PDA

View Full Version : HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

jessidoll
11-18-2012, 10:07 PM
Crystal: *walks up beside her* *holds her hand and squeezes it lightly* I'm with you Kate........ *lets go of her hand*

Katelyn:*looks at her and smiles a bit**whispers* Thank-you.

Doctor:*walks in to a room and sits in a chair* Now,how does your stomach feel?

Katelyn:*sits on a bench and stays quiet*

Doctor:*looks at her curiously but continues* Alright,have you tried to touch it?Does it pain you?

Katelyn:*shrugs and pokes her stomach**gasps and looks at the doctor**nods*

Doctor:We'll have to X-ray then,please put on a gown and a nurse will take you to the M.R.I.*walks out of the room*

Katelyn:*sighs and walks over to a counter and looks for the gowns*

Fairywings
11-18-2012, 10:11 PM
Katelyn:*looks at her and smiles a bit**whispers* Thank-you.

Doctor:*walks in to a room and sits in a chair* Now,how does your stomach feel?

Katelyn:*sits on a bench and stays quiet*

Doctor:*looks at her curiously but continues* Alright,have you tried to touch it?Does it pain you?

Katelyn:*shrugs and pokes her stomach**gasps and looks at the doctor**nods*

Doctor:We'll have to X-ray then,please put on a gown and a nurse will take you to the M.R.I.*walks out of the room*

Katelyn:*sighs and walks over to a counter and looks for the gowns*

OOC: Night!

Crystal: *tries to smile encouragingly at Kate* *turns to the doctor* I wasn't hurt in the incident, but may I stay with Katelyn?

jessidoll
11-18-2012, 10:22 PM

Crystal: *tries to smile encouragingly at Kate* *turns to the doctor* I wasn't hurt in the incident, but may I stay with Katelyn?

Katelyn:*smiles a bit at her and finds a gown**walks in to the bathroom in the room and changes*

Doctor:*grabs a medical chart and walks back in filling some of it in**looks at her* I suppose so,it's never a great time to go to the hospital alone.Just make sure you don't get in the way.

Katelyn:*uses a pin to close up the back of her gown**walks back out with her bloody and dirty clothes in her hand*

Doctor:Okay Katelyn,the nurse is ready to take you and your sister here is going to stay with you.*smiles at her*

Katelyn:*shakes her head at him**whispers* Not my sister,close friend.

Doctor:*shocked she spoke but nods* Yes well,she's going to be with you.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit and nods*

Ooc:Nighty night!

Fairywings
11-19-2012, 06:54 AM
Katelyn:*smiles a bit at her and finds a gown**walks in to the bathroom in the room and changes*

Doctor:*grabs a medical chart and walks back in filling some of it in**looks at her* I suppose so,it's never a great time to go to the hospital alone.Just make sure you don't get in the way.

Katelyn:*uses a pin to close up the back of her gown**walks back out with her bloody and dirty clothes in her hand*

Doctor:Okay Katelyn,the nurse is ready to take you and your sister here is going to stay with you.*smiles at her*

Katelyn:*shakes her head at him**whispers* Not my sister,close friend.

Doctor:*shocked she spoke but nods* Yes well,she's going to be with you.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit and nods*

Ooc:Nighty night!

Crystal: *nods* It'll be okay Kate. Come on. *walks with her*

jessidoll
11-19-2012, 04:41 PM
Crystal: *nods* It'll be okay Kate. Come on. *walks with her*

Katelyn:*takes a deep breath and lets it out**nods and follows a nurse to a large room*

Nurse:Okay darling,you're just going to lay here and you'll go inside for only a couple minutes for the scan.You're friend will be sitting out here when you're all done.Okay?

Katelyn:*nods and walks over to the machine**lays down with the help of the nurse wincing a lot**goes inside the machine and starts to feel sick from the small space**gulps and closes her eyes**thinks:Please let this be done soon.I don't like this tight space at all.*

Doctor:*shakes his head waiting for the results**murmers to himself* How does such a young girl get hurt so bad?There's no way she could have done this by herself,was she beaten?Jumped?*sighs and looks at the X-rays when they're finished**turns to the nurse* She can come out.

Katelyn:*moves so she's out of the M.R.I. and releases a sigh of relief**sits up with the help of the nurse and takes a couple deep breaths*

Fairywings
11-19-2012, 05:04 PM
Katelyn:*takes a deep breath and lets it out**nods and follows a nurse to a large room*

Nurse:Okay darling,you're just going to lay here and you'll go inside for only a couple minutes for the scan.You're friend will be sitting out here when you're all done.Okay?

Katelyn:*nods and walks over to the machine**lays down with the help of the nurse wincing a lot**goes inside the machine and starts to feel sick from the small space**gulps and closes her eyes**thinks:Please let this be done soon.I don't like this tight space at all.*

Doctor:*shakes his head waiting for the results**murmers to himself* How does such a young girl get hurt so bad?There's no way she could have done this by herself,was she beaten?Jumped?*sighs and looks at the X-rays when they're finished**turns to the nurse* She can come out.

Katelyn:*moves so she's out of the M.R.I. and releases a sigh of relief**sits up with the help of the nurse and takes a couple deep breaths*

Crystal: *observes quietly*

jessidoll
11-19-2012, 05:39 PM
Crystal: *observes quietly*

Katelyn:*finally looks up*

Doctor:*walks over with the X-rays with a smile* Well,there's nothing dangerous wrong.Somehow though,you've bruised a lot of muscle in your stomach.Theres nothing we can do really other than wrap it in gauze to stop the bleeding,and you'll have to rest for awhile.I know as a teenager you must not do much but still I have to tell you to take it easy for a week or so.*chuckles*

Katelyn:*glares at him a bit and thinks:Yeah I don't do much.I just cook for almost ten people,try to keep things clean and in order,live my life as best as I could,and,on top of everything,try not to die from crazy people after us!Yeah,I don't do much at all.*

Doctor:Well,here's the gauze do you need assistance or can you do it yourself?*grabs some gauze from a cabinet and hands it out to her*

Katelyn:*grabs it from him and walks in to another bathroom**bites her lip and wraps her stomach in gauze**goes ahead and changes in to her clothes**walks out and crosses her arms*

Doctor:*claps his hands together* Well,if you want you may leave now if you wish.*walks out to check on another patient*

Katelyn:*rolls her eyes and turns to Crystal ready to leave*

Fairywings
11-19-2012, 05:41 PM
Katelyn:*finally looks up*

Doctor:*walks over with the X-rays with a smile* Well,there's nothing dangerous wrong.Somehow though,you've bruised a lot of muscle in your stomach.Theres nothing we can do really other than wrap it in gauze to stop the bleeding,and you'll have to rest for awhile.I know as a teenager you must not do much but still I have to tell you to take it easy for a week or so.*chuckles*

Katelyn:*glares at him a bit and thinks:Yeah I don't do much.I just cook for almost ten people,try to keep things clean and in order,live my life as best as I could,and,on top of everything,try not to die from crazy people after us!Yeah,I don't do much at all.*

Doctor:Well,here's the gauze do you need assistants or can you do it yourself?*grabs some gauze from a cabinet and hands it out to her*

Katelyn:*grabs it from him and walks in to another bathroom**bites her lip and wraps her stomach in gauze**goes ahead and changes in to her clothes**walks out and crosses her arms*

Doctor:*claps his hands together* Well,if you want you may leave now if you wish.*walks out to check on another patient*

Katelyn:*rolls her eyes and turns to Crystal ready to leave*

Crystal: *relieved no one asked how it happened* Come on, let's head back. *murmurs* Hospitals alway make me nervous.

jessidoll
11-19-2012, 05:54 PM
Crystal: *relieved no one asked how it happened* Come on, let's head back. *murmurs* Hospitals alway make me nervous.

Katelyn:*nods and starts to walk out ignoring the stares she's getting from people because of all her bruises and blood**thinks:Why can't people at least pretend they're not staring at you?**rolls her eyes and walks out in to the cold*

Fairywings
11-19-2012, 05:57 PM
Katelyn:*nods and starts to walk out ignoring the stares she's getting from people because of all her bruises and blood**thinks:Why can't people at least pretend they're not staring at you?**rolls her eyes and walks out in to the cold*

Crystal: *once they're outside* Well, that was rude. Can't people, like, not stare? Even for five seconds! *sighs* Come on Kate, let's go home.

jessidoll
11-19-2012, 05:59 PM
Crystal: *once they're outside* Well, that was rude. Can't people, like, not stare? Even for five seconds! *sighs* Come on Kate, let's go home.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit agreeing and nods**starts to walk back to the manor a little tense looking around nervously*

Fairywings
11-19-2012, 06:10 PM
Katelyn:*smiles a bit agreeing and nods**starts to walk back to the manor a little tense looking around nervously*

Crystal: Oh don't worry, he won't be after you anytime soon.

jessidoll
11-19-2012, 06:14 PM
Crystal: Oh don't worry, he won't be after you anytime soon.

Katelyn:*tilts her head confused*

Fairywings
11-19-2012, 06:20 PM
Katelyn:*tilts her head confused*

Crystal: I took care of whatshisname. You don't have to be scared of him anymore. *grins* Bet you didn't expect me to be able to do effective scary talk did you? I suppose Fi is a little better than I am -just a little mind you- but she did originally learn it from me.

jessidoll
11-19-2012, 06:25 PM
Crystal: I took care of whatshisname. You don't have to be scared of him anymore. *grins* Bet you didn't expect me to be able to do effective scary talk did you? I suppose Fi is a little bet than I am -just a little mind you- but she did originally learn it from me.

Katelyn:*giggles a bit and shakes her head**says quietly* I didn't know you could talk scary,it even scared me a bit.

Fairywings
11-19-2012, 06:32 PM
Katelyn:*giggles a bit and shakes her head**says quietly* I didn't know you could talk scary,it even scared me a bit.

Crystal: *shrugs* I find it better to have a card or two up your sleeve because you never know what situations you might run into. *walks up the sidewalk to the house* It's just us right now. Tom, Jo, and Fi have left for Italy to visit Tom and Jo's relative for a day and a half or so. I swear, Tom and Jo's accents were getting thicker by the moment. *grins*

jessidoll
11-19-2012, 06:40 PM
Crystal: *shrugs* I find it better to have a card or two up your sleeve because you never know what situations you might run into. *walks up the sidewalk to the house* It's just us right now. Tom, Jo, and Fi have left for Italy to visit Tom and Jo's relative for a day and a half or so. I swear, Tom and Jo's accents were getting thicker by the moment. *grins*

Katelyn:*smiles a bit and nods**walks up the steps in to the manor and walks in to the living room**tries to lay down on the couch but winces**thinks:This is going to get really old real quick.**sighs and lays down on her back again ignoring the pain in her stomach*

Fairywings
11-19-2012, 06:43 PM
Katelyn:*smiles a bit and nods**walks up the steps in to the manor and walks in to the living room**tries to lay down on the couch but winces**thinks:This is going to get really old real quick.**sighs and lays down on her back again ignoring the pain in her stomach*

Crystal: *bluntly* You've certainly been quiet Kate. I don't like it. I'm the mysterious one. What's on your mind?

jessidoll
11-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Crystal: *bluntly* You've certainly been quiet Kate. I don't like it. I'm the mysterious one. What's on your mind?

Katelyn:*bites her lip and looks down at her hands**thinks for a second what to say but just shrugs for an answer*

Fairywings
11-19-2012, 07:05 PM
OOC: I just got my birthday gift from my granna! I'm happy

Crystal: *shrugs* Well, I'd be the last person to push you. But you do know you can trust me, right? And you do know you can talk to me if you ever want to, right?

jessidoll
11-19-2012, 07:09 PM
OOC: I just got my birthday gift from my granna! I'm happy

Crystal: *shrugs* Well, I'd be the last person to push you. But you do know you can trust me, right? And you do know you can talk to me if you ever want to, right?

Katelyn:*sighs and nods**plays with her hands and whispers* I know,I just don't want to talk about it.Especially now,maybe I'll tell you another time.

Ooc:Ooh what is it? :hyper: If it's okay to ask.

Fairywings
11-19-2012, 07:20 PM
Katelyn:*sighs and nods**plays with her hands and whispers* I know,I just don't want to talk about it.Especially now,maybe I'll tell you another time.

Ooc:Ooh what is it? :hyper: If it's okay to ask.

OOC: I got a pink scarf with pom poms on the end and $25.

Crystal: *nods* Okay. Just wanted to make sure. *backs out of the room* *sighs when she finds a spot far enough away* Now what do I do about the house in Delvin?

jessidoll
11-19-2012, 07:31 PM
OOC: I got a pink scarf with pom poms on the end and $25.

Crystal: *nods* Okay. Just wanted to make sure. *backs out of the room* *sighs when she finds a spot far enough away* Now what do I do about the house in Delvin?

OOc: Cool!:thumbsup2

Katelyn:*nods and leans her head back on the sofa arm and closes her eyes**lets her mind drift over some different subjects*

jessidoll
11-20-2012, 06:16 PM
Katelyn:*opens her eyes when she hears something**sits up quickly and gasps because of her stomach**takes a deep breath and shakes her head**walks upstairs to her room and closes the door**sees Darcy on her bed and smiles a bit**says quietly* Hey Darce.*walks over and pets her**screams when her window opens and something flies in**covers her mouth with her hand when she sees it's an owl and walks over slowly still scared**takes the two letters from his beak and gives him a knut**closes her window when he flies away and sits at her desk opening the first letter seeing it's from Hermione and the Weasleys**has tears in her eyes when she finishes**thinks:Oh my Merlin.How many things have happened while we've been gone?Fudge is going mental,Harry is being difficult,Dumbledore is gone,Umbridge is in charge,and worst of all Mr.Weasley is really hurt!Why is everything getting worse,that's not the way other peoples lives are.Things go wrong then everything works out.That's how it's supposed to be!Not get bad,worse,worse,worse then absolutely dreadful!**sighs and looks at the other letter seeing it's from Luke**pales just seeing his name and takes a deep breath,opening the letter*

Fairywings
11-20-2012, 07:14 PM
Crystal: *pacing back and forth in her room* *muttering* What do I do, what do I do? I really want to hurt her family. They don't deserve a gorl like Katelyn? But do I do it myself? Or do I get help from Tom and Fiona? They'd want tro help, they love Kate. But what would Kate say? Would she be angry?

OOC: I don't know what to do. Do you want Crystal to go after Kate's family/"friends"?

jessidoll
11-20-2012, 07:32 PM
Crystal: *pacing back and forth in her room* *muttering* What do I do, what do I do? I really want to hurt her family. They don't deserve a gorl like Katelyn? But do I do it myself? Or do I get help from Tom and Fiona? They'd want tro help, they love Kate. But what would Kate say? Would she be angry?

OOC: I don't know what to do. Do you want Crystal to go after Kate's family/"friends"?

OOc: I don't see why not but if you don't want to you don't have to.:)

Katelyn: *reads Luke's letter and gets very angry**scoffs and crumbles up the letter**throws it in a trash can but then kicks it across the room making the contents drop on the floor**turns around and throws a lamp making the light bulb break**throws other things in anger leaving dents around her room in the walls**looks around at her trashed room and groans**kicks the wall and slides down it letting her tears fall**sniffs and thinks to herself:I cry too much,I can't believe I'm so weak.**sighs and hides her face in her hands*

Fairywings
11-20-2012, 07:40 PM
OOc: I don't see why not but if you don't want to you don't have to.:)

Katelyn: *reads Luke's letter and gets very angry**scoffs and crumbles up the letter**throws it in a trash can but then kicks it across the room making the contents drop on the floor**turns around and throws a lamp making the light bulb break**throws other things in anger leaving dents around her room in the walls**looks around at her trashed room and groans**kicks the wall and slides down it letting her tears fall**sniffs and thinks to herself:I cry too much,I can't believe I'm so weak.**sighs and hides her face in her hands*

OOC: Oh, I will. I just didn't want to do it without discussing it with you because I was afraid you'd get mad if I didn't. So what do you think should happen with that? Like, should she do it by herself or get Tom and Fi too? And should everybody die or just certain people.

Crystal: *shakes her head and stops* No, I have to do it. If not for Kate's sake, then for the safely of everyone else. *rumages around her room*

jessidoll
11-20-2012, 07:53 PM
OOC: Oh, I will. I just didn't want to do it without discussing it with you because I was afraid you'd get mad if I didn't. So what do you think should happen with that? Like, should she do it by herself or get Tom and Fi too? And should everybody die or just certain people.

Crystal: *shakes her head and stops* No, I have to do it. If not for Kate's sake, then for the safely of everyone else. *rumages around her room*

OOc: Hm,maybe with Tom and Fiona?Because the way I see it she has a pretty big family and friends against her.I say everyone,or mostly everyone.Like her dad,step mom,aunt and closer family really should die but if you want you could let some live.

Katelyn:*takes a deep breath and stands up**walks to the bathroom and looks at herself**frowns at her bruised and scratched up face with dried blood**looks at her arms and sees even more bruises and scrapes**sighs not wanting to look anywhere else**takes a shower,and changes her stomach gauze**changes in to an over-sized sweater,pajama shorts and puts her hair in a messy bun**tries to cover up some scrapes that are bleeding*

Fairywings
11-20-2012, 08:09 PM
OOC: Okay!

*doorbell rings*

Crystal: *says loud enough for Kate to hear* It's probably Fi and Jo and Tom. I'll get it. *goes downstairs* *opens the door* Hi guys.

Tom: Hey!

Johanna: Hiya!

Fiona: Ooh, you should've been there Crystal, Italy is so pretty!

Crystal: I'm sure it is.

*they go in*

Johanna: I'm goona go say hi to Katelyn! *goes upstairs* *knocks on Kate's door* Kate? It's Jo. Can I come in?

Crystal: *once she's gone* Guys, I need your help.

Tom: *concerned* What is it?

Crystal: I think we may need to spill some blood.

Fiona: I like the sound of this already!

Crystal: You won't in a minute. Listen. *explains the attack, the hospital visit, and her fears that they will all be harmed*

Tom: *angrily* What do you want to do?

Fiona: *just as angry* Go after them of course.

Crystal: *nods* I want to visit the house in Delvin......and I don't want to make peace.

Tom: *glances at Fi* And you want us to come with you?

Fiona: *glances at Tom* I think we'd be cowards to refuse. And disloyal. And dishonorable.

Tom: *nods his agreement*

Crystal: So you're coming? Great.

Tom: When will we be going on this vengeful venture of yours?

Crystal: Tonight.

Fiona: When do you want us ready?

Crystal: Meet me in the backyard in fifteen minutes.

*the three go separate ways*

jessidoll
11-20-2012, 08:14 PM
OOC: Okay!

*doorbell rings*

Crystal: *says loud enough for Kate to hear* It's probably Fi and Jo and Tom. I'll get it. *goes downstairs* *opens the door* Hi guys.

Johanna: Hiya!

Fiona: Ooh, you should've been there Crystal, Italy is so pretty!

Crystal: I'm sure it is.

*they go in*

Johanna: I'm goona go say hi to Katelyn! *goes upstairs* *knocks on Kate's door* Kate? It's Jo. Can I come in?

