PDA

View Full Version : in a pop up .....partial v full

natshaul
10-16-2012, 07:51 AM
I know this has been asked before....I will be in a big POP up, 24 ft with a slide out dining area. I have the choice of partial or full for the week following thanksgiving. I do not need sewer. I don't have a pet. I am renting a golf cart. I'm just trying to decide which way to go. I do plan to put up quite a few christmas decorations. I have 3 non-park campground days....please help me decide......

RescueRanger
10-16-2012, 09:27 AM
I know this has been asked before....I will be in a big POP up, 24 ft with a slide out dining area. I have the choice of partial or full for the week following thanksgiving. I do not need sewer. I don't have a pet. I am renting a golf cart. I'm just trying to decide which way to go. I do plan to put up quite a few christmas decorations. I have 3 non-park campground days....please help me decide......

Do you have a shower in your popup that you intend to use? If not, get a full. When we had our popup, we would always get a full hookup because you don't have as many people using the showers at the comfort stations. Many of them used the showers in their RVs. In a partial loop, EVERYONE pretty much uses the showers at the comfort stations. JMHO

TOGA
10-16-2012, 09:31 AM
We always go for full-hookups when we have a choice just so I don't have to deal with emptying a bucket of dish water every day or so. Hey, I'm on vacation, I'm looking to do as little as possible.

natshaul
10-16-2012, 10:13 AM
No shower.....Two excellent points, thank you and keep them coming :)

2goofycampers
10-16-2012, 01:39 PM
If you go with partial I'd request 1500, more lookers to see your decorations.

jaredjohn4
10-16-2012, 04:55 PM
We have a popup without a shower, and we always stay in a premium site. We like the location near the pool and the nearly empty comfort stations even when the loop is full.

2011 Spring Break – Fort Wilderness 10 Days – Fly/Drive, Camp – Chevy Express 1500/Coleman Bayside
2010 Spring Break – Disneyland – 8 Days – Fly - Paradise Pier
2009 July – Atlanta / Florida / Fort Wilderness 2 weeks / 4 weeks total Camping – Chevy Express 1500/Coleman Bayside
2006 July – Fort Wilderness – 7 Days Camping – Ford E150/Coleman Laramie
2006 June – Disneyland / Fly - Off Property
2004 July - Disneyworld – Fort Wilderness – 7 Days Camping– Ford E150/Coleman Laramie
1997 July – 8 Days / Fly – Dixie Landings
1995 July – 8 Days / Fly – Off Property

bama_ed
10-16-2012, 06:26 PM
natshaul,

My popup is 24' with a slideout dinette also. If the cost difference is not a big concern do the Full site. More people will see your decorations there than might in 2000 (no guarentee of getting 1500). :santa:

Bama ED