PDA

View Full Version : HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 11:08 PM
Crystal: You definitely hold us together. You befriended Carly before Jackson and I. You pulled me out of my shell. You accepted my sister without question. You befriended Jo.

Katelyn:*shrugs* Anyone would have done that.I mean,all I did was saw some people who were nice,cool people who I thought deserved a chance.

BK228
10-21-2012, 11:09 PM
Jackson: *Sighs*

BK228
10-21-2012, 11:14 PM
OOC: Goodnight gals!

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 11:15 PM
Jackson: *Sighs*

Katelyn:This is ridiculous.I dunno why they need another student!Luke left after he hit me,isn't he good enough?!

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 11:15 PM
OOC: Goodnight gals!

Ooc:Nighty-night!

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 11:20 PM
OOC: Night!

Fairywings
10-22-2012, 08:49 AM
Katelyn:*shrugs* Anyone would have done that.I mean,all I did was saw some people who were nice,cool people who I thought deserved a chance.

Crystal: Exactly! You saw us for who we were on the inside, not on the outside. Other people woud have saw us as a nerdy freak.......

Fiona: An insane serial killer........

Johanna: A clueless idiot.........

Crystal: But you saw us for who we really were. Believe me, not everyone can do that.

jessidoll
10-22-2012, 04:17 PM
Crystal: Exactly! You saw us for who we were on the inside, not on the outside. Other people woud have saw us as a nerdy freak.......

Fiona: An insane serial killer........

Johanna: A clueless idiot.........

Crystal: But you saw us for who we really were. Believe me, not everyone can do that.

Katelyn:*sighs and blushes a bit at it all* Tanks guys,but this doesn't help anything.Now we just now that I decided to be a good person on a couple occasions and made new friends out of it.How do we decide who goes?Everyone deserves to be here and I don't think I could stand it if anyone left.

Fairywings
10-22-2012, 05:06 PM
Katelyn:*sighs and blushes a bit at it all* Tanks guys,but this doesn't help anything.Now we just now that I decided to be a good person on a couple occasions and made new friends out of it.How do we decide who goes?Everyone deserves to be here and I don't think I could stand it if anyone left.

Crystal: I think that's the hardest thing to say.

jessidoll
10-22-2012, 05:11 PM
Crystal: I think that's the hardest thing to say.

Katelyn:*sighs* Maybe we could reason with them?I mean maybe we could let one if us go for a week or two and come back for Christmas!

Fairywings
10-22-2012, 05:16 PM
Katelyn:*sighs* Maybe we could reason with them?I mean maybe we could let one if us go for a week or two and come back for Christmas!

Crystal: *checks the calender* Christmas is a week from today. I doubt they will let the person go back after five days.

jessidoll
10-22-2012, 05:20 PM
Crystal: *checks the calender* Christmas is a week from today. I doubt they will let the person go back after five days.

Katelyn:*groans* Well this is just rotten.Theres no way we're going to make a decision because none of us want to go and none of us would let anyone go.

Fairywings
10-22-2012, 05:27 PM
Katelyn:*groans* Well this is just rotten.Theres no way we're going to make a decision because none of us want to go and none of us would let anyone go.

Crystal: No, I don't think any of us can go. I can't leave or be away from Fiona or Jackson, Fiona can't leave or be away from me or Tom, Tom can't leave or be away from Johanna and Fiona, and Johanna can't leave or be away from Tom. It's so hard to have siblings.

jessidoll
10-22-2012, 05:31 PM
Crystal: No, I don't think any of us can go. I can't leave or be away from Fiona or Jackson, Fiona can't leave or be away from me or Tom, Tom can't leave or be away from Johanna and Fiona, and Johanna can't leave or be away from Tom. It's so hard to have siblings.

Katelyn:I don't have any siblings,blood ones at least.I still think if he's going to make one of us go it has to be me.Sure I'd be heartbroken to leave Harry,and I'd be depressed not being with you guys but at least you guys will all be together.

Fairywings
10-22-2012, 05:34 PM
Katelyn:I don't have any siblings,blood ones at least.I still think if he's going to make one of us go it has to be me.Sure I'd be heartbroken to leave Harry,and I'd be depressed not being with you guys but at least you guys will all be together.

Johanna: No. I'll go. I can always write letters to Tom, and I'm not in love like pretty much everyone here. Sure, I'd be sad to leave you all, but my loss would not be as great as yours. Let me go. I've recovered anyway. I should be going back. I was only supposed to be here until I recovered.

jessidoll
10-22-2012, 05:38 PM
Johanna: No. I'll go. I can always write letters to Tom, and I'm not in love like pretty much everyone here. Sure, I'd be sad to leave you all, but my loss would not be as great as yours. Let me go.

Katelyn:*frowns* No way,you shouldn't have to leave.You can't just leave your brother and letters can't possibly work as well as just talking to him face to face.Plus we'd all miss you!

Fairywings
10-22-2012, 05:43 PM
Katelyn:*frowns* No way,you shouldn't have to leave.You can't just leave your brother and letters can't possibly work as well as just talking to him face to face.Plus we'd all miss you!

OOC: Okay, it's time to turn on the Ravenclaw genius.

Johanna: I don't have as much to lose. I mean, unless we were all to go back, we'd never be able to get through without losing somebody.

Crystal: *suddenly, on the verge of excitement* What if we all went back - but we didn't?

jessidoll
10-22-2012, 05:49 PM
OOC: Okay, it's time to turn on the Ravenclaw genius.

Johanna: I don't have as much to lose. I mean, unless we were all to go back, we'd never be able to get through without losing somebody.

Crystal: *suddenly, on the verge of excitement* What if we all went back - but we didn't?

Katelyn:*looks at her confuced* Uh,Crys?I think you need to lay down,you're making no sense.

Fairywings
10-22-2012, 06:01 PM
Katelyn:*looks at her confuced* Uh,Crys?I think you need to lay down,you're making no sense.

Crystal: We'd have to play by their rules, but we'd completely fool them! *lowers her voice in case of spies* No, hear me out, I got a plan. Okay, so we tell Dumbledore to take us all back to Hogwarts, and we go. Keep listening, don't tune me out yet. So we pretend to settle in, whatever. Then in the dead of night, when everyone's asleep, we sneak through the corridors to the Room of Requirement. I've used it before, we'll have no trouble finding it. Then, we use it as sort of a gateway. We go in and if we form it right, we'll be able to select a place to bew teleported. We can't come back here, instead we'll pick an obscure place and travel there. Maybe in Wales, or Scotland - in another country to throw them off if they ever try to find us. And we carry on like we would here, except extra careful not to attract attention. What do you think?

jessidoll
10-22-2012, 06:05 PM
Crystal: We'd have to play by their rules, but we'd completely fool them! *lowers her voice in case of spies* No, hear me out, I got a plan. Okay, so we tell Dumbledore to take us all back to Hogwarts, and we go. Keep listening, don't tune me out yet. So we pretend to settle in, whatever. Then in the dead of night, when everyone's asleep, we sneak through the corridors to the Room of Requirement. I've used it before, we'll have no trouble finding it. Then, we use it as sort of a gateway. We go in and if we form it right, we'll be able to select a place to bew teleported. We can't come back here, instead we'll pick an obscure place and travel there. Maybe in Wales, or Scotland - in another country to throw them off if they ever try to find us. And we carry on like we would here, except extra careful not to attract attention. What do you think?

Katelyn:*nods slowly thinking it over**smiles a bit then frowns*It's a great plan Crys,really.But no more Ireland?We'd have to start all over in a new place?What about the boys?I honestly don't think I'd be a happy camper if I never see Harry,and the same with Carls and Niall.

Fairywings
10-22-2012, 06:17 PM
Katelyn:*nods slowly thinking it over**smiles a bit then frowns*It's a great plan Crys,really.But no more Ireland?We'd have to start all over in a new place?What about the boys?I honestly don't think I'd be a happy camper if I never see Harry,and the same with Carls and Niall.

Crystal: This place and the cities around it are the first places they're going to look for us when they come looking for us. It's not like we can't go to other places, we just can't come back to Ireland, and we should probanbly also stay out of England. But we can travel, and don't the boys go on tour? Do we really have any other choices if we want to stay together? Diplomacy won't work.

jessidoll
10-22-2012, 06:22 PM
Crystal: This place and the cities around it are the first places they're going to look for us when they come looking for us. It's not like we can't go to other places, we just can't come back to Ireland, and we should probanbly also stay out of England. But we can travel, and don't the boys go on tour? Do we really have any other choices if we want to stay together? Diplomacy won't work.

Katelyn:I dunno when they go on tour,but I know it's not before Christmas. I know we need to do this if we're going to stay together but I don't wanna leave him.*sighs* But I guess if it keeps him,the boys,and all of us safe it's the best way.I just don't know how to tell him.

Fairywings
10-22-2012, 06:34 PM
Katelyn:I dunno when they go on tour,but I know it's not before Christmas. I know we need to do this if we're going to stay together but I don't wanna leave him.*sighs* But I guess if it keeps him,the boys,and all of us safe it's the best way.I just don't know how to tell him.

Crystal: *pauses* *quietly* I can't believe I'm doing this............. *aloud* Actually, let's keep that idea in mind, but not committ to it just yet. You go find the boys, and explain in the simplest and "safest" terms what our problem is -don't even mention magic, just say we don't want to go back to our boarding school but people are trying to make us, and mention it's very remote or whatever you want to say- and ask them what we should do. I'll deny I ever said thisd later, but we need another opinion, because we can't figure thios out on our own.

jessidoll
10-22-2012, 06:41 PM
Crystal: *pauses* *quietly* I can't believe I'm doing this............. *aloud* Actually, let's keep that idea in mind, but not committ to it just yet. You go find the boys, and explain in the simplest and "safest" terms what our problem is -don't even mention magic, just say we don't want to go back to our boarding school but people are trying to make us, and mention it's very remote or whatever you want to say- and ask them what we should do. I'll deny I ever said thisd later, but we need another opinion, because we can't figure thios out on our own.

Katelyn:*nods* Sure thing,now how do I explain it...*walks to the kitchen and grabs an apple**walks up the stairs slowly thinking of what to say*

Fairywings
10-22-2012, 06:48 PM
Katelyn:*nods* Sure thing,now how do I explain it...*walks to the kitchen and grabs an apple**walks up the stairs slowly thinking of what to say*

Johanna: Do you think I should go too, because me they've met, or should it be a thing you and Carls do on your own?

Crystal: *shrugs* Go if Kate permits you.

jessidoll
10-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Johanna: Do you think I should go too, because me they've met, or should it be a thing you and Carls do on your own?

Crystal: *shrugs* Go if Kate permits you.

Katelyn:*turns around on the stairs* Yeah sure,you can come.You don't need my permission,they're your friends too.

Fairywings
10-22-2012, 07:08 PM
Katelyn:*turns around on the stairs* Yeah sure,you can come.You don't need my permission,they're your friends too.

Johanna: Okay. *walks over to her* So how can we explain this? Only Harry and Niall know about magic, and the less the others know, the safer they are.

BK228
10-22-2012, 07:30 PM
Jackson: Orrr we could just send Tammin back! Nobody cares about her anyway!!

OOC: :D

Fairywings
10-22-2012, 07:55 PM

Crystal: Oh yeah, forgot about her! Problem solved.

jessidoll
10-22-2012, 07:57 PM
Johanna: Okay. *walks over to her* So how can we explain this? Only Harry and Niall know about magic, and the less the others know, the safer they are.

Katelyn:*opens her mouth to tell her her plan but shuts it hearing him* Excuse me?

Fairywings
10-22-2012, 08:01 PM
OOC: Homework time!

jessidoll
10-22-2012, 08:30 PM
OOC: Homework time!

Ooc: Yuck,have fun with that!

jessidoll
10-22-2012, 09:47 PM
Crystal: Oh yeah, forgot about her! Problem solved.

Katelyn:*grins* That means none of our family has to leave!

Fairywings
10-22-2012, 10:03 PM
Katelyn:*grins* That means none of our family has to leave!

Crystal: Yay!

jessidoll
10-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Crystal: Yay!

Katelyn:*jumps off the stairs and does a little dance giggling* This is brilliant!We don't have to leave,or miss anyone,or anything!

Fairywings
10-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Katelyn:*jumps off the stairs and does a little dance giggling* This is brilliant!We don't have to leave,or miss anyone,or anything!

Crystal: *just grins at her*

jessidoll
10-22-2012, 10:17 PM
Crystal: *just grins at her*

Katelyn:*starts to sing the song she wrote earlier smiling still dancing around very happily*

niallsprincess
10-23-2012, 05:20 PM
OOC: I'm here. I had to stay after school for district honor band practice again. RP recap?

jessidoll
10-23-2012, 05:33 PM
OOC: I'm here. I had to stay after school for district honor band practice again. RP recap?

Ooc:Hi!Uhm they are sending Brandon's character Tammin back instead of any of the others and everyones happy!

niallsprincess
10-23-2012, 05:49 PM
Ooc:Hi!Uhm they are sending Brandon's character Tammin back instead of any of the others and everyones happy!

OOC: Cool! No one liked Tammin! :) :rotfl2:

Carly: *smiles* This works in all of our favor.

jessidoll
10-23-2012, 06:03 PM
OOC: Cool! No one liked Tammin! :) :rotfl2:

Carly: *smiles* This works in all of our favor.

Katelyn:I know!Now we don't have to leave any of our family,we can stay in Ireland,and I don't have to leave Harry!*grins*

OOc:Haha,nope!:lmao:

niallsprincess
10-23-2012, 06:06 PM
Katelyn:I know!Now we don't have to leave any of our family,we can stay in Ireland,and I don't have to leave Harry!*grins*

OOc:Haha,nope!:lmao:

Carly: *smiles* yeah, and I don't have to leave Niall. That's a relief.

jessidoll
10-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Carly: *smiles* yeah, and I don't have to leave Niall. That's a relief.

Katelyn:*squels a bit* So none of us have to leave the boys we love!*giggles and walks to the kitchen grabbing an apple and banana*

niallsprincess
10-23-2012, 06:31 PM
Katelyn:*squels a bit* So none of us have to leave the boys we love!*giggles and walks to the kitchen grabbing an apple and banana*

Carly: Yep. That's good. *walks to the living room* *sits down on the couch and picks up her puppy which she recently went home to go get*

OOC: I can't remember Carly's dog's name :rolleyes2 :crazy2: :sad2:

jessidoll
10-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Carly: Yep. That's good. *walks to the living room* *sits down on the couch and picks up her puppy which she recently went home to go get*

OOC: I can't remember Carly's dog's name :rolleyes2 :crazy2: :sad2:

Katelyn:*finishes her apple and drink**grabs a packet of popcorn and starts to pop it in the microwave**hops on the counter smiling*

Ooc:Umm.......Boston I think?

niallsprincess
10-23-2012, 06:49 PM
Katelyn:*finishes her apple and drink**grabs a packet of popcorn and starts to pop it in the microwave**hops on the counter smiling*

Ooc:Umm.......Boston I think?

OOC: Right! i knew it started with a B. :) Thanks

Carly: *turns the TV on*

Fairywings
10-23-2012, 07:01 PM
OOC: Forgot about your dog!

Johanna: *sits next to Carly* I'm so happy Christmas is almost here and we can all be together!

Crystal: I just hope the living room is big enough for everyone.

jessidoll
10-23-2012, 07:02 PM
OOC: Right! i knew it started with a B. :) Thanks

Carly: *turns the TV on*

Ooc: No prob!

