PDA

View Full Version : Microwave on the Dream

jackparts
10-22-2012, 11:59 AM
Not trying to be cheap but the popcorn sold for the movies is cold and tastes like old cardboard. Any microwaves anywhere where I can pop my own?

whitfive
10-22-2012, 12:00 PM
Nope. Sorry.

baleeve
10-22-2012, 12:28 PM
Not trying to be cheap but the popcorn sold for the movies is cold and tastes like old cardboard. Any microwaves anywhere where I can pop my own?

Nothing worse than cold stale movie popcorn. I may have to bring smartfood and Pirates Booty snackpacks! :snooty:

disneywonderfun
10-22-2012, 12:52 PM
Not that this is likely to help you, but the Royal suites on the Dream/Fantasy do have a microwave in their kitchen. Admittedly, you would have to consume quite a bit of popcorn to justify the increase in fare cost. But, since you asked . . .

DWF

whitfive
10-22-2012, 01:59 PM
Nothing worse than cold stale movie popcorn. I may have to bring smartfood and Pirates Booty snackpacks! :snooty:

Ohhhh....that's a great idea! :thumbsup2

jackparts
10-22-2012, 02:42 PM
It just isn't right to sit watching the big screen without hot popcorn loaded with butter!! I know it's bad for you, but c'mon it's a cruise!! Get some fresh hot popcorn, I'll bring some butter from the dining room.

chemnerd09
10-22-2012, 03:17 PM
Not that this is likely to help you, but the Royal suites on the Dream/Fantasy do have a microwave in their kitchen. Admittedly, you would have to consume quite a bit of popcorn to justify the increase in fare cost. But, since you asked . . .

DWF

You would have to bring a suitcase just for all the popcorn you'd need.:rotfl2: