PDA

View Full Version : HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Fairywings
09-17-2012, 09:49 PM
RECAP:

It's December and Christmas is right around the corner. I'm going to regulary edit the recap to keep up. I believe the manor is prertty much decorated now.

HOW CRYSTAL, FIONA, AND CO ARE WINDING UP AT THE MANSION AGAIN:

Crystal rested for a few more moments on the hill over looking the seaside city. It was quite beautiful, and Crys could have almost forgotten her troubles staring out into the seas if it weren't for the horrible condition her ankle was in. Now that the thought of it had surfaced in her mind, she realized she wouldn't be able to forget it, and so she sighed and dared to examine it. The burn was black in some parts and a deep red in other parts. She had lost quite a lot of blood, that was obvious. Though the spell she had put on it enabled her to walk without feeling pain, it had not stopped the bleeding. It was an ugly wound, and she knew it had to be treated. But first she had to do what she knew she had to do. She had to go home, back to Hogwarts or London or Ireland, whichever home she decided to go to. She reached into her pack and found a large gauze-like bandage. She wrapped it around her injured ankle, the entire time thinking about how Jackson would kill her if he knew about this. She loved him, but she didn't think he was really understanding about injuries. He didn't like to see her hurt, and Crystal didn't blame him for that, but sometimes things happened and she got injured. And when she was injured, he seemed angry to her, whether she had done it to herself on purpose or not. She finished and stood, a little wary. She turned to John, who was with her. "We're going back to Ireland." Yes, Ireland was best. Hogwarts wasn't a good place to be, and neither was London. John couldn't really speak, but then, he made not gesture or facial expression to object.

Crystal led the way down the hill and the two travelers made their way into town. She knew they got a few stares, but Crystal ignored them. She needed to know when the next boat to Ireland was going. She walked to the docks and questioned someone working there.

"We don't do trips across the ocean. However, we can get you on a boat to New York, where you can take a boat to England then there you can go to Ireland by boat or train."

Crystal stood on the deck of the ship that would take her to New York several minutes later. The wind blew her brown locks softly as she stared out at the world around her. He hair had grown a little, it no longer hung so it barely touched her shoulders, the ends reached a little bit farther than her shoulders. Normally when it grew long she had it trimmed, but now she didn't really care. Perhaps she would let it grow. Not too long, of course.

John was sitting on a bench closer to the middle of the ship. He didn't want to stand on the edge and contemplate the world like Crystal did. That was fine by her, it was a good moment to be alone. She wondered what Katelyn and Carly and the others would say when they saw her. She left them without saying good bye to their faces. Crys remembered she had fought with Carly, but she didn't remember about what, and she assumed it was a stupid misunderstanding. She hoped it wouldn't be awkward, and for a moment she wondered if going back was such a good idea. But then the ship embarked on the journey, and Crystal didn't have the ability to doubt her decision now.

Meanwhile...............

Fiona lay in the ditch they trio was hiding in. For the moment, they were alone. But Fiona wasn't naive enough to even think of believing there were no more enemies. They were around, there was no doubt about it. The only question in Fiona's mind was when the next wave was coming. These would be the reinforcements, the ones she had met before would not be there, she had already killed them. A lot of wizards and witches had died at Fiona's hands, but she didn't feel guilty about any of them yet. Everyone that had lost their lives had been a Death Eater. The Death Eaters were bad people, and moreover the enemy, and this was war. Perhaps if she had killed a member of the Order of the Phoenix she would feel remorse, but not for the Death Eaters. They shouldn't even be considered human.

Suddenly, Fiona heard a sound. She froze, listening hard. Jackson looked as if he was about to say something, but Fiona held up a hand quickly, stopping him from saying whatever he was about to say. She heard it again, the unmistakable sound of someone trying to put their feet down quietly and failing miserably. Trying not to be scornful, she silently flipped from lying against the wall on her back to lying on her stomach. She inched forward silently, doing a much better job than whoever was attempting to sneak up on them, because Fiona was the master of unseen and silent movement. She peered over the top onto ground level. Yep, it was Death Eaters. Four or five of them. The odds were all right as long as Jackson and the girl stayed hidden, even with her broken arm. They were trying to surprise hrer, but really she was the one with the element of surprise on her side.

Fiona turned slightly and motioned for him to not move and stay silent. He looked about to protest, but Fiona brought one of her fingers to her neck and slit her throat. Now he seemed to get it, and looked worried. She rolled her eyes at him in annoyance and focused on the Death Eaters. She could take them. She was injured, but Fiona wasn't afraid to die. If death was her future here, then she better die fighting with dignity and honor. Her parents may bring no honor to the family, but Fiona and Crystal always could.

She was ready. She launched herself at the Death Eaters. They were surprised, and failed hopelessly to make up for it and get out their wands quick enough. Two died immediately, Fiona wasn't afraid to use the Killing Curse. Three remained, and they stared at her warily as the four people circled each other. Fiona imagined they were trying to figure her out, trying to guess what she might do. But Fiona was unpredictable. She made a move to dash off to the left, to higher ground, but instead she dashed straight down the middle. The knife literally pulled from her sleeve brought a bloody death to the man in the center, while her wand sent the man on her left flying into a tree. She fought the man that had been on her right hand to hand. He actually had some skill, it took her some time to finish him off. It was a few seconds after he was dead that she heard it: The sound of a gunshot. She turned to see the third death eater on the ground in front of her, the life gone from his eyes. She heard a second gun shot. Silence followed, and she looked down. Her shirt was black, but a dark spot could still be seen forming on her side. She had been shot.

Fiona stared at it. She was invincible. She was perfect. How could she be shot? Maybe the Underground Movement really did send her on a death mission. She heard Jackson scrambling up the side, then saw him looking at her in dismay. She heard him say something, but he seemed so far away, and she couldn't make out what he was saying. In fact, everything around her seemed to be fading away.............

Hours later, she woke up, feeling much different than she had the last time she was concious. She saw bright lights and a white ceiling, and at first she wasn't sure where she was. Then she heard Jackson's voice, saying, "Oh thank goodness!" and a lightly teasing voice saying, "Welcome back to the land of the living, glad you could join us," that made Fiona feel instantly at ease. She shifted and pushed herself into a sitting position. Tom and Jackson sat on either side of her bed in the infirmirary. Jackson was looking obviously relieved, and despite his joking voice, Tom's face was ashen. She reached out a hand to Tom, and her grabbed it tightly. "See? I've always told you I was the best agent there ever was. Now I've got proof." Tom gave her a small smile, he was still a little scared for her. "I'm just glad you're okay. You are fine, right?"

Fiona smiled at him. "Of course I am." She tried to get out of bed, but a new voice said, "Oh, I'm sure you feel fine, but let's take it easy." Fiona frowned. The voice was familiar, but she dared not to hope. She glanced to where the new voice was coming from, and her heart soared.

There stood Crystal, healthy and glowing and smiling at her. Jemima stood behind her, and while she didn't always like Jemima, she was glad to see her now. "Crystal! What's new?"

Crystal grinned at her. "Besides the fact that my little sister is an agent? Oh, not much. Our parents are dead. Murdered, probably. I think it's time we went back to the Gray name, all things considered."

Fiona gaped at her. There was a lot to catch up on, that much was certain.

And Begin!

Fairywings
09-17-2012, 09:51 PM
Johanna: *goes inside* *shouts* I'm here guys, just need to see something! I'm on the verge, need to know if it's all true!

OOC: Copying this from old thread.

niallsprincess
09-17-2012, 09:54 PM
Johanna: *goes inside* *shouts* I'm here guys, just need to see something! I'm on the verge, need to know if it's all true!

OOC: Copying this from old thread.

OOC: yay! It's all new and fresh!

Carly: *hears her, but barely* Jo, we're just in the front yard, what do you need!?

Fairywings
09-17-2012, 09:57 PM
IC: Now.......

Fiona: *riding in the UM car* I still don't see why I have to do this. I belong in the fight!

Crystal: *sitting on one side of her* I know you're feeling better, but you need to heal from that wound. You don't want to go fight and then find you're still weak and get an infection.

Tom: *sitting beside Fiona* Besides, I get to go on vacation with you guys! Don't you want to spend time with me?

Fiona: Well someone's got a big sense of his own importance. *smiles and nudges him good naturedly with her elbow* Fine, I'll rest up. But don't keep me from doing the cool stuff.

Crystal: Never!

Fairywings
09-17-2012, 09:59 PM
OOC: yay! It's all new and fresh!

Carly: *hears her, but barely* Jo, we're just in the front yard, what do you need!?

Johanna: To find out if what I think I remember is real! *starts to run upstairs* *falls again* Ow!

niallsprincess
09-17-2012, 10:04 PM
Johanna: To find out if what I think I remember is real! *starts to run upstairs* *falls again* Ow!

Carly: *doesn't quite understand* Alright, have fun!

OOC: Well, hailie has left, and i better too now. Finish getting ready for bed and what not. I'll be on tomorrow after school, but that might be around 4:30 or 5:00 eastern time, because I have to stay after school a little bit for Beta Club.

Fairywings
09-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Carly: *doesn't quite understand* Alright, have fun!

OOC: Well, hailie has left, and i better too now. Finish getting ready for bed and what not. I'll be on tomorrow after school, but that might be around 4:30 or 5:00 eastern time, because I have to stay after school a little bit for Beta Club.

OOC: Okay. I have rehearsals until six tomorrow, but I think I've left enough to keep you two busy until I can be there. Night!

jessidoll
09-18-2012, 02:19 PM
Katelyn:*stands up with her cat in her arms,kisses the top of Darcy's head and smiles* I guess Darcy is my kiss in the rain!*laughs*

Ooc:Yay new thread!

niallsprincess
09-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Katelyn:*stands up with her cat in her arms,kisses the top of Darcy's head and smiles* I guess Darcy is my kiss in the rain!*laughs*

Ooc:Yay new thread!

Carly: *nods and listens to the awkward silence after that statement*

OOC: I'm here! Beta Club was cancelled today...

jessidoll
09-18-2012, 03:33 PM
Carly: *nods and listens to the awkward silence after that statement*

OOC: I'm here! Beta Club was cancelled today...

