PDA

View Full Version : HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

niallsprincess
10-16-2012, 05:52 PM
Katelyn:Guess I'm all alone now.*giggles at herself and watches the movie**eats some of her carrot and banana and watches the movie*

Niall: *Snores so quietly no one can hear it*

Liam: *starts wrapping some presents* Now where are they? Oh there! *grabs the package of bows*

jessidoll
10-16-2012, 05:55 PM
Niall: *Snores so quietly no one can hear it*

Liam: *starts wrapping some presents* Now where are they? Oh there! *grabs the package of bows*

Katelyn:*yawns a bit and stands up stretching**walks to the kitchen and makes some hot chocolate humming "Jingle Bells"*

niallsprincess
10-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Katelyn:*yawns a bit and stands up stretching**walks to the kitchen and makes some hot chocolate humming "Jingle Bells"*

Liam: *puts down the bag of bows* All done! *brushes his hands off and opens the door* *yawns* Carly was right. It really is late.

jessidoll
10-16-2012, 06:03 PM
Liam: *puts down the bag of bows* All done! *brushes his hands off and opens the door* *yawns* Carly was right. It really is late.

Katelyn:*pours the drink in a mug and taps her fingers on the counter**gets out different ingredients and starts to make sugar cookies**giggles when she gets flour on her cheek but keeps baking*

niallsprincess
10-16-2012, 06:09 PM
Katelyn:*pours the drink in a mug and taps her fingers on the counter**gets out different ingredients and starts to make sugar cookies**giggles when she gets flour on her cheek but keeps baking*

Liam: *walks into the living room* A bit late to make cookies, Katelyn. Don't you think?

Harry: *asleep in bed*

jessidoll
10-16-2012, 06:12 PM
Liam: *walks into the living room* A bit late to make cookies, Katelyn. Don't you think?

Harry: *asleep in bed*

Katelyn:*shakes her head* It's never too late to make cookies!Especially sugar ones.*puts them in the oven and hops on the counter*

niallsprincess
10-16-2012, 06:17 PM
Katelyn:*shakes her head* It's never too late to make cookies!Especially sugar ones.*puts them in the oven and hops on the counter*

Liam: But, it's midnight...

jessidoll
10-16-2012, 06:20 PM
Liam: But, it's midnight...

Katelyn:*shrugs* I'm hungry and cookies are yummy.*looks in the oven and pouts when they're not done yet**gets the milk and a glass and pours herself a glass*

niallsprincess
10-16-2012, 06:55 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs* I'm hungry and cookies are yummy.*looks in the oven and pouts when they're not done yet**gets the milk and a glass and pours herself a glass*

Liam: *takes the carton out of her hand and pours himself a glass* *gives it back and walks into the living room with it*

jessidoll
10-16-2012, 07:00 PM
Liam: *takes the carton out of her hand and pours himself a glass* *gives it back and walks into the living room with it*

Katelyn:*puts it away and looks at the cookies in the oven* Yay,they'e done!*puts on an oven mitt and takes them out onto the counter**takes out some white icing and sprinkles and decorates the cookies**cleans up her mess and grabs a small plate for cookies for herself*

niallsprincess
10-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Katelyn:*puts it away and looks at the cookies in the oven* Yay,they'e done!*puts on an oven mitt and takes them out onto the counter**takes out some white icing and sprinkles and decorates the cookies**cleans up her mess and grabs a small plate for cookies for herself*

Liam: *leans against a pillow and drinks milk* *yawns*

jessidoll
10-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Liam: *leans against a pillow and drinks milk* *yawns*

Katelyn:*gives herself some cookies and wraps the rest of them in tinfoil and leaves them on the counter**grabs the plate and her drink and walks back to the living room**sits on the floor and watches whatever's left of Cinderella eating quietly*

niallsprincess
10-16-2012, 09:34 PM
Katelyn:*gives herself some cookies and wraps the rest of them in tinfoil and leaves them on the counter**grabs the plate and her drink and walks back to the living room**sits on the floor and watches whatever's left of Cinderella eating quietly*

Liam: *puts the empty glass of milk on the side table* *lays the pillows flat down on the ground* *rest his head on the pillows and yawns again*

BK228
10-16-2012, 10:58 PM
OOC: Hi girls!! I have been so extremely busy (still kinda am). I'd like to continue with this, though I wont be able to post as much as you two do. Would someone be willing to fill moi in???

jessidoll
10-17-2012, 07:07 AM
OOC: Hi girls!! I have been so extremely busy (still kinda am). I'd like to continue with this, though I wont be able to post as much as you two do. Would someone be willing to fill moi in???

Ooc:I will!I've got time this morning,okay so Crystal left that american wizard's house and hurt her ankle,Fiona got shot working fighting and had to get help,Johanna is a new girl who came to Ireland because she lost her memory at Hogwarts but now she has it back and their friend Tom is with them now.Katelyn,Carly and Harry and Niall were taken by Voldemort to a house in Germany where the girls were tortured and Max set the place on fire but everyone got out.Carly got really hurt really bad so they had to stay at a hospital for a couple days and now everyones back at the manor and it's almost Christmas!I think I got everything...?

niallsprincess
10-17-2012, 04:36 PM
OOC: So nice to have you back, Brandon. :upsidedow It's ok. We probably post too much! :cool1:
Ooc:I will!I've got time this morning,okay so Crystal left that american wizard's house and hurt her ankle,Fiona got shot working fighting and had to get help,Johanna is a new girl who came to Ireland because she lost her memory at Hogwarts but now she has it back and their friend Tom is with them now.Katelyn,Carly and Harry and Niall were taken by Voldemort to a house in Germany where the girls were tortured and Max set the place on fire but everyone got out.Carly got really hurt really bad so they had to stay at a hospital for a couple days and now everyones back at the manor and it's almost Christmas!I think I got everything...?

OOC: You got it all! :thumbsup2

jessidoll
10-17-2012, 05:37 PM
OOC: So nice to have you back, Brandon. :upsidedow It's ok. We probably post too much! :cool1:

OOC: You got it all! :thumbsup2

Ooc:Awesome!I hoped I didn't miss anything because I didnt want to screw him up!

Fairywings
10-17-2012, 06:01 PM
Ooc: hey brandon long time no talk! They pretty much got it but one thing I want to add about my chars is tom and jo are identical twins.

jessidoll
10-17-2012, 06:13 PM
Ooc: hey brandon long time no talk! They pretty much got it but one thing I want to add about my chars is tom and jo are identical twins.

Ooc: Darn,sorry I missed that!

Fairywings
10-17-2012, 06:19 PM
Ooc: Darn,sorry I missed that!

OOC: It's okay. I'm the creator, I know my characters best. Tom is also Fi's best friend and involved as her partner in crime in Fi's "work". On the front page, I kinda controlled yours and Dan's characters (I know, I'm sorry) and told the story of how they and the Gray girls got started back to Ireland. Oh, and Crystal's parents were found dead, so because now there's no more dishonor in the last name the've gone back to using it.

Fairywings
10-17-2012, 07:14 PM
OOC: Edited the front page. The recap will now be edited regularly. We're in December now.

niallsprincess
10-18-2012, 05:01 PM
OOC: Ehhm.... Sorry I didn't get on yesterday. My internet went out. Anything happen? :crazy2:

Fairywings
10-18-2012, 05:15 PM
OOC: Ehhm.... Sorry I didn't get on yesterday. My internet went out. Anything happen? :crazy2:

OOC: Nope. Absolutely nothing happened. Excepr my above post ^

niallsprincess
10-18-2012, 05:28 PM
OOC: Nope. Absolutely nothing happened. Excepr my above post ^

OOC: All righty then. Thanks :thumbsup2 I was just too lazy to look back. :p

Fairywings
10-18-2012, 05:29 PM
OOC: All righty then. Thanks :thumbsup2 I was just too lazy to look back. :p

OOC: It's okay.

jessidoll
10-18-2012, 05:48 PM
Ooc: I'm here!Hello!:wave2:

Katelyn:*wakes up on the floor and groans* Ow,my neck. *sits up and sees it's morning**stands up and walks up to her room* Hairbrush,where's my hairbrush?*walks to her bathroom and brushes her hair**changes into a plain purple wife beater and skinny jeans**yawns and walks back to the kitchen,and starts making breakfast*

niallsprincess
10-18-2012, 06:04 PM
Ooc: I'm here!Hello!:wave2:

Katelyn:*wakes up on the floor and groans* Ow,my neck. *sits up and sees it's morning**stands up and walks up to her room* Hairbrush,where's my hairbrush?*walks to her bathroom and brushes her hair**changes into a plain purple wife beater and skinny jeans**yawns and walks back to the kitchen,and starts making breakfast*

Carly: *opens her eyes* Come on, Anna. *picks Annabelle up and walks to the bathroom* *sets her on the counter, standing in front of her so she can't fall off* *straightens her hair* *yawns*

OOC: Hello!

Fairywings
10-18-2012, 06:06 PM
*thundering is heard coming down the stairs*

Tom: *racing his twin* *reaches the bottom first* Ha! Beat you! *wearing black jeans and a royal blue t-shirt*

Johanna: *wearing a black shirt, a knee length red skirt, and a pair of white leggings* You win all the time!

Tom: *laughs*

Fiona: *wearing gray skinny jeans and a green v neck* *glances at Crystal* Pay up sis.

Crystal: *scowls* *hands Fiona one sickle* *wearing a purple hoodie and regular jeans*

Fiona: Thank you.

Crystal: Shut up.

OOC: So, being a sibling, I threw in some everyday sibling stuff.

jessidoll
10-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Carly: *opens her eyes* Come on, Anna. *picks Annabelle up and walks to the bathroom* *sets her on the counter, standing in front of her so she can't fall off* *straightens her hair* *yawns*

OOC: Hello!

Katelyn:*finishes and gets herself a plate of eggs,bacon,sausage and hash browns*pours herself a glass of orange juice and grabs a banana**sits at the counter and eats slowly still not fully awake*

jessidoll
10-18-2012, 06:09 PM
*thundering is heard coming down the stairs*

Tom: *racing his twin* *reaches the bottom first* Ha! Beat you! *wearing black jeans and a royal blue t-shirt*

Johanna: *wearing a black shirt, a knee length red skirt, and a pair of white leggings* You win all the time!

Tom: *laughs*

Fiona: *wearing gray skinny jeans and a green v neck* *glances at Crystal* Pay up sis.

Crystal: *scowls* *hands Fiona one sickle* *wearing a purple hoodie and regular jeans*

Fiona: Thank you.

Crystal: Shut up.

OOC: So, being a sibling, I threw in some everyday sibling stuff.

