? I'm trying to figure out if that night might be a good night to do Palo on our Disney Magic Cruise out of Galveston.

TIA!

ImDMous
10-24-2012, 10:55 AM
It's really just a particular menu if I remember correctly. There were no characters at dinner.

jdb in AZ
10-24-2012, 11:12 AM
The only way we knew it was prince/princess night was from the pictures of the Disney princesses on the menu.

Melissa S
10-24-2012, 12:47 PM
Just like PPs have mentioned. I'm pretty sure our prince and princess night was the menu for our formal night in June. Although that is a great idea you should send up to DCL. With so many princesses they should have them walk around in the MDRs during formal night.

kcashner
10-24-2012, 05:06 PM
Each night other than the signature menu nights has a theme (name) to the menu. Prince and Princess is simply the name of the menu on that night. There is nothing special beyond the outfits that the servers wear and the picture on the menu.

lbgraves
10-24-2012, 07:30 PM
The menu is not used on formal night on the Fantasy. That night has one of the rotation menus, depending on which MDR you are in.