PDA

View Full Version : HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

jessidoll
12-17-2012, 07:29 PM
OOC: It's a very nice dress.

Johanna: I like it! And I think it's very nice that the dress isn't a color that would contrast with your hair.

Crystal: Are you comfortable in it? Does it fit okay? Does it have any tears in it? Do you feel good when you wear it? If any of those questions are answered no, then I say don't buy it. That's how I decide what to get when I need new clothes.

Fiona: I like the dress, I really do. But do you know if they have it in black? I think both you and it would look good in black, and black clothes keep you warmer. But it's your decision.

Johanna: *turns and observes Crys and Fi for a few moments* Now, how best to help the Gray girls.......................Hmm, what do you think Katelyn?

Katelyn: *smiles a bit and looks down at the dress* Yes to all those questions Crys,except for the tear. *looks at Fiona* This is the only color they have,but black would be very pretty. *looks at the sisters and taps her chin* Hmm.I think Fi would look good in a red or black dress,and Crys maybe a dress that's a dark blue? Just giving suggestions,of course.

Fairywings
12-17-2012, 07:45 PM
Katelyn: *smiles a bit and looks down at the dress* Yes to all those questions Crys,except for the tear. *looks at Fiona* This is the only color they have,but black would be very pretty. *looks at the sisters and taps her chin* Hmm.I think Fi would look good in a red or black dress,and Crys maybe a dress that's a dark blue? Just giving suggestions,of course.

Johanna: If you like it, then by all means keep it and help me help these two. Yes, I think I like those colors. They both have those wonderful deep blue eyes, so I want to put one in blue maybe. Hm. *starts sorting through the racks* *finds a floor length navy blue dress with a halter top* Try this one Crystal. *hands it to her*

Crystal: *skeptically* Are you sure?

Johanna: Go try it on! Come back so we can see! Now, what about Fi......

jessidoll
12-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Johanna: If you like it, then by all means keep it and help me help these two. Yes, I think I like those colors. They both have those wonderful deep blue eyes, so I want to put one in blue maybe. Hm. *starts sorting through the racks* *finds a floor length navy blue dress with a halter top* Try this one Crystal. *hands it to her*

Crystal: *skeptically* Are you sure?

Johanna: Go try it on! Come back so we can see! Now, what about Fi......

Katelyn: *smiles* C'mon Crys,I bet you'll look beautiful! Now for Fiona,why not a black dress with a red bow going around her waist or something like that? Or you could go with blue if you want.Not so very girly,but still really pretty.

Fairywings
12-17-2012, 08:02 PM
Katelyn: *smiles* C'mon Crys,I bet you'll look beautiful! Now for Fiona,why not a black dress with a red bow going around her waist or something like that? Or you could go with blue if you want.Not so very girly,but still really pretty.

Johanna: Let's see if we can find something like that. *looks*

Crystal: *tries on the dress and comes back* Um.....

Fiona: Um, it kind of looks like you're getting choked.

Johanna: I have to agree with Fi. The color and length are great, but you don't seem to go well with the halter top. Maybe we'll be able to find a similar dress with a different neckline.

jessidoll
12-17-2012, 08:10 PM
Johanna: Let's see if we can find something like that. *looks*

Crystal: *tries on the dress and comes back* Um.....

Fiona: Um, it kind of looks like you're getting choked.

Johanna: I have to agree with Fi. The color and length are great, but you don't seem to go well with the halter top. Maybe we'll be able to find a similar dress with a different neckline.

Katelyn: *nods and looks around a bit* *looks at Crys and tilts her head to the side a little* *bites her lip thinking* Maybe we could find a dress like that but strapless?

Fairywings
12-17-2012, 08:35 PM
Katelyn: *nods and looks around a bit* *looks at Crys and tilts her head to the side a little* *bites her lip thinking* Maybe we could find a dress like that but strapless?

Johanna: That would look good. *glances around* *holds up a dress in the same color with the same length, but sparkling and strapless* Like that?

Fiona: That could work.

Crystal: *takes it* *tries it on* *comes back* Better?

Fiona: Much.

jessidoll
12-17-2012, 08:40 PM
Johanna: That would look good. *glances around* *holds up a dress in the same color with the same length, but sparkling and strapless* Like that?

Fiona: That could work.

Crystal: *takes it* *tries it on* *comes back* Better?

Fiona: Much.

Katelyn: *smiles* Aw,you look beautiful Crys! *looks down at her dress and walks back to the dressing room**quickly puts on her original outfit and walks back with the dress and shoes in hand*

Fairywings
12-17-2012, 08:47 PM
Katelyn: *smiles* Aw,you look beautiful Crys! *looks down at her dress and walks back to the dressing room**quickly puts on her original outfit and walks back with the dress and shoes in hand*

Crystal: *looks down at the ground and smiles a little* You think?

Johanna: Totally. *pulls out a black knee length dress with a high waist and a red sash around it* What do you think Fi?

Fiona: *bites her lip* I don't know. Do you guys think I should try it on?

jessidoll
12-17-2012, 08:57 PM
Crystal: *looks down at the ground and smiles a little* You think?

Johanna: Totally. *pulls out a black knee length dress with a high waist and a red sash around it* What do you think Fi?

Fiona: *bites her lip* I don't know. Do you guys think I should try it on?

Katelyn: Absolutely! You look incredible Crys. *turns to Fiona smiling* Yes,of course.

Fairywings
12-17-2012, 09:05 PM
Katelyn: Absolutely! You look incredible Crys. *turns to Fiona smiling* Yes,of course.

Fiona: I guess I'll try it. *takes the dress and changes*

Tom: *saunters up wearing a white suit, black collared shirt, and a red tie* What do you think girls? Too much or just right? Crystal, you look absolutely gorgeous. Probably shouldn't say that to my girlfriend's sister, but whatever.

Crystal: *blushes* Thanks. You look good too.

Tom: *looks around* Say, where is my girlfriend?

jessidoll
12-17-2012, 09:12 PM
Fiona: I guess I'll try it. *takes the dress and changes*

Tom: *saunters up wearing a white suit, black collared shirt, and a red tie* What do you think girls? Too much or just right? Crystal, you look absolutely gorgeous. Probably shouldn't say that to my girlfriend's sister, but whatever.

Crystal: *blushes* Thanks. You look good too.

Tom: *looks around* Say, where is my girlfriend?

Katelyn: *smiles and sits down in a seat* You look very handsome Tom,in a friendly way not trying to be weird. Fi's changing in to her dress right now.

Fairywings
12-17-2012, 09:40 PM
Katelyn: *smiles and sits down in a seat* You look very handsome Tom,in a friendly way not trying to be weird. Fi's changing in to her dress right now.

Tom: Thanks. Oh, okay.

Fiona: *comes out* Well? *nervously* Oh, hi Tom.

Tom: *grins* If Crystal was beautiful, then you're drop dead gorgeous.

Crystal: *changes and comes back in her regular clothes*

jessidoll
12-17-2012, 09:45 PM
Tom: Thanks. Oh, okay.

Fiona: *comes out* Well? *nervously* Oh, hi Tom.

Tom: *grins* If Crystal was beautiful, then you're drop dead gorgeous.

Crystal: *changes and comes back in her regular clothes*

Katelyn: You're welcome. *turns and looks at Fiona,smiles* Aw Fi! You look incredible!

Fairywings
12-17-2012, 09:52 PM
Katelyn: You're welcome. *turns and looks at Fiona,smiles* Aw Fi! You look incredible!

Fiona: It's comfortable. I could fight in it, if I needed to.

Tom: Hey, we match!

Fiona: Look at that.

Johanna: Is being able to fight in it really criteria?

Tom&Fiona: *looks at her dead serious* Yes, it is.

Crystal: That just leaves you, Jo.

jessidoll
12-17-2012, 09:58 PM
Fiona: It's comfortable. I could fight in it, if I needed to.

Tom: Hey, we match!

Fiona: Look at that.

Johanna: Is being able to fight in it really criteria?

Tom&Fiona: *looks at her dead serious* Yes, it is.

Crystal: That just leaves you, Jo.

Katelyn: Ooh Jo,I have a feeling your dress will be one of the prettiest!

Fairywings
12-17-2012, 09:59 PM
Katelyn: Ooh Jo,I have a feeling your dress will be one of the prettiest!

Johanna: *looking in the mirror* Hm, what do you think? Pink? Green? Yellow? Pruple? Brown? White?

jessidoll
12-17-2012, 10:08 PM
Johanna: *looking in the mirror* Hm, what do you think? Pink? Green? Yellow? Pruple? Brown? White?

Katelyn: *bites her lip thinking again* What do you think about a light pink?

Fairywings
12-17-2012, 10:09 PM
Katelyn: *bites her lip thinking again* What do you think about a light pink?

Johanna: That could work.

jessidoll
12-18-2012, 04:24 PM
Johanna: That could work.

Katelyn: *smiles* Cool! Now what would look good....? *stands up and looks around the racks**pulls out an obnoxiously bright pink dress with an ugly vomit green sash**makes a disgusted face* That's just gross. *shakes her head and puts it away**keeps looking biting her lip*

Fairywings
12-18-2012, 06:35 PM
Katelyn: *smiles* Cool! Now what would look good....? *stands up and looks around the racks**pulls out an obnoxiously bright pink dress with an ugly vomit green sash**makes a disgusted face* That's just gross. *shakes her head and puts it away**keeps looking biting her lip*

Johanna: *looks* *holds up a carnation pink dress with giant blue polka dots* Um........no. Too child-like. *puts it back*

Tom: *looks at a different rack* *pulls out a dress and shows them* *the dress is pale pink, with elbow length sleeves, a low but not indecent neckline, and a lid calf length skirt that looks like a princess dress skirt* Now, this might do. *turns Jo to face the mirror and hold the dress up in front of her* Comments?

jessidoll
12-18-2012, 06:47 PM
Johanna: *looks* *holds up a carnation pink dress with giant blue polka dots* Um........no. Too child-like. *puts it back*

Tom: *looks at a different rack* *pulls out a dress and shows them* *the dress is pale pink, with elbow length sleeves, a low but not indecent neckline, and a lid calf length skirt that looks like a princess dress skirt* Now, this might do. *turns Jo to face the mirror and hold the dress up in front of her* Comments?

Katelyn:*turns and looks**smiles and claps* Good choice my friend,it looks really pretty. I think you'd look beautiful Jo.

Fairywings
12-18-2012, 06:55 PM
Katelyn:*turns and looks**smiles and claps* Good choice my friend,it looks really pretty. I think you'd look beautiful Jo.

Johanna: *breathless*

Crystal: I like it too.

Fiona: It looks so amazing on you Jo!

Tom: Thanks guys.

Johanna: *manages to say* I think we're done here.

jessidoll
12-18-2012, 07:02 PM
Johanna: *breathless*

Crystal: I like it too.

Fiona: It looks so amazing on you Jo!

Tom: Thanks guys.

Johanna: *manages to say* I think we're done here.

Katelyn: *grabs her dress and shoes from her seat* I think so too,just let me grab a few things. *walks over and grabs some make-up* *mutters* I can finally cover up these dumb bruises and ugliness. *sighs and walks back to the group* Okay,ready?

Fairywings
12-18-2012, 07:10 PM
Katelyn: *grabs her dress and shoes from her seat* I think so too,just let me grab a few things. *walks over and grabs some make-up* *mutters* I can finally cover up these dumb bruises and ugliness. *sighs and walks back to the group* Okay,ready?

Everyone: *meets back up in their regular clothes* Yup *heads to the register*

Tom: *sweeps up everyone's stuff* It's on me.

Crystal: *protests* You couldn't possibly do that!

Fiona: *adds* It's probably expensive.

Johanna: Do you have the money for that?

Tom: Yes I do, and don't worry about it. Consider it an additional Christmas president. Besides, the food's on Katelyn. *pays and takes the bag of stuff* *leads them out of the store*

jessidoll
12-18-2012, 07:17 PM
Everyone: *meets back up in their regular clothes* Yup *heads to the register*

Tom: *sweeps up everyone's stuff* It's on me.

Crystal: *protests* You couldn't possibly do that!

Fiona: *adds* It's probably expensive.

Johanna: Do you have the money for that?

Tom: Yes I do, and don't worry about it. Consider it an additional Christmas president. Besides, the food's on Katelyn. *pays and takes the bag of stuff* *leads them out of the store*

Katelyn: *follows taking out her own money and counting it all* Speaking of food,what all do you guys want? I don't want to just get whatever I want,which could be the whole store,I want to know what you guys want too.

Fairywings
12-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Katelyn: *follows taking out her own money and counting it all* Speaking of food,what all do you guys want? I don't want to just get whatever I want,which could be the whole store,I want to know what you guys want too.

Fiona: EVERYTHING!

Tom: Ditto

Everyone: *laughs*

Johanna: *dreamily* Ice cream! Brownies! Sausage! Warm biscuits with melted butter on them!

Crystal: *dreamily* Potatoes with cheese and butter. Pastas dishes of all sorts. Chicken covered in garlic amd parmesan.

jessidoll
12-18-2012, 07:32 PM
Fiona: EVERYTHING!

Tom: Ditto

Everyone: *laughs*

Johanna: *dreamily* Ice cream! Brownies! Sausage! Warm biscuits with melted butter on them!

Crystal: *dreamily* Potatoes with cheese and butter. Pastas dishes of all sorts. Chicken covered in garlic amd parmesan.

