PDA

View Full Version : HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

jessidoll
01-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Carly: Sounds cool, and no you wouldn't, Kate. You're an amazing singer.

Katelyn: *rolls her eyes not believing her but doesn't say anything about it* Yeah, sure. I'm going to go make some cookies. *walks in to the kitchen and starts to bake* *turns on the radio and hears a Cher Lloyd song* *screams in excitement and turns it up loud and keeps baking humming along with the song* *walks back putting the cookies in the oven*

Fairywings
01-01-2013, 11:22 PM
Katelyn: *laughs* I would love to, but I'd probably mess you guys up. *wrinkles her nose* I'd probably break a window or something with my voice.

Carly: Sounds cool, and no you wouldn't, Kate. You're an amazing singer.

Tom: Nah. Anyway, it's all about having fun, it's not like we'd actually go anywhere and perform. And I bet you guys both sound great.

Fiona: *walks over to the tree and digs around until she finds a specific present* *picks it up, walks over to Katelyn and drops it on her lap* *the present is a medium sized box wrapped in pink sparkly wrapping paper, addressed To Katelyn, From Fi* *looks up at Katelyn with big blue-green eyes* Please?

OOC: Fi's acting her age.

jessidoll
01-01-2013, 11:29 PM
Tom: Nah. Anyway, it's all about having fun, it's not like we'd actually go anywhere and perform. And I bet you guys both sound great.

Fiona: *walks over to the tree and digs around until she finds a specific present* *picks it up, walks over to Katelyn and drops it on her lap* *the present is a medium sized box wrapped in pink sparkly wrapping paper, addressed To Katelyn, From Fi* *looks up at Katelyn with big blue-green eyes* Please?

OOC: Fi's acting her age.

Katelyn: *shrugs then smiles* Well if it's like that, I'd love to do it then! *looks down at the present curiously then at Fiona* You want it opened now? You sure?

Fairywings
01-01-2013, 11:46 PM
Katelyn: *shrugs then smiles* Well if it's like that, I'd love to do it then! *looks down at the present curiously then at Fiona* You want it opened now? You sure?

Tom: Cool!

Fiona: *nods* I was gonna make you open it later, but I couldn't help it.

*when/if Kate opens the present, she would come to the box. If she opened the box, she would find a framed photograph taken earlier in the year. The five boys are sitting towards the back of the picture, looking happy. Tom looks like he's laughing at something. Johanna is gesturing with her hands and looks animated, as if she's telling the joke Tom's laughing at. Katelyn and Carly are sitting somewhat behind the twins, near Niall and Harry, smiling wide as if they've gotten great news. Crystal is off to the side, seeming to be observing everyone, with a small mysterious smile on her face. No one is looking at the camera and the scene looks natural, as if they didn't know the photo was being taken. The frame is simple and sturdy yet pretty, and appears to be meant for hanging on a wall*

jessidoll
01-01-2013, 11:53 PM
Tom: Cool!

Fiona: *nods* I was gonna make you open it later, but I couldn't help it.

*when/if Kate opens the present, she would come to the box. If she opened the box, she would find a framed photograph taken earlier in the year. The five boys are sitting towards the back of the picture, looking happy. Tom looks like he's laughing at something. Johanna is gesturing with her hands and looks animated, as if she's telling the joke Tom's laughing at. Katelyn and Carly are sitting somewhat behind the twins, near Niall and Harry, smiling wide as if they've gotten great news. Crystal is off to the side, seeming to be observing everyone, with a small mysterious smile on her face. No one is looking at the camera and the scene looks natural, as if they didn't know the phot was being taken. The frame is simple and sturdy yet pretty, and appears to be meant for hanging on a wall*

Katelyn: *grins* Alright! *tears apart the wrapping paper and opens the box* *sees the picture frame and gasps a bit* *takes out the picture frame inspecting the frame and then the picture* *smiles a bit at everyone in the picture* *looks at Fi and grins* Oh Fi, it's the best! I love it! Tank-you! How did you get the photo though?

Fairywings
01-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Katelyn: *grins* Alright! *tears apart the wrapping paper and opens the box* *sees the picture frame and gasps a bit* *takes out the picture frame inspecting the frame and then the picture* *smiles a bit at everyone in the picture* *looks at Fi and grins* Oh Fi, it's the best! I love it! Tank-you! How did you get the photo though?

Fiona: *grins* I took it a while back when no one was looking. I was sitting on the banister one day while you guys were hanging out.

OOC: Have to get off now. Night!

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Fiona: *grins* I took it a while back when no one was looking. I was sitting on the banister one day while you guys were hanging out.

OOC: Have to get off now. Night!

Katelyn: *looks back at the photo and smiles* Well I love it, really. My favorite Christmas present yet! *puts the wrapping and box in the floor and pulls her feet in her seat*

Ooc: Night!

niallsprincess
01-02-2013, 12:23 AM
Katelyn: *looks back at the photo and smiles* Well I love it, really. My favorite Christmas present yet! *puts the wrapping and box in the floor and pulls her feet in her seat*

Ooc: Night!

Carly: Kate got like the coolest Christmas present ever! I love seeing everyone's natural reactions, as they don't know that the photo is being taken. That truly gives it meaning, I think. That's great! You're lucky to have that, Katelyn.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 12:00 PM
Carly: Kate got like the coolest Christmas present ever! I love seeing everyone's natural reactions, as they don't know that the photo is being taken. That truly gives it meaning, I think. That's great! You're lucky to have that, Katelyn.

Katelyn: *nods* I know, I love how she got everyone! She even got all the boys. *laughs* Better not let any of their fans see or they'll either thin something is up or try to murder me while trying t steal it. *shakes her head at her bad joke and walks to the kitchen with the picture* *puts it on the counter and takes out the cookies*

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 12:19 PM
Fiona: I'm glad you love it.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 05:04 PM
Katelyn: *decorates the cookies with icing and sprinkles making them look like bells, snowmen, santa claus, and Christmas Trees* *cleans up and grabs her present* *runs upstairs and hangs up the picture in her room so you see it as soon as you walk in* *grins and runs back down* *shouts* Cookies are done!

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Katelyn: *decorates the cookies with icing and sprinkles making them look like bells, snowmen, santa claus, and Christmas Trees* *cleans up and grabs her present* *runs upstairs and hangs up the picture in her room so you see it as soon as you walk in* *grins and runs back down* *shouts* Cookies are done!

Tom: *jumps up and runs over to get some* Yay!

Johanna: I'm going to walk over like I'm really a fifteen year old, not a five year old. *walks over*

Fiona: Oh, don't act like you're more sophisticated than everyone. It's not working.

Crystal: *giggles in spite of herself*

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 05:15 PM
Tom: *jumps up and runs over to get some* Yay!

Johanna: I'm going to walk over like I'm really a fifteen year old, not a five year old. *walks over*

Fiona: Oh, don't act like you're more sophisticated than everyone. It's not working.

Crystal: *giggles in spite of herself*

Katelyn" *laughs* It's no fun acting your age though! *grabs a Sants cookie and takes a bit smiling* Pretty good if I do say so myself.

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 05:23 PM
Katelyn" *laughs* It's no fun acting your age though! *grabs a Sants cookie and takes a bit smiling* Pretty good if I do say so myself.

Fiona: Except when you're me. 'Cause I'm twelve.

jessidoll
01-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Fiona: Except when you're me. 'Cause I'm twelve.

Katelyn: Very true. *grabs another cookie and a glass* *gets herself some milk and sits down humming*

Fairywings
01-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Katelyn: Very true. *grabs another cookie and a glass* *gets herself some milk and sits down humming*

*the four help themselves to cookies and milk and go sit down*

niallsprincess
01-04-2013, 05:06 PM
OOC: Sorry I haven't been on at all today or yesterday. I was on tumblr all day and then went to the movies with mah best friend. Mind catching me up in the RP? :worship:

jessidoll
01-04-2013, 05:12 PM
OOC: Sorry I haven't been on at all today or yesterday. I was on tumblr all day and then went to the movies with mah best friend. Mind catching me up in the RP? :worship:

Ooc: No problem, we haven't done much. Katelyn and the four are just eating cookies and milk on Christmas Eve still.:)

Fairywings
01-04-2013, 05:22 PM
Tom: *checks the time on his watch* No wonder we're hungry, it's one in the afternoon.

Crystal: *dawning on her* Say, isn't this our dress up dinner night?

Johanna: *mischievously* Yes, yes it is. I'm gonna have fun dollin' you and Fi and I tonight.

Fiona: *groans* Oh no. She's gonna mess with my hair, and make me wear make up.....

Johanna: *seriously* No makeup for you, twelve's too young for it in my opinion, though I will mess with your hair. *mischievously again* Your sister on the other hand......

Crystal: *groans* I hate you.

Johanna: Which one? Me for wanting to do it or her for reminding me?

Crystal: Both!

niallsprincess
01-04-2013, 05:25 PM
Ooc: No problem, we haven't done much. Katelyn and the four are just eating cookies and milk on Christmas Eve still.:)

OOC: Thank you very much. I was afraid that we had gotten far. Uggh my stupid picture is giving me grief again.

Carly: *lays on the couch, deeply asleep*

jessidoll
01-04-2013, 05:29 PM
Tom: *checks the time on his watch* No wonder we're hungry, it's one in the afternoon.

Crystal: *dawning on her* Say, isn't this our dress up dinner night?

Johanna: *mischievously* Yes, yes it is. I'm gonna have fun dollin' you and Fi and I tonight.

Fiona: *groans* Oh no. She's gonna mess with my hair, and make me wear make up.....

Johanna: *seriously* No makeup for you, twelve's too young for it in my opinion, though I will mess with your hair. *mischievously again* Your sister on the other hand......

Crystal: *groans* I hate you.

Johanna: Which one? Me for wanting to do it or her for reminding me?

Crystal: Both!

OOC: Thank you very much. I was afraid that we had gotten far. Uggh my stupid picture is giving me grief again.

Carly: *lays on the couch, deeply asleep*

Katelyn: *gasps* I almost forgot about our dinner! Ugh, I'll have to cook, get myself ready and cook.

Ooc: You're welcome.

Fairywings
01-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Katelyn: *gasps* I almost forgot about our dinner! Ugh, I'll have to cook, get myself ready and cook.

Ooc: You're welcome.

Johanna: We can help. The least we can do is set out your clothes for you. And we're always here to help. Even Carly's here today. And someone can take over dinner if you want some help getting ready. There's little Tom actually has to do, just shower, get dressed and do his hair like any normal day.

Tom: Yeah.

Fairywings
01-04-2013, 05:49 PM
OOC: I gotta go back and remind myself what my characters' outfits were.

jessidoll
01-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Johanna: We can help. The least we can do is set out your clothes for you. And we're always here to help. Even Carly's here today. And someone can take over dinner if you want some help getting ready. There's little Tom actually has to do, just shower, get dressed and do his hair like any normal day.

Tom: Yeah.

Katelyn: *smiles gratefull at them* Tanks you guys, you are the best. *looks to the kitchen and sighs* I had better start defrosting some things soon so they will be easier to cook.

niallsprincess
01-05-2013, 10:22 PM
Carly: *still sleeping*

niallsprincess
01-12-2013, 02:35 PM
OOC: You guys have all left me! :worried:

Fairywings
01-12-2013, 03:33 PM
OOC: Well, Hailie's been gone for the past week, and I've just been really bored so I haven't posted. I hust got back from lunch.

niallsprincess
01-12-2013, 03:37 PM
OOC: Well, Hailie's been gone for the past week, and I've just been really bored so I haven't posted. I hust got back from lunch.

OOC: Well, where'd she go? Did she say? If she did, I didn't catch it. :confused3

Fairywings
01-12-2013, 03:38 PM
OOC: Well, where'd she go? Did she say? If she did, I didn't catch it. :confused3

OOC: She hasn't said anything. I thought it just might've been busy at school, but she hasn't shown up today so far.

Fairywings
01-12-2013, 03:59 PM
Johanna: I think we should start getting ready.

