PDA

View Full Version : WL Room Request

ratcatshell
09-20-2012, 04:15 PM
I have looked over alot of the WL threads but I want to be sure I am making the right room request. I am booked courtyard view and I think I need to request "inner courtyard" to have a view of bay lake, pool, etc. Do you go as far as requesting north or south? Also I would like a higher level (3rd or 4th) but not an enclosed balcony. Is this too many requests?

Piglets Mommy
09-20-2012, 04:38 PM
I have heard that it is best to keep your request to 3 items, so I would pick whatever is most important to you. I would also list them in order of importance. EX: Inner Courtyard, open balcony, upper floor.

Piglets Mommy
09-20-2012, 04:43 PM
I have heard that it is best to keep your request to 3 items, so I would pick whatever is most important to you. I would also list them in order of importance. EX: Inner Courtyard, open balcony, upper floor.

ETA: In my personal opinion, north or south doesn't really matter at WL due to the "horseshoe" type layout, unles you want to be down the wing close to the boat dock (south, I think) but the end of the North wing is almost as close. If that is important to you, I would maybe say "close to boat dock" Or "close to lobby" FWIW, we had a great room on the 2nd floor about halfway down the south wing, a few doors from the stairs to the pool. It was very convenient to the Lobby, pool and boat dock. Probably not as nice of a view as an upper floor, but super convenient. (and still a great view)

Weird...don't know why it quoted myself when editing