PDA

View Full Version : Trick or Treating at Wilderness Lodge??

jenhelgren
09-19-2012, 02:28 PM
Can anyone tell me about the trick or treating at Wilderness Lodge? We will be staying over Halloween and since the trail rides have been cancelled this year we still don't have any plans for Halloween night yet. I read in last years times guide that they have pool games in the afternoon followed by trick or treating and a costume parade. Just want an idea of what its like so we can decide to plan a resort day or maybe HS for the evening. Thanks!

jenhelgren
09-21-2012, 11:06 AM
Has anyone stayed in a deluxe resort during Halloween that can comment on the activities?? I know the Poly and GF also have trick or treating similair to the Wilderness-I'm just not sure how great it is for the kids......if it's not a whole lot of fun then we might just stay in a park that night and forget about the resort activities :confused3

Ilivetogo
09-21-2012, 03:45 PM
This was the activities schedule for 2010 ...
Check out the activities offered at Wilderness Lodge on Sunday, October 31:

•Spooky Crafts in the Lobby: (1-5 p.m.) Join the recreation team in the lobby for the creation of a creepy craft.
•Monster Mash Pool Bash: (2-3 p.m.) Meet at the Silver Creek Springs Pool for an hour of pool party fun, including games, tattoos and prizes.
•Haunted Duck Races: (3-3:30 p.m.) Race costumed ducks across the finish line at the Silver Creek Springs Pool.
•Costume Party & Trick-or-Treating: (4:15-6 p.m.) Meet in the lobby and parade around the lodge trick-or-treating throughout the entire lodge.
•Movie on the Beach: (7:30 p.m.) Tonight’s movie will be “The Haunted Mansion” (rated PG).

magic kingdom park
09-23-2012, 07:06 AM
We also will be there on halloween. I called yesterday about the activities for the day. As best I can remember the activities were almost the exact as the above post for 2010. She did mention some story telling and spooky races on the beach also.

EmmaMagsMom
09-23-2012, 10:43 AM
We have been at the WL for the last two years on Halloween. We will also be there this year. My DD'S have so much fun at the pool. The staff does a great job bringing the Halloween fun to the resort. The trick or treating around the resort is enough for them.