PDA

View Full Version : Will a resort hold food?

Funfire240
09-21-2012, 05:22 PM
We're currently in the Keys and fishing. There's a posibility we'll have fish to take home but getting to Disney on Monday for a week. We're staying at AoA in the Little Mermaid rooms. I read on here that the refrigerators are actually just "beverage chillers" and do not have any freezer space. Is it possible that the resort would hold the frozen fish in their freezer for us? We figure we'll ship it home but due to the cost of shipping, I thought it couldn't hurt to check with the great minds here!
TIA!

princessallegra
09-21-2012, 05:39 PM
I've never had a problem holding cold food, but I've never tried to have them hold something frozen. Hopefully someone can help. Good luck!

Missytara
09-21-2012, 05:54 PM
They hold perishables for a day or two, if you have a delivery from a grocer or Amazon. They transfer food from one resort to another for split stays.

I seriously doubt they would hold frozen fish for a week; especially if it was a large quantity.

Funfire240
09-21-2012, 10:10 PM
Thanks! I figured so but DH and FIL were bugging me to try to find out so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. (they're driving me nuts already!)