PDA

View Full Version : Goofy Pajama Party on the Magic?

wdisneyk
10-19-2012, 04:21 PM
On the DVD you get from DCL, it shows a Goofy Pajama party. Does anyone know if that is still offered? Is it like Alice tea party that requires the kids to be registered?

vleeth
10-19-2012, 04:29 PM
I think it's called Pluto's pj party now, and you just show up at the kids club.

TheTexasGal
10-19-2012, 04:56 PM
You just show up - and my daughter LOVED it!!! We are actually planning on coloring her pillowcase tonight that she got at Pluto's PJ Party - she wasn't able to do it there because we picked her up at the time it said it ended on the Navigator but apparently the party wasn't over!

The pillowcase is nice and is made for coloring - has Pluto on it and says something about Pluto's PJ party...

I believe it was one night from 8-9. Nothing required ahead of time. It was in the Club.

CowboyPrincess
10-19-2012, 04:57 PM
Are you talking about the pj party where they spend the night in the club? I believe that is only offered on cruises over 7 days

TheTexasGal
10-19-2012, 09:50 PM
Ours was just posted as an hour or so long... Not all night. We were on the 7 day cruise.

kcashner
10-19-2012, 10:20 PM
You are talking about 2 different things. On cruises longer than 7 nights, there is sometimes an overnight slumber party. You DO have to sign up for it in advance thru the kid programming as they can only handle a limited number of kids.

On 7 night cruises (and maybe shorter), there is a PJ party--a time when the kids are invited to go to the programming areas in their PJs and do slumber party type stuff including decorating the pillow cases. This does NOT require an advance sign up and is an evening activity. They used to do something similar in the teen area (don't know if they still do). I just remember that I had to buy some "cute but covered up" PJs.

Sandyt05
10-27-2012, 09:46 AM
So on a night like this, would you send your child to dinner in the pj's and then straight to that activity? Or would you need to change them first?

vleeth
10-29-2012, 12:16 PM
My plan is to go back to our rooms to change her into her pj's for the party and then take her to the show in her pj's.