Katelyn:*hears them and laughs waking up a bit more**shouts* Breakfast is ready if you guys want some!*eats*

niallsprincess
10-18-2012, 06:12 PM
Katelyn:*finishes and gets herself a plate of eggs,bacon,sausage and hash browns*pours herself a glass of orange juice and grabs a banana**sits at the counter and eats slowly still not fully awake*

Carly: *carries Annabelle upstairs* *sets her on the bed, keeping a close eye on her* *gets dressed in a dark blue, sleeveless top, a black, leather, sleeveless vest, black skinny jeans, and a beanie to match the top* *picks the baby up again*

jessidoll
10-18-2012, 06:14 PM
Carly: *carries Annabelle upstairs* *sets her on the bed, keeping a close eye on her* *gets dressed in a dark blue, sleeveless top, a black, leather, sleeveless vest, black skinny jeans, and a beanie to match the top* *picks the baby up again*

Katelyn:*finishes her eggs and meat and cleans the plate**hops on the counter and eats her banana looking out the window looking at nothing in particular*

niallsprincess
10-18-2012, 06:16 PM
Katelyn:*finishes her eggs and meat and cleans the plate**hops on the counter and eats her banana looking out the window looking at nothing in particular*

Carly: *slips on one leather glove and carries Annabelle back downstairs* Now it's time to get you some breakfast.

jessidoll
10-18-2012, 06:22 PM
Carly: *slips on one leather glove and carries Annabelle back downstairs* Now it's time to get you some breakfast.

Katelyn:*finishes and throws away her peel in the trash**drinks her juice quietly**jumps off the counter and puts the glass in the sink**sings "Together" by Demi Lovato looking out the same window*

Fairywings
10-18-2012, 06:22 PM
Katelyn:*hears them and laughs waking up a bit more**shouts* Breakfast is ready if you guys want some!*eats*

Tom: Yum! *wraps his arm around Fiona* Come on, let's go eat!

Fiona: Okay. *wriggles out from under his arm* Let's try to get through the door though.

Johanna: *pushes past them* If you're going to stand in the way of people, then prepared to be pushed! *enters the kitchen* Honestly!

Crystal: *silently just shakes her head and follows behind Jo*

Fiona: *walks in behind them* *to anyone in range* Morning everyone.

Tom: *takes up the rear* What's on the menu?

niallsprincess
10-18-2012, 06:28 PM
Katelyn:*finishes and throws away her peel in the trash**drinks her juice quietly**jumps off the counter and puts the glass in the sink**sings "Together" by Demi Lovato looking out the same window*

Carly: Katelyn, could you feed Anna? *takes an orange out of the fridge and grabs a box of cereal and a jug of milk*

jessidoll
10-18-2012, 06:33 PM
Tom: Yum! *wraps his arm around Fiona* Come on, let's go eat!

Fiona: Okay. *wriggles out from under his arm* Let's try to get through the door though.

Johanna: *pushes past them* If you're going to stand in the way of people, then prepared to be pushed! *enters the kitchen* Honestly!

Crystal: *silently just shakes her head and follows behind Jo*

Fiona: *walks in behind them* *to anyone in range* Morning everyone.

Tom: *takes up the rear* What's on the menu?

Carly: Katelyn, could you feed Anna? *takes an orange out of the fridge and grabs a box of cereal and a jug of milk*

Katelyn:*turns around* Sure. *walks over and grabs Annabelle**smiles and grabs a banana* Is this good? *laughs when she smiles and laughs**looks at the group* Morning!You can have eggs,bacon,hash browns or sausage.THeres fruit too. *cuts up the banana and feeds her*

niallsprincess
10-18-2012, 06:38 PM
Katelyn:*turns around* Sure. *walks over and grabs Annabelle**smiles and grabs a banana* Is this good? *laughs when she smiles and laughs**looks at the group* Morning!You can have eggs,bacon,hash browns or sausage.THeres fruit too. *cuts up the banana and feeds her*

Carly: *hears Katelyn* *throws the cereal box on the floor* *takes some of everything*

jessidoll
10-18-2012, 06:42 PM
Carly: *hears Katelyn* *throws the cereal box on the floor* *takes some of everything*

Katelyn:*looks at her shocked then laughs* You're acting like you haven't eaten real food in months! *finishes feeding the baby and starts to play with her* You're mummy should be here soon,I hope you get to come back soon!We love having you. *giggles when she laughs and spins her around in the kitchen in her arms*

Fairywings
10-18-2012, 06:44 PM

Tom: Okay!

*the four get plates and fill them up*

Crystal: Still good as always.

Fiona: Yup.

Johanna: *nods, chewing*

Tom: *nods enthusiastically*

jessidoll
10-18-2012, 06:48 PM
Tom: Okay!

*the four get plates and fill them up*

Crystal: Still good as always.

Fiona: Yup.

Johanna: *nods, chewing*

Tom: *nods enthusiastically*

Katelyn:*laughs* Tanks!Glad you like it! *makes airplane noises at Annabelle making her laugh*

niallsprincess
10-18-2012, 06:52 PM
Katelyn:*looks at her shocked then laughs* You're acting like you haven't eaten real food in months! *finishes feeding the baby and starts to play with her* You're mummy should be here soon,I hope you get to come back soon!We love having you. *giggles when she laughs and spins her around in the kitchen in her arms*

Carly: *mutters* I haven't.... *sits down at the table and starts to eat*

jessidoll
10-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Carly: *mutters* I haven't.... *sits down at the table and starts to eat*

Katelyn:*looks at her curiously since she didn't hear**shrugs and walks to the living room**sits down so her back is against the couch and cosses her legs putting the baby in her lap**turns on some cartoons and watches them with her*

Fairywings
10-18-2012, 07:25 PM
OOC: Hey, I just remembered something fun we did once. We came up with what disney character our characters would be. I wanna say mine was a mix of two or three characters. Anyway, so I'll do it again for my four.

Tom: Tom really has two very distinct sides, his regular side and his agent/battle side. Fiona has two sides as well, but because of her trials and tribulations hers are less distinct than Tom's. So I'm doing two for Tom and her. His regular side is very kind, friendly, brave, easy going, and he likes to joke around. He's honest, except when he's being mischievous. Peter Pan fits this side. His other side is his agent/battle side. He's very serious, he has a business-like demeanor. He's very determined and pushes himself to succeed. And if Fiona or anyone else he cares for is hurt, he gets really mad and will kill whoever hurt them. This side is Hercules.

Johanna: Jo, like her brother, is friendly, kind, and brave. She's very much of a dreamer as well, she's very idealistic at times and has several wishes. She will often daydream and drift off during class or discussions. She has a bit of a temper, but it comes more from little annoyances than anything else. Jo is the girliest of the four in the way she dresses and her love of pink and orange. But she's very independant, and like Crystal before Jackson came along, she doesn't really care to fall in love. Jo is probably a princess, I want to say Jasmine, Ariel, or Rapunzel.

Crystal: Crystal is intelligent, wise, brave and studious. She would much rather read a book than go to a party or a club. She's on the shyer side, and often lets other people talk for her. But she can and will speak for herself and others. She tries to help people out and guide them, even if she's awkward. She has a tendency to get nervous though. She occasionally has anxiety problems, and feels overwhelmed when she gets too anxious. I'm not sure who Crystal would be.

Fiona: Fiona has two sides, though hers are less distinct than Tom's. Her regular side is quiet, intelligent, brave and helpful. Fiona is wary and suspicious of other people, but can be calm and laid back with her friends. But with new people, she often tightens up, and keeps a watchful eye. She is pessimisstic because of what she has been through. She likes to help others and will volunteer for almost anything. She can be kind and has a softer side, but a lot of times it only comes when Fiona lets her guard down, so she's shy like her sister and has to be encouraged. I'm not sure who this side is. Fiona's other side is intelligent, observant, tough and sacrificial. She gets angered easily, moreso with this side. She can go berserk, killing her enenmies without mercy. In fighting she is quick and efficient. Fiona believes if you die in battle, then it is an honorable death, and taking people down with you is even better. She will put her life on the line to save others, and she will do the right thing/compolete her mission, whatever the cost or consenquences. This side is Mulan.

jessidoll
10-18-2012, 08:20 PM
OOC: Hey, I just remembered something fun we did once. We came up with what disney character our characters would be. I wanna say mine was a mix of two or three characters. Anyway, so I'll do it again for my four.

Tom: Tom really has two very distinct sides, his regular side and his agent/battle side. Fiona has two sides as well, but because of her trials and tribulations hers are less distinct than Tom's. So I'm doing two for Tom and her. His regular side is very kind, friendly, brave, easy going, and he likes to joke around. He's honest, except when he's being mischievous. Peter Pan fits this side. His other side is his agent/battle side. He's very serious, he has a business-like demeanor. He's very determined and pushes himself to succeed. And if Fiona or anyone else he cares for is hurt, he gets really mad and will kill whoever hurt them. This side is Hercules.

Johanna: Jo, like her brother, is friendly, kind, and brave. She's very much of a dreamer as well, she's very idealistic at times and has several wishes. She will often daydream and drift off during class or discussions. She has a bit of a temper, but it comes more from little annoyances than anything else. Jo is the girliest of the four in the way she dresses and her love of pink and orange. But she's very independant, and like Crystal before Jackson came along, she doesn't really care to fall in love. Jo is probably a princess, I want to say Jasmine, Ariel, or Rapunzel.

Crystal: Crystal is intelligent, wise, brave and studious. She would much rather read a book than go to a party or a club. She's on the shyer side, and often lets other people talk for her. But she can and will speak for herself and others. She tries to help people out and guide them, even if she's awkward. She has a tendency to get nervous though. She occasionally has anxiety problems, and feels overwhelmed when she gets too anxious. I'm not sure who Crystal would be.

Fiona: Fiona has two sides, though hers are less distinct than Tom's. Her regular side is quiet, intelligent, brave and helpful. Fiona is wary and suspicious of other people, but can be calm and laid back with her friends. But with new people, she often tightens up, and keeps a watchful eye. She is pessimisstic because of what she has been through. She likes to help others and will volunteer for almost anything. She can be kind and has a softer side, but a lot of times it only comes when Fiona lets her guard down, so she's shy like her sister and has to be encouraged. I'm not sure who this side is. Fiona's other side is intelligent, observant, tough and sacrificial. She gets angered easily, moreso with this side. She can go berserk, killing her enenmies without mercy. In fighting she is quick and efficient. Fiona believes if you die in battle, then it is an honorable death, and taking people down with you is even better. She will put her life on the line to save others, and she will do the right thing/compolete her mission, whatever the cost or consenquences. This side is Mulan.

