PDA

View Full Version : MDR rotation change?

baleeve
10-23-2012, 11:41 AM
On a 4 day cruise on the dream are you able to change your repeat dining room to a different dining room? Example ARER to AREE?

crashbb
10-23-2012, 01:17 PM
You can try to change to an entirely different rotation, but you wouldn't be able to change just one night - someone would already be at that table.

In your example, you have ARER and want AREE - that's only changing the last night. The people on rotatio ERAE (making up the rotation) are already eating in E on the fourth night. You could, however, try to change to ERAE, which would give you E twice (as in your example).

baleeve
10-23-2012, 01:45 PM
You can try to change to an entirely different rotation, but you wouldn't be able to change just one night - someone would already be at that table.

In your example, you have ARER and want AREE - that's only changing the last night. The people on rotatio ERAE (making up the rotation) are already eating in E on the fourth night. You could, however, try to change to ERAE, which would give you E twice (as in your example).

Being a newbie I didn't realize I worded that wrong, you're right. Silly me. I was just hoping to get Animators twice and not RP twice.

Thanks...you answered my question. Glad you read newbie language. Tee hee.

neg58
10-23-2012, 02:02 PM
My understanding is that on the 4 day Dream, the 3rd and 4th nights repeat. the third night is the pirate night, which has the same menu in each restaurant, so while you are repeating the restaurant, you aren't repeating the food.

If you are a smaller party, I bet they can make it work however you want. People go to Remy's and Palo. The ship may not be full so there will be empty seats, especially at the second seating. If you're flexible, I bet they can do it.

Melissa S
10-23-2012, 02:02 PM
Keep in mind that the menus do not repeat. On a 4 night you would have each of the MDR's signature menu and then Pirate Night menu which is the same for everyone. For example if you were hoping to be in AP two nights for the "show" it would only happen on the night that you are there for their signature menu the other night would be a another theme.