Crystal: *once she's gone* Guys, I need your help.

Tom: *concerned* What is it?

Crystal: I think we may need to spill some blood.

Fiona: I like the sound of this already!

Crystal: You won't in a minute. Listen. *explains the attack, the hospital visit, and her fears that they will all be harmed*

Tom: *angrily* What do you want to do?

Fiona: *just as angry* Go after them of course.

Crystal: *nods* I want to visit the house in Delvin......and I don't want to make peace.

Tom: *glances at Fi* And you want us to come with you?

Fiona: *glances at Tom* I think we'd be cowards to refuse. And disloyal. And dishonorable.

Tom: *nods his agreement*

Crystal: So you're coming? Great.

Tom: When will we be going on this vengeful venture of yours?

Crystal: Tonight.

Fiona: When do you want us ready?

Crystal: Meet me in the backyard in fifteen minutes.

*the three go separate ways*

Katelyn:*hears her and gets worried about them seeing her hurt**sighs not knowing how to cover her face since all her make-up is gone**quickly changes into longer pajama pants to hide her legs**takes a nervous breath and walks over to the door**opens it and waves keeping her head low*

Fairywings
11-20-2012, 08:36 PM
Katelyn:*hears her and gets worried about them seeing her hurt**sighs not knowing how to cover her face since all her make-up is gone**quickly changes into longer pajama pants to hide her legs**takes a nervous breath and walks over to the door**opens it and waves keeping her head low*

Johanna: *doesn't notice anything* Hi Kate! How are you? I'm doing just fine, though I'm still a little sad because I had to leave. I just feel such at peace at my mother's old home. Oh, and the food! One day I have to take you to Italy and just let you eat to your heart's content. You'd love it! And we have our own little version of Diagon Alley there. That's where Tom first heard about the resistance movement group thingy. And he says it's where he met and fell in love with Fiona all in the same moment. I don't know if I really believe in love at first sight, but when Tom's not being a guy he'll swear there's such a thing. Speaking of sight, my cousin has this friend.... *drifts off for a moment* But, I'll never have him. He was nice though. He was the first guy who said my freckles were actually kind of cute and I actually believed him. *wrinkles her nose* Ugh, I'm being such a girl aren't I?

Crystal: *rumages about her room for her different things scattered about*

Fiona: *goes into her room and lifts two of the floorboards to reveal a compartment* *gets into the floor and goes in search of what she wants*

Tom: *goes into his room* *goes to the piano and pulls out a beat up violin case* *reaches into the top zipper pocket and pulls out a large trunk*

OOC: If you get the fabric kind and not the hard shell kind there actually is a zipper on the top of the case for whatever. I don't put anything in mine. Oh, and Tom's a music man. He plays piano, violin, and drums.

jessidoll
11-20-2012, 08:46 PM
Johanna: *doesn't notice anything* Hi Kate! How are you? I'm doing just fine, though I'm still a little sad because I had to leave. I just feel such at peace at my mother's old home. Oh, and the food! One day I have to take you to Italy and just let you eat to your heart's content. You'd love it! And we have our own little version of Diagon Alley there. That's where Tom first heard about the resistance movement group thingy. And he says it's where he met and fell in love with Fiona all in the same moment. I don't know if I really believe in love at first sight, but when Tom's not being a guy he'll swear there's such a thing. Speaking of sight, my cousin has this friend.... *drifts off for a moment* But, I'll never have him. He was nice though. He was the first guy who said my freckles were actually kind of cute and I actually believed him. *wrinkles her nose* Ugh, I'm being such a girl aren't I?

Crystal: *rumages about her room for her different things scattered about*

Fiona: *goes into her room and lifts two of the floorboards to reveal a compartment* *gets into the floor and goes in search of what she wants*

Tom: *goes into his room* *goes to the piano and pulls out a beat up violin case* *reaches into the top zipper pocket and pulls out a large trunk*

OOC: If you get the fabric kind and not the hard shell kind there actually is a zipper on the top of the case for whatever. I don't put anything in mine. Oh, and Tom's a music man. He plays piano, violin, and drums.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit and waves her hand dismissively signaling it's fine**stands aside and opens the door wider for her if she wants to come in keeping quiet and her head low*

Ooc: Oh that's cool,I've only ever seen my friends have hard cases for any instruments.That's cool too,I never thought he would like something like that.

Fairywings
11-20-2012, 09:04 PM
Katelyn:*smiles a bit and waves her hand dismissively signaling it's fine**stands aside and opens the door wider for her if she wants to come in keeping quiet and her head low*

Ooc: Oh that's cool,I've only ever seen my friends have hard cases for any instruments.That's cool too,I never thought he would like something like that.

OOC: Well, since he's afraid of heights and all, I didn't thik he'd exactly be an athlete. He might be a bit, but more towards the "extreme sports" catagory, like Fi. Jo's in more conventional sports such as dance and quidditch.

Johanna: *comes in* Sorry we didn't tell you about going and everything. It was sort of a family thing. Fiona only went because it's tradition for the teenage guys in the family to show off their girlfriends. But Tom's too lovesick for him to make Fi do anything she didn't want to do. In fact, Crystal's the only one I can think of of being able to accomplish that and live to tell the tale! *grins*

Crystal: *finishes gathering her stuff and goes out to the backyard*

Tom: *gets what he wants from the chests and puts it away* *goes to Fi's room* *squats at the edge and offers a hand*

Fiona: *finishes getting what she wants and takes his hand*

Tom: *pulls her out*

Fiona: *seals up the floor*

*the two meet Crystal*

Crystal: *breathes out a whisper* Ready?

Fiona: Definitely.

Tom: *grimly* Let's go.

jessidoll
11-20-2012, 09:10 PM
OOC: Well, since he's afraid of heights and all, I didn't thik he'd exactly be an athlete. He might be a bit, but more towards the "extreme sports" catagory, like Fi. Jo's in more conventional sports such as dance and quidditch.

Johanna: *comes in* Sorry we didn't tell you about going and everything. It was sort of a family thing. Fiona only went because it's tradition for the teenage guys in the family to show off their girlfriends. But Tom's too lovesick for him to make Fi do anything she didn't want to do. In fact, Crystal's the only one I can think of of being able to accomplish that and live to tell the tale! *grins*

Crystal: *finishes gathering her stuff and goes out to the backyard*

Tom: *gets what he wants from the chests and puts it away* *goes to Fi's room* *squats at the edge and offers a hand*

Fiona: *finishes getting what she wants and takes his hand*

Tom: *pulls her out*

Fiona: *seals up the floor*

*the two meet Crystal*

Crystal: *breathes out a whisper* Ready?

Fiona: Definitely.

Tom: *grimly* Let's go.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit again and leans against the door listening,completely unaware of what the others are doing*

Ooc: Nice.

Fairywings
11-20-2012, 09:19 PM
Katelyn:*smiles a bit again and leans against the door listening,completely unaware of what the others are doing*

Ooc: Nice.

Johanna: But you know, I'm glad to be back. I just hope we can live seminormal lives. And I can't wait for Christmas!

Tom: *ports them to the trees by the house*

Crystal: *whispers* I'll go in first, as a bobcat. Once I've taken out anyone around the house. Then, when I'm reay, I'll wave my tail five times. Then you'll come out. Tom, take the bottom floor. Fiona: Top floors. I'll aid anyone I can. Don't get caught up in a fight, this is the assassination of a family. Kill one target and move on to the next.

Tom: Got it.

Fiona: We know how to do our jobs.

Crystal: All right Going in. *turns into a bobcat and slips out into the open*

jessidoll
11-20-2012, 09:29 PM
Johanna: But you know, I'm glad to be back. I just hope we can live seminormal lives. And I can't wait for Christmas!

Tom: *ports them to the trees by the house*

Crystal: *whispers* I'll go in first, as a bobcat. Once I've taken out anyone around the house. Then, when I'm reay, I'll wave my tail five times. Then you'll come out. Tom, take the bottom floor. Fiona: Top floors. I'll aid anyone I can. Don't get caught up in a fight, this is the assassination of a family. Kill one target and move on to the next.

Tom: Got it.

Fiona: We know how to do our jobs.

Crystal: All right Going in. *turns into a bobcat and slips out into the open*

Katelyn:*nods**thinks:"Yeah,seminormal.Me almost getting killed by one of my old bullies who was hired by my dad is almost completely normal.**shakes her head at herself and puts a stray hair behind her ear**notices how her room is still very messy from her tantrum and blushes in embarrassment**starts to clean up*

Katelyn's Uncle:*shouts at Katelyn's cousin Alison on the front steps about to go in* What do you mean he's dead!?He was supposed to kill the little blood traitor,not die himself!Who killed him?

Alison:*very nervous and scared* W-we don't know.It was o-one of Katelyn's friends we assume.

Katelyn's Uncle:Then send someone else!We need the information she knows then dispose of the little rat!

Fairywings
11-20-2012, 09:35 PM
Katelyn:*nods**thinks:"Yeah,seminormal.Me almost getting killed by one of my old bullies who was hired by my dad is almost completely normal.**shakes her head at herself and puts a stray hair behind her ear**notices how her room is still very messy from her tantrum and blushes in embarrassment**starts to clean up*

Katelyn's Uncle:*shouts at Katelyn's cousin Alison on the front steps about to go in* What do you mean he's dead!?He was supposed to kill the little blood traitor,not die himself!Who killed him?

Alison:*very nervous and scared* W-we don't know.It was o-one of Katelyn's friends we assume.

Katelyn's Uncle:Then send someone else!We need the information she knows then dispose of the little rat!

Crystal: *sneaks toward them in the tall grass* *stops, allowing herself to blend in*

Johanna: Would you like some help?

jessidoll
11-20-2012, 09:44 PM
Crystal: *sneaks toward them in the tall grass* *stops, allowing herself to blend in*

Johanna: Would you like some help?

Katelyn:*shakes her head**cleans up the trash bin and puts it next to her desk again**throws away the broken light bulb and picks up everything else she threw**looks at her walls and groans at all the dents*

Alison:Maybe Katelyn doesn't know anything?I mean,maybe we can leave the Dark Lord and not give up any information Kate might or might not know.

Katelyn's Uncle:*glares and hits her* Never speak of that,we owe everything to the Dark Lord.And,even if we didn't need to tell the Dark Lord her secrets we would still need to kill her.She is a disgrace to our name and needs to be killed,she is worthless.She can not fight anyone she cares or has once cared about so it will be easy to dispose of the little rat.

Alison:*grabs her cheek and sighs* Yes sir,she needs to be killed.

Fairywings
11-20-2012, 09:49 PM
Katelyn:*shakes her head**cleans up the trash bin and puts it next to her desk again**throws away the broken light bulb and picks up everything else she threw**looks at her walls and groans at all the dents*

Alison:Maybe Katelyn doesn't know anything?I mean,maybe we can leave the Dark Lord and not give up any information Kate might or might not know.

Katelyn's Uncle:*glares and hits her* Never speak of that,we owe everything to the Dark Lord.And,even if we didn't need to tell the Dark Lord her secrets we would still need to kill her.She is a disgrace to our name and needs to be killed,she is worthless.She can not fight anyone she cares or has once cared about so it will be easy to dispose of the little rat.

Alison:*grabs her cheek and sighs* Yes sir,she needs to be killed.

Johanna: *puls out her wand* *calmly* Reparo. *heals the walls*

Crystal: *pulls out a claw and tosses it with her teeth at Alison* **stabs her in the throat, a killing blow* *looses another claw at the uncle, landing at his heart, also a killing blow*

jessidoll
11-20-2012, 09:52 PM
Johanna: *puls out her wand* *calmly* Reparo. *heals the walls*

Crystal: *pulls out a claw and tosses it with her teeth at Alison* **stabs her in the throat, a killing blow* *looses another claw at the uncle, landing at his heart, also a killing blow*

Katelyn:*smiles and whispers* Tanks. *bites her lip and sits on the side of her bed wincing at her stomach*

*They both fall dead*

Fairywings
11-20-2012, 09:58 PM
Katelyn:*smiles and whispers* Tanks. *bites her lip and sits on the side of her bed wincing at her stomach*

*They both fall dead*

Crystal: *holds out her paw* *her claws zoom toward it and slide in, like they're magnetic* *waves her tail 5 times*

*Tom and Fiona sneak through the long grass*

Johanna: *smiles* No prob. I've seen worse. When I was first learning to play quidditch, I may or may not have smashed a hole in the wall when I crashed into the kitchen from the backyard.

jessidoll
11-20-2012, 10:09 PM
Crystal: *holds out her paw* *her claws zoom toward it and slide in, like they're magnetic* *waves her tail 5 times*

*Tom and Fiona sneak through the long grass*

Johanna: *smiles* No prob. I've seen worse. When I was first learning to play quidditch, I may or may not have smashed a hole in the wall when I crashed into the kitchen from the backyard.

Katelyn:*nods and puts her forehead on her knees hiding her face**says quietly* Are you hungry?You want dinner?

Katelyn's Aunt:*pacing in the hallway on the first floor**talking to a group of four family members* We need a group to go after her,she couldn't possibly have anyone care about her enough to kill a large group of people for hurting her.If we really want to save ourselves we need to kill her.There's no other way.Besides,it's not a major loss if she's gone.She is a waste of space,and we have a large number of people who need her dead.Are you up for it?

The group:*all nod*

Fairywings
11-20-2012, 10:15 PM
Katelyn:*nods and puts her forehead on her knees hiding her face**says quietly* Are you hungry?You want dinner?

Katelyn's Aunt:*pacing in the hallway on the first floor**talking to a group of four family members* We need a group to go after her,she couldn't possibly have anyone care about her enough to kill a large group of people for hurting her.If we really want to save ourselves we need to kill her.There's no other way.Besides,it's not a major loss if she's gone.She is a waste of space,and we have a large number of people who need her dead.Are you up for it?

The group:*all nod*

Crystal: *whispers* They seem to have made it easy for us.

Tom: *whispers* On the count of three we all charge at them from different directions.

Fiona: *shifts the knife in her hand eagerly*

Tom: *whispers* One.......two......three!

*the three slip in to oppisite ends. Crystal Kills the aunt and starts killing those at the front, Tom kills those near the door and Fiona takes the back. All three take extreme care not to be seen*

Johanna: I'm not hungry, but thanks anyway.

OOC: Just say when they're all dead.

jessidoll
11-20-2012, 10:27 PM
Crystal: *whispers* They seem to have made it easy for us.

Tom: *whispers* On the count of three we all charge at them from different directions.

Fiona: *shifts the knife in her hand eagerly*

Tom: *whispers* One.......two......three!

*the three slip in to oppisite ends. Crystal Kills the aunt and starts killing those at the front, Tom kills those near the door and Fiona takes the back. All three take extreme care not to be seen*

Johanna: I'm not hungry, but thanks anyway.

OOC: Just say when they're all dead.

OOc: Well all that group is dead.Let's say her dad and only a couple more family members are left and then you can send them back if you want.

Katelyn:*sighs and nods leaning back**looks at her hands in her lap**thinks:Why can't I just talk!?I must seem even more like a loser not saying anything.I just can't,I'm scared.Ugh,why am I such a baby?I cry,I'm weak,I'm scared of everyone,and everyone I've ever cared about now hates me because I'm the worse.*sighs and closes her eyes trying to calm herself down*

*Everyone falls dead*

Fairywings
11-20-2012, 10:40 PM
OOc: Well all that group is dead.Let's say her dad and only a couple more family members are left and then you can send them back if you want.

Katelyn:*sighs and nods leaning back**looks at her hands in her lap**thinks:Why can't I just talk!?I must seem even more like a loser not saying anything.I just can't,I'm scared.Ugh,why am I such a baby?I cry,I'm weak,I'm scared of everyone,and everyone I've ever cared about now hates me because I'm the worse.*sighs and closes her eyes trying to calm herself down*

*Everyone falls dead*

OOC: That's fine.

Crystal: *murmurs* Look at all the bodies.......... *snaps out if it* *whispers* Tom, patrol the downstairs. Kill anyone you run into. Fiona, upstairs. Same for you. Me, I'll stay on the stairs so I can run to anyonee's aid. Go!

*they go*

Johanna: *approaches her and hugs her, without any knowledge of what happened or what is currently happening*

jessidoll
11-20-2012, 10:56 PM
OOC: That's fine.

Crystal: *murmurs* Look at all the bodies.......... *snaps out if it* *whispers* Tom, patrol the downstairs. Kill anyone you run into. Fiona, upstairs. Same for you. Me, I'll stay on the stairs so I can run to anyonee's aid. Go!

*they go*

Johanna: *approaches her and hugs her, without any knowledge of what happened or what is currently happening*

Katelyn:*flinches in her arms thinking she was going to hurt her but hugs her back after a second*

Katelyn's father:*upstairs in a seat in front of his blood sister,his mother,father,and Katelyn's cousin Nick* This is it,she needs to be gone.I don't care if she suffers or not.She needs to be gone.All we need is the information from her and then end her.

Nick:*stands up* Why?This is your daughter,my cousin,your niece,your granddaughter!She is a living person who I care for!How can you all just sit here and talk about this?

Katelyn's Grandmother: She is a traitor.

Katelyn's Grandfather: She is a waste of magical blood.

Katelyn's Father:She isn't needed.

Nick:Why!?Is it because she's like her mother?Is it so hard to relive the memory of her being murdered that you would kill your own daughter?You blame her for my aunt's death but you know it was yours!You shouldn't blame her for your mistake!

Katelyn's Father:*shouts angrily* Never speak of that!

Nick:It's the truth!

Katelyn's Father:*takes out his wand* Say anything else about my passed wife or that little blood traitor scum I had to call my daughter for fourteen years and I'll kill you right now.

Fairywings
11-20-2012, 11:04 PM
Katelyn:*flinches in her arms thinking she was going to hurt her but hugs her back after a second*

Katelyn's father:*upstairs in a seat in front of his blood sister,his mother,father,and Katelyn's cousin Nick* This is it,she needs to be gone.I don't care if she suffers or not.She needs to be gone.All we need is the information from her and then end her.

Nick:*stands up* Why?This is your daughter,my cousin,your niece,your granddaughter!She is a living person who I care for!How can you all just sit here and talk about this?

Katelyn's Grandmother: She is a traitor.

Katelyn's Grandfather: She is a waste of magical blood.

Katelyn's Father:She isn't needed.

Nick:Why!?Is it because she's like her mother?Is it so hard to relive the memory of her being murdered that you would kill your own daughter?You blame her for my aunt's death but you know it was yours!You shouldn't blame her for your mistake!

Katelyn's Father:*shouts angrily* Never speak of that!

Nick:It's the truth!

Katelyn's Father:*takes out his wand* Say anything else about my passed wife or that little blood traitor scum I had to call my daughter for fourteen years and I'll kill you right now.