Katelyn:Well I dont like silence and Darcy doesnt seem to love the rain so I'm going in.*walks back inside and sits on the couch crossing off that idea*

Ooc:Hi!

niallsprincess
09-18-2012, 03:53 PM
Katelyn:Well I dont like silence and Darcy doesnt seem to love the rain so I'm going in.*walks back inside and sits on the couch crossing off that idea*

Carly: *sighs* Let's go in, boys. *goes back inside and they follow her* *goes up to her room in the manor and rings out her hair*

OOC: Hello :)

jessidoll
09-18-2012, 04:08 PM
Carly: *sighs* Let's go in, boys. *goes back inside and they follow her* *goes up to her room in the manor and rings out her hair*

OOC: Hello :)

Katelyn:*puts Darcy down and sits criss-cross**takes out her phone and looks through her photos* Wow,I have way too many photos.Why do you guys let me take your pictures!?*rolls her eyes* Wow,fifty pictures of Jason.

niallsprincess
09-18-2012, 04:18 PM
Katelyn:*puts Darcy down and sits criss-cross**takes out her phone and looks through her photos* Wow,I have way too many photos.Why do you guys let me take your pictures!?*rolls her eyes* Wow,fifty pictures of Jason.

Harry: *looks over at her* So you two are quite the best friends, huh?

Carly: *puts on her bath robe and walks downstairs*

jessidoll
09-18-2012, 04:24 PM
Harry: *looks over at her* So you two are quite the best friends, huh?

Carly: *puts on her bath robe and walks downstairs*

Katelyn:Yeah,I guess we are.He's like my older brother,but sometimes hes so annoying!Like when you were gone he kept telling me to call or text you over and over.

niallsprincess
09-18-2012, 04:30 PM
Katelyn:Yeah,I guess we are.He's like my older brother,but sometimes hes so annoying!Like when you were gone he kept telling me to call or text you over and over.

Harry: *nods* Yeah, I could see how that'd be annoying.

Carly: *throws herself onto the couch and falls asleep*

jessidoll
09-18-2012, 04:34 PM
Harry: *nods* Yeah, I could see how that'd be annoying.

Carly: *throws herself onto the couch and falls asleep*

Katelyn:I suppose it was a good thing too,but saying it one hundred times is alittle annoying.*changes her wallpaper and puts her phone away**giggles at Carly*

niallsprincess
09-18-2012, 04:44 PM
Katelyn:I suppose it was a good thing too,but saying it one hundred times is alittle annoying.*changes her wallpaper and puts her phone away**giggles at Carly*

Niall: She hasn't slept in two days, so you can't blame her. *smiles*

jessidoll
09-18-2012, 04:48 PM
Niall: She hasn't slept in two days, so you can't blame her. *smiles*

Katelyn:*smiles*I suppose not,I probably would do the same thing if I hadn't slept that long.*puts her chin in her hands* I wonder what I should get her for Christmas.

Ooc:I look like the queen of hearts for the Halloween party!

niallsprincess
09-18-2012, 04:52 PM
Katelyn:*smiles*I suppose not,I probably would do the same thing if I hadn't slept that long.*puts her chin in her hands* I wonder what I should get her for Christmas.

Ooc:I look like the queen of hearts for the Halloween party!

Niall: *shrugs and sinks a bit back into the chair*

OOC: Oh yeah!? That's SOOOO cool! :) I bet you're looking adorable! :banana:

jessidoll
09-18-2012, 04:58 PM
Niall: *shrugs and sinks a bit back into the chair*

OOC: Oh yeah!? That's SOOOO cool! :) I bet you're looking adorable! :banana:

Katelyn:Hmph,I hate not knowing what to get people.*bites her lip thinking*I'll need to sing at the club to afford everyones presents.

Ooc:Meh,alittle.I think my costume and makeup came out great!

niallsprincess
09-18-2012, 05:02 PM
Katelyn:Hmph,I hate not knowing what to get people.*bites her lip thinking*I'll need to sing at the club to afford everyones presents.

Ooc:Meh,alittle.I think my costume and makeup came out great!

Niall: *smiles* Carly's been doing that a bit lately. I don't know if it's really for the money though. *laughs*

OOC: Well that's great :) ! I wish I'd be at Disney for the Halloween party, but I'm going in November. There's something wrong with my ankle so I have to ice it now and I might have to go to the doctor soon. :( This stinks ahaha :)

jessidoll
09-18-2012, 05:06 PM
Niall: *smiles* Carly's been doing that a bit lately. I don't know if it's really for the money though. *laughs*

OOC: Well that's great :) ! I wish I'd be at Disney for the Halloween party, but I'm going in November. There's something wrong with my ankle so I have to ice it now and I might have to go to the doctor soon. :( This stinks ahaha :)

*Katelyn:*smiles* Shes really talented,she should be singing.I love to sing but if I can get paid so I can buy things I need and for you guys thats even better.

Ooc:Aw I hope it gets better and isnt bad!

niallsprincess
09-18-2012, 05:32 PM
*Katelyn:*smiles* Shes really talented,she should be singing.I love to sing but if I can get paid so I can buy things I need and for you guys thats even better.

Ooc:Aw I hope it gets better and isnt bad!

Niall: *nods* That's true. *yawns*

OOC: I'm sure it's not that bad! I think I just did something to it a few weeks ago when I was running.

Fairywings
09-18-2012, 06:27 PM
OOC: Hey guys! It was singing day, and honestly, it was so much fun I actually smiled at some points! And I don't really do a whole lot of smiling.

Johanna: *goes into Fiona's room* *pulls up a floorboard* *in the floor are three journals, a black suit, a spell book, and several sheets of parchment* What is all this? *pulls out one of the journals, the aqua one*

Fiona: We should be getting close.

Crystal: It'll be nice to see them again. I just hope they won't be mad at us.

Tom: Nonsense. Fiona told them she would be gone. She just didn't tell them it was a suicide mission or that she was probably going to die. They won't be too upset. We'll be fine, Miss Wing.

Crystal: Crystal's fine. I'm only sixteen, not too many years older than you. And don't call me Wing, my last name's Gray.

Fiona: *confused* I thought we wewre going to forsake the name.

Crystal: Yeah, well, Mum and Dad are dead and gone now, there's nothing dishonorable left in the name as long as no one knows what they were like.

Tom: Point taken, Sorry Crystal.

jessidoll
09-18-2012, 09:34 PM
Niall: *nods* That's true. *yawns*

OOC: I'm sure it's not that bad! I think I just did something to it a few weeks ago when I was running.

OOC: Hey guys! It was singing day, and honestly, it was so much fun I actually smiled at some points! And I don't really do a whole lot of smiling.

Johanna: *goes into Fiona's room* *pulls up a floorboard* *in the floor are three journals, a black suit, a spell book, and several sheets of parchment* What is all this? *pulls out one of the journals, the aqua one*

Fiona: We should be getting close.

Crystal: It'll be nice to see them again. I just hope they won't be mad at us.

Tom: Nonsense. Fiona told them she would be gone. She just didn't tell them it was a suicide mission or that she was probably going to die. They won't be too upset. We'll be fine, Miss Wing.

Crystal: Crystal's fine. I'm only sixteen, not too many years older than you. And don't call me Wing, my last name's Gray.

Fiona: *confused* I thought we wewre going to forsake the name.

Crystal: Yeah, well, Mum and Dad are dead and gone now, there's nothing dishonorable left in the name as long as no one knows what they were like.

Tom: Point taken, Sorry Crystal.

Katelyn:*sighs*I've got Ed Sheeran stuck in my head!Its mad,hes good!

niallsprincess
09-18-2012, 09:38 PM
Katelyn:*sighs*I've got Ed Sheeran stuck in my head!Its mad,hes good!

Niall: Ahhhh right. You still have to meet him. *puts his hands behind his head*

Carly: *stirs and wakes up, groggily*

jessidoll
09-18-2012, 10:32 PM
Niall: Ahhhh right. You still have to meet him. *puts his hands behind his head*

Carly: *stirs and wakes up, groggily*

Katelyn:I wish!That would be brilliant!*leans back in her seat and hums Lego House*

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 04:23 PM
Katelyn:I wish!That would be brilliant!*leans back in her seat and hums Lego House*

Carly: *rubs her eyes, sits up, stretches and coughs*

OOC: Sorry it took so long! I had to do some chores and make a cookie cake for someone I know that's turning 70 today :)

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 06:19 PM
Carly: *rubs her eyes, sits up, stretches and coughs*

OOC: Sorry it took so long! I had to do some chores and make a cookie cake for someone I know that's turning 70 today :)

Katelyn:Hi sleeping beauty.

Ooc:Its fine and cool!

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Katelyn:Hi sleeping beauty.

Ooc:Its fine and cool!

Carly: *waves* I had a dream......

OOC: Yep! And then I hung out at Easton's. Sorry :(

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 07:24 PM
Carly: *waves* I had a dream......

OOC: Yep! And then I hung out at Easton's. Sorry :(

Katelyn:Mind to tell us about it?

Ooc:Its fine!

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 07:37 PM
Katelyn:Mind to tell us about it?

Ooc:Its fine!

Carly: I'll tell about it shortly, after I'm fully awake...

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 07:47 PM
Carly: I'll tell about it shortly, after I'm fully awake...

Katelyn:Okey dokey!*walks to the kitchen and grabs a carrot and a glass of water**goes back and sits on the couch*

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 08:11 PM
Katelyn:Okey dokey!*walks to the kitchen and grabs a carrot and a glass of water**goes back and sits on the couch*

Carly: *stares at the ceiling, trying to wake herself up*

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 08:19 PM
Carly: *stares at the ceiling, trying to wake herself up*

Katelyn:*finishes and puts her empty glass on the floor**sits upside down in her seat* Okay,I'm bored.I need something to entertain me.

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 08:21 PM
Katelyn:*finishes and puts her empty glass on the floor**sits upside down in her seat* Okay,I'm bored.I need something to entertain me.

Harry: *throws a penny at Katelyn to 'entertain her'*

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Harry: *throws a penny at Katelyn to 'entertain her'*

Katelyn:*sticks her toungue out at him* You're mean.

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 08:31 PM
Katelyn:*sticks her toungue out at him* You're mean.

Harry: *laughs and throws another penny at her* Come on, lighten up.

Carly: *pulls a blanket over herself and snuggles deeper into the chair*

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 08:35 PM
Harry: *laughs and throws another penny at her* Come on, lighten up.