Katelyn: *laughs* Alright,that all sounds like things I can cook. Hopefully I don't burn all this food!

Fairywings
12-18-2012, 07:35 PM
OOC: Grounded until further notice. Hope to be on soon.

jessidoll
12-18-2012, 07:39 PM
OOC: Grounded until further notice. Hope to be on soon.

Ooc: Aw.:worried: Bye,hope you'll be on soon!

Fairywings
12-21-2012, 02:33 PM
OOC: Back

niallsprincess
12-21-2012, 02:43 PM
OOC: I'm back, you guys! I was having password troubles, but i got it figured out now. Sorry!

Fairywings
12-21-2012, 02:58 PM
OOC: I'm back, you guys! I was having password troubles, but i got it figured out now. Sorry!

OOC: It's all okay. Nothing much happened, we just got fancy getups

jessidoll
12-21-2012, 08:57 PM

Ooc: Hi!It's totally fine,you didn't miss that much.

OOC: Back

Ooc: Hello!

Katelyn: *sees the grocery store across the street and smiles a bit* I found the grocery store, I had better go now or I'll forget everything I need. Does anyone wanna come help,or if not I'll see you later.

Fairywings
12-21-2012, 09:03 PM

Katelyn: *sees the grocery store across the street and smiles a bit* I found the grocery store, I had better go now or I'll forget everything I need. Does anyone wanna come help,or if not I'll see you later.

Johanna: I need to go to practice.

Fiona: I need to go do a favor for a friend.

Crystal: I need to reply to a letter.

Tom: I'll come!

niallsprincess
12-21-2012, 09:03 PM
OOC: It's all okay. Nothing much happened, we just got fancy getups

OOC: I missed you guys. Just got out of school after mid terms. Are you both getting ready for Christmas? :) I just finished my Christmas shopping today. :bitelip:

jessidoll
12-21-2012, 09:09 PM
Johanna: I need to go to practice.

Fiona: I need to go do a favor for a friend.

Crystal: I need to reply to a letter.

Tom: I'll come!

OOC: I missed you guys. Just got out of school after mid terms. Are you both getting ready for Christmas? :) I just finished my Christmas shopping today. :bitelip:

Ooc: Aw,I missed you too Peyton!:hug: And I've been ready for Christmas since Thanksgiving.:rotfl: I finished decorating and getting presents for everyone a couple days ago,now I'm just waiting for Christmas day to hurry up and get here!

Katelyn: *laughs* Okay then see you girls later,c'mon Tom. *looks both ways and crosses the street quickly to get to the store**ties her shoes and waits for him to follow*

Fairywings
12-21-2012, 09:11 PM

OOC: I just got out of school today too! Ugh, midterms were a death eater! Yup, I'm going to do some last minute shopping this weekend.

Fairywings
12-21-2012, 09:14 PM
Ooc: Aw,I missed you too Peyton!:hug: And I've been ready for Christmas since Thanksgiving.:rotfl: I finished decorating and getting presents for everyone a couple days ago,now I'm just waiting for Christmas day to hurry up and get here!

Katelyn: *laughs* Okay then see you girls later,c'mon Tom. *looks both ways and crosses the street quickly to get to the store**ties her shoes and waits for him to follow*

*the girls go their seperate ways*

Tom: *crosses the street* So, is there gonna be anyone besides us for Christmas? Are you going to invite that band your boyfriend's in? I don't think I've met them, but Jo has.

jessidoll
12-21-2012, 09:19 PM
*the girls go their seperate ways*

Tom: *crosses the street* So, is there gonna be anyone besides us for Christmas? Are you going to invite that band your boyfriend's in? I don't think I've met them, but Jo has.

Katelyn: *stands up and turns to him**looks at her shoes as she speaks quickly,being nervous* Well I was hoping they could come and meet all of you properly and such,but if you guys think it would be uncomfortable I suppose I can tell them it's only for us.But Carl invited an old friend to come so he'll be there aswell and I think you would all get along if they came though because thye're really great guys.

Fairywings
12-21-2012, 09:26 PM
Katelyn: *stands up and turns to him**looks at her shoes as she speaks quickly,being nervous* Well I was hoping they could come and meet all of you properly and such,but if you guys think it would be uncomfortable I suppose I can tell them it's only for us.But Carl invited an old friend to come so he'll be there aswell and I think you would all get along if they came though because thye're really great guys.

Tom: *smiles* I don't think any of us would mind. Though we might have to warn Fiona when they're on their way here so she doesn't pull out one of her weapons.

niallsprincess
12-21-2012, 09:29 PM

OOC: I just got out of school today too! Ugh, midterms were a death eater! Yup, I'm going to do some last minute shopping this weekend.

OOC: Oh my decorating has been done for weeks now. Christmas is truly my favorite holiday. I feel like i need to get a gift for my neighbor because she got one for me, but she really made me mad the other night. She lied to her parents, saying I cut her with my nails on purpose and she said it was bleeding, but I didn't even scratch her. She always lies and her parents believe her of course to make it worse.

Carly: *gets out of bed, being sick with the flu* *stretches*

Fairywings
12-21-2012, 09:33 PM
OOC: Oh my decorating has been done for weeks now. Christmas is truly my favorite holiday. I feel like i need to get a gift for my neighbor because she got one for me, but she really made me mad the other night. She lied to her parents, saying I cut her with my nails on purpose and she said it was bleeding, but I didn't even scratch her. She always lies and her parents believe her of course to make it worse.

OOC: That's so not cool of her. I love Christmas too!

niallsprincess
12-21-2012, 09:37 PM
OOC: That's so not cool of her. I love Christmas too!

OOC: I cried for an hour after that! My guy friend tried to video call me to make sure I was ok, but I was still getting yelled at for 'making her bleed'.

jessidoll
12-21-2012, 09:38 PM
Tom: *smiles* I don't think any of us would mind. Though we might have to warn Fiona when they're on their way here so she doesn't pull out one of her weapons.

Katelyn: *giggles a bit relaxing* Yeah,that would be bad,they'd never get over that. *looks up at the sky and sees it's about to snow* We should hurry and get everything so we don't have to walk home in a blizzard. *walks in tot he store grabbing a trolley**goes over to an aisle and looks around* Now where is everything...? *grabs some rolls and pasta*

Fairywings
12-21-2012, 09:40 PM
OOC: I cried for an hour after that! My guy friend tried to video call me to make sure I was ok, but I was still getting yelled at for 'making her bleed'.

OOC: She sounds mean. That really sucks. But that's pretty cool of your guy friend.

jessidoll
12-21-2012, 09:41 PM

Ooc: That's ridiculous! I wouldn't get her a gift if she did something like that,even if she did get you one. That is just rude.

niallsprincess
12-21-2012, 09:43 PM
OOC: She sounds mean. That really sucks. But that's pretty cool of your guy friend.

OOC: Yeah especially because he was at Axiom (a church) obviously busy, but he still called. :) He's a great friend.

Carly: *walks to the bathroom and looks in the mirror* *groans and brushes her hair out* *coughs*

niallsprincess
12-21-2012, 09:43 PM
Ooc: That's ridiculous! I wouldn't get her a gift if she did something like that,even if she did get you one. That is just rude.

OOC: yeah, but i feel like I have to. I always do and this year she got me two.

Fairywings
12-21-2012, 09:44 PM
Katelyn: *giggles a bit relaxing* Yeah,that would be bad,they'd never get over that. *looks up at the sky and sees it's about to snow* We should hurry and get everything so we don't have to walk home in a blizzard. *walks in tot he store grabbing a trolley**goes over to an aisle and looks around* Now where is everything...? *grabs some rolls and pasta*

Tom: It would. *points to the back wall* The meat counter's ahead. Would you like me to go grab what we want? Fiona's not really that crazy though. None of us are. And Fiona's not as battle crazy as you might think. Sure she gets a rush......everyone does. It's called adrenaline. She's just.........driven to desperation very easily , you know? She's had way too much to deal with in her life, you know? And I feel bad, for both her and Crystal, because they had to grow up so quick while the rest of us enjoyed our youth. That's mainly why I try to protect Fiona. Sometimes it's no easy task though.

jessidoll
12-21-2012, 09:56 PM
OOC: yeah, but i feel like I have to. I always do and this year she got me two.

Ooc: That stinks.

niallsprincess
12-21-2012, 09:57 PM
Ooc: That stinks.

OOC: Definitely. I'll probably get her a cheap-o gift and she can get over it.

jessidoll
12-21-2012, 10:06 PM
Tom: It would. *points to the back wall* The meat counter's ahead. Would you like me to go grab what we want? Fiona's not really that crazy though. None of us are. And Fiona's not as battle crazy as you might think. Sure she gets a rush......everyone does. It's called adrenaline. She's just.........driven to desperation very easily , you know? She's had way too much to deal with in her life, you know? And I feel bad, for both her and Crystal, because they had to grow up so quick while the rest of us enjoyed our youth. That's mainly why I try to protect Fiona. Sometimes it's not easy task though.

Katelyn:*nods* Yeah,I know,and I think it's really great you try to protect her.* grabs a few more things* Oh and yeah you can go on and grab what you guys like.I'll be getting the sweets.

jessidoll
12-21-2012, 10:06 PM
OOC: Definitely. I'll probably get her a cheap-o gift and she can get over it.

Ooc: Hahaha sounds like a great plan.

niallsprincess
12-21-2012, 10:07 PM
Carly: *sighs and goes back to bed* *checks her temperature again and its still high* *pulls a bunch of covers on and calls her friend thats supposed to come soon*

Fairywings
12-21-2012, 10:17 PM
Katelyn:*nods* Yeah,I know,and I think it's really great you try to protect her.* grabs a few more things* Oh and yeah you can go on and grab what you guys like.I'll be getting the sweets.

Tom: *nods* Okay. *runs around the store grabbing stuff they like*

jessidoll
12-21-2012, 10:36 PM
Tom: *nods* Okay. *runs around the store grabbing stuff they like*

Katelyn:*goes to the dessert isle and picks out cakes,cookies,brownies,ice cream and more*

Fairywings
12-21-2012, 10:45 PM
Tom: *comes back with a pile that hides his face* *puts it in the trolley* Sorry there's so much. Everything looked good.

jessidoll
12-21-2012, 10:57 PM
Tom: *comes back with a pile that hides his face* *puts it in the trolley* Sorry there's so much. Everything looked good.

Katelyn:*laughs a bit* It's fine,I just hope we have enough room for it in the kitchen.*puts a few more desserts in the trolley and walks to the cashier**takes out the money while the cashier puts them in bags* Do you think we got everything?

Fairywings
12-21-2012, 10:59 PM
Katelyn:*laughs a bit* It's fine,I just hope we have enough room for it in the kitchen.*puts a few more desserts in the trolley and walks to the cashier**takes out the money while the cashier puts them in bags* Do you think we got everything?

Tom: Yup! It's not like we had a detailed written down grocery list anyway.

jessidoll
12-21-2012, 11:14 PM
Tom: Yup! It's not like we had a detailed written down grocery list anyway.

Katelyn: True. *pays the man and grabs some bags* Do you mind grabbing some bags?

Fairywings
12-21-2012, 11:19 PM
Katelyn: True. *pays the man and grabs some bags* Do you mind grabbing some bags?

Tom: Nope. *takes the rest* Let's go back.

jessidoll
12-21-2012, 11:27 PM
Tom: Nope. *takes the rest* Let's go back.

Katelyn: *nods and walks outside towards the mansion humming a Christmas song*

Fairywings
12-21-2012, 11:30 PM
Katelyn: *nods and walks outside towards the mansion humming a Christmas song*

Tom: *hums with her*

jessidoll
12-21-2012, 11:42 PM
Tom: *hums with her*

Katelyn:*walks in to the manor and shivers from the transfer of hot and cold air**goes in to the kitchen and puts her groceries on the counter* You can just put your bags on the counter with these and go to sleep or whatever,I can do it by myself.*starts to put things away*

Fairywings
12-21-2012, 11:45 PM
Katelyn:*walks in to the manor and shivers from the transfer of hot and cold air**goes in to the kitchen and puts her groceries on the counter* You can just put your bags on the counter with these and go to sleep or whatever,I can do it by myself.*starts to put things away*

Tom: Okay. *sets his stuff down* I need to talk to Crystal. *goes looking for her*

OOC: Night!

jessidoll
12-21-2012, 11:55 PM
Tom: Okay. *sets his stuff down* I need to talk to Crystal. *goes looking for her*

OOC: Night!

Katelyn: *waves even thoguh he's gone and sings "If You Ever Come Back" by The Script to herself,putting away all the groceries* *finishes and calls her cousin* *talks to him for a bit while making bacon for breakfast in the morning* *puts it in the fridge and hangs up her phone* *yawns and stretches* *mutters* I think I'll just go up to my room.*heads up to her room and accidently falls asleep because she's so tired*

Ooc: Night!:wave2:

Fairywings
12-25-2012, 04:43 PM
OOC: Time skip to afternoon before Johanna's show.

IC:

*A note is written in sparkling silver ink in elegant cursive that resembles Johanna's handwriting. It lies on the kitchen table*

Dear Family(yes, that means all the residents of the manor and Carly too, because she has her own house, and I guess even the boys if they're reading this, 'cause two of them love my friends, and the others are friends of my friends)

I had to leave early to run through the show before we start getting ready. But I decided to leave this note for you guys to mention a couple of things.

