PDA

View Full Version : CSR Bus Stops/Room Locations Questions

letsgoagainsoon
09-20-2012, 08:59 AM
I'm a little confused about the bus stops at CSR. From what I understand, bus stop #1 is not actually the first pickup?? I think I read that #2...is that correct?

I'm looking to request a room that is centrally located between El Centro, Dig Site and the first bus stop to pickup. However, we do not have a preferred room location.

Which building do you all suggest? :confused3

Missytara
09-20-2012, 09:10 AM
The CSR Thread is very well done and has tons of information, including what you are looking for.

It is "almost" as good as POR; but don't tell Andre I told you that!

Mack1
09-20-2012, 09:38 AM
From what I gather, bus stop #2 is the first stop for buses going to the theme parks and bus stop #1 is the first stop for the downtown Disney buses. I've been reading the thread on CSR because we are going there next year too.

letsgoagainsoon
09-20-2012, 10:06 AM
I have been reading over the thread... Tons of good information, but a little overwhelming for me! Lol -- We recently switched resorts and we leave next Saturday, so I'm trying to absorb as much as I can!

Thanks!!

douglasap8
09-20-2012, 10:19 AM
We're going on Saturday, and I think building #4 is what you'll want. Mid-way between the Dig Site and El Centro, and very close to bus stop #2 (the first stop for parks).

elaw
09-20-2012, 10:39 AM
This past April we satyed in building 4 (Casitas) and found it to be a great location ... close to the 1st bus stop (#2 as people have indicated) and reasonably close (Less than a 5 minute walk)to the main building (El Centro). As far as the dig site goes, I believe it's kinda on the other side of the resort from El Centro so building 4 or even 5 looks like it might work for you.

WaltDaddy
09-21-2012, 11:24 AM
Casitas is the best for bus stops - kinda far from the main building but bus stop #2 is the first stop for resorts, so it's worth it! That's also where the fitness room is located if that's helpful to you

We'll be there tomorrow!!!

letsgoagainsoon
09-21-2012, 12:21 PM
Thanks everyone! Here's hoping for a room in the Casitas! :thumbsup2

mom2princesses2
09-21-2012, 01:09 PM
We stayed at CRS last Nov. in Casitas 5. We loved it's location. It's a little closer to the Dig Site but Casitas 4 would be a littler closer to El Centro, bus stop #2, and a quite pool. I don't think you can go wrong with either Casitas 4 or 5.

spiceycat
09-21-2012, 01:43 PM
here is a map

it has the bus stops on it

http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/cspringsmap.htm