Fiona: *charges in* *puts a knife in Katelyn's dad's forehead and one in her grandmother's forehead killing them* *her voice is so thick with anger they can hardly make out her words* *holds a third knife towards them as a threat* You better come up with three good, believable reasons why I shouldn't kill you right now on her feet. For each one of you. Or you all dioe, And unlike my friends, I have no mercy* *uses her wand to call Crystal and Tom*

*Crys and Tom barge in*

OOC: GTG, :( night.

jessidoll
11-20-2012, 11:23 PM
Fiona: *charges in* *puts a knife in Katelyn's dad's forehead and one in her grandmother's forehead killing them* *her voice is so thick with anger they can hardly make out her words* *holds a third knife towards them as a threat* You better come up with three good, believable reasons why I shouldn't kill you right now on her feet. For each one of you. Or you all dioe, And unlike my friends, I have no mercy* *uses her wand to call Crystal and Tom*

*Crys and Tom barge in*

OOC: GTG, :( night.

Katelyn's Aunt:*stays quiet*

Katelyn's Grandfather:I am pure blood,I believe only great witches and wizards deserve to be taught,and.....I'm wise?

Nick:*ignores his reasons and looks Fiona in the eyes trying to look confident but really frightened and says his own in a steady voice* I've never wanted to harm anyone in any way especially my cousin,I don't wish to be involved with Voldemort,and I never want to see harm done to my younger cousin Katelyn Anderson or inflict that pain to her.

Ooc: Night!

Fairywings
11-23-2012, 08:36 AM
OOC: Sorry for not posting, been sick.

Fiona: *glares at the grandfather* Obviously you have no idea who you're talking to and don't care about Katelyn or you wouldn't have given us stupid answers. *glances at Tom* Would you like the honor?

Tom: All right. *throws his knife and kills the grandfather*

Fiona: *glances at Nick* I have to at least let you live until we're finished with everyone else or the most merciful of us *glances at Crystal* -but not by much mind you- would be mad at me. *looks over the rest* Who's next?

jessidoll
11-23-2012, 05:18 PM
OOC: Sorry for not posting, been sick.

Fiona: *glares at the grandfather* Obviously you have no idea who you're talking to and don't care about Katelyn or you wouldn't have given us stupid answers. *glances at Tom* Would you like the honor?

Tom: All right. *throws his knife and kills the grandfather*

Fiona: *glances at Nick* I have to at least let you live until we're finished with everyone else or the most merciful of us *glances at Crystal* -but not by much mind you- would be mad at me. *looks over the rest* Who's next?

Ooc:It's cool,sorry you were/are sick!Happy Late Thanksgiving though!And these are the rest of the people in the house.

Nick:*nods*

*Katelyn's old bully Greg stands*

Greg: I'm not going to try and save myself.I just want you,who's alive I suppose,to know I absolutely dispise Katelyn Anderson.Ever since she was little she's been nothing but a freak and a waste of talent.She use to say she dreamed of being a famous muggle for pete's sake!If it were up to me she would have already been dead tonight,you are fools to even pretend to care for her.She should have never been born,or given her powers.Everyone's lives would be so much better without her,and if our spies are correct she believes it herself.Why can't we just get rid of the scum?

*Two more bullies,Katelyn's great aunt and her other couson stand up and agree with him*

Katelyn:*sniffs and lets go of Jo**wipes away some of her tears and tries to smile a little* Tanks Jo,you really don't know how much I needed that right now.

Fairywings
11-23-2012, 08:17 PM
Ooc:It's cool,sorry you were/are sick!Happy Late Thanksgiving though!And these are the rest of the people in the house.

Nick:*nods*

*Katelyn's old bully Greg stands*

Greg: I'm not going to try and save myself.I just want you,who's alive I suppose,to know I absolutely dispise Katelyn Anderson.Ever since she was little she's been nothing but a freak and a waste of talent.She use to say she dreamed of being a famous muggle for pete's sake!If it were up to me she would have already been dead tonight,you are fools to even pretend to care for her.She should have never been born,or given her powers.Everyone's lives would be so much better without her,and if our spies are correct she believes it herself.Why can't we just get rid of the scum?

*Two more bullies,Katelyn's great aunt and her other couson stand up and agree with him*

Katelyn:*sniffs and lets go of Jo**wipes away some of her tears and tries to smile a little* Tanks Jo,you really don't know how much I needed that right now.

Fiona: *nods her head at Crystal* She killed the footpad bully person whatwashisname you sent to murder her, but not after she wheedled out the information on this place from him. Just thought you'd like to know who betrayed you before you died. *to Crystal, though venomously for the people* Would you like to do some more good work for the world and end the lives of treasonous death eater scum?

Crystal: *shrugs* *harshly* Why not. *kills the others except for Nick* *in her normal voice* Sooo glad were almot done. What a night. *retrieves her knives in the room* *pulls out a cloth* *wipes them all clean* *puts them away*

Tom: *finds his knives* *cleans his off and puts them away* *in his regular voice* I just hope Katelyn understands.

Fiona: *retrieves her knives* *cleans them off* *in her regular voice*We did what we had to. Not just for her, but for everyone else. I'm surprised it's you that's whining and not Wind over there. No offense Wind. I only meant that you don't do this sort of thing on a regular basis.

Tom: I'm not whining! I know my job, I know my place! I'm just unsure of whether it'll be appreciated. And of what Princess will say........

Crystal: None taken. Warrior, Dagger, save your lover's quarrel for home, will you? Princess and I, we've been in the same boat for years. Trust me, she'll be okay. *shakes her head* *to Nick* Yes, I know the codenames are stupid, but protection's protection. We only really use them to refer to people. *to Dagger* Dagger, Warrior and I will chat with Nick here. Will you go fetch the other weapons?

Fiona: *shakes off her embarressment* Please tell me you have all your claws. Those things are a pain to get out.

Crystal: Yes, I got them all.

Fiona: *relieved* Thank goodness. *starts down the stairs*

Crystal: *calls after her* Watch where you're going! Try not to slip! Can't afford injuries or anything on our clothes.

Fiona: *calls back* I think it's a little late for that part, but I'll try not to get hurt.

Crystal: *shakes her head* *sits, pulling Tom down with her* *to Nick* Now Nick, why don't you sit down? This isn't an interrogation. The fact of the matter is, we'd like to believe you, as you might have guessed, we're friends of Katelyn, but frankly, we have enough experience to know not to trust people easily. We all have our individual stories of how life sucks and so on. I forgot my Veritaserum at home, so we'll just have to do this the old fashioned way. But Dagger, she's intense all the time, so I thought an environment without her would be calmer for our chat. So mainly I'm just going to ask you questions about the past.

My first being who in the world are you and what was your relationship to Katelyn like?

jessidoll
11-23-2012, 08:41 PM
Fiona: *nods her head at Crystal* She killed the footpad bully person whatwashisname you sent to murder her, but not after she wheedled out the information on this place from him. Just thought you'd like to know who betrayed you before you died. *to Crystal, though venomously for the people* Would you like to do some more good work for the world and end the lives of treasonous death eater scum?

Crystal: *shrugs* *harshly* Why not. *kills the others except for Nick* *in her normal voice* Sooo glad were almot done. What a night. *retrieves her knives in the room* *pulls out a cloth* *wipes them all clean* *puts them away*

Tom: *finds his knives* *cleans his off and puts them away* *in his regular voice* I just hope Katelyn understands.

Fiona: *retrieves her knives* *cleans them off* *in her regular voice*We did what we had to. Not just for her, but for everyone else. I'm surprised it's you that's whining and not Wind over there. No offense Wind. I only meant that you don't do this sort of thing on a regular basis.

Tom: I'm not whining! I know my job, I know my place! I'm just unsure of whether it'll be appreciated. And of what Princess will say........

Crystal: None taken. Warrior, Dagger, save your lover's quarrel for home, will you? Princess and I, we've been in the same boat for years. Trust me, she'll be okay. *shakes her head* *to Nick* Yes, I know the codenames are stupid, but protection's protection. We only really use them to refer to people. *to Dagger* Dagger, Warrior and I will chat with Nick here. Will you go fetch the other weapons?

Fiona: *shakes off her embarressment* Please tell me you have all your claws. Those things are a pain to get out.

Crystal: Yes, I got them all.

Fiona: *relieved* Thank goodness. *starts down the stairs*

Crystal: *calls after her* Watch where you're going! Try not to slip! Can't afford injuries or anything on our clothes.

Fiona: *calls back* I think it's a little late for that part, but I'll try not to get hurt.

Crystal: *shakes her head* *sits, pulling Tom down with her* *to Nick* Now Nick, why don't you sit down? This isn't an interrogation. The fact of the matter is, we'd like to believe you, as you might have guessed, we're friends of Katelyn, but frankly, we have enough experience to know not to trust people easily. We all have our individual stories of how life sucks and so on. I forgot my Veritaserum at home, so we'll just have to do this the old fashioned way. But Dagger, she's intense all the time, so I thought an environment without her would be calmer for our chat. So mainly I'm just going to ask you questions about the past.

My first being who in the world are you and what was your relationship to Katelyn like?

Nick:*nods*WHos's princess?*shakes his head and quickly answers her question still a little frightened*Well,I'm Katelyn's cousin and our relationship has always been alright.We did have a few fights but all families do,I treated her like a sister.I teased her,I pulled jokes on her and I tried to protect her.*sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose* Obviously I've done a rotten job for the long run.

Fairywings
11-23-2012, 09:00 PM
Nick:*nods*WHos's princess?*shakes his head and quickly answers her question still a little frightened*Well,I'm Katelyn's cousin and our relationship has always been alright.We did have a few fights but all families do,I treated her like a sister.I teased her,I pulled jokes on her and I tried to protect her.*sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose* Obviously I've done a rotten job for the long run.

Tom: *shortly, indicating the topic is not up for discussion* Princess is someone I care about.

Crystal: *nods slowly* Yes, we happen to know what having siblings is like. Hmm. Sounds believable. I'm curious now, did you go to Hogwarts like Katelyn? I remember a lot of people I may be able to think of you. What house were you in?

Johanna: *shrugs* No problem. A lot of people rag on the Hufflepuffs, but we're helpful and hardworking, and sometimes you need that more than you need courage or intelligence or cunning.

jessidoll
11-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Tom: *shortly, indicating the topic is not up for discussion* Princess is someone I care about.

Crystal: *nods slowly* Yes, we happen to know what having siblings is like. Hmm. Sounds believable. I'm curious now, did you go to Hogwarts like Katelyn? I remember a lot of people I may be able to think of you. What house were you in?

Johanna: *shrugs* No problem. A lot of people rag on the Hufflepuffs, but we're helpful and hardworking, and sometimes you need that more than you need courage or intelligence or cunning.

Nick:*shakes his head* I only went to Hogwarts for my first year,I was a Gryffindor like Kate,but then my mum pulled us out and she taught us herself.

Katelyn:*nods**speaks quietly* I never said anything bad about Hufflepuffs.

Fairywings
11-23-2012, 09:49 PM
Nick:*shakes his head* I only went to Hogwarts for my first year,I was a Gryffindor like Kate,but then my mum pulled us out and she taught us herself.

Katelyn:*nods**speaks quietly* I never said anything bad about Hufflepuffs.

Johanna: I know you didn't. You're not that kind of person.

Crystal: *nods* We probably wouldn't have met then. At least you weren't a bloody Slytherin. I think we're almost finished here. We don't try to be bad or evil really, we just have people worth protecting, and sometimes you have to do things to protect them. *shakes herself* Right. My next question, did you ever intentionally hurt or want to hurt Katelyn?

jessidoll
11-23-2012, 09:59 PM
Johanna: I know you didn't. You're not that kind of person.

Crystal: *nods* We probably wouldn't have met then. At least you weren't a bloody Slytherin. I think we're almost finished here. We don't try to be bad or evil really, we just have people worth protecting, and sometimes you have to do things to protect them. *shakes herself* Right. My next question, did you ever intentionally hurt or want to hurt Katelyn?

Katelyn:*shrugs**picks up her sleeve a bit and sees her arm is bleeding a bit still**whispers* I'll be right back. *walks to her bathroom and looks for where she put the bandages ignoring her reflection as best as she can*

Nick:Absolutely not.I've never hurt Katelyn,physically or verbally,and I've never wanted to.I had no idea Marcus went after Katelyn until after he was gone and her father told us,if I had known I would have stopped him.I hate knowing she might be harmed.

Fairywings
11-23-2012, 10:05 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs**picks up her sleeve a bit and sees her arm is bleeding a bit still**whispers* I'll be right back. *walks to her bathroom and looks for where she put the bandages ignoring her reflection as best as she can*

Nick:Absolutely not.I've never hurt Katelyn,physically or verbally,and I've never wanted to.I had no idea Marcus went after Katelyn until after he was gone and her father told us,if I had known I would have stopped him.I hate knowing she might be harmed.

Johanna: *nods*

Crystal: Right, one more, and just in time too. If you had to, would you die to save her?

jessidoll
11-23-2012, 10:12 PM
Johanna: *nods*

Crystal: Right, one more, and just in time too. If you had to, would you die to save her?

Nick:*nods* Yes,I would.If dying myself would protect her I'd do it.I've lived longer than her and she'd be fine and happy with you guys,her real family.*sighs*

Katelyn:*finds them and puts one where she's bleeding**puts them up and finally glances at the mirror**frowns when she sees al the bruises and scraps again**mutters* I probably deserved all this.*sighs and walks back out still upset*

Fairywings
11-23-2012, 10:18 PM
Nick:*nods* Yes,I would.If dying myself would protect her I'd do it.I've lived longer than her and she's obviously fine and happy with you guys,her real family.*sighs*

Katelyn:*finds them and puts one where she's bleeding**puts them up and finally glances at the mirror**frowns when she sees al the bruises and scraps again**mutters* I probably deserved all this.*sighs and walks back out still upset*

Crystal: Congradulations, you get to live. I believe you're a friend of Kate's and truthful, and even if he *nods to Tom* doesn't, he doesn't get to make the call.

Tom: That's great and all Wind, but what happens now?

Fiona: *comes back* Finished.

Crystal: He's clean.

Fiona: Well, what happens now? Can we just go home? Katelyn will probably notice our abscence.

Johanna: Before I met you, before I lost my memories, I used to wonder why bad things happened to good people. You know? But now I look at things in a different light.

OOC: Do you want them to bring Nick back or what?

jessidoll
11-23-2012, 10:32 PM
Crystal: Congradulations, you get to live. I believe you're a friend of Kate's and truthful, and even if he *nods to Tom* doesn't, he doesn't get to make the call.

Tom: That's great and all Wind, but what happens now?

Fiona: *comes back* Finished.

Crystal: He's clean.

Fiona: Well, what happens now? Can we just go home? Katelyn will probably notice our abscence.

Johanna: Before I met you, before I lost my memories, I used to wonder why bad things happened to good people. You know? But now I look at things in a different light.

OOC: Do you want them to bring Nick back or what?

Katelyn:*tilts her head confuced as what she means**hears her stomach growl and blushes in embarrassment**holds up a finger asking her to wait a minute and runs downstairs to the kitchen**just grabs a water and looks around confuced seeing noone**mutters* I thought Tom would be in here waiting for dinner.*runs upstairs still confuced but waits for her to elaborate*

Nick:*smiles*

Ooc: Hm,what do you think about bringing him back then he can leave and go someplace else?

Fairywings
11-23-2012, 10:53 PM
Katelyn:*tilts her head confuced as what she means**hears her stomach growl and blushes in embarrassment**holds up a finger asking her to wait a minute and runs downstairs to the kitchen**just grabs a water and looks around confuced seeing noone**mutters* I thought Tom would be in here waiting for dinner.*runs upstairs still confuced but waits for her to elaborate*

Nick:*smiles*

Ooc: Hm,what do you think about bringing him back then he can leave and go someplace else?

Johanna: Some nights, I wouldn't be able to go to sleep because Tom was on a mission and I was so scared he wouldn't come back, or that someone would discover he wasn't really home ill. When Cedric Diggory died I wondered why it had to be the Hufflepuff house that lost a member and not the Slytherins. I used to wonder why all of that stuff happened to Harry. That guy has some bad luck. I was usually in the middle of fights both at home and at school, and I wondered why people must fight because of me. I used to wonder why every time something remotely bad happened to me or my own. Then I realized that there isn't anyone saying, "I'm going to make something bad happen to this person today." I realized that it wasn't my fault either. I realized that sometimes bad things happen, and sometimes good things happen. I discovered a lot about life is out of our control, But I learned we cann choose how to react to it. We can choose to ride the crazy boat ride that life is as best as we can, or we can choose to fight it all the way.

Crystal: Hey Nick, wanna come with us? We're going home. You might see Kate.

OOC: GTG night.

jessidoll
11-23-2012, 10:59 PM
Johanna: Some nights, I wouldn't be able to go to sleep because Tom was on a mission and I was so scared he wouldn't come back, or that someone would discover he wasn't really home ill. When Cedric Diggory died I wondered why it had to be the Hufflepuff house that lost a member and not the Slytherins. I used to wonder why all of that stuff happened to Harry. That guy has some bad luck. I was usually in the middle of fights both at home and at school, and I wondered why people must fight because of me. I used to wonder why every time something remotely bad happened to me or my own. Then I realized that there isn't anyone saying, "I'm going to make something bad happen to this person today." I realized that it wasn't my fault either. I realized that sometimes bad things happen, and sometimes good things happen. I discovered a lot about life is out of our control, But I learned we cann choose how to react to it. We can choose to ride the crazy boat ride that life is as best as we can, or we can choose to fight it all the way.

Crystal: Hey Nick, wanna come with us? We're going home. You might see Kate.

OOC: GTG night.

Katelyn:*nods thinking about what she said**says quietly* That's really smart Jo.*smiles a bit but then remembers about downstairs**looks at her confuced forgetting about hiding her face and says just as quietly as before* Where's Tom?Or Fi too because they're usually together.

Nick:Um,sure.But where is your home?

Ooc:Night!

Fairywings
11-24-2012, 08:27 AM
Katelyn:*nods thinking about what she said**says quietly* That's really smart Jo.*smiles a bit but then remembers about downstairs**looks at her confuced forgetting about hiding her face and says just as quietly as before* Where's Tom?Or Fi too because they're usually together.

Nick:Um,sure.But where is your home?

Ooc:Night!

Crystal: It's not far. We got a place in Mullingar.

Johanna: I'm not sure. But past experience tells me they're probably making out somewhere, so I wouldn't worry about it. *grins*

jessidoll
11-24-2012, 08:56 AM
Crystal: It's not far. We got a place in Mullingar.

Johanna: I'm not sure. But past experience tells me they're probably making out somewhere, so I wouldn't worry about it. *grins*

Katelyn:*bites her lip from laughing and nods**thinks about not seeing Crystal but forgets it telling herself she's probably in her room*

Nick:*nods* I've been to Mullingar before,it's cool.

Fairywings
11-24-2012, 09:04 AM
Katelyn:*bites her lip from laughing and nods**thinks about not seeing Crystal but forgets it telling herself she's probably in her room*

Nick:*nods* I've been to Mullingar before,it's cool.

Crystal: Ready? *nods to Fiona and Tom* They can apparate.

Tom: I'll get us all there.

Fiona: Can we apparate outside of the house? I need to check on the horses.