Carly: *pulls a blanket over herself and snuggles deeper into the chair*

Katelyn:*rolls her eyes smiling**sits back up and puts her hair in a messy ponytail* I will when I have something fun to do!I can't think of anything!*pouts*

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 08:38 PM
Katelyn:*rolls her eyes smiling**sits back up and puts her hair in a messy ponytail* I will when I have something fun to do!I can't think of anything!*pouts*

Carly: *tips her head back and closes her eyes again*

Niall: *makes some popcorn and comes back with it*

Harry: *takes the popcorn from Niall* Here, catch it in your mouth, Kate. *throws a piece towards her*

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 08:40 PM
Carly: *tips her head back and closes her eyes again*

Niall: *makes some popcorn and comes back with it*

Harry: *takes the popcorn from Niall* Here, catch it in your mouth, Kate. *throws a piece towards her*

Katelyn:*catches it and smiles* Score one for me.

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 08:51 PM
Katelyn:*catches it and smiles* Score one for me.

Harry: And another. *throws another piece of popcorn*

Carly: *falls asleep again, running a fever, but she doesn't know it yet*

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 08:54 PM
Harry: And another. *throws another piece of popcorn*

Carly: *falls asleep again, running a fever, but she doesn't know it yet*

Katelyn:*leans back and catches it**laughs* Okay,this is entertaining!

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 08:56 PM
Katelyn:*leans back and catches it**laughs* Okay,this is entertaining!

Harry: *throws another*

Carly: *sweats in her sleep, but is really cold*

Niall: *looks over at her* Hmmm... *tilts his head*

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 08:58 PM
Harry: *throws another*

Carly: *sweats in her sleep, but is really cold*

Niall: *looks over at her* Hmmm... *tilts his head*

Katelyn:*looks over at him and the popcorn gets in her hair* Oops. *tries to find it and pick it out*

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 09:01 PM
Katelyn:*looks over at him and the popcorn gets in her hair* Oops. *tries to find it and pick it out*

Carly: *wakes up and groans*

Niall: What's wrong?

Carly: I don't feel good... *frowns*

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 09:04 PM
Carly: *wakes up and groans*

Niall: What's wrong?

Carly: I don't feel good... *frowns*

Katelyn:*looks over* What hurts?Do you think you need medicine?

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 09:08 PM
Katelyn:*looks over* What hurts?Do you think you need medicine?

Carly: *takes a deep breath and wipes the sweat off of her forehead* No, but I could use some water... *curls up under the blanket*

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 09:11 PM
Carly: *takes a deep breath and wipes the sweat off of her forehead* No, but I could use some water... *curls up under the blanket*

Katelyn:*nods and walks to the kitchen**gets a glass of ice water and walks back* Here ya go.

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 09:18 PM
Katelyn:*nods and walks to the kitchen**gets a glass of ice water and walks back* Here ya go.

Carly: Thanks. *drinks some of it and shivers*

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 09:22 PM
Carly: Thanks. *drinks some of it and shivers*

Katelyn:Anytime. *walks back to the kitchen and looks for the cat food* Ofcourse its back on the top shelf.*jumps up to get it* Oh,right.*takes out her wand* Accio cat food.*catches it and fills Darcy's food bowl*

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 09:24 PM
Katelyn:Anytime. *walks back to the kitchen and looks for the cat food* Ofcourse its back on the top shelf.*jumps up to get it* Oh,right.*takes out her wand* Accio cat food.*catches it and fills Darcy's food bowl*

Carly: *groans again and stretches out across the chair*

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 09:28 PM
Carly: *groans again and stretches out across the chair*

Katelyn:*walks and jumps on her spot on the couch* How'd you get sick so fast?You seemed fine a couple hours ago.

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 09:36 PM
Katelyn:*walks and jumps on her spot on the couch* How'd you get sick so fast?You seemed fine a couple hours ago.

Carly: I don't know... So, anyways, the dream. I had a dream that Max turned into a death eater and came after us all. Is that even possible?

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 09:38 PM
Carly: I don't know... So, anyways, the dream. I had a dream that Max turned into a death eater and came after us all. Is that even possible?

Katelyn:*frowns* It actually is,but it probably won't happen.I mean,he wouldn't try to kill all of us,would he?

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 09:41 PM
Katelyn:*frowns* It actually is,but it probably won't happen.I mean,he wouldn't try to kill all of us,would he?

Carly: I think he might. He would do anything to hurt me now, i think...

Max: What must I do? *listens to his commands* So Carly and her friends?

OOC: oooh plot twist.

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 09:45 PM
Carly: I think he might. He would do anything to hurt me now, i think...

Max: What must I do? *listens to his commands* So Carly and her friends?

OOC: oooh plot twist.

Katelyn:*groans* Great.Another person who's gonna try and hurt us all.

ooc:Haha cool!

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 09:49 PM
Katelyn:*groans* Great.Another person who's gonna try and hurt us all.

ooc:Haha cool!

Carly: It'll be ok, we're ready for him.

Max: *takes a port key to Mullingar* They won't be ready for me this time. Not this time. *laughs and starts to head towards the manor*

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 09:51 PM
Carly: It'll be ok, we're ready for him.

Max: *takes a port key to Mullingar* They won't be ready for me this time. Not this time. *laughs and starts to head towards the manor*

Katelyn:I'm still a bit scared,what if he hurts one of us?

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 09:54 PM
Katelyn:I'm still a bit scared,what if he hurts one of us?

Carly: Then one of us will just have to hurt him. He can't do too much. He's one person and right now there's four of us...

Max: *hurries, getting closer and closer to the mansion*

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 09:56 PM
Carly: Then one of us will just have to hurt him. He can't do too much. He's one person and right now there's four of us...

Max: *hurries, getting closer and closer to the mansion*

Katelyn:*sighs* I guess you're right.

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 09:58 PM
Katelyn:*sighs* I guess you're right.

Max: *lurks around outside for a few minutes, waiting for movement*

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Max: *lurks around outside for a few minutes, waiting for movement*

Katelyn:*yawns,stands up and stretches**walks to the kitchen and gets an apple*

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 10:03 PM
Katelyn:*yawns,stands up and stretches**walks to the kitchen and gets an apple*

Max: *wanders outside, peering in the window occasionally, hoping for one of them to come out*

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 10:07 PM
Max: *wanders outside, peering in the window occasionally, hoping for one of them to come out*

Katelyn:*walks back* Hey,have you guys seen my skateboard?I can't remember where I left it.

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 10:11 PM
Katelyn:*walks back* Hey,have you guys seen my skateboard?I can't remember where I left it.

Carly: last I saw it, it was out front. I'll go get it for you. *gets up and starts to walk towards the door*

Max: *ducks behind someone's trash can*

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 10:14 PM
Carly: last I saw it, it was out front. I'll go get it for you. *gets up and starts to walk towards the door*

Max: *ducks behind someone's trash can*

Katelyn:You sure you wanna get it,I mean you are sick.I can do it myself.

niallsprincess
09-19-2012, 10:18 PM
Katelyn:You sure you wanna get it,I mean you are sick.I can do it myself.

Carly: no, I can do it. *has the blanket wrapped around her we she walks out the door*

Max: *grows closer and closer very second*

Carly:*bends down to pick up the skate bowrd*

OOC: well have to continue tomorrow, I'm really tired. Goodnight!

jessidoll
09-19-2012, 10:20 PM
Carly: no, I can do it. *has the blanket wrapped around her we she walks out the door*

Max: *grows closer and closer very second*

Carly:*bends down to pick up the skate bowrd*

OOC: well have to continue tomorrow, I'm really tired. Goodnight!

Katelyn:*shrugs* If you're sure,be careful!*sits back down on the couch and eats her apple*

Ooc:Night!!

niallsprincess
09-20-2012, 05:04 PM
OOC: I'm here! My dad found out about the tickets... :confused3 :worried: :sad:

Max: *grabs her by the shoulder* You! Where are your friends?

Carly: Who are you!? *can't tell, because his appearance has changed into something much darker than ever before*

Max: Doesn't matter. But, for the record, it's Max. *starts dragging her towards the mansion* They're inside, aren't they? *flings the door open* GOOD AFTERNOON. For me, anyways! *laughs and pulls out his wand*

jessidoll
09-20-2012, 06:03 PM
OOC: I'm here! My dad found out about the tickets... :confused3 :worried: :sad:

Max: *grabs her by the shoulder* You! Where are your friends?

Carly: Who are you!? *can't tell, because his appearance has changed into something much darker than ever before*

Max: Doesn't matter. But, for the record, it's Max. *starts dragging her towards the mansion* They're inside, aren't they? *flings the door open* GOOD AFTERNOON. For me, anyways! *laughs and pulls out his wand*

Ooc:Uh oh

Katelyn:*jumps in her seat and drops her apple* What the nandos!?Who are you?!

niallsprincess
09-20-2012, 08:35 PM
Ooc:Uh oh

Katelyn:*jumps in her seat and drops her apple* What the nandos!?Who are you?!

Max: *still dragging Carly roughly* *looks at Carly* Well, you might as well tell them. It's not like you don't know.

Carly: *hesitates for a minute, not wanting to say his name*

Max: *kicks her in the back* Say it! Say it now! They're waiting!

Carly: *winces and looks up at them, painfully, like a hurt child* It's Max, guys. He's back, but he's a death eater now. *doesn't mention the dream for her own safety*

jessidoll
09-20-2012, 08:40 PM
Max: *still dragging Carly roughly* *looks at Carly* Well, you might as well tell them. It's not like you don't know.

Carly: *hesitates for a minute, not wanting to say his name*

Max: *kicks her in the back* Say it! Say it now! They're waiting!

Carly: *winces and looks up at them, painfully, like a hurt child* It's Max, guys. He's back, but he's a death eater now. *doesn't mention the dream for her own safety*

Katelyn:*stiffens but stands up* Max?You're ex-boyfriend?*gets alittle angry but not enough to do anything drastic* Don't you dare hurt her anymore!

niallsprincess
09-20-2012, 08:49 PM
Katelyn:*stiffens but stands up* Max?You're ex-boyfriend?*gets alittle angry but not enough to do anything drastic* Don't you dare hurt her anymore!

Max: Oh, I'm not here just for her. That would be stupid. I'm here for all of you now. *uses crucio on Carly and katelyn* *looks at Niall and Harry* Are you just going to make this easy for me?