Fiona: I guess so. Should we wake Carly?

Crystal: I'll try. *gently shakes Carly* Carls? Jo, Fi and I are going to start getting ready for our fancy Christmas Eve dinner here at the manor.

Tom: I'm going to help Katelyn down here for a bit before I start getting ready.

niallsprincess
01-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Johanna: I think we should start getting ready.

Fiona: I guess so. Should we wake Carly?

Crystal: I'll try. *gently shakes Carly* Carls? Jo, Fi and I are going to start getting ready for our fancy Christmas Eve dinner here at the manor.

Tom: I'm going to help Katelyn down here for a bit before I start getting ready.

Carly: Oh yeah, that's tonight isn't it? I almost forgot. I'd better get ready too. *laughs gently* Thanks for waking me up. *gets off of the couch*

jessidoll
01-18-2013, 09:08 PM
Ooc: Ugh, I hate getting busy and not posting! -_- I'm REALLY sorry!

Katelyn: *walks into the kitchen and starts to defrost a turkey* *walks over to the cabinets and takes out potatoes, rolls and other things*

Fairywings
01-18-2013, 09:14 PM
Carly: Oh yeah, that's tonight isn't it? I almost forgot. I'd better get ready too. *laughs gently* Thanks for waking me up. *gets off of the couch*

Johanna: No problem.

Crystal: *starts going up stairs*

Fiona: Let's hurry, or Crys will get in the shower first and she takes forever! 8starts pulling Jo to the stairs*

jessidoll
01-18-2013, 09:28 PM
Katelyn: *starts to fix a lot of the food hoping to get a head start before everything starts* *puts her hair in a bum and continues working*

Fairywings
01-18-2013, 09:42 PM
Tom: *walks into the kitchen* *to Katelyn* Is there anything I can help with?

jessidoll
01-18-2013, 09:52 PM
Tom: *walks into the kitchen* *to Katelyn* Is there anything I can help with?

Katelyn:*looks up at him and then at everything else* Um, maybe you can mash the potatoes? If you want of course. *nods towards the bag of potatoes next to the counter*

Fairywings
01-18-2013, 10:00 PM
Katelyn:*looks up at him and then at everything else* Um, maybe you can mash the potatoes? If you want of course. *nods towards the bag of potatoes next to the counter*

Tom: Okay. * finds the potatoes and begins mashing*

niallsprincess
01-20-2013, 05:06 PM
Carly: *goes to her room and gets changed and ready*

jessidoll
01-20-2013, 07:38 PM
Katelyn:*finishes most of the food and sighs* Well that was fun. *laughs a bit and looks at the time* I should probably go get ready, I didn't think it would take that mich time. *she walks upstairs and starts to get ready*

Fairywings
01-20-2013, 07:57 PM
Tom: *finishes what he was doing* *heads up to get ready*

Crystal: *standing in the hallway, wearing her navy blue sparklyvsleeveless floor length dress* I really hope I don't trip.

Fiona: *zipping up Crystal's dress* You'll be fine. *is wearing her own dress, black kneelength with three finger-length straps and a red ribbon around the high waist* There. Now go get your shoes on.

Crystal: Why are you giving me orders?

Fiona: Because if you don't get your shoes on now, when Johanna gets out of the shower and dressed, she'll tie you to her vanity chair in order to put make-up on you and you'll never get them after words.

Crystal: *sighs* I guess you're right. *finds her silver high heels and puts them on*

Fiona: *puts on her red ballet flats*

Johanna: *comes out into the hall* *is wearing her dress, pale pink with elbow length sleeves, mid calf length, and a low neck* Come on girls. Fi, your hair willl be quick, so you'll go first. *takes the Gray girls into her room* *combs Fi's hair so rather than sticking up in spikes it's all combed down and places two sliver rhinestone barettes in Fi's hair to holf the bangs back from her face* There. You're good Fi.

Fiona: *gets out of the chair, relieved*

Johanna: Come on Crystal, your turn. *sits Crystal down and starts doing her make-up*

jessidoll
01-20-2013, 08:16 PM
Katelyn: *puts on her long sleeved beige colored dress that goes down to her knees and smiles at how her arm bruises aren't showed* *puts on her heels and walks up and down her room a couple times to get used to them* *does her make-up making it look natural except with light pink lipstick and smokey eyes* *curls her hair so it is wavy and looks in the mirror nodding in approval* *puts on a heart necklace and walks out of her room flattening her dress*

Fairywings
01-20-2013, 08:44 PM
Johanna: *goes to work on Crystal, brushing and combing her hair and sweeps it up into an elegant bun. Then she does Crystal's make-up, giving her red lipstick, mascara, blue eyshadow, and a tiny bit of blush* There. I think we look good, hmm? *shows Crystal a mirror*

Crystal: *gets up* I guess I'm pretty.

Johanna: You guess? *sits down and curls her hair*

Tom: *goes downstairs wearing his white suit, black collared shirt and red tie, and black shoes*

jessidoll
01-20-2013, 08:52 PM
Johanna: *goes to work on Crystal, brushing and combing her hair and sweeps it up into an elegant bun. Then she does Crystal's make-up, giving her red lipstick, mascara, blue eyshadow, and a tiny bit of blush* There. I think we look good, hmm? *shows Crystal a mirror*

Crystal: *gets up* I guess I'm pretty.

Johanna: You guess? *sits down and curls her hair*

Tom: *goes downstairs wearing his white suit, black collared shirt and red tie, and black shoes*

Katelyn: *walks downstairs being very careful not to trip in her heels and sees Tom* *smiles* Hey Tom, you look nice.

Fairywings
01-20-2013, 09:03 PM
Katelyn: *walks downstairs being very careful not to trip in her heels and sees Tom* *smiles* Hey Tom, you look nice.

Tom: *smiles* Hi Kate. You look great too! Merry Christmas Eve!

Johanna: *finishes her hair and smiles* *puts on a necklace with a small silver heart charm* *puts on pink lipstick, a tiny bit of blush, mascara, and light pink eyeshadow* Well, I'm ready. *slips on her black wedge heels* Let's go girls. *goes downstairs*

Crystal: *follows Johanna, looking unsteady on her heels and gripping the handrail*

Fiona: *follows after them*

jessidoll
01-20-2013, 09:12 PM
Tom: *smiles* Hi Kate. You look great too! Merry Christmas Eve!

Johanna: *finishes her hair and smiles* *puts on a necklace with a small silver heart charm* *puts on pink lipstick, a tiny bit of blush, mascara, and light pink eyeshadow* Well, I'm ready. *slips on her black wedge heels* Let's go girls. *goes downstairs*

Crystal: *follows Johanna, looking unsteady on her heels and gripping the handrail*

Fiona: *follows after them*

Katelyn: *blushes at the compliment and grins* Thank-you! Merry Christmas Eve to you as well! *sees the girls come downstairs and claps* You guys look incredible!

Fairywings
01-20-2013, 09:18 PM
Katelyn: *blushes at the compliment and grins* Thank-you! Merry Christmas Eve to you as well! *sees the girls come downstairs and claps* You guys look incredible!

Johanna: Thanks! Crys looks great with make-up. Maybe a tiny bit excessive, *shrugs* but it's Christmas Eve. If this isn't the time, then I don't know what is. *gets to the bottom of the stairs*

Crystal: *concentrates on putting her feet down okay as she too gets to the bottom of the stairs, blushing*

Fiona: Thanks. *reaches the bottom of the stairs*

Tom: *looks at Fiona, breathless*

Fiona: *looks shyly at the ground*

niallsprincess
01-21-2013, 11:13 AM
Carly: *sits on the couch, eating a cookie, already ready*

Fairywings
01-21-2013, 11:23 AM
Johanna: *to Katelyn* So, what, we just wait for the food to finish, the boys get here and we alll sit down and eat?

niallsprincess
01-31-2013, 07:24 PM
OOC: This thread is getting very lonely :worried::sad2::sad1::sad:

Fairywings
01-31-2013, 07:26 PM
OOC: This thread is getting very lonely :worried::sad2::sad1::sad:

OOC: I don't see you or Hailie on much, and everyone else disappeared long ago. *shrugs*

niallsprincess
01-31-2013, 07:27 PM
OOC: I don't see you or Hailie on much, and everyone else disappeared long ago. *shrugs*

OOC: Well I have reappeared. We must summon the others with our minds. :(

Fairywings
01-31-2013, 07:33 PM
OOC: Well I have reappeared. We must summon the others with our minds. :(

OOC: I fear that may be futile. But we may as well try.

And, oh, while you're here....

Johanna: *standing around*

Tom: *whistling Christmas carols*

Crystal: *wonders if she should go get a book*

Fiona: *looking at the Christmas presents under the tree, wanting to open one even though it's only Christmas Eve.*

niallsprincess
01-31-2013, 07:40 PM
OOC: I fear that may be futile. But we may as well try.

And, oh, while you're here....

Johanna: *standing around*

Tom: *whistling Christmas carols*

Crystal: *wonders if she should go get a book*

Fiona: *looking at the Christmas presents under the tree, wanting to open one even though it's only Christmas Eve.*

OOC: Unfortunately. Oh by the way, I love your new signature and profile picture. Perfection! :worship:

Carly: *sits on the couch, waiting to go, looking back and forth from the Christmas tree to the TV*

Fairywings
01-31-2013, 07:52 PM
OOC: Unfortunately. Oh by the way, I love your new signature and profile picture. Perfection! :worship:

Carly: *sits on the couch, waiting to go, looking back and forth from the Christmas tree to the TV*

OOC: Thank you!

Fiona: *walks over and talks to Tom*

Tom: *talks* *notices they're under mistletoe* *kisses Fi*

Fiona: *kisses Tom back*

Crystal: *walks over to Carly and sits down next to her* I hope dinner gets ready soon, or the boys get here, or, I don't know, something. Or Jo will fall asleep on the railing and we'll run out of mistletoe.

niallsprincess
01-31-2013, 07:55 PM
OOC: Thank you!

Fiona: *walks over and talks to Tom*

Tom: *talks* *notices they're under mistletoe* *kisses Fi*

Fiona: *kisses Tom back*

Crystal: *walks over to Carly and sits down next to her* I hope dinner gets ready soon, or the boys get here, or, I don't know, something. Or Jo will fall asleep on the railing and we'll run out of mistletoe.

OOC: You're welcome! :)
Carly: Well, personally. I'm going to hope for the dinner option. That sounds like the best one to me. *laughs a bit, though it wasn't that funny*

niallsprincess
02-22-2013, 11:53 PM
Bump

What a sad and lonely thread. What ever happened to all the good times when we were all here? :sad:

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 09:56 AM
Ooc: *creeps awkwardly onto one of my old favorite threads, hopefully to not be mobbed since she has been absent for awhile* :rolleyes1

Katelyn: *walks in to the kitchen and quickly takes out a large, delicious looking turkey and puts it on a large plate on the counter* *opens a window above the sink so it doesn't get too hot inside* *puts on oven mitts and starts to place the other dishes on the counter hoping for them to cool down, then place them on the dining table* *whistles a tune when something crashes in to the kitchen, landing in the sink* *looks startled then realizes only a certain owl would be dumb enough to land in a sink* Oh Errol, you're so pathetic sometimes. *shakes her head but takes off her oven mitts and grabs the bird by his feet, taking two envelopes from his beak*

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 10:42 AM
Ooc: *creeps awkwardly onto one of my old favorite threads, hopefully to not be mobbed since she has been absent for awhile* :rolleyes1

Katelyn: *walks in to the kitchen and quickly takes out a large, delicious looking turkey and puts it on a large plate on the counter* *opens a window above the sink so it doesn't get too hot inside* *puts on oven mitts and starts to place the other dishes on the counter hoping for them to cool down, then place them on the dining table* *whistles a tune when something crashes in to the kitchen, landing in the sink* *looks startled then realizes only a certain owl would be dumb enough to land in a sink* Oh Errol, you're so pathetic sometimes. *shakes her head but takes off her oven mitts and grabs the bird by his feet, taking two envelopes from his beak*

OOC: Oh wow, long time no see

Crystal: Is dinner almost ready?