Katelyn:*opens the microwave when the popcorn's done and puts it in a bowl**starts to eat some when she remembers something* Holy Nandos!I forgot! *puts the bowl down and runs up to her room**picks up her camera and looks to see she has a lot of pictures* I can't believe myself. *puts on a beanie and runs downstairs* Everyone okay if I go out to town for a bit? *quickly takes another picture of Carly watching TV and of other people around*

niallsprincess
10-23-2012, 07:06 PM

Katelyn:*opens the microwave when the popcorn's done and puts it in a bowl**starts to eat some when she remembers something* Holy Nandos!I forgot! *puts the bowl down and runs up to her room**picks up her camera and looks to see she has a lot of pictures* I can't believe myself. *puts on a beanie and runs downstairs* Everyone okay if I go out to town for a bit? *quickly takes another picture of Carly watching TV and of other people around*

Carly: You can go. Just call if you need anyone to come with you.

OOC: Have to write a biography for english. My famous person: Walt Disney :thumbsup2

jessidoll
10-23-2012, 07:10 PM

OOC: Have to write a biography for english. My famous person: Walt Disney :thumbsup2

Katelyn:*nods* Okey dokey!Be back soon,promise.*walks outside toward town in the now light snow falling**takes a few pictures of trees and buildings covered in snow*

Ooc:Awh!That's so cool!:banana:

Fairywings
10-23-2012, 07:10 PM

Tom: *poses in a goofy way*

Fiona: *laughs* He loves having his picture taken! Go, we'll be fine!

OOC: AWESOME!!!

jessidoll
10-23-2012, 07:17 PM
Tom: *poses in a goofy way*

Fiona: *laughs* He loves having his picture taken! Go, we'll be fine!

OOC: AWESOME!!!

Katelyn:*looks through her pictures**laughs looking at that picture**walks into town and sees a few stands selling warm drinks and food**walks over to one and buys a hot chocolate and brownie*

niallsprincess
10-23-2012, 07:31 PM
OOC: I thought so :) I'm excited to write it. We had to write down some facts the other day and had about 30 just off the top of my head. I have to look up some more, though.

jessidoll
10-23-2012, 07:37 PM
OOC: I thought so :) I'm excited to write it. We had to write down some facts the other day and had about 30 just off the top of my head. I have to look up some more, though.

Ooc: That's so cool!I think it's great you're doing it about Walt,and that you know that many facts just off your head!:eek: It hurts to say but I'd probably need to use google if I were doing it.

Fairywings
10-23-2012, 07:42 PM
OOC: Well it's cool that you know a bunch of stuff already!

niallsprincess
10-23-2012, 07:47 PM
Ooc: That's so cool!I think it's great you're doing it about Walt,and that you know that many facts just off your head!:eek: It hurts to say but I'd probably need to use google if I were doing it.
OOC: Haha! That's ok! I'm sure LOTS of people would! :goodvibes
OOC: Well it's cool that you know a bunch of stuff already!

OOC: Yep! I read a lot of Disney books. They usually have a lot in them :) :cheer2:

jessidoll
10-23-2012, 07:50 PM
Katelyn:*finishes her brownie and drinks her hot cocoa walking into the film developing store**smiles politely at the boy behind the cash register* Hello,I'd like to have these pictures on my camera and phone developed.

Cashier:Sure thing,can I see them?

Katelyn:Absolutely.*hands him her camera and takes her phone out of her back pocket* *hands it to him* Is it possible to get the photos from my phone sooner?I'm really not sure about walking around without it.

Cashier:Yeah,I just need the memory card and I can get the photos on the computer in a minute.I really don't think you should worry about not having your phone with you around,nothing ever happens here.*starts to develop the pictures*

Katelyn:*mumbles* Yeah,don't be so sure.*waits patiently for her phone*

jessidoll
10-23-2012, 07:52 PM
OOC: Haha! That's ok! I'm sure LOTS of people would! :goodvibes

OOC: Yep! I read a lot of Disney books. They usually have a lot in them :) :cheer2:

Ooc: Hm,you're probably right!

And I edited this for IC because I don't want to post three times right after another.:)

Cashier:*does some things on the computer and hands her her phone and camera* Okay...so I've got the pictures uploaded now I just need to print them.Now this may take a bit so can I have your number to call or text you when they're done?

Katelyn:*grabs it and smiles* Yeah sure. *give him her number* Now how long is this gonna take exactly?

Cashier:Well,it could take as short as half an hour or maybe two.You have a lot of pictures here so I'm not sure exactly.

Katelyn:*sighs* Okay,well I suppose I'll just have to wait.*waves and walks out into the cold**starts to walk down the sidewalk looking around secretly hoping nothing or no one hurts her*

niallsprincess
10-24-2012, 06:13 PM
OOC: I'm here!

Carly: *gets some Oreos from the kitchen*

jessidoll
10-24-2012, 06:18 PM
OOC: I'm here!

Carly: *gets some Oreos from the kitchen*

Ooc: Hi!:wave2:

Katelyn:*sees the club open and runs across the street**walks in shaking out her hair and sees David the manager standing up keeping an eye on the club**walks over ad sits on a bar stool* Hey Dave!

David:Hello Katelyn,how are you?

Katelyn:*shrugs* Fine I guess,a little bruised up but other than that pretty good.

David:*looks at her bruise and shakes his head* You live a crazy life ya know that?*chuckles and crosses his arms* So are you going to perform tonight?

Katelyn:*laughs* Yes,yes I do.Uh no I don't think so,I just need somewhere to wait for my pictures to get printed.

David:*shrugs* Suit yourself.

Katelyn:*looks around and sees a guy staring at her a few tables away**gets creeped out and looks away quickly* Uhm,do you know that guy?*nods her head slightly in his direction*

David:*looks and spots him* Oh yeah,freaky guy.He's been here every day for the past week all day long.Why do you ask?

Katelyn:He's staring at me and it's kinda scaring me.*stays there for a half hour when her phone gets a text message saying her pictures are done* Well I gotta go,bye David!I hope you and your family have a great Christmas!*starts to walk out*

David:*waves* You too Kate!

Katelyn:*walks toward the film developing store again and gets the feeling she's being followed**turns around and sees groups hanging put but not following her**shrugs and continues to walk**gets the same feeling again but this time jogs to the store*

niallsprincess
10-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Ooc: Hi!:wave2:

Katelyn:*sees the club open and runs across the street**walks in shaking out her hair and sees David the manager standing up keeping an eye on the club**walks over ad sits on a bar stool* Hey Dave!

David:Hello Katelyn,how are you?

Katelyn:*shrugs* Fine I guess,a little bruised up but other than that pretty good.

David:*looks at her bruise and shakes his head* You live a crazy life ya know that?*chuckles and crosses his arms* So are you going to perform tonight?

Katelyn:*laughs* Yes,yes I do.Uh no I don't think so,I just need somewhere to wait for my pictures to get printed.

David:*shrugs* Suit yourself.

Katelyn:*looks around and sees a guy staring at her a few tables away**gets creeped out and looks away quickly* Uhm,do you know that guy?*nods her head slightly in his direction*

David:*looks and spots him* Oh yeah,freaky guy.He's been here every day for the past week all day long.Why do you ask?

Katelyn:He's staring at me and it's kinda scaring me.*stays there for a half hour when her phone gets a text message saying her pictures are done* Well I gotta go,bye David!I hope you and your family have a great Christmas!*starts to walk out*

David:*waves* You too Kate!

Katelyn:*walks toward the film developing store again and gets the feeling she's being followed**turns around and sees groups hanging put but not following her**shrugs and continues to walk**gets the same feeling again but this time jogs to the store*

OOC: Have a good day? :scratchin

Carly: *takes the Oreos to the back deck and sits down on a chair in the sun, tanning*

jessidoll
10-24-2012, 06:32 PM
OOC: Have a good day? :scratchin

Carly: *takes the Oreos to the back deck and sits down on a chair in the sun, tanning*

OOc: Yupp!:thumbsup2 How about you?

Katelyn: *walks inside the store a little nervous**walks up to the same guy from earlier* Hi,my pictures are ready?

Cashier: Oh yeah,I remember you.*walks to the back for a few minutes then brings out two envelopes full of pictures* This one is from your iphone. *hands her a small envelope pretty full with photos* And here are the ones from your camera. *hands her a larger envelope filled with a lot of pictures*

Katelyn: *grabs them and pays* Tanks! *walks out straight to the mansion**gets there quickly and walks inside**goes in to the living room and sits on the sofa**starts to look at her phone photos smiling at them*

niallsprincess
10-24-2012, 06:38 PM
OOc: Yupp!:thumbsup2 How about you?

Katelyn: *walks inside the store a little nervous**walks up to the same guy from earlier* Hi,my pictures are ready?

Cashier: Oh yeah,I remember you.*walks to the back for a few minutes then brings out two envelopes full of pictures* This one is from your iphone. *hands her a small envelope pretty full with photos* And here are the ones from your camera. *hands her a larger envelope filled with a lot of pictures*

Katelyn: *grabs them and pays* Tanks! *walks out straight to the mansion**gets there quickly and walks inside**goes in to the living room and sits on the sofa**starts to look at her phone photos smiling at them*

OOC: Good :)

Carly: *puts her sunglasses on and picks up a glass of lemonade she set out earlier*

Fairywings
10-24-2012, 06:40 PM
Crystal: Hey. Tom's shoes wore out so he's out with Jo getting new ones. Fiona found horses in our backyard so she's seeing if anyone's missing three horses.

jessidoll
10-24-2012, 06:45 PM
OOC: Good :)

Carly: *puts her sunglasses on and picks up a glass of lemonade she set out earlier*

OOc: Yay!:cheer2:

Katelyn:*puts the pictures on the coffee table and runs upstairs to her room**changes in to high waisted denim shorts and a white crop top with "Hipsta Please" across it**puts on a white beanie and looks in the mirror and smiles* I'm so glad I bought this,it's cute!*grabs her photo album and runs back down to the living room*

jessidoll
10-24-2012, 06:50 PM
Crystal: Hey. Tom's shoes wore out so he's out with Jo getting new ones. Fiona found horses in our backyard so she's seeing if anyone's missing three horses.

Katelyn:*grabs the photos and sits on the floor* Hi!She found horses?Cool!*opens the photo album to the first page and places the first picture of herself in it**titles the page and starts the next one putting pictures of her and the girls*

Fairywings
10-24-2012, 07:15 PM
Katelyn:*grabs the photos and sits on the floor* Hi!She found horses?Cool!*opens the photo album to the first page and places the first picture of herself in it**titles the page and starts the next one putting pictures of her and the girls*

Crystal: *looks over* Whatacha doin?

Fiona: *bursts through the door* I've been to ever ranch, farm, and stables around Mullingar. None are missing horses like the ones I described. What do you think I should do?

jessidoll
10-24-2012, 07:23 PM
Crystal: *looks over* Whatacha doin?

Fiona: *bursts through the door* I've been to ever ranch, farm, and stables around Mullingar. None are missing horses like the ones I described. What do you think I should do?

Katelyn:I'm finally staring this photo album my aunt sent me for my birthday,I'm supposed to fill it with my favorite memories and people.*jumps a bit and looks at Fiona**grins* Can we keep them?Please!I'll feed them and wash them and I'll play with them everyday!

niallsprincess
10-24-2012, 07:31 PM
Carly: *falls asleep on the chair, still out in the sun*

OOC: Yes, it is possible to tan in the winter as long as the sun is out.

Carly: *shivers*

Fairywings
10-24-2012, 07:33 PM
Katelyn:I'm finally staring this photo album my aunt sent me for my birthday,I'm supposed to fill it with my favorite memories and people.*jumps a bit and looks at Fiona**grins* Can we keep them?Please!I'll feed them and wash them and I'll play with them everyday!

Fiona: Horses don't need a bath every day. But I suppose we can keep them. One of the schools I've been to included riding both Western and English, so I know all about horses.

Crystal: How many schools have you been to?!

Fiona: Over 50 in the three years I was missing alone. Not counting training for my job.

jessidoll
10-24-2012, 07:40 PM
Fiona: Horses don't need a bath every day. But I suppose we can keep them. One of the schools I've been to included riding both Western and English, so I know all about horses.

Crystal: How many schools have you been to?!

Fiona: Over 50 in the three years I was missing alone. Not counting training for my job.

Carly: *falls asleep on the chair, still out in the sun*

OOC: Yes, it is possible to tan in the winter as long as the sun is out.

Carly: *shivers*

Katelyn:*grins* We have pet horses!*does a little dance sitting down and laughs at herself**starts putting more pictures of everyone else in the album*

Ooc: Hm,didn't know that.Guess I learned something new today!:lmao::)

Fairywings
10-24-2012, 10:39 PM
Katelyn:*grins* We have pet horses!*does a little dance sitting down and laughs at herself**starts putting more pictures of everyone else in the album*

Ooc: Hm,didn't know that.Guess I learned something new today!:lmao::)

Fiona: One's a palomino, -you know, the gold ones?- one's a bay -brown with black legs, mane, tail, etc- and one's white.

OOC: If we name the horses, the white one's called Maximus, no ifs ands or buts.

jessidoll
10-25-2012, 05:56 PM
Fiona: One's a palomino, -you know, the gold ones?- one's a bay -brown with black legs, mane, tail, etc- and one's white.

OOC: If we name the horses, the white one's called Maximus, no ifs ands or buts.

Katelyn:*grins* They sound pretty!Can I see them!?I'm almost done with my album.*places all her pictures of the boys in the photo with funny captions above them*

Ooc:Haha don't worry,I like that idea!:lmao:

jessidoll
10-27-2012, 07:07 PM
Katelyn:*sneezes* Excuse me. *puts the last picture in which is her and Harry at the park**leaves the last spot empty and jumps up holding the album* I finished it!I finished my album of memories!Well,except for one last spot.I'm gonna save that for something special.*coughs and puts her hand to her head*

jessidoll
10-28-2012, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE="jessidoll"]Katelyn:*sneezes* Excuse me. *puts the last picture in which is her and Harry at the park**leaves the last spot empty and jumps up holding the album* I finished it!I finished my album of memories!Well,except for one last spot.I'm gonna save that for something special.*coughs and puts her hand to her head* Aw man,I hate headaches.*puts the album on the coffee table and walks to a bathroom on this floor and grabs some medicine**walks to the kitchen and grabs a bottle of water to help the medicine go down**closes her eyes and makes a funny face because of the taste*.[/COLOR]

simbagirl
10-28-2012, 07:37 PM
Post #7

niallsprincess
10-28-2012, 08:42 PM
Carly: *wakes up nice and tan* Yay! *shivers again* *runs inside*

OOC: All night skate the other day from 11 at night to 6 in the morning. :thumbsup2

jessidoll
10-28-2012, 09:08 PM
Carly: *wakes up nice and tan* Yay! *shivers again* *runs inside*

OOC: All night skate the other day from 11 at night to 6 in the morning. :thumbsup2

Katelyn:*quickly finishes the water**says in a funny voice from her nose being stock up* Thats disgusting.*sees her and waves* Hey Carl!How are you- *sneezes* tan?

Ooc:Sounds fun!

niallsprincess
10-28-2012, 09:11 PM
Katelyn:*quickly finishes the water**says in a funny voice from her nose being stock up* Thats disgusting.*sees her and waves* Hey Carl!How are you- *sneezes* tan?

Ooc:Sounds fun!

Carly: Yeah. Are you sick?

OOC: It totally was :)

jessidoll
10-28-2012, 09:14 PM
Carly: Yeah. Are you sick?

OOC: It totally was :)

Katelyn:No.*sneezes then coughs* It's uhm....allergies?Yeah,I'm fine just my allergies.

niallsprincess
10-29-2012, 06:04 PM
Katelyn:No.*sneezes then coughs* It's uhm....allergies?Yeah,I'm fine just my allergies.

Carly: *shakes her head* Are you sure?

OOC: I got up at 4 this morning to hear Little Things (1D's new single) the minute it came out. Have you heard it yet? It's LOVELY! :goodvibes

jessidoll
10-29-2012, 06:10 PM
Carly: *shakes her head* Are you sure?

