PDA

View Full Version : Packages

Disneynewtome
09-18-2012, 05:30 AM
Do you know if Disney will deliver a package from resort to resort. My niece and her family are staying at a different resort and would like to send her children goodie bags? Or do you think I should ship it down so they could receive it when they check in? I want it to be a surprise from"Mickey".

Chaoticsweetness
09-18-2012, 05:34 AM
Do you know if Disney will deliver a package from resort to resort. My niece and her family are staying at a different resort and would like to send her children goodie bags? Or do you think I should ship it down so they could receive it when they check in? I want it to be a surprise from"Mickey".

If you ask I think they would be able to send a package resort to resort.

Missytara
09-18-2012, 05:54 AM
It would get shipped resort to resort just like luggage transfer, so it may take several hours to get it one day. They do transfer food from one resort to the other as well.

You could ship it down ahead of time or you could also take it over to the resort yourself to guest services and they could deliver it for you later in the day.

Disneynewtome
09-18-2012, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the information and suggestions!! I didn't think of taking it myself! Good Idea!!! :thumbsup2