PDA

View Full Version : Disney confessions, do you guys have one?

disneygirl520
10-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Mine, I don't like Megara, she bothers me, I don't really know why, but she does.

meggiebeth
10-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Megara annoys me too. I don't really like the style she is drawn in or her personality.

The king in Pocahontus 2 really bugs me too. Or more the situation. I just think it is totally ridiculous and unrealistic (the plot)

Orreed
10-02-2012, 06:27 PM
I don't watch a lot of movies, including Disney. My favorite movies are Marvel movies. I mostly just go crazy about the parks.

Another confession, Finding Nemo bores me. I just do not understand why people love it so much. I don't find it funny either. ]

haunted mansion
10-03-2012, 07:10 PM
i am actually getting a little tired of haunted mansion. ive been to disney 18 times and we ride it AT LEAST 7 times per trip. its a great ride but theres only so much haunted mansion a girl can take

Orreed
10-03-2012, 10:03 PM
i am actually getting a little tired of haunted mansion. ive been to disney 18 times and we ride it AT LEAST 7 times per trip. its a great ride but theres only so much haunted mansion a girl can take

Oh wow! I understand that. While I hate not going to Disney a lot the plus side is it's SUPER DUPER magical.

niallsprincess
10-03-2012, 10:45 PM
A bit afraid of the Tower of Terror if that counts. Haven't gone on it during my last few trips. Might go with my best friend in a couple years. I'll only ride it again if she does.

Orreed
10-07-2012, 09:46 PM
I have yet to had a Dole Whip. I do not like pineapple. I am determined on my next trip to try one, just because it is such a classic Disney thing to do.

miss.potatohead
10-07-2012, 11:59 PM
I cried during the majority of WoC and the fireworks at DL.
So many emotions!

airplanegod
10-08-2012, 09:25 PM
My confession: I feel that Disneyland (Both parks) is an overall more maintained park than Disney World (All 4 parks).

In the end, I still love Disney World though. I just feel Disneyland has more maintained rides and such.

TylerFG
10-08-2012, 09:30 PM
My confession: I've seen Wishes too many times for me to count, and it never fails to make me break down in tears (Happy tears, mind you) when I see it.

disneygirl520
10-08-2012, 09:43 PM
My confession: I've seen Wishes too many times for me to count, and it never fails to make me break down in tears (Happy tears, mind you) when I see it.

Same here, but even more than Wishes the welcome show for Magic Kingdom always gets me, it never fails.

disneygirl520
10-08-2012, 09:45 PM
I have never seen any of the Pirates of the Caribbean....I love the ride and I even own the first movie and yet for some reason I have never actually watched it. Don't ask me why, because honestly I don't know.

jgh
10-10-2012, 03:28 PM
I'm always so happy at the parks I feel like crying...sometimes I do. :hyper:

I've been to Disney annually since I was a baby (I'm 20 now)...and I only just rode the Tower of Terror and Rockn' Roller Coaster last October because I was too scared to do it before!! :rotfl:

wdwithinkyes
10-13-2012, 08:33 PM
i dont really like animal kingdom it kinda reminds me of a zoo... i dont like zoos those poor animals locked up in cages all the time :worried:

meggiebeth
10-14-2012, 07:44 AM
My confession: I feel that Disneyland (Both parks) is an overall more maintained park than Disney World (All 4 parks).

In the end, I still love Disney World though. I just feel Disneyland has more maintained rides and such.

Just out of interest- what do ya mean by this? I have never been to Disneyland so I'd be interested to hear what you mean:)

Experiment113
10-15-2012, 07:20 PM
I don't like the wall-e movie but I like wall-e.

Princess_Kayla
10-22-2012, 11:16 PM
I haven't seen aladdin, sleeping beauty, snow white, princess and the frog or brave. I know almost every song from each movie (minus the last two)

other confession: I am in a red zone of obsession with tangled >,< buying a $500 dress for prom because it's named Rapunzel:hippie:

Miss Negative
10-23-2012, 08:39 PM
When Disney changed the name of the movie Rapunzel to Tangled, I was so mad, I decided I would never watch it. I still haven't seen it to this day and I never will. It was bad enough that they made the movie in CGI when they had animators that draw BEAUTIFULLY (I'm talking about the ones that animated Enchanted. Princess Giselle was gorgeous!), but then they had to go change the title because the reason The Princess and the Frog didn't make a lot of money was OBVIOUSLY because the name didn't cater enough to guys. Not because Avatar came out a week later or anything. *rolls eyes*

Primrosepower
10-23-2012, 11:28 PM
I HATE Wall-e. Its so annoying. The characters are cute though. I've also never been on ToT or Screamin'.