Tom: *rolls his eyes* Your wish is my command. *grins jokingly at her*

Crystal: Can we just go?

Fiona: *grabs Crystal's hand and then Tom's*

Tom: *extends his hand* Using Side-long Apparaition for you guys. Coming?

jessidoll
11-24-2012, 09:07 AM
Crystal: Ready? *nods to Fiona and Tom* They can apparate.

Tom: I'll get us all there.

Fiona: Can we apparate outside of the house? I need to check on the horses.

Tom: *rolls his eyes* Your wish is my command. *grins jokingly at her*

Crystal: Can we just go?

Fiona: *grabs Crystal's hand and then Tom's*

Tom: *extends his hand* Using Side-long Apparaition for you guys. Coming?

Nick:*nods* Sure. *takes his hand*

Fairywings
11-24-2012, 09:16 AM
Nick:*nods* Sure. *takes his hand*

*they apparate to the manor's backyard*

Fiona: *heads off to the stables, Tom in tow*

Crystal: Now that we're safe, I guess I can explain some things. The girl, she's my sister, Fi. The girl we mentioned as Princess, that's his sister. Fi and him, they're in love. He's a little more protective of them both than the others. And as any good friend, I watch over everyone as well. This is Whitmore Manor. We, Katelyn, and a few more of our friends live here. *walks to the door of the manor* Wanna come in?

jessidoll
11-24-2012, 09:20 AM
*they apparate to the manor's backyard*

Fiona: *heads off to the stables, Tom in tow*

Crystal: Now that we're safe, I guess I can explain some things. The girl, she's my sister, Fi. The girl we mentioned as Princess, that's his sister. Fi and him, they're in love. He's a little more protective of them both than the others. And as any good friend, I watch over everyone as well. This is Whitmore Manor. We, Katelyn, and a few more of our friends live here. *walks to the door of the manor* Wanna come in?

Nick:*nods* Sure,if it's alright.

Katelyn:*sighs and lets her hair fall out of it's ponytail**runs her hand through it and lets it fall past her shoulders*

Fairywings
11-24-2012, 09:34 AM
Nick:*nods* Sure,if it's alright.

Katelyn:*sighs and lets her hair fall out of it's ponytail**runs her hand through it and lets it fall past her shoulders*

Crystal: Come on in. *holds the door open for him and goes in* Oh, that's better. December is chilly. I can call Kate if you want. *goes to the fridge and opens up the door* I'm hungry now. What do we have?

jessidoll
11-24-2012, 09:41 AM
Crystal: Come on in. *holds the door open for him and goes in* Oh, that's better. December is chilly. I can call Kate if you want. *goes to the fridge and opens up the door* I'm hungry now. What do we have?

Nick:*walks in and closes the door**looks around in awe* You live here?How?You can't possible be older than seventeen,and I know Katelyn isn't an adult yet. *pauses* Oh,and could you call her?Or I could go find her.*looks inside the living room and smiles at the decorations,presents and how it looks like a real family lives here*

Fairywings
11-24-2012, 09:51 AM
Nick:*walks in and closes the door**looks around in awe* You live here?How?You can't possible be older than seventeen,and I know Katelyn isn't an adult yet. *pauses* Oh,and could you call her?Or I could go find her.*looks inside the living room and smiles at the decorations,presents and how it looks like a real family lives here*

Crystal: I'm sixteen. But one of our friends is seventeen. I'll inherit the place next year maybe. *talking to herself* Fi is........twelve? I think so, twelve or thirteen. Katelyn I think is fourteen or fifteen, Tom and Jo are fifteen, Jackson's fifteen or sixteen....... *comes back to the present* Hmm? Oh, I'll call her. Katelyn! Brought a friend here!

Johanna: There's Crystal, maybe she'll know where Tom and Fiona are.

jessidoll
11-24-2012, 09:58 AM
Crystal: I'm sixteen. But one of our friends is seventeen. I'll inherit the place next year maybe. *talking to herself* Fi is........twelve? I think so, twelve or thirteen. Katelyn I think is fourteen or fifteen, Tom and Jo are fifteen, Jackson's fifteen or sixteen....... *comes back to the present* Hmm? Oh, I'll call her. Katelyn! Brought a friend here!

Johanna: There's Crystal, maybe she'll know where Tom and Fiona are.

Nick:Oh,I understand now.Well you have a lovely home none the less.*continues to look around waiting for Katelyn trying not to look nervous*

Katelyn:*nods and walks slowly downstairs feeling more pain from running earlier in her legs**barely glances at Nick not wanting to meet a potential stranger and walks next to Crystal*

Fairywings
11-24-2012, 10:04 AM
Nick:Oh,I understand now.Well you have a lovely home none the less.*continues to look around waiting for Katelyn trying not to look nervous*

Katelyn:*nods and walks slowly downstairs feeling more pain from running earlier in her legs**barely glances at Nick not wanting to meet a potential stranger and walks next to Crystal*

Johanna: Hey Crystal! Where's Tom and Fiona?

Crystal: Checking on the horses.

Johanna: Oh, I forgot we had horses!

Crystal: *repeats* You forgot we had horses? Johanna, you see them everytime we go outside to play Quidditch. Hey Katelyn. Doing okay? Guys, this is Nick.

jessidoll
11-24-2012, 10:13 AM
Johanna: Hey Crystal! Where's Tom and Fiona?

Crystal: Checking on the horses.

Johanna: Oh, I forgot we had horses!

Crystal: *repeats* You forgot we had horses? Johanna, you see them everytime we go outside to play Quidditch. Hey Katelyn. Doing okay? Guys, this is Nick.

Katelyn:*nods and turns to Nick about to wave when she realizes who he is*

Nick:*smiles at her* Hey Katie,long time no see.*turns to Johanna* It's nice to meet you,I'm Nicholas Anderson

Katelyn:*looks at him shocked*

Fairywings
11-24-2012, 10:36 AM
Katelyn:*nods and turns to Nick about to wave when she realizes who he is*

Nick:*smiles at her* Hey Katie,long time no see.*turns to Johanna* It's nice to meet you,I'm Nicholas Anderson

Katelyn:*looks at him shocked*

Johanna: Johanna Norrington. Most people just call me Jo though.

jessidoll
11-24-2012, 10:43 AM
Johanna: Johanna Norrington. Most people just call me Jo though.

Nick:Nice to meet you Jo,I don't care if you give me a nickname or anything.Call me anything you want.

Katelyn:*thinks: So he is where I got my whole nickname thing from.**turns to Crystal and says quietly* How did he get here?

Fairywings
11-24-2012, 10:49 AM
Nick:Nice to meet you Jo,I don't care if you give me a nickname or anything.Call me anything you want.

Katelyn:*thinks: So he is where I got my whole nickname thing from.**turns to Crystal and says quietly* How did he get here?

Crystal: *in a low voice* Um, Tom, Fi and I brought him. He was the only one that spoke out against your scum family's plan to kill you. I told Tom and Fi what happened with Marcus and my fear that tthey were going to come attack us, so Tom, Fi and I sort of raided the place in Delvin and -there's no kind way to say it- killed everyone there except Nick to protect the manor and the people living here.

jessidoll
11-24-2012, 11:05 AM
Crystal: *in a low voice* Um, Tom, Fi and I brought him. He was the only one that spoke out against your scum family's plan to kill you. I told Tom and Fi what happened with Marcus and my fear that tthey were going to come attack us, so Tom, Fi and I sort of raided the place in Delvin and -there's no kind way to say it- killed everyone there except Nick to protect the manor and the people living here.

Katelyn:*looks at her blankly with her jaw dropped a bit**says slowly and quietly* You....killed....my...family?

Nick: *pipes in* And some of your old bullies,it was really amazing that they risked their lives to prot-

Katelyn:*turns to him and says a little louder and angrily* And you were involved with them?You were part of the group that tried to kill me?*starts walking towards him raising her voice* Do you see me right now?I'm covered in cuts,bruises and scrapes!My legs are completely purple from being thrown onto the ground and falling!My back is probably worse off and my face won't be healed for ages!If it weren't for that group you were with I would be fine!

Nick:*backs away a bit from her scared even though he's older and stronger* Kate,I was against them!I had no idea-

Katelyn: Let me finish!Because of you three of my closest friends had to go after you guys and risk their own safety because you were threatening me and maybe my real family!

Nick:*just stands there looking her in the eyes listening*

Katelyn:*finally gets close to him and says quietly again* But you did stick up for me,I'm safe for now,my family is safe for the time being,and I have my cousin back.Thank-you Nick.*wraps her arms around him*

Nick:*chuckles and hugs her**jokes* That wasn't exactly how I expected you to react.That made no sense at all by the way.

Katelyn:*rolls her eyes and giggles*

Fairywings
11-24-2012, 11:32 AM
Katelyn:*looks at her blankly with her jaw dropped a bit**says slowly and quietly* You....killed....my...family?

Nick: *pipes in* And some of your old bullies,it was really amazing that they risked their lives to prot-

Katelyn:*turns to him and says a little louder and angrily* And you were involved with them?You were part of the group that tried to kill me?*starts walking towards him raising her voice* Do you see me right now?I'm covered in cuts,bruises and scrapes!My legs are completely purple from being thrown onto the ground and falling!My back is probably worse off and my face won't be healed for ages!If it weren't for that group you were with I would be fine!

Nick:*backs away a bit from her scared even though he's older and stronger* Kate,I was against them!I had no idea-

Katelyn: Let me finish!Because of you three of my closest friends had to go after you guys and risk their own safety because you were threatening me and maybe my real family!

Nick:*just stands there looking her in the eyes listening*

Katelyn:*finally gets close to him and says quietly again* But you did stick up for me,I'm safe for now,my family is safe for the time being,and I have my cousin back.Thank-you Nick.*wraps her arms around him*

Nick:*chuckles and hugs her**jokes* That wasn't exactly how I expected you to react.That made no sense at all by the way.

Katelyn:*rolls her eyes and giggles*

Crystal: *sighs in relief* I thought there was going to be some destruction. I thought I was going to have to keep the manor from exploding.

Johanna: *turns to Crystal* So you got Tom and Fi and you went on a killing spree?

Crystal: Well, there's one way to put it.

Johanna: You risked their lives?

Crystal: And mine as well. I got us in. And you're forgetting that (a, it was to protect all of us and (b, Tom and Fiona are death eater hunters. They do this for a living.

Johanna: I know what they do, but still. Fiona isn't even a teenager yet. Why do you keep exposing her to more violence when she's not working? I thought you were supposed to be taking care of her!

Crystal: I'm doing the best I can! I'm not her parent. Cut me some slack!

Johanna: If this is your best, it's sucking. Are you sure your're doing it right?

Crystal: *storms over to Johanna and speaks harshly in her face* My parents are dead. You may have forgotten, but I haven't. My "father" tried to kill Fi when she was a child. And they disowned me. I'd say I'm doing a pretty good job comparitively. And it wasn't I who first exposed Fiona to violence.

Johanna: *looks down at the floor* I went too far.

Crystal: *tersely* Yeah. You did. I'm sixteen. You're fifteen. I have more seniority and more experience. So until you can match me, don't critizcize my decisions. *walks to the back door, throws it open and storms out*

Johanna: I went too far. I shouldn't have challenged her.

jessidoll
11-24-2012, 11:37 AM
Crystal: *sighs in relief* I thought there was going to be some destruction. I thought I was going to have to keep the manor from exploding.

Johanna: *turns to Crystal* So you got Tom and Fi and you went on a killing spree?

Crystal: Well, there's one way to put it.

Johanna: You risked their lives?

Crystal: And mine as well. I got us in. And you're forgetting that (a, it was to protect all of us and (b, Tom and Fiona are death eater hunters. They do this for a living.

Johanna: I know what they do, but still. Fiona isn't even a teenager yet. Why do you keep exposing her to more violence whewn she's not working? I thought you were supposed to be taking care of her!

Crystal: I'm doing the best I can! I'm not her parent. Cut me some slack!

Johanna: If this is your best, it's sucking. Are you sure your're doing it right?

Crystal: *storms over to Johanna and speaks harshly in her face* My parents are dead. You may have forgotten, but I haven't. My "father" tried to kill Fi when she was a child. And they disowned me. I'd say I'm doing a pretty good job comparitively. And it wasn't I who first exposed Fiona to violence.

Johanna: *looks down at the floor* I went too far.

Crystal: *tersely* Yeah. You did. I'm sixteen. You're fifteen. I have more seniority and more experience. So until you can match me, don't critizcize my decisions. *walks to the back door, throws it open and storms out*

Johanna: I went too far. I shouldn't have challenged her.

Katelyn:*lets go of Nick and walks over to her**puts her hand on her shoulder and says quietly* It's alright,you didnt't know she would react so badly.You probably just plucked a nerve.

Fairywings
11-24-2012, 11:56 AM
Katelyn:*lets go of Nick and walks over to her**puts her hand on her shoulder and says quietly* It's alright,you didnt't know she would react so badly.You probably just plucked a nerve.

Johanna: Maybe.

jessidoll
11-24-2012, 12:09 PM
Johanna: Maybe.

Katelyn:*nods and walks over to the fridge**grabs an apple and water**hops on the counter and eats quietly*

Nick:*sits at the counter* So how many kids live here exactly?

Katelyn:*eats some of her apple and thinks**swallows and says softly* Well,around eight people stay here always then a couple of our friends stay here but they don't live here.So in total theres like twelve people here.

Nick:Woah,full house.

Katelyn:*shrugs and continues to eat*

Fairywings
11-24-2012, 12:44 PM
Crystal: *walks until she finds a hill and sits down on top of it*

jessidoll
11-24-2012, 12:53 PM
Katelyn:*finishes her food and drink**walks in to the Living Room and sits on the coach**twirls her hair in her fingers*

Nick:*walks over and sits by her* Love the hair by the way.*sees her bucket list and grabs it**reads it over*

jessidoll
11-24-2012, 07:27 PM
Nick:*laughs after finishes reading her list**teases her* Fall incredibly and hopelessly in love?Guess you're still a hopeless romantic then?

Katelyn:*sticks her tongue out at him childishly and grabs her list**talks quietly* I'm not a hopeless romantic,I just dream about having amazing and cute memories with someone special.

Nick:*laughs again* That's the definition of a hopeless romantic Katie!

Katelyn:*rolls her eyes and puts her list away**lays down so her head is in his lap,grabs his hand and actually smiles remembering how she did this when she was younger*

Nick:*rubs her head with his empty hand and says softly,not teasing* So who do plan to share these cute memories with?

Katelyn:*blushes and shrugs* I dunno.

Nick:Then why did you blush?

Katelyn:*sighs and closes her eyes getting sleepy from him rubbing her head and her whole day's activities* I'm in a relationship,and I want to say I'll have those memories with him but...

Nick:*finishes for her* You're scared. Aren't you?

Katelyn:*bites her lip and nods* Yeah,I just don't want to jinx it,or say something like I plan on spending years with him and scaring him away.There's just so much that can happen from me getting ahead of myself.

Nick:*smiles a bit* You're in love.

Katelyn:*blushes again* Yes.That's why I can't say anything to him. I've already been hurt and I'm very scared now,the last thing I need is the guy I love to leave me again with a broken heart.*yawns* I'm really glad to have you back Nicky.

Nick:*chuckles* I'm glad to have you back too Katie.

Katelyn:*says very groggily almost asleep,like a toddler about to take a nap* Will you stay here?

Nick:*nods even though her eyes are closed* I'll stay for a bit,but not long.

Katelyn:*nods slowly* That's fine.*yawns again**says even quieter than their whole conversation almost asleep* 'Night Nicky,I love you.

Nick:*kisses her forehead and sits upstraight* 'Night Katie,I love you.

Katelyn:*finally falls asleep still holding his hand*

Nick:*chuckles and looks around**carefully grabs the remote to the television and turns it too a soccer game**turns it down so she won't wake up*

jessidoll
11-25-2012, 04:25 PM
Katelyn:*talks in her sleep* Harry... *smiles a bit*

Nick:*shakes his head at her dreaming about a boy**finishes the game and sees it's getting really late**frowns and sighs**shakes Katelyn's shoulder* Kate,wake-up.

Katelyn:No,I need sleep.*covers her eyes with her arm*

Nick:C'mon Katelyn.It's time to wake-up.

Katelyn:*whines quietly* No...

Nick:*says in a stern tone* Katelyn Michelle Anderson,you need to wake up.

Katelyn:*sighs and opens her eyes slowly* You're eighteen,how can you sound like a father?*sits up and rubs her eyes**looks around* Did anyone come in here?

Nick:*shakes his head* No,your friend Crystal is still off somewhere and I haven't met anyone new.

Katelyn:*frowns* I'll go look for her if she doesn't come back soon.*stands up and stretches*

Nick:*nods and stands* Well,I should go. *starts to walk towards the front door*

Katelyn:*goes wide-eyed and runs to the front door**blocks his way to the door and says quietly* Why are you leaving already?

Nick:*sighs and runs a hand through his hair* I have to Kate,I need to sort some things out with Dumbledore.I'll write you when I can.*tries to go around her*

Katelyn:*steps in his way again* Why do you need to leave now though?And why do you need to talk to Dumbledore?

Nick:Well I need to talk to him about who your guardian is going to be.And I can't stay because I only got to come to see you.

Katelyn:*tilts her head* Why do I need a guardian?

Nick:Katelyn most,if not all,of our family are dead.There's no one to take care of you and your friends can't keep you forever.Hopefully if Dumbledore approves you'll be bale to live with me during the summer.

Katelyn: *frowns thinking about leaving everyone but stays silent*

Nick:*hugs her* I'll miss you Kate,I promise I'll write as soon as I can with the news.

Katelyn:*wraps her arms around him and nods**mumbles with tears in her eyes* So I'll see you soon?

Nick:*kisses her cheek and lets go of her* Very soon.I love you cuz.

Katelyn:*wipes her eyes and giggles* I love you too.*waves goodbye when he leaves and shuts the door**sighs and looks around**thinks: I guess I'll wait a bit then if I don't see Crys I'll go looking for her**nods to herself and walks in to the Living room again*

Fairywings
11-25-2012, 06:19 PM
Tom: *searching around the house* I can't find it!

Johanna: Well then maybe you shouldn't have left it lying around and put it back where it belonged!

Tom: Don't you have an apology letter to write or something before Crystal kills you?

Johanna: *walks off*

Crystal: *strolling through the orchard in their backyard*

jessidoll
11-25-2012, 07:06 PM
Tom: *searching around the house* I can't find it!

Johanna: Well then maybe you shouldn't have left it lying around and put it back where it belonged!

Tom: Don't you have an apology letter to write or something before Crystal kills you?