Niall: *him and harry jumps forward to attack Max*

Max: *puts them both in a body bind* There's nothing you can do now. *laughs*

jessidoll
09-20-2012, 08:52 PM
Max: Oh, I'm not here just for her. That would be stupid. I'm here for all of you now. *uses crucio on Carly and katelyn* *looks at Niall and Harry* Are you just going to make this easy for me?

Niall: *him and harry jumps forward to attack Max*

Max: *puts them both in a body bind* There's nothing you can do now. *laughs*

Katelyn:*falls to the ground and screams in pain* Why are you doing this!?Stop!Please!

niallsprincess
09-20-2012, 09:00 PM
Katelyn:*falls to the ground and screams in pain* Why are you doing this!?Stop!Please!

Max: Long story, but we've got nothing but time, so I'll tell you. The dark lord wants me to bring Carly to him, because he has some business with her. After all, the only family she has left is death eaters and they all want her dead, including me. Anyways, since you are so close to Carly, you are basically like her family. We wouldn't want anything getting out about her missing, or you getting in the way, trying to rescue her. Which means I need to take you to the Lord Voldemort too. That includes the boys, too. But the dark lord did say I could have a little fun before bringing you all to him, and this is my perfect picture of fun. *smiles, and continues to torture the girls and keeping the boys in a body bind*

jessidoll
09-20-2012, 09:06 PM
Max: Long story, but we've got nothing but time, so I'll tell you. The dark lord wants me to bring Carly to him, because he has some business with her. After all, the only family she has left is death eaters and they all want her dead, including me. Anyways, since you are so close to Carly, you are basically like her family. We wouldn't want anything getting out about her missing, or you getting in the way, trying to rescue her. Which means I need to take you to the Lord Voldemort too. That includes the boys, too. But the dark lord did say I could have a little fun before bringing you all to him, and this is my perfect picture of fun. *smiles, and continues to torture the girls and keeping the boys in a body bind*

Katelyn:*tears start to roll down her face* Stop!You don't need to do this!Please,let us all go!*remembers she still has her wand and tries to carefully grab it from her pocket*

niallsprincess
09-20-2012, 09:11 PM
Katelyn:*tears start to roll down her face* Stop!You don't need to do this!Please,let us all go!*remembers she still has her wand and tries to carefully grab it from her pocket*

Max: *uses crucio more forcefully, prevuing her from being able to get to her wand* Why would I ever let you out of this? It is my command, and let's face it, I want you all dead as much as the dark lord does. *points his wand at Carly* Stupefy!

Carly: *blacks out*

Max: *speaks to Katelyn now* Now, I'll just do the same to you and your friends, and when you wake up, you will be in the hands of Lord Voldemort. *laughs*

OOC: I think we should let him him take them there, and then we kind of wing it from there, but they'll get out of it. Sound good? Yay or nay?

jessidoll
09-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Max: *uses crucio more forcefully, prevuing her from being able to get to her wand* Why would I ever let you out of this? It is my command, and let's face it, I want you all dead as much as the dark lord does. *points his wand at Carly* Stupefy!

Carly: *blacks out*

Max: *speaks to Katelyn now* Now, I'll just do the same to you and your friends, and when you wake up, you will be in the hands of Lord Voldemort. *laughs*

OOC: I think we should let him him take them there, and then we kind of wing it from there, but they'll get out of it. Sound good? Yay or nay?

Katelyn:*starts to cry harder but doesn't make a sound**waits for him to stun her*

ooc: Yay!

niallsprincess
09-20-2012, 09:21 PM
Katelyn:*starts to cry harder but doesn't make a sound**waits for him to stun her*

ooc: Yay!

Max: *laughs really hard before stunning the other three* *starts to drag them out the door* To the port key... *smiles and walks all the way there* Ehhh this is pointless. *grabs onto them all and apparates* Ahhh we're here.

Voldemort: It's about time you got here. *narrows his eyes* What took so long!?

Max: Sorry, master. They were resisting.

Voldemort: You are far stronger than they are. I told you to do anything in for power to get them here as quickly as possible. Now it's no fun to kill when they're not even awake to witness it, so just throw them on the ground until they get up.

Max: Yes, master. *tosses them onto the hardwood floor*

jessidoll
09-20-2012, 09:24 PM
Max: *laughs really hard before stunning the other three* *starts to drag them out the door* To the port key... *smiles and walks all the way there* Ehhh this is pointless. *grabs onto them all and apparates* Ahhh we're here.

Voldemort: It's about time you got here. *narrows his eyes* What took so long!?

Max: Sorry, master. They were resisting.

Voldemort: You are far stronger than they are. I told you to do anything in for power to get them here as quickly as possible. Now it's no fun to kill when they're not even awake to witness it, so just throw them on the ground until they get up.

Max: Yes, master. *tosses them onto the hardwood floor*

Katelyn:*feels the impact of hitting the floor and opens her eyes and sits up slowly**looks around and sees Max* Oh my god it wasn't a bad dream.

niallsprincess
09-20-2012, 09:29 PM
Katelyn:*feels the impact of hitting the floor and opens her eyes and sits up slowly**looks around and sees Max* Oh my god it wasn't a bad dream.

Voldemort: Oh good, you're awake now.

Carly: *blinks and looks around*

Niall: *shakes his head* Wh-

OOC: LWWY came out today!

jessidoll
09-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Voldemort: Oh good, you're awake now.

Carly: *blinks and looks around*

Niall: *shakes his head* Wh-

OOC: LWWY came out today!

Katelyn:*pales seeing him* V-Voldemort?*glares* Why do you need Carly?She hasn't done anything.

Ooc:Ik!!Niall was so cute!

niallsprincess
09-21-2012, 03:30 PM
Katelyn:*pales seeing him* V-Voldemort?*glares* Why do you need Carly?She hasn't done anything.

Ooc:Ik!!Niall was so cute!

OOC: Sorry I left yesterday! I didn't fall asleep, but my internet went out :( . Have you heard of The Outsiders? (the book or the movie)

Voldemort: Oh but she did. It's actually a bit of a long story. You see, it's a bit of a favor for a few of the death eaters. They're of relation and want her dead. But, that's not all. I wouldn't just do something as a favor. Carly is a close friend of Harry Potter, the boy who lived. She knows things about him that could possibly be of value to me. And I suppose there's a chance that you might, so why not finish you all off? Besides, nobody needs a reason for the things they do in life, correct?

jessidoll
09-21-2012, 03:43 PM
OOC: Sorry I left yesterday! I didn't fall asleep, but my internet went out :( . Have you heard of The Outsiders? (the book or the movie)

Voldemort: Oh but she did. It's actually a bit of a long story. You see, it's a bit of a favor for a few of the death eaters. They're of relation and want her dead. But, that's not all. I wouldn't just do something as a favor. Carly is a close friend of Harry Potter, the boy who lived. She knows things about him that could possibly be of value to me. And I suppose there's a chance that you might, so why not finish you all off? Besides, nobody needs a reason for the things they do in life, correct?

Katelyn:*shakes her head* I will never tell you anything I may know,and why do you need the boys?They don't know anything about Harry,they're muggles.

Ooc:Its fine!And nope,why?

niallsprincess
09-21-2012, 03:51 PM
Katelyn:*shakes her head* I will never tell you anything I may know,and why do you need the boys?They don't know anything about Harry,they're muggles.

Voldemort: Wouldn't want anything getting out about missing girls, would I? They're the only other ones that know that you're missing. Besides, I have Carly for another reason. She always tries to stop me before I even get to Harry. It's like she protects him, but she doesn't do it for him, she just does it to be nice. She doesn't like it when people are hurt, do you, Carly?

Carly: *still dazed and a bit weak* No. *glares at him* Just let us go.

Voldemort: *laughs loudly* over my dead body!

niallsprincess
09-21-2012, 03:56 PM

OOC: Oh, it's an amazing book and movie. It's SOOOOOOOOOOO SO SO SO sad though! You should read it or watch it sometime though. I cried... a LOT. But now I have a celebrity crush on Ralph Macchio :)

jessidoll
09-21-2012, 03:57 PM
Voldemort: Wouldn't want anything getting out about missing girls, would I? They're the only other ones that know that you're missing. Besides, I have Carly for another reason. She always tries to stop me before I even get to Harry. It's like she protects him, but she doesn't do it for him, she just does it to be nice. She doesn't like it when people are hurt, do you, Carly?

Carly: *still dazed and a bit weak* No. *glares at him* Just let us go.

Voldemort: *laughs loudly* over my dead body!

Katelyn:*glares* That can be arranged you filthy snake.Let us go!We're never going to tell you anything so why have us here?

niallsprincess
09-21-2012, 04:08 PM
Katelyn:*glares* That can be arranged you filthy snake.Let us go!We're never going to tell you anything so why have us here?

Voldemort: I think I can arrange plans to make you give up at least some of what you know. Crucio! Now, tell me what you know. The longer you keep it, the worse it gets. I could just kill you, but.. what's the fun in that? Besides, I never do favors for people.

jessidoll
09-21-2012, 04:10 PM
Voldemort: I think I can arrange plans to make you give up at least some of what you know. Crucio! Now, tell me what you know. The longer you keep it, the worse it gets. I could just kill you, but.. what's the fun in that? Besides, I never do favors for people.

Katelyn:*bites her lip and shakes her head* No.

niallsprincess
09-21-2012, 04:21 PM
Katelyn:*bites her lip and shakes her head* No.

Carly: *lays motionless while she's tortured* Can't you just kill us? That'd be my choice.

Voldemort: Did you just hear anything I said, you bloody idiot?

Carly: I'd give my life to keep my friends safe. I'd do it even not for someone else, but oh well...

Voldemort: *turns to Katelyn* I suggest you tell me now...

Max: Incendio! *setting fire to the whole,abandoned, old house*

jessidoll
09-21-2012, 04:25 PM
Carly: *lays motionless while she's tortured* Can't you just kill us? That'd be my choice.

Voldemort: Did you just hear anything I said, you bloody idiot?

Carly: I'd give my life to keep my friends safe. I'd do it even not for someone else, but oh well...

Voldemort: *turns to Katelyn* I suggest you tell me now...

Max: Incendio! *setting fire to the whole,abandoned, old house*

Katelyn:*looks around panicked* What the!?Wheres the exit!?

niallsprincess
09-21-2012, 04:27 PM
Katelyn:*looks around panicked* What the!?Wheres the exit!?

Max: There IS no exit, moron.

Carly: *sighs and looks around* I'm too young to die. I haven't done enough yet. Seventeen isn't old enough to die...