Johanna: *walks into the room* Is there something I can help you with?

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 11:41 AM
OOC: Oh wow, long time no see

Crystal: Is dinner almost ready?

Johanna: *walks into the room* Is there something I can help you with?

Ooc: I know. -_- I'm really sorry. ):

Katelyn: *puts the letters in a pocket on her dress and turns smiling* Would you mind helping me with putting some of the food in the dining room? I should feed Erroll really quick, he doesn't usually fly on Christmas Eve and I'm sure he's hungry. *walks over and takes out a piece of bread for the owl*

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 11:54 AM
Ooc: I know. -_- I'm really sorry. ):

Katelyn: *puts the letters in a pocket on her dress and turns smiling* Would you mind helping me with putting some of the food in the dining room? I should feed Erroll really quick, he doesn't usually fly on Christmas Eve and I'm sure he's hungry. *walks over and takes out a piece of bread for the owl*

OOC: Its okay. How are you doin?

Johanna: *nods* Sure thing. *grabs some dishes and sets them on the table* Crys! A little help here?

Crystal: Coming! *walks in* Wow, there's a lot of food to get on the table!

Johanna: I know! That's why I called you.

Crystal: *grabs some dishes and sets them on the table* I think Tom and Fi are just getting done kissing.

Johanna: *resignedly* We're going to be inlaws in the future, aren't we?

Crystal: *sagely* It's pretty likely.

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 12:12 PM
OOC: Its okay. How are you doin?

Johanna: *nods* Sure thing. *grabs some dishes and sets them on the table* Crys! A little help here?

Crystal: Coming! *walks in* Wow, there's a lot of food to get on the table!

Johanna: I know! That's why I called you.

Crystal: *grabs some dishes and sets them on the table* I think Tom and Fi are just getting done kissing.

Johanna: *resignedly* We're going to be inlaws in the future, aren't we?

Crystal: *sagely* It's pretty likely.

Ooc: Pretty good, thanks. A little family trouble but other than that good. You?

Katelyn: *feeds Errol his bread and laughs remembering a memory* Remember the first time I ever fed you? You almost bit off my finger and Mrs.Weasley went crazy! *giggles at the owl's blank face and stands straight while Errol flies off* *grabs her own dishes and walks in to the dining room, placing the food on the table* *runs a hand through her hair nervously hoping it looks fine*

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 12:26 PM
Ooc: Pretty good, thanks. A little family trouble but other than that good. You?

Katelyn: *feeds Errol his bread and laughs remembering a memory* Remember the first time I ever fed you? You almost bit off my finger and Mrs.Weasley went crazy! *giggles at the owl's blank face and stands straight while Errol flies off* *grabs her own dishes and walks in to the dining room, placing the food on the table* *runs a hand through her hair nervously hoping it looks fine*

OOC: I'm good. Sadly, this is the end of my spring break. Oh btw, I'm working on a short story about Max, Harry, Ron and Hermione finishing the sixth year, going into the seventh year and beyond, ending with the 19 years later epilogue thing at the end of Deathly Hallows. I'll probably PM it to you in parts when I'm finished.

Johanna: That looks great!

Crystal: Guys, let's eat! *sits down at one end of the table*

Fiona: *enters the room* Mmmmmm

Tom: *follows behind her* *pulls out the chair next to Crystal for Fi*

Fiona: *sits down*

Tom: *skips a chair, pulls out a chair for Jo*

Johanna: Thanks bro. *sits down*

Tom: *sits down in the chair between Jo and Fi*

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 12:39 PM
OOC: I'm good. Sadly, this is the end of my spring break. Oh btw, I'm working on a short story about Max, Harry, Ron and Hermione finishing the sixth year, going into the seventh year and beyond, ending with the 19 years later epilogue thing at the end of Deathly Hallows. I'll probably PM it to you in parts when I'm finished.

Johanna: That looks great!

Crystal: Guys, let's eat! *sits down at one end of the table*

Fiona: *enters the room* Mmmmmm

Tom: *follows behind her* *pulls out the chair next to Crystal for Fi*

Fiona: *sits down*

Tom: *skips a chair, pulls out a chair for Jo*

Johanna: Thanks bro. *sits down*

Tom: *sits down in the chair between Jo and Fi*

Ooc: The end of spring break? Mine hasn't even started! Lucky. The story sounds really cool, I'd love to read some of it. I really need to start getting on more, not just on this thread but on others as well.

Katelyn: *smiles proudly at the meal and scurries into the kitchen, grabbing a large knife used to cut the turkey* *walks back into the dining room* I can't wait to eat! I hope it tastes as good as it looks. *starts to cut the turkey in slices for everyone to place on their plates to eat*

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 01:37 PM
Ooc: The end of spring break? Mine hasn't even started! Lucky. The story sounds really cool, I'd love to read some of it. I really need to start getting on more, not just on this thread but on others as well.

Katelyn: *smiles proudly at the meal and scurries into the kitchen, grabbing a large knife used to cut the turkey* *walks back into the dining room* I can't wait to eat! I hope it tastes as good as it looks. *starts to cut the turkey in slices for everyone to place on their plates to eat*

OOC: Awesome.

Yeah, that ould be nice.

Crystal: You've done it again, Kate.

Tom: Looks delicious.

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 01:51 PM
OOC: Awesome.

Yeah, that ould be nice.

Crystal: You've done it again, Kate.

Tom: Looks delicious.

Ooc: Am I still welcome in the Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters? If so I could go on and post over there too.

Katelyn: Thanks you guys, I hope you like it. *Finishes slicing most of the turkey and takes a leg for herself* *Completely fills her plate with rolls, macaroni and cheese, potatoes, stuffing and more*

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 03:59 PM
Ooc: Am I still welcome in the Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters? If so I could go on and post over there too.

Katelyn: Thanks you guys, I hope you like it. *Finishes slicing most of the turkey and takes a leg for herself* *Completely fills her plate with rolls, macaroni and cheese, potatoes, stuffing and more*

OOC: Yeah. It's only the second day of class. However, a lot happened.

All: *they eat, saying how great it is in their own ways*

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 04:17 PM
OOC: Yeah. It's only the second day of class. However, a lot happened.

All: *they eat, saying how great it is in their own ways*

Ooc: Cool, I'll read it all tonight or something to catch up I suppose.

Katelyn: *smiles and blushes at all the compliments* *eats almost three plates of food filled as much as they could be* *stands up and flattens her dress* I'll go get the dessert. *walks to the kitchen almost tripping because of her heels* *blushes in embarrassment and scurries into the kitchen* Bloody heels.....

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 04:20 PM
Ooc: Cool, I'll read it all tonight or something to catch up I suppose.

Katelyn: *smiles and blushes at all the compliments* *eats almost three plates of food filled as much as they could be* *stands up and flattens her dress* I'll go get the dessert. *walks to the kitchen almost tripping because of her heels* *blushes in embarrassment and scurries into the kitchen* Bloody heels.....

OOC: It's a lot, warning you now.

Fiona: I know, they suck, don't they?

Crystal: *in agreement with Kate, but looking at Fi in annoyance* You aren't wearing any, how could you know?

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 04:32 PM
OOC: It's a lot, warning you now.

Fiona: I know, they suck, don't they?

Crystal: *in agreement with Kate, but looking at Fi in annoyance* You aren't wearing any, how could you know?

Ooc: I saw. -_- I am never leaving this site again.

Katelyn:*Laughs hearing the sisters and looks at the desserts she made that are in the oven* *grabs an apple pie, chocolate cake, and a pumpkin pie* *balances them carefully in her hands an arm in to the dining room, placing them on the table* *quickly walks back into the kitchen, making sure not to trip, and grabs custard tarts and homemade pudding, taking them to the dining room* I swear, I think O cook a wee bit too much. *sits back down in her seat*

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 04:45 PM
Ooc: I saw. -_- I am never leaving this site again.

Katelyn:*Laughs hearing the sisters and looks at the desserts she made that are in the oven* *grabs an apple pie, chocolate cake, and a pumpkin pie* *balances them carefully in her hands an arm in to the dining room, placing them on the table* *quickly walks back into the kitchen, making sure not to trip, and grabs custard tarts and homemade pudding, taking them to the dining room* I swear, I think O cook a wee bit too much. *sits back down in her seat*

OOC: LOL! :lmao:

Johanna: It is a lot. But it sure looks delicious.

Crystal: I'm sure between all of us we'll finish it all at some point. Maybe even tonight if Tom and Fi's sweet teeth drive them on.

Fiona: *looks at Tom*

Tom: *looks back at Fi with the same mischevious and knowing look*

Tom and Fiona: Challenge accepted.

Crystal: Oh no.

Johanna: *groans* *hits her head on the table* What did you start?

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 04:51 PM
OOC: LOL! :lmao:

Johanna: It is a lot. But it sure looks delicious.

Crystal: I'm sure between all of us we'll finish it all at some point. Maybe even tonight if Tom and Fi's sweet teeth drive them on.

Fiona: *looks at Tom*

Tom: *looks back at Fi with the same mischevious and knowing look*

Tom and Fiona: Challenge accepted.

Crystal: Oh no.

Johanna: *groans* *hits her head on the table* What did you start?

Katelyn: *bites her lip to keep from laughing and quickly fills her plate with her own desserts*

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 04:56 PM
Katelyn: *bites her lip to keep from laughing and quickly fills her plate with her own desserts*

OOC: They may be lovers, but they're also partners in crime. They kind of (this part specifially) remind me of Fred and George.

Speaking of Fred and George, if we do another HPRP, I'm totally playing them.

Johanna and Crystal: *take what they want quickly so they can have it before their siblings get to it*

Tom and Fiona: *each take large portions of sweets and begin eating*

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 05:06 PM
OOC: They may be lovers, but they're also partners in crime. They kind of (this part specifially) remind me of Fred and George.

Speaking of Fred and George, if we do another HPRP, I'm totally playing them.

Johanna and Crystal: *take what they want quickly so they can have it before their siblings get to it*

Tom and Fiona: *each take large portions of sweets and begin eating*

Ooc: Fred and George were my favorite characters in Harry Potter. If we do make another HPRP it will be hilarious to have those two specific chatacters this time.

Katelyn:*watches the pair eat and giggles* I cant wait to see how this plays out. *Starts to eat her own dessert happily*

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 05:11 PM
Ooc: Fred and George were my favorite characters in Harry Potter. If we do make another HPRP it will be hilarious to have those two specific chatacters this time.

Katelyn:*watches the pair eat and giggles* I cant wait to see how this plays out. *Starts to eat her own dessert happily*

OOC: They're great. I'd want it to be the Prisoner of Askaban, so they could give Harry the Maurader's Map.

Crystal: You say that now.

Johanna: You won't think it's so funny later when they keep you up at night with stomach cramps, or because they're throwing up.

Crystal: *darkly* Trust us. It's happened before.

Tom and Fiona: (one) Come on! (the other)It's not really that bad!

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 05:18 PM
OOC: They're great. I'd want it to be the Prisoner of Askaban, so they could give Harry the Maurader's Map.

Crystal: You say that now.

Johanna: You won't think it's so funny later when they keep you up at night with stomach cramps, or because they're throwing up.

Crystal: *darkly* Trust us. It's happened before.

Tom and Fiona: (one) Come on! (the other)It's not really that bad!

Ooc: That would be fun, I would be Hermione again I suppose. It was a lot of fun to play her in the first HPRP and in the Prisoner of Askaban she had the time turner and such.

Katelyn: *purses her lips and looks at the pair again* *looks at their eating and looks back at the girls and says very simply* Gross. *starts to eat again, almost finishing her whole plate*

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 05:33 PM
Ooc: That would be fun, I would be Hermione again I suppose. It was a lot of fun to play her in the first HPRP and in the Prisoner of Askaban she had the time turner and such.