Ooc: Cool!:thumbsup2 Hm,I dunno about Katelyn.She's kinda like Tink with her temper and cuteness.But she's more like Rapunzel because of her playfulness,kindness,and spirit.She's also very trustworthy and not afraid to stand up for herself,her friends,or say what she thinks.Her talents are singing and cooking like Rapunzel but she's also really good in Magic she just doesn't really show it or talk about it.I could say she's like Sleeping Beauty too because she's kinda a hopeless romantic,she dreams of having those cute couple moments and memories that girls dream of.I think that's about it!

niallsprincess
10-18-2012, 09:17 PM

OOC: I'd say Carly is a bit like Rapunzel when she's being her crazy, hyper self. But when she gets quiet. She's like Piglet from Winnie The Pooh, because she gets sensitive and quiet. I guess you could also say Eyore from Winnie The Pooh if you include Carly's dark, depressed sort of side, but that doesn't happen to her much. Only when her family tries to bring her down. :upsidedow

jessidoll
10-18-2012, 09:34 PM
OOC: I'd say Carly is a bit like Rapunzel when she's being her crazy, hyper self. But when she gets quiet. She's like Piglet from Winnie The Pooh, because she gets sensitive and quiet. I guess you could also say Eyore from Winnie The Pooh if you include Carly's dark, depressed sort of side, but that doesn't happen to her much. Only when her family tries to bring her down. :upsidedow

OOc: I could see that!

Fairywings
10-18-2012, 10:09 PM
OOC: I suppose Crys is Belle and Fiona is Mulan on her fight side and maybe Nala on her other side.

niallsprincess
10-18-2012, 10:19 PM
OOc: I could see that!

OOC: Yay. I thought I'd get them pretty close to right.

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 04:34 PM
OOC: Yay. I thought I'd get them pretty close to right.

OOc: It's all really good!:thumbsup2

Katelyn:*still watching cartoons with Annabelle**the door bell rings* I'll get it!*picks her up smiling and playing with her and walks to the door**opens the door and fakes a smile* Oh,hi Alicia.

Alicia:Katelyn!?Oh my god!*gives her a huge hug not noticing she's not hugging back**takes a step back and looks at her* Look at you!You're finally a little pretty!

Katelyn:*fakes another smile* Gee,tanks.You look really pretty too.

Alicia:*smiles proudly* I know.*walks in ignoring her baby* So do you live here all alone?Or is this an orphanage?Did your dad finally kick you out?*laughs at her joke*

Katelyn:*shuts the door**rolls her eyes when she's not looking and fakes a laugh* Yeah,no.I live here with some of my friends,my school sent us.

Alicia:*looks at her shocked* You have friends!?That's a surprise.

Katelyn:Yeah,I suppose.Now you stay here while I get Anna's bag.*starts to walk to the kitchen for her bag*

Alicia:No way!I wanna meet these little friends of yours!I'm sure they're not that terrible!

Katelyn:*turns around looking a little scared**lies as best as she can hoping everyone is being quiet* Um,no.They're not here right now,they're at the store.Besides,they already met Jason so I think they've met enough people from home.

niallsprincess
10-19-2012, 04:38 PM
OOC: Going to my best friend's cabin up in the mountains for the weekend. No wifi and no cell service. Uggh! I'll get on as soon as I get back. Just act as if Carly's there. See ya real soon!

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 04:47 PM
OOC: Going to my best friend's cabin up in the mountains for the weekend. No wifi and no cell service. Uggh! I'll get on as soon as I get back. Just act as if Carly's there. See ya real soon!

Ooc: Bye,have a great time!:wave2:

Fairywings
10-19-2012, 05:00 PM

OOC: Have a good time!

Fairywings
10-19-2012, 05:03 PM
OOc: It's all really good!:thumbsup2

Katelyn:*still watching cartoons with Annabelle**the door bell rings* I'll get it!*picks her up smiling and playing with her and walks to the door**opens the door and fakes a smile* Oh,hi Alicia.

Alicia:Katelyn!?Oh my god!*gives her a huge hug not noticing she's not hugging back**takes a step back and looks at her* Look at you!You're finally a little pretty!

Katelyn:*fakes another smile* Gee,tanks.You look really pretty too.

Alicia:*smiles proudly* I know.*walks in ignoring her baby* So do you live here all alone?Or is this an orphanage?Did your dad finally kick you out?*laughs at her joke*

Katelyn:*shuts the door**rolls her eyes when she's not looking and fakes a laugh* Yeah,no.I live here with some of my friends,my school sent us.

Alicia:*looks at her shocked* You have friends!?That's a surprise.

Katelyn:Yeah,I suppose.Now you stay here while I get Anna's bag.*starts to walk to the kitchen for her bag*

Alicia:No way!I wanna meet these little friends of yours!I'm sure they're not that terrible!

Katelyn:*turns around looking a little scared**lies as best as she can hoping everyone is being quiet* Um,no.They're not here right now,they're at the store.Besides,they already met Jason so I think they've met enough people from home.

OOC: Worried about the two assassins in the house? (Tom and Fi) Lol.

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 05:13 PM
OOC: Worried about the two assassins in the house? (Tom and Fi) Lol.

Ooc: Hahaha and the others.

Alicia:Are you sure?I would love to meet them!

Katelyn:No,really.I can't let you meet them.Just let me get her bag.*walks in to the kitchen and rushes to get all of the baby's things*

Fairywings
10-19-2012, 05:21 PM
Johanna: *whispers* There's someone here....

Fiona: *claps her hand over Jo's mouth* *hisses* Shut up! It's not safe!

Tom: *one hand in his pocket, gripping his wand*

Crystal: *paused, waiting*

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 05:28 PM
Johanna: *whispers* There's someone here....

Fiona: *claps her hand over Jo's mouth* *hisses* Shut up! It's not safe!

Tom: *one hand in his pocket, gripping his wand*

Crystal: *paused, waiting*

Katelyn:*gets everything of hers and tries to walk back to her but drops a glass bottle and it beaks**groans* Great... *walks to Alicia and hands her the baby and bag* Here ya go,it was nice to see you again.Bye Annabelle,see you soon!*kisses her forehead and runs back to pick up the glass*

Alicia:*holds the baby* Ugh,you smell like banana.*shouts a little obnoxiously* Are you okay Kate!?

Katelyn:Yeah,just fine.*picks up the last piece of glass and cuts herself* Ouch,that hurt.

Fairywings
10-19-2012, 05:35 PM
Fiona: *grips her knife with her other hand, prepared to throw if needed*

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 05:55 PM
Katelyn:*puts on a band-aid*

Alicia:*shouts again like before* Katelyn!I'm leaving!

Katelyn:*murmurs* Leave already.*walks back to her* I'm sorry,I cut myself in there.Good-bye.

Alicia:*snorts* You always were a clutz,you're just so awkward!I still can't believe you have friends!All the other kids thought you were a freak but apparently things change!Well I hope they do.It would be so sad if you were still so different and just beginning to be pretty.*sighs* I really hope you learn to be beautiful,you could find a great guy ya know.Just like Alison!If you could be pretty like her you'll get friends and a guy!

Katelyn:*mutters* I do have a boyfriend.

Alicia: Sure ya do sweetie,you don't have to lie to me.*pats her cheek making her wince because she hit her bruise* All you gotta do is put on some make-up!*pulls on the shoulder of her shirt* Change up your wardrobe a bit. *plays with a lock of her hair* Do something with this hair of yours and every boy will want you!

Katelyn:*looks down at her outfit*

Alicia: I have to go.Bye love you!*walks out to her car and drives off*

Katelyn:*closes the door and leans her back against it**takes the same lock of hair and examines it* Is she right?

Fairywings
10-19-2012, 06:23 PM
Katelyn:*puts on a band-aid*

Alicia:*shouts again like before* Katelyn!I'm leaving!

Katelyn:*murmurs* Leave already.*walks back to her* I'm sorry,I cut myself in there.Good-bye.

Alicia:*snorts* You always were a clutz,you're just so awkward!I still can't believe you have friends!All the other kids thought you were a freak but apparently things change!Well I hope they do.It would be so sad if you were still so different and just beginning to be pretty.*sighs* I really hope you learn to be beautiful,you could find a great guy ya know.Just like Alison!If you could be pretty like her you'll get friends and a guy!

Katelyn:*mutters* I do have a boyfriend.

Alicia: Sure ya do sweetie,you don't have to lie to me.*pats her cheek making her wince because she hit her bruise* All you gotta do is put on some make-up!*pulls on the shoulder of her shirt* Change up your wardrobe a bit. *plays with a lock of her hair* Do something with this hair of yours and every boy will want you!

Katelyn:*looks down at her outfit*

Alicia: I have to go.Bye love you!*walks out to her car and drives off*

Katelyn:*closes the door and leans her back against it**takes the same lock of hair and examines it* Is she right?

Fiona: *walks out putting her knife away* Is she gone? Oh I probably would've had to throw that if I had to hear her ugly condescending voice another minute.

Crystal: Don't worry about her, Katelyn. You're a great person, and she's condenscending like Fiona said and obnoxious. She thinks she has everything just becauase she was told she was pretty more than once. I hate girls like her. You're kind and friendly and generous and smart, which is always better than being pretty.

Fiona: Exactly. And you can look after yourself, you don't have to be a damsel in distress. *scowls* I hate "damsels in distress" and girls who can actually do something about their situations but decide to wait on "Prince Charming". Like you're not going to die waiting on somebody to save you.

Johanna: I think you're the prettiest girl I know! And Harry loves you just the way you are, I know it. In my opinion, you should never have to change yourself just to get people to like you. I'm not sure if I want one right now, but if I had a boyfriend, he would have to embrace me, not just accept me as I am, or he wouldn't get to have me at all.

Tom: *playing with some of Fiona's hair* I think I'm going to have to disagree on that Jo. But then, I kinda should be and have to be biased. *winks at Katelyn* Anyway, guys like girls with confidence and good personalities and, yes, beauty, but not that unnatural, cake-yourself-with-make up way. If you don't take my word for it, ask Crystal's boyfriend when you see him. Ask Niall. Heck, ask your boyfriend. They'll all say something similar.

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 06:35 PM
Fiona: *walks out putting her knife away* Is she gone? Oh I probably would've had to throw that if I had to hear her ugly condescending voice another minute.

Crystal: Don't worry about her, Katelyn. You're a great person, and she's condenscending like Fiona said and obnoxious. She thinks she has everything just becauase she was told she was pretty more than once. I hate girls like her. You're kind and friendly and generous and smart, which is always better than being pretty.

Fiona: Exactly. And you can look after yourself, you don't have to be a damsel in distress. *scowls* I hate "damsels in distress" and girls who can actually do something about their situations but decide to wait on "Prince Charming". Like you're not going to die waiting on somebody to save you.

Johanna: I think you're the prettiest girl I know! And Harry loves you just the way you are, I know it. In my opinion, you should never have to change yourself just to get people to like you. I'm not sure if I want one right now, but if I had a boyfriend, he would have to embrace me, not just accept me as I am, or he wouldn't get to have me at all.

Tom: *playing with some of Fiona's hair* I think I'm going to have to disagree on that Jo. But then, I kinda should be and have to be biased. *winks at Katelyn* Anyway, guys like girls with confidence and good personalities and, yes, beauty, but not that unnatural, cake-yourself-with-make up way. If you don't take my word for it, ask Crystal's boyfriend when you see him. Ask Niall. Heck, ask your boyfriend. They'll all say something similar.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit at them all* Tanks,I guess you're right.Not about me being pretty or anything but for saying those things.I'm gonna go to my room for a bit though,if you all get hungry later and I'm still up there just come get me.*walks upstairs to he room*

Fairywings
10-19-2012, 06:50 PM
Katelyn:*smiles a bit at them all* Tanks,I guess you're right.Not about me being pretty or anything but for saying those things.I'm gonna go to my room for a bit though,if you all get hungry later and I'm still up there just come get me.*walks upstairs to he room*

All: You're welcome.