Max: Shut up. *kicks her*

Niall: *body bind starts to wear off a bit* *struggles to get out quickly*

jessidoll
09-21-2012, 04:34 PM
Max: There IS no exit, moron.

Carly: *sighs and looks around* I'm too young to die. I haven't done enough yet. Seventeen isn't old enough to die...

Max: Shut up. *kicks her*

Niall: *body bind starts to wear off a bit* *struggles to get out quickly*

Katelyn:*rolls her eyes* Dont call me a moron,and you cant let us die like this!Not in a house fire!

niallsprincess
09-21-2012, 04:36 PM
Katelyn:*rolls her eyes* Dont call me a moron,and you cant let us die like this!Not in a house fire!

Voldemort: I can't? Well, look what I'm doing right now? My plan, after all. *the fire rages out of control, getting closer and closer to them*

Carly: *a piece of burning ceiling breaks off and falls on Carly* *screams as it lands on her*

Max: *looks at her, feeling bad, but staying silent*

jessidoll
09-21-2012, 04:39 PM
Voldemort: I can't? Well, look what I'm doing right now? My plan, after all. *the fire rages out of control, getting closer and closer to them*

Carly: *a piece of burning ceiling breaks off and falls on Carly* *screams as it lands on her*

Max: *looks at her, feeling bad, but staying silent*

Katelyn:Carly! *starts to sweat from the heat* You monsters!You're dispicable,killing innocent people!*looks around scared*Please!Let us go!

niallsprincess
09-21-2012, 04:45 PM
Katelyn:Carly! *starts to sweat from the heat* You monsters!You're dispicable,killing innocent people!*looks around scared*Please!Let us go!

Max; *smirks* I don't mind that title...

Carly: *tries to push it off herself, as it is still burning her* *her shirt and the ends of her hair are in flames* *a few windows break from the flames*

Niall: *gets out of the body bind and jumps up*

jessidoll
09-21-2012, 04:50 PM
Max; *smirks* I don't mind that title...

Carly: *tries to push it off herself, as it is still burning her* *her shirt and the ends of her hair are in flames* *a few windows break from the flames*

Niall: *gets out of the body bind and jumps up*

Katelyn:*glares at him but looks at Niall* Niall help Carly! *flinches when a small piece of wood on fire hits her cheek and takes it off**can't see through the smoke* Wheres Harry?

niallsprincess
09-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Katelyn:*glares at him but looks at Niall* Niall help Carly! *flinches when a small piece of wood on fire hits her cheek and takes it off**can't see through the smoke* Wheres Harry?

Voldemort: Have fun. *apparates with Max*

Niall: Harry's good. The body bind is just wearing off of him. He'll get you in a minute.

Carly: *gets up and runs to Niall*

Niall: We need to get out of here, ok?

Harry: *grabs Katelyn* Let's go!

jessidoll
09-21-2012, 04:55 PM
Voldemort: Have fun. *apparates with Max*

Niall: Harry's good. The body bind is just wearing off of him. He'll get you in a minute.

Carly: *gets up and runs to Niall*

Niall: We need to get out of here, ok?

Harry: *grabs Katelyn* Let's go!

Katelyn:*holds onto him* Where?!Theres no door,only windows.*coughs*

niallsprincess
09-21-2012, 04:57 PM
Katelyn:*holds onto him* Where?!Theres no door,only windows.*coughs*

Harry: We're on the bottom floor. *coughs* You can jump out into some bushes. *rushes with her towards the window* Ok, ready set go! Jump out! Hurry!

jessidoll
09-21-2012, 05:01 PM
Harry: We're on the bottom floor. *coughs* You can jump out into some bushes. *rushes with her towards the window* Ok, ready set go! Jump out! Hurry!

Katelyn:*jumps out and lands in a bush* Come on guys! *gets off the bush and gets dizzy**falls down on her knees holding her head*

niallsprincess
09-21-2012, 05:08 PM
Katelyn:*jumps out and lands in a bush* Come on guys! *gets off the bush and gets dizzy**falls down on her knees holding her head*

Harry: *flings himself out, next to her* You'll be ok.

Niall: *climbs out the window, still dragging Carly*

Carly: *about to be yanked out the window* *half of the ceiling collapses on her*

Niall: *gasps and yanks her as hard as he can, and she's dragged out* *lays her in the grass next to the bush* That was close.

Carly: *lays in the grass, blacked out and burnt badly, with a few broken bones*

OOC: There's the escape I called for :)

jessidoll
09-21-2012, 05:10 PM
Harry: *flings himself out, next to her* You'll be ok.

Niall: *climbs out the window, still dragging Carly*

Carly: *about to be yanked out the window* *half of the ceiling collapses on her*

Niall: *gasps and yanks her as hard as he can, and she's dragged out* *lays her in the grass next to the bush* That was close.

Carly: *lays in the grass, blacked out and burnt badly, with a few broken bones*

OOC: There's the escape I called for :)

Katelyn:*nods and looks up at him* How about you?Are you ok,are you hurt?

Ooc::thumbsup2

niallsprincess
09-21-2012, 05:19 PM
Katelyn:*nods and looks up at him* How about you?Are you ok,are you hurt?

Ooc::thumbsup2

Harry: I'm not hurt, but I don't know about Carly...

Carly: *is a bit blackened* *has 3rd degree burns*

OOC: Going to Easton's football game. Be back later.

jessidoll
09-21-2012, 05:28 PM
Harry: I'm not hurt, but I don't know about Carly...

Carly: *is a bit blackened* *has 3rd degree burns*

OOC: Going to Easton's football game. Be back later.

Katelyn*looks at her and sighs* I suppose we might be going back to the hospital,do you guys think she broke anything?I can fix broken bones.

Ooc:Okay,see ya!

dizguy2319
09-21-2012, 08:17 PM
OOC: Guess who's back from the dead!

jessidoll
09-21-2012, 08:20 PM
OOC: Guess who's back from the dead!

Ooc:Well hello!

dizguy2319
09-21-2012, 08:20 PM
Ooc:Well hello!

OOC: :wave2:

jessidoll
09-21-2012, 08:25 PM
OOC: :wave2:

Ooc:How've you been?

niallsprincess
09-21-2012, 09:45 PM
Katelyn*looks at her and sighs* I suppose we might be going back to the hospital,do you guys think she broke anything?I can fix broken bones.

Ooc:Okay,see ya!

Niall: I don't know. I think we should just let the doctors figure it out. She sure does get hurt a lot...

OOC: Im back! It was amazing, it was brilliant, it was beautiful. We WON 47-7!! We beat them so bad! Easton played good as well.

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 05:53 AM
Niall: I don't know. I think we should just let the doctors figure it out. She sure does get hurt a lot...

OOC: Im back! It was amazing, it was brilliant, it was beautiful. We WON 47-7!! We beat them so bad! Easton played good as well.

Katelyn:*nods* Yeah,she might as well have her own room there.*stands up and loses her balance but catches herself*

Ooc:Thats great!

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 10:24 AM
Katelyn:*nods* Yeah,she might as well have her own room there.*stands up and loses her balance but catches herself*

Ooc:Thats great!

Harry: Are you sure you're ok, Katelyn?

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 10:58 AM
Harry: Are you sure you're ok, Katelyn?

Katelyn:Yeah,just a bit dizzy.I must have breathed in too much smoke or something.

Ooc:Wow I had no idea it was Saturday,I thought it was Friday!

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 11:47 AM
Katelyn:Yeah,just a bit dizzy.I must have breathed in too much smoke or something.

Harry: Ok, you'll be ok. I don't even know where we are...

Niall: We could be in a different country for all we know...

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 11:49 AM

OOC: well I'm sure glad it's Saturday. :goodvibes

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 11:59 AM
Harry: Ok, you'll be ok. I don't even know where we are...

Niall: We could be in a different country for all we know...

Katelyn:*looks around* I can go look around and see if theres a town near.What do you think?

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 12:03 PM
Katelyn:*looks around* I can go look around and see if theres a town near.What do you think?

Harry: I'll go with you.

Niall: I'll stay here with Carly.

Carly: *still passed out, barely breathing st sll*

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 12:10 PM
Harry: I'll go with you.

Niall: I'll stay here with Carly.

Carly: *still passed out, barely breathing st sll*

Katelyn:*nods* Sounds good to me.Lets go.*starts to walk in a direction* Now where would a town be?

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 02:29 PM
Katelyn:*nods* Sounds good to me.Lets go.*starts to walk in a direction* Now where would a town be?

Harry: i dunno. Could be feet away, could be miles away...

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Harry: i dunno. Could be feet away, could be miles away...

Katelyn:*sighs* Yippee.*looks around* Hopefully we're not that far from home,I really dont wanna have to stay somewhere in a place I dont know.

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 02:49 PM
Katelyn:*sighs* Yippee.*looks around* Hopefully we're not that far from home,I really dont wanna have to stay somewhere in a place I dont know.

Harry: Understood. *looks up at a sign* Hmm... This is in German. Are we in Germany?

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 02:51 PM
Harry: Understood. *looks up at a sign* Hmm... This is in German. Are we in Germany?

Katelyn:Germany?I've never been here before,is that far from Ireland?

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 03:12 PM
Katelyn:Germany?I've never been here before,is that far from Ireland?

Harry: *scratches the back of his head* Well, it's not as far away as America is, but it's a few countries away from Ireland. It'll be a bit of a trip back. A plane ride anyways. But I don't think Carl can make a plane ride in that condition. She might die.. *sighs and looks back* We should tell them where we are, though...

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 03:17 PM
Harry: *scratches the back of his head* Well, it's not as far away as America is, but it's a few countries away from Ireland. It'll be a bit of a trip back. A plane ride anyways. But I don't think Carl can make a plane ride in that condition. She might die.. *sighs and looks back* We should tell them where we are, though...

Katelyn:I suppose so.*frowns*But how can we help her and get her home then?

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 03:18 PM
Katelyn:I suppose so.*frowns*But how can we help her and get her home then?

Harry: I think our only choice is to take her to a hospital here, have them help her, and then she'll be able to make the flight, if she lives...

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 03:22 PM
Harry: I think our only choice is to take her to a hospital here, have them help her, and then she'll be able to make the flight, if she lives...

Katelyn:*sigh* Hopefully she will,I mean she made it through being beaten and shot.You think we should find a hispital first or tell them where we are?