Katelyn: *purses her lips and looks at the pair again* *looks at their eating and looks back at the girls and says very simply* Gross. *starts to eat again, almost finishing her whole plate*

OOC: Someone would have to be Harry too. And Lupin, and Sirius.

If we ever did Goblet of Fire, I would have to be Cedric Diggory, just so I could sneak in references about Max, lol

I can't believe I'm actually talikng about this like it's going to happen soon, especially since I should be focusing on the story for The Collins Institue, and I'm already dreaming up two other RPs. One probably won't happen, but one might.

Crystal: *shrugs* Siblings. What are you going to do?

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 05:53 PM
OOC: Someone would have to be Harry too. And Lupin, and Sirius.

If we ever did Goblet of Fire, I would have to be Cedric Diggory, just so I could sneak in references about Max, lol

I can't believe I'm actually talikng about this like it's going to happen soon, especially since I should be focusing on the story for The Collins Institue, and I'm already dreaming up two other RPs. One probably won't happen, but one might.

Crystal: *shrugs* Siblings. What are you going to do?

Ooc: I could be Harry, Ron and Hermione again if no one signs up to be the boys. I've done it before so I'm pretty sure I could do it again.

I suppose once ideas come you can't stop them, even if it won't happen soon lol!

Katelyn: *swallows the last of her dessert and shrugs, sliding her empty plate away from her* The closest thing to siblings I've ever had are the Weasleys, Hermione, Harry and you lot, so I'm not exactly sure what you would do. *giggles and stretches in her seat* I suppose after we're all done we could take a picture together, then I was thinking we could let Fiona open one present since it is Christmas Eve, or all of you if it's what you want, but I think Fi should most definitely open a present. Then if its not too dark or late we could play a game of quidditch or something, I haven't played in so long.

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 06:38 PM
Ooc: I could be Harry, Ron and Hermione again if no one signs up to be the boys. I've done it before so I'm pretty sure I could do it again.

I suppose once ideas come you can't stop them, even if it won't happen soon lol!

Katelyn: *swallows the last of her dessert and shrugs, sliding her empty plate away from her* The closest thing to siblings I've ever had are the Weasleys, Hermione, Harry and you lot, so I'm not exactly sure what you would do. *giggles and stretches in her seat* I suppose after we're all done we could take a picture together, then I was thinking we could let Fiona open one present since it is Christmas Eve, or all of you if it's what you want, but I think Fi should most definitely open a present. Then if its not too dark or late we could play a game of quidditch or something, I haven't played in so long.

OOC: True, true....

Johanna: Good people all around. *smirks* *teasingly* Even if most of them are Gryffindors and Ravenclaws and not Hufflepuffs like Tom and I.

Crystal: *snorts* Hmm, where would I rather be, the house of the brilliant people, or the house for honest people? Anyone can be honest, except for Slytherins. I'd rather be Ravenclaw anyday.

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 06:53 PM
OOC: True, true....

Johanna: Good people all around. *smirks* *teasingly* Even if most of them are Gryffindors and Ravenclaws and not Hufflepuffs like Tom and I.

Crystal: *snorts* Hmm, where would I rather be, the house of the brilliant people, or the house for honest people? Anyone can be honest, except for Slytherins. I'd rather be Ravenclaw anyday.

Katelyn: *chuckles and smiles* Proud Gryffindor for now and forever. *speaks in a proper sounding voice* To be brave and daring is a great title, if I do say so myself.

niallsprincess
03-16-2013, 07:02 PM
OOC: HOLD ON! What all has happened? The thread was still dead this morning. I go to the mall for a day with my friend and come back to see all this? What happened, guys? Catch me up! :confused3 :rotfl:

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 07:06 PM
OOC: HOLD ON! What all has happened? The thread was still dead this morning. I go to the mall for a day with my friend and come back to see all this? What happened, guys? Catch me up! :confused3 :rotfl:

Ooc: HI PEYTON! LOOK, I'M BACK! Ummmm lets see.... We started the dinner and we just finished dessert. Yupp that's it!

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 07:07 PM

OOC: Hailie finally got back, and I'm on all the time, that's what happened.

In all seriousness, we got the food on the table, had dinner, and now we're onto dessert. Tom and Fi are trying to get all of the dessert eaten, and everyoe else is just chatting.

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 07:11 PM
Katelyn: *chuckles and smiles* Proud Gryffindor for now and forever. *speaks in a proper sounding voice* To be brave and daring is a great title, if I do say so myself.

Johanna: *mimicking her proper voice* I would like to thank you for inviting me to this fine dinner party. It's been just splendid.

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 07:16 PM
Johanna: *mimicking her proper voice* I would like to thank you for inviting me to this fine dinner party. It's been just splendid.

Katelyn: *stands up and curtsies continuing her proper voice* Oh well, thank you for being here today. Now, if it would be ever so right, I shall clean up while Sir Tom and Madame Fiona stuff their faces. *smiles and grabs many dirty plates and walks to the kitchen, placing them in the dishwasher.

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 07:23 PM
Katelyn: *stands up and curtsies continuing her proper voice* Oh well, thank you for being here today. Now, if it would be ever so right, I shall clean up while Sir Tom and Madame Fiona stuff their faces. *smiles and grabs many dirty plates and walks to the kitchen, placing them in the dishwasher.

Tom and Fiona: *pause midbite* Oh, um......

Crystal: *proper* Perhaps a short break before returning would be ideal?

Fiona: *proper* Quite......

Tom: *proper* You ladies are right. Milady Fiona and I may have overstepped our boundaries and forgotten our manners.

Johanna: *proper* I hope you'll accept their apologies Madame Katelyn. Do you require aid?

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 07:33 PM
Tom and Fiona: *pause midbite* Oh, um......

Crystal: *proper* Perhaps a short break before returning would be ideal?

Fiona: *proper* Quite......

Tom: *proper* You ladies are right. Milady Fiona and I may have overstepped our boundaries and forgotten our manners.

Johanna: *proper* I hope you'll accept their apologies Madame Katelyn. Do you require aid?

Katelyn:*returns back to the dining room and tries her best to keep a straight face* *In her proper voice* Indeed, aid would be greatly appreciated. As for the apologies, they are accepted with my great happiness. *smiles and grabs more dirty dishes and placing them in the dishwasher in the kitchen*

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 07:41 PM
Katelyn:*returns back to the dining room and tries her best to keep a straight face* *In her proper voice* Indeed, aid would be greatly appreciated. As for the apologies, they are accepted with my great happiness. *smiles and grabs more dirty dishes and placing them in the dishwasher in the kitchen*

Johanna: *picks up some dishes and enters the kitchen*

Tom: *trying not to smile*

Fiona: *trying not to look at Tom so she doesn't crack up*

Crystal: *proper* Thank you for your graciousness Madame Kate.

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 07:59 PM
Johanna: *picks up some dishes and enters the kitchen*

Tom: *trying not to smile*

Fiona: *trying not to look at Tom so she doesn't crack up*

Crystal: *proper* Thank you for your graciousness Madame Kate.

Katelyn: *makes her way back to the group and curtsies once again, biting her lip to quit from laughing and says in her still proper voice* 'Tis my pleasure Madame Crys.

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 08:22 PM
Katelyn: *makes her way back to the group and curtsies once again, biting her lip to quit from laughing and says in her still proper voice* 'Tis my pleasure Madame Crys.

Crystal: *blinking rapidly in order to stop from snorting or laughing or smiling while being proper* Why don't we step into the parlor?

Johanna: *confused* My dear Crystal, what is it you mean?

Crystal: I believe it is also called a den, darling.

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 08:33 PM
Crystal: *blinking rapidly in order to stop from snorting or laughing or smiling while being proper* Why don't we step into the parlor?

Johanna: *confused* My dear Crystal, what is it you mean?

Crystal: I believe it is also called a den, darling.

Katelyn: A den you say? Ah, a splendid idea! Come, we shall make our way. *purses her lips and walks to the kitchen, getting a drink of water to busy herself from laughing*

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 08:46 PM
Katelyn: A den you say? Ah, a splendid idea! Come, we shall make our way. *purses her lips and walks to the kitchen, getting a drink of water to busy herself from laughing*

Fiona: *stands up*

Tom: *bows to keep from laughing* Milady, might I escort you to the den?

Fiona: It would be a pleasure to join you. *links arms with Tom and thinks of defensive spells to keep from laughing*

Crystal: *not wanting to be the first to crack, lists books she's read in her head to keep from laughing* Ah, the holiday decorations are simply delightful.

Johanna: *pretends she is doing a ballet and must keep serious* Oh yes, they are! I do love the holidays.

OOC: This is fun, lol

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 09:25 PM
Fiona: *stands up*

Tom: *bows to keep from laughing* Milady, might I escort you to the den?

Fiona: It would be a pleasure to join you. *links arms with Tom and thinks of defensive spells to keep from laughing*

Crystal: *not wanting to be the first to crack, lists books she's read in her head to keep from laughing* Ah, the holiday decorations are simply delightful.

Johanna: *pretends she is doing a ballet and must keep serious* Oh yes, they are! I do love the holidays.

OOC: This is fun, lol

Katelyn: *plays her own song in her head not wanting to laugh first* The holidays are a splendid way for our family to come together as one, to unite in a....magical way! Now, come my dear friends, off to the majestic den we go! *takes a deep breath and starts to walk off with a slight smile on her face*

Ooc: I know, I wonder who might crack first?

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 09:35 PM
Katelyn: *plays her own song in her head not wanting to laugh first* The holidays are a splendid way for our family to come together as one, to unite in a....magical way! Now, come my dear friends, off to the majestic den we go! *takes a deep breath and starts to walk off with a slight smile on her face*

Ooc: I know, I wonder who might crack first?

Tom and Fiona: *walking together and whispering about how funny this is*

Crystal: Ah, here we are!

Johanna: The tree looks exquisite, with the lights and the ornaments.

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 09:44 PM
Tom and Fiona: *walking together and whispering about how funny this is*

Crystal: Ah, here we are!

Johanna: The tree looks exquisite, with the lights and the ornaments.

Katelyn: It does, doesn't it? *Tries to think of different words that means the same as beautiful but can't so pits emphasis on the word beautiful each time she says it while spreading her arms, gesturing towards the room* A BEAUTIFUL tree, covered in BEAUTIFUL decorations, in a BEAUTIFUL room, and it is all just so....BEAUTIFUL! Don't you agree Madames and Sir?

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 09:51 PM
Katelyn: It does, doesn't it? *Tries to think of different words that means the same as beautiful but can't so pits emphasis on the word beautiful each time she says it while spreading her arms, gesturing towards the room* A BEAUTIFUL tree, covered in BEAUTIFUL decorations, in a BEAUTIFUL room, and it is all just so....BEAUTIFUL! Don't you agree Madames and Sir?

Crystal: Oh yes.

Johanna: Yes, I do agree.

Fiona: Oh, I find it rather beautiful as well.

Tom: Stunning, just stunning, like you madmoiselles.

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 10:06 PM
Crystal: Oh yes.

Johanna: Yes, I do agree.

Fiona: Oh, I find it rather beautiful as well.

Tom: Stunning, just stunning, like you madmoiselles.

Katelyn: *nods and walks to the stairs and opens the door to a small closet where she hid her camera* How Harry lived in something like this I will never yet fathom. *starts to run back to the group but falls because of her heels onto her bottom* *gasps a bit when she lands and looks at the others* *she bites her lip before throwing her head back with the canera safely in her hands not being able to contain her laughter anymore*

Ooc: Kate lost!

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 10:20 PM
Katelyn: *nods and walks to the stairs and opens the door to a small closet where she hid her camera* How Harry lived in something like this I will never yet fathom. *starts to run back to the group but falls because of her heels onto her bottom* *gasps a bit when she lands and looks at the others* *she bites her lip before throwing her head back with the canera safely in her hands not being able to contain her laughter anymore*

Ooc: Kate lost!

OOC: Lol

Tom: *laughs* I'm sorry Kate but that was epic!

Fiona: Well, someone lost the fancy talking game.