Johanna: *walks off*

Crystal: *strolling through the orchard in their backyard*

Katelyn:*hears them faintly and shrugs**walks up to her room and grabs her phone and ear buds**puts them in and listens to Ed Sheeran's album**walks down slowly to the living room**grabs her bucket list and a pen**walks in to the kitchen mouthing the words to "Small Bump"**sits down at the counter*

Fairywings
11-25-2012, 07:46 PM
Crystal: *pulls a pomogranate from the tree* *starts eating* How could Johanna betray me like that? In front of strangers too.

jessidoll
11-25-2012, 07:58 PM
Katelyn:*taps her pencil thinking of something to add to her list**smiles at the song "Kiss Me" since it's her favorite**gets an idea and writes it down*

Fairywings
11-25-2012, 08:05 PM
Crystal: I don't understand it!

jessidoll
11-25-2012, 08:10 PM
Katelyn:*adds a few more items and smiles**mumbles* I think I'll have to give me more time for these.*shrugs**takes out her ear buds and lays them and her phone on the counter**looks around and walks to a closet**puts on some boots and a jacket and walks to the backyard*

Fairywings
11-25-2012, 08:18 PM
Crystal: I'm doing what I think is right. Why can't she respect that?

jessidoll
11-25-2012, 08:27 PM
Katelyn:*looks around outside and sighs**coughs and shouts* Crys!Are you still out here?*looks around*

Fairywings
11-25-2012, 08:54 PM
Crystal: *hears kate* Yeah, I'm coming. *heads towards her*

jessidoll
11-25-2012, 09:16 PM
Crystal: *hears kate* Yeah, I'm coming. *heads towards her*

Katelyn:*sees her and smiles a bit**speaks quietly* You okay?

Fairywings
11-25-2012, 09:34 PM
Crystal: Still kinda mad and feeling betrayed, but I'll be okay. I'll deal, I put others before myself.

jessidoll
11-25-2012, 09:43 PM
Crystal: Still kinda mad and feeling betrayed, but I'll be okay. I'll deal, I put others before myself.

Katelyn:*frowns* Sorry you feel that way,I'm sure Johanna didn't mean to make you very angry.Do you think you guys will be alright?

Fairywings
11-26-2012, 04:59 PM
OOC: just had dentist appointment. :(

jessidoll
11-26-2012, 05:05 PM
OOC: just had dentist appointment. :(

Ooc: Ugh,that sucks.I hate the dentist!Whenever I go I get nervous that he's going to say something's wrong so I brush my teeth like seven times before I go and I find out nothing is wrong with them.:worried:

niallsprincess
11-26-2012, 05:32 PM
OOC: Oh jeez. I'm back! How much did I miss? :wave2:

Fairywings
11-26-2012, 05:53 PM

OOC: A lot, I think. How are you?

Fairywings
11-26-2012, 05:58 PM
OOC: Let's see, the most recent saga is Tom, Jo and Fi went to Italy to visit Tom's family. During that, Kate got mugged by a bully and Crystal saved her, learned he was sent to kill Kate by Kate's family, and Crystal killed him. They went to the hospital and then went to the mansion. Tom, Jo, and Fi got back, and Crystal, Tom and Fiona went to Katelyn's family's house, raided it and killed everyone except for Kate's cousin Nick, the only good guy. Then they got back with Nick, and Johanna questioned Crystal's decisions and ability to take care of Fiona, so Crystal's still really mad and Jo believes she went too far and is regretful.

niallsprincess
11-26-2012, 05:59 PM
OOC: A lot, I think. How are you?

OOC: I'm good :) Disney World was good. Was there for 9 days this time instead of 7 because of the free dining plan and it'd be cheaper for 9 than 7. Mind catching me up in the RP or is it too much?

Fairywings
11-26-2012, 06:02 PM
OOC: And that's it pretty much. I mean we talked about Snape and ate gingerbread men, but that's minor.

Fairywings
11-26-2012, 06:04 PM
OOC: I'm good :) Disney World was good. Was there for 9 days this time instead of 7 because of the free dining plan and it'd be cheaper for 9 than 7. Mind catching me up in the RP or is it too much?

OOC: Sounds great! Were you there to see the Christmas decorations and stuff? Look ^ for update!

jessidoll
11-26-2012, 06:18 PM

Ooc: Oh my gosh hey Peyton!How was Disney?!Love the new icon by the way!

OOC: Let's see, the most recent saga is Tom, Jo and Fi went to Italy to visit Tom's family. During that, Kate got mugged by a bully and Crystal saved her, learned he was sent to kill Kate by Kate's family, and Crystal killed him. They went to the hospital and then went to the mansion. Tom, Jo, and Fi got back, and Crystal, Tom and Fiona went to Katelyn's family's house, raided it and killed everyone except for Kate's cousin Nick, the only good guy. Then they got back with Nick, and Johanna questioned Crystal's decisions and ability to take care of Fiona, so Crystal's still really mad and Jo believes she went too far and is regretful.

Ooc:Nice,you got it all!

niallsprincess
11-26-2012, 06:23 PM

OOC: And that's it pretty much. I mean we talked about Snape and ate gingerbread men, but that's minor.

OOC: Ok Thanks. I didn't see that last one there (surprising because it's so big-that's a good thing) Anyways so I'll try to fit back in the best way I can.

Carly: *sits on the couch at the manor in front of the TV, eating some chips.

OOC: That's the best I got.

jessidoll
11-26-2012, 06:31 PM
Katelyn:*shivers outside and says quietly* We should go back in. *looks around quickly and walks back in to the kitchen**sighs when she gets in and takes off her jacket**throws it on the counter and takes off her shoes**walks to a hallway closet and puts the boots away*

jessidoll
11-26-2012, 06:32 PM
Ooc: Oops,double post!

Fairywings
11-26-2012, 06:38 PM
OOC: Leaving for homework at anytime.

Crystal: *shrugs* Okay. *goes in* *walks past Johanna without speaking to her or looking at her*

Johanna: *looks at Crys and looks away, her expression unreadable*

Fiona: Hi Carls!

jessidoll
11-26-2012, 07:06 PM

Crystal: *shrugs* Okay. *goes in* *walks past Johanna without speaking to her or looking at her*

Katelyn:*looks after Crys and then Jo**shakes her head and grabs a bottle of water**leans against the counter and drinks quietly*

niallsprincess
11-26-2012, 08:53 PM

Carly: Hello, Fiona *smiles*

Fairywings
11-26-2012, 08:55 PM

Fiona: How are you doing? Can't wait for Christmas!

jessidoll
11-26-2012, 08:58 PM

Katelyn:*hears them and smiles a bit**puts her hair in a messy bun so her new hair colors are shown**throws away her trash and grabs her phone**walks in to the living room with her head down looking at her phone and sits indian style in a chair*

niallsprincess
11-26-2012, 09:28 PM
Fiona: How are you doing? Can't wait for Christmas!
Carly: I'm good and I can't wait either! How are you, Fi?
Katelyn:*hears them and smiles a bit**puts her hair in a messy bun so her new hair colors are shown**throws away her trash and grabs her phone**walks in to the living room with her head down looking at her phone and sits indian style in a chair*

Carly: I like your new hair, kate! *smiles*

Fairywings
11-26-2012, 09:32 PM
OOC: Okay, so it's been about three months or so since this started so I've been thinking about 2 things:

a) how this game ends
b) what after

Usually RPs last about 3-5 months and 3-4 threads, if they're successful. So, like every good book, we like to give it an ending.

I'm not sure how this one will end. The one before ended in a huge Death Eater fight. I'm not sure if we want to do the same thing here or not. Since this is an HP one I think somehow the characters should reconnect with Hogwarts again, whether fighting on Hogwarts grounds and returning to get whatever things there and get on the train home, or running in with the trio, or maybe seeing the group ant the Ministry while we do our own thing.

And then there's the question of what do we do after it's over. There's a few options. We could do the next year of school, but if Carly is a seventh year, then she won't exactly be going to school. We copuld wipe the slate clean and start with year one, which has been thought of before. We could take a break from RP completely. Or we could RP something else. I'm leaning to that idea.

Recently I've been thinking more and more that while this is fun, seeing as we're on a Disney forum that we should be doing a Disney RP. So I came up with some ideas.

1. KK (I started a Disneyland version of the Kingdom Keepers last year, but it failed. We could try again)
2. Someone (I think it was Orreed) came up with an idea for a DCP RP. I don't know much about the DCP, but it could be fun.
3. Cast Members. This could be boring, but maybe like just Rp'ing the daily life of a cast member.
4. POTC pirates. I don't think we would follow a movie storylie, but rather we'd just be on the Black Pearl working for Barbossa or Jack, or hanging out with Elizabeth, or whatever.
5. This idea I came up with myself, what I like to call the D3P or the Disney Park Protection Program. It's like, the characters meet guests and stuff in the park, but secretly the Disney heroes and heroines are protecting the parks from the Disney villains.

Thoughts? Ideas? Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Fairywings
11-26-2012, 09:33 PM

Fiona: I'm doing pretty good!

jessidoll
11-26-2012, 09:33 PM

Katelyn:*smiles a bit keeping her head down**says quietly* Tanks.*puts her phone in her pajama pocket and rolls her eyes when she sees one of her bruises on her leg**puts her hands in her lap and just looks at them staying quiet*

jessidoll
11-26-2012, 09:39 PM
OOC: Okay, so it's been about three months or so since this started so I've been thinking about 2 things:

a) how this game ends
b) what after

Usually RPs last about 3-5 months and 3-4 threads, if they're successful. So, like every good book, we like to give it an ending.

I'm not sure how this one will end. The one before ended in a huge Death Eater fight. I'm not sure if we want to do the same thing here or not. Since this is an HP one I think somehow the characters should reconnect with Hogwarts again, whether fighting on Hogwarts grounds and returning to get whatever things there and get on the train home, or running in with the trio, or maybe seeing the group ant the Ministry while we do our own thing.

And then there's the question of what do we do after it's over. There's a few options. We could do the next year of school, but if Carly is a seventh year, then she won't exactly be going to school. We copuld wipe the slate clean and start with year one, which has been thought of before. We could take a break from RP completely. Or we could RP something else. I'm leaning to that idea.

Recently I've been thinking more and more that while this is fun, seeing as we're on a Disney forum that we should be doing a Disney RP. So I came up with some ideas.

1. KK (I started a Disneyland version of the Kingdom Keepers last year, but it failed. We could try again)
2. Someone (I think it was Orreed) came up with an idea for a DCP RP. I don't know much about the DCP, but it could be fun.
3. Cast Members. This could be boring, but maybe like just Rp'ing the daily life of a cast member.
4. POTC pirates. I don't think we would follow a movie storylie, but rather we'd just be on the Black Pearl working for Barbossa or Jack, or hanging out with Elizabeth, or whatever.
5. This idea I came up with myself, what I like to call the D3P or the Disney Park Protection Program. It's like, the characters meet guests and stuff in the park, but secretly the Disney heroes and heroines are protecting the parks from the Disney villains.

Thoughts? Ideas? Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Ooc: Oh wow,I can't believe we're talking about the end already!This always seems to go by so fast,but I'm not really sure what I want to do.I like all those ideas,especially Disney College Program RP and the Pirates RP!

Fairywings
11-26-2012, 09:49 PM
Ooc: Oh wow,I can't believe we're talking about the end already!This always seems to go by so fast,but I'm not really sure what I want to do.I like all those ideas,especially Disney College Program RP and the Pirates RP!

OOC: I am being premature, but then, we did start in August and it's almost December.

Fairywings
11-26-2012, 10:16 PM

Fairywings
11-30-2012, 04:50 PM
OOC: Um........................bump?

jessidoll
11-30-2012, 05:10 PM
OOC: Um........................bump?

Ooc: Sorry!:sad1: I got really busy and I tried to get on yesterday but I had to go get some Christmas presents for my friends!

Katelyn:*feels something rubbing her cheek and groans knowing it's early**wakes up and rubs her eyes**looks at Darcy who's lying on her chest and frowns* Why'd you wake me up?Can't I just sleep all day today?*groans again when she just hisses at her words and says a little angry* Fine,I'm up.I'll feed you and everyone else in this bloody mansion. *stands up after she jumps off and keeps on her long sleeved shirt and pants to cover all her bruises and everything**walks downstairs to the kitchen grumpily and gives Darcy her food**takes her medicine and starts to cook for herself*

Fairywings
11-30-2012, 05:22 PM
Ooc: Sorry!:sad1: I got really busy and I tried to get on yesterday but I had to go get some Christmas presents for my friends!

Katelyn:*feels something rubbing her cheek and groans knowing it's early**wakes up and rubs her eyes**looks at Darcy who's lying on her chest and frowns* Why'd you wake me up?Can't I just sleep all day today?*groans again when she just hisses at her words and says a little angry* Fine,I'm up.I'll feed you and everyone else in this bloody mansion. *stands up after she jumps off and keeps on her long sleeved shirt and pants to cover all her bruises and everything**walks downstairs to the kitchen grumpily and gives Darcy her food**takes her medicine and starts to cook for herself*

OOC: It's all good.

Tom: *sleeping*

Johanna: *sleeping*

Crystal: *sleeping*

Fiona: *sitting in the kitchen quietly drinking a mug of coffee*

jessidoll
11-30-2012, 05:36 PM
OOC: It's all good.

Johanna: *sleeping*

Fiona: *sitting in the kitchen quietly drinking a mug of coffee*

Ooc: Yay!:hyper::yay:

Katelyn:*finishes her breakfast of eggs, bacon and sausage**gives herself a glass of orange juice and sits down at the counter to eat**looks up at Fiona and says quietly* Do you want something to eat? *starts to eat*

Fairywings
11-30-2012, 05:47 PM
Ooc: Yay!:hyper::yay:

Katelyn:*finishes her breakfast of eggs, bacon and sausage**gives herself a glass of orange juice and sits down at the counter to eat**looks up at Fiona and says quietly* Do you want something to eat? *starts to eat*

Fiona: *shakes her head* I'm not hungry.

jessidoll
11-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Fiona: *shakes her head* I'm not hungry.

Katelyn:*nods and finishes her breakfast**cleans the plate and sits back down quietly looking at the granite top**tries to keep her head down*

Fairywings
11-30-2012, 06:16 PM
Katelyn:*nods and finishes her breakfast**cleans the plate and sits back down quietly looking at the granite top**tries to keep her head down*

Fiona: I'm sorry we killed your whole family and didn't tell you we were going to do it beforehand, if you're upset about it. I'm not sorry we did it, I'm just soprry you had to find out about it after the fact. I mean, thewy may have hated you and wanted to kill you, but they were your family. And there's so many ways things could have, should have gone better. I guess we all came from messed up families, except Tom and Johanna. Their folks are all right. But I guess that's why we're the way we are today. We became better people because we looked at our environments and saw that something was wrong, so we were determined to fix it. A lot of people are the products of their environments. But we didn't let them control us, we changed our selves. We chose our own fates. And I think that's important.

I know a lot of people see me as either a child or a killer, depending on how they've decided to undermine me. Even Johanna, though she's kind, still sees me as a child. I'm not a child, but I'm not really an adult either. I'm not sure what I am. But I am smart. And some people say I have insight. I can see through and every angle of a situation, not that I'm trying to brag or anything. These days, I just try to be whatever I can be that isn't evil.

jessidoll
11-30-2012, 06:34 PM
Fiona: I'm sorry we killed your whole family and didn't tell you we were going to do it beforehand, if you're upset about it. I'm not sorry we did it, I'm just soprry you had to find out about it after the fact. I mean, thewy may have hated you and wanted to kill you, but they were your family. And there's so many ways things could have, should have gone better. I guess we all came from messed up families, except Tom and Johanna. Their folks are all right. But I guess that's why we're the way we are today. We became better people because we looked at our environments and saw that something was wrong, so we were determined to fix it. A lot of people are the products of their environments. But we didn't let them control us, we changed our selves. We chose our own fates. And I think that's important.

I know a lot of people see me as either a child or a killer, depending on how they've decided to undermine me. Even Johanna, though she's kind, still sees me as a child. I'm not a child, but I'm not really an adult either. I'm not sure what I am. But I am smart. And some people say I have insight. I can see through and every angle of a situation, not that I'm trying to brag or anything. These days, I just try to be whatever I can be that isn't evil.

Katelyn:*looks up at her for the first time with wide eyes completely forgetting about her face* I'm not angry about that,please don't think that. I'm actually grateful. Now I know there's a lot less people out there who can hurt me. Fi,because of you guys I'm safer.Not just me but everyone here.I'm upset about....other things. But most definitely not about what you guys did. And I'm not sure if this means anything,but I don't see you as a child. And I most definitely don't see you as a killer. When I think of you I see a smart,brave fighter but also I great sister,friend and a person.You're not evil in anyway to me or anyone here,other people might think that but that's because they don't know you as a person. I don't even know everything about you most likely and I know you're an amazing person.

Fairywings
11-30-2012, 07:12 PM
Katelyn:*looks up at her for the first time with wide eyes completely forgetting about her face* I'm not angry about that,please don't think that. I'm actually grateful. Now I know there's a lot less people out there who can hurt me. Fi,because of you guys I'm safer.Not just me but everyone here.I'm upset about....other things. But most definitely not about what you guys did. And I'm not sure if this means anything,but I don't see you as a child. And I most definitely don't see you as a killer. When I think of you I see a smart,brave fighter but also I great sister,friend and a person.You're not evil in anyway to me or anyone here,other people might think that but that's because they don't know you as a person. I don't even know everything about you most likely and I know you're an amazing person.

Fiona: *sighs* Okay. I just felt there might need to be an apology. I'm just worried about who I am because.........I know Johanna and Crystal are fighting. About me. I'm not stupid. Jo thinks I should be raised "properly" like she was. Crystal understands my independance. Their fight has........made me doubt. I hate feeling doubt.

jessidoll
11-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Fiona: *sighs* Okay. I just felt there might need to be an apology. I'm just worried about who I am because.........I know Johanna and Crystal are fighting. About me. I'm not stupid. Jo thinks I should be raised "properly" like she was. Crystal understands my independance. Their fight has........made me doubt. I hate feeling doubt.

Katelyn:*tilts her head to the side a bit* Doubt?What are you doubting?

Fairywings
11-30-2012, 07:37 PM
Katelyn:*tilts her head to the side a bit* Doubt?What are you doubting?

Fiona: Whether I'm doing the right things.

jessidoll
11-30-2012, 07:48 PM
Fiona: Whether I'm doing the right things.

Katelyn: *nods slowly thinking* Maybe you're doing the right things for yourself,just not for everyone else. I mean,you can't do everything people want you to do or expect you to.It's not the way you're supposed to be,you can't please everyone.

Fairywings
11-30-2012, 07:56 PM
Katelyn: *nods slowly thinking* Maybe you're doing the right things for yourself,just not for everyone else. I mean,you can't do everything people want you to do or expect you to.It's not the way you're supposed to be,you can't please everyone.

Fiona: So, what am I supposed to do? How do I choose between thge members of my family? I'm not good at.......expressing my thoughts and emotions all the time, but you and Carls and Jo are as much my sisters as my blood sister is. Jackson's over-protective of everybody, but still a good brother. *snorts* He would have been the most disapproving of Crys and Tom and my escapade to Delvin. And Tom...........I wouldn't call our relationship sibling like, but I'm not really sure what it is.

jessidoll
11-30-2012, 08:13 PM
Fiona: So, what am I supposed to do? How do I choose between thge members of my family? I'm not good at.......expressing my thoughts and emotions all the time, but you and Carls and Jo are as much my sisters as my blood sister is. Jackson's over-protective of everybody, but still a good brother. *snorts* He would have been the most disapproving of Crys and Tom and my escapade to Delvin. And Tom...........I wouldn't call our relationship sibling like, but I'm not really sure what it is.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit* No one would call your and Tom's relationship sibling like.You two are too cute together to be anything but a couple in my eyes. But that is only my opinion. *sighs* I'm not sure honestly.I would talk to them about it,let them see how you feel. But that's me,you have to do what you think you should do. Maybe you won't have to choose between anyone in the end.