1) The show starts at 7:30 pm. I had a snack before I left. You guys could either eat dinner before you come or after the show when I am released.

2) It is reccomended that you dress somewhat special. For the guys, a collared button up shirt and slacks is appropriate, and for the girls a nice sweater and a skirt with leggings or slacks is appropriate.

3) Tickets prices are as follows: age 3 or under, free, Child(from ages 4 to 12) is $10, Adults(ages 13 to 59) is $15, and Seniors(age 60+) is $12. Fi can get in for ten, but the rest of you have to pay fifteen. Sorry the prices are high, I'm told costumes, publicity, and sets are expensive.

That about covers it. I have everything I need and more in my dance bag. I think the show ends at around 8:45, maybe will need a little more time for curtain calls.

Love you all,

Johanna

niallsprincess
12-25-2012, 07:30 PM
OOC: Time skip to afternoon before Johanna's show.

IC:

*A note is written in sparkling silver ink in elegant cursive that resembles Johanna's handwriting. It lies on the kitchen table*

Dear Family(yes, that means all the residents of the manor and Carly too, because she has her own house, and I guess even the boys if they're reading this, 'cause two of them love my friends, and the others are friends of my friends)

I had to leave early to run through the show before we start getting ready. But I decided to leave this note for you guys to mention a couple of things.

1) The show starts at 7:30 pm. I had a snack before I left. You guys could either eat dinner before you come or after the show when I am released.

2) It is reccomended that you dress somewhat special. For the guys, a collared button up shirt and slacks is appropriate, and for the girls a nice sweater and a skirt with leggings or slacks is appropriate.

3) Tickets prices are as follows: age 3 or under, free, Child(from ages 4 to 12) is $10, Adults(ages 13 to 59) is $15, and Seniors(age 60+) is $12. Fi can get in for ten, but the rest of you have to pay fifteen. Sorry the prices are high, I'm told costumes, publicity, and sets are expensive.

That about covers it. I have everything I need and more in my dance bag. I think the show ends at around 8:45, maybe will need a little more time for curtain calls.

Love you all,

Johanna

OOC: Good idea. Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you all had a great day.

Carly: I should head over to the manor to meet up with Katelyn and the guys. *takes Niall with her after getting ready* *wals to the mansion and knocks on the door*

jessidoll
12-25-2012, 07:49 PM
OOC: Good idea. Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you all had a great day.

Carly: I should head over to the manor to meet up with Katelyn and the guys. *takes Niall with her after getting ready* *wals to the mansion and knocks on the door*

OOc: Merry Christmas!:goodvibes:wave2:

Katelyn: *in the kitchen making a quick dinner for everyone in a white tank top tucked in to a black skirt and black blazer* *has her hair in a messy bin and no make-up since she's not done yet* *hears their knock and shouts* Coming! *tastes some stuffing and runs to the door with the spoon still in her hand* *opens the door and smiles a little shyly,says a bit quietly* Hi guys.

Fairywings
12-25-2012, 08:21 PM
Tom: *headind down the stairs wearing black slacks, a white collared button up, a red tie and a blazer.* *fiddling with his tie* Is dinner almost ready? It's mayhem upstairs. What can I do to help?

jessidoll
12-25-2012, 08:32 PM
Tom: *headind down the stairs wearing black slacks, a white collared button up, a red tie and a blazer.* *fiddling with his tie* Is dinner almost ready? It's mayhem upstairs. What can I do to help?

Katelyn: *let's Carly and Niall in shutting the door behind them* *walks over to him and sweeps her bangs out of her eyes* *says shyly* Um,sorry dinner's not ready yet. But if you want to help you can. I need someone to butter the rolls and put them in the oven. But you can just relax if you need to.

Fairywings
12-25-2012, 08:38 PM
Katelyn: *let's Carly and Niall in shutting the door behind them* *walks over to him and sweeps her bangs out of her eyes* *says shyly* Um,sorry dinner's not ready yet. But if you want to help you can. I need someone to butter the rolls and put them in the oven. But you can just relax if you need to.

Tom: How can I relax?! My twin sister has the starring role and she's probably nervous as - *takes a deep breath* Sorry. *pulls on the tie a little* Can you help? Normally I can do this, but the tie isn't wanting to work with me. Yes, I can do the rolls. Fiona's all ready to go up there, even spiked her hair with gel, but she's trying to get Crystal's hair even remotely tamed, so it'll take probably five more years. Fi was so frustrated, she almost yelled at me.

niallsprincess
12-25-2012, 08:42 PM
Carly: *comes in* Hello! *smiles and sits down at the kitchen table* Oooh, making dinner? Lovely.

jessidoll
12-25-2012, 08:45 PM
Tom: How can I relax?! My twin sister has the starring role and she's probably nervous as - *takes a deep breath* Sorry. *pulls on the tie a little* Can you help? Normally I can do this, but the tie isn't wanting to work with me. Yes, I can do the rolls. Fiona's all ready to go up there, even spiked her hair with gel, but she's trying to get Crystal's hair even remotely tamed, so it'll take probably five more years. Fi was so frustrated, she almost yelled at me.

Katelyn: *nods silently and quickly fixes his tie without messing up even with a spoon in her right hand* *walks to the kitchen and puts the mashed potatoes to the side since they're finished* *starts to finish cooking some steak*

jessidoll
12-25-2012, 08:48 PM
Carly: *comes in* Hello! *smiles and sits down at the kitchen table* Oooh, making dinner? Lovely.

Katelyn: *nods silently and checks a steak to see if it's too raw making sure to get nothing on her shirt* *thinks: This is the only thing close to pretty I have other than my dress,I can't get it dirty!*

Fairywings
12-25-2012, 08:54 PM
Katelyn: *nods silently and quickly fixes his tie without messing up even with a spoon in her right hand* *walks to the kitchen and puts the mashed potatoes to the side since they're finished* *starts to finish cooking some steak*

Tom: Thanks Kate! *smiles at her* *enters the kitchen* *butters the rolls* *sticks them in the oven*

Meanwhile.......

Fiona: *attacking Crystal's hair with a brush* Cryssie, I hate your hair.

Crystal: *wincing at the pinful parts* You've said it already.

Fiona: Some things need repeating. *pulls*

Crystal: *very loudly* Ow!

Back downstairs.......

Tom: *looks up* And there's Crys crying out in pain.

jessidoll
12-25-2012, 08:56 PM
Tom: Thanks Kate! *smiles at her* *enters the kitchen* *butters the rolls* *sticks them in the oven*

Meanwhile.......

Fiona: *attacking Crystal's hair with a brush* Cryssie, I hate your hair.

Crystal: *wincing at the pinful parts* You've said it already.

Fiona: Some things need repeating. *pulls*

Crystal: *very loudly* Ow!

Tom: *looks up* And there's Crys crying out in pain.

Katelyn: *winces a bit from the shout and frowns* *puts the steaks on a large plate and places it on the counter with the rest of the food* *sighs and washes her hands*

niallsprincess
12-25-2012, 08:58 PM
Katelyn: *winces a bit from the shout and frowns* *puts the steaks on a large plate and places it on the counter with the rest of the food* *sighs and washes her hands*

Carly: *looks up* Can we eat now? *smiles*

jessidoll
12-25-2012, 09:01 PM
Carly: *looks up* Can we eat now? *smiles*

Katelyn: *bites her lip thinking if everyone else would care* *shrugs a bit and nods* *grabs some plates and hands them out to everyone* *fills her plate with only salad and sits down*

Fairywings
12-25-2012, 09:05 PM
Tom: *helps set the table* *hears Crys cry out again* *sighs* I better go see what I can do. *heads up the stairs*

jessidoll
12-25-2012, 09:09 PM
Tom: *helps set the table* *hears Crys cry out again* *sighs* I better go see what I can do. *heads up the stairs*

Katelyn: *nods and finishes her salad* *grabs a roll and eats slowly,taking drinks of her water not really paying attention to anything around her*

Fairywings
12-25-2012, 09:13 PM
Tom: *gets upstairs* *talks over a solution with Fiona*

jessidoll
12-25-2012, 09:22 PM
Katelyn: *sighs and stands up from the table* *puts her plate away and walks up to her room* *straightens her hair and sees it's almost down to her hips* *smiles a bit and bites her lip trying to figure out what she should do to her hair* *gets an idea and grabs a curler* *curls her straightened hair so it's really wavy and shows off all her crazy dip-dyed colored hair*

Fairywings
12-25-2012, 09:36 PM
*the trio come down stairs*

Tom: Was that so hard?

Fiona: *arms crossed* *wearing a deep green sweater and black slacks and boots* *hair spiked* I can't believe I didn't think of it.

Crystal: *behind them* *wearing a deep purple collared button up and a gray skirt with white leggings and gray boots* *her hair is in the olden days style where it's pulled back with a ribbon and the ringlets hange from it* I'm just glad it's over with.

jessidoll
12-25-2012, 09:47 PM
*the trio come down stairs*

Tom: Was that so hard?

Fiona: *arms crossed* *wearing a deep green sweater and black slacks and boots* *hair spiked* I can't believe I didn't think of it.

Crystal: *behind them* *wearing a deep purple collared button up and a gray skirt with white leggings and gray boots* *her hair is in the olden days style where it's pulled back with a ribbon and the ringlets hange from it* I'm just glad it's over with.

Katelyn: *only does a little make up making sure to cover one bruise left on her forehead* *grabs her phone and puts it in her dress pocket* *checks herself one more time and sighs* *mutters* That's as good as it's going to get I guess. *walks down and sees the trio* You two look great.

Fairywings
12-25-2012, 10:01 PM
Katelyn: *only does a little make up making sure to cover one bruise left on her forehead* *grabs her phone and puts it in her dress pocket* *checks herself one more time and sighs* *mutters* That's as good as it's going to get I guess. *walks down and sees the trio* You two look great.

Crystal: Thanks. I think I lost a good chunk of hair though.

jessidoll
12-25-2012, 10:06 PM
Crystal: Thanks. I think I lost a good chunk of hair though.

Katelyn: *looks between her and the others* Honestly,I'm not that shocked. No offense at all,it just didn't sound like it was easy to fix your hair.

Fairywings
12-25-2012, 10:13 PM
Katelyn: *looks between her and the others* Honestly,I'm not that shocked. No offense at all,it just didn't sound like it was easy to fix your hair.

Crystal: *shakes her head* Today was just too humid. Made my hair horrible.

Tom: *checks the time* Uh, guys, we gotta go, like now if we want to get there on time.

jessidoll
12-25-2012, 10:27 PM
Crystal: *shakes her head* Today was just too humid. Made my hair horrible.

Tom: *checks the time* Uh, guys, we gotta go, like now if we want to get there on time.

Katelyn: Are you serious? *runs past them and grabs her money from the living room* I hate being late sometimes. *buttons her blazer*

Fairywings
12-25-2012, 11:06 PM
Katelyn: Are you serious? *runs past them and grabs her money from the living room* I hate being late sometimes. *buttons her blazer*

Tom: Everybody, let's go! *starts herding people out with their coats*

jessidoll
12-25-2012, 11:17 PM
Tom: Everybody, let's go! *starts herding people out with their coats*

Katelyn: Coming,coming. *makes sure she has what she needs* *runs out into the cold and shivers*

Fairywings
12-25-2012, 11:25 PM
Fiona: Should I app-

Tom: No, absolutely not. We'll take the bus. *bus pulls up* Everyone in.

jessidoll
12-25-2012, 11:33 PM
Fiona: Should I app-

Tom: No, absolutely not. We'll take the bus. *bus pulls up* Everyone in.

Katelyn: *gets on the bus and frowns* *mutters* I don't like these muggle buses.*sits down*

Fairywings
12-25-2012, 11:51 PM
*bus launches forward* *they drive quickly and arrive*

Fiona: Thank goodness that's over.

Tom: Let's get the tickets. *gets in line*

niallsprincess
12-26-2012, 02:13 PM
OOC: Sorry I fell asleep. I had to get up early yesterday morning because I was sick. Are we at the show now, waiting in line?

Fairywings
12-26-2012, 02:44 PM
OOC: Sorry I fell asleep. I had to get up early yesterday morning because I was sick. Are we at the show now, waiting in line?

OOC: It's okay. Yes, we're in line to get tickets.

jessidoll
12-26-2012, 03:50 PM
*bus launches forward* *they drive quickly and arrive*

Fiona: Thank goodness that's over.

Tom: Let's get the tickets. *gets in line*

Katelyn: *gets in line behind him shivering a bit**takes out her money and stops* It's fifteen dollars right?

Fairywings
12-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Katelyn: *gets in line behind him shivering a bit**takes out her money and stops* It's fifteen dollars right?

Tom: Yup. For us, anyway. Fi only has to pay ten. I have extra cash if anyone's short. I visited the bank this morning and got some from the manor's account. As Crystal explained, it's shared by everybody so it's no one's. Any one need any?

Crystal: *holds up a twenty and a five* I'm good.

Tom: We all want to get seats together, just in case. So after you guys get your tickets, stand over there by the poster. *points to a show poster by the doors into the theater on the left hand side*

jessidoll
12-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Tom: Yup. For us, anyway. Fi only has to pay ten. I have extra cash if anyone's short. I visited the bank this morning and got some from the manor's account. As Crystal explained, it's shared by everybody so it's no one's. Any one need any?

Crystal: *holds up a twenty and a five* I'm good.