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 03:25 PM
Katelyn:*sigh* Hopefully she will,I mean she made it through being beaten and shot.You think we should find a hispital first or tell them where we are?

Harry: I'll go look for a hospital while you tell them where we are. I don't know, honestly. I think being tortured and burned is worse. Half of the ceiling collapsed on her. She could have a broken back or neck.

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 03:29 PM
Harry: I'll go look for a hospital while you tell them where we are. I don't know, honestly. I think being tortured and burned is worse. Half of the ceiling collapsed on her. She could have a broken back or neck.

Katelyn:*nods*Then we better get her help fast.You'll be careful,right?You will try not to get lost or hurt?

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 03:41 PM
Katelyn:*nods*Then we better get her help fast.You'll be careful,right?You will try not to get lost or hurt?

Harry: I won't get lost. I have my phone. If I get lost, I'll call you.

Niall: *looks at Carly laying flat in the grass* Hmm..

Carly: *her skin is all crispy with third degree burns and worse* *her back is broken a little in one spot from the ceiling falling*

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 03:47 PM
Harry: I won't get lost. I have my phone. If I get lost, I'll call you.

Niall: *looks at Carly laying flat in the grass* Hmm..

Carly: *her skin is all crispy with third degree burns and worse* *her back is broken a little in one spot from the ceiling falling*

Katelyn:Or if you're hurt,but okay.I'll go back to them then.*starts to walk back where they are*

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Katelyn:Or if you're hurt,but okay.I'll go back to them then.*starts to walk back where they are*

Harry: *nods and walks in the other direction*

OOC: Friend drama... :crazy2: :worried:

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 04:07 PM
Harry: *nods and walks in the other direction*

OOC: Friend drama... :crazy2: :worried:

Katelyn:*finds the two and walks over* Hey Ni,we found out we're in Germany.

Ooc:Thats never good

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 04:10 PM
Katelyn:*finds the two and walks over* Hey Ni,we found out we're in Germany.

Ooc:Thats never good

Niall: That's not good. We'd have to fly home... *sighs*

OOC: Nope! It's her drama actually, but she needs help with it.. :(

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 04:15 PM
Niall: That's not good. We'd have to fly home... *sighs*

OOC: Nope! It's her drama actually, but she needs help with it.. :(

Katelyn:We know,and we know that Carl can't get on a plane because she might...ya know.So Harry went to look for a hospital so they can help.

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 04:15 PM
Ooc:Aw,thats hard sometimes.

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 04:23 PM
Katelyn:We know,and we know that Carl can't get on a plane because she might...ya know.So Harry went to look for a hospital so they can help.

Niall: Well, i guess that's good. *sighs* *lays back in the wet grass* She better live... *closes his eyes lightly, staying awake*

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 04:27 PM
Niall: Well, i guess that's good. *sighs* *lays back in the wet grass* She better live... *closes his eyes lightly, staying awake*

Katelyn:We're hoping she will.*puts her phone on sound and looks around*

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 04:31 PM
Katelyn:We're hoping she will.*puts her phone on sound and looks around*

Harry: *walks into a downtown area* *finds a hospital* Found it! Yes! *takes a picture of the street sign, so he remembers* Good thing german people can speak english... I actually realize now that it's a good thing that they learn it in school... *starts to run back to the others*

Niall: Hoping? She better. She HAS to! She keeps us all together! If we fight, she fixes it. We'd fall apart without her!

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 04:38 PM
Harry: *walks into a downtown area* *finds a hospital* Found it! Yes! *takes a picture of the street sign, so he remembers* Good thing german people can speak english... I actually realize now that it's a good thing that they learn it in school... *starts to run back to the others*

Niall: Hoping? She better. She HAS to! She keeps us all together! If we fight, she fixes it. We'd fall apart without her!

Katelyn:Calm down!I'm sure she will make it,but I can't promise that Nialler.

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 04:43 PM
Katelyn:Calm down!I'm sure she will make it,but I can't promise that Nialler.

Niall: *picks up a rock and throws it really hard toward the still burning house* *the rock lands in the crumbling living room*

Harry: *finds them* I'm here and I found a hospital. I don't really know how to get her there without making her injuries any worse though.

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 04:47 PM
Niall: *picks up a rock and throws it really hard toward the still burning house* *the rock lands in the crumbling living room*

Harry: *finds them* I'm here and I found a hospital. I don't really know how to get her there without making her injuries any worse though.

Katelyn:*sighs* I can levitate her until we get closer to muggles,but I dunno after that.I can try to make a wheelchair or gurney or something like that to help,but I am only a third year so it might not happen.

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 04:50 PM
Katelyn:*sighs* I can levitate her until we get closer to muggles,but I dunno after that.I can try to make a wheelchair or gurney or something like that to help,but I am only a third year so it might not happen.

Harry: Ehhh that's creepy. Let's just have Niall carry her...

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 04:53 PM
Harry: Ehhh that's creepy. Let's just have Niall carry her...

Katelyn:*frowns* Okay then,no magic.

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 04:54 PM
Katelyn:*frowns* Okay then,no magic.

Niall: *lifts Carly up* How do we explain to them what happened anyways?

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 04:58 PM
Niall: *lifts Carly up* How do we explain to them what happened anyways?

Katelyn:*shrugs* How about the truth,just change a few details.We were all playing with fire when it went crazy and she got burned worse then us.

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 05:00 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs* How about the truth,just change a few details.We were all playing with fire when it went crazy and she got burned worse then us.

Harry: If we were playing with fire and it burned down a property that didn't belong to us, wouldn't that be considered a crime?

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 05:04 PM
Harry: If we were playing with fire and it burned down a property that didn't belong to us, wouldn't that be considered a crime?

Katelyn:*sighs* Then what do you guys think?I obviously can't make up an idea. *looks at the house*

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 05:09 PM
Katelyn:*sighs* Then what do you guys think?I obviously can't make up an idea. *looks at the house*

Niall: We could say that we saw the place burning, and went in to check if anyone was in there and needed help? *coughs*

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 05:12 PM
Niall: We could say that we saw the place burning, and went in to check if anyone was in there and needed help? *coughs*

Katelyn:*nods* That's good.

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 05:16 PM
Katelyn:*nods* That's good.

Harry: ok, let's get going. *starts walking*

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Harry: ok, let's get going. *starts walking*

Katelyn:*follows behind him quietly thinking*

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Katelyn:*follows behind him quietly thinking*

Niall: *looks at Katelyn* Watcha thinking about?

OOC: Have you seen the movie: A Cinderella Story?

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 05:32 PM
Niall: *looks at Katelyn* Watcha thinking about?

OOC: Have you seen the movie: A Cinderella Story?

Katelyn:Its kinda sad,but I was picturing what our lives would be without Carly.*shakes her head* And I dont like the picture I'm seeing.

Ooc:I think,is it the one with Hilary Duff?

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 05:38 PM
Katelyn:Its kinda sad,but I was picturing what our lives would be without Carly.*shakes her head* And I dont like the picture I'm seeing.

Ooc:I think,is it the one with Hilary Duff?

Harry: What do you think it'd be like?

OOC: Yes. Do you like it?

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 05:48 PM
Harry: What do you think it'd be like?

OOC: Yes. Do you like it?

Katelyn:*looks at the ground walking*Niall would be depressed,The other boys would be sad and miss her terribly but nothing like him,I would probably be angry all the time and not happy at all,and you would be the same except the anger,and we would fight alot more and we couldnt fix anything because when we fight she talks to us,or me,and makes us see what we did wrong and how to fix it.

Ooc:Yeah,I like all the Cinderella stories

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 06:05 PM
Katelyn:*looks at the ground walking*Niall would be depressed,The other boys would be sad and miss her terribly but nothing like him,I would probably be angry all the time and not happy at all,and you would be the same except the anger,and we would fight alot more and we couldnt fix anything because when we fight she talks to us,or me,and makes us see what we did wrong and how to fix it.

Ooc:Yeah,I like all the Cinderella stories

Harry: Yeah, and that just wouldn't be good. WE need her. She's what makes us a family.

Niall: *watches the ground and nods*

OOC: Well i'm watching this one for the first time and I really like it :)

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 06:09 PM
Harry: Yeah, and that just wouldn't be good. WE need her. She's what makes us a family.

Niall: *watches the ground and nods*

OOC: Well i'm watching this one for the first time and I really like it :)

Katelyn:Yeah,our weird,crazy,dysfunctional family.But I don't think it should be any other way honestly.

Ooc:Thats good!

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 06:30 PM
Katelyn:Yeah,our weird,crazy,dysfunctional family.But I don't think it should be any other way honestly.

Ooc:Thats good!

Niall: Yeah.

Harry: Normal is kind of over rated anyways.

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 06:35 PM
Niall: Yeah.

Harry: Normal is kind of over rated anyways.

Katelyn:*nods* Yeah,who wants to be normal?Being quarky is much better.

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 06:55 PM
Katelyn:*nods* Yeah,who wants to be normal?Being quarky is much better.

Niall: Exactly.

OOC: I've only cried during three movies in my life, but A Cinderella Story makes me cry... I don't know why...

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Niall: Exactly.

OOC: I've only cried during three movies in my life, but A Cinderella Story makes me cry... I don't know why...

Katelyn:*nods and starts to hum Your Song by Elton John*

Ooc:I dont even know how many times I've cried cause of movies!Probably a bit though.

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 07:01 PM
Katelyn:*nods and starts to hum Your Song by Elton John*

Ooc:I dont even know how many times I've cried cause of movies!Probably a bit though.

Harry: We're almost there now.

OOC: I still can't stop crying and I finished watching the movie! Probably because I know fairytales like that just don't happen.

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 07:07 PM
Harry: We're almost there now.

OOC: I still can't stop crying and I finished watching the movie Probably because I know fairytales like that just don't happen.

Katelyn:*stops humming* Thats good,she really needs to be treated.

Ooc:Aw,it would be amazayn if they could!

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 07:10 PM
Katelyn:*stops humming* Thats good,she really needs to be treated.

Ooc:Aw,it would be amazayn if they could!

Harry: I know, it's only a few minutes away.

OOC: I know... Maybe that way some of us wouldn't be forever alone.

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 07:16 PM
Harry: I know, it's only a few minutes away.

OOC: I know... Maybe that way some of us wouldn't be forever alone.

Katelyn:Wicked.

Ooc:Yeah that would be better

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 07:20 PM
Katelyn:Wicked.