Fairywings
11-30-2012, 08:22 PM
Katelyn:*smiles a bit* No one would call your and Tom's relationship sibling like.You two are too cute together to be anything but a couple in my eyes. But that is only my opinion. *sighs* I'm not sure honestly.I would talk to them about it,let them see how you feel. But that's me,you have to do what you think you should do. Maybe you won't have to choose between anyone in the end.

Fiona: *smiles shyly* Thanks. I guess talking to them would be the best option, but.......it'll be hard. Both girls can be hard headed. Actually, I'm pretty sure everyone here can be hard headed.

jessidoll
11-30-2012, 08:25 PM
Fiona: *smiles shyly* Thanks. I guess talking to them would be the best option, but.......it'll be hard. Both girls can be hard headed. Actually, I'm pretty sure everyone here can be hard headed.

Katelyn:*giggles a bit* Yeah,I guess we all have our moments. And if you want I could be there with you when you do it,if you need encouragement or anything. I can't promise I'll say anything helpful,or anything at all,but I can try if ya want.

Fairywings
11-30-2012, 08:48 PM
Katelyn:*giggles a bit* Yeah,I guess we all have our moments. And if you want I could be there with you when you do it,if you need encouragement or anything. I can't promise I'll say anything helpful,or anything at all,but I can try if ya want.

Fiona: That would be nice. So how are you holding up? I know life isn't great, not since Crys and I got back probably, but maybe one day it'll get better.

OOC: I think I might have a possible ending for the thread. What if the UM told Tom and Fi that the DE were going to attack Harry and co. at the Ministry so Tom and Fi convinced everyone that they needed to go help Harry and kick death eater butt so they went and either joined them or never let on that they were there to the six but took out death eaters in the Department of Mysteries and teamed up with the Order by that arch thing, and then maybe they witnissed Voldemort come back but they had to leave before the Order found them so they wouldn't find out about the Underground Movement?

jessidoll
11-30-2012, 08:58 PM
Fiona: That would be nice. So how are you holding up? I know life isn't great, not since Crys and I got back probably, but maybe one day it'll get better.

OOC: I think I might have a possible ending for the thread. What if the UM told Tom and Fi that the DE were going to attack Harry and co. at the Ministry so Tom and Fi convinced everyone that they needed to go help Harry and kick death eater butt so they went and either joined them or never let on that they were there to the six but took out death eaters in the Department of Mysteries and teamed up with the Order by that arch thing, and then maybe they witnissed Voldemort come back but they had to leave before the Order found them so they wouldn't find out about the Underground Movement?

Katelyn:*frowns a bit and looks back down at the counter top**shrugs* I'm fine,just a bit down I guess.

Ooc: I like it!So they would all fight with Harry ,Hermione,Ron and all them,or just by themselves against DE?

Fairywings
11-30-2012, 09:09 PM
Katelyn:*frowns a bit and looks back down at the counter top**shrugs* I'm fine,just a bit down I guess.

Ooc: I like it!So they would all fight with Harry ,Hermione,Ron and all them,or just by themselves against DE?

OOC: Not sure. Whatever we want.

Fiona: Yeah, I get that way too sometimes. But Tom says sometimes we just need to take a deep breath and say "I will not let my sadness take over me." And then he says to do something you love doing. Tom likes to sit down at his piano or pick up one of his other instruments and play.

Tom: That's right, I do. And that's what I say. *to Fiona* Hey love. *kisses her forehead* *grins* Morning Katelyn. You two sure are up early!

jessidoll
11-30-2012, 09:32 PM
OOC: Not sure. Whatever we want.

Fiona: Yeah, I get that way too sometimes. But Tom says sometimes we just need to take a deep breath and say "I will not let my sadness take over me." And then he says to do something you love doing. Tom likes to sit down at his piano or pick up one of his other instruments and play.

Tom: That's right, I do. And that's what I say. *to Fiona* Hey love. *kisses her forehead* *grins* Morning Katelyn. You two sure are up early!

Ooc: Cool.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit and says a bit more quiet then when she was just talking* That's a very good thing to say to yourself.'G-morning Tom,my cat woke me up earlier and I didn't get much sleep last night so I probably would have woken up early anyway.*stands up* You hungry?

Fairywings
11-30-2012, 09:53 PM
Ooc: Cool.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit and says a bit more quiet then when she was just talking* That's a very good thing to say to yourself.'G-morning Tom,my cat woke me up earlier and I didn't get much sleep last night so I probably would have woken up early anyway.*stands up* You hungry?

Tom: I know what that's like, my mum has a cat. It likes to sleep with me. I'm willing to eat if you're willing to cook!

jessidoll
11-30-2012, 09:55 PM
Tom: I know what that's like, my mum has a cat. It likes to sleep with me. I'm willing to eat if you're willing to cook!

Katelyn:*bites her lip from laughing and nods* I'm always up for cooking,I told you that the first day we met. *starts to cook his breakfast*

Fairywings
11-30-2012, 10:03 PM
Katelyn:*bites her lip from laughing and nods* I'm always up for cooking,I told you that the first day we met. *starts to cook his breakfast*

Tom: *politely* I remembered. I just didn't want to force you if you were tired still.

jessidoll
11-30-2012, 10:08 PM
Tom: *politely* I remembered. I just didn't want to force you if you were tired still.

Katelyn:*shrugs* I would have done it anyway,I had to cook for my dad and aunt even if they forced me out of bed. *grabs a plate and fills it with eggs,bacon,sausage and a hash brown**places it on the counter for him* I hope you like it. *sits back down playing with her hair*

Fairywings
11-30-2012, 10:10 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs* I would have done it anyway,I had to cook for my dad and aunt even if they forced me out of bed. *grabs a plate and fills it with eggs,bacon,sausage and a hash brown**places it on the counter for him* I hope you like it. *sits back down playing with her hair*

OOC: That reminds me of Harry haveing to cook for his family

Tom: *eats appreciatively* Mmmmm

Fairywings
11-30-2012, 10:11 PM

jessidoll
11-30-2012, 10:16 PM
OOC: That reminds me of Harry haveing to cook for his family

Tom: *eats appreciatively* Mmmmm

Katelyn:*smiles a bit but stays quiet**uses a hair band from her wrist and puts her hair in a messy ponytail**yawns and rubs her eyes*

Ooc: That's what I thought after I typed it hahaha!:lmao: Nighty-night!

jessidoll
12-02-2012, 02:26 PM
Katelyn:*sighs and makes herself some hot chocolate**sees snow on the ground and snow falling**puts on some boots and one of her sweatshirts from the back of the couch**grabs her mug and walks outside on to the porch without a word**sits on the porch swing with one of her legs under her and looks at all the snow,sipping her drink*

niallsprincess
12-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Carly: *sits on the couch and watches TV*

OOC: Trying to jump in again. I've been so busy lately I haven't had time for the RP. I'm lost but I'll try to make it work. :thumbsup2

jessidoll
12-02-2012, 07:46 PM
Carly: *sits on the couch and watches TV*

OOC: Trying to jump in again. I've been so busy lately I haven't had time for the RP. I'm lost but I'll try to make it work. :thumbsup2

Ooc: Cool.:goodvibes

Katelyn:*puts her now empty mug on the floor and takes her phone out of her pocket**sees her wallpaper is her,Carly and the boys and smiles a bit**thinks: I'll have to get a huge group photo of us all on Christmas Eve.**starts to take pictures of the snow everywhere*

Fairywings
12-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Ooc: Cool.:goodvibes

Katelyn:*puts her now empty mug on the floor and takes her phone out of her pocket**sees her wallpaper is her,Carly and the boys and smiles a bit**thinks: I'll have to get a huge group photo of us all on Christmas Eve.**starts to take pictures of the snow everywhere*

Crystal: *reading a book*

Johanna: *approaches* Can we talk?

Crystal: *looks up from her book* I guess. *shifts to make room for Jo on the couch*

Johanna: *sits* *talks*

Crystal: *listens* *talks*

niallsprincess
12-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Carly: *goes to the kitchen and makes popcorn* *grabs a bunch of blankets and heads back to the couch* *curls up on the couch and starts eating the popcorn*

jessidoll
12-03-2012, 06:17 PM
Crystal: *reading a book*

Johanna: *approaches* Can we talk?

Crystal: *looks up from her book* I guess. *shifts to make room for Jo on the couch*

Johanna: *sits* *talks*

Crystal: *listens* *talks*

Katelyn:*shivers and wraps her arms around herself*grabs her mug and walks back in to the manor**walks to the kitchen and puts it in the sink**grabs a banana and water**walks in to the living room and sits in a armchair quietly*

Fairywings
12-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Johanna: Are we good?

Crystal: I suppose. But no more criticizing me unfairly.

Johanna: *shrugs* Okay. *holds out her hand*

Crystal: *pauses* *shakes her hand* Now I'm going back to my book. *continues reading*

Johanna: I guess I'll see you later then. *walks out*

niallsprincess
12-03-2012, 06:20 PM
Katelyn:*shivers and wraps her arms around herself*grabs her mug and walks back in to the manor**walks to the kitchen and puts it in the sink**grabs a banana and water**walks in to the living room and sits in a armchair quietly*

Carly: *takes her eyes away from the book she was reading* *sees Katelyn* Hi Kate! *smiles big and wraps the blankets tighter around herself* *yawns*

jessidoll
12-03-2012, 06:25 PM
Carly: *takes her eyes away from the book she was reading* *sees Katelyn* Hi Kate! *smiles big and wraps the blankets tighter around herself* *yawns*

Katelyn:*keeps her head low and waves shyly*

niallsprincess
12-03-2012, 06:25 PM
Katelyn:*keeps her head low and waves shyly*

Carly: *takes a sip of some hot chocolate* What's wrong, dear?

jessidoll
12-03-2012, 06:28 PM
Carly: *takes a sip of some hot chocolate* What's wrong, dear?

Katelyn:*finishes her drink and banana an puts the bottle on the floor**sits indian style and looks at her hands in her lap**shrugs*

niallsprincess
12-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Katelyn:*finishes her drink and banana an puts the bottle on the floor**sits indian style and looks at her hands in her lap**shrugs*

Carly: I'm not playing this game. You either tell me or you don't. I'm not planning on waiting for the information. You will tell me now. *takes another swig of hot chocolate*

jessidoll
12-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Carly: I'm not playing this game. You either tell me or you don't. I'm not planning on waiting for the information. You will tell me now. *takes another swig of hot chocolate*

Katelyn:*sighs and nervously plays with her hands**says quietly but in a rush* Well,you see my old bully Marcus mugged me and he hurt me really bad,and Crys killed him.I had to go to the hospital and everything and my stomach is probably worse than it was when he first hurt me because I haven't taken any medicine or rested like I should but Fi,Tom and Crys all went and killed most of my family because they were all trying to kill me or get me for information to give to Voldemort then kill me,so now I'm an orphan and hopefully my cousin Nick will adopt me but I don't wanna leave you guys.Oh,and my face is all bruised and scraped and so is my whole body because that bloody idiot Marcus just had to hurt me so that's one of the reasons I don't look up and I haven't worn shorts or t-shirts.And now I just feel terrible and sad. *blushes in embarresment* Sorry I babbled,I just haven't said all that out loud.

niallsprincess
12-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Katelyn:*sighs and nervously plays with her hands**says quietly but in a rush* Well,you see my old bully Marcus mugged me and he hurt me really bad,and Crys killed him.I had to go to the hospital and everything and my stomach is probably worse than it was when he first hurt me because I haven't taken any medicine or rested like I should but Fi,Tom and Crys all went and killed most of my family because they were all trying to kill me or get me for information to give to Voldemort then kill me,so now I'm an orphan and hopefully my cousin Nick will adopt me but I don't wanna leave you guys.Oh,and my face is all bruised and scraped and so is my whole body because that bloody idiot Marcus just had to hurt me so that's one of the reasons I don't look up and I haven't worn shorts or t-shirts.And now I just feel terrible and sad. *blushes in embarresment* Sorry I babbled,I just haven't said all that out loud.

Carly: *sits up and puts her mug on the coffee table* Well if it makes you feel any better, I feel your pain. I've felt like that before. While I'm not an orphan, it's basically like I am. My brother and mom are dead to me and they're the only family I have left. I actually don't know if they're still living. My brother who's a death eater now probably killed her, but anyway, that's another story. You need to rest. Lay low for a while and get better. Once that part's done, you can start you'r emotional recovery. *picks her mug up again*

Fairywings
12-03-2012, 06:45 PM

Crystal: *remarks lightly without even looking up* That's a lot to keep in. And you know I have experience keeping a lot in. *goes back to reading*

jessidoll
12-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Carly: *sits up and puts her mug on the coffee table* Well if it makes you feel any better, I feel your pain. I've felt like that before. While I'm not an orphan, it's basically like I am. My brother and mom are dead to me and they're the only family I have left. I actually don't know if they're still living. My brother who's a death eater now probably killed her, but anyway, that's another story. You need to rest. Lay low for a while and get better. Once that part's done, you can start you'r emotional recovery. *picks her mug up again*

Katelyn:*nods* Tanks Carl.*leans back and yawns**smiles slightly when her cat jumps in her lap and pets her slowly*

niallsprincess
12-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Katelyn:*nods* Tanks Carl.*leans back and yawns**smiles slightly when her cat jumps in her lap and pets her slowly*

Carly: *nods and returns to her book* You're welcome, dear.

jessidoll
12-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Crystal: *remarks lightly without even looking up* That's a lot to keep in. And you know I have experience keeping a lot in. *goes back to reading*

Katelyn:*nods* I know.*brushes a strand of hair from her face*

jessidoll
12-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Carly: *nods and returns to her book* You're welcome, dear.

Katelyn:*yawns again and sits up**lets Darcy down and picks up her trash**walks back to the kitchen and throws it away**feels her phone vibrate and sees an unknown number**looks at her phone confused but answers quietly* Hello? *Listens and smiles a bit* Hey Nick.*hops on the counter listening to him*

niallsprincess
12-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Katelyn:*yawns again and sits up**lets Darcy down and picks up her trash**walks back to the kitchen and throws it away**feels her phone vibrate and sees an unknown number**looks at her phone confused but answers quietly* Hello? *Listens and smiles a bit* Hey Nick.*hops on the counter listening to him*

Carly: *smiles and closes her book* *pulls he hood up and wraps the blankets around her* *walks to the kitchen and starts getting things ready to make corn bread muffins* *makes the mix and puts it into the muffin cups* *smiles and pre heats the oven*

jessidoll
12-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Carly: *smiles and closes her book* *pulls he hood up and wraps the blankets around her* *walks to the kitchen and starts getting things ready to make corn bread muffins* *makes the mix and puts it into the muffin cups* *smiles and pre heats the oven*

Katelyn: That's great Nicky,I'm glad.*listens a bit then frowns* They did?*gets a little angry and turns a light pink* Well why couldn't I have gotten it sooner?If I was supposed to have it when she died?How could he keep it from me?*he talks and she calms down quickly after but bites her lip nervously* Uhm,I can't do that.*listens to him and sighs* Can't you just send it to me?Please?*smiles a bit when he listens to her* Mmkay.It'll be here soon then?*nods even though he can't see* Alright,bye.I love you too.*hangs up and puts her phone away*

niallsprincess
12-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Katelyn: That's great Nicky,I'm glad.*listens a bit then frowns* They did?*gets a little angry and turns a light pink* Well why couldn't I have gotten it sooner?If I was supposed to have it when she died?How could he keep it from me?*he talks and she calms down quickly after but bites her lip nervously* Uhm,I can't do that.*listens to him and sighs* Can't you just send it to me?Please?*smiles a bit when he listens to her* Mmkay.It'll be here soon then?*nods even though he can't see* Alright,bye.I love you too.*hangs up and puts her phone away*

Carly: *puts the corn muffins into the oven and wipes her hands on a dish rag* *lights a handle and enjoys the smell* *sighs*

jessidoll
12-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Carly: *puts the corn muffins into the oven and wipes her hands on a dish rag* *lights a handle and enjoys the smell* *sighs*

Katelyn:*leans back on to the counter**looks over at her* What're you cooking,muffins?They smell alright,can I have one when they're done?

niallsprincess
12-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Katelyn:*leans back on to the counter**looks over at her* What're you cooking,muffins?They smell alright,can I have one when they're done?

Carly: Yeah, you can have one when they're done. I'm making corn bread muffins. *sets her sketchbook down on the kitchen table* *sits down and starts drawing a portrait of someone she used to know*

OOC: She be a good artist :)

jessidoll
12-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Carly: Yeah, you can have one when they're done. I'm making corn bread muffins. *sets her sketchbook down on the kitchen table* *sits down and starts drawing a portrait of someone she used to know*

OOC: She be a good artist :)

Katelyn:*nods* Tanks.*feels her phone vibrate again but it's Jason**mutters* Oh God,what does he want now.*texts him*

Ooc: Cool!

niallsprincess
12-03-2012, 07:23 PM
Katelyn:*nods* Tanks.*feels her phone vibrate again but it's Jason**mutters* Oh God,what does he want now.*texts him*

Ooc: Cool!

Carly: : *stops drawing* I feel like I have to call him. I'll be right back. *takes her phone up to her room and dials his number*

jessidoll
12-03-2012, 07:29 PM
Carly: : *stops drawing* I feel like I have to call him. I'll be right back. *takes her phone up to her room and dials his number*

Katelyn:*Looks after her confuced* Hm....*feels her phone go off again and texts him back*

Fairywings
12-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Tom: *playing piano. naturally, because that's how sound works, the whole house can hear*

Crystal: *the corners of her mouth twitch*

Fiona: *sitting next to him on the bench watching and listening to him play*

Johanna: *listens to the beat of the song and summons her ballet slippers* *puts them on and starts dancing*

jessidoll
12-03-2012, 07:34 PM
Tom: *playing piano. naturally, because that's how sound works, the whole house can hear*

Crystal: *the corners of her mouth twitch*

Fiona: *sitting next to him on the bench watching and listening to him play*

Johanna: *listens to the beat of the song and summons her ballet slippers* *puts them on and starts dancing*

Katelyn:*hears and actually smiles* They're good. *sits up and calls Jason* Hey Brownie.*stops him mid sentence* Don't you dare call me Styles or I swear to Nandos the next time I see you I'll hit you so hard you'll forget your own name.*bites her lip from laughing and listens to him*

niallsprincess
12-03-2012, 07:41 PM
OOC: sorry for the caution sign in my last post. At first it scared me. I didn't know I clicked on it and I thought I was in trouble or something. :guilty:

Carly: *has a long chat with the boy and comes back downstairs and takes the corn bread muffins out of the oven* *puts them on the counter top to cool*

jessidoll
12-03-2012, 07:46 PM
OOC: sorry for the caution sign in my last post. At first it scared me. I didn't know I clicked on it and I thought I was in trouble or something. :guilty:

Carly: *has a long chat with the boy and comes back downstairs and takes the corn bread muffins out of the oven* *puts them on the counter top to cool*

Katelyn:*smiles a bit at the muffins* Brownie I'll call you back later.*goes wide-eyed at him* Okay,so next time I see you I'll be beating you up right?*rolls her eyes even though he can't see* Yeah yeah,whatever.Just don't call me that.Bye.*hangs up and puts her phone on silent**puts it in her pocket* Those look really good.