Johanna: Earth to Fiona, you and Tom did too.

Crystal: *punches the air* Yes! I win!

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 10:33 PM
OOC: Lol

Tom: *laughs* I'm sorry Kate but that was epic!

Fiona: Well, someone lost the fancy talking game.

Johanna: Earth to Fiona, you and Tom did too.

Crystal: *punches the air* Yes! I win!

Katelyn: *laughs more and wipes a tear from her eye from her laughing so hard* Oh whatever, that was too funny! *gets an idea and takes a picture of Tom laughing, Crystal punching the air and one of herself on the floor* *takes off her heels and throws them across the room before standing at her normal, short "5'1 height*

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 10:56 PM
Katelyn: *laughs more and wipes a tear from her eye from her laughing so hard* Oh whatever, that was too funny! *gets an idea and takes a picture of Tom laughing, Crystal punching the air and one of herself on the floor* *takes off her heels and throws them across the room before standing at her normal, short "5'1 height*

Crystal: *ducks behind the couch, with only her eyes peeking out* Did you just take a picture of me in this dress?!

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 11:02 PM
Crystal: *ducks behind the couch, with only her eyes peeking out* Did you just take a picture of me in this dress?!

Katelyn: Aw c'mon Crys don't act like that! You look beautiful, we need to remember this night! It's our first Christmas Eve together. *takes a picture of Johanna and Fiona along with the tree and presents*

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 11:12 PM
Katelyn: Aw c'mon Crys don't act like that! You look beautiful, we need to remember this night! It's our first Christmas Eve together. *takes a picture of Johanna and Fiona along with the tree and presents*

Crystal: *ducks all the way down*

Fiona: *gets up and runs behind Crystal*

Johanna: Seriously Fiona? You can kill someone and feel and fear nothing, but someone pulls out a camera while you're dressed up and you go running for Sissy?

Fiona: *curses in Italian*

Johanna: Where'd you get that sailor mouth from? And in my language?!

Tom: *whistles, pretends to be innocent*

Johanna: *glares at Tom*

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 11:16 PM
Crystal: *ducks all the way down*

Fiona: *gets up and runs behind Crystal*

Johanna: Seriously Fiona? You can kill someone and feel and fear nothing, but someone pulls out a camera while you're dressed up and you go running for Sissy?

Fiona: *curses in Italian*

Johanna: Where'd you get that sailor mouth from? And in my language?!

Tom: *whistles, pretends to be innocent*

Johanna: *glares at Tom*

Katelyn: *laughs at the group and takes a picture of Tom whistling and Jo glaring* *quickly jumps on the couch and leans over, getting a picture of both Crys and Fi hiding* Aw, such a cute picture! *jumps down from the couch and giggles looking at the photos* These actually aren't that bad.

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 11:25 PM
Katelyn: *laughs at the group and takes a picture of Tom whistling and Jo glaring* *quickly jumps on the couch and leans over, getting a picture of both Crys and Fi hiding* Aw, such a cute picture! *jumps down from the couch and giggles looking at the photos* These actually aren't that bad.

Crystal and Fiona: I hate you.

Johanna: You actually taught her those words?

Tom: She already knew them in English! And it was more of she being able to put pieces together than me actually teaching her. *changing the subject* However, there are presents under the tree, and everyone gets one on Christmas Eve. Kate's already got hers of course, from Fi.

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 11:33 PM
Crystal and Fiona: I hate you.

Johanna: You actually taught her those words?

Tom: She already knew them in English! And it was more of she being able to put pieces together than me actually teaching her. *changing the subject* However, there are presents under the tree, and everyone gets one on Christmas Eve. Kate's already got hers of course, from Fi.

Katelyn:*laughs and puts the camera on the coffee table* I love you two girls. *looks at Tom and grins* Oh my goodness you guys have to open one now! I'm not sure if any can beat mine though, the present I got was one of the best I've ever gotten. *smiles thinking about the picture an sits down on a couch next to the tree so she can get a great view*

Fairywings
03-16-2013, 11:46 PM
Katelyn:*laughs and puts the camera on the coffee table* I love you two girls. *looks at Tom and grins* Oh my goodness you guys have to open one now! I'm not sure if any can beat mine though, the present I got was one of the best I've ever gotten. *smiles thinking about the picture an sits down on a couch next to the tree so she can get a great view*

Fiona: Thanks Kate.

Crystal: *gets up and pulls out a package* *brings it to Tom* Here Tom. Open it.

Tom: *unwraps* New music! *starts flipping through the three books of music* This is great. Thanks Crys.

Crystal: *goes back to her seat* No prob.

Johanna: *gets up* *brings a box to Fi* Here ya go.

Fiona: *opens* Cool, blue Converse!

jessidoll
03-16-2013, 11:48 PM
Fiona: Thanks Kate.

Crystal: *gets up and pulls out a package* *brings it to Tom* Here Tom. Open it.

Tom: *unwraps* New music! *starts flipping through the three books of music* This is great. Thanks Crys.

Crystal: *goes back to her seat* No prob.

Johanna: *gets up* *brings a box to Fi* Here ya go.

Fiona: *opens* Cool, blue Converse!

Katelyn: No problem Fi. *smiles and takes pictures of them opening their present* I love those shoes Fi, Converse are my favorite.

Fairywings
03-17-2013, 12:05 AM
Katelyn: No problem Fi. *smiles and takes pictures of them opening their present* I love those shoes Fi, Converse are my favorite.

Fiona: I like them!

Tom: While Fiona's admiring her fancy footwear, it's present time Crys. *gets a wrapped present and hands it to Crystal*

Crystal: *opens it* A book! Ooh, I wonder what it's about. Thanks Tom. *opens it and starts reading*

Fiona: *puts down her shoes* Which leaves you, Jo. *gets a present and hands it to Jo*

Johanna: *opens it up* *sees a framed picture of herself, Tom and Fi at her family's Christmas gathering* Oh it's wonderful. My brother and sister in law! Thanks Fi!

Fiona: *glares at Johanna*

Tom: We. Are. Not. Married.

Crystal: *reading, oblivious to what just happened*

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 12:08 AM
Fiona: I like them!

Tom: While Fiona's admiring her fancy footwear, it's present time Crys. *gets a wrapped present and hands it to Crystal*

Crystal: *opens it* A book! Ooh, I wonder what it's about. Thanks Tom. *opens it and starts reading*

Fiona: *puts down her shoes* Which leaves you, Jo. *gets a present and hands it to Jo*

Johanna: *opens it up* *sees a framed picture of herself, Tom and Fi at her family's Christmas gathering* Oh it's wonderful. My brother and sister in law! Thanks Fi!

Fiona: *glares at Johanna*

Tom: We. Are. Not. Married.

Crystal: *reading, oblivious to what just happened*

Katelyn: *takes a picture of Crystal reading and one of Johanna opening her present* *giggles at the couple* Well....not yet...

Fairywings
03-17-2013, 12:10 AM
Katelyn: *takes a picture of Crystal reading and one of Johanna opening her present* *giggles at the couple* Well....not yet...

Tom: *rolls his eyes toward the sky*

Fiona: *flexes her fingers*

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 12:20 AM
Tom: *rolls his eyes toward the sky*

Fiona: *flexes her fingers*

Katelyn: *chuckles and looks through the pictures she has took* These look really good guys, I'm glad I decided to take the pictures. I might use the potion and make the pictures move for the first time. *looks around before she remembers the letter in her pocket* *puts the camera down and takes out the envelope from earlier and sees who it is from*

Fairywings
03-17-2013, 12:25 AM
Katelyn: *chuckles and looks through the pictures she has took* These look really good guys, I'm glad I decided to take the pictures. I might use the potion and make the pictures move for the first time. *looks around before she remembers the letter in her pocket* *puts the camera down and takes out the envelope from earlier and sees who it is from*

Crystal: *reading*

Fiona: Why do I feel like I'm doomed?

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 12:33 AM
Crystal: *reading*

Fiona: Why do I feel like I'm doomed?

Katelyn: *looks up from the sender smiling until she hears Fiona* *looks up at her confused* Doomed? Fi, you're not doomed.

niallsprincess
03-17-2013, 04:50 PM
Ooc: HI PEYTON! LOOK, I'M BACK! Ummmm lets see.... We started the dinner and we just finished dessert. Yupp that's it!

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, you're back! I missed you! :rotfl2: Seriously, though. :wave2:

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 04:52 PM
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, you're back! I missed you! :rotfl2: Seriously, though. :wave2:

Ooc: Aww I missed you too! I swear I am never leaving this site again, I miss so much!

niallsprincess
03-17-2013, 04:53 PM
Ooc: Aww I missed you too! I swear I am never leaving this site again, I miss so much!

OOC: That's what I thought when I left for a bit and I hated myself for ever leaving at all. This is probably my favorite website on the face of the internet. :rotfl:

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 04:58 PM
OOC: That's what I thought when I left for a bit and I hated myself for ever leaving at all. This is probably my favorite website on the face of the internet. :rotfl:

Ooc: It's one of my favorites too! I missed RPing a lot and yesterday was so much fun, I can't believe I went so long without this haha!

niallsprincess
03-17-2013, 05:00 PM
Ooc: It's one of my favorites too! I missed RPing a lot and yesterday was so much fun, I can't believe I went so long without this haha!

OOC: I know the feeling :rotfl: So I'm going to assume the dinner is finished? Are they back at the manor now? I tried to read it all, but I got a little lost.

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 05:03 PM
OOC: I know the feeling :rotfl: So I'm going to assume the dinner is finished? Are they back at the manor now? I tried to read it all, but I got a little lost.

Ooc: Yupp, dinner is finished. Kate, Crystal, Tom, Fi and Jo are all in the living room where they just finished opening presents since its Christmas Eve so you can bring Carly and the boys there.(:

Katelyn:*opens the envelope and grabs the first letter in it* *starts to read smiling for the most part, but frowns towards the end*

niallsprincess
03-17-2013, 05:06 PM
Ooc: Yupp, dinner is finished. Kate, Crystal, Tom, Fi and Jo are all in the living room where they just finished opening presents since its Christmas Eve so you can bring Carly and the boys there.(:

Katelyn:*opens the envelope and grabs the first letter in it* *starts to read smiling for the most part, but frowns towards the end*

OOC: Ok. For some reason, I feel really awkward RPing them now. I don't even know why. It's weird. :confused3

Carly: *walks downstairs with the rest of the boys* Are you ok, Kate?

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 05:10 PM
OOC: Ok. For some reason, I feel really awkward RPing them now. I don't even know why. It's weird. :confused3

Carly: *walks downstairs with the rest of the boys* Are you ok, Kate?

Ooc: Hmmm if you want I could take Harry or something and the other boys we don't RP could be sent home or something if it helps you.

Katelyn:*sighs and places the letter on her lap* Trouble with The Weasleys, Harry, Ron and Hermione. Like every year there's something wrong. *shakes her head and takes a small, wrinkled letter from the same envelope*

niallsprincess
03-17-2013, 05:15 PM
Ooc: Hmmm if you want I could take Harry or something and the other boys we don't RP could be sent home or something if it helps you.

Katelyn:*sighs and places the letter on her lap* Trouble with The Weasleys, Harry, Ron and Hermione. Like every year there's something wrong. *shakes her head and takes a small, wrinkled letter from the same envelope*

OOC: That actually sounds like a good idea. At least where you take Harry. That'd be a load off. Thanks.

Carly: Yeah, I always here about it too. I know I'm not linked to them as closely as you are, but they usually make big news...

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 05:21 PM
OOC: That actually sounds like a good idea. At least where you take Harry. That'd be a load off. Thanks.

Carly: Yeah, I always here about it too. I know I'm not linked to them as closely as you are, but they usually make big news...

Ooc: No problem, always here to help.

Katelyn: *smiles a bit* They like you though, speaking of which all of them say 'Merry Christmas' and you may get something from them for Christmas. *reads the small letter and giggles* Hagrid says 'Hi' as well. *looks up amused* If we get another gift from him I hope it's not food.