Johanna: *after she's gone* I hope she's not still upset.

Crystal: None of us are neccessarily drop dead gorgeous, but we're all pretty. And people love us. I only wish others could see that.

Fiona: Who cares about others? The only people that matter are my friends and family.

Tom: And me.

Fiona: And especially you. *smiles*

Tom: *kisses Fi*

Fiona: *kisses him back*

Johanna: *groans* Get a room!

Crystal: *just shakes her head*

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 06:58 PM
All: You're welcome.

Johanna: *after she's gone* I hope she's not still upset.

Crystal: None of us are neccessarily drop dead gorgeous, but we're all pretty. And people love us. I only wish others could see that.

Fiona: Who cares about others? The only people that matter are my friends and family.

Tom: And me.

Fiona: And especially you. *smiles*

Tom: *kisses Fi*

Fiona: *kisses him back*

Johanna: *groans* Get a room!

Crystal: *just shakes her head*

Katelyn:*shuts her door and walks to her bathroom**looks at her reflection drumming her fingers on the counter**pokes her bruise and winces**sighs and looks at herself in the full-length mirror behind the door**tuns around a couple time and frowns* Maybe they're wrong.Maybe she really was right... *walks out to her closet and looks through her clothes seeing a lot of jeans and shirts instead of dresses and skirts* Maybe if I dress a little girly I could be a little more pretty.

Fairywings
10-19-2012, 07:08 PM
Fiona and Tom: *still kissing in the foyer*

Johanna: Let's just leave them and go fly.

Crystal: Okay.

*they go outside*

Crystal: No matter what I just said, it does make me a little self concious about my reflection. I've always had short hair and liked it. But is it pretty?

Johanna: I know what you mean. I don't know. *shrugs* I hope we don't go formal for Christmas, or attend a wedding, because we'll never get Fiona into a skirt, much less a dress. But I have a naturally more formal or preppy style, and I actually have a couple dresses and a bunch of skirts, so if you or Kate ever want to borrow something, it's fine by me.

Crystal: It's a nice offer. Thank goodness I don't think we'll be going to a wedding anytime soon! *mounts her broom* *flies up*

Johanna: Yeah. *mounts a broom* *flies up* Oh , just feel the wind in your hair and face!

Crystal: Yeah, it's a good feeling.

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 07:20 PM
Katelyn:*jumps a bit when her door opens**turns and sees Darcy walking in**smiles,walks over and picks her up closing and locking her door**walks back to her closet petting her* What do you think Darce?Should I try to be a bit different? *looks at her in her arms and frowns when she doesn't do anything* Usually you answer me by licking my arm or something. *shrugs and puts her on her bed**walks back and grabs one of the only dresses she owns**springs in to the bathroom and changes*

Fairywings
10-19-2012, 07:34 PM
Johanna: Race you around the manor! *flies off*

Crystal: No fair, you got a head start!

Tom: You know what we shold do? We should celebrate being a family by dressing up and going out to eat or having a fancy dinner here!

Fiona: I don't know........Usually fancy dinner equals me being put in stupid dresses.......at least you can move in suits......

Tom: Then wear a suit instead!

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 07:45 PM
Katelyn:*puts on a pink Evening Tea Party Strapless Dress**looks at herself in the mirror and smiles a little* I guess this is prettier. *looks at the bathroom mirror and puts on some eye liner,mascara,blush,powder and lipstick**a lot more make-up than she ever wears**curls the back of her hair so it's very curly and puts it in a bun**straightens her bangs across her forehead and puts on a silver headband**walks out and puts on matching sandals*

BK228
10-19-2012, 08:23 PM
OOC: So, where should I have Jackson come in at?

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 09:01 PM
OOC: So, where should I have Jackson come in at?

Ooc: Anywhere ya want,Wings had to control you and Dan's characters a little to get everyone home.

Fairywings
10-19-2012, 09:33 PM
Katelyn:*puts on a pink Evening Tea Party Strapless Dress**looks at herself in the mirror and smiles a little* I guess this is prettier. *looks at the bathroom mirror and puts on some eye liner,mascara,blush,powder and lipstick**a lot more make-up than she ever wears**curls the back of her hair so it's very curly and puts it in a bun**straightens her bangs across her forehead and puts on a silver headband**walks out and puts on matching sandals*

OOC: Hey! Went out to dinner.

Johanna: Ha! Beat you!

Crystal: *flies up to her* Well, it seems so far Hufflepuff made a good choice for Seeker.

Johanna: You were a good Chaser too. Our teams must be suffering without us.

Crystal: Ugh I hope Slytherin isn't winning the Quidditch Cup.

Johanna: *groans* They probably are.

Fiona: *goes outside* *waves at the girls in the sky*

Tom: *follows her* *also waves*

BK228
10-19-2012, 09:36 PM

Crystal: *flies up to her* Well, it seems so far Hufflepuff made a good choice for Seeker.

Jackson: *Walks outside and sees the three of them*

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 09:40 PM

Katelyn:*walks downstairs with Darcy in her arms to the kitchen**twirls a bit in her dress and grabs a water*

Ooc: Its cool!

Fairywings
10-19-2012, 09:44 PM
Jackson: *Walks outside and sees the three of them*

Fiona: Hey Jackson. How are you doing today?

Crystal: *glances down* It's Jackson! *flies down* *runs over to him* Hey!

Johanna: *follows more slowly* *joins Fiona and Tom off to the side*

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 09:48 PM
Katelyn:*puts Darcy down and fills her bowl with food**grabs an apple and stats to eat it*

BK228
10-19-2012, 10:03 PM
Fiona: Hey Jackson. How are you doing today?

Crystal: *glances down* It's Jackson! *flies down* *runs over to him* Hey!

Johanna: *follows more slowly* *joins Fiona and Tom off to the side*

Jackson: *Slowly walks over to Crystal with a limp and hugs her* I missed you.

Fairywings
10-19-2012, 10:06 PM
Jackson: *Slowly walks over to Crystal with a limp and hugs her* I missed you.

Crystal: *hugs him back* I missed you too!

Fiona: *murmurs* Let's go in, check on Kate.

*Fiona, Jo and Tom go in*

Johanna: Hey Kate. Feeling better?

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 10:09 PM

Katelyn: Uhm,yeah.Just peachy.

BK228
10-19-2012, 10:09 PM

Jackson: I don't remember a whole lot after that plane crash. Whatever happened to that little girl?

Fairywings
10-19-2012, 10:17 PM
Katelyn: Uhm,yeah.Just peachy.

Johanna: *tilts her head*

Tom: Jo and Crys were flying so high up there. I think they're both crazy. I don't know how they do it.

Fiona: They just do it. Like how you and me kill death eaters. People think we're crazy and don't know how we do it. We just kill them.

Jackson: I don't remember a whole lot after that plane crash. Whatever happened to that little girl?

Crystal: Fiona managed to get her to an aunt or something.

BK228
10-19-2012, 10:24 PM

Tom: Jo and Crys were flying so high up there. I think they're both crazy. I don't know how they do it.

Fiona: They just do it. Like how you and me kill death eaters. People think we're crazy and don't know how we do it. We just kill them.

Jackson: Wonderful. As long as she is safe. And you? I'm sorry I left you.

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 10:26 PM

Katelyn: I'm fine,really.You guys hungry?

Fairywings
10-19-2012, 10:43 PM
Jackson: Wonderful. As long as she is safe. And you? I'm sorry I left you.

Crystal: It's all right. I'm fine. *smiles* And you're here now.

Tom: I can always eat!

Fiona: *smiles* Well, yeah, you're Tom. But I might like a snack.

Johanna: Me too!

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 10:45 PM

Katelyn: *nods**walks to the kitchen and takes out things for tacos for them* Where's Crys?

BK228
10-19-2012, 10:52 PM

Jackson: We should probably head inside? *Starts to walk with his glorious limp*

dizguy2319
10-19-2012, 10:54 PM
OOC: Hey. I've been gone a while.

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 11:00 PM

Ooc: Hiya!:wave2:

Fairywings
10-19-2012, 11:03 PM
Katelyn: *nods**walks to the kitchen and takes out things for tacos for them* Where's Crys?

Jackson: We should probably head inside? *Starts to walk with his glorious limp*

OOC: Well looky here, it's a reunion!

Crystal: Yeah okay. *notices the limp* Did you hurt your leg too? My anklew got burnt up by an exploding building! It's mostly okay though. *goes in*

Fiona: Crystal's-

Crystal: Crystal's right here.

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 11:06 PM

Crystal: Yeah okay. *notices the limp* Did you hurt your leg too? My anklew got burnt up by an exploding building! It's mostly okay though. *goes in*

Katelyn:*tuns to see her* Oh,hi!Head you guys were flying?*finishes the tacos and puts them on plates for those who wanna eat**grabs herself a water*

Ooc: Hahaha it seems like it!:rotfl:

dizguy2319
10-19-2012, 11:06 PM

OOC: Hey! School has got me so busy lately. I think I'll have more time from now on though.

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 11:08 PM
OOC: Hey! School has got me so busy lately. I think I'll have more time from now on though.

Ooc: That's cool!:thumbsup2

dizguy2319
10-19-2012, 11:10 PM
Ooc: That's cool!:thumbsup2

OOC: I have a feeling I've missed a lot.

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 11:16 PM
OOC: I have a feeling I've missed a lot.

Ooc: Yeah,a little. But the recap on the first page really sums up everything!

Fairywings
10-19-2012, 11:22 PM
Katelyn:*tuns to see her* Oh,hi!Head you guys were flying?*finishes the tacos and puts them on plates for those who wanna eat**grabs herself a water*

Ooc: Hahaha it seems like it!:rotfl:

Crystal: Yeah, it was fun.

Johanna: I beat her!

Crystal: You did get a head start.

OOC: School tends to do that. I tried my best. Sorry, I had to play your characters just a little.

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 11:24 PM
Crystal: Yeah, it was fun.

Johanna: I beat her!

Crystal: You did get a head start.

OOC: School tends to do that. I tried my best. Sorry, I had to play your characters just a little.

Katelyn:*laughs a bit* Nice,even with the head start.*picks up Darcy again and kisses the top of her head*

Fairywings
10-19-2012, 11:47 PM
Katelyn:*laughs a bit* Nice,even with the head start.*picks up Darcy again and kisses the top of her head*

Johanna: Thanks.

Tom: Has anyone checked the mail?

jessidoll
10-19-2012, 11:50 PM
Johanna: Thanks.

Tom: Has anyone checked the mail?

Katelyn:Welcome.*looks at Tom* I didn't know we had too,is something suppose to come?