Ooc:Yeah that would be better

Niall: *trudges through the grass*

Harry: *nods as they walk into the downtown area*

OOC: Exactly...

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 07:25 PM
Niall: *trudges through the grass*

Harry: *nods as they walk into the downtown area*

OOC: Exactly...

Katelyn:*follows them looking around the town*

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 07:31 PM
Katelyn:*follows them looking around the town*

Harry: *walks to the doors* Ok, we're here. Let's go in.

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 07:39 PM
Harry: *walks to the doors* Ok, we're here. Let's go in.

Katelyn:*walks in**goes straight to the secretary* Excuse me,my friend needs help.Right now.

Secretary:*calls someone to come get her*

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Katelyn:*walks in**goes straight to the secretary* Excuse me,my friend needs help.Right now.

Secretary:*calls someone to come get her*

Nurse: *comes out* I'll take her from here. *takes Carly out of Niall's arms and takes her to a room*

Niall: Hmmm. Strong nurse.

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 07:47 PM
Nurse: *comes out* I'll take her from here. *takes Carly out of Niall's arms and takes her to a room*

Niall: Hmmm. Strong nurse.

Katelyn:*nods and sits down in a seat**taps her foot nervously*

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 08:15 PM
Katelyn:*nods and sits down in a seat**taps her foot nervously*

Niall: *stretches and sits down*

Harry: *texting on his phone*

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 08:22 PM
Niall: *stretches and sits down*

Harry: *texting on his phone*

Katelyn:*puts in her earbuds and looks for a movie to watch on an app**finds one shes never watched*Have you guys ever heard of a film called "Love Actually"?

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 08:28 PM
Katelyn:*puts in her earbuds and looks for a movie to watch on an app**finds one shes never watched*Have you guys ever heard of a film called "Love Actually"?

Niall: Yeah, I've seen it.

Harry: *jumps up* YES! It's my favorite movie!

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 08:30 PM
Niall: Yeah, I've seen it.

Harry: *jumps up* YES! It's my favorite movie!

Katelyn:*giggles*So its good?I read the description and it sounds really interesting.I think I may like it.*waits for it to load*

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 08:36 PM
Katelyn:*giggles*So its good?I read the description and it sounds really interesting.I think I may like it.*waits for it to load*

Harry: Well, I'm watching it with you. *sits down next to her*

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 08:39 PM
Harry: Well, I'm watching it with you. *sits down next to her*

Katelyn:*holds out an earbud for him**jokes* Well since you asked so nicely,yes you can watch it with me.

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 08:42 PM
Katelyn:*holds out an earbud for him**jokes* Well since you asked so nicely,yes you can watch it with me.

Harry: I don't care. **laughs and takes the earbud* I love this movie so much.

jessidoll
09-22-2012, 08:47 PM
Harry: I don't care. **laughs and takes the earbud* I love this movie so much.

Katelyn:*rolls her eyes but smiles* It must be pretty good then if you love it alot.*holds it so they can both see and watches the beginning*

niallsprincess
09-22-2012, 08:51 PM
Katelyn:*rolls her eyes but smiles* It must be pretty good then if you love it alot.*holds it so they can both see and watches the beginning*

Harry: it is. i think you'll like it. *smiles and watches it*

jessidoll
09-23-2012, 08:58 PM
Harry: it is. i think you'll like it. *smiles and watches it*

Katelyn:*nods* I think I will too.*yawns and lays her head on his shoulder watching the movie quietly*

Ooc:I'm here!I went to Magic Kingdom all day so I couldnt get on 'till now.

niallsprincess
09-23-2012, 09:10 PM
Katelyn:*nods* I think I will too.*yawns and lays her head on his shoulder watching the movie quietly*

Ooc:I'm here!I went to Magic Kingdom all day so I couldnt get on 'till now.

Niall: *watches the clock like it's a TV program*

OOC: It's ok! I understand! You're so lucky! I have school tomorrow!!!!

jessidoll
09-23-2012, 09:18 PM
Niall: *watches the clock like it's a TV program*

OOC: It's ok! I understand! You're so lucky! I have school tomorrow!!!!

Katelyn:*gives her attention to the movie*

Ooc:Ugh,I am not ready to go back to school.

niallsprincess
09-23-2012, 09:20 PM
Katelyn:*gives her attention to the movie*

Ooc:Ugh,I am not ready to go back to school.

Harry: *watches the movie intently, without saying a word*

OOC: You think I am? Haha! I haven't even gotten a break!

jessidoll
09-23-2012, 09:27 PM
Harry: *watches the movie intently, without saying a word*

OOC: You think I am? Haha! I haven't even gotten a break!

Ooc:Haha I dont think anyone is ready for school!

Katelyn:*smiles liking the movie*

niallsprincess
09-23-2012, 09:34 PM
Ooc:Haha I dont think anyone is ready for school!

Katelyn:*smiles liking the movie*

Harry: *laughs at her*

OOC: I hear that. ahaha :)

jessidoll
09-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Harry: *laughs at her*

OOC: I hear that. ahaha :)

Katelyn:*shakes her head at him* This is really good!I can't believe I've never seen it before.

niallsprincess
09-23-2012, 09:49 PM
Katelyn:*shakes her head at him* This is really good!I can't believe I've never seen it before.

Harry: I've probably seen it a million times.

jessidoll
09-23-2012, 09:55 PM
Harry: I've probably seen it a million times.

Katelyn:Wow,you must really be in love with it!*looks back at the film*

niallsprincess
09-23-2012, 09:57 PM
Katelyn:Wow,you must really be in love with it!*looks back at the film*

Harry: I am!

OOC: Gotta go. I'll be on after school tomorrow!

jessidoll
09-23-2012, 10:08 PM
Harry: I am!

OOC: Gotta go. I'll be on after school tomorrow!

Katelyn:*laughs**watches the rest of the movie*

Ooc:Okay bye!

niallsprincess
09-24-2012, 03:17 PM
Katelyn:*laughs**watches the rest of the movie*

Ooc:Okay bye!

Niall: *yawns*

OOC: hello!:wave2:

jessidoll
09-24-2012, 03:26 PM
Niall: *yawns*

OOC: hello!:wave2:

Ooc:Hiya!

Katelyn:*stands up and stretches*

niallsprincess
09-24-2012, 03:40 PM
Ooc:Hiya!

Katelyn:*stands up and stretches*

Niall: *listens to the clock tick as time passes*

Harry: *sits back in his seat*

OOC: I'm trying to eat healthy. Wish me luck. So far today I've eaten some mini crackers, mini pieces of cheese, and right now I'm eating some cherry tomatoes. :)

jessidoll
09-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Niall: *listens to the clock tick as time passes*

Harry: *sits back in his seat*

OOC: I'm trying to eat healthy. Wish me luck. So far today I've eaten some mini crackers, mini pieces of cheese, and right now I'm eating some cherry tomatoes. :)

Katelyn:*walks across the hall and gets a cup of water**walks back to her seat and drinks it looking outside*

Ooc:Good luck!

niallsprincess
09-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Katelyn:*walks across the hall and gets a cup of water**walks back to her seat and drinks it looking outside*

Ooc:Good luck!

Harry: *yawns and picks up a magazine to read*

OOC: Thanks! hahah :) Going for a run after dinner.

jessidoll
09-24-2012, 03:51 PM
Harry: *yawns and picks up a magazine to read*

OOC: Thanks! hahah :) Going for a run after dinner.

Katelyn:*throws away her cup**sighs and puts her chin in her hands* We are really in hospitals way too often.*

Ooc:You're welcome,and okay!

niallsprincess
09-24-2012, 03:54 PM
Katelyn:*throws away her cup**sighs and puts her chin in her hands* We are really in hospitals way too often.*

Ooc:You're welcome,and okay!

Harry: Yeah. It's like we're used to it now. *smiles a bit*

jessidoll
09-24-2012, 04:03 PM
Harry: Yeah. It's like we're used to it now. *smiles a bit*

Katelyn:*nods* I think we are too,I'm even getting used to them and I hate hospitals.

niallsprincess
09-24-2012, 04:05 PM
Katelyn:*nods* I think we are too,I'm even getting used to them and I hate hospitals.

Niall: *looks up* Ironically enough, Carly hates them too.

jessidoll
09-24-2012, 04:12 PM
Niall: *looks up* Ironically enough, Carly hates them too.

Katelyn:*lays back in her seat* Well that makes it worse.Do you think we're ever gonna stop going to them so much?

niallsprincess
09-24-2012, 04:17 PM
Katelyn:*lays back in her seat* Well that makes it worse.Do you think we're ever gonna stop going to them so much?

Niall: Probably, but if this no-nosed guy keeps following us, I'm really not sure.

jessidoll
09-24-2012, 04:24 PM
Niall: Probably, but if this no-nosed guy keeps following us, I'm really not sure.

Katelyn:*bites her lip to not giggle* Hopefully he thinks we died in the fire.And his name is Voldemort,but I like no-nose better.

niallsprincess
09-24-2012, 04:28 PM
Katelyn:*bites her lip to not giggle* Hopefully he thinks we died in the fire.And his name is Voldemort,but I like no-nose better.

Niall: But some time ago Carly said that Voldemort can see everything. So, doesn't he already know that we made it out?

jessidoll
09-24-2012, 04:34 PM
Niall: But some time ago Carly said that Voldemort can see everything. So, doesn't he already know that we made it out?

Katelyn:*shrugs* Maybe,he doesnt know some things about Harry though.But then again he is much more special than us so maybe he does know.

niallsprincess
09-24-2012, 04:43 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs* Maybe,he doesnt know some things about Harry though.But then again he is much more special than us so maybe he does know.

Niall: I've heard Carly talk about that before too.

Doctor: *walks out* You should be able to see her in a few hours, but not for very long. She's in critical condition, and there is still a 99% chance she won't make it.

jessidoll
09-24-2012, 05:08 PM
Niall: I've heard Carly talk about that before too.

Doctor: *walks out* You should be able to see her in a few hours, but not for very long. She's in critical condition, and there is still a 99% chance she won't make it.

Katelyn:*turns to the doctor* 99%?That means theres still a chance she'll live,right?

Ooc:Sorry I left,I went to get dinner!

niallsprincess
09-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Katelyn:*turns to the doctor* 99%?That means theres still a chance she'll live,right?

Ooc:Sorry I left,I went to get dinner!

