PDA

View Full Version : Water View room at Beach Club

Disneyandphilliesfan
09-20-2012, 08:17 AM
Can anyone help me with does the Water view room have a fireworks view from Epcot?Thanks.

TigrLvsPooh
09-20-2012, 09:02 AM
Can anyone help me with does the Water view room have a fireworks view from Epcot?Thanks.

Not really. Only if you are on the end of a hallway and you have a balcony that allows you to turn your body towards the world showcase without an obstruction. Which I think is pretty rare. Here is the map: http://www.disneyzone.net/bcresort.htm See how the water view rooms are marked in blue? Those all face out towards the lake and the Boardwalk. Or they face at an angle over the pool. Now if you are in room #3503 for example you might be able to see high fireworks to your left, I've never stayed in that room so I'm not sure if it's obstructed or not. I would highly recommend you go over to the YC/BC discussion thread and ask Tina (she works at the BC). We stayed in a garden view dormer room at the BC and had a fireworks view. You can see those rooms marked in green at the very bottom of the map pointed towards Epcot. Hope I helped a bit :)

lylone
09-20-2012, 09:20 AM
The best view from BC is from the beach or the bridge between BC and BWI.

Every room in BC even on the Epcot side or from the Concierge Lounge will be obstructed.

The best viewing would be actually from inside Epcot.