Princess_Kayla
10-26-2012, 12:01 PM
When Disney changed the name of the movie Rapunzel to Tangled, I was so mad, I decided I would never watch it. I still haven't seen it to this day and I never will. It was bad enough that they made the movie in CGI when they had animators that draw BEAUTIFULLY (I'm talking about the ones that animated Enchanted. Princess Giselle was gorgeous!), but then they had to go change the title because the reason The Princess and the Frog didn't make a lot of money was OBVIOUSLY because the name didn't cater enough to guys. Not because Avatar came out a week later or anything. *rolls eyes*

That's a bit rough! D: I loved Tangled.. When I talk about it I call it Rapunzel.. Does the name of the movie matter as long as the story line is good? you should watch it despite the title. I know every line from the movie and I cry every time I watch it! Try to see the light ^^ :rotfl:

Orreed
10-26-2012, 05:57 PM
I HATE Wall-e. Its so annoying. The characters are cute though. I've also never been on ToT or Screamin'. Agreed on Wall-e. SO boring but they are darling. Although some parts of the movies in space are stunning animation.

Joseph Robinson
10-26-2012, 06:04 PM
Ever since I was a kid I thought that Steamboat Willie was a boring cartoon. Now, I appreciate it for what it represents; but I still don't enjoy the sketch.

Miss Negative
03-12-2013, 08:31 PM
That's a bit rough! D: I loved Tangled.. When I talk about it I call it Rapunzel.. Does the name of the movie matter as long as the story line is good? you should watch it despite the title. I know every line from the movie and I cry every time I watch it! Try to see the light ^^ :rotfl:

I'm the same way. Glad to see someone agress. The movie is starting to grow on me a little although, but it bugs me.

Lol to me the name matters so much. Because before that, all the other Disney movies had the title the same as the fairytale/book/etc. The name "Tangled" just really cheapens the whole movie for me. Also, it doesn't help that they animated Rapunzel like a bug-eyed unattractive 12-year-old girl. (I know I'm going to get SO MUCH hate for saying that). I blame the CGI.

And now they're doing that with The Snow Queen as well. CGI, titled Frozen, celebrity voiced....ugh.

DreamfindingJordan
03-17-2013, 02:31 PM
My confession, i still haven't went on Rockin Rollercoaster or Tower of Terror, I'm 13. I've been to WDW seven times already, I know I'll love them both, but I can never get myself to do them

nickjonasobsessed
03-21-2013, 03:57 PM
Confession #1: I have gained a really bad obsession with Tangled. Seriously. I absolutely adore the movie!!

Confession #2: I strongly dislike Spectromagic. MSEP will always be my favorite parade!!

Confession #3: To this day, I still shut my eyes going through the graveyard scene on Haunted Mansion. I blame it on the pop up heads that like to give me a heart attack. :rotfl:

meggiebeth
03-21-2013, 06:48 PM
My confession, i still haven't went on Rockin Rollercoaster or Tower of Terror, I'm 13. I've been to WDW seven times already, I know I'll love them both, but I can never get myself to do them

Rock n' Roller coaster is amazing, and I am not a thrill ride kind of girl! I almost didn't go on it but am so glad I did, it's one of my favourite rides. Tower of Terror on the other hand is horrible for me because of the drops. Amazing ride, I love it, but the drop totally ruins it lol!!!

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

expeditioneverestgrl
03-23-2013, 09:11 AM
JGH,

Me too! Disney is my life!! I am thirteen and I am just SOO happy when I get to the parks. :) Disney IS magical, right?

acm97
03-27-2013, 11:22 PM
I have never seen any of the Pirates of the Caribbean....I love the ride and I even own the first movie and yet for some reason I have never actually watched it. Don't ask me why, because honestly I don't know.

Omg that's exactly me!! I've been going on the ride since I was like 4 (I'm 16 now)and own the 1st movie but have never seen any of them!