Tom: We all want to get seats together, just in case. So after you guys get your tickets, stand over there by the poster. *points to a show poster by the doors into the theater on the left hand side*

Katelyn: *takes out fifteen dollars and smiles a bit* I've got mine and alright. Meet by the poster,got it.

Fairywings
12-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Tom: *makes it to the counter* One adult ticket please.

Ticket Vender: That'll be fifteen dollars.

Tom: *gives her fifteen dollars*

Ticket Vender: *hands him a ticket* Here you go.

Tom: *heads over to the poster*

jessidoll
12-26-2012, 04:25 PM
Tom: *makes it to the counter* One adult ticket please.

Ticket Vender: That'll be fifteen dollars.

Tom: *gives her fifteen dollars*

Ticket Vender: *hands him a ticket* Here you go.

Tom: *heads over to the poster*

Katelyn: *walks up and pays for her own ticket* *takes it from her and thanks her* *walks over to the poster*

Fairywings
12-26-2012, 04:43 PM
Katelyn: *walks up and pays for her own ticket* *takes it from her and thanks her* *walks over to the poster*

Crystal: *gets to the front* *pays for hers and Fi's ticket* *meets up with them* I think it's just Carly, and the boys if they came. I didn't notice if they did.

niallsprincess
12-27-2012, 07:20 PM
Carly: *her and the boys walk into the place* *pays for her tickets and the boys pay for theirs* Now, where are they? *looks around* Oh, I see them! Under the poster! Let's go. *walks over to the poster* We're here. Sorry, we had to get something.

jessidoll
12-27-2012, 09:59 PM
Crystal: *gets to the front* *pays for hers and Fi's ticket* *meets up with them* I think it's just Carly, and the boys if they came. I didn't notice if they did.

Carly: *her and the boys walk into the place* *pays for her tickets and the boys pay for theirs* Now, where are they? *looks around* Oh, I see them! Under the poster! Let's go. *walks over to the poster* We're here. Sorry, we had to get something.

Katelyn:*smiles shyly at her and the boys* *turns to Crystal and says quietly* Found them,apparently they did come.

Fairywings
12-27-2012, 10:07 PM
Crystal: *looks relieved that they're here* *nods at Katelyn* Hey!

Tom: *grins* Hey guys! Thanks for coming!

Fiona: *smiles*

Tom: *checks hiis phone* Hey guys, it's a text from Jo! *reads* Hey guys, hope you're here. Show will start in five min. at the latest, if my instructor is merciful and doesn't give long speeches like she does at practice. Not nervous a bit. Just like a game at school. Better get seats. If you're trying to find me on stage, I'm the beautiful one ;) Well, better get seats I guess. *goes in the auditorium*

jessidoll
12-28-2012, 06:16 PM
Crystal: *looks relieved that they're here* *nods at Katelyn* Hey!

Tom: *grins* Hey guys! Thanks for coming!

Fiona: *smiles*

Tom: *checks hiis phone* Hey guys, it's a text from Jo! *reads* Hey guys, hope you're here. Show will start in five min. at the latest, if my instructor is merciful and doesn't give long speeches like she does at practice. Not nervous a bit. Just like a game at school. Better get seats. If you're trying to find me on stage, I'm the beautiful one ;) Well, better get seats I guess. *goes in the auditorium*

Katelyn: *giggles quietly at the text and shakes her head* *follows him inside and looks around for seats* *thinks: Where could there be enough seats for all of us where we can see Jo?"

Fairywings
12-28-2012, 07:46 PM
Employee: *walks up to them* Would you be Tom Norrington's party?

Tom: Yes sir.

Employee: Right this way folks. Because of Johab=nna Norrington's role, you qualify for VIP seating. *walks them to trhe second row and gestures for them to sit down* Just file down this row until everyone in your party has a seat. Enjoy the show! *walks off*

Tom: What luck!

OOC: BRB

jessidoll
12-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Employee: *walks up to them* Would you be Tom Norrington's party?

Tom: Yes sir.

Employee: Right this way folks. Because of Johab=nna Norrington's role, you qualify for VIP seating. *walks them to trhe second row and gestures for them to sit down* Just file down this row until everyone in your party has a seat. Enjoy the show! *walks off*

Tom: What luck!

OOC: BRB

Katelyn: *smiles a bit and nods agreeing* *walks down the isle and takes a seat,placing her head in her hands* *takes a deep breath and lets it out,closing her eyes before the show starts*

Ooc: Alrighty

Fairywings
12-28-2012, 10:23 PM
*a lady in her thirties comes out from behind the curtain*

Instructor: *clears her throat* *in a French accent* Good evening ladies and gentlemen. My name is Vivian LeBeau, and I am the Head of the Ballet Department at the Mullingar School of Dance and the director of tonight's performance. At this time, I ask you to silence your electronic devices, and please no flash photography or videotaping of this performance. If you need to leave the theater at anytime, please do so as quietly as you can. And now, sit back, relax, and enjoy our rendition of The Nutcracker. *exits the stage* *house lights go down, stage lights turn on*

niallsprincess
12-28-2012, 11:06 PM
Carly: *sits down and watches the show*

Fairywings
12-28-2012, 11:31 PM
*orchestra starts playing* *stage curtains open* *first scene is a room decorated for Christmas. Johanna is easy to spot, wearing one of the most elaborate costumes in the group of dancers onstage. She is wearing a rich red gown with white fake fur trimming and what appears to be gold decorations. The family celebrates, and "Clara" is presented with a nutcracker. She acts excited, then fights with her brother over it, and the nutcracker's arm breaks. She cries and gives him a sling. Then the grandfather clock strikes, and all the dancers except for Clara disperse. Clara collapses on a sofa and "falls asleep". While she is sleeping, the rat soldiers start sneaking onstage, following the rat king. The Rat King raise his sword to strike Clara. The grandfather clock strikes, Clara joltes awake and the Nutcraker springs up from behind the couch, come to life. The Nutcracker chases the rats into a portal door type of thing, and the Nutcracker turns and offers his hand to Clara. Clara takes it and they go off into the portal*

niallsprincess
12-28-2012, 11:40 PM
*orchestra starts playing* *stage curtains open* *first scene is a room decorated for Christmas. Johanna is easy to spot, wearing one of the most elaborate costumes in the group of dancers onstage. She is wearing a rich red gown with white fake fur trimming and what appears to be gold decorations. The family celebrates, and "Clara" is presented with a nutcracker. She acts excited, then fights with her brother over it, and the nutcracker's arm breaks. She cries and gives him a sling. Then the grandfather clock strikes, and all the dancers except for Clara disperse. Clara collapses on a sofa and "falls asleep". While she is sleeping, the rat soldiers start sneaking onstage, following the rat king. The Rat King raise his sword to strike Clara. The grandfather clock strikes, Clara joltes awake and the Nutcraker springs up from behind the couch, come to life. The Nutcracker chases the rats into a portal door type of thing, and the Nutcracker turns and offers his hand to Clara. Clara takes it and they go off into the portal*

Carly: *waches the show intently*

OOC: Love your describing skills. :) :thumbsup2

Fairywings
12-28-2012, 11:43 PM
*the stage goes dark except for one spotlight, which is trained on Clara and the Nutcracker, who are acting as though they are being hurtled about, though it is all controlled dance. Clara, finding it is hindering her, unclasps the red dress using the *gold decorations*, revealing an exquisite pink leotard, tutu, tights and ballet shoes, all adorned with white sparkles. She and the Nutcraker drop to their knees simultaneously, and the stage lights come up and they find themselves in a whimsical town made of candy, on the edge of a forest. On the backdrop you can see the castle in the distance. Clara and the Nutcraker silently enquire around the town about strange activities, when all of a sudden a group of rat soldiers show up at the village. The peple panic and flee into the forest. The Nutcracker trips, Clara pulls him to his feet, and they run into the woods as well. They meet up with a few soldiers loyal to the cause of rebelling against the Rat King. They "explain" that the Sugarplum Fairy could have a solution, and they invite Clara and the Nutcracker to join them and they do, following the small group offstage*

Fairywings
12-28-2012, 11:54 PM
OOC: Thanks!

IC:

*the scene opens again in a treehouse, where the group is setting up camp. They sit around the fireplace, eating, drinking, resting, fixing something, or doing some other task. After a while the Nutcracker gets up and half dances half walks to a place farther away from the group. Clara looks after him, appears to be thinking, and looks down when the Nutcraker glances behind him. Night falls, and one soldier stands guard near a window and the others go to sleep. Clara approaches the Nutcraker slowly and sits down beside him. They are both still, looking down at the ground, until the Nutcracker looks up facing the audience. Actors slip on stage as the Nutcraker begins "telling his story" as Clara watches him, "listening" intently. As he tells his story -the Rat King barging in on his palace home during a celebration, fighting his father the king ang then turning the king and all the subjects into stone, then fighting the Nutcracker and banishing him from the kingdom- the actors act it out on stage. At the end of the tale, the actors disperse. Clara and the Nutcracker embrace, and then they go to sleep themselves*

Fairywings
12-28-2012, 11:57 PM
OOC: Out of time. The rest will have to come tomorrow.

niallsprincess
12-29-2012, 12:47 AM
OOC: Out of time. The rest will have to come tomorrow.

OOC: Ok! Bye then!

Carly: *smiles and watches carefully*

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 10:17 AM
*The next scene opens to find them in a forest. Clara, the Nutcracker, and the rebel soldiers are walking in the woods. Suddenl, a fierce lion leaps out at them. The Nutcracker and the soldiers take out their swords and try to attack it, but the lion knocks them back. Clara spots a thorn in the lion's side and approaches the lion slowly. The others stare at her like she's crazy, but they can't pull her back because they're stuck. Clara stops in front of the lion and reasches for the thorn. The lion snorts, but Clara reaches and pulls out the thorn. The lion bows, and runsff through the forest. Clara helps pull the guys to their feet and they continue on.*

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 10:26 AM
*In the next scene they are still in the forest, but it is a considerably darker and more sinister looking forest. Clara, the Nutcracker, and the soldiers are looking around nervously at their surroundings as they walk. Then, one off the soldiers does his own quick solo dance nd collapses, then acts as though he is screaming, when really it is the orchestra, who is playing effects that sound like screams of fear and sounds of bad things. One by one, the other soldiers complete their own solodances and drops to the floor, until at last Clara and the Nutcracker follow through. It is done so the audience can understand that their forest is making them see their worst fears. Then Clara goes still, and seems to get a grip on herself. She slowly stands, and through an elaborate dance helps the others recover. When everyone is standing, they leave rather quickly.*

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 10:34 AM
*In the scene after that, there is a small strip of stage and the rest is covered in blue gray fog, to symbolize water. The group enters on the "beach" and looks out in horror. It is clearly to wide and deep to swim, shown by acting, and there is no bridge. The group spreads out, looking for something to help. Clara peers over the edge of the stage, and "falls". The others look concerned, but Clara let's them know she's all right. She stands in front of a very steep stair case, so one can infer that it only looked like she fell. She then finds a boat, and attempts to pull it by the rope attached. She can't though, so one of the soldiers comes down and helps her. They pull it up a ramp(the boat is on wheels) and show it off to the others. Everyone but the Nutcracker gets into the boat, and he shoves the boat off, jumping in as thewy leave shore. A pair of oars is found, and they sail off stage*

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 10:48 AM
*Finally, the group enters another part of the forest at dawn. The trees have painted lanterns hanging from them, and in the middle sits a mystical looking bungalow, with a purple door. Everyone celebrates, as they have found the home of the Sugarplum Fairy. They knock on the door, and step back as the Sugarplum Fairy twirls out of her home. The Sugarplum fairy's leotard and tights are striped white, light blue, and lavender in a swirling way like a candy cane or a barbershop pole. Her tutu and shoes are lavender. A wreath of white flowers sits on her head, and light blue fairy wings are attached to her back. Through a dance, they explain their problem and why they came to find her. The Sugarplum Fairy is about to reply when they hear something. The Nutcracker sends Clara and the Sugarplum Fairy up a tree and then the rat soldiers appear and kidnap the Nutcracker and the rebel soldiers. When they're gone, the Sugarplum Fairy tells Clara that she has to save the Nutcracker and the soldiers and defeat the Rat King, because only then will the land be free. The Sugarplum Fairy casts a spell on Clara to make her faster and gives her an amulet, explaining that when the jewel on the amulet is pressed, she will be returned home. Clara exits, off to save her friends.*

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 11:06 AM
*In the next scene, Clara is sneaking through the castle. At one end, a guard stands in front of a "jail cell" where the Nutcracker and the soldiers are sitting. Clara, through a dance with several high kicks, knocks out the guard. She takes the key off a hook on the wall and unlocks the cell, opening the door. The Nutcracker and the soldiers are very happy, and Clara and the Nutcracker hug. Then Clara explains what the Sugarplum Fairy told her, and they decide they have to sneak upstairs to the courtyard. Clara, the Nutcracker, and the soldiers dismount from the stage and dance their way through the audience as the set onstage changes from the dungeons to the courtyard. "Clara" smiles at her friends/family as she dances by. Onstage, there is now plants and benches on the side, and the king and the courtiers turned to stone enter and find their positions and remain still. Clara, the Nutcracker and company return to the stage, where they enter the courtyard. Immediately the Rat King and the Rat soldiers jump out, and a fight ensues. Eventually, the Rat King's staff is broken in half, and the "statues" come to life. The real king chases the Rat King off stage. Then, fog fills the stage and two daners come on with a sparkling cloth. They wrap it around the Nutcracker and spin him around the stage three times. When he comes back to his former position and the two dancers leave with the cloth, he no longer lookslike a Nutcracker, but rather he is a prince. He runs and embrace his father, then goes back and embraces Clara, and they stage kiss.*