Ooc: I just saw that,I didn't know what it meant either at first then I thought it could have just been an icon.:)

niallsprincess
12-03-2012, 08:06 PM
Katelyn:*smiles a bit at the muffins* Brownie I'll call you back later.*goes wide-eyed at him* Okay,so next time I see you I'll be beating you up right?*rolls her eyes even though he can't see* Yeah yeah,whatever.Just don't call me that.Bye.*hangs up and puts her phone on silent**puts it in her pocket* Those look really good.

Ooc: I just saw that,I didn't know what it meant either at first then I thought it could have just been an icon.:)

OOC: I'm glad i accidentally clicked it though. I thought I accidentally typed something bad.

Carly: I just hope they taste as good as they look. *smiles and puts on some fuzzy socks*

jessidoll
12-03-2012, 08:13 PM
OOC: I'm glad i accidentally clicked it though. I thought I accidentally typed something bad.

Carly: I just hope they taste as good as they look. *smiles and puts on some fuzzy socks*

Katelyn: Well I'll gladly try them and see. *sees her phone light up and checks it real quick**groans a bit and turns it completey off* I'm going to kill.both of those boys over the summer if they're going to be this annoying.*shakes her head and hops off the counter**walks to the fridge and grabs another water*

Ooc: I probably would have thought the same thing.

niallsprincess
12-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Katelyn: Well I'll gladly try them and see. *sees her phone light up and checks it real quick**groans a bit and turns it completey off* I'm going to kill.both of those boys over the summer if they're going to be this annoying.*shakes her head and hops off the counter**walks to the fridge and grabs another water*

Ooc: I probably would have thought the same thing.

Carly: Oh speaking of boys, one of my old best friends is coming to the mansion in a day or two. I'm so excited to see him. It's been too long!

jessidoll
12-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Carly: Oh speaking of boys, one of my old best friends is coming to the mansion in a day or two. I'm so excited to see him. It's been too long!

Katelyn: That's great Carl,is he staying for Christmas?Or Christmas Eve,because I was hoping to do something special for us all and if he's staying until then he'll need a suit or something dressy.*pauses* That is,if everyone wants to do it.

niallsprincess
12-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Katelyn: That's great Carl,is he staying for Christmas?Or Christmas Eve,because I was hoping to do something special for us all and if he's staying until then he'll need a suit or something dressy.*pauses* That is,if everyone wants to do it.

Carly: He could stay for Christmas. That is if you don't mind. He really won't be a trouble. He'll stay out of everyone's way. I'll tell him to bring his suit. He has one, yes. So you don't mind if he comes?

jessidoll
12-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Carly: He could stay for Christmas. That is if you don't mind. He really won't be a trouble. He'll stay out of everyone's way. I'll tell him to bring his suit. He has one, yes. So you don't mind if he comes?

Katelyn: Ofcourse not,the more the merrier. And he doesn't need to stay out of anyone's way,he can be part of our family for a while.*sits in a chair at the counter* Now how can I tell everyone my idea...

niallsprincess
12-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Katelyn: Ofcourse not,the more the merrier. And he doesn't need to stay out of anyone's way,he can be part of our family for a while.*sits in a chair at the counter* Now how can I tell everyone my idea...

Carly: Gather everyone together and just say it loud, while were all here. Maybe you should do it tomorrow though because it's late and some of us are already asleep. *yawns* *sets her empty mug in the dishwasher*

jessidoll
12-03-2012, 08:53 PM
Carly: Gather everyone together and just say it loud, while were all here. Maybe you should do it tomorrow though because it's late and some of us are already asleep. *yawns* *sets her empty mug in the dishwasher*

Katelyn:*nods* Sounds like a good plan,I just hope everyone will want to do it.But Fi might not,she isn't one for dresses.Maybe she could wear a suit instead,what will I wear though? I'll look even more ugly then I usually do if I'm in a dress.Plus I'll have to go out and get myself more make-up to cover my face at least.*sighs and shakes her head* This is gonna be hard.

niallsprincess
12-03-2012, 09:01 PM
Katelyn:*nods* Sounds like a good plan,I just hope everyone will want to do it.But Fi might not,she isn't one for dresses.Maybe she could wear a suit instead,what will I wear though? I'll look even more ugly then I usually do if I'm in a dress.Plus I'll have to go out and get myself more make-up to cover my face at least.*sighs and shakes her head* This is gonna be hard.

Carly: You can wear tights/ leggings with the dress so your legs don't show and get a long sleeved lacy dress or something. *smiles* I'm sure your face will be better by then and if it's not, so what? Wear a little makeup to cover it up. I'm sure no one will notice.

jessidoll
12-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Carly: You can wear tights/ leggings with the dress so your legs don't show and get a long sleeved lacy dress or something. *smiles* I'm sure your face will be better by then and if it's not, so what? Wear a little makeup to cover it up. I'm sure no one will notice.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit* Nice idea Carl,tanks.I just hope Harry doesnt-oh and uhm,you know,everyone else,doesn't think I'm trying to cake my face with make-up and make myself uglier.*blushes a bit and lays her head on her arms**yawns a bit* I just want to have a great Christmas with everyone I care about.

niallsprincess
12-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Katelyn:*smiles a bit* Nice idea Carl,tanks.I just hope Harry doesnt-oh and uhm,you know,everyone else,doesn't think I'm trying to cake my face with make-up and make myself uglier.*blushes a bit and lays her head on her arms**yawns a bit* I just want to have a great Christmas with everyone I care about.

Carly: I'm sure he won't. It actually won't take that much makeup to cover those up. You'll be fine. Don't worry.

jessidoll
12-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Carly: I'm sure he won't. It actually won't take that much makeup to cover those up. You'll be fine. Don't worry.

Katelyn:*sighs* You're right,I'm just anxious I guess.*yawns again and sits up* Well I'm sleepy and sick of yawning so I'm going to bed.*stands up and stretches* G'night Carl,I'll see ya in the morning.*walks upstairs to her room and goes to sleep*

niallsprincess
12-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Katelyn:*sighs* You're right,I'm just anxious I guess.*yawns again and sits up* Well I'm sleepy and sick of yawning so I'm going to bed.*stands up and stretches* G'night Carl,I'll see ya in the morning.*walks upstairs to her room and goes to sleep*

Carly: Goodnight, Kate. I hope you feel better. *walks upstairs to her own room with the blankets still wrapped around her* *lays down, pulls the covers up and falls asleep*

OOC: Goodnight! :hug:

Fairywings
12-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Johanna: *stops as the song ends* Thank you Tom.

Tom: *ends the song and stretches*

Fiona: You play beautifully.

Tom: *smiles at her* Thanks.

Crystal: For what?

Johanna: What?

Crystal: Thank you Tom for what?

Johanna: Oh. That was one of the songs from the Nutcracker, and my dance school is doing it.

Crystal: That's neat. Are you in it?

Johanna: *glances down at the floor shyly* Yeah........

Crystal: What part do you have?

Johanna: *not meeting her eye out of embarressment* Uh, Clara.........

Crystal: Congrats. She's the star, right?

Johanna: Uh, yeah.

Fairywings
12-03-2012, 09:40 PM
OOC: Night guys!

jessidoll
12-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Katelyn: *turns in her sleep facing the window so the light wakes her up a bit* *stands up groggily and closes her blinds* *yawns and tries to get back in bed but gets stopped by her cat who jumped in her spot* *groans* Really?I'm tired,can't I sleep? *sighs* Ya know,without you,I
d probably sleep all day? *shakes her head and does her morning routine* *changes in to a long-sleeved over-sized sweater and skinny jeans* *leaves off her socks as usual and shoes and walks downstairs rubbing her eyes in to the kitchen* *gives Darcy her food and starts to cook breakfast*

Fairywings
12-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Katelyn: *turns in her sleep facing the window so the light wakes her up a bit* *stands up groggily and closes her blinds* *yawns and tries to get back in bed but gets stopped by her cat who jumped in her spot* *groans* Really?I'm tired,can't I sleep? *sighs* Ya know,without you,I
d probably sleep all day? *shakes her head and does her morning routine* *changes in to a long-sleeved over-sized sweater and skinny jeans* *leaves off her socks as usual and shoes and walks downstairs rubbing her eyes in to the kitchen* *gives Darcy her food and starts to cook breakfast*

Johanna: *practicing in the foyer*

Fiona: *sleeping*

jessidoll
12-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Johanna: *practicing in the foyer*

Fiona: *sleeping*

Katelyn:*finishes cooking and gets herself some orange juice**eats her breakfast and cleans up**looks around and mutters* Where is everyone? *grabs her juice and takes a drink walking out of the kitchen**sees Jo and smiles a bit* Hey Jo,you're doing real good.

Fairywings
12-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Katelyn:*finishes cooking and gets herself some orange juice**eats her breakfast and cleans up**looks around and mutters* Where is everyone? *grabs her juice and takes a drink walking out of the kitchen**sees Jo and smiles a bit* Hey Jo,you're doing real good.

Johanna: *stops* I hope so. My dance school's opening night of The Nutcracker is tomorrow. *runs through another routine*

jessidoll
12-04-2012, 06:22 PM
Johanna: *stops* I hope so. My dance school's opening night of The Nutcracker is tomorrow. *runs through another routine*

Katelyn:*takes her drink away from her mouth and looks at her wide-eyed**shouts loudly for the first time* You have a show tomorrow?!How come I wasn't told!?Do we get to see you perform!?Are we allowed!?

Fairywings
12-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Katelyn:*takes her drink away from her mouth and looks at her wide-eyed**shouts loudly for the first time* You have a show tomorrow?!How come I wasn't told!?Do we get to see you perform!?Are we allowed!?

Johanna: *speaks as she dances* Yes. Well, I didn't get the dates of the show until after I came back from Italy. And I've been so stressed about the fight with Crystal up until late last night when we finally made up so I sort of forgot. Yes, everyone can come. Three shows are opent to the public, and a fourth show will be just for scouts and such.

jessidoll
12-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Johanna: *speaks as she dances* Yes. Well, I didn't get the dates of the show until after I came back from Italy. And I've been so stressed about the fight with Crystal up until late last night when we finally made up so I sort of forgot. Yes, everyone can come. Three shows are opent to the public, and a fourth show will be just for scouts and such.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit* That's great!Ooh,we can all go and watch you then go out to dinner to celebrate!And scouts?You could become a famous dancer!Wouldn't that be exciting?

Fairywings
12-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Katelyn:*smiles a bit* That's great!Ooh,we can all go and watch you then go out to dinner to celebrate!And scouts?You could become a famous dancer!Wouldn't that be exciting?

Johanna: Not just dance scouts. I'm told sometimes figure skater scouts will come out, because figure skating is really just dance routines on ice skates, and ballet probably goes well with the spins and things they do. But yes, being a famous dancer would be cool. Imagine going abroad........to New York! To Paris! To Sydney! All to dance..........*sighs dreamily* *snaps out of it* But, I'll need to work a lot more if that could ever be more than a fancy. Ooh, that sounds like fun! And, as my instructor told us *mimicking a french accent*, "Patrons and audience members are as much a part of the show as we are. Without them, inspirations for new ballets would never happen. That's why people dress up to go to the Theater or the Opera House, it is because they must wear their own costumes." My instructor is very.....dramatic. Inspiring, a wonderful teacher, but dramatic.

jessidoll
12-04-2012, 07:04 PM
Johanna: Not just dance scouts. I'm told sometimes figure skater scouts will come out, because figure skating is really just dance routines on ice skates, and ballet probably goes well with the spins and things they do. But yes, being a famous dancer would be cool. Imagine going abroad........to New York! To Paris! To Sydney! All to dance..........*sighs dreamily* *snaps out of it* But, I'll need to work a lot more if that could ever be more than a fancy. Ooh, that sounds like fun! And, as my instructor told us *mimicking a french accent*, "Patrons and audience members are as much a part of the show as we are. Without them, inspirations for new ballets would never happen. That's why people dress up to go to the Theater or the Opera House, it is because they must wear their own costumes." My instructor is very.....dramatic. Inspiring, a wonderful teacher, but dramatic.

Katelyn: *giggles a bit at her accent* She does sound dramatic. And you know if you ever become famous I'll be your biggest fan,of course. I'll go to every show I can. *laughs a little* I'll be the fan you see everywhere holding a sign. *shakes her head at herself*

Fairywings
12-04-2012, 07:38 PM
Katelyn: *giggles a bit at her accent* She does sound dramatic. And you know if you ever become famous I'll be your biggest fan,of course. I'll go to every show I can. *laughs a little* I'll be the fan you see everywhere holding a sign. *shakes her head at herself*

Johanna: Aww, thanks. At least you won't be as silly a fan as like some girls I've heard of who go to concerts and write "Marry Me" or other silly phrases on their signs. It's like, soandsostar is never going to go for you because they don't know you at all. Dreaming isn't bad, but it's a little excessive or overboard when you start making signs. Of course, you and Carls are safe, it's as clear those boys love you unconditionally as my brother does Fiona.

jessidoll
12-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Johanna: Aww, thanks. At least you won't be as silly a fan as like some girls I've heard of who go to concerts and write "Marry Me" or other silly phrases on their signs. It's like, soandsostar is never going to go for you because they don't know you at all. Dreaming isn't bad, but it's a little excessive or overboard when you start making signs. Of course, you and Carls are safe, it's as clear those boys love you unconditionally as my brother does Fiona.

Katelyn: *blushes a bit* Yeah,it's really obvious Niall's nuts for Carl. But anyway,I just hope you do get to have a career in dancing,especially to be a well known one. I know if I could do anything close to my dream I'd be ecstatic. *grabs her glass and finishes her juice* *walks back to the kitchen and puts the cup up* *walks back humming a random tune*

Fairywings
12-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Katelyn: *blushes a bit* Yeah,it's really obvious Niall's nuts for Carl. But anyway,I just hope you do get to have a career in dancing,especially to be a well known one. I know if I could do anything close to my dream I'd be ecstatic. *grabs her glass and finishes her juice* *walks back to the kitchen and puts the cup up* *walks back humming a random tune*

Johanna: If you do ever get your dream, I'll support you too. I'll talk on the radio and the muggle tv about how awesome you are and we'll be famous together! *keeps dancing*

jessidoll
12-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Johanna: If you do ever get your dream, I'll support you too. I'll talk on the radio and the muggle tv about how awesome you are and we'll be famous together! *keeps dancing*

Katelyn: *laughs* Yeah,sure,like I'd ever be good enough to be a famous singer. But it's nice to know I could have one person support me if I lived in an alternate universe.

Fairywings
12-04-2012, 08:55 PM
Katelyn: *laughs* Yeah,sure,like I'd ever be good enough to be a famous singer. But it's nice to know I could have one person support me if I lived in an alternate universe.

Johanna: Don't give up before you even try. I didn't originally want to take dance, I was too shy and thought I wouldn't be good. Now look at me.

Fairywings
12-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Tom: *stumbles down the stairs* Morning.

Fiona: *holds hands with Tom when they get to the bottom of the stairs* Hey.

Crystal: Good Morning everyone. You know what I feel like doing today? Shopping, oddly enough.

jessidoll
12-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Johanna: Don't give up before you even try. I didn't originally want to take dance, I was too shy and thought I wouldn't be good. Now look at me.

Tom: *stumbles down the stairs* Morning.

Fiona: *holds hands with Tom when they get to the bottom of the stairs* Hey.

Crystal: Good Morning everyone. You know what I feel like doing today? Shopping, oddly enough.

Katelyn:*says matter-of-factly* True,but I know I'm not good enough. In all honesty,I don't think anyone would ever truly like my singing or buy any album or anything I make. *turns to the couple and Crys** smiles a bit at them getting a little shy* Morning,hungry anyone? And I never thought I'd hear you say that Crys.

Fairywings
12-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Katelyn:*says matter-of-factly* True,but I know I'm not good enough. In all honesty,I don't think anyone would ever truly like my singing or buy any album or anything I make. *turns to the couple and Crys** smiles a bit at them getting a little shy* Morning,hungry anyone? And I never thought I'd hear you say that Crys.

Crystal: I know, I'm surprised. I should be outshopped, since I got the gifts already.

Tom: I'm always hungry. *goes over to Jo, gives her a noogie* How's my pretty ballerina?

Fiona: Me too.

Johanna: Stop it! *grinning*

jessidoll
12-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Crystal: I know, I'm surprised. I should be outshopped, since I got the gifts already.

Tom: I'm always hungry. *goes over to Jo, gives her a noogie* How's my pretty ballerina?

Fiona: Me too.

Johanna: Stop it! *grinning*

Katelyn: Maybe it's just one of those days you want to do something you usually don't do. *shakes her head at them* I'll get to cooking then. *walks into the kitchen and starts to cook their breakfast humming her song*

Fairywings
12-04-2012, 09:45 PM
Katelyn: Maybe it's just one of those days you want to do something you usually don't do. *shakes her head at them* I'll get to cooking then. *walks into the kitchen and starts to cook their breakfast humming her song*

Crystal: Wanna come with?

Tom: I was actually thinking of getting a new jacket for Johanna's show. Maybe we can all go to the fancy clothes store?

Johanna: I have to practice.

niallsprincess
12-05-2012, 04:31 PM
Carly: *wakes up* Gosh, I slept too long! *gets dressed and runs downstairs* Hey, you guys! *smiles*

jessidoll
12-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Crystal: Wanna come with?

Tom: I was actually thinking of getting a new jacket for Johanna's show. Maybe we can all go to the fancy clothes store?

Johanna: I have to practice.

Katelyn: *nods* Sure,I need to get a dress anyway. Speaking of which I need to tell everyone what I want us all to do. *finishes cooking and puts it on plates for them* Here you go.

Carly: *wakes up* Gosh, I slept too long! *gets dressed and runs downstairs* Hey, you guys! *smiles*

Katelyn:*waves* Hey Carl.

niallsprincess
12-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Katelyn: *nods* Sure,I need to get a dress anyway. Speaking of which I need to tell everyone what I want us all to do. *finishes cooking and puts it on plates for them* Here you go.

Carly: Hello! *grabs a plate and sits down at the table* *starts to eat* Yummy. *smiles*

jessidoll
12-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Carly: Hello! *grabs a plate and sits down at the table* *starts to eat* Yummy. *smiles*

Katelyn: Glad you like it. *sits down at the counter and gets on her phone*

Fairywings
12-05-2012, 05:00 PM

They: *eats*

Tom: So we're all going?