OOC: I got up at 4 this morning to hear Little Things (1D's new single) the minute it came out. Have you heard it yet? It's LOVELY! :goodvibes

Katelyn:*coughs and puts her hands to her head again* Uhm,no?I actually feel a little light headed,is that good?*sneezes and groans*

Ooc: Oh my god yes!Its my new favorite,all the boys sound so great!

niallsprincess
10-29-2012, 07:32 PM
Katelyn:*coughs and puts her hands to her head again* Uhm,no?I actually feel a little light headed,is that good?*sneezes and groans*

Ooc: Oh my god yes!Its my new favorite,all the boys sound so great!

Carly: no, you might want to get to a doctor.

OOC: I know! It's my new favorite too! It's the perfect song because it's what every girl wants to hear from a guy. It's perfect, especially for insecure people like myself. :blush: It's been on replay ALL day. Can't wait for it to come out on iTunes

jessidoll
10-29-2012, 08:09 PM
Carly: no, you might want to get to a doctor.

OOC: I know! It's my new favorite too! It's the perfect song because it's what every girl wants to hear from a guy. It's perfect, especially for insecure people like myself. :blush: It's been on replay ALL day. Can't wait for it to come out on iTunes

Katelyn:*wrinkles her nose* No tanks,I'll just lay in bed and take some medicine.I hate doctors.*puts her hand to her forehead and frowns at her fever*

Ooc: Same here.As soon as I woke-up this morning I looked it up and I've listened to it for the past four hours on replay!

niallsprincess
10-29-2012, 08:14 PM
Katelyn:*wrinkles her nose* No tanks,I'll just lay in bed and take some medicine.I hate doctors.*puts her hand to her forehead and frowns at her fever*

Ooc: Same here.As soon as I woke-up this morning I looked it up and I've listened to it for the past four hours on replay!

Carly: Well you better lay down right now. You look really sick.

OOC: Me tooooooo! I got up 2 hours early to hear it. I am very sleepy now. :surfweb:

jessidoll
10-29-2012, 08:21 PM
Carly: Well you better lay down right now. You look really sick.

OOC: Me tooooooo! I got up 2 hours early to hear it. I am very sleepy now. :surfweb:

Katelyn:*nods and walks very wobbly towards the stairs**looks up them and frowns again* There's no way I'll be able to walk up all those and not pass out.*sighs and walks to the living room**lays down on the couch and covers herself with a blanket**groans* My stomach hurts.

OOc: That is dedication at it's finest!

niallsprincess
10-29-2012, 09:10 PM
Katelyn:*nods and walks very wobbly towards the stairs**looks up them and frowns again* There's no way I'll be able to walk up all those and not pass out.*sighs and walks to the living room**lays down on the couch and covers herself with a blanket**groans* My stomach hurts.

OOc: That is dedication at it's finest!

Carly: I'll get you some medicine. *heads to the kitchen*

OOC: Oh my gosh, this song is making me cry now because I'm really listening to the words and they're special to me... :sad2:

jessidoll
10-29-2012, 09:14 PM
Carly: I'll get you some medicine. *heads to the kitchen*

OOC: Oh my gosh, this song is making me cry now because I'm really listening to the words and they're special to me... :sad2:

Katelyn:Thank-you.*groans again because of her stomach*

Ooc: Awh I'm sorry!I cried when I first heard it.

niallsprincess
10-29-2012, 09:18 PM
Katelyn:Thank-you.*groans again because of her stomach*

Ooc: Awh I'm sorry!I cried when I first heard it.

Carly: Here you go! *smiles and hands her the medication8 We need to get you feeling better.

OOC: It's okay. It's a good thing I suppose.

jessidoll
10-29-2012, 09:21 PM
Carly: Here you go! *smiles and hands her the medication8 We need to get you feeling better.

OOC: It's okay. It's a good thing I suppose.

Katelyn:*takes the medicine and frowns* I hate medicine,it's yucky.*gasps and holds her stomach**whimpers*

niallsprincess
10-29-2012, 09:49 PM
Katelyn:*takes the medicine and frowns* I hate medicine,it's yucky.*gasps and holds her stomach**whimpers*

Carly: Well you're a good girl for taking it. It will make you feel better in no time. Don't worry.

jessidoll
10-29-2012, 09:57 PM
Carly: Well you're a good girl for taking it. It will make you feel better in no time. Don't worry.

Katelyn:*grumbles* I hate being one of the youngest,I feel like a baby sometimes.Like I'm the little kid!*goes wide-eyed and jumps off the couch**runs to the bathroom and gets sick for about half an hour**cleans herself up and opens the door leaning against the frame frowning and whines* I don't feel good at all.

niallsprincess
10-29-2012, 10:06 PM
Katelyn:*grumbles* I hate being one of the youngest,I feel like a baby sometimes.Like I'm the little kid!*goes wide-eyed and jumps off the couch**runs to the bathroom and gets sick for about half an hour**cleans herself up and opens the door leaning against the frame frowning and whines* I don't feel good at all.

Carly: *sighs* Katelyn, I think you might really need to go to the doctor. *picks up the phone*

jessidoll
10-29-2012, 10:08 PM
Carly: *sighs* Katelyn, I think you might really need to go to the doctor. *picks up the phone*

Katelyn:*groans* I don't wanna!You can't make me see one!*crosses her arms and walks over to the coach**sits down and groans holding her stomach again* I'm fine,really.I'll be better in an hour I bet.

niallsprincess
10-29-2012, 10:15 PM
Katelyn:*groans* I don't wanna!You can't make me see one!*crosses her arms and walks over to the coach**sits down and groans holding her stomach again* I'm fine,really.I'll be better in an hour I bet.

Carly: No you won't. Something's wrong. *grumbles and takes the phone to a different room*

jessidoll
10-29-2012, 10:18 PM
Carly: No you won't. Something's wrong. *grumbles and takes the phone to a different room*

Katelyn:*groans* I hate this!*throws a pillow next to her in the floor in frustration**gasps and wraps her arms around her stomach biting her lip and closing her eyes*

niallsprincess
10-29-2012, 10:25 PM
Katelyn:*groans* I hate this!*throws a pillow next to her in the floor in frustration**gasps and wraps her arms around her stomach biting her lip and closing her eyes*

Carly: *calls the doctor* *walks back out* Ok, the doctor's coming here.

jessidoll
10-29-2012, 10:29 PM
Carly: *calls the doctor* *walks back out* Ok, the doctor's coming here.

Katelyn:*says sarcastically* Amazing,why don't we dance around while we wait?*whimpers and bites her lip again* I hate doctors,can't I just tough it out?

niallsprincess
10-29-2012, 10:31 PM
Katelyn:*says sarcastically* Amazing,why don't we dance around while we wait?*whimpers and bites her lip again* I hate doctors,can't I just tough it out?

Carly: No, no you can't. Something could be seriously wrong.

jessidoll
10-29-2012, 10:38 PM
Carly: No, no you can't. Something could be seriously wrong.

Katelyn:*mutters* It might not.*sighs* What if something is wrong?I hate hospitals and even more if I'm in them by myself.I really don't wanna go!

niallsprincess
10-29-2012, 10:42 PM
Katelyn:*mutters* It might not.*sighs* What if something is wrong?I hate hospitals and even more if I'm in them by myself.I really don't wanna go!

Carly: Calm down. I'm sure the doctor can fix you right here at home. He should be here in half an hour.

OOC: You can RP the doctor when he gets there.

jessidoll
10-29-2012, 10:46 PM
Carly: Calm down. I'm sure the doctor can fix you right here at home. He should be here in half an hour.

OOC: You can RP the doctor when he gets there.

Katelyn:Fine,but I swear if he makes me get a shot I'm gonna go crazy.*groans in pain again and lays down across the couch* It hurts!

Ooc: Sounds good.

niallsprincess
10-30-2012, 09:24 PM
Katelyn:Fine,but I swear if he makes me get a shot I'm gonna go crazy.*groans in pain again and lays down across the couch* It hurts!

Ooc: Sounds good.

Carly: You might not even have to get a shot. Now, I'm not making any promises but theres a chance you might be just fine, but we need to check.

OOC: Sorry I fell asleep last night!:(

jessidoll
10-30-2012, 09:56 PM
Carly: You might not even have to get a shot. Now, I'm not making any promises but theres a chance you might be just fine, but we need to check.

OOC: Sorry I fell asleep last night!:(

Katelyn:*crosses her arms again and mumbles under her breath**hears the doorbell and goes wide-eyed* I'm not home! *covers her mouth and then groans* Ow,my chest hurts now.

Doctor:*shouts* Hello?I received a phone call earlier for an appointment?

OOc: It's cool!I fell asleep just a little after.

niallsprincess
10-30-2012, 10:43 PM
Katelyn:*crosses her arms again and mumbles under her breath**hears the doorbell and goes wide-eyed* I'm not home! *covers her mouth and then groans* Ow,my chest hurts now.

Doctor:*shouts* Hello?I received a phone call earlier for an appointment?

OOc: It's cool!I fell asleep just a little after.

Carly: I'll get it. Just relax. *runs to the door and opens in* Come inside. Katelyn is on the couch. *leads him to the living room* Here she is. She's really sick with something.

OOC: Oh ok. That makes me feel a little better. Disney music and Little Things have been playing all day. :worship:

jessidoll
10-30-2012, 10:52 PM
Carly: I'll get it. Just relax. *runs to the door and opens in* Come inside. Katelyn is on the couch. *leads him to the living room* Here she is. She's really sick with something.

OOC: Oh ok. That makes me feel a little better. Disney music and Little Things have been playing all day. :worship:

Doctor:*follows her and sits in front of Katelyn* Hm,how are you feeling?

Katelyn:*says a little angrily* Sick that's why my friend called you,duh.

Doctor:*chuckles* Okay,I meant what hurts?What are your symptoms?

Katelyn:*bits her lip to stop from whimpering from the pain in her stomach and chest* My stomach hurts and so does my chest.It feels like it's burning.

Doctor:*nods* Okay,thank-you.Have you vomited or gotten sick in any other way?

Katelyn:*nods* I threw up.

Doctor: *nods slowly* Okay,I have a theory but I need to know if you mind if I take a test to get a diagnosis?

Katelyn:*nods* Will I have to take a shot?

Doctor:No,but I will need to prick your finger to get a blood sample.*starts to dig in his bag*

Katelyn:*pales* B-b-blood?

OOc: Haha sounds like a good way to spend the day.

niallsprincess
10-30-2012, 10:54 PM
Doctor:*follows her and sits in front of Katelyn* Hm,how are you feeling?

Katelyn:*says a little angrily* Sick that's why my friend called you,duh.

Doctor:*chuckles* Okay,I meant what hurts?What are your symptoms?

Katelyn:*bits her lip to stop from whimpering from the pain in her stomach and chest* My stomach hurts and so does my chest.It feels like it's burning.

Doctor:*nods* Okay,thank-you.Have you vomited or gotten sick in any other way?

Katelyn:*nods* I threw up.

Doctor: *nods slowly* Okay,I have a theory but I need to know if you mind if I take a test to get a diagnosis?

Katelyn:*nods* Will I have to take a shot?

Doctor:No,but I will need to prick your finger to get a blood sample.*starts to dig in his bag*

Katelyn:*pales* B-b-blood?

OOc: Haha sounds like a good way to spend the day.

Carly: Calm down, Katelyn. Just look the other way.

OOC: Oh yes it was. And I carved pumpkins. But, I almost got in a car wreck today. Counting my lucky stars. :worship:

jessidoll
10-30-2012, 11:02 PM
Carly: Calm down, Katelyn. Just look the other way.

OOC: Oh yes it was. And I carved pumpkins. But, I almost got in a car wreck today. Counting my lucky stars. :worship:

Katelyn:*nods very slowly still pale**looks the other way and hold out her hand for him*

Doctor:*takes out a small device and touches it with her finger* Now,this might pinch a little so be calm.

Katelyn:*mumbles still pale* Be calm,be calm,stay calm I'll show you calm...

Doctor:*pricks her finger and leans back a little in case she goes crazy*

Katelyn:*gasps and shouts loudly* OW!THAT WASN'T A PINCH!*kisses her pointer finger where he took the blood and glares at him*

Doctor:*sighs and looks at a little piece of paper from the device* Alright my theory was correct,I'm afraid you have Acid reflux disease.Now,it's not that dangerous but you will have to take medication.

Katelyn:*still glares at him not really listening to him**imagining if she could pinch him like he did to her*

Ooc: HOLY FUDGECAKES ARE YOU OKAY!?!?!?

niallsprincess
10-30-2012, 11:08 PM
Katelyn:*nods very slowly still pale**looks the other way and hold out her hand for him*

Doctor:*takes out a small device and touches it with her finger* Now,this might pinch a little so be calm.

Katelyn:*mumbles still pale* Be calm,be calm,stay calm I'll show you calm...

Doctor:*pricks her finger and leans back a little in case she goes crazy*

Katelyn:*gasps and shouts loudly* OW!THAT WASN'T A PINCH!*kisses her pointer finger where he took the blood and glares at him*

Doctor:*sighs and looks at a little piece of paper from the device* Alright my theory was correct,I'm afraid you have Acid reflux disease.Now,it's not that dangerous but you will have to take medication.

Katelyn:*still glares at him not really listening to him**imagining if she could pinch him like he did to her*

Ooc: HOLY FUDGECAKES ARE YOU OKAY!?!?!?

Carly: *glares at Katelyn a little* Kate, did you hear him? You'll have to take medicine.

OOC: I'm ok. I said almost. We didn't actually hit. So basically what happened is we (my mom and I) were driving home from Chik-fil-a when this car was going SUPER fast around a curve. Like REALLY REALLY fast. We noticed that they were in our lane and at first I thought he'd move but then he was right in front of us. I was screaming bloody murder and we had to swerve off the road to avoid a crash. My mom and I were really scared but we're ok. Goodnight! :hug:

jessidoll
10-30-2012, 11:16 PM
Carly: *glares at Katelyn a little* Kate, did you hear him? You'll have to take medicine.

OOC: I'm ok. I said almost. We didn't actually hit. So basically what happened is we (my mom and I) were driving home from Chik-fil-a when this car was going SUPER fast around a curve. Like REALLY REALLY fast. We noticed that they were in our lane and at first I thought he'd move but then he was right in front of us. I was screaming bloody murder and we had to swerve off the road to avoid a crash. My mom and I were really scared but we're ok. Goodnight! :hug:

Katelyn:*snaps out of it and looks at her confuced* Wait,what?What happened?Medicine?*looks at the Doctor wide-eyed* I have to take medicine?!

Doctor:Yes,a pill that will help with your sickness.You'll have to take two pills a day for awhile since you've never been treated before.*grabs a container filled with purple pills inside* These are it.*hands it to her and stands up* Remember,two pills a day.

Katelyn:*takes them and observes them* Yeah yeah yeah,two a day I got it.*grabs her stomach*

Doctor:*nods* I'll send the bill another day.*walks out*

Katelyn:*mumbles* I can't believe I have a disease.

Ooc: Oh thank goodness,I'm glad you guys are okay!Night!

jessidoll
10-31-2012, 05:42 PM
Katelyn:*gasps and puts her hand on her chest**bites her lip and closes her eyes* Dumb chest burns,I hate this!I don't wanna be sick.*pouts*

Ooc: Happy Halloween!:yay:

niallsprincess
10-31-2012, 06:44 PM
Katelyn:*gasps and puts her hand on her chest**bites her lip and closes her eyes* Dumb chest burns,I hate this!I don't wanna be sick.*pouts*

Ooc: Happy Halloween!:yay:

Carly: Don't worry. You'll be ok in no time.