OOC: This isn't the end

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 11:25 AM
*Clara and the Prince move to the middle of the stage, as if they are going to dance, but as they are still getting there, a fire shoots up. The Rat King leaps from the fire, his sword drawn. The Prince pulls out his sword and Clara jumps a few paces back and the Rat King and the Prince duel, always dancing in step of eachother. The Prince wounds the Rat King and throws him down on the ground. The Prince makes his way to Clara and checks to see if she's okay. Then the Sugarplum Fairy appears and places a golden circlet on Clara's head, which was given to her by the King. Clara and the Prince waltz around the stage, but as they move back to the center, the Rat King gets up and grabs Clara's amulet and presses the jewel. The Prince kills the Rat King, and he falls down dead. Clara stares in horror at the amulet, and begins to twirl "uncontrollably". The Sugarplum Fairy explains what's happening. The Prince tries to hold onto her, but Clara is spinning faster and faster. Then the Prince loses his hold and falls backwards. Clara now has one leg straight to the ground, and the other sticking straight out behind her, making about a right angle. The lights start to fade until it is black except for a spotlight on Clara. She begins to slow, and eventually stops and collapses. For a few moments, she lies still in the darkness, then the stage lights begin to come on, until Clara is back in her home, and her brother is shaking her, trying to wake her up. Clara wakes up, and stares at the audience in disbelief. Then the lights go off completely on stage, and the house lights come on*

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 11:36 AM
*the orchestra begins playing a medley of the music as the stage lights come back on and the curtain call starts* *The villagers, minor family members, and the courtiers come on stage. They bow, and seperate in halves.* *Then the guard in the dingeon and the lion come onstage together, bow, and seperate to the two sides* *Then the Rat soldiers come on and bow and seperate* *Next the rebel soldiers come on, bow, and separate* *After them came Clara's brother and Clara's godfather who gave Clara the Nutcracker. They bow and split* *After them are the King, the Rat King, and the Sugarplum Fairy. They bow and two go to one side and one to the other* *Then the Nutcracker/Prince comes on and bows. He waits, and Clara comes from the other side and bows, and then they hold hands and bow again together* *Then Clar and the Nutcracker/Prince, take each side and the casts holds hands and bows together three times*

OOC: Done!

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 11:56 AM
*the orchestra begins playing a medley of the music as the stage lights come back on and the curtain call starts* *The villagers, minor family members, and the courtiers come on stage. They bow, and seperate in halves.* *Then the guard in the dingeon and the lion come onstage together, bow, and seperate to the two sides* *Then the Rat soldiers come on and bow and seperate* *Next the rebel soldiers come on, bow, and separate* *After them came Clara's brother and Clara's godfather who gave Clara the Nutcracker. They bow and split* *After them are the King, the Rat King, and the Sugarplum Fairy. They bow and two go to one side and one to the other* *Then the Nutcracker/Prince comes on and bows. He waits, and Clara comes from the other side and bows, and then they hold hands and bow again together* *Then Clar and the Nutcracker/Prince, take each side and the casts holds hands and bows together three times*

OOC: Done!

Katelyn: *smiles and claps for them* *uses her finger to whistle loudly and shouts,being loud for the first time that day* Whoo! Great job Jo! *grins at her from her seat*

Ooc: Wow,great writing!

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 12:33 PM

Johanna: *smiles, waves at crowd*

Tom: *clapping* *shouts* Love you sis!

Crystal: *clapping* That was a great show!

Fiona: *claps* *shouts* Brava! *to Crystal* It was. The effects were amazing!

*the actors bow once more and exit offstage*

Ms. LeBeau: *over the intercom* Thank you all for coming and I hope you had as much fun watching it as my dancers dod performing it! Clara, the Nutcracker, the Rat King, the True King, the rat soldiers, the rebel soldiers and the Godfather will be in the lobby in costume momentarily. Please be careful as you exit the theater and watch your children. Thank you.

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 01:22 PM

Johanna: *smiles, waves at crowd*

Tom: *clapping* *shouts* Love you sis!

Crystal: *clapping* That was a great show!

Fiona: *claps* *shouts* Brava! *to Crystal* It was. The effects were amazing!

*the actors bow once more and exit offstage*

Ms. LeBeau: *over the intercom* Thank you all for coming and I hope you had as much fun watching it as my dancers dod performing it! Clara, the Nutcracker, the Rat King, the True King, the rat soldiers, the rebel soldiers and the Godfather will be in the lobby in costume momentarily. Please be careful as you exit the theater and watch your children. Thank you.

Katelyn: *stands up and smooths out her skirt* *stretches and yawns** thinks: "I never knew ballet could be so cool."*

niallsprincess
12-29-2012, 01:27 PM
OOC: So, the show just ended, correct?

Carly: *stands up and smiles* That was truly a great performance.

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 01:30 PM
OOC: So, the show just ended, correct?

Carly: *stands up and smiles* That was truly a great performance.

Katelyn: *nods in agreement*

OOc: Correct.

niallsprincess
12-29-2012, 01:32 PM
Katelyn: *nods in agreement*

OOc: Correct.

OOC: Don't you just love after Christmas sales? :worship:

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 01:37 PM
OOC: Don't you just love after Christmas sales? :worship:

OOc: Oh my gosh yes! I especially love when my favorite clothes stores have them, I love shopping and getting new outfits!:lovestruc

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 01:39 PM
OOC: Yes.

Crystal: *stands up and stretches* Well, that was entertaining.

Fiona: *pondering* I wonder how they managed the fire.......it obviously wasn't real or the rat king guy would have been smoldering........

Tom: Let's go see Jo. *gets up and leads them out*

*in the lobby*

Young girl: *approaches Johanna* Will you sign my program?

Johanna: *smiles* Of course. *kneels down and signs Clara in her fancy handwriting*

Young girl: *while she's signing* You were really pretty. I wanna be a ballerina princess like you when I grow up.

Johanna: *smiles again* You can be whatever you want to be if you believe. *hands her the program*

Young girl: *looks at it in amazement* Thank you! *runs off*

Johanna: *stands, still smiling*

niallsprincess
12-29-2012, 01:43 PM
OOc: Oh my gosh yes! I especially love when my favorite clothes stores have them, I love shopping and getting new outfits!:lovestruc
OOC: Oh, I know it! Me too! I splurged yesterday at the mall. My grandparents gave me a bunch of money for Christmas so I went out and got like five outfits, adorable jewelry, a new book, and a yoga mat.

Fiona: *pondering* I wonder how they managed the fire.......it obviously wasn't real or the rat king guy would have been smoldering........

*in the lobby*

Johanna: *smiles* Of course. *kneels down and signs Clara in her fancy handwriting*

Young girl: *while she's signing* You were really pretty. I wanna be a ballerina princess like you when I grow up.

Johanna: *smiles again* You can be whatever you want to be if you believe. *hands her the program*

Carly: *finds Jo and walks over to her* You were absolutely brilliant, Jo. *smiles*

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 01:44 PM

*in the lobby*

Katelyn: *follows them looking around*

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 01:46 PM
OOC: Oh, I know it! Me too! I splurged yesterday at the mall. My grandparents gave me a bunch of money for Christmas so I went out and got like five outfits, adorable jewelry, a new book, and a yoga mat.

Carly: *finds Jo and walks over to her* You were absolutely brilliant, Jo. *smiles*

OOc: Same here! Well,I got a bunch of new clothes.

Katelyn: *follows her over and nods* *gives her two thumbs up for the performance*

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 01:51 PM

OOC: That's awesome. I have yet to spend any money.

Johanna: Thanks Carly, thanks Kate! I had a lot of fun. Hey everyone.

Fiona: How did you pull off the fire?

Johanna: *whispers in Fi's ear so the little kids who thinks it's magic won't hear* It was a projection.

Tom: You did amazing sis. *hugs her*

Johanna: *hugs him back* Thanks bro.

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 01:54 PM
OOC: That's awesome. I have yet to spend any money.

Johanna: Thanks Carly, thanks Kate! I had a lot of fun. Hey everyone.

Fiona: How did you pull off the fire?

Johanna: *whispers in Fi's ear so the little kids who thinks it's magic won't hear* It was a projection.

Tom: You did amazing sis. *hugs her*

Johanna: *hugs him back* Thanks bro.

Katelyn: *smiles and nods* *watches as little kids try to dance like the performers did on stage,clapping when appropriate making them grin*

niallsprincess
12-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Carly: *smiles* That really was great. *sighs*

niallsprincess
12-29-2012, 02:00 PM
OOC: Stepping out for a few minutes to get dressed and wash my face and eat and necessary things that 'normal' people do. I stayed up after 4 in the morning last night to finish my book so I slept until 1 today.

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 02:01 PM
OOC: Stepping out for a few minutes to get dressed and wash my face and eat and necessary things that 'normal' people do. I stayed up after 4 in the morning last night to finish my book so I slept until 1 today.

OOc: Hahaha,okay. Have fun doing normal people things!

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 02:05 PM

OOC: What? That's weird! lol.

Johanna: *murmurs* The little kids are the best. The ones who go to the school looked at us like we were the greatest dancers the world has ever seen during rehearsal, and the kids who've come to watch the show just loved it and loved us.

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 02:12 PM
OOC: What? That's weird! lol.

Johanna: *murmurs* The little kids are the best. The ones who go to the school looked at us like we were the greatest dancers the world has ever seen during rehearsal, and the kids who've come to watch the show just loved it and loved us.

Katelyn: *giggles when a little girl about three falls down trying to spin and pouts* *quickly walks over and helps her up but frowns when she's still pouting* *bends down to her height and says quietly to her* Now why are you pouting? Because you fell? *shakes her head when she nods* But don't you know? To be the best at anything,you have to fall a couple times. Then you could be the bestest ballerina in the entire world. *giggles again when the girl jumps up and down and runs to tell her mom what she said* *stands up and walks back over to the group hearing Jo* *nods* I love little kids. They believe in everything still and think everything is the greatest thing they've ever seen. And you guys were so good,maybe you could be the best dancers the world has ever seen.

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 02:21 PM
Katelyn: *giggles when a little girl about three falls down trying to spin and pouts* *quickly walks over and helps her up but frowns when she's still pouting* *bends down to her height and says quietly to her* Now why are you pouting? Because you fell? *shakes her head when she nods* But don't you know? To be the best at anything,you have to fall a couple times. Then you could be the bestest ballerina in the entire world. *giggles again when the girl jumps up and down and runs to tell her mom what she said* *stands up and walks back over to the group hearing Jo* *nods* I love little kids. They believe in everything still and think everything is the greatest thing they've ever seen. And you guys were so good,maybe you could be the best dancers the world has ever seen.

Johanna: *quietly* You know, if little kids ran the world, I wouldn't really mind it munch. Sometimes I like them better than adults. Adults tell you what you can't do and what you will proably never be able to do. Little kids believe you can do anything.

Ms. LeBeau: You did wonderful Miss Norrington. I've already told the others, you can go get out of costume now. People are starting to leave. Oh, and no lessons until after Christmas break.

Johanna: Thank you Ms. LeBeau *her teacher leaves*

Crystal: *holds up her phone* Uh-uh. You aren't going anywhere until I get a picture of you.

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 02:30 PM
Johanna: *quietly* You know, if little kids ran the world, I wouldn't really mind it munch. Sometimes I like them better than adults. Adults tell you what you can't do and what you will proably never be able to do. Little kids believe you can do anything.

Ms. LeBeau: You did wonderful Miss Norrington. I've already told the others, you can go get out of costume now. People are starting to leave. Oh, and no lessons until after Christmas break.

Johanna: Thank you Ms. LeBeau *her teacher leaves*

Crystal: *holds up her phone* Uh-uh. You aren't going anywhere until I get a picture of you.

Katelyn: I agree completely,when I was little I thought that if you really wanted to be something you could be it. Even if it was something like being an austronaut,a chef or even a professional singer. Anything was possible. *steps a little out of the way so she can take her picture*

niallsprincess
12-29-2012, 02:31 PM
OOC: I'm back but it might be a while between posts because I'm still trying to do the things that regular people do. Anyways today hasn't been the best day. I accidentally broke the One Direction necklace me mom got me for Christmas and I was supposed to go to an art museum with my brother and his girlfriend but since I stayed up so late last night, I was sleeping when they left. I really wanted to see the museum.

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 02:33 PM
OOC: I'm back but it might be a while between posts because I'm still trying to do the things that regular people do. Anyways today hasn't been the best day. I accidentally broke the One Direction necklace me mom got me for Christmas and I was supposed to go to an art museum with my brother and his girlfriend but since I stayed up so late last night, I was sleeping when they left. I really wanted to see the museum.

Ooc: ): Aw,I'm sorry. Maybe you can go another time?

niallsprincess
12-29-2012, 02:38 PM
Ooc: ): Aw,I'm sorry. Maybe you can go another time?