Fairywings
10-19-2012, 11:56 PM
Katelyn:Welcome.*looks at Tom* I didn't know we had too,is something suppose to come?

Tom: *shrugs* I don't know. Nevermind.

Fairywings
10-20-2012, 12:16 AM
OOC: Night!

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 03:08 PM
Tom: *shrugs* I don't know. Nevermind.

Katelyn:*shrugs and walks to the living room**sits on the couch and pulls her legs up in the seat next to her**picks up Darcy when she walks over*

BK228
10-20-2012, 06:41 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs and walks to the living room**sits on the couch and pulls her legs up in the seat next to her**picks up Darcy when she walks over*

Jackson: *In his room writing a letter and sends it through owl to a mysterious person*

I sure hope that nobody heard me send that owl. *Closes the window but the wind blows it shut quite loudly*

Dang.

*Walks downstairs*

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 06:44 PM
Jackson: *In his room writing a letter and sends it through owl to a mysterious person*

I sure hope that nobody heard me send that owl. *Closes the window but the wind blows it shut quite loudly*

Dang.

*Walks downstairs*

Katelyn:*hears it and turns to see him come downstairs* Hey Jackson,what was that?

BK228
10-20-2012, 07:01 PM
Katelyn:*hears it and turns to see him come downstairs* Hey Jackson,what was that?

Jackson: Oh hi Katelyn. What was what??

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 07:05 PM
Jackson: Oh hi Katelyn. What was what??

Katelyn:*looks at him skeptically* That noise,it sounded like a crash.Did you do it?

Fairywings
10-20-2012, 07:10 PM
*the four are in town*

Crystal: Just a week or two now untril Christmas!

Fiona: I think December is my most favorite month.

Tom: I like December too.

Johanna: I prefer March myself. Springtime, quidditch playoffs......

Crystal: Yours and Tom's birthday.....

All: *laughs*

BK228
10-20-2012, 07:18 PM
Katelyn:*looks at him skeptically* That noise,it sounded like a crash.Did you do it?

Jackson: Ohhhh that! Yeah, my uh window blew shut. *Limps over and sits down by her*

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 07:21 PM
Jackson: Ohhhh that! Yeah, my uh window blew shut. *Limps over and sits down by her*

Katelyn:*nods* Oh,okay.I was afraid something fell and I'd have to pick it up and get cut again.*holds up her bandaged finger that was cut* Why was your window open anyway?It's cold out.*puts her finger down and pets Darcy*

BK228
10-20-2012, 07:25 PM
Katelyn:*nods* Oh,okay.I was afraid something fell and I'd have to pick it up and get cut again.*holds up her bandaged finger that was cut* Why was your window open anyway?It's cold out.*puts her finger down and pets Darcy*

OOC: What is Darcy??? Lol apparently I'm unaware.

Jackson: Nothing. Nothing important that is. Because if you think that I was sending an owl, you are mistaken!

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 07:28 PM
OOC: What is Darcy??? Lol apparently I'm unaware.

Jackson: Nothing. Nothing important that is. Because if you think that I was sending an owl, you are mistaken!

Ooc: Hahaha she's a little white kitten.

Katelyn:*looks at him smirking* So you were sending a letter huh?To who?

Fairywings
10-20-2012, 07:35 PM
Johanna: I want to do something nicew for Katelyn. She's taken us all in, cooked for us, and has been stressed lately. But I don't know what to do for her.

Tom: I don't know either. I guess just try to make the holidays as special as we can.

Fiona: I don't know. I kinda do want to do something nice for her. She's had to put up with me all this time.

Crystal: *shrugs* I'm not sure if there's anything within reason that we can do for her. We can't really help her with her family issues. And no, violence isn't an option Fi.

Fiona: I wasn't going to say anything!

BK228
10-20-2012, 07:39 PM
Ooc: Hahaha she's a little white kitten.

Katelyn:*looks at him smirking* So you were sending a letter huh?To who?

Jackson: I can't tell you....

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 07:42 PM
Jackson: I can't tell you....

Katelyn:Why not?Are you doing something dangerous?Is someone making you leave?Are you being threatened?

BK228
10-20-2012, 07:50 PM
Katelyn:Why not?Are you doing something dangerous?Is someone making you leave?Are you being threatened?

Jackson: I'm sorry. I can't tell you.

dizguy2319
10-20-2012, 07:50 PM
Lewis: *quietly sneaks out of his room upstairs, where he's been hiding, to get food from the kitchen*

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 07:57 PM
Jackson: I'm sorry. I can't tell you.

Katelyn:*sighs* Great,just great.More secrets.*puts her cat down and walks to her room grumpily**mumbling under her breath* Dumb secrets,no trust,lies.

Fairywings
10-20-2012, 08:01 PM
Crystal: *checks her watch* It's getting late. We'll miss dinner.

Tom: *wide eyed* We can't miss dinner!

Fiona: *smothers her laughter*

Johanna: *shakes her head*

BK228
10-20-2012, 08:13 PM
Katelyn:*sighs* Great,just great.More secrets.*puts her cat down and walks to her room grumpily**mumbling under her breath* Dumb secrets,no trust,lies.

Jackson: *Follows after her while limping and goes into her room* Katelyn! If I tell you, you have to keep it between us. No matter what. *holds her hand* Do you promise me?

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 08:15 PM
Jackson: *Follows after her while limping and goes into her room* Katelyn! If I tell you, you have to keep it between us. No matter what. *holds her hand* Do you promise me?

Katelyn:Yes,I promise.I won't tell anyone,now please can I know!?You're scaring me.

BK228
10-20-2012, 08:26 PM
Katelyn:Yes,I promise.I won't tell anyone,now please can I know!?You're scaring me.

Jackson: I'm joining him. The Dark Lord. He wants me to kill my mother. He has been threatening me. He sent death eaters after me, they put this curse on my leg. My leg will actually wither away soon. Katelyn, I'm so scared. *starts crying and hugs her*

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 08:30 PM
Jackson: I'm joining him. The Dark Lord. He wants me to kill my mother. He has been threatening me. He sent death eaters after me, they put this curse on my leg. My leg will actually wither away soon. Katelyn, I'm so scared. *starts crying and hugs her*

Katelyn:*just stands there shocked for a bit before she hugs him back* Oh my god Jackson,why?You can't do this I won't let you.They can't have you,you're ours.You're with Crystal and I know neither of you will be happy without each other,you're not joining him.I'll fight him and so will the others.It's going to be okay.

BK228
10-20-2012, 08:34 PM
Katelyn:*just stands there shocked for a bit before she hugs him back* Oh my god Jackson,why?You can't do this I won't let you.They can't have you,you're ours.You're with Crystal and I know neither of you will be happy without each other,you're not joining him.I'll fight him and so will the others.It's going to be okay.

Jackson: No. None of you are going to fight him. I made him a deal. If I join him and fulfill the task, he wont harm any of you ever.

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 08:42 PM
Jackson: No. None of you are going to fight him. I made him a deal. If I join him and fulfill the task, he wont harm any of you ever.

Katelyn:*lets go and takes a step back looking at him a little angrily**takes a deep breath to calm down* I'm not just going to stand here defenseless and know you're working with Voldemort!You're talking about killing your mum,I know she's terrible but she is still your mother.There's no way you're doing this.I'm going to fight anyone who tries to hurt or take my friends away from me.

BK228
10-20-2012, 08:44 PM
Katelyn:*lets go and takes a step back looking at him a little angrily**takes a deep breath to calm down* I'm not just going to stand here defenseless and know you're working with Voldemort!You're talking about killing your mum,I know she's terrible but she is still your mother.There's no way you're doing this.I'm going to fight anyone who tries to hurt or take my friends away from me.

Jackson: It's too late. *Pulls up his sleeve revealing the dark mark*

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 08:51 PM
Jackson: It's too late. *Pulls up his sleeve revealing the dark mark*

Katelyn:*looks at the mark sadly then at him**shakes her head* I can't believe this.Are you mad?Why would you ever join him?*sighs* I'm not going to tell anyone but I am not fine with this.Are you going to do everything he commands?Are you going to kill poor innocent muggles and witches and wizards?

BK228
10-20-2012, 09:00 PM
Katelyn:*looks at the mark sadly then at him**shakes her head* I can't believe this.Are you mad?Why would you ever join him?*sighs* I'm not going to tell anyone but I am not fine with this.Are you going to do everything he commands?Are you going to kill poor innocent muggles and witches and wizards?

Jackson: I did this for you and them! To protect! And I am getting yelled at for it?!

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 09:04 PM
Jackson: I did this for you and them! To protect! And I am getting yelled at for it?!

Katelyn:*says calmly* I am not yelling.I just want to know what you are doing.Now,are you just going to get your mother or are you planning to hurt other people?That's what I need to know.

BK228
10-20-2012, 09:28 PM
Katelyn:*says calmly* I am not yelling.I just want to know what you are doing.Now,are you just going to get your mother or are you planning to hurt other people?That's what I need to know.

Jackson: *Wakes up screaming* Wow. It was all just a dream. *Runs down stairs and falls and sees Katelyn on the couch*

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 09:30 PM
Jackson: *Wakes up screaming* Wow. It was all just a dream. *Runs down stairs and falls and sees Katelyn on the couch*

Katelyn:*petting Darcy and hears him screaming* What the... *sees him fall and giggles* Have a nice fall?

BK228
10-20-2012, 09:36 PM
Katelyn:*petting Darcy and hears him screaming* What the... *sees him fall and giggles* Have a nice fall?

Jackson: Not funny!! *Sits down on the couch* Remind me to never leave, okay?

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Jackson: Not funny!! *Sits down on the couch* Remind me to never leave, okay?

Katelyn:*shrugs smiling* We would never let you,I would probably hit you upside the head for having such a crazy idea.

BK228
10-20-2012, 09:47 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs smiling* We would never let you,I would probably hit you upside the head for having such a crazy idea.

Jackson: Do you anything about dreams? Like for example, on that seemed extremely real. Do you think it is a foreshadow of the future?

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 09:51 PM
Jackson: Do you anything about dreams? Like for example, on that seemed extremely real. Do you think it is a foreshadow of the future?

Katelyn:Well it depends I suppose.I always dreamed and actually did have dreams while I was asleep about being a professional singer but that's definitely not happening.But sometimes if you have a special...power I guess they can tell the future.Why do you ask?

Fairywings
10-20-2012, 09:55 PM
OOC: Had dinner & we got Cinderella troday so we watched it.

All: *walking towards the house, singing Christmas carols and laughing loudly*

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 09:56 PM
OOC: Had dinner & we got Cinderella troday so we watched it.

All: *walking towards the house, singing Christmas carols and laughing loudly*

Ooc:It's cool!And lucky!I haven't seen Cinderella in forever.:sad1:

BK228
10-20-2012, 10:03 PM
Katelyn:Well it depends I suppose.I always dreamed and actually did have dreams while I was asleep about being a professional singer but that's definitely not happening.But sometimes if you have a special...power I guess they can tell the future.Why do you ask?