OOC: Happy Halloween! Never to old to go trick-or-treating so I'm going to in a bit... Giving out candy for a while first though. popcorn::

jessidoll
10-31-2012, 08:07 PM

OOC: Happy Halloween! Never to old to go trick-or-treating so I'm going to in a bit... Giving out candy for a while first though. popcorn::

Katelyn:*sighs* I'm still not happy about it. *stands up and swifts a little**puts her hand to her head* Ouch,that still hurts too! *wraps her arms around her stomach and walks to the t.v.**turns on the DVD player and puts in Bambi* Might as well watch something while I'm in pain.I'll be right back**walks slowly upstairs into her room**changes into pajama shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt**goes pale and runs to her bathroom**gets sick again and brushes her teeth**walks back down a little faster and sits on the couch pulling the blanket on her**pulls a pillow in front of her stomach and cuddles with it watching the movie*

Ooc: I just got back from trick-or-treating!Got lots of candy so I'm happy,plus I just re-dyed the end of my hair red again so I'm happy!:thumbsup2

jessidoll
10-31-2012, 08:33 PM

OOc: Oops never mind!Just the above post again!

BK228
10-31-2012, 11:58 PM
OOC: Small recap??

jessidoll
11-01-2012, 04:23 PM
OOC: Small recap??

Ooc:Hiya Brandon!Uhm Christmas is REALLY close,Katelyn is sick,and they found three horses and the white horse is going to be named Maximus!

Katelyn:*her stomach growls* Hm,guess your chest and stomach being in pain makes a girl hungry.*grabs her medicine and walks to the kitchen**reads the bottle* Lets see,I have to take one after I eat.*shrugs and looks through the fridge and cabinets*

niallsprincess
11-01-2012, 05:30 PM
OOC: Ugggh! I have SO much homework tonight. I don't usually get any homework and now all of my teachers gave me homework on the same day.

Carly: Ok, well I'll leave you to your movie. *goes upstairs to her room and starts her Christmas present wrapping*

jessidoll
11-01-2012, 06:04 PM
OOC: Ugggh! I have SO much homework tonight. I don't usually get any homework and now all of my teachers gave me homework on the same day.

Carly: Ok, well I'll leave you to your movie. *goes upstairs to her room and starts her Christmas present wrapping*

Katelyn:*hears her in the kitchen* Bye! *starts t take out things for a salad then stops* Well,I am sick.I deserve a few sweets.*smiles and puts them away**grabs a bowl and stuff for a hot fudge sundae**puts vanilla in a bowl and puts hot fudge jar in the microwave grabbing the whip cream on her way*

Ooc: That stinks!:worried:

BK228
11-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Jackson: *Heads into the kitchen passing Katelyn on his way in and stops to talk* Are you feeling any better?

jessidoll
11-01-2012, 06:15 PM
Jackson: *Heads into the kitchen passing Katelyn on his way in and stops to talk* Are you feeling any better?

Katelyn:*shrugs* My chest is burning like someone set fire to it,my stomach feels like someone kicked it as hard as they could,and my head is splitting.Yeah I'm fine,nothing out of the ordinary from this disease apparently.*takes the fudge out of the microwave and pours it over her ice cream*

BK228
11-01-2012, 10:20 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs* My chest is burning like someone set fire to it,my stomach feels like someone kicked it as hard as they could,and my head is splitting.Yeah I'm fine,nothing out of the ordinary from this disease apparently.*takes the fudge out of the microwave and pours it over her ice cream*

Jackson: It just sounds like a really bad case of influenza, if I say so.

jessidoll
11-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Jackson: It just sounds like a really bad case of influenza, if I say so.

Katelyn:*shrugs again* I think the doctor said Acid Disease,Reflex disease or something like that.*puts sprinkles,cherries and more whip cream on her sundae**puts everything up and sits down at the counter**starts to eat smiling at the cold*

BK228
11-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs again* I think the doctor said Acid Disease,Reflex disease or something like that.*puts sprinkles,cherries and more whip cream on her sundae**puts everything up and sits down at the counter**starts to eat smiling at the cold*

Jackson: You probably shouldn't be eating that unhealthy

jessidoll
11-02-2012, 04:58 PM
Jackson: You probably shouldn't be eating that unhealthy

Katelyn:*eats a huge bite* I don't care,it's good!Besides,the cold might help me.*eats some more*

niallsprincess
11-02-2012, 05:22 PM
OOC: Did you guys see the 1D Little Things MUSIC VIDEO?

jessidoll
11-02-2012, 05:34 PM
OOC: Did you guys see the 1D Little Things MUSIC VIDEO?

Ooc: ::yes:: I'M WATCHING AGAIN NOW!:hyper::hyper:

niallsprincess
11-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Ooc: ::yes:: I'M WATCHING AGAIN NOW!:hyper::hyper:

OOC: Oh, I love it! :dance3: It's SO beautiful! And I'm SO glad it's FINALLY the weekend. No homework. I can take a break. It was a LONG week! :coffee:

jessidoll
11-02-2012, 10:05 PM
OOC: Oh, I love it! :dance3: It's SO beautiful! And I'm SO glad it's FINALLY the weekend. No homework. I can take a break. It was a LONG week! :coffee:

Ooc: I know!I love the weekends,schools much too hard!Plus we have a lot of new 1D songs to listen too!<3

niallsprincess
11-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Ooc: I know!I love the weekends,schools much too hard!Plus we have a lot of new 1D songs to listen too!<3

OOC: Indeed! I can't wait until the 13th of November. That's when the album comes out. That's two days before my Disney trip :banana: :yay: :dance3: :hug:

jessidoll
11-02-2012, 10:12 PM
OOC: Indeed! I can't wait until the 13th of November. That's when the album comes out. That's two days before my Disney trip :banana: :yay: :dance3: :hug:

Ooc: Oh my gosh that means you might be able to listen to it on the way to Disney!Lucky!

niallsprincess
11-02-2012, 10:14 PM
Ooc: Oh my gosh that means you might be able to listen to it on the way to Disney!Lucky!

OOC: As far as I know, I'll be able to. But we have to get it from the store before it's sold out. We're going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party this year. That's exciting. :cool1:

jessidoll
11-02-2012, 10:17 PM
OOC: As far as I know, I'll be able to. But we have to get it from the store before it's sold out. We're going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party this year. That's exciting. :cool1:

Ooc: Oh thats really cool!I've never been at Disney to go there but I'm sure it's gonna be amazing!

jessidoll
11-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Katelyn:*finishes her sundae and cleans up everything**shivers and takes out a water bottle and grabs one pill from her bottle**takes the medicine and drinks some water to help it go down**walks to the living room and turns off the movie**walks upstairs to her room and grabs her guitar**sits on the bed and starts to sing and play the song she wrote*

niallsprincess
11-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Ooc: Oh thats really cool!I've never been at Disney to go there but I'm sure it's gonna be amazing!
OOC: I'm sure too. I'm really excited about it.
Katelyn:*finishes her sundae and cleans up everything**shivers and takes out a water bottle and grabs one pill from her bottle**takes the medicine and drinks some water to help it go down**walks to the living room and turns off the movie**walks upstairs to her room and grabs her guitar**sits on the bed and starts to sing and play the song she wrote*

Carly: *finishes the wrapping and comes downstairs* *sees the clean dish sitting there* I bet she had a sundae. That's not a good idea with her problem... That could make it worse... She's supposed to eat healthier. *shakes her head and picks up a back of chips* *goes into the living room*

jessidoll
11-03-2012, 06:48 PM
OOC: I'm sure too. I'm really excited about it.

Carly: *finishes the wrapping and comes downstairs* *sees the clean dish sitting there* I bet she had a sundae. That's not a good idea with her problem... That could make it worse... She's supposed to eat healthier. *shakes her head and picks up a back of chips* *goes into the living room*

Katelyn:*finishes her song and grins* Thats not half bad. *starts to play "Fix A Heart" by Demi Lovato**stops quickly and drops her guitar**runs to the bathroom and gets sick once again**groans loudly and leans against the shower thats next to the toilet sitting down with her arms wrapped around her stomach*This stinks!

niallsprincess
11-03-2012, 10:45 PM
Katelyn:*finishes her song and grins* Thats not half bad. *starts to play "Fix A Heart" by Demi Lovato**stops quickly and drops her guitar**runs to the bathroom and gets sick once again**groans loudly and leans against the shower thats next to the toilet sitting down with her arms wrapped around her stomach*This stinks!

Carly: *hears the toilet* And that's why you eat healthy while you're sick...

OOC: It seems that half of the music I listen to is Disney music. :love: :worship:

jessidoll
11-04-2012, 10:50 AM
Carly: *hears the toilet* And that's why you eat healthy while you're sick...

OOC: It seems that half of the music I listen to is Disney music. :love: :worship:

Katelyn:*groans again and tries to stand up but wobbles a bit on her feet**sighs and walks unsteadily to her bed and falls in it**covers herself with her duvet**sees Darcy walk in through the door* Hey Darce,will you cuddle with me?No person wants to lay with a sick girl.*smiles when she jumps next to her and cuddles her next to her chest*

Ooc: Haha that's cool!

niallsprincess
11-04-2012, 03:19 PM
Katelyn:*groans again and tries to stand up but wobbles a bit on her feet**sighs and walks unsteadily to her bed and falls in it**covers herself with her duvet**sees Darcy walk in through the door* Hey Darce,will you cuddle with me?No person wants to lay with a sick girl.*smiles when she jumps next to her and cuddles her next to her chest*

Ooc: Haha that's cool!

Carly: *stretches and puts on a fedora and a scarf* *opens the front door and goes into town*

jessidoll
11-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Carly: *stretches and puts on a fedora and a scarf* *opens the front door and goes into town*

Katelyn:*yawns and sits up holding Darcy**looks around* I'm bored... *looks at Darcy* You have any ideas what a sick girl and a cat can do? *laughs when she just licks her arm* Lets try to feed you.*puts her on the bed and stands up slowly**smiles when she doesn't wobble or fall**picks up her cat and walks downstairs to the kitchen*

niallsprincess
11-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Katelyn:*yawns and sits up holding Darcy**looks around* I'm bored... *looks at Darcy* You have any ideas what a sick girl and a cat can do? *laughs when she just licks her arm* Lets try to feed you.*puts her on the bed and stands up slowly**smiles when she doesn't wobble or fall**picks up her cat and walks downstairs to the kitchen*

Carly: *shivers and walks into a warm restaurant* *rubs her hands together before sitting down*

OOC: 7 days! :dance3:

jessidoll
11-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Carly: *shivers and walks into a warm restaurant* *rubs her hands together before sitting down*

OOC: 7 days! :dance3:

Katelyn:*gets to the kitchen and looks around seeing they're alone* Looks like it's just us Darc. *puts her down and walks to the lower cabinets and grabs her cat food**fills her bowl and puts it on the floor for her**sighs and walks over to the radio turning it up high**smiles when Little Mix "DNA" comes on and starts to twirl and giggle around to the fridge looking for a snack*

Ooc: Until your Disney trip!?

niallsprincess
11-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Katelyn:*gets to the kitchen and looks around seeing they're alone* Looks like it's just us Darc. *puts her down and walks to the lower cabinets and grabs her cat food**fills her bowl and puts it on the floor for her**sighs and walks over to the radio turning it up high**smiles when Little Mix "DNA" comes on and starts to twirl and giggle around to the fridge looking for a snack*

Ooc: Until your Disney trip!?

Carly: *grabs a bite to eat and chows down*

OOC: Yes! In exactly one week, I will be in DownTown Disney, probably eating at the WolfGang Puck Express. :cheer2: :hug:

jessidoll
11-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Carly: *grabs a bite to eat and chows down*

OOC: Yes! In exactly one week, I will be in DownTown Disney, probably eating at the WolfGang Puck Express. :cheer2: :hug:

Katelyn:*grabs a water bottle and an apple**sits at the counter listening to Justin Bieber and eats slowly not wanting to mess up her stomach anymore*

Ooc: Oh my gosh!:eek: I'm so jealous but I'm happy you'll be there soon!:yay::hug::)

niallsprincess
11-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Katelyn:*grabs a water bottle and an apple**sits at the counter listening to Justin Bieber and eats slowly not wanting to mess up her stomach anymore*

Ooc: Oh my gosh!:eek: I'm so jealous but I'm happy you'll be there soon!:yay::hug::)

Carly: *goes to starbucks and picks up a latte* *drinks it while walking down the street(

OOC: Haha thanks! I'm so excited I could explode in confetti and rainbows. :rotfl2:

jessidoll
11-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Carly: *goes to starbucks and picks up a latte* *drinks it while walking down the street(

OOC: Haha thanks! I'm so excited I could explode in confetti and rainbows. :rotfl2:

Katelyn:*finishes and throws away her trash**sighs and walks upstairs**grabs her guitar and phone and runs back down to the living room**looks up how to play a particular song and smiles when she finds it**starts to practice frowning whenever she messes up but keeps trying biting her lip in concentration*

Ooc:Confetti and rainbows!?Hahahaha no problem!:lmao:

niallsprincess
11-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Katelyn:*finishes and throws away her trash**sighs and walks upstairs**grabs her guitar and phone and runs back down to the living room**looks up how to play a particular song and smiles when she finds it**starts to practice frowning whenever she messes up but keeps trying biting her lip in concentration*

Ooc:Confetti and rainbows!?Hahahaha no problem!:lmao:

Carly: *yawns and goes into a clothes store*

OOC: Definitely haha! Now only 5! :upsidedow

jessidoll
11-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Carly: *yawns and goes into a clothes store*

OOC: Definitely haha! Now only 5! :upsidedow

Katelyn:*smiles when she learns "One Thing" on the guitar* Wicked! *pauses and feels her stomach* Hm,I don't feel that bad anymore.I wonder if I still look like a zombie.*puts her guitar up and walks up to her room**goes into the bathroom and looks at herself* Well,I've got a little color back to my face.Maybe the medicine is working already,I still shouldn't eat anything big though.*nods to her reflection and laughs at herself**grabs her phone and earbuds and walks downstairs**sees some of the boys old video diaries from when she was listening to their music**bites her lip and walks in to the living room,sitting on the couch**puts her earbuds in and starts the first one*

Ooc:Yay!:hyper::hyper::goodvibes

niallsprincess
11-10-2012, 10:07 PM
Katelyn:*smiles when she learns "One Thing" on the guitar* Wicked! *pauses and feels her stomach* Hm,I don't feel that bad anymore.I wonder if I still look like a zombie.*puts her guitar up and walks up to her room**goes into the bathroom and looks at herself* Well,I've got a little color back to my face.Maybe the medicine is working already,I still shouldn't eat anything big though.*nods to her reflection and laughs at herself**grabs her phone and earbuds and walks downstairs**sees some of the boys old video diaries from when she was listening to their music**bites her lip and walks in to the living room,sitting on the couch**puts her earbuds in and starts the first one*

Ooc:Yay!:hyper::hyper::goodvibes

Carly: *buys some clothes and walks out the door, smiling* *groans* We should go somewhere again soon. *walks down the sidewalk, drinking her latte*

OOC: SO excited. I think I might start packing tomorrow or the next day. :banana:

Fairywings
11-10-2012, 11:29 PM
OOC: Got grounded again, but I'm here. What did I miss?

Johanna: I can't stop thinking about it.

Crystal: I know.

Johanna: I feel so....

Crystal: *wraps her arms around Jo* I feel it too. *lets go and steps back* But there's nothing we can do but trust in their abilities.

Johanna: You're right.......*eyes widen* I'm sorry! How could I be so unthoughtful? I'm just worried about a brother who can take care of himself, but you've got her.......and she's younger than you.......and on top of all that she's not completely healed........

Crystal: I'll be okay. We can just hope that they return concious and in one piece. *glances at any confused facres* Tom and Fiona were pulled in for an emergency. One of the smaller safehouses was attacked. They didn't have a choice to go in. But that doesn't mean we're not tortuyred with worry. You all be glad you don't have siblings, especially ones who do dangerous stuff.

jessidoll
11-10-2012, 11:48 PM
Carly: *buys some clothes and walks out the door, smiling* *groans* We should go somewhere again soon. *walks down the sidewalk, drinking her latte*

OOC: SO excited. I think I might start packing tomorrow or the next day. :banana:

OOC: Got grounded again, but I'm here. What did I miss?