OOC: I hope so, but it might be hard to plan again because they're in their early 20s so they're always pretty busy between work and college. Me, however, I just usually sit around the house or go to the mall or something. I haven't been very social lately. Only because I'm sick though. My brother wanted to take me because I'm really into art and I draw and sketch a lot. (I do portraits). But, I want to learn how to paint like landscapes and stuff. I'm not very good at painting. :crazy2:

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 02:42 PM
OOC: I hope so, but it might be hard to plan again because they're in their early 20s so they're always pretty busy between work and college. Me, however, I just usually sit around the house or go to the mall or something. I haven't been very social lately. Only because I'm sick though. My brother wanted to take me because I'm really into art and I draw and sketch a lot. (I do portraits). But, I want to learn how to paint like landscapes and stuff. I'm not very good at painting. :crazy2:

Ooc: Oh,well hopefully their schedule will open up soon! And I'm sure you're good at painting,probably better than me at least!

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 02:43 PM

OOC: That sucks

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 02:45 PM
Katelyn: I agree completely,when I was little I thought that if you really wanted to be something you could be it. Even if it was something like being an austronaut,a chef or even a professional singer. Anything was possible. *steps a little out of the way so she can take her picture*

Crystal: *snaps a couple shots of Johanna* Okay, I'm good.

Johanna: Exactly.

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Crystal: *snaps a couple shots of Johanna* Okay, I'm good.

Johanna: Exactly.

Katelyn: *smiles a bit and nods* *looks around and sees a lot of people have left* *sees an empty bench and sits down taking off her heels* *mumbles to herself* Bloody feet killers.

Ooc: Brb

niallsprincess
12-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Ooc: Oh,well hopefully their schedule will open up soon! And I'm sure you're good at painting,probably better than me at least!

OOC: Probably not.

Carly: I still can't get over the fact of how wonderful the show was.

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 03:04 PM
Katelyn: *smiles a bit and nods* *looks around and sees a lot of people have left* *sees an empty bench and sits down taking off her heels* *mumbles to herself* Bloody feet killers.

Johanna: And you say your feet are killing you.

Johanna: We worked really hard on it. We get one show per normal school year, and we have a very big budget because of the number of students, so we normally get to have amazing costumes and pretty cool effects and sets. And every five years we do the Nutcracker. It's probably the most famous ballet, although the school's done Swan Lake as well. But of course, the rest of the year is basically just lessons, except the national competition in March and April. We never win National though. National includes Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales. It's usually either Dublin or the city of Connery that wins in Ireland.

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 03:18 PM

Johanna: And you say your feet are killing you.

Johanna: We worked really hard on it. We get one show per normal school year, and we have a very big budget because of the number of students, so we normally get to have amazing costumes and pretty cool effects and sets. And every five years we do the Nutcracker. It's probably the most famous ballet, although the school's done Swan Lake as well. But of course, the rest of the year is basically just lessons, except the national competition in March and April. We never win National though. National includes Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales. It's usually either Dublin or the city of Connery that wins in Ireland.

Katelyn: *giggles a bit* They are,but yours must hurt more. I hate heels though,I don't know why I wear them anymore. It's not like I'm any prettier or taller than anyone else wearing them. *pulls her feet under her and buttons her blazer* You never know,maybe this year you guys will win. I mean,what you just did was spectacular.

Ooc: Back

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 03:25 PM
Katelyn: *giggles a bit* They are,but yours must hurt more. I hate heels though,I don't know why I wear them anymore. It's not like I'm any prettier or taller than anyone else wearing them. *pulls her feet under her and buttons her blazer* You never know,maybe this year you guys will win. I mean,what you just did was spectacular.

Ooc: Back

Johanna: *smiles* I mean, we've gotten individual rewards before for routines, but never as a company. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get dressed, and then we can go back to the manor if you'd like. *gets up and goes into a door marked "Cast Only"*

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 03:33 PM
Johanna: *smiles* I mean, we've gotten individual rewards before for routines, but never as a company. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get dressed, and then we can go back to the manor if you'd like. *gets up and goes into a door marked "Cast Only"*

Katelyn: *nods and lays her head back*

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 03:39 PM
Johanna: *goes into the Girls' Locker Room* *has a mini celebration with the other girls and then changes into jeans, a black sweater, and winter boots* *packs her stuff in her dance bag* *pulls out her bun and lets her hair lie loose* *comes out* Ready?

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 04:37 PM
Johanna: *goes into the Girls' Locker Room* *has a mini celebration with the other girls and then changes into jeans, a black sweater, and winter boots* *packs her stuff in her dance bag* *pulls out her bun and lets her hair lie loose* *comes out* Ready?

Katelyn: *covers her mouth while she yawns* *nods her head and stands up* *slips on her heels and stretches*

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 04:42 PM
Katelyn: *covers her mouth while she yawns* *nods her head and stands up* *slips on her heels and stretches*

Tom: Let's go then. *grabs the door for everyone*

Fiona: Thanks Tom. *walks out*

Crystal: Thanks Tom. *walks out*

Johanna: Thanks Tom. *walks out*

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 04:46 PM
Tom: Let's go then. *grabs the door for everyone*

Fiona: Thanks Tom. *walks out*

Crystal: Thanks Tom. *walks out*

Johanna: Thanks Tom. *walks out*

Katelyn: Tanks. *walks out and shivers* *wraps her arms around herself*

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 04:52 PM
OOC: Looking through the old threads, I read one of my OOC parts that said something along the lines of "My limit is two characters. Four characters would be way too complicated" and yet here I am with four and doing just fine.

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 04:53 PM
Katelyn: Tanks. *walks out and shivers* *wraps her arms around herself*

Johanna: *crosses her arms* I know, it's cold! Wasn't this cold when I left the house!

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 04:58 PM
OOC: Looking through the old threads, I read one of my OOC parts that said something along the lines of "My limit is two characters. Four characters would be way too complicated" and yet here I am with four and doing just fine.

OOc: Hahaha :rotfl2: I guess it's not as hard as you thought.

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 05:00 PM
Johanna: *crosses her arms* I know, it's cold! Wasn't this cold when I left the house!

Katelyn: *giggles a bit and says quietly with her teeth clattering together a bit* I guess since Christmas is getting closer and we're getting farther in to winter it's getting colder at night.

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 05:07 PM
OOc: Hahaha :rotfl2: I guess it's not as hard as you thought.

OOC: Clearly

Katelyn: *giggles a bit and says quietly with her teeth clattering together a bit* I guess since Christmas is getting closer and we're getting farther in to winter it's getting colder at night.

Johanna: *shivers* That makes sense.

Tom: We're almost to the bus stop.

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 05:11 PM
OOC: Clearly

Johanna: *shivers* That makes sense.

Tom: We're almost to the bus stop.

Katelyn: Good. *tries to find a way to make her teeth quit clattering*

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 10:31 PM
Katelyn: *gets to the bus stop and waits for a bus* *one pulls up and she walks on hoping for some warm air* *groans when it's barely any warmer than outside* *sits down and rubs her hands together,breathing in to them to try and heat them up*

niallsprincess
12-29-2012, 10:38 PM
Katelyn: *gets to the bus stop and waits for a bus* *one pulls up and she walks on hoping for some warm air* *groans when it's barely any warmer than outside* *sits down and rubs her hands together,breathing in to them to try and heat them up*

Carly: *gets on the bus and sits down with the rest of them*

OOC: I got more clothes. :laughing: :sad2:

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 10:50 PM
Carly: *gets on the bus and sits down with the rest of them*

OOC: I got more clothes. :laughing: :sad2:

Katelyn: *sighs and gives up trying to warm up her hands* Spring better come soon,I'm sick of the cold now. I'm serious. All I want to do is give everyone their presents on Christmas and go straight to warmer weather.

Ooc: Lol,nice!

niallsprincess
12-29-2012, 10:58 PM
Katelyn: *sighs and gives up trying to warm up her hands* Spring better come soon,I'm sick of the cold now. I'm serious. All I want to do is give everyone their presents on Christmas and go straight to warmer weather.

Ooc: Lol,nice!

Carly: I quite agree. I hate the cold weather! I'm a warm weather type of girl. Kind of figures though considering I'm from Ireland. It's never gets that warm here any time of year. I like it hot.

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 11:00 PM
Carly: I quite agree. I hate the cold weather! I'm a warm weather type of girl. Kind of figures though considering I'm from Ireland. It's never gets that warm here any time of year. I like it hot.

Katelyn: Amen sister. *giggles at herself and takes out her phone,turning it on* *listens to a voice mail she got during the show and rolls her eyes at the end of it* *hangs up and mutters something under her breath* *looks through her photos*

niallsprincess
12-29-2012, 11:07 PM
Katelyn: Amen sister. *giggles at herself and takes out her phone,turning it on* *listens to a voice mail she got during the show and rolls her eyes at the end of it* *hangs up and mutters something under her breath* *looks through her photos*

Carly: Who's the voicemail from, Kate?

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 11:08 PM
Crystal: *on the bus with them* That's better.

Johanna: Si. It's much nicer in here.

Fiona: We'll be home soon Miss Ballerina.

Tom: *he is the only one of the four not seated, rather he is hanging onto the handle bars as all the seats are taken* I think you're right Kate, Christmas needs to hurry up and get here.

OOC: I would like to do a time jump to Christmas eve tomorrow, or maybe tonight.

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 11:11 PM
Carly: Who's the voicemail from, Kate?

Katelyn: *looks up from her phone and bites her lip* Oh,you know. Um..just..f-family stuff,and um yeah that's all it was,just Nick and Jason having a go at me. *looks back down at her phone and thinks: Wow. I am not getting any better at this.*

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 11:14 PM

Tom: *he is the only one of the four not seated, rather he is hanging onto the handle bars as all the seats are taken* I think you're right Kate, Christmas needs to hurry up and get here.

OOC: I would like to do a time jump to Christmas eve tomorrow, or maybe tonight.

Katelyn: *looks up at him* I know right? *looks back down at her phone and finally puts it away* *puts her hands in her lap and looks at them*

OOc: Sounds good to me.

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 11:14 PM
Katelyn: *looks up from her phone and bites her lip* Oh,you know. Um..just..f-family stuff,and um yeah that's all it was,just Nick and Jason having a go at me. *looks back down at her phone and thinks: Wow. I am not getting any better at this.*

Fiona: *in a low voice because the topic she is about to discuss is obviously not appropriate* Um.........didn't Crys, Tom and I...........take care of your family? So, um, shouldn't you not be having any more problems or is there someone else we may, um, need to take care of?

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 11:15 PM
Katelyn: *looks up at him* I know right? *looks back down at her phone and finally puts it away* *puts her hands in her lap and looks at them*

OOc: Sounds good to me.

OOC: Tonight or tomorrow? I don't really care either way, just want to go along with whatebver is convienient for you guys.

niallsprincess
12-29-2012, 11:15 PM

OOC: Sounds good to me.

Carly: Hmm... They are... bothering you? *tilts her head slightly in confusion*

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 11:17 PM
Fiona: *in a low voice because the topic she is about to discuss is obviously not appropriate* Um.........didn't Crys, Tom and I...........take care of your family? So, um, shouldn't you not be having any more problems or is there someone else we may, um, need to take care of?

Katelyn: *frowns a bit* No,it's alright. I was talking about Nick seeing as though he is now my legal gaurdian. This problem isn't nearly as bad as that one was. You guys don't need to put yourselves in danger again.

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 11:20 PM
OOC: Sounds good to me.

Carly: Hmm... They are... bothering you? *tilts her head slightly in confusion*

Katelyn: *shakes her head mentally scolding herself* *says with her head still low* You know what? Forget it. It's honestly not that big of a deal to you guys, I shouldn't have even kept talking about it. I'm sorry. *plays with her hands*

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 11:21 PM
OOC: Tonight or tomorrow? I don't really care either way, just want to go along with whatebver is convienient for you guys.

OOc: We could start it tonight and finish it tomorrow maybe.

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 11:23 PM
Katelyn: *frowns a bit* No,it's alright. I was talking about Nick seeing as though he is now my legal gaurdian. This problem isn't nearly as bad as that one was. You guys don't need to put yourselves in danger again.

Crystal: Nick schmick. Since when did the Katelyn I know let other people boss her around?

Fiona: Danger? Pff. I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha!

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 11:25 PM
OOc: We could start it tonight and finish it tomorrow maybe.

OOC: We'll get them to the manor and then start.

niallsprincess
12-29-2012, 11:26 PM

OOC: Sounds good :cool1:

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 11:28 PM
Crystal: Nick schmick. Since when did the Katelyn I know let other people boss her around?

Fiona: Danger? Pff. I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha!

Katelyn: *shrugs her shoulders and says quietly almost like she's had to repeat this before* I'm not allowed to dis-obey adults who care for me. It is disrespectful and rude.*shakes her head as if to clear her mind and smiles weakly at them* I'm fine though,nothing's wrong.

Ooc: Nice Lion King quote,I read that in Simba's voice and then heard the hyena's laugh.:rotfl:

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 11:29 PM

OOc: Cool.:thumbsup2

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 11:35 PM
Katelyn: *shrugs her shoulders and says quietly almost like she's had to repeat this before* I'm not allowed to dis-obey adults who care for me. It is disrespectful and rude.*shakes her head as if to clear her mind and smiles weakly at them* I'm fine though,nothing's wrong.

Ooc: Nice Lion King quote,I read that in Simba's voice and then heard the hyena's laugh.:rotfl:

OOC: Thanks

Crystal: If I recall, there was a series of events at school that led to you, Carly, and a certain young man fleeing to London. I also recall a set of circumstances that led to us fighting the De *remembers she is in non magical company* -the terrorists- in order to save my uncle. I also recall both finding the manor and several times when we fought to stay at the manor from peopole who would take us away.