Harry: *walks over and sits next to her on the couch, putting his arm around her making her blush*

Fairywings
03-17-2013, 05:27 PM
OOC: Hey giuys. Miss anything?

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 05:28 PM
OOC: Hey giuys. Miss anything?

Ooc: Not at all, we just started actually.

niallsprincess
03-17-2013, 05:29 PM
Ooc: No problem, always here to help.

Katelyn: *smiles a bit* They like you though, speaking of which all of them say 'Merry Christmas' and you may get something from them for Christmas. *reads the small letter and giggles* Hagrid says 'Hi' as well. *looks up amused* If we get another gift from him I hope it's not food.

Harry: *walks over and sits next to her on the couch, putting his arm around her making her blush*

Carly: *laughs lightly* Good old Hagrid.

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 05:35 PM

Harry: *looks at Katelyn confused* Who is Hagrid?

Katelyn:*sighs* A very good friend of ours back at our boarding school. I really miss everyone, I've spent the past three Christmases with them plus two summers. *smiles sadly and takes out the last things in the envelope* *grins when she sees a picture of the Weasley family and shows it to Harry* These are who I stay with a lot.

Harry:*smiles* They look very nice, you know them too Carls?

Fairywings
03-17-2013, 05:36 PM
Katelyn: *looks up from the sender smiling until she hears Fiona* *looks up at her confused* Doomed? Fi, you're not doomed.

Fiona: Yeah, well, the last time smeone took a picture was taken with me in a dress, besides the twins' family bash, was when I was a little kid. If the wrong people saw that, it would ruin my reputation.

Tom: *laughs* Oh Fi, trust me, anyone who knows better would know you'd beat their butts in everything any day. One picture of you in a dress wouldn't change anything. They'd be too scared of you to mention it. They know how deadly you can be. As for the trainees, well, the Tiny Tyrant knows how to deal with trainees on the wrong side of the line.

niallsprincess
03-17-2013, 05:40 PM

Katelyn:*sighs* A very good friend of ours back at our boarding school. I really miss everyone, I've spent the past three Christmases with them plus two summers. *smiles sadly and takes out the last things in the envelope* *grins when she sees a picture of the Weasley family and shows it to Harry* These are who I stay with a lot.

Carly: Ye- Yeah I do know them. *looks down and smiles*

Fairywings
03-17-2013, 05:40 PM

Johanna: I miss Harry, Hermione, Hagrid, the Weasleys, and the rest of the lot too.

Tom: *nods in agreement*

Crystal: *explains* We all went to the same boarding school and had the same friends, except for my little sister Fi, she hasn't been old enough until this year. We're all in different houses though, so none of us room together.

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 05:41 PM
Fiona: Yeah, well, the last time smeone took a picture was taken with me in a dress, besides the twins' family bash, was when I was a little kid. If the wrong people saw that, it would ruin my reputation.

Tom: *laughs* Oh Fi, trust me, anyone who knows better would know you'd beat their butts in everything any day. One picture of you in a dress wouldn't change anything. They'd be too scared of you to mention it. They know how deadly you can be. As for the trainees, well, the Tiny Tyrant knows how to deal with trainees on the wrong side of the line.

Katelyn:*looks at Tom then Fiona wide eyed* If I wasn't your friend and was a trainee, I think I would be absolutely terrified of you Fi.

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 05:46 PM
Carly: Ye- Yeah I do know them. *looks down and smiles*

Johanna: I miss Harry, Hermione, Hagrid, the Weasleys, and the rest of the lot too.

Crystal: *explains* We all went to the same boarding school and had the same friends, except for my little sister Fi, she hasn't been old enough until this year. We're all in different houses though, so none of us room together.

Harry:*nods making an 'Oh' face* I get it now. They all look like nice people, I wish I could meet them. *looks at Kate while she smiles*

Katelyn: Maybe you can meet them sometime else, but they live in a very....unique place. *takes out another picture of Ron, Hermione, Harry and Ginny waving and smiling at her* *shows Harry smiling at his reaction to them moving* These are some of our best friends.

Fairywings
03-17-2013, 05:58 PM
Katelyn:*looks at Tom then Fiona wide eyed* If I wasn't your friend and was a trainee, I think I would be absolutely terrified of you Fi.

Harry:*nods making an 'Oh' face* I get it now. They all look like nice people, I wish I could meet them. *looks at Kate while she smiles*

Katelyn: Maybe you can meet them sometime else, but they live in a very....unique place. *takes out another picture of Ron, Hermione, Harry and Ginny waving and smiling at her* *shows Harry smiling at his reaction to them moving* These are some of our best friends.

Tom: *laughs* Trust me, when she's training, everyone hates it, even she does.

Fiona: Trainees are so annoying and cocky. And they think since I'm only five foot and twelve, that I have no idea what they're doing, So, I gotta put them in their place. *shrugs*

Crystal: Yeah, that's them. Good people.

Fiona: *hides a smile at Harry's reaction to the image*

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 06:11 PM
Tom: *laughs* Trust me, when she's training, everyone hates it, even she does.

Fiona: Trainees are so annoying and cocky. And they think since I'm only five foot and twelve, that I have no idea what they're doing, So, I gotta put them in their place. *shrugs*

Crystal: Yeah, that's them. Good people.

Fiona: *hides a smile at Harry's reaction to the image*

Harry: *looks at Fiona shocked and gets closer to Katelyn* *whispers in her ear* That little girl really is a fighter?

Katelyn:*blushes and giggles* *whispers* Yes, but I think she can be just as nice as she can be terrifying.

Harry: *chuckles and nods* *sees another picture and laughs* You missed one.

Katelyn: *looks at him confused and looks at the photo* *laughs and picks it up, showing the group it* Guys, I think this is for all of us. *The picture shows the Weasleys, Hermione, Harry and even Sirius holding a sign saying 'We Miss You All' in the small kitchen*

Fairywings
03-17-2013, 06:30 PM
Harry: *looks at Fiona shocked and gets closer to Katelyn* *whispers in her ear* That little girl really is a fighter?

Katelyn:*blushes and giggles* *whispers* Yes, but I think she can be just as nice as she can be terrifying.

Harry: *chuckles and nods* *sees another picture and laughs* You missed one.

Katelyn: *looks at him confused and looks at the photo* *laughs and picks it up, showing the group it* Guys, I think this is for all of us. *The picture shows the Weasleys, Hermione, Harry and even Sirius holding a sign saying 'We Miss You All' in the small kitchen*

Tom: What was that Shakespeare said that applies here? Oh yeah, "find though she be but little, she is fierce." And what can I say, it's good to have a girl who can have your back as much as you can hers.

Fiona: *looks down shyly* I'm not big on fighting if there's an easier way, or a safer way. I might seem cold blooded, but I'm not. I'm just fiercely protective of the few people and pleasures I have in my life. The 'rents are dead and I started my military training when I was nine, so, you know, battlre instincts kind of get ingrained in you. *brightens* I might get a promotion soon though. There's a rumor floating around.

Tom: Fi and I get breaks from our normal school to go to a military school for training and stuff. We're on scholarsips, or else Crystal would bever be able to afford to send Fiona.

Crystal: That's great Fi. *sees the picture* Aww, they're great for sending us that. We'll have to write them back.

Johanna: Definitely.

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 06:42 PM
Tom: What was that Shakespeare said that applies here? Oh yeah, "find though she be but little, she is fierce." And what can I say, it's good to have a girl who can have your back as much as you can hers.

Fiona: *looks down shyly* I'm not big on fighting if there's an easier way, or a safer way. I might seem cold blooded, but I'm not. I'm just fiercely protective of the few people and pleasures I have in my life. The 'rents are dead and I started my military training when I was nine, so, you know, battlre instincts kind of get ingrained in you. *brightens* I might get a promotion soon though. There's a rumor floating around.

Tom: Fi and I get breaks from our normal school to go to a military school for training and stuff. We're on scholarsips, or else Crystal would bever be able to afford to send Fiona.

Crystal: That's great Fi. *sees the picture* Aww, they're great for sending us that. We'll have to write them back.

Johanna: Definitely.

Harry: That quote goes well for Fiona then. *smiles and nods when Tom explains about their break from school to go to military school* Congrats on the maybe promotion.

Katelyn: *smiles and leans her head on Harry's shoulder* I'm proud of you Fi, if you get the promotion or not. *yawns and grabs the camera* *takes a picture of Harry quickly along with one of Carly* *smiles sweetly and puts the camera down again*

Fairywings
03-17-2013, 06:50 PM
Harry: That quote goes well for Fiona then. *smiles and nods when Tom explains about their break from school to go to military school* Congrats on the maybe promotion.

Katelyn: *smiles and leans her head on Harry's shoulder* I'm proud of you Fi, if you get the promotion or not. *yawns and grabs the camera* *takes a picture of Harry quickly along with one of Carly* *smiles sweetly and puts the camera down again*

Fiona: *smiles* Thanks.

Johanna: *teases* So she does smile!

Crystal: *whacks Jo on the head playfully*

Tom: Thanks Crys. Woulda done it myself, but I only hit evil girls. Unfortunately, annoying sisters don't fall under that catagory.

Johanna: *glares back and forth from Tom to Crys*

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 07:12 PM
Fiona: *smiles* Thanks.

Johanna: *teases* So she does smile!

Crystal: *whacks Jo on the head playfully*

Tom: Thanks Crys. Woulda done it myself, but I only hit evil girls. Unfortunately, annoying sisters don't fall under that catagory.

Johanna: *glares back and forth from Tom to Crys*

Katelyn:*laughs at the group and shakes her head* You're all crazy.*takes a quick picture of Jo glaring at the pair and smiles* Okay, last picture for the night.

Fairywings
03-17-2013, 08:38 PM
Katelyn:*laughs at the group and shakes her head* You're all crazy.*takes a quick picture of Jo glaring at the pair and smiles* Okay, last picture for the night.

Johanna: We know.

Tom: Absolutely.

Crystal: You've got to be pretty whacked up to be me.

Fiona: Or me for that matter.

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 08:55 PM
Johanna: We know.

Tom: Absolutely.

Crystal: You've got to be pretty whacked up to be me.

Fiona: Or me for that matter.

Katelyn: *smiles and shakes her head at them* *looks at the presents and grins* I cannot wait until tomorrow morning! I'm so excited!

Harry: *smiles and teases lightly* What did you get me? Bet it's not as good as what I got you. You probably got me the wrong thing. *chuckles*

Katelyn: *looks up at him and tries to hide her smile* Darn! *snaps her fingers and pretends to be disappointed* I knew I forgot someone's present. Oh well, you can do without I suppose. I mean, you said it yourself, I could have gotten you the wrong present. *stands up and walks into the kitchen*

Harry: *sits dumbstruck for a moment before smirking* *stands up swiftly and follows after her into the kitchen with a plan*

Fairywings
03-17-2013, 09:19 PM
Katelyn: *smiles and shakes her head at them* *looks at the presents and grins* I cannot wait until tomorrow morning! I'm so excited!

Harry: *smiles and teases lightly* What did you get me? Bet it's not as good as what I got you. You probably got me the wrong thing. *chuckles*

Katelyn: *looks up at him and tries to hide her smile* Darn! *snaps her fingers and pretends to be disappointed* I knew I forgot someone's present. Oh well, you can do without I suppose. I mean, you said it yourself, I could have gotten you the wrong present. *stands up and walks into the kitchen*

Harry: *sits dumbstruck for a moment before smirking* *stands up swiftly and follows after her into the kitchen with a plan*

Tom: *glances at Fi* Wanna go get some more dessert?

Johanna: *shoves him* Let other people eat the dessert too!

Fiona: *whispers in Tom's ear* Don't worry, we can sneak down and split Santa's milk and cookies later.

Tom: *grins*

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 09:32 PM
Tom: *glances at Fi* Wanna go get some more dessert?

Johanna: *shoves him* Let other people eat the dessert too!

Fiona: *whispers in Tom's ear* Don't worry, we can sneak down and split Santa's milk and cookies later.

