PDA

View Full Version : Transfer from WDW to Port Carnaveral

ABDisney
10-21-2012, 05:35 PM
We originally booked a round trip transfer with DCL from WDW to PC but now I'm debating if I should book a private transfer to PC from DWD only because we decided to bring our 4 1/2 yr old booster seat with us because we'll use the seat in St Thomas. Any suggestions with Town Car or Florida Magical Tours transfers. What is an estimated cost for 1 way trip? Appreciate your suggestions.

jkrislc
10-21-2012, 05:51 PM
I'm contemplating the same thing, mainly debating between the convenience of DCL and knowing my DS will enjoy the ride versus getting to the ship a couple of hours earlier. Cost wise it's a wash for us.

As for St. Thomas, are you renting a car and/or taking a tour in a regular car? My experience in the past has always involved the safari busses, thus no seat lets for the booster seats.

ABDisney
10-21-2012, 06:28 PM
The convenience will surely be with DCL transfer but I thought since I'm bringing the booster seat I'm might as well book a private transfer so that we can get to the port earlier instead of on disney's time.
There are taxi as well as the open safari type taxi in St Thomas. I'm hoping to get a van/taxi in St Thomas

thepops
10-21-2012, 07:31 PM
When we went last year from WDW to the cruise we used Orlando Chauffeured Services (OCS). Great service and the price was significantly lower than DCL for the 5 of us.