Fiona: I don't know......

Tom: Come on, you can't stay here by yourself, come with us!

Fiona: *sighs* Fine.

Crystal: Since when did you give in so easily?

Tom: *winks at Crystal*

jessidoll
12-05-2012, 05:06 PM
They: *eats*

Tom: So we're all going?

Fiona: I don't know......

Tom: Come on, you can't stay here by yourself, come with us!

Fiona: *sighs* Fine.

Crystal: Since when did you give in so easily?

Tom: *winks at Crystal*

Katelyn:*giggles at them but doesn't say anything about it* *texts back Nick and Jason quickly and puts her phone away* I think I forgot what it's like to have an annoying parent worrying about you. I'm used to my friends doing that.*shakes her head and walks over to a hallway closet* *puts on her boots she keeps in there*

Fairywings
12-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Katelyn:*giggles at them but doesn't say anything about it* *texts back Nick and Jason quickly and puts her phone away* I think I forgot what it's like to have an annoying parent worrying about you. I'm used to my friends doing that.*shakes her head and walks over to a hallway closet* *puts on her boots she keeps in there*

Fiona: At this point that's a foreign concept to me, and I like it. In some ways Crys is more practical than they were. I didn't really hate my mother like I hate my father. She just went along with whatever he wanted.

jessidoll
12-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Fiona: At this point that's a foreign concept to me, and I like it. In some ways Crys is more practical than they were. I didn't really hate my mother like I hate my father. She just went along with whatever he wanted.

Katelyn: *furrows her eyebrows* Well that's just as bad as doing it herself,she could have stopped him she wanted. *feels her phone vibrate and rolls her eyes ignoring it* *sits at the counter again and folds her hands in front of her* Anyway,what I wanted to tell everyone is I have an idea of something we could do on Christmas Eve. But before I tell everybody I want to know,do you guys think you'd be up to it?

Fairywings
12-05-2012, 05:34 PM
Katelyn: *furrows her eyebrows* Well that's just as bad as doing it herself,she could have stopped him she wanted. *feels her phone vibrate and rolls her eyes ignoring it* *sits at the counter again and folds her hands in front of her* Anyway,what I wanted to tell everyone is I have an idea of something we could do on Christmas Eve. But before I tell everybody I want to know,do you guys think you'd be up to it?

Tom: Could be fun. I like surprises.

Crystal: I don't. But, I don't think it will be too bad.

Fiona: I'm with Crystal about surprises, but I hear everything out if they come from friends.

Johanna: I'm still listening, just practicing while I do it.

jessidoll
12-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Tom: Could be fun. I like surprises.

Crystal: I don't. But, I don't think it will be too bad.

Fiona: I'm with Crystal about surprises, but I hear everything out if they come from friends.

Johanna: I'm still listening, just practicing while I do it.

Katelyn: *nods* Well,I was thinking about us all having a sort of celebration on Christmas Eve. You know we can all have a big fancy dinner together,dress up a bit but you don't have to wear a dress Fi,take a picture or two, and anything else anyone can come up with. *looks at her hands nervously* I know it doesn't sound that great but I just thought it would be something cool to do as a family for Christmas.

Fairywings
12-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Katelyn: *nods* Well,I was thinking about us all having a sort of celebration on Christmas Eve. You know we can all have a big fancy dinner together,dress up a bit but you don't have to wear a dress Fi,take a picture or two, and anything else anyone can come up with. *looks at her hands nervously* I know it doesn't sound that great but I just thought it would be something cool to do as a family for Christmas.

Johanna: *jumps up and down* Ooh, that sounds so cool! I like wearing pretty dresses!

Tom: Gives me another excuse to get that jacket.

Fiona: Well, I don't like wearing dresses, but if I can wear a suit like Tom then I'm game.

Tom: I don't know, I think I'd like to see you in a pretty dress.

Fiona: *rolls her eyes at him*

Crystal: Sounds like fun.

Johanna: Ooh, then I could do something with your hair Crystal! You could do so many things with it now that it's growing out!

Crystal: *laughs nervously* Uh, I don't know about that.....

jessidoll
12-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Johanna: *jumps up and down* Ooh, that sounds so cool! I like wearing pretty dresses!

Tom: Gives me another excuse to get that jacket.

Fiona: Well, I don't like wearing dresses, but if I can wear a suit like Tom then I'm game.

Tom: I don't know, I think I'd like to see you in a pretty dress.

Fiona: *rolls her eyes at him*

Crystal: Sounds like fun.

Johanna: Ooh, then I could do something with your hair Crystal! You could do so many things with it now that it's growing out!

Crystal: *laughs nervously* Uh, I don't know about that.....

Katelyn: *giggles a bit* I wish you all the luck with that Jo. But I'm glad you guys are up for it, I thought it would be fun for everyone. I'll need to get a few more things if we get shopping then. *counts on her fingers making a list in her head* I'll need more make-up for myself,a dress,a pair of shoes,a cover up maybe,plus I might need more food...geez. I need a bit of things.

Fairywings
12-05-2012, 06:24 PM
Katelyn: *giggles a bit* I wish you all the luck with that Jo. But I'm glad you guys are up for it, I thought it would be fun for everyone. I'll need to get a few more things if we get shopping then. *counts on her fingers making a list in her head* I'll need more make-up for myself,a dress,a pair of shoes,a cover up maybe,plus I might need more food...geez. I need a bit of things.

Crystal: It would be most practical and easy if we just got all of our clothes and shoes together. Fi and I don't wear make up, and of course Tom doesn't, but Johanna does, mostly for ballet though. And whoever wants to go can go with you to the grocery store. I bet Johana has a dress rehearsal today though.

Johanna: *nods* I do.

Fairywings
12-06-2012, 05:59 PM
OOC: Orchestra concert. Be back when I can.

Fairywings
12-09-2012, 08:32 PM
OOC: Once

A) I get back from Disney
and
B) We get done with shopping and Johanna's production

I'm jumping us to Christmas Eve and Christmas, because it's been almost Christmas fro two weeks and I have a new plot piece/storyline/whatever you want to call it that I'm slowly coming up with.

jessidoll
12-10-2012, 05:52 PM
Crystal: It would be most practical and easy if we just got all of our clothes and shoes together. Fi and I don't wear make up, and of course Tom doesn't, but Johanna does, mostly for ballet though. And whoever wants to go can go with you to the grocery store. I bet Johana has a dress rehearsal today though.

Johanna: *nods* I do.

OOC: Once

A) I get back from Disney
and
B) We get done with shopping and Johanna's production

I'm jumping us to Christmas Eve and Christmas, because it's been almost Christmas fro two weeks and I have a new plot piece/storyline/whatever you want to call it that I'm slowly coming up with.

Katelyn: *nods* Sounds good,I'll need a little help picking out a good dress and shoes. *shrugs* No one has to come with me to the grocery store,I'm sure no one is going to hurt me while I'm out alone.

Ooc: Sounds like a plan!Sorry I haven't been on by the way,I got busy.

Fairywings
12-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Katelyn: *nods* Sounds good,I'll need a little help picking out a good dress and shoes. *shrugs* No one has to come with me to the grocery store,I'm sure no one is going to hurt me while I'm out alone.

Ooc: Sounds like a plan!Sorry I haven't been on by the way,I got busy.

OOC: Its okay! I leave tomorrow after school!

Johanna: I'm helping anyone who asks for it.

Tom: I'll come to the grocery store. There will probably be lots of bags to help carry.

jessidoll
12-10-2012, 06:05 PM
OOC: Its okay! I leave tomorrow after school!

Johanna: I'm helping anyone who asks for it.

Tom: I'll come to the grocery store. There will probably be lots of bags to help carry.

Ooc: Oh my gosh that soon!? Lucky! I hope you have a GREAT time!:thumbsup2

Katelyn: *smiles* Okay,cool. Just please don't put me in an ugly dress! Jason did that to me once, told me I looked pretty in an orange dress when I really looked like a carrot!

Fairywings
12-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Ooc: Oh my gosh that soon!? Lucky! I hope you have a GREAT time!:thumbsup2

Katelyn: *smiles* Okay,cool. Just please don't put me in an ugly dress! Jason did that to me once, told me I looked pretty in an orange dress when I really looked like a carrot!

Johanna: *grins* I'll ask your approval of each option. I've thought about this, I figured Crys might need help.

Crystal: *ignores this* Are we ready to go?

jessidoll
12-10-2012, 06:19 PM
Johanna: *grins* I'll ask your approval of each option. I've thought about this, I figured Crys might need help.

Crystal: *ignores this* Are we ready to go?

Katelyn: *laughs* Yeah,just let me grab a jacket and boots. *runs up to her room and puts them on grabbing her wand at the last minute* *mutters* Just in case. *runs back down to them* Okay,I'm ready.

Fairywings
12-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Katelyn: *laughs* Yeah,just let me grab a jacket and boots. *runs up to her room and puts them on grabbing her wand at the last minute* *mutters* Just in case. *runs back down to them* Okay,I'm ready.

Johanna: *putting a scarf around her neck*

Crystal: *slipping boots on her feet*

Tom: *helping Fiona into her jacket*

Fiona: *sticking her wand into her pocket*

They: *finish getting ready* We're ready.

jessidoll
12-10-2012, 06:36 PM
Johanna: *putting a scarf around her neck*

Crystal: *slipping boots on her feet*

Tom: *helping Fiona into her jacket*

Fiona: *sticking her wand into her pocket*

They: *finish getting ready* We're ready.

Katelyn: Wicked! *makes sure she has her phone and puts her wand in her back pocket* Well,let's go. *opens the front door and steps out immediately getting hit with the cold air**shivers and wraps her arms around herself**giggles at herself* Don't you just love the winter?

Fairywings
12-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Katelyn: Wicked! *makes sure she has her phone and puts her wand in her back pocket* Well,let's go. *opens the front door and steps out immediately getting hit with the cold air**shivers and wraps her arms around herself**giggles at herself* Don't you just love the winter?

Fiona: I actually like winter.

Crystal: I prefer fall myself.

Tom: Nah. Summer all the way!

Johanna: Springtime is nicest to me.

jessidoll
12-10-2012, 06:55 PM
Fiona: I actually like winter.

Crystal: I prefer fall myself.

Tom: Nah. Summer all the way!

Johanna: Springtime is nicest to me.

Katelyn: *smiles* I like all the seasons myself,each year I use to change my favorite but they all have amazing things you can do during them! *walks in to town and looks around at the town decorations*

Fairywings
12-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Katelyn: *smiles* I like all the seasons myself,each year I use to change my favorite but they all have amazing things you can do during them! *walks in to town and looks around at the town decorations*

Crystal: It's certainly beautiful out here.

Tom: *sings happily* Gone away is the bluebird. Here to stay is a new bird. He sings a love song as we go along-

Fiona: *hesitantly, as she is unsure of the effect* Walking in a winter wonderland.

Fairywings
12-16-2012, 06:34 PM
OOC: I'm home! Huh, nothing on the thread happened. That is both heartening and disheartening.

jessidoll
12-16-2012, 10:22 PM
OOC: I'm home! Huh, nothing on the thread happened. That is both heartening and disheartening.

Ooc: I'm sooo sorry! I have been really busy with school,choir,friends and my little sisters birthday party so I couldn't get on.Plus I knew you went on your trip so I thought if I posted I would just be writing to no one.Oh,and I hope you had a great time!

Katelyn:*smiles at Fiona's singing but doesn't say anything* *sees a large boutique down the street* That looks like somewhere we would find what we're looking for. *points to it for the others*

Fairywings
12-17-2012, 06:56 AM
Ooc: I'm sooo sorry! I have been really busy with school,choir,friends and my little sisters birthday party so I couldn't get on.Plus I knew you went on your trip so I thought if I posted I would just be writing to no one.Oh,and I hope you had a great time!

Katelyn:*smiles at Fiona's singing but doesn't say anything* *sees a large boutique down the street* That looks like somewhere we would find what we're looking for. *points to it for the others*

OOC: It's fine. I said the wrong thing. And it was so amazing!

Tom: Yup. Let's go.

Johanna: Good eye Kate.

jessidoll
12-17-2012, 04:53 PM
OOC: It's fine. I said the wrong thing. And it was so amazing!

Tom: Yup. Let's go.

Johanna: Good eye Kate.

OOc: Aw,that's great! I'm glad you had such fun!

Katelyn: *smiles a bit* Tank-you. *walks down the street and in to the Boutique**looks around at all the dresses and suits* These are all very pretty,don't you think?

Fairywings
12-17-2012, 05:09 PM
OOc: Aw,that's great! I'm glad you had such fun!

Katelyn: *smiles a bit* Tank-you. *walks down the street and in to the Boutique**looks around at all the dresses and suits* These are all very pretty,don't you think?

Johanna: *looking around the store* Ooh..............

Tom: *to Fiona* I triple blade dare you to wear a fancy dress to this dinner party thing.

Fiona: *shocked* You didn't say that!

Tom: *challengingly* I did. What's it going to be?

Crystal: *groans* Not this again.

Johanna: Oh brother.

Fiona: You know I would never back down from a blade challenge.

Tom: *folds his arms* Prove it.

Fiona: *comes to a realization* *looks angry, but the corners of her mouth are twitching* You are a jerk, you know that?

Tom: *grins* I know. But you love me anyway.

Fiona: *grumpily* I'm beginning to wonder why.

Tom: *laughs* *to all the girls* I see some nice stuff for me over here. When I find something I like, I'll come find you. *walks off*

OOC: Thanks!

jessidoll
12-17-2012, 05:17 PM
Johanna: *looking around the store* Ooh..............

Tom: *to Fiona* I triple blade dare you to wear a fancy dress to this dinner party thing.

Fiona: *shocked* You didn't say that!

Tom: *challengingly* I did. What's it going to be?

Crystal: *groans* Not this again.

Johanna: Oh brother.

Fiona: You know I would never back down from a blade challenge.

Tom: *folds his arms* Prove it.

Fiona: *comes to a realization* *looks angry, but the corners of her mouth are twitching* You are a jerk, you know that?

Tom: *grins* I know. But you love me anyway.

Fiona: *grumpily* I'm beginning to wonder why.

Tom: *laughs* *to all the girls* I see some nice stuff for me over here. When I find something I like, I'll come find you. *walks off*

OOC: Thanks!

Katelyn: *giggles at them* Alright. *sees some dresses on a rack and walks over looking at one in particular**pictures herself wearing it and frowns**sighs and looks at other dresses*

Fairywings
12-17-2012, 05:42 PM
Katelyn: *giggles at them* Alright. *sees some dresses on a rack and walks over looking at one in particular**pictures herself wearing it and frowns**sighs and looks at other dresses*

Crystal: *sounding like they've had this conversation before* I can't believe they're still doing that.

Johanna: *sounding like they've had this conversation before*No one will ever stop them from doing it.

Fiona: Nope! *gets an idea* Say, Jo, why don't you help me?

Johanna: *skeptically* Really?

Fiona: Sure! It will really rub it in his face, because you've got a girlier taste.

Johanna: So you only want my help to get back at my brother, not because you genuinely want my help or care about my opinion. I see how it it.

Fiona: No Johanna, I didn't mean-

Johanna: *giggles* I know, I'm just messing with you. Truth be told, I'd like to see the look on his face too. I think he really expected you to take the blade.

Crystal: *facepalms* Don't encourage her, you'll only cause them to do it more and then there will be even more bleeding.

Johanna: Says the girl who committed suicide and was dead for a few minutes.

jessidoll
12-17-2012, 05:47 PM
Crystal: *sounding like they've had this conversation before* I can't believe they're still doing that.

Johanna: *sounding like they've had this conversation before*No one will ever stop them from doing it.

Fiona: Nope! *gets an idea* Say, Jo, why don't you help me?

Johanna: *skeptically* Really?

Fiona: Sure! It will really rub it in his face, because you've got a girlier taste.

Johanna: So you only want my help to get back at my brother, not because you genuinely want my help or care about my opinion. I see how it it.

Fiona: No Johanna, I didn't mean-

Johanna: *giggles* I know, I'm just messing with you. Truth be told, I'd like to see the look on his face too. I think he really expected you to take the blade.

Crystal: *facepalms* Don't encourage her, you'll only cause them to do it more and then there will be even more bleeding.

Johanna: Says the girl who committed suicide and was dead for a few minutes.

Katelyn: *laughs at them and shakes her head**looks at the rest of the dresses and frowns not really liking them all**bites her lip and grabs the first dress* I'm going to go try this on guys,be right back. And if I come out I want your honest opinion! Don't lie just so I won't get upset. *walks down the isle and sees a dressing room**walks in and starts to change in to the dress*

Fairywings
12-17-2012, 06:01 PM
Katelyn: *laughs at them and shakes her head**looks at the rest of the dresses and frowns not really liking them all**bites her lip and grabs the first dress* I'm going to go try this on guys,be right back. And if I come out I want your honest opinion! Don't lie just so I won't get upset. *walks down the isle and sees a dressing room**walks in and starts to change in to the dress*

Johanna: Promise!

Crystal: Absolutely.

Fiona: You don't even have to ask me, you know I'm always blunt.

jessidoll
12-17-2012, 06:12 PM
Johanna: Promise!

Crystal: Absolutely.

Fiona: You don't even have to ask me, you know I'm always blunt.

Katelyn: *changes in to the dress and looks in a mirror in the dressing room* *looks at her legs first and sees it covers most of her bruises and scrapes* *smiles at the sleeves and how they cover her arms* *looks at her face and her whole self in the mirror and instantly frowns not liking how she looks* *sighs and walks out of the room* *quickly looks at the shoes and finds heels she thinks will help* *tries them on and walks to the girls looking at the ground* Okay,honestly,how ugly do I look?

OOc: Heres a link to her shoes and dress,it's the first one you see! I'm sorry if you don't like it.:sad1: http://luckybird13.polyvore.com/

Fairywings
12-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Katelyn: *changes in to the dress and looks in a mirror in the dressing room* *looks at her legs first and sees it covers most of her bruises and scrapes* *smiles at the sleeves and how they cover her arms* *looks at her face and her whole self in the mirror and instantly frowns not liking how she looks* *sighs and walks out of the room* *quickly looks at the shoes and finds heels she thinks will help* *tries them on and walks to the girls looking at the ground* Okay,honestly,how ugly do I look?

OOc: Heres a link to her shoes and dress,it's the first one you see! I'm sorry if you don't like it.:sad1: http://luckybird13.polyvore.com/

OOC: It's a very nice dress.

Johanna: I like it! And I think it's very nice that the dress isn't a color that would contrast with your hair.

Crystal: Are you comfortable in it? Does it fit okay? Does it have any tears in it? Do you feel good when you wear it? If any of those questions are answered no, then I say don't buy it. That's how I decide what to get when I need new clothes.

Fiona: I like the dress, I really do. But do you know if they have it in black? I think both you and it would look good in black, and black clothes keep you warmer. But it's your decision.

Johanna: *turns and observes Crys and Fi for a few moments* Now, how best to help the Gray girls.......................Hmm, what do you think Katelyn?