Fiona: *murmurs this part, but everyone in their group can hear, even the boys if they're paying attention* I also recall a certain person committing suicide betwqeen the saving of the uncle and the finding of the manor.

Crystal: *murmuring* What does that have to do with it? Shut up Fiona!

niallsprincess
12-29-2012, 11:38 PM

Crystal: If I recall, there was a series of events at school that led to you, Carly, and a certain young man fleeing to London. I also recall a set of circumstances that led to us fighting the De *remembers she is in non magical company* -the terrorists- in order to save my uncle. I also recall both finding the manor and several times when we fought to stay at the manor from peopole who would take us away.

Fiona: *murmurs this part, but everyone in their group can hear, even the boys if they're paying attention* I also recall a certain person committing suicide betwqeen the saving of the uncle and the finding of the manor.

OOC: So I didn't get like any sleep last night, and I'm really tired, so do you mind explaining this in a dumbed down version, I'm confused? Sorry. :confused3

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 11:43 PM

Katelyn: *narrows her eyes a bit* Yes,but I didn't feel those adults cared for me in those circumstances. Besides, Nick is one of the last people I have who I know won't leave me. I'm not going to pull a dumb stunt and risk losing him, I've done that too many times and I don't feel like doing it again. And if that means shutting my mouth and re-learning and doing everything my father told me so be it. *crosses her arms hoping to end the conversation*

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 11:49 PM
Katelyn: *narrows her eyes a bit* Yes,but I didn't feel those adults cared for me in those circumstances. Besides, Nick is one of the last people I have who I know won't leave me. I'm not going to pull a dumb stunt and risk losing him, I've done that too many times and I don't feel like doing it again. And if that means shutting my mouth and re-learning and doing everything my father told me so be it. *crosses her arms hoping to end the conversation*

Fiona: *shrugs* She's a lost cause.

Crystal: *sighs* You could have phrased that better.

Tom: *looking for an escape* Oh look, we're here! *gets off the bus*

OOC: Last call for Flight 4783 going to Christmas Eve. Flight 4783 now boarding. Are you all ready?

niallsprincess
12-29-2012, 11:51 PM

OOC: Last call for Flight 4783 going to Christmas Eve. Flight 4783 now boarding. Are you all ready?

Carly: *steps off the bus*

OOC: Of course, Haha!

jessidoll
12-29-2012, 11:52 PM

OOc: Yes ma'am!

Katelyn: *huffs and stands up* I'm ready for bed.,or a nap. *follows him off the bus*

Fairywings
12-29-2012, 11:56 PM
OOC: Okay! Passengers, please stow your carry on items in the overhead compartments or underneath the seat in front of you. Please fasten your seatbelts at this time and remain in your seats.

Here we go!!!!!!!

Woo! And here we are at Christmas Eve. Please collect your belongings and watch your children as you exit. Thank you for flying Time Jump Airlines, owned by Disboards Airlines, and have a magical day!

niallsprincess
12-29-2012, 11:56 PM
OOc: Yes ma'am!

Katelyn: *huffs and stands up* I'm ready for bed.,or a nap. *follows him off the bus*

Carly: I'm tired too. *yawns really loudly* I don't think I've ever been this tired in my life.

OOC: Preach it, Carly. I'm soooo tired right now, guys. :surfweb:

niallsprincess
12-29-2012, 11:57 PM
OOC: Okay! Passengers, please stow your carry on items in the overhead compartments or underneath the seat in front of you. Please fasten your seatbelts at this time and remain in your seats.

Here we go!!!!!!!

Woo! And here we are at Christmas Eve. Please collect your belongings and watch your children as you exit. Thank you for flying Time Jump Airlines, owned by Disboards Airlines, and have a magical day!

OOC: That was the best thing I've seen all day... Sounds like Disney magic to me.

jessidoll
12-30-2012, 12:02 AM

Here we go!!!!!!!

OOc: Hahaha,very nice!:lmao:

Fairywings
12-30-2012, 12:10 AM
OOC: Eh, it was okay. I just like to keep things entertaining. :)

Fairywings
12-30-2012, 12:11 AM
OOC: GTG, Night!

jessidoll
12-30-2012, 12:13 AM
OOC: Eh, it was okay. I just like to keep things entertaining. :)

OOC: GTG, Night!

OOc: Well,it worked.:thumbsup2 Night!:wave2:

jessidoll
12-30-2012, 11:04 PM
Katelyn: *wakes up and literally falls out of bed* *groans and groggily stands up* *brushes her teeth and hair,putting it in a messy ponytail* *walks out of the bathroom and checks her phone* *ignores her messages and calls and sees it's Christmas Eve* *drops her phone and screams in excitement* *runs out of her room and downstairs shouting so the whole manor could probably hear* IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE! GET UP YA LAZIES! IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE! *gets to the kitchen and pours herself some cereal for breakfast* *jumps a bit in her spot eating and humming*

Fairywings
12-30-2012, 11:23 PM
ooc: Will post tomorrow

Fairywings
12-31-2012, 01:28 PM
Katelyn: *wakes up and literally falls out of bed* *groans and groggily stands up* *brushes her teeth and hair,putting it in a messy ponytail* *walks out of the bathroom and checks her phone* *ignores her messages and calls and sees it's Christmas Eve* *drops her phone and screams in excitement* *runs out of her room and downstairs shouting so the whole manor could probably hear* IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE! GET UP YA LAZIES! IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE! *gets to the kitchen and pours herself some cereal for breakfast* *jumps a bit in her spot eating and humming*

Fiona: *seems to be acting like her age for once* It's Chrismas Eve? *bounds out of bed* *runs out of her room still in her pajamas and into Crystal's room* *jumps on Crystal's bed* Cryssie, wake up, wake up! IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!

Crystal: *wakes up and looks at Fiona through half closed eyes* All right, all right. I'll get up if you stop jumping on me.

Fiona: Cool! I gotta go get Tom up! *runs out of the room*

Crystal: Ugh. *rubs her eyes and puts her slippers on* *shuffles out of her room*

Fiona: *has woken up Tom and Johanna* *smiling* *Tom looks tired yet happy* *Johanna looks a little grumpy* Let's go downstairs!

*the four go downstairs and sit in their seats around the table*

jessidoll
12-31-2012, 03:25 PM
Fiona: *seems to be acting like her age for once* It's Chrismas Eve? *bounds out of bed* *runs out of her room still in her pajamas and into Crystal's room* *jumps on Crystal's bed* Cryssie, wake up, wake up! IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!

Crystal: *wakes up and looks at Fiona through half closed eyes* All right, all right. I'll get up if you stop jumping on me.

Fiona: Cool! I gotta go get Tom up! *runs out of the room*

Crystal: Ugh. *run=bs her eyes and puts her slippers on* *shuffles out of her room*

Fiona: *has woken up Tom and Johanna* *smiling* *Tom looks tired yet happy* *Johanna looks a little grumpy* Let's go downstairs!

*the four go downstairs and sit in their seats around the table*

Katelyn: *cleans up her breakfast and grins at them**is really huper and happy* Good morning guys! How did you sleep? Alright I hope, better than I did probably, but I can't believe it's Christmas Eve!

Fairywings
12-31-2012, 03:37 PM
Katelyn: *cleans up her breakfast and grins at them**is really huper and happy* Good morning guys! How did you sleep? Alright I hope, better than I did probably, but I can't believe it's Christmas Eve!

Crystal: Pretty good.

Tom: *nods* Ditto.

Johanna: *grumpily* *glances over at Fiona as she speaks* I was sleeping okay until someone decided it would be a good idea to get my brother and jump on my bed with him to get me up.

Fiona: *shrugs, not looking a shred guilty* It's Christmas Eve, who cares?

jessidoll
12-31-2012, 04:40 PM
Crystal: Pretty good.

Tom: *nods* Ditto.

Johanna: *grumpily* *glances over at Fiona as she speaks* I was sleeping okay until someone decided it would be a good idea to get my brother and jump on my bed with him to get me up.

Fiona: *shrugs, not looking a shred guilty* It's Christmas Eve, who cares?

Katelyn: *laughs* I'm with Fi this time, lighten up! It's Christmas Eve! Tomorrow we open presents!

Fairywings
12-31-2012, 04:50 PM
Katelyn: *laughs* I'm with Fi this time, lighten up! It's Christmas Eve! Tomorrow we open presents!

Crystal: She has a point.

Tom: I'm with Fi on this one too.

Johanna: *shakes her head, a small smile playing on her lips* You're always with Fiona. *no longer angry*

jessidoll
12-31-2012, 05:02 PM
Crystal: She has a point.

Tom: I'm with Fi on this one too.

Johanna: *shakes her head, a small smile playing on her lips* You're always with Fiona. *no longer angry*

Katelyn: *laughs again instead of trying to keep quiet today**walks over and gets an apple* *says matter of factly, not trying to joke* He kinda has to be, they are in love. *takes a bite of her apple*

Fairywings
12-31-2012, 05:10 PM
Katelyn: *laughs again instead of trying to keep quiet today**walks over and gets an apple* *says matter of factly, not trying to joke* He kinda has to be, they are in love. *takes a bite of her apple*

Tom: *nods* Yeah, except if it's completely stupid or dangerous. *gets up* *goes to the fridge and opens it* *looks inside* Hmm, what for breakfast?

jessidoll
12-31-2012, 05:46 PM
Tom: *nods* Yeah, except if it's completely stupid or dangerous. *gets up* *goes to the fridge and opens it* *looks inside* Hmm, what for breakfast?

Katelyn: Hm,that's good to say no to. *throws away the apple core and leans against the counter* Find something you want and I'll cook it. Just like every morning.

Fairywings
12-31-2012, 06:05 PM
Katelyn: Hm,that's good to say no to. *throws away the apple core and leans against the counter* Find something you want and I'll cook it. Just like every morning.

Tom: You're awesome, you know that? *puts pancake mix and bacon on the table* I'm actually not as hungry today. Anyone want a drink?

Fiona: Chocolate milk please!

Crystal: Apple juice please!

Johanna: Can I just have regular milk please?

Tom: *pretends to jot down their orders like a waiter* *grabs cups and fills them with the requested drink* *brings each person theirs* *fills himself a glass of apple juice*

Fiona: Thanks Tom!

Crystal: Thanks Tom.

Johanna: Grazie, Tomasso.

Tom: You're welcome girls. So, whast awesome things should we do today? I mean, I know we're having dinner, but what else?

jessidoll
12-31-2012, 06:16 PM
Tom: You're awesome, you know that? *puts pancake mix and bacon on the table* I'm actually not as hungry today. Anyone want a drink?

Fiona: Chocolate milk please!

Crystal: Apple juice please!

Johanna: Can I just have regular milk please?

Tom: *pretends to jot down their orders like a waiter* *grabs cups and fills them with the requested drink* *brings each person theirs* *fills himself a glass of apple juice*

Fiona: Thanks Tom!

Crystal: Thanks Tom.

Johanna: Grazie, Tomasso.

Tom: You're welcome girls. So, whast awesome things should we do today? I mean, I know we're having dinner, but what else?

Katelyn: *laughs and grabs the pancake mix and bacon* I guess I can be pretty awesome. *starts to cook humming Christmas songs* I'm not sure, I was actually planning to go to town and getting personalized stockings for everyone, you know to hang on our fireplace, but that's not very awesome.

Fairywings
12-31-2012, 06:58 PM
Katelyn: *laughs and grabs the pancake mix and bacon* I guess I can be pretty awesome. *starts to cook humming Christmas songs* I'm not sure, I was actually planning to go to town and getting personalized stockings for everyone, you know to hang on our fireplace, but that's not very awesome.

Crystal: That is cool. We didn't have our own stockings.

Fiona: Can we open one gift tonight?

Tom: Actually, I thought today we should play games annd be a family and maybe I could bring my piano down using Accio and we could set aside some time for music.

jessidoll
12-31-2012, 07:14 PM
Crystal: That is cool. We didn't have our own stockings.

Fiona: Can we open one gift tonight?

Tom: Actually, I thought today we should play games annd be a family and maybe I could bring my piano down using Accio and we could set aside some time for music.

Katelyn: *finishes the pancakes and bacon and puts them on plates on the counter* *looks at them all biting her lip thinking and remembers something* Actually, I think Tom's idea is better. I remember when we wen looking for Christmas decorations, there is all kinds of old stockings up in the attic from old families. We could use those!

Fairywings
12-31-2012, 08:17 PM
Katelyn: *finishes the pancakes and bacon and puts them on plates on the counter* *looks at them all biting her lip thinking and remembers something* Actually, I think Tom's idea is better. I remember when we wen looking for Christmas decorations, there is all kinds of old stockings up in the attic from old families. We could use those!

Fiona: But what if they have someone else's name on them?

Crystal: I've heard vintage is sometimes cool......

Tom: *smiles* Great!

Johanna: Okay.

jessidoll
12-31-2012, 08:33 PM
Fiona: But what if they have someone else's name on them?

Crystal: I've heard vintage is sometimes cool......

Tom: *smiles* Great!

Johanna: Okay.