Jackson: Just curious....

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 10:06 PM
Jackson: Just curious....

Katelyn:Okay,ya know you can always talk to me right?*sighs and kisses Darcy's head**puts her down and stands up* What do you think I should cook for dinner?Steak and potatoes?Or what about chicken and potatoes?

Fairywings
10-20-2012, 10:10 PM
Ooc:It's cool!And lucky!I haven't seen Cinderella in forever.:sad1:

OOC: Neither had I!

Crystal: *opens the door and walks in, smiling broadly and actually looking happy* Hey guys! *jokes* We were all out in town, but then Tom's stomach started rumbling so we knew it was probably mealtime and we should get back.

Tom: *shrugs shamelessly* Sometimes in our business we tend to miss meals so Fiona and I like to eat regularly when we can.

Fiona: *shrugs* We burn it all off and then some, but we stuff our faces anyway.

Johanna: Did you hear our terrible singing? Tom's the only one who can carry a tune for a long extent of time, but even he wasn't that great.

Fairywings
10-20-2012, 10:14 PM
OOC: I think it's time for a signature change. I think Villains for Halloween. I'll take suggestions for November though.

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 10:20 PM
OOC: Neither had I!

Crystal: *opens the door and walks in, smiling broadly and actually looking happy* Hey guys! *jokes* We were all out in town, but then Tom's stomach started rumbling so we knew it was probably mealtime and we should get back.

Tom: *shrugs shamelessly* Sometimes in our business we tend to miss meals so Fiona and I like to eat regularly when we can.

Fiona: *shrugs* We burn it all off and then some, but we stuff our faces anyway.

Johanna: Did you hear our terrible singing? Tom's the only one who can carry a tune for a long extent of time, but even he wasn't that great.

OOC: I think it's time for a signature change. I think Villains for Halloween. I'll take suggestions for November though.

Katelyn:*smooths out her dress and smiles a bit* You were right,I'm about to start dinner.I'm thinking chicken and potatoes.I heard ya singing a little and it wasn't that bad,better than me at least!*laughs a bit and walks to the kitchen getting out everything*

Ooc:Hm I like the Villians idea!I dunno about November though.I remember I did a Charlie Brown one a long time ago but other than that I'm not sure.Maybe Winnie the Pooh?

Fairywings
10-20-2012, 10:27 PM
Katelyn:*smooths out her dress and smiles a bit* You were right,I'm about to start dinner.I'm thinking chicken and potatoes.I heard ya singing a little and it wasn't that bad,better than me at least!*laughs a bit and walks to the kitchen getting out everything*

Ooc:Hm I like the Villians idea!I dunno about November though.I remember I did a Charlie Brown one a long time ago but other than that I'm not sure.Maybe Winnie the Pooh?

OOC: I just like to do mine Disney. Hmm, that's an idea. Huh, my avatar isn't working......

Crystal, Yes, I was right! Katelyn, you have a beautiful voice! Don't underestimate yourself!

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 10:34 PM
OOC: I just like to do mine Disney. Hmm, that's an idea. Huh, my avatar isn't working......

Crystal, Yes, I was right! Katelyn, you have a beautiful voice! Don't underestimate yourself!

Katelyn:Tell that to people who actually have talent.*finishes everything and puts it all on plates for them* Here ya guys go,hope you like it. *grabs herself a water*

Ooc: I saw that,I thought you were changing it.Wonder what's wrong with it?

dizguy2319
10-20-2012, 10:36 PM
Lewis: *walks into the kitchen*

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 10:39 PM
Lewis: *walks into the kitchen*

Katelyn:*puts her drink down and stares at him wide-eyed* Uhm...guys?Is this stranger a friend of yours or do I need to hurt him?

Fairywings
10-20-2012, 10:39 PM
Katelyn:Tell that to people who actually have talent.*finishes everything and puts it all on plates for them* Here ya guys go,hope you like it. *grabs herself a water*

Ooc: I saw that,I thought you were changing it.Wonder what's wrong with it?

OOC: Okay, it wasn't showing up, so I found this one in the default list, so I'll go with this.

Tom: *eats* Whatever you may tell yourself about how you're a bad singer when you're not, you do have to admit, you definitely have a talent for cooking.

Crystal: *swallows* What he said.

Fairywings
10-20-2012, 10:40 PM
Katelyn:*puts her drink down and stares at him wide-eyed* Uhm...guys?Is this stranger a friend of yours or do I need to hurt him?

Crystal: *barely glances at him* Oh, it's just Lewis. Don't mind him.

OOC: Hey Dan!

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 10:50 PM
OOC: Okay, it wasn't showing up, so I found this one in the default list, so I'll go with this.

Tom: *eats* Whatever you may tell yourself about how you're a bad singer when you're not, you do have to admit, you definitely have a talent for cooking.

Crystal: *swallows* What he said.

Crystal: *barely glances at him* Oh, it's just Lewis. Don't mind him.

OOC: Hey Dan!

Katelyn:*shrugs* I guess I don't burn everything. *looks at Lewis with her head tilted* It's Lewis?How?! *sees his eyes* Hm,those are the same eyes.

Ooc: Looks good.

dizguy2319
10-20-2012, 10:52 PM
Katelyn:*shrugs* I guess I don't burn everything. *looks at Lewis with her head tilted* It's Lewis?How?! *sees his eyes* Hm,those are the same eyes.

Lewis: *nods*

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 10:54 PM
Lewis: *nods*

Katelyn:Are you hungry?I cooked dinner here.

dizguy2319
10-20-2012, 11:00 PM
Katelyn:Are you hungry?I cooked dinner here.

Lewis: *nods, sits down*

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Lewis: *nods, sits down*

Katelyn:*makes him a plate and slides it in front of him* Here ya go. *notices he's being silent* Are you sick?Is your throat hurting maybe?You haven't said anything.

Fairywings
10-20-2012, 11:03 PM

Fiona: *mutters* Someone's truly lost any self esttem they once had. And all because of a brainless pinhead of a girl who doesn't deserve to live.

Crystal: *elbows her sister sharply* That's not a nice thing to say!

Fiona: *mutters* It's true......

Crystal: *sighs* The truth isn't always polite to say aloud.

OOC: And this has just been another episode of "Social Dos and Don'ts with the Gray Sisters!"

Fairywings
10-20-2012, 11:04 PM
Katelyn:*makes him a plate and slides it in front of him* Here ya go. *notices he's being silent* Are you sick?Is your throat hurting maybe?You haven't said anything.

Crystal: *attempting to be helpful* He can't talk.

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 11:10 PM
Crystal: *attempting to be helpful* He can't talk.

Fiona: *mutters* Someone's truly lost any self esttem they once had. And all because of a brainless pinhead of a girl who doesn't deserve to live.

Crystal: *elbows her sister sharply* That's not a nice thing to say!

Fiona: *mutters* It's true......

Crystal: *sighs* The truth isn't always polite to say aloud.

OOC: And this has just been another episode of "Social Dos and Don'ts with the Gray Sisters!"

Katelyn:*her eyes widen and bites her lip* Oh,I'm sorry.I didn't know,I shouldn't have said anything.*looks away drinking her water hearing Fiona*

Ooc: Hahaha :rotfl2:

dizguy2319
10-20-2012, 11:18 PM
Katelyn:*her eyes widen and bites her lip* Oh,I'm sorry.I didn't know,I shouldn't have said anything.*looks away drinking her water hearing Fiona*

Lewis: *just sits there*

Fairywings
10-20-2012, 11:20 PM

Crystal: It's fine, you didn't know.

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 11:22 PM
Lewis: *just sits there*

Katelyn:*throws away her bottle and puts her elbows on the counter**puts her chin in her hands and sighs*

dizguy2319
10-20-2012, 11:23 PM
Katelyn:*throws away her bottle and puts her elbows on the counter**puts her chin in her hands and sighs*

Lewis: *mouths: It's okay.*

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 11:26 PM
Crystal: It's fine, you didn't know.

Lewis: *mouths: It's okay.*

Katelyn:*nods her head* That's good to know. *grabs a banana from a bowl on the counter**hums a random tune*

Fairywings
10-20-2012, 11:51 PM
Johanna: *finishes eating* Thanks Kate. I'm gonna go to my room now. Call me if you need me. *goes upstairs*

Tom: *still eating*

Fiona: *eats*

Crystal: *puts her silverware on her plate and leans back in her chair* Enough.

jessidoll
10-20-2012, 11:55 PM
Johanna: *finishes eating* Thanks Kate. I'm gonna go to my room now. Call me if you need me. *goes upstairs*

Tom: *still eating*

Fiona: *eats*

Crystal: *puts her silverware on her plate and leans back in her chair* Enough.

Katelyn:*nods* No problem. *smiles a bit and stands straight**looks around thinking of something to do*

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 12:23 AM
OOC: What to post.....

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 12:00 PM
Katelyn:*taps her chin and gets an idea**sprints upstairs and grabs her guitar and a notepad with a pencil**runs downstairs and puts on a jacket* I'll be on the porch if anyone needs me. *walks out the front door and sits on the porch swing**puts the notebook beside her and swings slightly playing a few notes**mutters* Now how can you write a song?

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 12:10 PM
Katelyn:*taps her chin and gets an idea**sprints upstairs and grabs her guitar and a notepad with a pencil**runs downstairs and puts on a jacket* I'll be on the porch if anyone needs me. *walks out the front door and sits on the porch swing**puts the notebook beside her and swings slightly playing a few notes**mutters* Now how can you write a song?

Fiona: Okay.

Tom: All right.

Fiona: *suddenly* I don't think I've given you a proper tour of the house! You haven't seen the libbrary or anything.

Tom: *grins* Well all right then. Lead on. *gets up and follows Fiona out of the room*

Fiona: If you need me, call me. *goes upstairs to the library*

Crystal: Well, guess I'm all alone now. I guess I'll go out back. *goes outside* *starts to walk around the huge backyard (huge as in, like, several acres or so)* Oh look! It's snowing! *twirls around*

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 12:20 PM
Fiona: Okay.

Tom: All right.

Fiona: *suddenly* I don't think I've given you a proper tour of the house! You haven't seen the libbrary or anything.

Tom: *grins* Well all right then. Lead on. *gets up and follows Fiona out of the room*

Fiona: If you need me, call me. *goes upstairs to the library*

Crystal: Well, guess I'm all alone now. I guess I'll go out back. *goes outside* *starts to walk around the huge backyard (huge as in, like, several acres or so)* Oh look! It's snowing! *twirls around*

Katelyn:*smiles at the snow and looks at the blank notepad* Lyrics,lyrics.*gets an idea and starts to strum a few chords**starts putting them together making a beautiful song**grins* Got the notes,and it wasn't that bad.*writes them down*

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 12:43 PM
Crystal: *walking along as the snow blankets the ground* It sure is pretty out.

BK228
10-21-2012, 04:49 PM
Crystal: *walking along as the snow blankets the ground* It sure is pretty out.

