PDA

View Full Version : Quick packing question...

tiffyms02
10-19-2012, 01:33 PM
I'm wanting to leave some of my clothes on hangers in my luggage. Obviously the wire hangers take up the smallest amount of space, so that's what I was wanting to use. But will that cause a problem when my luggage is checked in security?? Thanks for any input! We leave Sunday! :yay:

lanejudy
10-19-2012, 01:37 PM
Wire hangers in checked luggage shouldn't cause any problem - airport or cruise. Even in carry-on luggage I don't think it would be a problem. They clearly look like hangers on the security monitors, plus there's no ban on metal items in carry-ons. Just don't try to carry it on your person through security.

tiffyms02
10-19-2012, 02:45 PM
Ty!!

linco711
10-19-2012, 03:05 PM
I'm wanting to leave some of my clothes on hangers in my luggage. Obviously the wire hangers take up the smallest amount of space, so that's what I was wanting to use. But will that cause a problem when my luggage is checked in security?? Thanks for any input! We leave Sunday! :yay:

I leave all our clothing on hangers..it's so much easier to unpack that way...saves so much time....:goodvibes. I use metal and plastic hangers and have had no problem:)