Johanna: I can't stop thinking about it.

Crystal: I know.

Johanna: I feel so....

Crystal: *wraps her arms around Jo* I feel it too. *lets go and steps back* But there's nothing we can do but trust in their abilities.

Johanna: You're right.......*eyes widen* I'm sorry! How could I be so unthoughtful? I'm just worried about a brother who can take care of himself, but you've got her.......and she's younger than you.......and on top of all that she's not completely healed........

Crystal: I'll be okay. We can just hope that they return concious and in one piece. *glances at any confused facres* Tom and Fiona were pulled in for an emergency. One of the smaller safehouses was attacked. They didn't have a choice to go in. But that doesn't mean we're not tortuyred with worry. You all be glad you don't have siblings, especially ones who do dangerous stuff.

Ooc: That's awesome Peyton!And hiya Wings!Uhm Katelyn has acid reflux disease now and I think thats the only major thing that happened.

Katelyn:*her eyes widen and takes out her earbuds,puttng her phone down* Oh my gosh I'm so sorry guys.I'm sure Fi and Tom will be fine,they're supposedly amazing.

Fairywings
11-10-2012, 11:51 PM
Ooc: That's awesome Peyton!And hiya Wings!Uhm Katelyn has acid reflux disease now and I think thats the only major thing that happened.

Katelyn:*her eyes widen and takes out her earbuds,puttng her phone down* Oh my gosh I'm so sorry guys.I'm sure Fi and Tom will be fine,they're supposedly amazing.

Johanna: *murmurs* Best of their graduating class.......

Crystal: *puts on a brave face and tries to control the tone of her voice* They'll be fine. It's natural for us to be worried, but let's not right now.

jessidoll
11-10-2012, 11:57 PM
Johanna: *murmurs* Best of their graduating class.......

Crystal: *puts on a brave face and tries to control the tone of her voice* They'll be fine. It's natural for us to be worried, but let's not right now.

Katelyn:Right,so they'll be fine.And it's alright to be worried now Crys,if I had any blood siblings doing anything even remotely similar like they are I couldn't handle myself.I'm even a little scared for them and I'm not even related to them!

Fairywings
11-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Katelyn:Right,so they'll be fine.And it's alright to be worried now Crys,if I had any blood siblings doing anything even remotely similar like they are I couldn't handle myself.I'm even a little scared for them and I'm not even related to them!

Crystal: Perhaps......but I can't worry now, I gotta go wrap presents! And if I'm distracted I'll do a poor job and waste paper!

jessidoll
11-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Crystal: Perhaps......but I can't worry now, I gotta go wrap presents! And if I'm distracted I'll do a poor job and waste paper!

Katelyn:*giggles* Okay then,I hope you don't waste paper!*puts her ear buds on and watches the videos on her phone again laughing most of the time even though she's a bit nervous*

Ooc: Nighty-night!:wave2:

niallsprincess
11-11-2012, 10:57 AM
Carly: *walks up the driveway of the manor* *throws her empty latte cup in the trash bin outside* *opens the doors, goes up to her room and sets the bags down* *comes back downstairs and sees Jo,Crystal and Katelyn* Oh hey, you guys.

OOC: 4 days! I couldn't be happier right now! :cheer2:

jessidoll
11-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Carly: *walks up the driveway of the manor* *throws her empty latte cup in the trash bin outside* *opens the doors, goes up to her room and sets the bags down* *comes back downstairs and sees Jo,Crystal and Katelyn* Oh hey, you guys.

OOC: 4 days! I couldn't be happier right now! :cheer2:

Katelyn:*looks up and sees her come downstairs**smiles and waves**takes out her ear buds* Hiya Carl! *puts her ear buds back on and starts watch the diaries again*

Ooc:Haha cool!

niallsprincess
11-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Katelyn:*looks up and sees her come downstairs**smiles and waves**takes out her ear buds* Hiya Carl! *puts her ear buds back on and starts watch the diaries again*

Ooc:Haha cool!

Carly: Hey. *comes up behind her to see what she's watching* *smiles*

jessidoll
11-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Carly: Hey. *comes up behind her to see what she's watching* *smiles*

Katelyn:*laughs at the boys at the end of the last diary she was watching and looks at her smiling*Is it bad I'm becoming a fan of the boys after I've known them for awhile?

Fairywings
11-11-2012, 12:25 PM
OOC: Got a couple minutes.......not very long.

Crys: *comes down with a pile of wrapped gifts for Christmas* No, you can't open these now.

Jo: Hi Carly.

Crys: *arranges the presents around the tree* *looks up* Oh hi Carls. Didn't see you there.

jessidoll
11-11-2012, 12:39 PM
OOC: Got a couple minutes.......not very long.

Crys: *comes down with a pile of wrapped gifts for Christmas* No, you can't open these now.

Jo: Hi Carly.

Crys: *arranges the presents around the tree* *looks up* Oh hi Carls. Didn't see you there.

Katelyn:*pouts and whines* But can't we just open one?

Ooc: Well hi anyways!

Fairywings
11-11-2012, 02:03 PM
Katelyn:*pouts and whines* But can't we just open one?

Ooc: Well hi anyways!

Crystal: No. Wait until Christmas. It's not that long.

jessidoll
11-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Crystal: No. Wait until Christmas. It's not that long.

Katelyn:It is for someone like me who has absolutely no patience!*sighs* Why can't today be Christmas Eve?Then we could give and get presents tomorrow!

niallsprincess
11-11-2012, 08:27 PM
OOC: Aww you guys my avatar won't work... :confused3 :sad:
On other words, I think I might try to learn to crotchet just so I can make Disney characters. They're adorable like that.

jessidoll
11-11-2012, 08:51 PM
OOC: Aww you guys my avatar won't work... :confused3 :sad:
On other words, I think I might try to learn to crotchet just so I can make Disney characters. They're adorable like that.

Ooc: :worried: Sorry!Maybe there's a glitch?Or somethings off with the picture code?Yeah I dunno technology....but the crotchet thing sounds cool!It would be cool to be able to do something like that.

Fairywings
11-11-2012, 09:42 PM
Johanna: I don't think I could have the heart to celebrate without my brother and Fi.

Crystal: *nods*

Fairywings
11-11-2012, 10:07 PM
OOC: My second show in a row, To See The Stars, goes up tomorrow. I have just two shows this time, Monday and Tuesday. That's why I disappeared, I had a rehearsal today from two pm to eight pm my time.

jessidoll
11-11-2012, 10:29 PM
Johanna: I don't think I could have the heart to celebrate without my brother and Fi.

Crystal: *nods*

OOC: My second show in a row, To See The Stars, goes up tomorrow. I have just two shows this time, Monday and Tuesday. That's why I disappeared, I had a rehearsal today from two pm to eight pm my time.

Katelyn:*bites her lip thinking* I was hoping we could all have a big dinner together Christmas Eve and maybe dress up a bit,but maybe we could wait until they come home?And we could maybe save giving out presents,I just want it to be fair.

Ooc:That's cool!I think it's really awesome you do these shows,they must be really fun!

Fairywings
11-11-2012, 10:46 PM
Katelyn:*bites her lip thinking* I was hoping we could all have a big dinner together Christmas Eve and maybe dress up a bit,but maybe we could wait until they come home?And we could maybe save giving out presents,I just want it to be fair.

Ooc:That's cool!I think it's really awesome you do these shows,they must be really fun!

OOC: It is. It can be hard work, and uncomfortable sometimes, but it's fun, and in the end you feel great, like you can do anything.

I guess I'll pull them back

IC: *doorbell rings*

Crystal: *stands* I'll get it. *goes to the door* *opens it* *in a clearly happier voice* Fiona! Tom!

Johanna: *runs to the foyer* You're alive! *flings her arms aroiund her brother*

*the four walk into the room*

Tom: *grins* Hiya Katelyn, Carls. I hope these girls didn't give you too much trouble.

Johanna: Give trouble? Us?

Crystal: Hey Fi, like the hair.

Fiona: *her hair is now a pixie cut, so it's as short as a boys, and it's blond with new brown highlights the color of Crystal's hair* Thanks. It needed to change.

Tom: Command told her she needed different hair, so I went and spent my money and got her something that actually looks good.

Johanna: Ooh, you're standing under mistletoe!

Tom: *amusedly* How'd that get there? *kisses his sister's forehead* *shoves her back fondly* Give me some space, will ya? *kisses Fiona*

Fiona: *kisses him back*

Crystal: Well, they're here and alive. What else can I ask for?

Fairywings
11-11-2012, 11:02 PM
OOC: Night

jessidoll
11-12-2012, 03:48 PM
OOC: It is. It can be hard work, and uncomfortable sometimes, but it's fun, and in the end you feel great, like you can do anything.

I guess I'll pull them back

IC: *doorbell rings*

Crystal: *stands* I'll get it. *goes to the door* *opens it* *in a clearly happier voice* Fiona! Tom!

Johanna: *runs to the foyer* You're alive! *flings her arms aroiund her brother*

*the four walk into the room*

Tom: *grins* Hiya Katelyn, Carls. I hope these girls didn't give you too much trouble.

Johanna: Give trouble? Us?

Crystal: Hey Fi, like the hair.

Fiona: *her hair is now a pixie cut, so it's as short as a boys, and it's blond with new brown highlights the color of Crystal's hair* Thanks. It needed to change.

Tom: Command told her she needed different hair, so I went and spent my money and got her something that actually looks good.

Johanna: Ooh, you're standing under mistletoe!

Tom: *amusedly* How'd that get there? *kisses his sister's forehead* *shoves her back fondly* Give me some space, will ya? *kisses Fiona*

Fiona: *kisses him back*

Crystal: Well, they're here and alive. What else can I ask for?

Katelyn:Hey Tom!Fi!It's great to have ya back!I love your hair Fiona,it's really cool.*makes gagging noises seeing them kiss* Agh!My poor innocent eyes!

Ooc:I hope I can do at least one play,I perform in my choir and love that so I suppose singing and acting together would be cool!Plus my school always does a Disney musical so that just makes it better!

Fairywings
11-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Katelyn:Hey Tom!Fi!It's great to have ya back!I love your hair Fiona,it's really cool.*makes gagging noises seeing them kiss* Agh!My poor innocent eyes!

Ooc:I hope I can do at least one play,I perform in my choir and love that so I suppose singing and acting together would be cool!Plus my school always does a Disney musical so that just makes it better!

OOC: I bet you could get into a show. My singing isn't that great, but I still got into Mulan. Funny story behind that, when I was in 4th grade my mom and I went to a high school poduction of Disney's Beauty and the Beast, with stuff from Disney and it was just amazing. After the show I told my mom, "I wanna do that one day!" "I wanna be in a Disney show like that when I go to high school!" And I did!

Fiona: *breaks from the kiss* *glances at Katelyn* Thanks. Kate, you aren't innocent. I mean, maybe you're a little less innocent than me, seeing as you've never killed anyone, but I'm sure you and Harry have kissed plenty a time, And I just know without even ever have seen it that Carls and Niall have, so don't even say anything.

Crystal: *staring at Fiona with her eyebrow raised questioningly* .......................

Tom: *still holding Fi in his arms and looking down at her increduosly* ...........................

Johanna: *glancing from Fi to Kate nervously* .....................

*they all laugh*

jessidoll
11-13-2012, 07:22 AM
OOC: I bet you could get into a show. My singing isn't that great, but I still got into Mulan. Funny story behind that, when I was in 4th grade my mom and I went to a high school poduction of Disney's Beauty and the Beast, with stuff from Disney and it was just amazing. After the show I told my mom, "I wanna do that one day!" "I wanna be in a Disney show like that when I go to high school!" And I did!

Fiona: *breaks from the kiss* *glances at Katelyn* Thanks. Kate, you aren't innocent. I mean, maybe you're a little less innocent than me, seeing as you've never killed anyone, but I'm sure you and Harry have kissed plenty a time, And I just know without even ever have seen it that Carls and Niall have, so don't even say anything.

Crystal: *staring at Fiona with her eyebrow raised questioningly* .......................

Tom: *still holding Fi in his arms and looking down at her increduosly* ...........................

Johanna: *glancing from Fi to Kate nervously* .....................

*they all laugh*

Katelyn:*giggles* Hey!In our defence me and Harry have never kissed,except for on the cheek and my forehead.So I'm still pretty innocent!*giggles again* Sorry,I won't make any more jokes when you two kiss again.Most likely.*shoots her a joking smile and walks to the kitchen grabbing a banana*

Ooc:Aw!Thats a really cute story!

niallsprincess
11-13-2012, 04:45 PM
OOC: TAKE ME HOME IS OUT!!!!! FANGIRL ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so cute how Back For You is about the boys missing their girlfriends while on tour! :cheer2:

jessidoll
11-13-2012, 05:30 PM
OOC: TAKE ME HOME IS OUT!!!!! FANGIRL ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so cute how Back For You is about the boys missing their girlfriends while on tour! :cheer2:

Ooc:MY PARENTS JUST BOUGHT ME THE DELUXE VERSION!!!!!!!!

niallsprincess
11-13-2012, 08:18 PM
Ooc:MY PARENTS JUST BOUGHT ME THE DELUXE VERSION!!!!!!!!

OOC: OMG MINE TOO! AND NIALL'S OWS IN HEART ATTACK! OH MY GOSH JUST YES!!!!!!!!! I also got some tiny (almost bobble head like, but they're not) figurines of the boys today. OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS AIR!?!?!?!? (Two days until Disney) :dance3: :yay: :cool2: :cheer2: pixiedust:

jessidoll
11-13-2012, 08:21 PM
OOC: OMG MINE TOO! AND NIALL'S OWS IN HEART ATTACK! OH MY GOSH JUST YES!!!!!!!!! I also got some tiny (almost bobble head like, but they're not) figurines of the boys today. OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS AIR!?!?!?!? (Two days until Disney) :dance3: :yay: :cool2: :cheer2: pixiedust:

OOc: I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW AMAZING THE WHOLE ALBUM IS!IT'S ABOUT TIME NIALL AND LOUIS GET MORE SOLOS,ESPECIALLY OW'S IN HEART ATTACK WITH NIALL!:yay::cool1::woohoo:AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE LEAVING SO SOON!I'M JEALOUS!

niallsprincess
11-13-2012, 08:24 PM
OOc: I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW AMAZING THE WHOLE ALBUM IS!IT'S ABOUT TIME NIALL AND LOUIS GET MORE SOLOS,ESPECIALLY OW'S IN HEART ATTACK WITH NIALL!:yay::cool1::woohoo:AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE LEAVING SO SOON!I'M JEALOUS!

OOC: OH MY GOSH ITS SO GOOD I COULD DIE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! UGGGH! Oh and I'm really excited about the trip. I still need to pack. I'm a procrastinator if you can't tell. :rolleyes1

jessidoll
11-13-2012, 08:29 PM
OOC: OH MY GOSH ITS SO GOOD I COULD DIE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! UGGGH! Oh and I'm really excited about the trip. I still need to pack. I'm a procrastinator if you can't tell. :rolleyes1

Ooc: I love all the songs!I can't pick a favorite,especially since I've heard the bonus tracks on mine!Oh and don't worry,I can be one too sometimes!

niallsprincess
11-13-2012, 08:42 PM
Ooc: I love all the songs!I can't pick a favorite,especially since I've heard the bonus tracks on mine!Oh and don't worry,I can be one too sometimes!