Jackson: *Limps outside and slips on the snow hoping that Crystal didn't see* Darn it!

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 04:56 PM
Jackson: *Limps outside and slips on the snow hoping that Crystal didn't see* Darn it!

Crystal: *doesn't notice anything* *walks a few feet and tumbles down a hill* Oof!

BK228
10-21-2012, 04:59 PM
Crystal: *doesn't notice anything* *walks a few feet and tumbles down a hill* Oof!

Jackson: *Stands up and sees Crystal on the ground and limps over to her, extends his hand, and helps her up* You alright?

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 05:05 PM
Jackson: *Stands up and sees Crystal on the ground and limps over to her, extends his hand, and helps her up* You alright?

Crystal: *gets up* Thanks. Yeah, I'm fine. Didn't see that hill coming.

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 05:45 PM
Katelyn:*finishes the lyrics and smiles a bit* Now lets see if this is gonna sounds good. *takes a deep breath and starts to play the song on her guitar one more time**starts to sing the best she can resulting in her singing beautifully**sings the last verse* So dim that spotlight,tell me things like I can't take my eyes off of you.I'm noone special ,just another wide-eyed girl who's desperately in love with you.Give me a photograph,to hang on my wall.Superstar.Sweet,sweet superstar.Superstar.*holds the last note out for a couple beats and smiles proudly*

Ooc:Okay so I didn't write this song,I'm not talented with writing songs at all.This is by Taylor Swift and I just used it because I thought it was something my character would write.Oh and I suppose this is kinda like a country/pop kind of song but I'm gonna say for this it's just a pop song.

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 05:48 PM
Katelyn:*finishes the lyrics and smiles a bit* Now lets see if this is gonna sounds good. *takes a deep breath and starts to play the song on her guitar one more time**starts to sing the best she can resulting in her singing beautifully**sings the last verse* So dim that spotlight,tell me things like I can't take my eyes off of you.I'm noone special ,just another wide-eyed girl who's desperately in love with you.Give me a photograph,to hang on my wall.Superstar.Sweet,sweet superstar.Superstar.*holds the last note out for a couple beats and smiles proudly*

Ooc:Okay so I didn't write this song,I'm not talented with writing songs at all.This is by Taylor Swift and I just used it because I thought it was something my character would write.Oh and I suppose this is kinda like a country/pop kind of song but I'm gonna say for this it's just a pop song.

OOC: Oh.

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 06:00 PM
OOC: Oh.

Ooc: Yeah,I didn't wanna take credit for it so I needed to point that out!

Katelyn:*grabs all her things and walks back inside grinning**grabs her bucket list from the living room and crosses off that item**runs up to her room and changes into boot-cut jeans,a long sleeve shirt and a parka**lets her hair down so it falls past her shoulders**cleans her face free of make-up and puts onn boots and gloves**runs down the stairs out side and twirls around in the snow giggling*

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 06:06 PM
Ooc: Yeah,I didn't wanna take credit for it so I needed to point that out!

Katelyn:*grabs all her things and walks back inside grinning**grabs her bucket list from the living room and crosses off that item**runs up to her room and changes into boot-cut jeans,a long sleeve shirt and a parka**lets her hair down so it falls past her shoulders**cleans her face free of make-up and puts onn boots and gloves**runs down the stairs out side and twirls around in the snow giggling*

Johanna: *writing in her room*

Tom&Fiona: *hanging out in the library*

Crystal: *shakes snow out of her hair*

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 06:13 PM
Johanna: *writing in her room*

Tom&Fiona: *hanging out in the library*

Crystal: *shakes snow out of her hair*

Katelyn:*gets a little dizzy and falls**laughs at her self an lays in the snow looking up at the sky**starts making a snow angel*

niallsprincess
10-21-2012, 06:36 PM
OOC: Hey, I'm back from the cabin. What's going on RP? :confused:

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 06:44 PM

OOC: Uh, everyone's back, it's snowing outside.

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 06:51 PM

Ooc:Hi!Yeah thats bout it I suppose!Did you have a good time?!

niallsprincess
10-21-2012, 06:57 PM

Ooc:Hi!Yeah thats bout it I suppose!Did you have a good time?!

OOC: Thanks, Wings. And, yes, I did have a very good time. We did a lot of stuff while we were there. I usually go about twice a year.

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 07:03 PM
OOC: Thanks, Wings. And, yes, I did have a very good time. We did a lot of stuff while we were there. I usually go about twice a year.

Ooc:Thats great,glad you had a great time!

Katelyn:*stands up and looks at her snow angel in the snow**smiles* Very nice.*shakes her hair trying to get the snow out**runs inside to the kitchen and grabs a carrot**walks to the Living room and gets coal for the fire place and big black buttons from a basket**runs outside and starts making a snowman singing The Frosty The Snowman song*

niallsprincess
10-21-2012, 07:06 PM
Ooc:Thats great,glad you had a great time!

Katelyn:*stands up and looks at her snow angel in the snow**smiles* Very nice.*shakes her hair trying to get the snow out**runs inside to the kitchen and grabs a carrot**walks to the Living room and gets coal for the fire place and big black buttons from a basket**runs outside and starts making a snowman singing The Frosty The Snowman song*

OOC: Thank you. :) Going to WDW in 25 days! :)

Carly: *gets out of bed and looks outside* It's snowing? *puts on a coat and boots and goes outside*

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 07:10 PM

Carly: *gets out of bed and looks outside* It's snowing? *puts on a coat and boots and goes outside*

Ooc:You're welcome and that's soon!I hope the time pasts fast for you!

Katelyn:*sees her come out and smiles a bit* Hey Carl,wanna help with my Snowman? *puts the second section of snow on him*

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 07:11 PM

OOC: No prob. glad you had a good time.

BK228
10-21-2012, 07:14 PM
Jackson: So, Crystal. What is the background on that Tom and Jo??

Fairywings

OOC: Ooh, fun!

niallsprincess
Ooc:You're welcome and that's soon!I hope the time pasts fast for you!

Katelyn:*sees her come out and smiles a bit* Hey Carl,wanna help with my Snowman? *puts the second section of snow on him*

OOC: I'm sure it will. Doesn't seem like that long anyway.

Carly: Sure. *smiles* I'll do the top part. *start to roll some snow*

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 07:18 PM
OOC: I'm sure it will. Doesn't seem like that long anyway.

Carly: Sure. *smiles* I'll do the top part. *start to roll some snow*

Katelyn:Okey dokey.*looks up at the sky giggling when she sees snowflakes falling on her eyelashes*

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 07:21 PM
Jackson: So, Crystal. What is the background on that Tom and Jo??

Crystal: They're Hufflepuffs in our year. Johanna was the seeker. Tom and Jo are twins. Half British, half Italian. Tom is a death eater fighter person, he's actually Fiona's partner. The two of them are best friends. At Hogwarts, I occasionally studied with Jo. Jo came to the mansion sometime before I did. She got into a quidditch accident and lost her memory, and so was sent here by Dumbledore to recover. Tom fixed Jo's memory though.

BK228
10-21-2012, 07:43 PM
Crystal: They're Hufflepuffs in our year. Johanna was the seeker. Tom and Jo are twins. Half British, half Italian. Tom is a death eater fighter person, he's actually Fiona's partner. The two of them are best friends. At Hogwarts, I occasionally studied with Jo. Jo came to the mansion sometime before I did. She got into a quidditch accident and lost her memory, and so was sent here by Dumbledore to recover. Tom fixed Jo's memory though.

Jackson: Why hasn't she been sent back yet? You don't think that was the only reason Dumbledore sent her here, right?

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 07:49 PM
Jackson: Why hasn't she been sent back yet? You don't think that was the only reason Dumbledore sent her here, right?

Crystal: Maybe, maybe not. From what I could gather from some letters we got a few days, maybe a week ago, he was fine with her staying there. *smiles* I'm positive she's not a serial killer. *glances up at him* I missed you a lot you know.

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 07:50 PM
OOC: Dinner BRB.

BK228
10-21-2012, 07:51 PM
Crystal: Maybe, maybe not. From what I could gather from some letters we got a few days, maybe a week ago, he was fine with her staying there. *smiles* I'm positive she's not a serial killer. *glances up at him* I missed you a lot you know.

Jackson: *shrugs* You did?

niallsprincess
10-21-2012, 08:02 PM
Carly: *puts the top layer on the snowman*

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 08:11 PM
Carly: *puts the top layer on the snowman*

Katelyn:Cool,time for the decorations.You can do the face.*starts putting the buttons down the mid section*

niallsprincess
10-21-2012, 08:15 PM
Katelyn:Cool,time for the decorations.You can do the face.*starts putting the buttons down the mid section*

Carly: *puts black rocks for the eyes and the mouth* Kay, do you have a carrot for the nose?

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 08:18 PM
Crystal: Course I did. What kind of person would I be if I hadn't? I love you after all. *shivers* I think I should've worn my winter jacket. I think I'm going in to go get it. *heads to the back door*

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 08:20 PM
Carly: *puts black rocks for the eyes and the mouth* Kay, do you have a carrot for the nose?

Katelyn:*finishes putting the buttons on**nods and picks it up from the snow**wipes it off and hands it out for her humming her song*

BK228
10-21-2012, 08:24 PM
Crystal: Course I did. What kind of person would I be if I hadn't? I love you after all. *shivers* I think I should've worn my winter jacket. I think I'm going in to go get it. *heads to the back door*

Jackson: *Sits down and the snow and waits for her*

niallsprincess
10-21-2012, 08:30 PM
Katelyn:*finishes putting the buttons on**nods and picks it up from the snow**wipes it off and hands it out for her humming her song*

Carly: *smiles* Thank you! *takes it and shoves it in the spot where a nose would be on the snowman*

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 08:33 PM
Carly: *smiles* Thank you! *takes it and shoves it in the spot where a nose would be on the snowman*

Katelyn:*smiles a bit* Well,he's all good-looking now.*shivers from the cold and wraps her arms around herself* I'm getting cold,I'm gonna make some hot chocolate.Do you want a cup?Or maybe some tea?

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 08:35 PM
Crystal: *comes back out with her winter jacket on* *drops down into a sitting position in the snow next to Jackson* I love winter.

BK228
10-21-2012, 08:36 PM
Crystal: *comes back out with her winter jacket on* *drops down into a sitting position in the snow next to Jackson* I love winter.

Jackson: I love you.

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 08:41 PM
Jackson: I love you.

Crystal: *jokes* What do you know, I love me too! *geets serious* I'm just joking, I love you too.

BK228
10-21-2012, 08:48 PM
Jackson: It has been too quiet around here. Seems like something should happen.

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 08:58 PM
Jackson: It has been too quiet around here. Seems like something should happen.

Crystal: *pulls a snowball from behind her back and tosses it in his face* *giggles* Something like that? *gets up and runs off* You can't get me!

niallsprincess
10-21-2012, 09:00 PM
Katelyn:*smiles a bit* Well,he's all good-looking now.*shivers from the cold and wraps her arms around herself* I'm getting cold,I'm gonna make some hot chocolate.Do you want a cup?Or maybe some tea?