Also, I've never been to one of Disney's water parks!

disneygirl520
03-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Omg that's exactly me!! I've been going on the ride since I was like 4 and own the 1st movie but have never seen any of them!

Also,

That is so funny!! It really is the exact same!

smallblackstars
04-15-2013, 06:24 AM
I HATE Pooh bear!

Darkwing Duck
04-15-2013, 09:47 AM
I still refer to Disney's Hollywood Studios as MGM Studios :/ old habits.

AlohaIsle
04-15-2013, 05:12 PM
Snow White scares me to death. Not the Evil Queen--Snow White herself. When I saw the costumed character in the parks, I used to break down crying. Now I just keep a good 50-foot radius between the two of us.

R5Jedi
05-11-2013, 10:00 AM
I don't like Animal Kingdom.. Ironicaly I am staying at AKL this next trip

Cinderella8
05-11-2013, 06:05 PM
I have yet to had a Dole Whip. I do not like pineapple. I am determined on my next trip to try one, just because it is such a classic Disney thing to do.

Same!!:upsidedow

wdwgirl4ever
05-11-2013, 08:17 PM
I will never ride Astro Orbiter. I have never ridden it, and never plan to. It is the only ride at Disney I have never ridden, but I just can't do it. I'm way too afraid of heights.. :worried:

Cinderella8
05-11-2013, 08:56 PM

Again, same. It will probably be MGM for like ever :rotfl:

maps823
05-14-2013, 09:36 PM
Hollywood studios is my least favorite park but the lights there are beautiful at Christmas AK is also at the bottom of my list it's fun but I don't HAVE to go there every time

Primrosepower
05-15-2013, 11:06 AM
I've never even *been* to WDW

Cinderella8
05-15-2013, 11:17 AM
I've never even *been* to WDW

GASP. DisneyLAND?

Orreed
05-19-2013, 02:24 PM
Spaceship Earth terrorfies me. I feel like the car is going to fall off the track.

XOPrincessMinnie
05-19-2013, 02:51 PM
I've never seen The Lion King....

XOPrincessMinnie
05-19-2013, 02:52 PM

so do i! and ill probably never call it hollywood studios either

abidale
05-19-2013, 03:04 PM
It's Tough To Be a Bug in AK literally terrifies me...

kaelalala
05-19-2013, 03:10 PM
My confession is I can't stand a lot of really popular characters or movies. Goofy, Stitch, Wall-E, Finding Nemo.....and I HATE Cars more than I can even explain!

This is sort of like me with Brave! I was so angry when they changed the name from The Bear and The Bow to cater more to boys. I saw it once but I just cannot bring myself to like it no matter how much I want to. Sorry Merida!

Cinderella8
05-21-2013, 08:04 PM

My sis breaks down every time we go there. She just refuses to go on it, then when she finally gives in, she sits on my lap so she doesn't get poked by the bee affects.

I have rides I just don't like. Snow White used to be one. Now Pooh and the new Ariel ride. I don't know, something about them just bugs me...
:confused3;)

emmybelle99
05-21-2013, 08:30 PM
I cannot ride stitch it freaks me out :(

Orreed
05-21-2013, 08:47 PM

Me too....
Too many creepy bugs o_o

Blancanieves
05-22-2013, 09:03 PM
I am not a fan of Cinderella. Like, at all. She's always rubbed me the wrong way, her and the movie. "Sing Sweet Nightingale" has always annoyed me, too.

Also: I have seen the inside of Space Mountain (I'm talking lights on and music off and everything) and it's weird.

Bertnie20
05-22-2013, 09:09 PM

I believe they have one with orange?

abidale
05-22-2013, 10:26 PM
I believe they have one with orange?

Yeah, they have a Citrus Swirl but was it discontinued?

Orreed
05-22-2013, 11:46 PM
Yeah, they have a Citrus Swirl but was it discontinued?