Doctor: I guess, but I REALLY doubt it. I'm sorry.

OOC: It's cool :)

jessidoll
09-24-2012, 08:37 PM
Doctor: I guess, but I REALLY doubt it. I'm sorry.

OOC: It's cool :)

Katelyn:*frowns and shakes her head**puts her head in her hands*

Ooc:Yay!Did you hear what might have happened to Niall?

niallsprincess
09-25-2012, 03:31 PM
Katelyn:*frowns and shakes her head**puts her head in her hands*

Ooc:Yay!Did you hear what might have happened to Niall?

Doctor: *walks back*

OOC: NO! WHAT!?!?!?!? IS MY BABY HURT!?!?!?

jessidoll
09-25-2012, 03:40 PM
Doctor: *walks back*

OOC: NO! WHAT!?!?!?!? IS MY BABY HURT!?!?!?

Ooc:No,but he might have accidentally signed a marriage certificate....

Katelyn:*says quietly but loud enough they can hear*You think shes going to make it?

niallsprincess
09-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Ooc:No,but he might have accidentally signed a marriage certificate....

[/COLOR="Lime"]Katelyn:*says quietly but loud enough they can hear*You think shes going to make it?[/COLOR]

OOC: Oh.... THAT. No, he didn't. Someone made that rumor up. Niall's tweeted: Hahhaha I was gettin mentions and dm's last night askin me if I was married! Hahahahah heard it all now! People actually believe this stuff

Niall: *didn't hear her* *watches the nurses walk around behind the desk*

jessidoll
09-25-2012, 03:46 PM
OOC: Oh.... THAT. No, he didn't. Someone made that rumor up. Niall's tweeted: Hahhaha I was gettin mentions and dm's last night askin me if I was married! Hahahahah heard it all now! People actually believe this stuff

Niall: *didn't hear her* *watches the nurses walk around behind the desk*

Ooc:Thank goodness!I dont believe alot of things like that but that one kinda got me freaked.

Katelyn:*sighs and sits up**pulls her knees to her chest and wraps her arms around them,puts her head down*

niallsprincess
09-25-2012, 03:48 PM
Ooc:Thank goodness!I dont believe alot of things like that but that one kinda got me freaked.

Katelyn:*sighs and sits up**pulls her knees to her chest and wraps her arms around them,puts her head down*

OOC: I never listen to anything unless I've heard or seen them say it.

Niall: *sits quietly, never before being so quiet in his life*

jessidoll
09-25-2012, 03:51 PM
OOC: I never listen to anything unless I've heard or seen them say it.

Niall: *sits quietly, never before being so quiet in his life*

Katelyn:*tries to think positive things so she doesnt cry*

niallsprincess
09-25-2012, 04:06 PM
Katelyn:*tries to think positive things so she doesnt cry*

Harry: *keeps reading the magazine*

jessidoll
09-25-2012, 04:21 PM
Harry: *keeps reading the magazine*

Katelyn:*takes out her phone and puts in her earbuds**watches Toy Story*

niallsprincess
09-25-2012, 04:23 PM
Katelyn:*takes out her phone and puts in her earbuds**watches Toy Story*

Niall: *grabs some paper and starts to write down some lyrics*

jessidoll
09-25-2012, 04:27 PM
Niall: *grabs some paper and starts to write down some lyrics*

Katelyn:*looks at him curiously but turns back to her movie*

niallsprincess
09-25-2012, 04:47 PM
Katelyn:*looks at him curiously but turns back to her movie*

Doctor: *comes out a few hours later* You can see her now but she isn't awake and she won't be awake for a long time...

jessidoll
09-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Doctor: *comes out a few hours later* You can see her now but she isn't awake and she won't be awake for a long time...

Katelyn:*nods and stands up waiting for the boys*

niallsprincess
09-25-2012, 09:45 PM
Katelyn:*nods and stands up waiting for the boys*

Niall: *they both get up to follow*

jessidoll
09-25-2012, 10:10 PM
Niall: *they both get up to follow*

Katelyn:*walks to her door and takes a deep breath**opens the door and walks in*

niallsprincess
09-26-2012, 03:25 PM
Katelyn:*walks to her door and takes a deep breath**opens the door and walks in*

Carly: *still knocked out, attached to a bunch of machines and life support*

jessidoll
09-26-2012, 03:40 PM
Carly: *still knocked out, attached to a bunch of machines and life support*

Katelyn:*walks slowly to a couch and sits down**looks at her and the machines frowning*

niallsprincess
09-26-2012, 04:13 PM
Katelyn:*walks slowly to a couch and sits down**looks at her and the machines frowning*

Niall: *him and Harry lean against the wall, using one foot to support themselves*

jessidoll
09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
Niall: *him and Harry lean against the wall, using one foot to support themselves*

Katelyn:Shes going to make it,right?

Ooc:Sorry I left!Its our last day at W.D.W and we spent all day at Magic Kingdom!

niallsprincess
09-26-2012, 07:44 PM
Katelyn:Shes going to make it,right?

Ooc:Sorry I left!Its our last day at W.D.W and we spent all day at Magic Kingdom!

Doctor: As I've said, I don't think she'll make it, but...

OOC: It's ok! I'm SORRY it's your last day! That STINKS! :(

jessidoll
09-26-2012, 07:49 PM
Doctor: As I've said, I don't think she'll make it, but...

OOC: It's ok! I'm SORRY it's your last day! That STINKS! :(

Katelyn:But what?

Ooc:It does but I'm alittle happy I get to see my friends again.

niallsprincess
09-26-2012, 08:09 PM
Katelyn:But what?

Ooc:It does but I'm alittle happy I get to see my friends again.

Doctor: Well, some people defy all odds. But, your friend, Carly here is very weak, and she's showing no signs that she'll pull through.

OOC: I'd rather stay in Disney World than see my friends. But then again, I'd like to take my best friend to Disney World with me :cool1:

jessidoll
09-26-2012, 08:12 PM
Doctor: Well, some people defy all odds. But, your friend, Carly here is very weak, and she's showing no signs that she'll pull through.

OOC: I'd rather stay in Disney World than see my friends. But then again, I'd like to take my best friend to Disney World with me :cool1:

Katelyn:*shakes her head* Carl can do it,she'll get better.

Ooc:That would be so cool to take them!

niallsprincess
09-26-2012, 08:19 PM
Katelyn:*shakes her head* Carl can do it,she'll get better.

Ooc:That would be so cool to take them!

Doctor: But you're not a doctor, and I don't think she will. She hasn't even woken up yet after all.

OOC: I'm trying to convince my mom to take my best friend with us in a couple years.

jessidoll
09-26-2012, 08:24 PM
Doctor: But you're not a doctor, and I don't think she will. She hasn't even woken up yet after all.

OOC: I'm trying to convince my mom to take my best friend with us in a couple years.

Katelyn:*shrugs* She may later,and just because I'm not a doctor doesn't mean I can't have my opinion on the matter.

Ooc:Well I hope she'll let you!

niallsprincess
09-26-2012, 08:25 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs* She may later,and just because I'm not a doctor doesn't mean I can't have my opinion on the matter.

Ooc:Well I hope she'll let you!

Doctor: That's true, but you don't know real facts about injuries.

OOC: Me too! Thanks! :)

jessidoll
09-26-2012, 08:34 PM
Doctor: That's true, but you don't know real facts about injuries.

OOC: Me too! Thanks! :)

Katelyn:*shrugs again* So?I dont care about the facts,I just care about my best friend living.No matter if the odds are against her.

Ooc:You're Welcome!

niallsprincess
09-26-2012, 08:40 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs again* So?I dont care about the facts,I just care about my best friend living.No matter if the odds are against her.

Ooc:You're Welcome!

Doctor: Well even if she does defy the odds, she will still have to be in here for weeks. She broke a part in her back and a few others bones including her leg and right wrist. She could be in here for a month or more.

jessidoll
09-26-2012, 08:43 PM
Doctor: Well even if she does defy the odds, she will still have to be in here for weeks. She broke a part in her back and a few others bones including her leg and right wrist. She could be in here for a month or more.

Katelyn:Okay,I guess I'm not surprised.*moves her legs so shes sitting criss-cross*

niallsprincess
09-26-2012, 08:47 PM
Katelyn:Okay,I guess I'm not surprised.*moves her legs so shes sitting criss-cross*

Niall: *stares at the ceiling*

Carly: *the low reading on the heart monitor gets even lower, but not death low*

jessidoll
09-26-2012, 08:51 PM
Niall: *stares at the ceiling*

Carly: *the low reading on the heart monitor gets even lower, but not death low*

Katelyn:*looks at her hands in her lap*

niallsprincess
09-26-2012, 08:54 PM
Katelyn:*looks at her hands in her lap*

Harry: *bites his nail*

jessidoll
09-26-2012, 08:56 PM
Harry: *bites his nail*

Katelyn:*puts in one earbud and listens to "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay*

niallsprincess
09-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Katelyn:*puts in one earbud and listens to "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay*

Harry: *picks up a magazine and begins to read it*

jessidoll
09-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Harry: *picks up a magazine and begins to read it*

Katelyn:*sighs,sits upside down in her seat again and texts random people in her contacts*

niallsprincess
09-26-2012, 09:08 PM
Katelyn:*sighs,sits upside down in her seat again and texts random people in her contacts*

Niall: *covers something in his pocket with his hand*

jessidoll
09-26-2012, 09:11 PM
Niall: *covers something in his pocket with his hand*

Katelyn:*puts her phone away and looks up* Are you guys hungry?

niallsprincess
09-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Katelyn:*puts her phone away and looks up* Are you guys hungry?

Niall: *takes his hand off of the thing in his pocket* *shakes his head* No...

Harry: Not really.

jessidoll
09-26-2012, 09:18 PM
Niall: *takes his hand off of the thing in his pocket* *shakes his head* No...

Harry: Not really.

Katelyn:*sits upright and stands* I am so I guess I'll go find the cafeteria,if anything does happen can you call me?

niallsprincess
09-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Katelyn:*sits upright and stands* I am so I guess I'll go find the cafeteria,if anything does happen can you call me?

Niall: *nods* Yeah, but nothing will. So, don't expect anything.

jessidoll
09-26-2012, 09:27 PM
Niall: *nods* Yeah, but nothing will. So, don't expect anything.

Katelyn:*shrugs and walks out of the room looking for the cafeteria*