Carly: Hot chocolate please? *smiles big*

OOC: So I got bit by a spider this weekend and it burns!

BK228
10-21-2012, 09:01 PM
Crystal: *pulls a snowball from behind her back and tosses it in his face* *giggles* Something like that? *gets up and runs off* You can't get me!

Jackson: *Limps after her* I think you are right, I can't get you!

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 09:08 PM
Jackson: *Limps after her* I think you are right, I can't get you!

Crystal: *grinning* All right all right, I'll stop. *walks back to him*

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 09:11 PM

Katelyn:Sure thing.*walks inside to the kitchen and takes out everything for the drinks**puts everything together in a kettle and places it on a stove burner**grabs the spoon she used to mix the drink and sees her reflection**frowns at her red nose and cheeks* That's not pretty.

Ooc:Oh geez!That stinks!

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 09:14 PM

OOC: Ouch!

BK228
10-21-2012, 09:17 PM
Crystal: *grinning* All right all right, I'll stop. *walks back to him*

Jackson: *Hears a loud boom* Did you hear that?

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Jackson: *Hears a loud boom* Did you hear that?

Crystal: Yeah I did. Do you think it was just a noise or........

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 09:28 PM
Katelyn:*sighs and takes the kettle from the stove**pours herself a cup and puts the kettle bsck on the burner for Carly**drinks looking out the window*

BK228
10-21-2012, 09:31 PM
Crystal: Yeah I did. Do you think it was just a noise or........

Jackson: Is anything just a noise??

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 09:36 PM
Jackson: Is anything just a noise??

Crystal: It depends. Accidentally dropping your book in the library is just a noise, but that was a little too loud for a book. *uncertainly* Maybe we'll be lucky for once and it's just a tree that fell from getting cut down for Christmas. All the same, maybe we should get inside, just in case.

BK228
10-21-2012, 09:39 PM
Crystal: It depends. Accidentally dropping your book in the library is just a noise, but that was a little too loud for a book. *uncertainly* Maybe we'll be lucky for once and it's just a tree that fell from getting cut down for Christmas. All the same, maybe we should get inside, just in case.

Jackson: *Gets to the door and it opens and standing behind it is Dumbledore*

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 09:43 PM

Katelyn:*snaps out of her daydream and hears the door open* Carly?Crys?Jack?

niallsprincess
10-21-2012, 09:44 PM
OOC: Ouch!
OOC: You're telling me. It burns and I'm kinda creeped out.
Katelyn:*sighs and takes the kettle from the stove**pours herself a cup and puts the kettle bsck on the burner for Carly**drinks looking out the window*

Carly: *waits patiently*

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 09:46 PM

Katelyn:*pours her a mug of Hot Chocolate* Here ya go Carls. *hands it to her and shouts* Who just came in?!I have hot chocolate so if ya want some get your butt in here!

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 09:49 PM

Crystal: *shocked* Oh, hello Professor.

OOC: I'm sorry. Has your parents seen it yet?

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 09:53 PM

Katelyn:*sighs and walks out of the kitchen* Guys did you hear me?I have hot choc-*sees Dumbledore and stops in her tracks* Uh....

niallsprincess
10-21-2012, 09:54 PM
Katelyn:*pours her a mug of Hot Chocolate* Here ya go Carls. *hands it to her and shouts* Who just came in?!I have hot chocolate so if ya want some get your butt in here!
Carly: *sighs and takes a sip* Thank you.

OOC: Yes. And, so far I've put some ointment on it and change bandages regularly. It's kinda warm.

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 09:56 PM
Carly: *sighs and takes a sip* Thank you.

OOC: Yes. And, so far I've put some ointment on it and change bandages regularly. It's kinda warm.

OOC: Well, I hope you'll be okay.

BK228
10-21-2012, 09:57 PM
Dumbledore: Hello. Sorry for the boom. The apparation to here was rather rough.

Jackson: It's alright sir.

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 10:00 PM

Katelyn:*looks at the three* Okay,I am so confuced it's not even funny.Uhm,I don't wanna be rude but what the fudge is our professor doing here?!

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 10:03 PM

Katelyn:*looks at the three* Okay,I am so confuced it's not even funny.Uhm,I don't wanna be rude but what the fudge is our professor doing here?!

Crystal: Trust me, I have no idea either. So, what are you doing here Professor?

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 10:06 PM
Crystal: Trust me, I have no idea either. So, what are you doing here Professor?

Katelyn:'least I'm not the only one.*crosses her arms waiting for an explanation*

niallsprincess
10-21-2012, 10:07 PM
Katelyn:'least I'm not the obly one.*crosses her arms waiting for an explanation*

Carly: *walks out of the kitchen* Professor?

OOC: I'll live :thumbsup2

BK228
10-21-2012, 10:10 PM
Dumbledore: The ministry has found out about you. They are requiring me to bring one of you back. For whatever reason.

niallsprincess
10-21-2012, 10:11 PM
Dumbledore: The ministry has found out about you. They are requiring me to bring one of you back. For whatever reason.

Carly: *jaw drops* What? How?

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 10:12 PM
Carly: *walks out of the kitchen* Professor?

OOC: I'll live :thumbsup2

Katelyn:*turns her head to look at her* The one and only,now we just need to know why he's here.*turns back to them and gets scared**looks at Dumbledore wide-eyed* We're not in trouble are we?Please say we don't have to go back.Do we?

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 10:12 PM
Katelyn:'least I'm not the only one.*crosses her arms waiting for an explanation*

Crystal: How? Back where? We weren't doing anything wrong!

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 10:13 PM

Katelyn:Oh my god.But why?!

BK228
10-21-2012, 10:15 PM
Dumbledore: Because Fudge said so. I bargained him down to just one of you. I will be back later. Decide by then.

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 10:18 PM
Dumbledore: Because Fudge said so. I bargained him down to just one of you. I will be back later. Decide by then.

Katelyn:*starts to freak out and says in a rush* None of us can go!We're a family!If any of us leave it won't be the same!And it's almost Christmas,we can't spend it without everyone!

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 10:18 PM

Crystal: Why does Fudge even care? We're not even in England anymore!

*Johanna, Tom, and Fiona come downstairs*

Johanna: What's the problem?

Crystal: The ministry found out about us. Now they're forcing one of us to go back! It's not fair!

niallsprincess
10-21-2012, 10:19 PM

Carly: but that's not fair!

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Katelyn:*still talking quickly and starts to pace* How can we just pick one of us?!How in the world is that fair?!None of us can go!Can we fight this?I don't wanna lose anybody!

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 10:26 PM
Crystal: Why does Fudge even care? We're not even in England anymore!

*Johanna, Tom, and Fiona come downstairs*

Johanna: What's the problem?

Crystal: The ministry found out about us. Now they're forcing one of us to go back! It's not fair!

Katelyn:Why does life hate us sometimes?I mean everything was alright just ten minutes ago!Now this is one if the worst days ever!

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 10:30 PM
Katelyn:*still talking quickly and starts to pace* How can we just pick one of us?!How in the world is that fair?!None of us can go!Can we fight this?I don't wanna lose anybody!

Crystal: We're a family! We can't just say, "Okay, you go, take one for the team!" It's wrong!

Katelyn:Why does life hate us sometimes?I mean everything was alright just ten minutes ago!Now this is one if the worst days ever!

Crystal: Why do we always get ten minutes of respite between each blow? Why can't we just have a lucky streak for a while?

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 10:36 PM
Crystal: We're a family! We can't just say, "Okay, you go, take one for the team!" It's wrong!

Crystal: Why do we always get ten minutes of respite between each blow? Why can't we just have a lucky streak for a while?

Katelyn:*shakes her head* How does he expect us to make a decision like this?!He knows we all love each other,we can't just get rid of one of us!*sighs* Maybe if one of us volunteered it would be easier?*looks at her boots*I mean,maybe I could go.All I do is cook and Carls is better than me,if I left it wouldn't be that bad and it would make this easier and a lot less painful.

niallsprincess
10-21-2012, 10:38 PM
Katelyn:*shakes her head* How does he expect us to make a decision like this?!He knows we all love each other,we can't just get rid of one of us!*sighs* Maybe if one of us volunteered it would be easier?*looks at her boots*I mean,maybe I could go.All I do is cook and Carls is better than me,if I left it wouldn't be that bad and it would make this easier and a lot less painful.

Carly: No, you're not going, Kate! You're great at lots of things! Not just cooking!

niallsprincess
10-21-2012, 10:40 PM
OOC: Well I'm going to bed, guys. I'm sick and my bite is bothering me :sad2:. I'll probably be on tomorrow after school. I hope you all have nice nights. Good night! :flower3:

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 10:42 PM
Carly: No, you're not going, Kate! You're great at lots of things! Not just cooking!

OOC: Well I'm going to bed, guys. I'm sick and my bite is bothering me :sad2:. I'll probably be on tomorrow after school. I hope you all have nice nights. Good night! :flower3:

Katelyn:*looks up* Yeah right!I can't do anything else,I cook,play guitar and sing.Only cooking is my talent I'm not good at the others.That's all I can offer and it's not that great.

Ooc:Awh sorry you feel sick and your bites bothering you!Hope you feel better,night!

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 10:43 PM

Crystal: Absolutely not! You're great at lots of things! And how would Harry feel? You're the anchor, you're the one who holds us all together!

OOC: Good night!

BK228
10-21-2012, 10:45 PM
Jackson: I will go.

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 10:49 PM
Crystal: Absolutely not! You're great at lots of things! And how would Harry feel? You're the anchor, you're the one who holds us all together!

OOC: Good night!

Katelyn:*looks at her a little wide-eyed* I hadn't thought about Harry.Oh god,I don't think I could go anywhere without him.*shakes her head* How do I hold us together?Theres no way I'm that important or significant.

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 10:50 PM

Crystal: No! If you decide to go, then I'll be stuck between my boyfriend and my sister, and I can't choose between you!

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 10:51 PM

Katelyn:No you will not,why on earth would you wanna go?What about Crystal,ya know you're girlfriend that's right here!

BK228
10-21-2012, 10:53 PM
Jackson: Either I go or we all go. I mean it seems like that is our option.

jessidoll
10-21-2012, 10:59 PM
Jackson: Either I go or we all go. I mean it seems like that is our option.

Katelyn:*groans* I'm sure there must be sonething else we can do!Maybe if we stand our ground and say we won't let anyone go they'll let us all stay!

Fairywings
10-21-2012, 10:59 PM
Katelyn:*looks at her a little wide-eyed* I hadn't thought about Harry.Oh god,I don't think I could go anywhere without him.*shakes her head* How do I hold us together?Theres no way I'm that important or significant.

Crystal: You definitely hold us together. You befriended Carly before Jackson and I. You pulled me out of my shell. You accepted my sister without question. You befriended Jo.