OOC: I always am :sad2: One Direction was on the Today Show today and they were doing a trivia game where some girls could win tickets and the HOST called Niall NEIL! HE CALLED HIM NEIL! HIS NAME IS NOT PRONOUNCED NEIL! You should have seen Niall's face when the guy called him Neil. It was a look of disgust and disrespect.

jessidoll
11-13-2012, 08:47 PM
OOC: I always am :sad2: One Direction was on the Today Show today and they were doing a trivia game where some girls could win tickets and the HOST called Niall NEIL! HE CALLED HIM NEIL! HIS NAME IS NOT PRONOUNCED NEIL! You should have seen Niall's face when the guy called him Neil. It was a look of disgust and disrespect.

OOc: That is seriously one of my biggest pet peeves,when people cal Niall Neil.I just wanna teach them myself how to say his name right.I probably would have given him the same look if I could.

niallsprincess
11-13-2012, 09:49 PM
OOc: That is seriously one of my biggest pet peeves,when people cal Niall Neil.I just wanna teach them myself how to say his name right.I probably would have given him the same look if I could.

OOC: Yeah, I got really mad and almost hit my TV. Uggh why are my closest friends always the ones that need help? :sad1:

Fairywings
11-13-2012, 10:52 PM
OOC: *awkwardly sneaks in quietly, trying not to interrupt the fangirl session and feeling vaguely uncomfortable*

Fairywings
11-14-2012, 01:55 PM
OOC: Brave just came in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was jumping up and down, it was so exciting!!!

And that's where I'll be after lunch.

jessidoll
11-14-2012, 03:56 PM
OOC: Yeah, I got really mad and almost hit my TV. Uggh why are my closest friends always the ones that need help? :sad1:

Oc:I probably would have done the same.Aw,I'm sorry about your friends.Are they ok?

OOC: *awkwardly sneaks in quietly, trying not to interrupt the fangirl session and feeling vaguely uncomfortable*

OOC: Brave just came in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was jumping up and down, it was so exciting!!!

And that's where I'll be after lunch.

Ooc:Hahahaha sorry Wings!We'll try to quit,and Brave!?I loved that movie when I saw it at the drive-in!

Fairywings
11-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Oc:I probably would have done the same.Aw,I'm sorry about your friends.Are they ok?

Ooc:Hahahaha sorry Wings!We'll try to quit,and Brave!?I loved that movie when I saw it at the drive-in!

OOC: It's okay........ and Brave is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jessidoll
11-14-2012, 04:55 PM
OOC: It's okay........ and Brave is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooc: I know,I really liked it.I wonder why some people don't like it?

Katelyn:*finishes her banana and looks around the kitchen* What to do,what to do.....*can't think of anything so she shrugs* Guess I'll do a bucket list item then.*walks back into the living room and jumps on the couch**makes a pained face and grabs her stomach* Ouch,that was dumb.*shakes her head and grabs her list,looking it over*

Fairywings
11-14-2012, 05:01 PM
Ooc: I know,I really liked it.I wonder why some people don't like it?

Katelyn:*finishes her banana and looks around the kitchen* What to do,what to do.....*can't think of anything so she shrugs* Guess I'll do a bucket list item then.*walks back into the living room and jumps on the couch**makes a pained face and grabs her stomach* Ouch,that was dumb.*shakes her head and grabs her list,looking it over*

OOC: I have no idea.

Fairywings
11-14-2012, 05:11 PM
OOC: Yuck, chem homework. BRB

Fairywings
11-14-2012, 06:04 PM
OOC: Back.

jessidoll
11-14-2012, 07:52 PM
OOC: Back.

Ooc: Hiya!:wave2:

Katelyn:*sees an item she likes and grins* I'm doing another item!Be right back! *jumps up and runs upstairs to her room**looks all through her bathroom* Where is it!? *keeps looking until she finds bleach and different colored hair-dyes**giggles and starts to bleach the end of her hair**bites her lip concentrating then groans* This is taking too long.*runs to her nightstand and grabs her wand**uses a spell to make the bleach and dye do their own job like Mrs.Weasley uses in the Chamber of Secrets with her kitchen utensils*

OOc: Yeah I can't explain that spell at all.....but on a brighter note,this is what her hair is going to look like!I got this from google,sorry if you don't like it!

http://img3.etsystatic.com/000/0/6266617/il_fullxfull.313291575.jpg

niallsprincess
11-14-2012, 09:06 PM

OOC: It's just one of them right now. All depressed and stuff.

Fairywings
11-14-2012, 09:22 PM
Ooc: Hiya!:wave2:

Katelyn:*sees an item she likes and grins* I'm doing another item!Be right back! *jumps up and runs upstairs to her room**looks all through her bathroom* Where is it!? *keeps looking until she finds bleach and different colored hair-dyes**giggles and starts to bleach the end of her hair**bites her lip concentrating then groans* This is taking too long.*runs to her nightstand and grabs her wand**uses a spell to make the bleach and dye do their own job like Mrs.Weasley uses in the Chamber of Secrets with her kitchen utensils*

OOc: Yeah I can't explain that spell at all.....but on a brighter note,this is what her hair is going to look like!I got this from google,sorry if you don't like it!

http://img3.etsystatic.com/000/0/6266617/il_fullxfull.313291575.jpg

OOC: It's pretty. It looks like it would be the hair/mane of some sort of mythical creature, which is cool. I like mythical creatures. The speel kind of sounds like the one Flora, Fauna and Merryweather use to make thinks come alive.

Johanna: *looks at the calender* *shouts eagerly* Christmas is this weekend!

Fiona: *observing* She does get excited about everything.

Tom: Oh I know, trust me.

Crystal: *shrugs* So much bad stuff has happened, and so much weird stuff happens these days, I just go with the flow and try not to die.

jessidoll
11-14-2012, 10:11 PM
OOC: It's just one of them right now. All depressed and stuff.

OOc::sad1: Aw I hate when that happens to any of my friends,I hope they feel better and happier.

OOC: It's pretty. It looks like it would be the hair/mane of some sort of mythical creature, which is cool. I like mythical creatures. The speel kind of sounds like the one Flora, Fauna and Merryweather use to make thinks come alive.

Johanna: *looks at the calender* *shouts eagerly* Christmas is this weekend!

Fiona: *observing* She does get excited about everything.

Tom: Oh I know, trust me.

Crystal: *shrugs* So much bad stuff has happened, and so much weird stuff happens these days, I just go with the flow and try not to die.

OOc: Thanks!I really liked how it looked sorta magical lol!And thats a better way to say the spell!

Katelyn:*gets the blow dryer to blow her hair dry and grins when it's finished* This is awesome! *brushes her hair and giggles when it's wavier than usual**runs downstairs grinning like the cheshire cat to the group**says in a very happy,hyper,bubbly voice* Guys!Look at me hair!I really think it looks cool.Do you like it? *suddenly gets self conscience and twirls the ends in her fingers* Does it look too funky,or crazy,or ugly?Should I change it back?

niallsprincess
11-14-2012, 10:37 PM
OOc::sad1: Aw I hate when that happens to any of my friends,I hope they feel better and happier.

OOC: Me too. Totally figures that he only told me about it yesterday and its been going on for two whole years.

jessidoll
11-14-2012, 10:44 PM
OOC: Me too. Totally figures that he only told me about it yesterday and its been going on for two whole years.

Ooc: That sounds like something I went through with one of my closest friends.It was hard to digest it all but everythings better now,she just needed someone to be there for her and to talk to her.I really do hope he gets better!

niallsprincess
11-14-2012, 11:28 PM
Ooc: That sounds like something I went through with one of my closest friends.It was hard to digest it all but everythings better now,she just needed someone to be there for her and to talk to her.I really do hope he gets better!

OOC: Well that means a lot to me :) Thanks. I'm doing all I can to be there for him right now. Disney tomorrow morning at 5:30AM. I'll be sleeping on the ride down there considering I haven't gone to bed yet and I don't plan to. :dance3:

Fairywings
11-15-2012, 08:32 AM
OOC: Have a good trip! And sorry about your friend!

Johanna: Ooh! Your hair's really pretty!

Crystal: I couldn't have hair like that, but you can totally pull it off.

Fiona: First me, then you..........I wonder who's going to do something to their hair next? Oh, you look cool by the way.

Tom: Wild, and awesome. I kinda like girls who are kinda rebellious and do whatever they want, even if it's crazy or dangerous. One of the reasons I like Fiona so much.

jessidoll
11-15-2012, 04:46 PM
OOC: Well that means a lot to me :) Thanks. I'm doing all I can to be there for him right now. Disney tomorrow morning at 5:30AM. I'll be sleeping on the ride down there considering I haven't gone to bed yet and I don't plan to. :dance3:

Ooc:No problem,hope you have an awesome trip!

OOC: Have a good trip! And sorry about your friend!

Johanna: Ooh! Your hair's really pretty!

Crystal: I couldn't have hair like that, but you can totally pull it off.

Fiona: First me, then you..........I wonder who's going to do something to their hair next? Oh, you look cool by the way.

Tom: Wild, and awesome. I kinda like girls who are kinda rebellious and do whatever they want, even if it's crazy or dangerous. One of the reasons I like Fiona so much.

Katelyn:*grins and blushes a bit at the compliments* Thanks guys!I saw dye part of my hair a crazy color on my list and I was bored so why not?!Besides,this little present could hold me over until Christmas.*walks over and crosses that off her list*

Fairywings
11-15-2012, 08:49 PM
Ooc:No problem,hope you have an awesome trip!

Katelyn:*grins and blushes a bit at the compliments* Thanks guys!I saw dye part of my hair a crazy color on my list and I was bored so why not?!Besides,this little present could hold me over until Christmas.*walks over and crosses that off her list*

Johanna: I remember when you and Carls started your lists.

Crystal: That must have been before we got back.

Fiona: What's a bucket list?

Tom: It's a list of things you want to do before you die.

Fiona: Oh. Then there's a good reason I don't have one.

OOC: It's hard for me to see Fi as 11 or 12. I mean, I suppose it's an RP, so it can be unrealistic, but it's hard to see her as a resistance fighter, in a deep relationship with a 14 or 15 year old guy, and have her be 11 or 12 years old. You know?

jessidoll
11-15-2012, 09:02 PM
Johanna: I remember when you and Carls started your lists.

Crystal: That must have been before we got back.

Fiona: What's a bucket list?

Tom: It's a list of things you want to do before you die.

Fiona: Oh. Then there's a good reason I don't have one.

OOC: It's hard for me to see Fi as 11 or 12. I mean, I suppose it's an RP, so it can be unrealistic, but it's hard to see her as a resistance fighter, in a deep relationship with a 14 or 15 year old guy, and have her be 11 or 12 years old. You know?

Katelyn:*smiles* I do too,it seems like forever ago.It's weird how time can go by so quick.I mean,sometimes it feels like yesterday I was at Hogwarts trying to fix up my life,while most of the time it's like it was years ago and we've grown up while really I'm only a couple months older.

Ooc:Yeah,same for my character but not exactly like Fiona because you can't really see a 11 year old do any of the things she's done.To me,I like to think of this kinda like a book I guess?Just written our way and when I imagine all of the characters its's hard to see them but somehow I do,or at least try too.

Fairywings
11-15-2012, 09:09 PM
Katelyn:*smiles* I do too,it seems like forever ago.It's weird how time can go by so quick.I mean,sometimes it feels like yesterday I was at Hogwarts trying to fix up my life,while most of the time it's like it was years ago and we've grown up while really I'm only a couple months older.

Ooc:Yeah,same for my character but not exactly like Fiona because you can't really see a 11 year old do any of the things she's done.To me,I like to think of this kinda like a book I guess?Just written our way and when I imagine all of the characters its's hard to see them but somehow I do,or at least try too.

Crystal: It does seem it's been forever and a day. *grins* You changed a lot, I'll give you that, but look at me! A few months ago I had zero self pride and got beat up by the Slytherins and bullied. And look at me now.

Tom: *thoughfully* Jo and I really haven't changed much.

Fiona: At this point, I don't remember much of what I was originally like.

OOC: I suppose you're right.

jessidoll
11-15-2012, 09:15 PM
Crystal: It does seem it's been forever and a day. *grins* You changed a lot, I'll give you that, but look at me! A few months ago I had zero self pride and got beat up by the Slytherins and bullied. And look at me now.

Tom: *thoughfully* Jo and I really haven't changed much.

Fiona: At this point, I don't remember much of what I was originally like.

Katelyn:*laughs* I haven't changed that much,I've just gone through a lot more than I had ever imagined!Even if none of it is even close to any of what you guys have experienced.*smiles* Yeah,now you actually have some bravery,aren't shy anymore,and you're actually let yourself have friends and get close to us.

Fairywings
11-15-2012, 09:21 PM
Katelyn:*laughs* I haven't changed that much,I've just gone through a lot more than I had ever imagined!Even if none of it is even close to any of what you guys have experienced.*smiles* Yeah,now you actually have some bravery,aren't shy anymore,and you're actually let yourself have friends and get close to us.

Crystal: Things that used to be important to me back then just aren't now. Like grades, for instance. It's weird.

Fiona: In the fifty plus schols I've been to, I never cared about grades. To me it's like, I risk my life so much fighting death eaters, why would grades have any importance?

jessidoll
11-15-2012, 09:28 PM
Crystal: Things that used to be important to me back then just aren't now. Like grades, for instance. It's weird.

Fiona: In the fifty plus schols I've been to, I never cared about grades. To me it's like, I risk my life so much fighting death eaters, why would grades have any importance?

Katelyn:*shrugs* I never cared about my grades either.I always did alright,except in Defense Against The Dark Arts this last year and Potions every year. Snape hates me! *says sarcastically* Isn't he going to just love me next year?*rolls her eyes* He'll probably never let me live this down.

Fairywings
11-15-2012, 09:33 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs* I never cared about my grades either.I always did alright,except in Defense Against The Dark Arts this last year and Potions every year. Snape hates me! *says sarcastically* Isn't he going to just love me next year?*rolls her eyes* He'll probably never let me live this down.

Fiona: *pretending she doesn't know who Snape is* Who's Snape?

jessidoll
11-15-2012, 09:40 PM
Fiona: *pretending she doesn't know who Snape is* Who's Snape?

Katelyn:An evil professor at school.He hates everyone except his precious Slytherins,he's absolutely dreadful!He despises Harry and everyone he's friends with,like me,and we hate him just as much.He's just a grouch because he's not good enough to get the Defense Against The Dark Arts job.It's not out fault Dumbledore won't give him the job!Maybe if he wasn't such a big-nosed jerk he might get the job!I hate him.*crosses her arms*

Fairywings
11-15-2012, 09:42 PM
Katelyn:An evil professor at school.He hates everyone except his precious Slytherins,he's absolutely dreadful!He despises Harry and everyone he's friends with,like me,and we hate him just as much.He's just a grouch because he's not good enough to get the Defense Against The Dark Arts job.It's not out fault Dumbledore won't give him the job!Maybe if he wasn't such a big-nosed jerk he might get the job!I hate him.*crosses her arms*

Fiona: *giggles* He sounds so mean it's actually funny. Wait. Did I just giggle? Oh the embarressment!

Crystal: You should be an actress one day.

jessidoll
11-15-2012, 09:48 PM
Fiona: *giggles* He sounds so mean it's actually funny. Wait. Did I just giggle? Oh the embarressment!

Crystal: You should be an actress one day.

Katelyn:*throws her head back and laughs* Since when is it embarrassing to giggle!? *tries to calm down still smiling* In all honesty he really is that mean,I don't think he's ever done a single good thing in his life.

Fairywings
11-15-2012, 09:53 PM
Katelyn:*throws her head back and laughs* Since when is it embarrassing to giggle!? *tries to calm down still smiling* In all honesty he really is that mean,I don't think he's ever done a single good thing in his life.

Fiona: *shrugs* I'm supposed to be this elite warrior person. I'm pretty sure elite warrior people don't giggle.

jessidoll
11-15-2012, 09:55 PM
Fiona: *shrugs* I'm supposed to be this elite warrior person. I'm pretty sure elite warrior people don't giggle.