I think they brought it back for WDW'S 40th :)

pixieprincess72
06-05-2013, 10:50 AM
I still haven't seen The Princess and the Frog or Brave! And I'm really not a fan of Stitch or Cars... I did Stitch's Great Escape once when I was little and it was so unpleasant that I've never even considered doing it again:sad2:
Oh, and I am also quite obsessed with meeting the princesses and really all the characters in the parks. I'm such a 5 year old:goodvibes

Darkwing Duck
06-06-2013, 01:03 AM
I have watched Monsters,Inc the last 3 nights in a row

Cinderella8
06-12-2013, 01:19 PM
I don't like the movie Lilo and Stitch. But I loved the show, I don't know why :confused3

PrincessTess
06-12-2013, 03:03 PM
I cant stand the rides like Its Tough to be a Bug, Stitch, Captain EO, Honey I Shrunk the Audience... They freak me out. Like the mouse part on Honey I shrunk the audience.. omg. I cant even.

And I tried school bread last year, and I was not a fan. I don't understand the appeal.. It tasted like a dinner roll with a filling IMO.

abidale
06-12-2013, 03:05 PM
I had my first Dole Whip this past trip! And I literally could not understand what all the hype is...

...Until I left Magic Kingdom for the last time that trip and wanted more and more Dole Whips.

They are addicting. :love:

abidale
06-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Oh, and I LOVE MIckey bars so much that I asked my mom for Chocolate Magic Shell syrup and vanilla ice cream in an attempt to recreate :rotfl2:

1000HappyWishes
06-12-2013, 03:29 PM
I am a Mickey Bar addict. I eat them every day when I'm there, and I will steal my friends/family's if they leave them unattended for too long!

MissPrincess
07-04-2013, 10:18 AM
I don't really like going with my family & my dream trip is just my youngest sister (who also happens to be my BFF) & me going together, just the two of us. I'm 31!! :blush: My first trip to WDW this year, parents had a major attitude and my dad controlled everything. Kind of ruined the magic and I feel terrible for feeling that way since they paid for everything :(

Cinderella8
07-04-2013, 10:20 AM
I am not a fan of Cinderella. Like, at all. She's always rubbed me the wrong way, her and the movie. "Sing Sweet Nightingale" has always annoyed me, too.

Ouch. Something just died inside :rotfl:

The Villianess
07-04-2013, 11:01 AM
1. I DISPISE Snow White. Her voice is annoying, I find her dumb, and her entire morals throughout the movie make me angry like you wouldn't even believe. I always cheer at the part when she "dies" from biting the apple.

2. I literally can't stand Peter Pan. I used to like him when I was young, wanting to be adventurous, and all that good stuff. Now I find him an extremely annoying punk kid who needs to grow up mentally.

3. I think I don't really care that much for the New Test Track. It feels like it's slowed down and I really don't like the updated version. There are too many lights and sounds to it. I just get too confused and I don't really know what's going on.

4. I always get bored on Ellen's Energy Adventure. It's a great ride to go on when your feet are tired, but I've seen it way too many times. It's not a terrible ride, because I do like it. It's just that I've seen it too many times. In fact, I could probably quote it the next trip we go on, I've been on it that much.

5. Small World kind of creeps me out. The dolls were creepy enough to begin with, but I can't go on the ride anymore after reading Kingdom Keepers. The music I find highly irritating, plus I don't really like it that much.

scarscar93
07-04-2013, 11:57 PM
I think Finding Nemo is overrated.

disneygirl520
07-05-2013, 12:01 AM
I've never been able to watch Mary Poppins all the way through in one sitting.

disney is my life
07-05-2013, 12:01 AM
I've never been able to sit through all of the Lion King. And I have never been in hollywood studios.

Orreed
07-05-2013, 01:01 AM

Agreed ^ People rave about it but I find it boring. I'd much rather have an Incredibles sequel.

Cinderella8
07-05-2013, 08:28 AM
Agreed ^ People rave about it but I find it boring. I'd much rather have an Incredibles sequel.

I'd LOVE and Incredibles sequel! :)

IndigoFaith
07-05-2013, 08:29 AM
I'd LOVE and Incredibles sequel! :)

Me too! And so would my parents, I've heard them say so.

Cinderella8
07-05-2013, 08:34 AM
Me too! And so would my parents, I've heard them say so.

(You have 200 posts! Yay!)

My dad says that all the time

Back to confessions: I the show Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures is SUPER annoying

IndigoFaith
07-05-2013, 08:38 AM
I am scared of the beginning of Finding Nemo: it's rather sad.

The Villianess
07-05-2013, 08:46 AM
Continued from last confessions:

6. I think the movie Brave was just okay. It wasn't a terrible movie, but I was expecting a lot more from it than what it delivered. It wasn't one of my favorites, but the backgrounds were beautiful.

