PDA

View Full Version : Tiffany Town Car or Happy Limo

Wendy Darling CA
10-23-2012, 11:26 PM
We are booking ground transportation from our Disney Resort to Port Canaveral. Prices for a sedan for our family of four seem pretty close. Narrowed it down to Tiffany Town Car or Happy Limo. Can anyone share experience and opinions of the service of these two companies? Thanks!!

DitkaFan
10-24-2012, 12:23 AM
I've used happy limo 2 yrs in a row now. They were early for pic ups, vehicles were clean, and the drivers were professional. Not much else a person can ask for in a car service :)

Lisa Lisa
10-24-2012, 07:13 AM
I debated whether to post as this will not make your decision easier, but I have used Tiffany Towncars three times and they have been fantastic each time. Always where they're supposed to be when they're supposed to be there; friendly, professional drivers; clean car; etc. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

FOV
10-24-2012, 07:20 AM
We've used Happy Limo many times. Always good service, always on time. I have heard good things about Tiffany as well. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

Pooh93
10-24-2012, 07:31 AM
We have always used TTC and had great service. :thumbsup2 If you go with them ask if Gil is available for your driver. He is a great person and interesting to talk with.:goodvibes:goodvibes

One year my daughter left her fanny pack in the van after we had been dropped off at the resort. TTC actually called to tell us and the driver dropped it by the resort the next day as he was back in the area. I thought that was excellent customer service.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

cblack
10-24-2012, 08:12 AM
We used happy limo in 2011. The pickup at the airport was perfect. We did end up waiting 40 minutes for the driver at the port. I finally called their main office. The driver said he didn't have our number, so he just waited outside of the gates at port and figured we would eventually call :confused:

We have TTC booked for our next cruise.

jpeka65844
10-24-2012, 09:48 AM
We've used TTC for 10+ trips to the World since 2005.

We would not hesitate to use them to/from port.

sarbah77
10-24-2012, 01:34 PM
We used happy limo in 2011. The pickup at the airport was perfect. We did end up waiting 40 minutes for the driver at the port. I finally called their main office. The driver said he didn't have our number, so he just waited outside of the gates at port and figured we would eventually call :confused:

Oh, weird. In 2011, HQ called us and left a number, directing us to call our driver when we were free, following it up with "P.S. Free full size limo upgrade yay." So, that was nice.

TJDisneymama
10-24-2012, 01:42 PM
what's the price for a sedan for 4 people?

TJDisneymama
10-24-2012, 01:45 PM
also, what time do you generally make the pick up for? I assume this is because you want to get to Port earlier than taking the DCL busses.

gomagic
10-24-2012, 01:48 PM

We had a similar experience this past March. I will say we have used Happy Limo several times with no issues from our resort to the port, but this was the first time we had used them from the port to the airport. We waited quite awhile before one of the porters flagged down another Happy Limo driver and had him call to find out what was going on. Our driver finally arrived but had no idea where he was taking us. We were not impressed.

Wendy Darling CA
10-24-2012, 05:46 PM
what's the price for a sedan for 4 people?

It's about $240 round trip plus tip - $280 for Disney bus.

Wendy Darling CA
10-24-2012, 05:49 PM
also, what time do you generally make the pick up for? I assume this is because you want to get to Port earlier than taking the DCL busses.

We won't schedule our pick-up time until I know our boarding time. We chose this route only because, for the price, you get individual attention and can get there and leave when you want instead of picking up and dropping off at many locations, making for a much longer ride. :drive:

TJDisneymama
10-24-2012, 05:58 PM
It's about $240 round trip plus tip - $280 for Disney bus.

that's pretty good. We would only need it one way as I'm fine with taking the DCL transport to the airport. But I don't want to deal with all that stopping on the way there, I just want to get there as early as I can!

TJDisneymama
10-24-2012, 05:59 PM
We won't schedule our pick-up time until I know our boarding time. We chose this route only because, for the price, you get individual attention and can get there and leave when you want instead of picking up and dropping off at many locations, making for a much longer ride. :drive:

when do we find out our boarding time? Sorry, this is our first cruise

Clara Belle
10-24-2012, 06:18 PM
when do we find out our boarding time? Sorry, this is our first cruise

75 days prior to your cruise you can go on the disney cruise website and reserve your check in time among other things like Palo, Remy, spa, port excursions, etc. It is our first cruise as well and I was able to reserve Palo dinner, Remy dinner, Remy brunch, port excursion without a problem and we got a good check in time as well. needless to say i was on the website at midnight eastern time to get the Palo and Remy ressies. Good luck!

TJDisneymama
10-24-2012, 06:24 PM
Got it, thanks!

jd99
10-25-2012, 08:34 PM
Have used both. Love tiffany. Hate happy.

chateau
10-25-2012, 08:46 PM
How often do you see those two words together... hate happy? Maybe the guy trying to buy Happy Gilmore's grandmther's house perhaps.:rotfl: