PDA

View Full Version : transportation WDW - PC - MCO

NewfieMom
10-19-2012, 10:59 PM
I figured I would ask experts! There are 7 adults going from AoA - Port Canaveral - MCO in February, and we need to book our transportation. What are our options? Which company is being recommended on here now? With the seven of us and all of our luggage, we know we're going to need at least a van, but would love to be able to get a limo - to celebrate completing the Princess :cool1: - if the price was right.

Thanks!

kcashner
10-19-2012, 11:15 PM
As you noted, there are lots of good companies out there. Fl Tours, Happy Limo, Tiffany Limo, etc. These are pretty standard rate ones. I've seen reports on the boards of some that are less costly, but I have no personal experience with those. You are correct that with 7 of you, it will be much less costly to use a private service rather than DCL transfers, and you'll get there on YOUR schedule. Some of them will "deal" if you find a cheaper company, they will match it.

Have fun!

NewfieMom
10-20-2012, 01:33 PM
Is there anyone to particularly avoid? Last time we went, one of the companies was going through some changes and were not reliable for a while. If I'm responsible for booking travel for the 7 of us, I wouldn't want to make a wrong choice!

luvdmouse
10-20-2012, 09:29 PM
A few years ago, my family along with two other families, needed transportation from DW to the port. I hired happy limo and they were fabulous! For 14 of us, they picked us up in a mini bus that accomodated 30 people. We arrived at the pier on-time and in comfort. Everyone I have recommended happy limo to, has been very happy.