7. I haven't watched Wreck-It-Ralph yet. Please don't hate me, but I'm not really a video game person. It didn't look appealing to me, so I wasn't all that interested. I already know who the villain is anyway, thanks to an accidental reveal on wikipedia, and I still don't want to watch it. I really don't think it makes much sense.

Orreed
07-05-2013, 11:02 AM
Oh my gosh Pixar needs to make Incredibles 2!! There is so much support for it. I also know people who want it. Not sure If it's true but I'v heard Pixar is just waiting to come up with the perfect storyline.

Fairywings
07-05-2013, 11:11 AM
Oh my gosh Pixar needs to make Incredibles 2!! There is so much support for it. I also know people who want it. Not sure If it's true but I'v heard Pixar is just waiting to come up with the perfect storyline.

It would be cool. I mean, they could just fight another villain, but of course there needs to be the side stuff too.

abidale
07-05-2013, 11:43 AM

I agree! Don't get me wrong, I love the movie and also the ride, but I never knew it would get this popular!

Cadyrose
07-05-2013, 11:50 AM
I secretly don't mind watching the "Stacy must do's"...

I have never done Spaceship Earth...or actually any rides in World Showcase for that matter...I didn't realize there were rides....

I am not a fan of Sleeping Beauty...don't know why but just never cared for her...

Orreed
07-05-2013, 10:39 PM
It would be cool. I mean, they could just fight another villain, but of course there needs to be the side stuff too.

Yeah for sure. I think if they deepened Violets relationship with Tony that would be interesting showing what the other family members think of having Violet date (or possibly marry if they age them up) a non-superhero. Because the Incredibles is set in the 60's I'd love to see them involved in a 60's event and be secretly part of saving that.

Fairywings
07-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Yeah for sure. I think if they deepened Violets relationship with Tony that would be interesting showing what the other family members think of having Violet date (or possibly marry if they age them up) a non-superhero. Because the Incredibles is set in the 60's I'd love to see them involved in a 60's event and be secretly part of saving that.

Is it really set in the sixties? It didn't seem like it, the cars and the train seemed way too advanced for the sixties.

Orreed
07-05-2013, 10:49 PM
Is it really set in the sixties? It didn't seem like it, the cars and the train seemed way too advanced for the sixties.

All websites I'v checked say it is. The secret technology is pretty advanced, but look at the architecture, clothes, office, style, and the humans cars. And it's more of a futuristic comic book 60's era.

P.S. I just found an article and it's an interesting read on the architecture used in the movie.
http://midcenturymodernist.com/2009/culture/film-tv/the-incredibles-mid-century-ideal/

IndigoFaith
07-06-2013, 08:50 AM
1. I DISPISE Snow White. Her voice is annoying, I find her dumb, and her entire morals throughout the movie make me angry like you wouldn't even believe. I always cheer at the part when she "dies" from biting the apple.

2. I literally can't stand Peter Pan. I used to like him when I was young, wanting to be adventurous, and all that good stuff. Now I find him an extremely annoying punk kid who needs to grow up mentally.

3. I think I don't really care that much for the New Test Track. It feels like it's slowed down and I really don't like the updated version. There are too many lights and sounds to it. I just get too confused and I don't really know what's going on.

4. I always get bored on Ellen's Energy Adventure. It's a great ride to go on when your feet are tired, but I've seen it way too many times. It's not a terrible ride, because I do like it. It's just that I've seen it too many times. In fact, I could probably quote it the next trip we go on, I've been on it that much.

5. Small World kind of creeps me out. The dolls were creepy enough to begin with, but I can't go on the ride anymore after reading Kingdom Keepers. The music I find highly irritating, plus I don't really like it that much.

I don't like Snow White as well. Her voice is horridly annoying, and she was silly for eating a apple from an old creepy lady in black when her stepmother who was queen was out to get her and Snow White had been told not to open the door to strangers. Snow White is plain silly, to me anyway.

Cinderella8
07-06-2013, 08:58 AM
I don't like Snow White as well. Her voice is horridly annoying, and she was silly for eating a apple from an old creepy lady in black when her stepmother who was queen was out to get her and Snow White had been told not to open the door to strangers. Snow White is plain silly, to me anyway.

I agree 100% :thumbsup2