Katelyn: *shrugs* They shouldn't, I didn't see any names but so what if they have their names on them? We'll turn them around, as long as we have stockings who cares? I should probably go check though. *runs up the stairs towards the attic and walks in* *looks around at all the boxes and old furniture* Now where did I put them...? *looks around moving and checking everything*

Fairywings
12-31-2012, 08:44 PM
Katelyn: *shrugs* They shouldn't, I didn't see any names but so what if they have their names on them? We'll turn them around, as long as we have stockings who cares? I should probably go check though. *runs up the stairs towards the attic and walks in* *looks around at all the boxes and old furniture* Now where did I put them...? *looks around moving and checking everything*

Johanna: Do you think she'll need help?

Tom: Give her a few minutes. Then we'll check.

Crystal: She could just use accio.

Fairywings
12-31-2012, 08:49 PM

jessidoll
12-31-2012, 08:50 PM
Johanna: Do you think she'll need help?

Tom: Give her a few minutes. Then we'll check.

Crystal: She could just use accio.

Katelyn: *looks in a box and finds china dolls* Um...weird? *pushes in away and looks in another only to find a stuffed deer head* Ew! *pushes it away and groans* Where did I put it? *looks in another box and finds large hand knit stockings* Yes! *grabs a few and sees they don't have any names* Wicked. *grabs enough and walks back down slowly* Got em'!

Fairywings
12-31-2012, 10:49 PM
Katelyn: *looks in a box and finds china dolls* Um...weird? *pushes in away and looks in another only to find a stuffed deer head* Ew! *pushes it away and groans* Where did I put it? *looks in another box and finds large hand knit stockings* Yes! *grabs a few and sees they don't have any names* Wicked. *grabs enough and walks back down slowly* Got em'!

Johanna: Yay!

Crystal: Do you think we have enough?

Tom: I'm sure we do.

Fiona: There's probably been a lot of families who've lived here over the years.

jessidoll
12-31-2012, 10:58 PM
Johanna: Yay!

Crystal: Do you think we have enough?

Tom: I'm sure we do.

Fiona: There's probably been a lot of families who've lived here over the years.

Katelyn: *nods and places them on the counter* More than enough, I left all kinds up there we didn't need. *looks through some cabinets and finds some stocking hangers* *walks into the living room and puts them up on the fireplace humming "Jingle Bells"*

Fairywings
12-31-2012, 11:15 PM
Katelyn: *nods and places them on the counter* More than enough, I left all kinds up there we didn't need. *looks through some cabinets and finds some stocking hangers* *walks into the living room and puts them up on the fireplace humming "Jingle Bells"*

Johanna: *finds a pink, purple, and silver stocking* Mine! *grabs it*

Tom: *finds a red, royal blue, green, black and white stocking* This one's pretty cool. *takes it*

Crystal: *finds a purple and yellow stocking* I like this one. *picks it out*

Fiona: *finds a solid colored light blue stocking* This one will do. *holds it up*

jessidoll
12-31-2012, 11:25 PM
Johanna: *finds a pink, purple, and silver stocking* Mine! *grabs it*

Tom: *finds a red, royal blue, green, black and white stocking* This one's pretty cool. *takes it*

Crystal: *finds a purple and yellow stocking* I like this one. *picks it out*

Fiona: *finds a solid colored light blue stocking* This one will do. *holds it up*

Katelyn: *walks back and puts the rest of the stocking hangers away* Alright, we can go put them up now. Those hangers are strong but everyone cross your fingers they don't fall! *looks through the stockings and finds a red and white one* Cool. *walks over and hangs hers*

Fairywings
12-31-2012, 11:44 PM
Katelyn: *walks back and puts the rest of the stocking hangers away* Alright, we can go put them up now. Those hangers are strong but everyone cross your fingers they don't fall! *looks through the stockings and finds a red and white one* Cool. *walks over and hangs hers*

Fiona: *goes to hang hers up*

Crystal: Careful.

Fiona: I know. *hangs hers up*

Crystal: *hangs hers up*

Tom: *hangs his up*

Johanna: *hangs her up*

niallsprincess
01-01-2013, 12:48 PM
OOC: Happy New Year, everyone! Sorry I haven't been on. I dyed my hair and did a lot of shopping and my brothers girlfriend spent the night. SO, what's going on in the RP? (Sorry)

Fairywings
01-01-2013, 12:55 PM
OOC: Happy New Year, everyone! Sorry I haven't been on. I dyed my hair and did a lot of shopping and my brothers girlfriend spent the night. SO, what's going on in the RP? (Sorry)

OOC: Happy New Year! It's all good. What color did you dye your hair? It's Christmas eve and we're hanging up stockings and discussing what we should do today.

niallsprincess
01-01-2013, 12:58 PM
OOC: Happy New Year! It's all good. What color did you dye your hair? It's Christmas eve and we're hanging up stockings and discussing what we should do today.

OOC: I dyed it blonde, but it was dark brown before so now it turned kind of dark blonde/ dirty blonde. Anyways, Carly's going to spend Christmas at the manor.

Carly: *puts a green, red and gold patterned stocking up*

Fairywings
01-01-2013, 01:08 PM
OOC: I dyed it blonde, but it was dark brown before so now it turned kind of dark blonde/ dirty blonde. Anyways, Carly's going to spend Christmas at the manor.

Carly: *puts a green, red and gold patterned stocking up*

OOC: Cool. That's what my hair looks like when it isn't red.

Tom: Well, I'm bringing my piano down. *puuls out his wand* Accio Piano! *piano comes down the stairs after a few minutes and Tom directs it to an empty space and sets it down gently* Well. That wasn't so hard.

niallsprincess
01-01-2013, 01:10 PM
OOC: Cool. That's what my hair looks like when it isn't red.

Tom: Well, I'm bringing my piano down. *puuls out his wand* Accio Piano! *piano comes down the stairs after a few minutes and Tom directs it to an empty space and sets it down gently* Well. That wasn't so hard.

OOC: Cool. My hair would look pretty bad if it was red, but I love red hair on other people! :goodvibes

Carly: Nice piano, Tom. *smiles*

Fairywings
01-01-2013, 01:30 PM
OOC: Cool. My hair would look pretty bad if it was red, but I love red hair on other people! :goodvibes

Carly: Nice piano, Tom. *smiles*

Tom: *checking it for dents* Thanks Carly. I found it in the attic not long after I moved in, and since I know how to play, I decided to......keep it in my room. *repairs a couple of dents, then opens up the seat of the piano bench to dig around for his music* I know it's around here somewhere......

niallsprincess
01-01-2013, 02:24 PM
Tom: *checking it for dents* Thanks Carly. I found it in the attic not long after I moved in, and since I know how to play, I decided to......keep it in my room. *repairs a couple of dents, then opens up the seat of the piano bench to dig around for his music* I know it's around here somewhere......

Carly: Well,... I'd love to hear you play sometime. I'm sure you're a very good player. *goes to the kitchen and retrieves an orange* *comes back and peels it over a trash can kept in the room*

jessidoll
01-01-2013, 02:40 PM
OOC: HAPPY NEW YEAR! :hyper::cool1::yay:

Katelyn: *lays across the couch looking at the fire in the fireplace spaced out*

Fairywings
01-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Carly: Well,... I'd love to hear you play sometime. I'm sure you're a very good player. *goes to the kitchen and retrieves an orange* *comes back and peels it over a trash can kept in the room*

Tom: I was planning on playing Carol of the Bells, but I can't find my music!

Crystal: So, do you still believe in Santa Fi?

Fiona: Nah. Was told he didn't exist few years back. It doesn't stop me loving Christmas though.

niallsprincess
01-01-2013, 03:24 PM
OOC: HAPPY NEW YEAR! :hyper::cool1::yay:

Katelyn: *lays across the couch looking at the fire in the fireplace spaced out*
OOC: Happy new year! party:
Tom: I was planning on playing Carol of the Bells, but I can't find my music!

Crystal: So, do you still believe in Santa Fi?

Fiona: Nah. Was told he didn't exist few years back. It doesn't stop me loving Christmas though.

Carly: *finishes peeling her orange* Really!? Carol of the Bells is one of my very favorite Christmas songs!

Fairywings
01-01-2013, 03:37 PM
OOC: Happy new year! party:

Carly: *finishes peeling her orange* Really!? Carol of the Bells is one of my very favorite Christmas songs!

Tom: Mine too. *reaches in and pulls out the entire stack of music* *searches the stack* Now where is it?

jessidoll
01-01-2013, 07:34 PM
Tom: Mine too. *reaches in and pulls out the entire stack of music* *searches the stack* Now where is it?

Katelyn: *hears them and comes back to reality* *looks over at Tom and raises an eyebrow* Do you need some help?

Fairywings
01-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Katelyn: *hears them and comes back to reality* *looks over at Tom and raises an eyebrow* Do you need some help?

Tom: Maybe. I can't find Carol of the Bells! It's the one piece I can't find! *keeps looking*

jessidoll
01-01-2013, 09:08 PM
Tom: Maybe. I can't find Carol of the Bells! It's the one piece I can't find! *keeps looking*

Katelyn: *stands up and tilts her head to the side* I've never heard it before, is it good.

Fairywings
01-01-2013, 09:25 PM
Katelyn: *stands up and tilts her head to the side* I've never heard it before, is it good.

Tom: *stops and glances at her* When I'm playing it, who knows. But when a real musician is playing it, yes, it's beautiful. It's a Christmas song, one of the best. *goes back to searching*

jessidoll
01-01-2013, 09:42 PM
Tom: *stops and glances at her* When I'm playing it, who knows. But when a real musician is playing it, yes, it's beautiful. It's a Christmas song, one of the best. *goes back to searching*

Katelyn: I'm sure you'll play it beautifully. *walks over to the piano and smiles a bit* *mutters* I've always loved pianos...

Fairywings
01-01-2013, 09:48 PM
Katelyn: I'm sure you'll play it beautifully. *walks over to the piano and smiles a bit* *mutters* I've always loved pianos...

Tom: *finds it* Oh, there it is! *sets it aside and puts the rest of the music away* *closes the piano bench* *places the music on the music stand* *modestly* You guys don't wanna hear it, do you?

jessidoll
01-01-2013, 10:02 PM
Tom: *finds it* Oh, there it is! *sets it aside and puts the rest of the music away* *closes the piano bench* *places the music on the music stand* *modestly* You guys don't wanna hear it, do you?

Katelyn: *grins* Of course we want to hear! You'll be brilliant!

Fairywings
01-01-2013, 10:06 PM
Katelyn: *grins* Of course we want to hear! You'll be brilliant!

Tom: All right. *sits down* *smoothes the music* *takes a deep breath* *plays Carol of the Bells, never taking his eyes of the music, his fingers moving deftly to the right keys, plaing the right notes*

jessidoll
01-01-2013, 10:14 PM
Tom: All right. *sits down* *smoothes the music* *takes a deep breath* *plays Carol of the Bells, never taking his eyes of the music, his fingers moving deftly to the right keys, plaing the right notes*

Katelyn: *smiles a bit at his playing* *closes her eyes listening closely*

Fairywings
01-01-2013, 10:35 PM
Katelyn: *smiles a bit at his playing* *closes her eyes listening closely*

Tom: *keeps playing, worried he will mess up* *successfully plays to the end of the piece and finishes with a flourish*

jessidoll
01-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Tom: *keeps playing, worried he will mess up* *successfully plays to the end of the piece and finishes with a flourish*

Katelyn: *opens her eyes and claps* That was awesome! No, amazing! No, brilliant! No, just plain wicked! You are really talented.

Fairywings
01-01-2013, 10:54 PM
Katelyn: *opens her eyes and claps* That was awesome! No, amazing! No, brilliant! No, just plain wicked! You are really talented.

Tom: *gives a small smile* Thanks. *modestly, attempting to divert the attention away from himself* I mean, we're all really talented. Jo can dance and play quidditch, you can sing, I'm pretty sure Carly can sing, I can't recall actually hearing her, Fiona makes killing people an art and can paint, and I don't know what Crystal can do, but she's really smart, so she has to have some talent.

niallsprincess
01-01-2013, 10:59 PM
Tom: *gives a small smile* Thanks. *modestly, attempting to divert the attention away from himself* I mean, we're all really talented. Jo can dance and play quidditch, you can sing, I'm pretty sure Carly can sing, I can't recall actually hearing her, Fiona makes killing people an art and can paint, and I don't know what Crystal can do, but she's really smart, so she has to have some talent.

Carly: Yeah, i can sing....*says more quietly* and draw. Anyways, that was amazing playing, Tom!

jessidoll
01-01-2013, 11:01 PM

Katelyn: You're welcome. And you're right, you lot are really talented. No, you're incredibly talented! Honest, I'm not just trying to be nice. *walks back over to the couch and sits crossing her legs* *looks at the presents and tree and smiles*

Fairywings
01-01-2013, 11:01 PM
Carly: Yeah, i can sing....*says more quietly* and draw. Anyways, that was amazing playing, Tom!

Tom: Thanks Carly! You know, you and Kate and I should jam one day. We could sound pretty good.

jessidoll
01-01-2013, 11:07 PM
Tom: Thanks Carly! You know, you and Kate and I should jam one day. We could sound pretty good.

Katelyn: *laughs* I would love to, but I'd probably mess you guys up. *wrinkles her nose* I'd probably break a window or something with my voice.

niallsprincess
01-01-2013, 11:17 PM

Katelyn: *laughs* I would love to, but I'd probably mess you guys up. *wrinkles her nose* I'd probably break a window or something with my voice.

Carly: Sounds cool, and no you wouldn't, Kate. You're an amazing singer.