PDA

View Full Version : Disney Fantasy Sailaway - 20th October

janeysmart
10-21-2012, 08:49 AM
Hi Guys

After booking my first Disney cruise recently I really wanted to see one of the ships sailing in person so I went over to Port Canaveral yesterday to watch the Fantasy head out to sea.

So if anyone reads this and was on the ship or knows people who were on the ship, then here is the video of the ship sailing out of Port Canaveral.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NF7LQWWO7k

Seriously looking forward to my cruise now!

ValentineJulie
10-21-2012, 08:56 AM
We were suppose to be on there. We had a death in the family Wednesday and had to reschedule the trip. We will be there the week of Thanksgiving now.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Scotty69
10-21-2012, 08:57 AM
Hi Guys

After booking my first Disney cruise recently I really wanted to see one of the ships sailing in person so I went over to Port Canaveral yesterday to watch the Fantasy head out to sea.

So if anyone reads this and was on the ship or knows people who were on the ship, then here is the video of the ship sailing out of Port Canaveral.

You think it was great seeing her sail. Just wait until you are on her yourself.

janeysmart
10-21-2012, 10:06 AM
You think it was great seeing her sail. Just wait until you are on her yourself.

I know! It was exciting just to hear the horn!

Majik
10-21-2012, 11:02 AM
Beautiful thanks for posting!

gometros
10-21-2012, 01:05 PM
Hi Guys

You might want to post that on the meet thread too. I have friends on that cruise and I know they would appreciate seeing it.

eva
10-21-2012, 01:13 PM
I already miss her. We just got off the Fantasy two weeks ago yesterday. Now I have to wait 335 days till I see her again. She's an awesome ship! Thanks for the video.

castawaycayfans
10-21-2012, 05:32 PM
AWESOME!!! We will be on in Jan!!! Can't wait!!!:cool1:

lucas
10-21-2012, 05:56 PM
Great shot of her! :goodvibes

janeysmart
10-21-2012, 10:26 PM
You might want to post that on the meet thread too. I have friends on that cruise and I know they would appreciate seeing it.

Done. :goodvibes

jillgunter
10-22-2012, 10:21 PM
Great video! We will be sailing her in a few weeks!

momof2minnies
10-23-2012, 06:14 AM
We were suppose to be on there. We had a death in the family Wednesday and had to reschedule the trip. We will be there the week of Thanksgiving now.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I am so sorry to hear that. Hope you are all doing well.

Linda