Katelyn:Well,I'm sure elite warrior people can giggle with their friends when they're not off killing people.*stands up and walks back to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle**shouts* Anyone hungry!?

Fairywings
11-15-2012, 09:58 PM
Katelyn:Well,I'm sure elite warrior people can giggle with their friends when they're not off killing people.*stands up and walks back to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle**shouts* Anyone hungry!?

Fiona: *almost hopefully* You think so?

Crystal: Now that you say something, I coul go for some gingerbread men.

jessidoll
11-15-2012, 10:11 PM
Fiona: *almost hopefully* You think so?

Crystal: Now that you say something, I coul go for some gingerbread men.

Katelyn:Definitely!I mean,why wouldn't you be able too?Everyone deserves to have a bit of fun,especially if you're around people who care about you.And gingerbread men it is!*starts getting everything out*

Fairywings
11-15-2012, 10:19 PM
Katelyn:Definitely!I mean,why wouldn't you be able too?Everyone deserves to have a bit of fun,especially if you're around people who care about you.And gingerbread men it is!*starts getting everything out*

Fiona: *speechless* *tries to talk but can't*

Tom: *interprets* I think what Fi is trying to get across is that she never considered any type of normality to be possible after all that's happend.

Crystal: *looks at Tom with respect* You can interprest Fionese even better than I can.

Tom: *chuckles* You have a name for it?

Crystal: It started young, so yes, I was able to make a name for it.

jessidoll
11-15-2012, 10:26 PM
Fiona: *speechless* *tries to talk but can't*

Tom: *interprets* I think what Fi is trying to get across is that she never considered any type of normality to be possible after all that's happend.

Crystal: *looks at Tom with respect* You can interprest Fionese even better than I can.

Tom: *chuckles* You have a name for it?

Crystal: It started young, so yes, I was able to make a name for it.

Katelyn:*laughs* Anything is possible,and I love the name!*puts two pans of ginger bread men in the oven and gets out icing,sprinkles and gum drops*

Fairywings
11-15-2012, 10:41 PM
Katelyn:*laughs* Anything is possible,and I love the name!*puts two pans of ginger bread men in the oven and gets out icing,sprinkles and gum drops*

Fiona: *smiles a bit*

jessidoll
11-15-2012, 10:46 PM
Fiona: *smiles a bit*

Katelyn:*puts on kitchen mitts and takes out the cookies**decorates half to look like men with bow ties and the other half to look like girls with red icing dressed**wipes her firehead dramatically and smiles* Cookies are done!Look alright too!

Fairywings
11-15-2012, 10:54 PM
Katelyn:*puts on kitchen mitts and takes out the cookies**decorates half to look like men with bow ties and the other half to look like girls with red icing dressed**wipes her firehead dramatically and smiles* Cookies are done!Look alright too!

Crystal: Mmm! They smell good! *heads to the kitchen*

OOC: I think we should do Christmas during Thanksagiving break, because that's when people are likelyto be on

jessidoll
11-15-2012, 10:56 PM
Crystal: Mmm! They smell good! *heads to the kitchen*

OOC: I think we should do Christmas during Thanksagiving break, because that's when people are likelyto be on

Ooc: Sounds like a good plan!

Katelyn: I hope they taste as good as they smell then.*takes out a glass and pours herself a glass of milk*

Fairywings
11-15-2012, 11:02 PM
Ooc: Sounds like a good plan!

Katelyn: I hope they taste as good as they smell then.*takes out a glass and pours herself a glass of milk*

Tom: *eats* Mmmmmmmmm.................

Johanna: *teasingly* Tom can never use real words when he's eating.

Crystal: *eats* They're great! Thanks!

Fiona: *nods heartily*

jessidoll
11-15-2012, 11:13 PM
Tom: *eats* Mmmmmmmmm.................

Johanna: *teasingly* Tom can never use real words when he's eating.

Crystal: *eats* They're great! Thanks!

Fiona: *nods heartily*

Katelyn:*laughs* No problem!I'm glad you like them!

Fairywings
11-15-2012, 11:21 PM

jessidoll
11-16-2012, 08:00 PM
Katelyn:*yawns and stretches* I'm bored again! *groans and runs her hand through her hair when she remembers something* Oh yeah,I forgot something. *walks upstairs to her room and grabs all the presents she wrapped for everyone**starts walking downstairs with the huge pile in her hands to the living room**puts the presents down neatly beneath the tree smiling*

jessidoll
11-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Katelyn:*finishes putting the presents down and looks around silently**starts to shout something but her throat starts to hurt worse than earlier**rolls her eyes,sees her guitar next to the staircase and gets an idea**walks to her bucket list,grabs a pen and writes down another item**grins and yawns**walks upstairs and gets dressed in a white Henley Croch long sleeved shirt,a black blazer,high waisted denim jeans,and boots**grabs a ribbon and puts her hair in a ponytail that shows off her newly dyed hair**grabs her phone,wallet and walks back downstairs quietly**walks out the front door and walks towards town*

Fairywings
11-18-2012, 01:42 PM
Katelyn:*finishes putting the presents down and looks around silently**starts to shout something but her throat starts to hurt worse than earlier**rolls her eyes,sees her guitar next to the staircase and gets an idea**walks to her bucket list,grabs a pen and writes down another item**grins and yawns**walks upstairs and gets dressed in a white Henley Croch long sleeved shirt,a black blazer,high waisted denim jeans,and boots**grabs a ribbon and puts her hair in a ponytail that shows off her newly dyed hair**grabs her phone,wallet and walks back downstairs quietly**walks out the front door and walks towards town*

Fiona: *shifting in her seat* Are you done yet?

Crystal: *glances at her* Do you want me to put you in a fancy dress instead?

Fiona: *sulkily* No.

Crystal: Then I think you can manage while I make sure this fits well. *ajusts the outfit* There. *puts Fi in front of a mirror* What do you think?

Fiona: *wearing a knee length black pencil skirt and a pale blue fancy button up with short sleeves and a black belt under her ribcage and heeled black boots* This is much better than some dumb fancy dress.

Johanna: *enters the room* Excuse me? *wearing a sleeveless knee length white dress with a layer of sparkly silver see through fabric overtop the white and a silvery gray ribbon at the waist and silver high heeled shoes* Crystal, could you help with the ribbon?

Fiona: I didn't mean to insult you Jo. You look really pretty. Buit I don't think I could stand wearing a dress.

Crystal: Yes, I can. *crosses to her and ties it* There.

Johanna: Thanks Crys. Oh, well, that's okay Fi.

Crystal: You're welcome. Come on girls. We've kept Tom waiting.

*they go downstairs*

Tom: *wearing a black blazer, a red dress shirt, and black slacks and shoes* *smiles* You guys look so beautiful. Are my girls ready?

Johanna: I am!

Fiona: Me too.

Crystal: Wait, don't forget your jackets! *makes them all put on their winter jackets* When can we expect you back?

Tom: We'll probably be back tomorrow night or the morning after tomorrow. Don't worry Crystal, I'll keep the girls safe and bring them home that way. Bye!

Johanna: Bye!

Fiona: I'll see you soon!

*Tom, Jo, and Fi leave*

OOC: They're going to Italy to celebrate a day or so with Tom & Jo's family. Fiona's going because she's Tom's girl but Crys wasn't invited.

jessidoll
11-18-2012, 04:20 PM
Fiona: *shifting in her seat* Are you done yet?

Crystal: *glances at her* Do you want me to put you in a fancy dress instead?

Fiona: *sulkily* No.

Crystal: Then I think you can manage while I make sure this fits well. *ajusts the outfit* There. *puts Fi in front of a mirror* What do you think?

Fiona: *wearing a knee length black pencil skirt and a pale blue fancy button up with short sleeves and a black belt under her ribcage and heeled black boots* This is much better than some dumb fancy dress.

Johanna: *enters the room* Excuse me? *wearing a sleeveless knee length white dress with a layer of sparkly silver see through fabric overtop the white and a silvery gray ribbon at the waist and silver high heeled shoes* Crystal, could you help with the ribbon?

Fiona: I didn't mean to insult you Jo. You look really pretty. Buit I don't think I could stand wearing a dress.

Crystal: Yes, I can. *crosses to her and ties it* There.

Johanna: Thanks Crys. Oh, well, that's okay Fi.

Crystal: You're welcome. Come on girls. We've kept Tom waiting.

*they go downstairs*

Tom: *wearing a black blazer, a red dress shirt, and black slacks and shoes* *smiles* You guys look so beautiful. Are my girls ready?

Johanna: I am!

Fiona: Me too.

Crystal: Wait, don't forget your jackets! *makes them all put on their winter jackets* When can we expect you back?

Tom: We'll probably be back tomorrow night or the morning after tomorrow. Don't worry Crystal, I'll keep the girls safe and bring them home that way. Bye!

Johanna: Bye!

Fiona: I'll see you soon!

*Tom, Jo, and Fi leave*

OOC: They're going to Italy to celebrate a day or so with Tom & Jo's family. Fiona's going because she's Tom's girl but Crys wasn't invited.

Katelyn:*walks on the sidewalk looking around at all the decorations around town**walks in to the music store and smiles and waves at the elderly woman at the cash register**walks over to an isle and sees an Ed Sheeran album**grins and puts it in to a music player**puts on head phones and starts to listen to the music bobbing her head the whole time**jumps when someone taps her on the shoulder and looks up to see a big,muscle-y guy about a foot taller than hair with short brownish blonde hair staring at her**thinks she knows him but ignores it**smiles politely and takes off the headphones*

Guy:Hey,babe. What'cha listening too?

Katelyn:*refrains from rolling her eyes at him for calling her babe**takes the CD out and shows him*

Guy:Ooh,Ed Sheeran?Not my type of music but I guess he's alright.*smiles at her and leans against a table covered in different music* So what's your name?

Katelyn:*thinks for a second and takes out her iphone**gets on her notes and writes:*My name is Katelyn.**shows him*

Guy:*reads it and nods* Nice name,I'm Marcus.So,are you from here?

Katelyn:*types:Yes,I'm from Delvin though.**shows him the note again*

Marcus:*grins* I am too.Do you think we've ever met before?

Katelyn:*looks at him closer and gets a bad feeling in her gut**types:Maybe.Well I have to go,nice to see you.**shows him the note and walks outside*

Marcus:Hey wait!*runs out and grabs her elbow,spinning her around**glares at her* It's not very nice to walk away from someone.

Katelyn:*looks at him with fear*

Marcus:Aw,is the little freak scared?

Katelyn:*goes a light pink with anger but doesn't talk**rips her arm away from him and tries to walk away*

Marcus:*pulls her hair making her fall backwards on the sidewalk**smirks then picks her up by her arm again but walks them into an alley* So,little bitty Anderson,you think just because I haven't beat you in a couple years you can disrespect me?*pins her against a brick wall making her hit her head pretty hard**leans in and whispers in her ear* Well think again.

Katelyn:*remembers who he is when he calls her little bitty Anderson and goes wide-eyed**whimpers and tries to blink away the tears in her eyes* Marcus Little? *flinches from the pain in her throat*

Marcus:*chuckles* The one and only.

Katelyn:*shakes her head and keeps talking even though it really pains her* Please,don't do this again.I haven't done anything wrong,please.Don't hurt me.

Marcus:Sorry Anderson,but your father doesn't agree with you.You see,no one thinks you're being a very good daughter.*punches her in the stomach,hard*

Katelyn:*gasps in pain**shouts* Please,don't!

Marcus:*turns her around and kicks her in the back making her fall* Don't worry,I'll be done soon.

Katelyn:*stands up and tries to kick him but he catches her foot and twists it*

Marcus:That's not a very bright idea.

OOc:Oh,okay I didn't know what was going on for a second hahaha.And I'm sorry if this is all bad,I've never really wrote anything like this so if it stinks I'm really sorry!:sad1:I just got this idea and I really wanted to do it!

Fairywings
11-18-2012, 06:17 PM
Katelyn:*walks on the sidewalk looking around at all the decorations around town**walks in to the music store and smiles and waves at the elderly woman at the cash register**walks over to an isle and sees an Ed Sheeran album**grins and puts it in to a music player**puts on head phones and starts to listen to the music bobbing her head the whole time**jumps when someone taps her on the shoulder and looks up to see a big,muscle-y guy about a foot taller than hair with short brownish blonde hair staring at her**thinks she knows him but ignores it**smiles politely and takes off the headphones*

Guy:Hey,babe. What'cha listening too?

Katelyn:*refrains from rolling her eyes at him for calling her babe**takes the CD out and shows him*

Guy:Ooh,Ed Sheeran?Not my type of music but I guess he's alright.*smiles at her and leans against a table covered in different music* So what's your name?

Katelyn:*thinks for a second and takes out her iphone**gets on her notes and writes:*My name is Katelyn.**shows him*

Guy:*reads it and nods* Nice name,I'm Marcus.So,are you from here?

Katelyn:*types:Yes,I'm from Delvin though.**shows him the note again*

Marcus:*grins* I am too.Do you think we've ever met before?

Katelyn:*looks at him closer and gets a bad feeling in her gut**types:Maybe.Well I have to go,nice to see you.**shows him the note and walks outside*

Marcus:Hey wait!*runs out and grabs her elbow,spinning her around**glares at her* It's not very nice to walk away from someone.

Katelyn:*looks at him with fear*

Marcus:Aw,is the little freak scared?

Katelyn:*goes a light pink with anger but doesn't talk**rips her arm away from him and tries to walk away*

Marcus:*pulls her hair making her fall backwards on the sidewalk**smirks then picks her up by her arm again but walks them into an alley* So,little bitty Anderson,you think just because I haven't beat you in a couple years you can disrespect me?*pins her against a brick wall making her hit her head pretty hard**leans in and whispers in her ear* Well think again.

Katelyn:*remembers who he is when he calls her little bitty Anderson and goes wide-eyed**whimpers and tries to blink away the tears in her eyes* Marcus Little? *flinches from the pain in her throat*

Marcus:*chuckles* The one and only.

Katelyn:*shakes her head and keeps talking even though it really pains her* Please,don't do this again.I haven't done anything wrong,please.Don't hurt me.

Marcus:Sorry Anderson,but your father doesn't agree with you.You see,no one thinks you're being a very good daughter.*punches her in the stomach,hard*

Katelyn:*gasps in pain**shouts* Please,don't!

Marcus:*turns her around and kicks her in the back making her fall* Don't worry,I'll be done soon.

Katelyn:*stands up and tries to kick him but he catches her foot and twists it*

Marcus:That's not a very bright idea.

OOc:Oh,okay I didn't know what was going on for a second hahaha.And I'm sorry if this is all bad,I've never really wrote anything like this so if it stinks I'm really sorry!:sad1:I just got this idea and I really wanted to do it!

OOC: It's fine, it's all good. Like with anything, this kind of thing needs practice to get better. And doing it counts as practice.

You want Crystal to come to the rescue?

jessidoll
11-18-2012, 07:18 PM
OOC: It's fine, it's all good. Like with anything, this kind of thing needs practice to get better. And doing it counts as practice.

You want Crystal to come to the rescue?

Ooc:Thanks!And yeah that'd be cool.

Marcus:*pushes her into the same wall by her foot so she hits her head*

Katelyn:*leans against the wall with her hand on her bleeding forehead**looks at him with tears streaming down her face* Please,just please,stop.

Marcus:*shakes his head smirking* Sorry freak.*punches her in the face and laughs when she falls to the ground* Oh c'mon Anderson,you can take a little pain can't you?*kicks her in the chest*

Katelyn:*gasps and tries to stands up but falls back down because she's so dizzy**brings her hand to her cheek and forehead and sees she's bleeding badly**starts to cry harder and croaks out* Please!I'll do anything!

Fairywings
11-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Ooc:Thanks!And yeah that'd be cool.