Tom: *grins*

Katelyn: *hears them Tom and Jo from the kitchen and smiles* *mutters to herself* Crazy friends of mine... *takes out a pan of already cutout cookies and puts them in the oven* Lets see, cookies and milk and then we can all go to bed and open presents in the morning.

Harry: *walks up next to her as she lists to herself and pouts* Except I won't be getting a present from my own girlfriend. Hmph, what a sad Christmas.

Katelyn: *jumps at his voice and hits his chest making him laugh* Oh shuddup. Maybe you might get a present, I mean that girlfriend of yours really is incredible so maybe she got you a present after all.

Harry: *laughs again and wraps his arms around her waist from behind* What're you making now? You've cooked all day!

Katelyn: Santa cookies of course and before you ask no you can't have one. For all we know a certain couple might eat these cookies before Santa has a chance. *shakes her head and thinking about the two and smiles up at his pout* You're pouting quite a bit today, and on Christmas Eve. Such a sad little boy.*chuckles and walks back in to the living room but stops in the doorway under mistletoe to fix her dress*

Harry:*laughs still in the kitchen and walks so he is next to her* I am not a sad little boy, I'm probably a foot taller than you first of all. *smiles showing off his dimples and teases once again* But my tiny little girlfriend keeps picking fun at me!

Fairywings
03-17-2013, 09:34 PM
Katelyn: *hears them Tom and Jo from the kitchen and smiles* *mutters to herself* Crazy friends of mine... *takes out a pan of already cutout cookies and puts them in the oven* Lets see, cookies and milk and then we can all go to bed and open presents in the morning.

Harry: *walks up next to her as she lists to herself and pouts* Except I won't be getting a present from my own girlfriend. Hmph, what a sad Christmas.

Katelyn: *jumps at his voice and hits his chest making him laugh* Oh shuddup. Maybe you might get a present, I mean that girlfriend of yours really is incredible so maybe she got you a present after all.

Harry: *laughs again and wraps his arms around her waist from behind* What're you making now? You've cooked all day!

Katelyn: Santa cookies of course and before you ask no you can't have one. For all we know a certain couple might eat these cookies before Santa has a chance. *shakes her head and thinking about the two and smiles up at his pout* You're pouting quite a bit today, and on Christmas Eve. Such a sad little boy.*chuckles and walks back in to the living room but stops in the doorway under mistletoe to fix her dress*

Harry:*laughs still in the kitchen and walks so he is next to her* I am not a sad little boy, I'm probably a foot taller than you first of all. *smiles showing off his dimples and teases once again* But my tiny little girlfriend keeps picking fun at me!

Fiona: *innocently* Who, us? Why would we eat cookies when there's still cake?

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 09:46 PM
Fiona: *innocently* Who, us? Why would we eat cookies when there's still cake?

Katelyn: *smiles and finishes fixing her dress before looking between Tom and Fiona* Oh I dunno, maybe because you decided today to eat your body weights in sweets? *laughs a bit remembering the dinner when Harry puts his arm around her shoulder making her look up at him and notice the mistletoe* *blushes and chuckles nervously when he notices*

Harry: *smiles cheekily and uses his pointer finger and thumb to gently lift her chin* Thank goodness for mistletoe. *winks playfully making her giggle and kisses her*

Katelyn: *kisses him back before pulling apart blushing madly and smiles at him watching a grin appear on his face* *interlocks their fingers and walks back to their spot on the couch with her head on his shoulder and hands still interlocked* *tries to start a new topic of conversation still blushing* Cookies for tomorrow should be done soon.

Fairywings
03-17-2013, 10:05 PM
Katelyn: *smiles and finishes fixing her dress before looking between Tom and Fiona* Oh I dunno, maybe because you decided today to eat your body weights in sweets? *laughs a bit remembering the dinner when Harry puts his arm around her shoulder making her look up at him and notice the mistletoe* *blushes and chuckles nervously when he notices*

Harry: *smiles cheekily and uses his pointer finger and thumb to gently lift her chin* Thank goodness for mistletoe. *winks playfully making her giggle and kisses her*

Katelyn: *kisses him back before pulling apart blushing madly and smiles at him watching a grin appear on his face* *interlocks their fingers and walks back to their spot on the couch with her head on his shoulder and hands still interlocked* *tries to start a new topic of conversation still blushing* Cookies for tomorrow should be done soon.

Fiona: You're completely mental Katelyn, neither of us ate that much!

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 10:16 PM
Fiona: You're completely mental Katelyn, neither of us ate that much!

Katelyn: Maybe not yet, but you could easily be on your way to doing it!

Harry:*shakes his head chuckling and kisses Katelyn's head* *plays with a strand of hair humming a Christmas song*

Katelyn:*grabs her letters and rereads them, smiling at the pictures and how Mrs.Weasley seems to be yelling at Fred and George about something*

Fairywings
03-17-2013, 10:24 PM
Katelyn: Maybe not yet, but you could easily be on your way to doing it!

Harry:*shakes his head chuckling and kisses Katelyn's head* *plays with a strand of hair humming a Christmas song*

Katelyn:*grabs her letters and rereads them, smiling at the pictures and how Mrs.Weasley seems to be yelling at Fred and George about something*

Fiona: *rolls her eyes*

jessidoll
03-17-2013, 10:35 PM
Fiona: *rolls her eyes*

Katelyn:*looks over her letters and smiles* Sorry Fi.

Harry: I'm going to check on the cookies, love. *kisses her head, smiling when she blushes and walks into the kitchen checking the cookies*

Fairywings
03-18-2013, 09:06 AM
Katelyn:*looks over her letters and smiles* Sorry Fi.

Harry: I'm going to check on the cookies, love. *kisses her head, smiling when she blushes and walks into the kitchen checking the cookies*

Fiona: It's okay.

Crystal: Well, this has been a memorable Chrustmas already. Still, it's the best one since the year before my first year of Hogwarts.

jessidoll
03-18-2013, 04:53 PM
Fiona: It's okay.

Crystal: Well, this has been a memorable Chrustmas already. Still, it's the best one since the year before my first year of Hogwarts.

Katelyn: *grins* Glad to hear that. I just hope tomorrow goes as great as today.

Harry: *walks back smiling and sits down in his former spot on the couch* Cookies are done.

Katelyn: *grins and jumps up, running towards the kitchen when she sees the dozen cookies on the counter cooling down* *runs upstairs to her room and grabs her wand before running back to the kitchen and using a spell to make the cookies decorate themselves*

Fairywings
03-18-2013, 04:59 PM
Katelyn: *grins* Glad to hear that. I just hope tomorrow goes as great as today.

Harry: *walks back smiling and sits down in his former spot on the couch* Cookies are done.

Katelyn: *grins and jumps up, running towards the kitchen when she sees the dozen cookies on the counter cooling down* *runs upstairs to her room and grabs her wand before running back to the kitchen and using a spell to make the cookies decorate themselves*

Tom: Awesome.

Crystal: *shrugs* Well, it didn't really take much.

jessidoll
03-18-2013, 05:07 PM
Tom: Awesome.

Crystal: *shrugs* Well, it didn't really take much.

Harry: *nods and stands up awkwardly, walking into the kitchen* *looks at the icing and sprinkles in the air and his jaw drops* *notices the wand in Katelyn's hand and looks shocked* You can do that?"

Katelyn:*grins proudly and finishes off the cookies nicely* Yes sir. I can do a lot more but I'll show you at another time, right now I actually want a cookie. *grabs a snowman cookie and takes a bite, smiling*

Harry: I thought those were for Santa? *grabs a plate and places the remaining cookies on it while grinning*

Katelyn: *rolls her eyes playfully and starts toward the living room* *finishes the cookie* I could be Santa, you don't know. *smiles and sits back on the couch* I am done moving.

Fairywings
03-18-2013, 05:18 PM
Harry: *nods and stands up awkwardly, walking into the kitchen* *looks at the icing and sprinkles in the air and his jaw drops* *notices the wand in Katelyn's hand and looks shocked* You can do that?"

Katelyn:*grins proudly and finishes off the cookies nicely* Yes sir. I can do a lot more but I'll show you at another time, right now I actually want a cookie. *grabs a snowman cookie and takes a bite, smiling*

Harry: I thought those were for Santa? *grabs a plate and places the remaining cookies on it while grinning*

Katelyn: *rolls her eyes playfully and starts toward the living room* *finishes the cookie* I could be Santa, you don't know. *smiles and sits back on the couch* I am done moving.

Johanna: You aren't seriously going to sleep on the couch?

jessidoll
03-18-2013, 05:26 PM
Johanna: You aren't seriously going to sleep on the couch?

Katelyn:*wrinkles her nose and looks down at the couch cushion* Maybe I can move one more time....

Harry:*walks back and sits back down humphing* I am not moving again until I go to bed.

Fairywings
03-18-2013, 05:36 PM
Katelyn:*wrinkles her nose and looks down at the couch cushion* Maybe I can move one more time....

Harry:*walks back and sits back down humphing* I am not moving again until I go to bed.

Crystal: *sighs* We've probably missed so much school.

Tom: I haven't.

Crystal: *looks at him* Not that school. Real school.

Fiona: Aw, come on, you can't seriously be worrying about that, are you?

Crystal: *turns to her sister* The day I stop caring about our education is the day that you choose to be a girly girl.

Fiona: *wrinkles her nose in disgust* Eww.

Johanna: *protests* Really? It's not that bad!

Fiona: You're not that bad. Every other one is.

jessidoll
03-18-2013, 05:51 PM
Crystal: *sighs* We've probably missed so much school.

Tom: I haven't.

Crystal: *looks at him* Not that school. Real school.

Fiona: Aw, come on, you can't seriously be worrying about that, are you?

Crystal: *turns to her sister* The day I stop caring about our education is the day that you choose to be a girly girl.

Fiona: *wrinkles her nose in disgust* Eww.

Johanna: *protests* Really? It's not that bad!

Fiona: You're not that bad. Every other one is.

Katelyn: *laughs at them and shakes her head* Surprisingly, I'm worried about school too. Maybe not for the same reason, but I feel like something is gonna happen and I don't want to be gone when it does.

niallsprincess
03-18-2013, 05:56 PM
Carly: *walks downstairs quickly* *plops down on the couch*

Fairywings
03-18-2013, 05:58 PM
Katelyn: *laughs at them and shakes her head* Surprisingly, I'm worried about school too. Maybe not for the same reason, but I feel like something is gonna happen and I don't want to be gone when it does.

Crystal: Yeah. I mean, it's not like anyone misses the weird kid, but if something goes down, I wanna be there.

jessidoll
03-18-2013, 06:00 PM
Carly: *walks downstairs quickly* *plops down on the couch*

Harry:Hey Carls.

Katelyn: Hey girly!

niallsprincess
03-18-2013, 06:01 PM
Harry:Hey Carls.

Katelyn: Hey girly!

Carly: hehe *smiles and waves* Hey.

jessidoll
03-18-2013, 06:02 PM
Crystal: Yeah. I mean, it's not like anyone misses the weird kid, but if something goes down, I wanna be there.

Katelyn: The group obviously misses you, and I've got this nagging feeling that something bad is going to happen. Every year I get the same feeling and something happens. Maybe one day we can go back or something just to make sure everything is alright....

Fairywings
03-18-2013, 06:03 PM

Crystal: Hello Carls

Johanna: Hi Carly

Tom: Hey!

Fiona: Yo.

jessidoll
03-18-2013, 06:06 PM

Harry: *smiles* Merry Christmas Eve! *wraps an arm around Katelyn's waist and grins even wider*

Katelyn: *blushes and smiles* Happy Christmas Eve Carls.

Fairywings
03-18-2013, 06:07 PM
Katelyn: The group obviously misses you, and I've got this nagging feeling that something bad is going to happen. Every year I get the same feeling and something happens. Maybe one day we can go back or something just to make sure everything is alright....

Crystal: *snorts* Since when do bad things not happen It's Hogwarts for Merlin's sake!

