PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having online Check-In Issues???

robertpien
09-20-2012, 09:50 AM
I am trying to check in and am at the room request section. There are no options for me to select or anywhere for me to type in. Am I missing something - how am I supposed to make requests?

Missytara
09-20-2012, 10:13 AM
There is really no place to type in room requests; they should be attached to your reservation. What you see comes up are some things like pack-n-play (which would only come up if you had an infant on the reservation) or a fridge (which used to be needed for the values).

You can call CRO and have them pull up your reservation and add requests from the time you book until about 3 - 5 days before you check-in, when the room assigner receives the information via computer from CRO.

lanejudy
09-20-2012, 12:27 PM
There should be a few check-boxes for standard requests, but no place to type anything. The check-boxes are specific to each resort. If you need to request something more specific you can call to have it noted on your reservation.

Enjoy your vacation!

slyster
09-20-2012, 12:52 PM
I know what you are talking about. I was under the impression that I could add a room request when I did online check in. There was no option to do that. You just couldn't click on it like I thought you could.

disneydreamerinny
09-20-2012, 06:00 PM
If you have room requests, definitely call the reservations peeps and have them note it on your room reservation. Nothing is guaranteed though. If you dont get your requests, then ask again when you get there to check in. They will look in their system to see if anything is available at the time you check in.

cyb
09-20-2012, 06:08 PM
I haven't received my online check in email yet does that count? It's within 10 days should I be worried?

Jkpark
09-20-2012, 06:11 PM
I just did this today. I called in a room request a while back and it is no where online. Is that normal? Should I call again now that I've complete online checkin?

dansdad
09-20-2012, 06:15 PM
I just did this today. I called in a room request a while back and it is no where online. Is that normal? Should I call again now that I've complete online checkin?

You won't see any requests online. If you want to be 100% sure your request is still there call the Central Reservations line, give them your reservation number and ask them to read back to you any requests.

Missytara
09-20-2012, 06:15 PM

It is not listed in online check-in; it is on your original ressie. You are confusing the two.

lanejudy
09-20-2012, 07:07 PM
I haven't received my online check in email yet does that count? It's within 10 days should I be worried?

Nothing to worry about...if you are within 10 days of arrival you can go online to check-in. If you don't, it's not a worry either as you can do check-in when you arrive. With online check-in, they likely will have all paperwork ready for you on arrival and it might take a few minutes less time at the front desk.

Enjoy your vacation!