Marcus:*pushes her into the same wall by her foot so she hits her head*

Katelyn:*leans against the wall with her hand on her bleeding forehead**looks at him with tears streaming down her face* Please,just please,stop.

Marcus:*shakes his head smirking* Sorry freak.*punches her in the face and laughs when she falls to the ground* Oh c'mon Anderson,you can take a little pain can't you?*kicks her in the chest*

Katelyn:*gasps and tries to stands up but falls back down because she's so dizzy**brings her hand to her cheek and forehead and sees she's bleeding badly**starts to cry harder and croaks out* Please!I'll do anything!

Crystal: *puts one of Fiona's blades on Marcus's neck* *in a steady voice, not even one bit afraid*Is there a problem here? Because it looks like there is. And if there is, I might just have to use this. *puts a little more pressure on the blade, not yet cutting him* Or I could pull out my wand and do you in right now, but this would be more enjoyable. So, I ask you again: do we have a problem here? You better answer me quickly, or my arm might get tired and it just might slide across that neck of yours.

OOC: Fiona's not the only member of the Gray family who can be dangerous.

jessidoll
11-18-2012, 07:41 PM
Crystal: *puts one of Fiona's blades on Marcus's neck* *in a steady voice, not even one bit afraid*Is there a problem here? Because it looks like there is. And if there is, I might just have to use this. *puts a little more pressure on the blade, not yet cutting him* Or I could pull out my wand and do you in right now, but this would be more enjoyable. So, I ask you again: do we have a problem here? You better answer me quickly, or my arm might get tired and it just might slide across that neck of yours.

OOC: Fiona's not the only member of the Gray family who can be dangerous.

Ooc:Hahaha apparently not.

Marcus:*says in a rush* No,no problem.Just a little business being taken care of.You don't need to get involved.

Katelyn:*sniffs and speaks in a quiet weak voice,almost like a scared little girl* Crystal,he really hurt me. *closes her eyes and bites her lip from the pain*

Marcus:*glares at her* Why'd you call her Crystal,freak?Did you finally get a friend?

Katelyn:*looks down away from his glare and tries not to pass out by taking deep breaths*

Fairywings
11-18-2012, 08:06 PM
Ooc:Hahaha apparently not.

Marcus:*says in a rush* No,no problem.Just a little business being taken care of.You don't need to get involved.

Katelyn:*sniffs and speaks in a quiet weak voice,almost like a scared little girl* Crystal,he really hurt me. *closes her eyes and bites her lip from the pain*

Marcus:*glares at her but keeps quiet* Why'd you call her Crystal,freak?Did you finally get a friend?

Katelyn:*looks down away from his glare and tries not to pass out by taking deep breaths*

Crystal: *in the same steady voice* Really? 'Cause if hurting people's business, then it's not very good business, is it? And since my family's in the business of killing death eaters and protecting people, I'm afraid I can't let you do this and shirk my duty. *keeps her eyes trained on Marcus but speaks to Katelyn* Would've gotten here sooner if I hadn't had to take care of someone who was holding a lot of innocent people at gunpoint while his friend robbed a bank. They didn't look so pretty after I was done with them. Sorry you're hurt Kate, but I need you to get somewhere safe while I have a little chat with our friend here. *puts more pressure on the knife* And if you even think of moving, I'll kill you here and now. Katelyn, go as quick as you can. I'll find you later.

jessidoll
11-18-2012, 08:14 PM
Crystal: *in the same steady voice* Really? 'Cause if hurting people's business, then it's not very good business, is it? And since my family's in the business of killing death eaters and protecting people, I'm afraid I can't let you do this and shirk my duty. *keeps her eyes trained on Marcus but speaks to Katelyn* Would've gotten here sooner if I hadn't had to take care of someone who was holding a lot of innocent people at gunpoint while his friend robbed a bank. They didn't look so pretty after I was done with them. Sorry you're hurt Kate, but I need you to get somewhere safe while I have a little chat with our friend here. *puts more pressure on the knife* And if you even think of moving, I'll kill you here and now. Katelyn, go as quick as you can. I'll find you later.

Katelyn:*takes a deep breath and nods**stands up as quickly as she can and starts to run but stops when she hears him talk*

Marcus:This isn't over Anderson,just because I didn't finish you doesn't mean no one else will!Your father knows a lot of other people who wouldn't mind you dead or locked up in a hospital!

Katelyn:*shakes her head and blinks away her tears**says in the same weak voice* Be careful Crys. *runs out of the alley and down the sidewalk ignoring the pain all over her body**runs in to the park and falls next to a large oak tree**crawls to the tree and leans against the trunk**pulls her knees to her chest and buries her face in her arms**starts to sob uncontrollably*

Fairywings
11-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Katelyn:*takes a deep breath and nods**stands up as quickly as she can and starts to run but stops when she hears him talk*

Marcus:This isn't over Anderson,just because I didn't finish you doesn't mean no one else will!Your father knows a lot of other people who wouldn't mind you dead or locked up in a hospital!

Katelyn:*shakes her head and blinks away her tears**says in the same weak voice* Be careful Crys. *runs out of the alley and down the sidewalk ignoring the pain all over her body**runs in to the park and falls next to a large oak tree**crawls to the tree and leans against the trunk**pulls her knees to her chest and buries her face in her arms**starts to sob uncontrollably*

Crystal: *for the first time humor is mixed with the cold steel in her voice* Since when am I not careful? *goes hard again* *brings her knife to one end of his throat* The first time you lie, I cut a nick in your throat. You continue to lie, I continue the line until you're dead or I have the answers. Either solution I'm okay with, and don't think that just because I'm a girl that I don't have the complete ability to kill you. In fact, now that I think about it, I really want to kill you. But, it would serve no purpose, and it wouldn't do me any good to kill without purpose.

I don't give a care who you are. So, here's my first question. Who are you working for?

OOC: If he's a death eater, he dies no matter what happens.

jessidoll
11-18-2012, 08:32 PM
Crystal: *for the first time humor is mixed with the cold steel in her voice* Since when am I not careful? *goes hard again* *brings her knife to one end of his throat* The first time you lie, I cut a nick in your throat. You continue to lie, I continue the line until you're dead or I have the answers. Either solution I'm okay with, and don't think that just because I'm a girl that I don't have the complete ability to kill you. In fact, now that I think about it, I eally want to kill you. But, it would sewrve no purpose, and it wouldn't do me any good to kill without purpose.

I don't give a care who you are. So, here's my first question. Who are you working for?

OOC: If he's a death eater, he dies no matter what happens.

Marcus:*pales and starts to get nervous**licks his lips and sweats from his nerves* F-freaks family.They said she's dis-honoring their family name so she needs to be gone.If she's dead then there will be no one to disgrace the Anderson name,also she knows a lot about things she shouldn't. So if the Dark Lord wants information we can just tell him what we know from Anderson and he will spare us.

Katelyn:*sniffs and looks up from her arms**takes off her blazer and lifts up her shirt looking at her stomach**tears up when she sees her whole stomach is bruised**whispers to herself* Why does this happen to me?Why do people want to hurt me?Am I really that hated?*lets her tears fall and looks at her arms and legs seeing the same bruising plus blood**starts to cry again*

OOc: They work closely with Voldemort,they just don't have the Death Eater title.

Fairywings
11-18-2012, 08:39 PM
Marcus:*pales and starts to get nervous**licks his lips and sweats from his nerves* F-freaks family.They said she's dis-honoring their family name so she needs to be gone.If she's dead then there will be no one to disgrace the Anderson name,also she knows a lot about things she shouldn't. So if the Dark Lord wants information we can just tell him what we know from Anderson and he will spare us.

Katelyn:*sniffs and looks up from her arms**takes off her blazer and lifts up her shirt looking at her stomach**tears up when she sees her whole stomach is bruised**whispers to herself* Why does this happen to me?Why do people want to hurt me?Am I really that hated?*lets her tears fall and looks at her arms and legs seeing the same bruising plus blood**starts to cry again*

OOc: They work closely with Voldemort,they just don't have the Death Eater title.

Crystal: Oh, so you're not Death Eater scum, you're just cowardly scum. My next question was going to be why, but since you've been ever so helpful, I don't need to ask that question. Actually, you should count yourself lucky, if it had been my sister here instead of me, you'd have been dead before you could have said, "Who are you?"

My next question is where can I find this family you work for?

jessidoll
11-18-2012, 08:45 PM
Crystal: Oh, so you're not Death Eater scum, you're just cowardly scum. My next question was going to be why, but since you've been ever so helpful, I don't need to ask that question. Actually, you should count yourself lucky, if it had been my sister here instead of me, you'd have been dead before you could have said, "Who are you?"

My next question is where can I find this family you work for?

Marcus:D-delvin Ireland.They live in an old house K-katelyn's ancestors owned.It's really remote,the closest house is almost thirty miles away.

Fairywings
11-18-2012, 09:02 PM
Marcus:D-delvin Ireland.They live in an old house K-katelyn's ancestors owned.It's really remote,the closest house is almost thirty miles away.

Crystal: Hmm. See, here's my problem. I can't let you go because you'll either make yourself a nuisance again, or might have a notion of my plans, and therefore go crawling back to warn them. And frankly, I wouldn't trust you as far as you can be thrown, and I'm sure some people can throw you pretty far. So, it looks like you'll have to die anyway. Perhaps, if you didn't deserve this, which I highly doubt, you'll find mercy in death. Thank you for your answers. *draws the knife across his throat, slitting it and killing him*

Fairywings
11-18-2012, 09:07 PM
Ooc: Page 100!

jessidoll
11-18-2012, 09:11 PM
Crystal: Hmm. See, here's my problem. I can't let you go because you'll either make yourself a nuisance again, or might have a notion of my plans, and therefore go crawling back to warn them. And frankly, I wouldn't trust you as far as you can be thrown, and I'm sure some people can throw you pretty far. So, it looks like you'll have to die anyway. Perhaps, if you didn't deserve this, which I highly doubt, you'll find mercy in death. Thank you for your answers. *draws the knife across his throat, slitting it and killing him*

Marcus:*falls to the ground dead*

Katelyn:*tries to stop crying and sits straight**wipes her cheeks trying to clean her tears**looks at her hands and sees a lot of blood from her face**thinks:He got me pretty good.How bad could someone hurt me if they were stronger than him?**shakes her head and looks at the sky instead of anywhere else knowing if she does she'll cry again*

jessidoll
11-18-2012, 09:12 PM
Ooc: Page 100!

Ooc:Hahahaha we made it!:hyper::cool1::rotfl2:

Fairywings
11-18-2012, 09:15 PM
Marcus:*falls to the ground dead*

Katelyn:*tries to stop crying and sits straight**wipes her cheeks trying to clean her tears**looks at her hands and sees a lot of blood from her face**thinks:He got me pretty good.How bad could someone hurt me if they were stronger than him?**shakes her head and looks at the sky instead of anywhere else knowing if she does she'll cry again*

Crystal: *wipes the blood ooff the ight and pockets it* *finds Katelyn* Kate, it's Crys. I'm here. Where are you hurt the worst?

jessidoll
11-18-2012, 09:21 PM
Crystal: *wipes the blood ooff the ight and pockets it* *finds Katelyn* Kate, it's Crys. I'm here. Where are you hurt the worst?

Katelyn:*takes a deep breath and bites her lip**points to her stomach**mutters quietly in the same fragile voice* It's bruised and bleeding.

Fairywings
11-18-2012, 09:25 PM
Katelyn:*takes a deep breath and bites her lip**points to her stomach**mutters quietly in the same fragile voice* It's bruised and bleeding.

Crystal: *examines it* No, it's definitely not looking good. *mutters* Where's your boyfriend when we actually need him? *aloud* Do you want to go to the hospital? Or is there someone in this town you trust, because I can't fix this.

jessidoll
11-18-2012, 09:33 PM
Crystal: *examines it* No, it's definitely not looking good. *mutters* Where's your boyfriend when we actually need him? *aloud* Do you want to go to the hospital? Or is there someone in this town you trust, because I can't fix this.

Katelyn:*sighs and mutters again* Hospital,I don't trust anyone. *stands up slowly but almost falls**leans against the tree with one arm standing up**takes a deep breath and stands up by herself*

Fairywings
11-18-2012, 09:36 PM
Katelyn:*sighs and mutters again* Hospital,I don't trust anyone. *stands up slowly but almost falls**leans against the tree with one arm standing up**takes a deep breath and stands up by herself*

Crystal: If you can give me directions, I can get us there. Can you walk, or do you need help?

jessidoll
11-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Crystal: If you can give me directions, I can get us there. Can you walk, or do you need help?

Katelyn:*says quietly* I can walk.And the hospitals just a couple blocks away,just take the next right and keep going straight. *bends down slowly and picks up her blazer**puts it on and wraps it around herself trying to hide her once white bloody shirt*

Fairywings
11-18-2012, 09:45 PM
Katelyn:*says quietly* I can walk.And the hospitals just a couple blocks away,just take the next right and keep going straight. *bends down slowly and picks up her blazer**puts it on and wraps it around herself trying to hide her once white bloody shirt*

Crystal: Okay. *leads them to the hospital* *goes up to the front desk* Excuse me, but my friend and I ran into some trouble, and my friend was hurt, I'm not sure how bad.

jessidoll
11-18-2012, 09:59 PM
Crystal: Okay. *leads them to the hospital* *goes up to the front desk* Excuse me, but my friend and I ran into some trouble, and my friend was hurt, I'm not sure how bad.

Secretary:*looks at her tiredly* Another one? *sighs and looks behind her at Katelyn**sees all the blood and immediately grabs the phone* I need a doctor and nurses right now.A young teenage girl is hurt.* hangs up and walks straight over to Katelyn* What hurts,love?

Katelyn:*flinches away from her and just points at her stomach*

Doctor:*walks into the waiting room* Where's the patient?

Secretary:Right here!

Doctor:*walks over and looks over Katelyn wide-eyed* What in the world happened?

Katelyn:*again points at her stomach not saying a word*

Doctor:May I inspect it?

Katelyn:*nods*

Doctor:*inspects it and frowns* This looks a lot like deep bruising,we'll need to take some X-rays to see if any bones or organs are harmed.Or it could be blood poisoning.

Katelyn:*pales and looks at Crystal horrified*

Fairywings
11-18-2012, 10:42 PM
Secretary:*looks at her tiredly* Another one? *sighs and looks behind her at Katelyn**sees all the blood and immediately grabs the phone* I need a doctor and nurses right now.A young teenage girl is hurt.* hangs up and walks straight over to Katelyn* What hurts,love?

Katelyn:*flinches away from her and just points at her stomach*

Doctor:*walks into the waiting room* Where's the patient?

Secretary:Right here!

Doctor:*walks over and looks over Katelyn wide-eyed* What in the world happened?

Katelyn:*again points at her stomach not saying a word*

Doctor:May I inspect it?

Katelyn:*nods*

Doctor:*inspects it and frowns* This looks a lot like deep bruising,we'll need to take some X-rays to see if any bones or organs are harmed.Or it could be blood poisoning.

Katelyn:*pales and looks at Crystal horrified*

Crystal: She'll be fine, won't she doctor?

jessidoll
11-18-2012, 10:51 PM
Crystal: She'll be fine, won't she doctor?

Doctor:Ofcourse,theres only a slight chance theres anything seriously wrong but we should still make sure.Come along,we should check everything out.*starts to walk towards a hallway with rooms down them*

Katelyn:*follows behind him slowly looking around nervously*

Fairywings
11-18-2012, 10:55 PM
Doctor:Ofcourse,theres only a slight chance theres anything seriously wrong but we should still make sure.Come along,we should check everything out.*starts to walk towards a hallway with rooms down them*

Katelyn:*follows behind him slowly looking around nervously*

Crystal: *walks up beside her* *holds her hand and squeezes it lightly* I'm with you Kate........ *lets go of her hand*