Fiona: *stares at her sister* We need to get you some better catch phrases.

niallsprincess
03-18-2013, 06:08 PM
Crystal: Hello Carls

Johanna: Hi Carly

Tom: Hey!

Fiona: Yo.

Harry: *smiles* Merry Christmas Eve! *wraps an arm around Katelyn's waist and grins even wider*

Katelyn: *blushes and smiles* Happy Christmas Eve Carls.

Carly: *waves to Crystal, Jo, Tom, and Fi* *now to Katelyn and Harry* Merry Christmas Eve to you too. *yawns and stretches*

jessidoll
03-18-2013, 06:12 PM
Crystal: *snorts* Since when do bad things not happen It's Hogwarts for Merlin's sake!

Fiona: *stares at her sister* We need to get you some better catch phrases.

Carly: *waves to Crystal, Jo, Tom, and Fi* *now to Katelyn and Harry* Merry Christmas Eve to you too. *yawns and stretches*

Katelyn: *laughs at the sister but nods her head* True.

Harry: *speaking to Carly* Thanks, you excited for tomorrow?

niallsprincess
03-18-2013, 06:19 PM

Carly: Of course I am, Haz! Christmas is my favorite holiday!

Fairywings
03-18-2013, 06:20 PM

Fiona: See? Kate knows I'm right.

Crystal: *rolls her eyes*

OOC: So, after Christmas Day, I think we should meet up accidentally with Hogwarts friends in Diagon Alley, and after that, I don't know. It depends on whether they go back to Hogwarts or not.

jessidoll
03-18-2013, 06:29 PM
Carly: Of course I am, Haz! Christmas is my favorite holiday!

Fiona: See? Kate knows I'm right.

Crystal: *rolls her eyes*

OOC: So, after Christmas Day, I think we should meet up accidentally with Hogwarts friends in Diagon Alley, and after that, I don't know. It depends on whether they go back to Hogwarts or not.

Harry: *laughs at her* I should have known.

Katelyn:*laughs and lays her head against his shoulder* *starts to think and states outloud*I wonder if next year will be any different than now. It seems like every year something happens that changes someone's lives.

Ooc: I like the Diagon Alley idea and maybe they could stay in Ireland a bit longer and then get a letter saying they are needed back at Hogwarts or maybe they just decide to go back themselves?

Fairywings
03-18-2013, 06:45 PM
Harry: *laughs at her* I should have known.

Katelyn:*laughs and lays her head against his shoulder* *starts to think and states outloud*I wonder if next year will be any different than now. It seems like every year something happens that changes someone's lives.

Ooc: I like the Diagon Alley idea and maybe they could stay in Ireland a bit longer and then get a letter saying they are needed back at Hogwarts or maybe they just decide to go back themselves?

Johanna: *groans* We'll have OWLs next year Tom.

Tom: We will? That sucks!

Crystal: *groans* I have OWLs this year.

Tom: Maybe we'll get prefect though.

Johanna: You mean I might get prefect. You'll probably still be in military school, which means you'll still leave too often. And you might not be mischevious when it comees to school, but when you'd see her *points at Fiona* making trouble, you wouldn't get on to her or take away Ravenclaw house points.

Fiona: Hey! Whoever said I would be the one out of all of us making trouble?

Crystal and Johanna: *look at Fi expectantly*

Tom: I bet it would be less mischief making and more fighting people.

Fiona: Okay, I'll admit maybe I'd fight people. But only if they're Slytherins picking on Crys. Well, I suppose other houses could pick on Crys, but they seem to be the only ones who do it outright. And people who annoy me too much, I'd fight them too. But no on else!

OOC: That sounds good. This part can be done whatever happens, but I'm considering making Jo fall in love.

jessidoll
03-18-2013, 07:12 PM
Johanna: *groans* We'll have OWLs next year Tom.

Tom: We will? That sucks!

Crystal: *groans* I have OWLs this year.

Tom: Maybe we'll get prefect though.

Johanna: You mean I might get prefect. You'll probably still be in military school, which means you'll still leave too often. And you might not be mischevious when it comees to school, but when you'd see her *points at Fiona* making trouble, you wouldn't get on to her or take away Ravenclaw house points.

Fiona: Hey! Whoever said I would be the one out of all of us making trouble?

Crystal and Johanna: *look at Fi expectantly*

Tom: I bet it would be less mischief making and more fighting people.

Fiona: Okay, I'll admit maybe I'd fight people. But only if they're Slytherins picking on Crys. Well, I suppose other houses could pick on Crys, but they seem to be the only ones who do it outright. And people who annoy me too much, I'd fight them too. But no on else!

OOC: That sounds good. This part can be done whatever happens, but I'm considering making Jo fall in love.

Ooc: Awwww!

Katelyn:*makes a disgusted face* I am so thankful I have a little bit before I have to take OWLs, but Hermione already had me studying for them before we left.

Harry:*furrows his eyebrows confused* What are OWLs?

Katelyn: They're a type of test we take in our...fifth year I think?

Fairywings
03-18-2013, 07:19 PM
Ooc: Awwww!

Katelyn:*makes a disgusted face* I am so thankful I have a little bit before I have to take OWLs, but Hermione already had me studying for them before we left.

Harry:*furrows his eyebrows confused* What are OWLs?

Katelyn: They're a type of test we take in our...fifth year I think?

Crystal: A big standardized test you take in fifth year. Very important. Helps with career aptitude type of stuff.

OOC: If I did, it wouldn't be with a fifth character I made. Most likely it would end up being with someone out of the picture, like someone who never actually talked to the others, Jo would just mention him.

jessidoll
03-18-2013, 07:39 PM
Crystal: A big standardized test you take in fifth year. Very important. Helps with career aptitude type of stuff.

OOC: If I did, it wouldn't be with a fifth character I made. Most likely it would end up being with someone out of the picture, like someone who never actually talked to the others, Jo would just mention him.

Harry:Oh...sounds important. You really have to study hard then. *looks at Katelyn making her pretend to look innocent*

Katelyn: I always study my absolute hardest! I never slack off, I will do incredible on my OWLs.

OOC: That sounds smart.

Fairywings
03-18-2013, 07:48 PM
Harry:Oh...sounds important. You really have to study hard then. *looks at Katelyn making her pretend to look innocent*

Katelyn: I always study my absolute hardest! I never slack off, I will do incredible on my OWLs.

OOC: That sounds smart.

Crystal: *nods* They're the second biggest tests. The biggest are probably the NEWTs you take in your seventh year, the final year.

Fiona: *groans* Can we stop talking about academics for one minute?!

jessidoll
03-18-2013, 08:08 PM
Crystal: *nods* They're the second biggest tests. The biggest are probably the NEWTs you take in your seventh year, the final year.

Fiona: *groans* Can we stop talking about academics for one minute?!

Harry:*laughs and nods his head* Alright, new topic.

Katelyn:*rolls her eyes at him* What do you guys think about learning new quidditch moves? I've been dying to get back on a broom and if I'm still allowed on the team at school, I'd love to be able to pull a few tricks on them.

Fairywings
03-18-2013, 08:50 PM
Harry:*laughs and nods his head* Alright, new topic.

Katelyn:*rolls her eyes at him* What do you guys think about learning new quidditch moves? I've been dying to get back on a broom and if I'm still allowed on the team at school, I'd love to be able to pull a few tricks on them.

Crystal: *puts her head into her hands* My team is going to kill me, unless by some miracle I have a real excuse that they would believe and accept. A chaser or a beater is much more easily replaced than a keeper.

Fiona: *shrugs* I don't have a broom. And I thought first years weren't allowed to play.

Johanna: I feel you, Crys. The only reason my team won't kill me is because the last time they saw me and we heard from eachother, I was lying in the hospital wing, moments after I fell after hitting my head and bleeding into the ground. This is my recovery period. I'll be forgiven.

Tom: *shudders* Not me. I hate heights.

jessidoll
03-18-2013, 09:07 PM
Crystal: *puts her head into her hands* My team is going to kill me, unless by some miracle I have a real excuse that they would believe and accept. A chaser or a beater is much more easily replaced than a keeper.

Fiona: *shrugs* I don't have a broom. And I thought first years weren't allowed to play.

Johanna: I feel you, Crys. The only reason my team won't kill me is because the last time they saw me and we heard from eachother, I was lying in the hospital wing, moments after I fell after hitting my head and bleeding into the ground. This is my recovery period. I'll be forgiven.

Tom: *shudders* Not me. I hate heights.

Katelyn: I think a few of my team mates saw me leave the castle, but I'll just tell them Dumbledore said we needed a break for a reason I wasn't at school. They probably won't all believe me, but I can deal with it. I mean, I am an okay keeper. And first years can play, it's just that usually none are good enough to be on the team.

Harry: I'm guessing quidditch is a game you guys like?

Katelyn:*nods* One day you can watch me play sometime. It's really fun!

Fairywings
03-18-2013, 09:15 PM
Katelyn: I think a few of my team mates saw me leave the castle, but I'll just tell them Dumbledore said we needed a break for a reason I wasn't at school. They probably won't all believe me, but I can deal with it. I mean, I am an okay keeper. And first years can play, it's just that usually none are good enough to be on the team.

Harry: I'm guessing quidditch is a game you guys like?

Katelyn:*nods* One day you can watch me play sometime. It's really fun!

Crystal: *to Harry* It's the only school sport on campus. The houses play eachother. *to Kate* It's easy for you. You're a Gryffindor. You have Harry and Ginny backing you, everyone on the team would do whatever they said. I'm in Ravenclaw. You know how we are. I'm going to need a very solid, very convincing reason just to get forgiveness, and even then they won't trust me.

jessidoll
03-18-2013, 09:47 PM
Crystal: *to Harry* It's the only school sport on campus. The houses play eachother. *to Kate* It's easy for you. You're a Gryffindor. You have Harry and Ginny backing you, everyone on the team would do whatever they said. I'm in Ravenclaw. You know how we are. I'm going to need a very solid, very convincing reason just to get forgiveness, and even then they won't trust me.

Harry: *nods in understanding*

Katelyn: True, but you're a great player Crys. Even if they don't trust you completely yet, they'll warm up to you again.

Fairywings
03-18-2013, 09:49 PM
Harry: *nods in understanding*

Katelyn: True, but you're a great player Crys. Even if they don't trust you completely yet, they'll warm up to you again.

Crystal: If they let me back on the team.

jessidoll
03-18-2013, 09:57 PM
Crystal: If they let me back on the team.

Katelyn: Which they will.

Fairywings
03-18-2013, 10:04 PM
Katelyn: Which they will.

Crystal: *raises one eyebrow*

jessidoll
03-18-2013, 10:21 PM
Crystal: *raises one eyebrow*

Katelyn: *shrugs* You gotta think positive sometimes.

Fairywings
03-18-2013, 10:37 PM
Katelyn: *shrugs* You gotta think positive sometimes.

Crystal: Positive. When has that ever done me well?

Fiona: Exactly!

jessidoll
03-18-2013, 10:43 PM
Crystal: Positive. When has that ever done me well?

Fiona: Exactly!

Katelyn:*sighs* Alright don't think positive then. Hope for the best but expect the worse, you can be surprised by what happens then.

Fairywings
03-19-2013, 08:34 AM
Katelyn:*sighs* Alright don't think positive then. Hope for the best but expect the worse, you can be surprised by what happens then.

Crystal: *raises an eyebrow* That's what I always do.

Fiona: I also.

niallsprincess
03-19-2013, 09:58 PM
Carly: I have to agree. I'm also quite the pessimist. *shrugs* I can't help it.

Fairywings
03-20-2013, 08:50 AM
Fiona: *gets an idea* ...................Duh!

Crystal: What, Fi?

Fiona: Just use me as an excuse. Officially I'm still a missing person, even if you all know I'm right here. Just bring me back when you go to Hogwarts, and just tell your team you got a lead on your missing sister's location, and went after it. They can't be mad at you for looking after your family first. And it's slightly true, isn't it? You only found me after you left. Of course, I found you, and it was after you committed suicide........