PDA

View Full Version : Paid in full...

Princess Bette
10-13-2012, 03:39 PM
this week for our first ever family trip to FW and WDW! :cheer2: Can't wait until 11/29 when we head down that way! :drive: Lots to get done before we leave - I want DH to build me a Mickey light; I have bought most of the supplies for a Mickey wreath (just need the rope lights); bought a few decorations last year on clearance - need to find them! :hourglass And I want to finalize which parks we are going to on each day. We are not super planning - we have 3 ADR's (Chef Mickeys, HDDR, and Sci-Fi)and tickets for MVMCP. I think I am going to let DS(9) decide which rides are must do's in each park and make sure we do those first and then play it by ear. We have hoppers and are planning for down time at FW to explore! We will have a golf cart and are excited to see all the Christmas decorations - hope there will be some up then. :scratchin We also want to see the Osbourne Lights! We will be at the Fort until 12/8 so hopefully we will have time to fit everything in! Anyway, just wanted to share my news and excitement with everyone! :goodvibes

2goofycampers
10-13-2012, 08:54 PM
Sounds like a wonderfully planned trip. Safe travels and magical times to you.

Princess Bette
10-13-2012, 09:44 PM
Sounds like a wonderfully planned trip. Safe travels and magical times to you.

Thank you Denise!;)

bama_ed
10-14-2012, 08:00 AM
It sounds like you have a nice long trip planned, Princess Bette. Tell us about the Christmas decorations around the Fort when you get back please!:cheer2:

Bama ED

Princess Bette
10-14-2012, 08:45 AM
It sounds like you have a nice long trip planned, Princess Bette. Tell us about the Christmas decorations around the Fort when you get back please!:cheer2:

Bama ED

I will Bama Ed. I just realized the SEC championship game is 12/1 - need to schedule that into my plans as well. Hopefully, the Tide will be playing in it again this year! RTR!